NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Most perverted thing

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Most perverted thing

Unread postby Fairyzero » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:22 pm

Amazing topic
Fairyzero

Unread postby madnessnmayhem » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:35 pm

What would u like to do to these sisters a, 18
Attachments
Screenshot_20230320_141127_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230320_141127_Gallery.jpg (609.22 KiB)
Viewed 15724 times
madnessnmayhem
Active Poster

Unread postby WhatACleverName » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:39 pm

Mmmm….add me to any good groups

Love to perv out, chat…trade

05fb68a992e7aaff57a734831d26ea7d34e063667439fb43ddd2bf5c6818a2d014
WhatACleverName
Active Poster

Unread postby Bullfuck88 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:29 pm

Bump
Bullfuck88
Active Poster

Unread postby Underradar » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:57 am

Got my cock stroked, sucked dry. By a couple:66/62.
Underradar

Unread postby owenshatzer21 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:52 pm

Really shouldn't post it publicly, dm if you want to know
owenshatzer21
Active Poster

Unread postby jjose22 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:56 am

jjose22

Unread postby Darckthekiller » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:06 am

Qui pour parler - 12 a*s
Telegram : Spartox_of
Wickr : darckthekiller
Darckthekiller
Normal Poster

Unread postby Dood » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:04 am

Attachments
Tumblr_l_361990335232951.jpg
Tumblr_l_361990335232951.jpg (178.92 KiB)
Viewed 13063 times
777ebcc1-e384-436a-b436-12059327ed40.jpg
777ebcc1-e384-436a-b436-12059327ed40.jpg (97.37 KiB)
Viewed 13063 times
Dood
Extreme Poster

Unread postby brotthompson » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:23 am

