NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Hatefuck

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Hatefuck

Unread postby ZwartStringetje » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Anybody got a celeb that they'd like to hatefuck? Mine is Cameron Diaz. I'd so love to hatefuck this arrogant little Princess:

She just oozes "Oh look at me, I'm acting like I'm a cool, fun chick but really all I'm thinking is I'm perfect and all of you are not". Would love to destroy that tight little ass of hers and then break her down completely...

She should be gangraped by 200 guys, making her clear she's nothing but a piece of worthless fuckmeat with practically no tits, a fake smile and no skills whatsoever.

Stephan
ZwartStringetje
Extreme Poster

Re: Hatefuck

Unread postby Kirby » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 am

Lady Gaga..her and Katy perry are interchangeable on my hatefuck list...I hate both their "music"....
Kirby
Active Poster

Unread postby looping1979 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Miley Cyrus.
I will give her a fucking deepthroat in order to destroy her vocal chords because I want she never can do that again:

This is a question of public safety.
looping1979

Unread postby looping1979 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:52 pm

AGhostInTheMachine wrote:lol good point..end her singing career with enough cocks in her mouth

And she could make a good retraining in Art industry.
She has a lot of quality to be a Art star ( many more than to be a singer)
looping1979

Unread postby xtinafucker » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Hot threat!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are 2 girls i think need to be hatefucked

for some reasons I think Latinas are the first in line to be hatefucked
Attachments
evalongoriaweb_10.jpg
HATEFUCK-CANDIDATE No. 1 for me is EVA LONGORIA: selfish, spoiled, arrogant, thinks she is the best and she is a cheater. For sure she just plays herself in Desperate Housewives. Thats why I really wanna punish her
evalongoriaweb_10.jpg (448.57 KiB)
Viewed 9477 times
vanillasky-still-002.jpg
I totally support your"arguments" against cameron. Although for sure she did spread her legs for many men, she needs a lesson trhat life is not just about fun
vanillasky-still-002.jpg (66.8 KiB)
Viewed 9477 times
xtinafucker
Extreme Poster

Unread postby UrGirlFakin » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

i prefer her role in 'the mask' she was so sexy in her tight red dress. and her boobs looked huge
My Daughter wants your Cock
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30210
Daughters Friend Christina
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58576
I TAKE REQUESTS
If you like what I do, Please give Karma. I return the favor
UrGirlFakin
Active Poster

Unread postby Longview564 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm

looping1979 wrote:Miley Cyrus.

I will give her a fucking deepthroat in order to destroy her vocal chords because I want she never can do that again:

This is a question of public safety.
id gladly join you in stopping that abomination
Longview564
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby jblover » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:59 am

I'll second Avril (always had a serious hatred for that level of arrogance) and Miley (if she'll fuck Nirvana with less than no respect I'll do the same to her).
jblover
Active Poster

Unread postby ZwartStringetje » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 pm

AGhostInTheMachine wrote:This bitch!

Avril, in her younger years thought she was such a lil bad ass skater, now she's a poppy blonde bimbo.. I'd fuck her and hope she hates every minute of it

She never really was, but her manager tried really hard to convince you and apparently did...

UrGirlFakin wrote:i prefer her role in 'the mask' she was so sexy in her tight red dress. and her boobs looked huge

Practically every woman has huge boobs if she's wearing a pushup bra.

But for your personal pleasure:

Without pushup bra:

Tada! No more huge boobs; just some anorexic, uptight bitch...

Stephan
ZwartStringetje
Extreme Poster

Unread postby dengf » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I'd probably go with Taylor Momsen for being such a teasing skanky poser, and Kristen Stewart for acting like she's a ghost and being all hipster and shit. And although I don't have anything against Cameron, I'd obviously give it a try :mrgreen:
dengf
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby ZwartStringetje » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm

No more takers?

Stephan
ZwartStringetje
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Daris » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? I am SHOCKED and APPALLED that nobody has said Kim Kardashian. She needs to gtfo of the public eye and just go away forever. She also seems in need of a good fuck because Ray J couldn't screw his way out of a paper bag. And obviously her new ex-hubby didn't exactly please her either.
Attachments
eade825a001b49374c95ecc0.jpg
eade825a001b49374c95ecc0.jpg (75.16 KiB)
Viewed 9248 times
Daris
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby luvmyrealitykings » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 am

Sarah Jessica Parker. I hate that Sex in the City shit. Would have to put a bag over her horse face.
Lady Gaga. Again, I don't wanna see this bitch's face. I despise her demeanour and the way she tries to be so unique with all her ridiculous fucking costumes, so I'd hatefuck the shit outta this one.
Paris Hilton. For obvious reasons. She's a spoiled, rich little skank who doesn't deserve the fortune she has. I'm actually very disappointed we haven't seen a leaked gangbang video with her yet.
Stephenie Meyer. The author of that pathetic Twilight series. She's not a celebrity like the rest of them are but I hate this woman so much. It's disgraceful that her books are so successful and that she's loaded with cash when her writing is god awful.
Tara Reid. I've read about her being a bitch or doing Princess things too many times to count. She's a pretty terrible actress as well, so I'd make sure to tell the Princess that while I'm fucking her.
Queen Elizabeth. :twisted: She tries to act all humble and nice but some of the snooty things she does drives me up the wall. I'd try my best to bang her myself but would probably be too violently ill. Might have to call some brothers in to help me break this old bitch.

Paris and Tara are the only ones I'd fuck willingly, but for the good of the cause they'd all be getting screwed, whether it's consensual or not. :D
karma is an incentive and always appreciated
luvmyrealitykings
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby UrGirlFakin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 am

Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Carribbean. soooo sexy
Attachments
kn.jpg
kn.jpg (188.58 KiB)
Viewed 8935 times
My Daughter wants your Cock
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30210
Daughters Friend Christina
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58576
I TAKE REQUESTS
If you like what I do, Please give Karma. I return the favor
UrGirlFakin
Active Poster

Unread postby ZwartStringetje » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:45 pm

UrGirlFakin wrote:Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Carribbean. soooo sexy

Okay, but why?

Stephan
ZwartStringetje
Extreme Poster

Unread postby LoveEmmaWatson » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

There are a lot of celebs I hate, but when I hate them, I usually don't have any sort of sexual attraction towards them.
LoveEmmaWatson
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Gandy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 am

Coleen Rooney, don't find her attractive at all BUT

whenever I see her in a bikini I have to wank to her, don't know why, and I fucking love it. Twice last week...
Gandy
Active Poster

Unread postby ZwartStringetje » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Gandy wrote:Coleen Rooney, don't find her attractive at all BUT

whenever I see her in a bikini I have to wank to her, don't know why, and I fucking love it. Twice last week...

I can see why, but I like her more in a sport outfit:

I wonder why. :P

Stephan
ZwartStringetje
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Jason1980 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Davina McCall... She is sooooooo annoying in every way possible and yet I want to bang her so badly! I just know she is a killer fuck no one can look like her and not be a kninky bitch!
Attachments
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg (99.88 KiB)
Viewed 8803 times
Jason1980
Normal Poster

Unread postby XtinaCummer » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 am

Kat Dennings. I really hate her. She is annoying, she is too snarky, her face is hideous but i'm so Interested over those huge milky juggs of hers. Always have something clever to say, well let's see how brave she is after a intensively throat fucking. I really need to shut this chesty Queen up, annoying little cumrag.
Attachments
0503-kat-dennings-cleavage-thor-10.jpg
0503-kat-dennings-cleavage-thor-10.jpg (60.42 KiB)
Viewed 8796 times
ImageImage
XtinaCummer
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby titus_andronicus » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 am

I really want to hatefuck Cheryl cole. I fucking hate that stuck up cunt. She's so fucking arrogant and thinks she's so amazing and important, she's just a talentless Princess. If you watch her first audition for Pop Stars of whatever that awful show was called you'll notice that the judges put her through and kept saying hot she was but not one of them even mentioned her singing (because it was shit). Not only is she a bad singer but she knows nothing about music and has no sense what is actually good and what isn't, yet somehow she was a judge on a singing competition. And what annoys me the most is that people actually listen to and respect her, she has a fairly large influence on other peoples singing career even though she's completely clueless. She slags off people with real talent because she doesn't know what real talent is and makes them get kicked of the show half way through but fingers herself to Cher Lloyd every week and it's thanks to her that "Swagger Jagger" made it to number one. That song should never have made it far enough to be released let alone reach the top of the charts. That's why people that there is no good modern music these days. There is, it's just all of the media attention goes to people like Cheryl Cole just because she has a face people want to stick their cock into. In fact that's probably a good solution, ruthlessly fuck her throat so fucking hard and deep that she'll never be able to sing or even speak again, that way she'll never have any influence over the music industry again. I want to r*pe this pathetic little Queen so fucking hard. I just want to beat her and abuse her so bad and make her cry her eyes out, show her what a stupid worthless fucking Princess she really is. I would love to make this pretty little bitch puke all over my cock with tears running down her face.

article-1090300-02B0FC86000005DC-840_634x764.jpg
article-1090300-02B0FC86000005DC-840_634x764.jpg (155.64 KiB)
Viewed 9712 times

cheryl_tweedy06_4b0a95a81d2ac.jpg
cheryl_tweedy06_4b0a95a81d2ac.jpg (208.54 KiB)
Viewed 9712 times

cheryl-cole-upskirt-070509.jpg
cheryl-cole-upskirt-070509.jpg (105.81 KiB)
Viewed 9712 times

cheryl-tv-ad-top.jpg
cheryl-tv-ad-top.jpg (87.95 KiB)
Viewed 9712 times

CherylTweedy_Official_2011Calendar03_4c7fc26be8729.jpg
CherylTweedy_Official_2011Calendar03_4c7fc26be8729.jpg (142.5 KiB)
Viewed 9712 times