I've told this story before on this site but I will tell it again since its so fun to. I once chatted up with a 19 year old girl outside a gas station (named amy) and found out she was in need of cash for her car payment. she was a pretty petite 5'3" emo girl with lip piercings and 2 of those stupid looking ear piercings that look like they are embedded in the ear lobe. I offered her 300$ if she would let me have sex with her, however she was very hesitant but eventually i talked her down to just giving me a blowjob with a condom on for 30 minutes at the hotel i was staying at (took some charm to convince her, especially because i seemed like an old man to her at 56 years old). She wasnt a virgin but i could tell she probably had been with only a few guys before and apparently she had a boyfriend (i went through her phone later). I drove her to my hotel room and when we got there she went to use the restroom. When she came out i could tell she was really nervous so i offered her a glass of some jack daniels i had already poured and told her to relax and that it would calm her nerves. She was a bit hesitant but drank it, little did she know that i spiked it with some ghb i had.
I stripped naked and got on the bed and told her she can take her time. Amy kept all her clothes on and began to give me the worst blowjob of my life, she wouldnt even let me put my hand on her head and it was made worse by the fact that she had a lip piercing. however 20 minutes in is when things started to get interesting. her movements started to get much slower and her eyelids kept closing slowly and i could tell the ghb was taking effect. My heart began racing with anticipation. she also knew something was wrong because a few minutes later she stopped sucking me off and got off the bed, she tried walking but with her 2nd step she fell to the ground. She kept mumbling things like "wait" and "hold on" and i just watched her. I Waited a few more minutes and she passed out completely on the floor.
My heart was practically pounding out of my chest as I gazed upon this beautiful young white woman limp on the ground, knowing i'm about to do the most devious things to her. Though this happened many years ago I can still recall every detail. I called her name out and shook her several times just to make sure she was out. Then I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I studied her face for a bit up close. A light sprinkle of freckles covered her nose and cheeks as did a bit of acne. She looked so delicate, so defenseless and vulnerable with her eyes closed and her mouth hung open. I wanted to savor every moment of this so I started off slow, I first sucked on her dainty white fingers and licked the palm of her hand. Jesus her hands and fingers are beautiful i thought to myself, she could be a hand model. I moved my mouth to her neck and began kissing her neck, then finally to her lips, while at the same time checking for movement. I probably spent about 2 minutes just sucking on her lips and sticking my tongue into her mouth (trying to avoid the corner of her mouth with those stupid piercings), all the while my body is hovering over hers with my rock hard dick resting on her upper thigh on top of her jeans. I couldnt take it anymore and I stripped her down naked, practically ripping her clothes off, and then once naked I marveled at her pale white body. Her bush was small and unshaved. her breasts were surprisingly small however she still had a stunning body. I noticed a tattoo above amys right ankle that said "daddys girl" with a heart next to it. I wondered who that was referring to. I grabbed her iphone from the table and apparently she didnt have a passcode so i quickly went through her gallery and messages and saw several Princess nudes she had taken, and i also saw that she had a boyfriend, he was a young pale emo lad with several tattoos. Sorry bud but for the next several hours she has a new daddy. My body was still pumped full of adrenaline and I for some reason instinctively rubbed her phone on my balls and shoved it up my asshole, dont ask why, its a force of habit I do with the possessions of beautiful women. I turned my attention back to amy and caressed her beautiful white feet, I began to suck on her toes and slobber over her creamy soles. I kissed and slobbered on the rest of her leg slowly moving up to her thighs. When I got to her upper thigh I felt so feral for some reason that i began lightly biting her inner thigh, and the feeling of her skin clenched between my teeth made me want to bite even harder. I bit her inner thigh harder several more times until I took my teeth away and saw little drops of blood beginning to pool. I didn't take time to ponder why I had just become a vampire and instead moved my face to her vagina and began eating her out. It did not taste or smell how i expected. it smelled fishy and tasted worse. I stopped about 30 seconds in. Thats when I had a marvelous idea, I was going to record the next several hours. I setup my phone to record and stood it besides a coffee mug so that her entire body was in the shot, then i went back to amy and massaged her little tits and sucked on them. I went back to kissing her neck while my dick and balls rested on her bare fleshy thigh. I didn't plan on leaving any marks on her but my monkey brain got the better of me and I sucked on her neck below her jaw and I sucked hard. All the while I began instinctively humping her thigh, and the feeling of my old wrinkly stump sliding against her young pristine thigh nearly made me cum. I savored the feeling of having my hairy chest and beer belly stomach pressed against her smooth stomach and breasts. It had been decades since I had laid with a woman this young and beautiful, and I know I didnt deserve it. This woman had the type of body only a spartan figure of a man deserves, yet here i am on top of her butt ass naked, an ugly old man. I said fuck it its time and I got on my knees and spread her legs apart. I began fingering her and fingered hard and fast, spitting on her clit several times. I could tell she was getting wet however she was still out like a light, not even a moan coming from her, damn that ghb was strong stuff. I felt ready and guided my manhood into her pussy. I squirmed and wiggled my waist and eventually stuck it all the way in, however I nearly came on the spot and had to pinch my arm very hard to not cum. Having my ugly girthy penis all the way inside of this beautys body was one of the most exquisite feelings of my life. For several minutes I just stayed kneeling in the same position, knowing if I moved even a little bit I could cum, and I did not want to cum just yet. Eventually my dick got a bit softer and that is when i lowered my upper body so that my chest rested against her breasts. With my pelvis pressed against hers I began licking her mouth, and i put my old wrinkly hands over her face. I pried her mouth open and began touching her teeth and held her upper lip open, her teeth were so white and clean, she really took care of them. I gathered some saliva in my mouth and let it slowly drip from my bottom lip onto her upper teeth. I massaged it into her upper gums with one of my fingers and thought that this was what heaven must feel like. Knowing me, an old balding fat man, was deep inside this angelic young woman, and that my saliva was soaking inside the inside of her mouth. I pried her whole mouth open and I gathered several more globs of saliva and let each of them slowly drip into the bottom end of her gaping mouth. I could only imagine what her father or boyfriend would think if they saw me now. I then held each of her eyelids open and studied her eyeballs, they were hazel brown with hints of green, surrounded by long beautiful eyelashes. I stared into her eyes and felt myself falling in love. It was nearly an hour since she passed out and my penis couldn't take any more and neither could I. I opened my lips so that they swallowed hers and slid my waist back and gave one slow thrust, and then that was enough. I splurged what felt like gallons of my semen into this poor girls body, and the orgasm was so intense I had to stop kissing her. It must have been like a good a seconds before my dick stopped ejaculating.
I pulled out of her and laid beside her on the bed. I pulled her pussy up and watched my milk ooz from her vagina. I was exhausted, exhausted and concerned. Fuck, those hickies really left a mark and so did that bite i made on her thigh. What am i going to tell her when she wakes up? Shit my dna is inside her too now. Fuck. I will just tell her that she drank more and started kissing me and gaslight her into thinking shes just forgot it all, and tell her that prostitution is Unlawful and that she could spend a long time in prison if she went to the police for any reason. I regret that for the next hour all i did was lay beside her as I went through her phone. As an old man it takes a while for me to feel any sort of sexual energy again. But eventually I came back to being horny, and this time I was having even more devious thoughts than before. I will never get the opportunity to do what I want with this chick again, so fuck it, I am going to go all out. I am going to do everything I can think of to her body while she is unconscious.

that was part 1, let me know if youll want to read the rest.
brotthompson

Unread postby lutferberg » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:11 pm

I stroke my friends bras at her home
ImageImage
lutferberg
Active Poster

Unread postby minuteman » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:16 pm

Oh man I did a lot of #Censor things.
I sent my aunt cockpics a few ywaes ago, i onced found the vibrators of my stepmom when i was alone in her house and cummed on rhem. I cummed on a lot of stuff and onced on a furcoat of a good friends mom. I cummed in Lotions ans food of family and good friends and maybe the #Censor thing was i cummed on pictures of young family members and friends
minuteman

Unread postby UwUOwO » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:45 pm

I sniff and cum inside my brother's socks :3
UwUOwO

Unread postby Underradar » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:43 pm

I'm Interested by old women and couples. For mmf, jerkoff cumshot on lady body and clothes
Underradar

Unread postby Underradar » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:44 pm