X-Factor-judge-Cheryl-Cole.jpg
X-Factor-judge-Cheryl-Cole.jpg (44.46 KiB)
Viewed 9712 times
titus_andronicus

Unread postby ZwartStringetje » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Nice ones guys. :)

Stephan
ZwartStringetje
Extreme Poster

Unread postby luvmyrealitykings » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:43 am

titus_andronicus wrote:I really want to hatefuck Cheryl cole. I fucking hate that stuck up cunt. She's so fucking arrogant and thinks she's so amazing and important, she's just a talentless Princess. If you watch her first audition for Pop Stars of whatever that awful show was called you'll notice that the judges put her through and kept saying hot she was but not one of them even mentioned her singing (because it was shit). Not only is she a bad singer but she knows nothing about music and has no sense what is actually good and what isn't, yet somehow she was a judge on a singing competition. And what annoys me the most is that people actually listen to and respect her, she has a fairly large influence on other peoples singing career even though she's completely clueless. She slags off people with real talent because she doesn't know what real talent is and makes them get kicked of the show half way through but fingers herself to Cher Lloyd every week and it's thanks to her that "Swagger Jagger" made it to number one. That song should never have made it far enough to be released let alone reach the top of the charts. That's why people that there is no good modern music these days. There is, it's just all of the media attention goes to people like Cheryl Cole just because she has a face people want to stick their cock into. In fact that's probably a good solution, ruthlessly fuck her throat so fucking hard and deep that she'll never be able to sing or even speak again, that way she'll never have any influence over the music industry again. I want to r*pe this pathetic little Queen so fucking hard. I just want to beat her and abuse her so bad and make her cry her eyes out, show her what a stupid worthless fucking Princess she really is. I would love to make this pretty little bitch puke all over my cock with tears running down her face.

You make a compelling argument. I know nothing about Ms Cole except the fact that she's hot, so I'll take your word for it and add her to my hatefuck list.
karma is an incentive and always appreciated
luvmyrealitykings
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby titus_andronicus » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:59 pm

luvmyrealitykings wrote:You make a compelling argument. I know nothing about Ms Cole except the fact that she's hot, so I'll take your word for it and add her to my hatefuck list.

Well, you just proved my point. The only thing you know about her is that she's hot, because that's all there is to know about her. She gets paid literally just because she's hot, which proves that she is just a worthless fucking Princess.
titus_andronicus

Unread postby punkboy21uk » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am

How has no-one mentioned Fearne Cotton? One of the worst, most talentless people ever to be on TV...but I'd fuck the hell out of her.

http://www.quotesby.co.uk/celeb_images/full/F/Fearne_Cotton.jpg
punkboy21uk

Unread postby christoff » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:16 am

I have to say there is something about that little scouser, would love to see her bent over gaggin for every inch with her bikini pulled to the side....
Attachments
CRR.jpg
CRR.jpg (31.63 KiB)
Viewed 9570 times
christoff

Unread postby emzifoster » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 pm

titus_andronicus wrote:I really want to hatefuck Cheryl cole. I fucking hate that stuck up cunt. She's so fucking arrogant and thinks she's so amazing and important, she's just a talentless Princess.

Fuck you Cheryl is amazing she is gorgeous and sexy I love her geordie accent and how kind she is to people. Plus she did hate the fuckin twat Wagner and he couldn't sing at all!!!
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby ZwartStringetje » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 pm

christoff wrote:I have to say there is something about that little scouser, would love to see her bent over gaggin for every inch with her bikini pulled to the side....

Who is she? :)

Kiss,
Colette
ZwartStringetje
Extreme Poster

Unread postby cumbuddyPA » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am

i totally cant stand Kristen Stewart but i would r*pe her tight asshole so quickly and blow it all over her face
Attachments
kristen-stewart-adventureland-premiere-13.jpg
kristen-stewart-adventureland-premiere-13.jpg (83.92 KiB)
Viewed 9251 times
cumbuddyPA

Unread postby jester7777 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 pm

ZwartStringetje wrote:Anybody got a celeb that they'd like to hatefuck? Mine is Cameron Diaz. I'd so love to hatefuck this arrogant little Princess:

She just oozes "Oh look at me, I'm acting like I'm a cool, fun chick but really all I'm thinking is I'm perfect and all of you are not". Would love to destroy that tight little ass of hers and then break her down completely...

She should be gangraped by 200 guys, making her clear she's nothing but a piece of worthless fuckmeat with practically no tits, a fake smile and no skills whatsoever.

Stephan

Thanks ZwartStringetje for this awesome wank pic of Cameron Diaz she is so arrogant she need to be throadfucked and very deep in her ass !!
jester7777
Respected Member
Respected Member

Next Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post