I'm Interested by old women and couples. For mmf, jerkoff cumshot on lady body and clothes
Attachments
Screenshot_20231119-045448_Chrome.jpg
Pussy
Screenshot_20231119-045448_Chrome.jpg (134.54 KiB)
Viewed 9537 times
Underradar

Unread postby Mashed101 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:24 pm

Looking for somone who will swap mom pics with me

On tele

Pm
Mashed101
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Ilovetoes89 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:15 am

MrCosby wrote:back in highschool we had this "friend", more like . who had a house to himself because his single mother was a gambleholic and an alcoholic. Anyways he had a sexy younger sister (early school) named Jenny. Well one night we were having our usual party, including lots of weed, and xtc. I caught her upstairs in the kitchen grabbing food while everyone was partying downstairs, and tried to chat her up. i was really fucked up and horny and somehow came up with a plan. i started telling her "i know its not fun while all the older . party and ur stuck in your room." (bro would not let her hang out with us, like a good brother)"Here, ill pour you a shot of tequila, as long as you dont tell your bro and mom" As soon as i made it a secret from them, she was in. i poured her a HUGE shot, probably 2.5. and cut her a lime wedge. I knew she adored her mom and wanted to be just like her, and her mom of course would always be drinking in front of her. So sneakily, with a smile she downed the half glass of
cuervo and immediately started coughing and choking. turned me on like crazy. i teasingly laughed and said "guess ur not ready for that huh?" and told her to go upstairs and have fun. went back downstairs with the biggest hard on thinking about what i was about to do. tried to "hang out" like normal and waited for the party to get even crazier. (ie more drugs/louder music.) about 3;30-4am i figured i could make my move. went upstairs for a "smoke" and pretended to open and close the front door. then i crept upstairs to Jennys room and tried to open the door but it was locked. I took a credit card out of my wallet and shimmied the lock open with ease. i slowly opened the door and looked to make sure she was asleep. my plan had worked, she was passed out cold with her head hanging off the bed. luckily she didnt have puke all over her. she was in the same clothes as i saw her in earlier, red short and a small tee, but now i saw that she had the cutest little panties on, not a thong obviously, but pink and low cut and frilly. i shook her arm gently to see if she would respond, but as expected. she was out cold. i immediately went and locked the door behind me and wedged her chair against it incase... i dont know just incase. then i took off my pants and started to play. will post more if you guys pics are of girls who look just like Jenny at the time

Yummy
Ilovetoes89
Normal Poster

Unread postby coppcocker » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:23 pm

jerked off next to gf gfs dau then feed her cum as she slept ......she wasnt hungry at breakfast before .
coppcocker

Unread postby Badlover22 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:54 pm

Send me the most perverted shit you got

Session

050c7fb61dd0a8ea03755eecb8d46bfaa92c45795a3b0c6ed07bba61a0b2835102
Badlover22
Normal Poster

Unread postby mlong709 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:59 pm

Want to jerk to girls you know (dau/niece/sis/cousin/friends) and feel guilty doing it?

05f73b7ad8442f4442fb6125b8c9deaf0b19c16aae6136a34d28b016d43bbd3437

Kik- mlong709
mlong709
Active Poster

Unread postby Badlover22 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:01 pm

Send the most perverted stuff you got session

05df71d18b98863d7478f6327374e2b1f3fcc973755c8574f59125dd784e58e715
Badlover22
Normal Poster

Unread postby Lmao_Caught » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:03 pm

Posted my sister here , I want to kill myself for it
Lmao_Caught

Unread postby Tobirama » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:51 pm

I share my chubby gf nudes
Sess:05f1223316c92ecf86a1bbd81202531168fa303fccb062ed3aca21a094e421b169
Tobirama
Active Poster

Unread postby Ende_ende10 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

Ende_ende10
Active Poster

Unread postby rtbutton » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:14 pm

I don't know how perverted it is but I was fucking this girl in the ass and a little . fell out
rtbutton
Active Poster

Unread postby hoseluvr75 » Mon May 06, 2024 9:55 pm

Love taking - of my daughter's sexy, stinky feet knowing men jerk off to them. Makes my dick throb
Attachments
IMG_20240506_173838884~3.jpg
IMG_20240506_173838884~3.jpg (1.44 MiB)
Viewed 3787 times
hoseluvr75
Active Poster

Unread postby kaatman87 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:55 pm

A man give me 100 usd to trib a girl, she vas verry young, but she was cute and she makes me cum so hard over her face.
kaatman87

Unread postby Steh0p » Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:15 pm

Came in the women's toilets while at work and left my spunk on the door and toilet
Steh0p

Unread postby LittleCuntLicker » Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:21 pm

Jerk off and cum in my n1ne year old stepdaughters mouth while she was sleeping.
LittleCuntLicker

Unread postby FrumLover222 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:06 pm

I took a pair of this lady's underwear home where I jacked into them for about three months while looking at pictures of her. I finally threw them away, but I loved having them in my possession.

Follow this link to see her picture: https://Q.com/V47307C3
FrumLover222

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post