NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Stepdaughter stories

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Stepdaughter stories

Unread postby Seb_bach1323 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:02 pm

Several good real step daughter stories as well as sister and cousins...bjtitsngolf on k.ik and bjtitsngolf2 on wck.r
Seb_bach1323
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:39 pm

So now the roles are reversed, instead of my stepdaughter watching me shower and washing my back it is now me watching her in the shower and washing her hair.
She also likes me to wash her back, I absolutely loved the feel of her soft young skin on my fingers as I slowly and gently move my soapy hands all over her back, taking my hands as far as I dare down onto her bottom and up and down her sides just enough to gently touch the side of her breast without her thinking I was doing it deliberately.
I would gently wash her arms and then place the palm of her hand into mine while washing the back of her hand and fingers and then turn her hand and caress her palm, my god it felt so erotic.
Read my stepdaughter stories
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=712961
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:39 pm

If only those soft soapy hands were running up and down the shaft of my hard cock.
She must have had the best cared for hair, back and arms in the world and I must have had the hardest and pre-cumming slippery, wet and dribbling cock.
One morning when I was in bed after the wife had gone to work the eldest stepdaughter had gone for a shower which was on the adjoining wall to our bedroom.
I was laid there naked and hard thinking about her.
She had been in there for around a minutes and I was getting frustrated as she hadn't asked me to help her before going in.
A few minutes later she tapped on the wall so I jumped out of bed with my cock hard as a rock, I grabbed a t-shirt to cover myself as I went to the bathroom.
Last edited by sin_zip on Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:40 pm

I knocked and opened the door and asked if she had tapped on the wall for me, she said yes I need you to do my hair please.
So over I go and slide back the curtains and there she is, naked and looking more gorgeous than ever.
She passes me the shampoo and closes her eyes so as not to get soap in them.
I drop my t-shirt and uncover my hard cock, and there we are, both of us naked right next to each other with my hard cock inches from her perfect little bush.
I put some shampoo in my hands and slowly massage her scalp while looking at her lovely boobs and then down to her hairy little bush and those lovely long legs.
She turns around so I could wash her long hair at the back.
I move over so my cock is just
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:41 pm

A millimetre from her soft and pert arse, occasionally just every so slightly the tip of my cock only just touched one of her bum cheeks sending my whole body into a quiver, oh how I wanted her to just grab me and get hold of my cock and pull me into the shower with her.
I took my time so I could admire her naked body for as long as I could and when finished I grabbed my t-shirt again to cover my cock before she opened her eyes.
A couple of weeks later the same thing, she taps on the wall and I cover myself and go into the bathroom to wash her hair.
This time though I place my hard cock against her leg as I'm washing her hair.
She doesn't say anything but has she noticed?
I slowly move my cock up and down her leg
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Then I slowly and gently moved my cock backwards and forwards on her leg as I washed her hair, my cock was dripping pre-cum down her leg, my cock end was swollen and purple and my balls were ready to blow.
I finished her hair and turned the shower off and this time I didn't cover myself.
So there both of us were stood there naked, me looking at her wet beautiful and naked body and she was looking at me and my hard cock, I was hoping that she would do or say something so I could grab hold of her and take her to my bedroom.
What if I say or do something, how will she react, would she go to the bedroom, push me away, scream or tell her mother, I couldn't risk it it had to be her to make a move.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:42 pm

So I said is there anything else that I can do for but she said no thank you.
So I covered myself and went back into the bedroom hoping that she would join me in my bed.
I listened to her in the bathroom and then go into her bedroom before going downstairs.
All kinds of thoughts were going through my head, did she know I was rubbing my cock on her leg, if she did then did she like it or did it make her feel sick, did she like a nude me and my hard cock standing next to her naked body.
I was excited, nervous, guilty but worried that she would say something all at the same time.
Maybe next time things will be different.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Assassin225 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:22 am

Great story please continue
Assassin225
Extreme Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:24 pm

This was her at a the same age as the above post.
Unfortunately there was no digital cameras back then so I don't have many photos of them that are worth sharing on here.
Attachments
Dscf0039~8.jpg
Dscf0039~8.jpg (434.05 KiB)
Viewed 2812 times
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Spunkmeyered2 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:20 pm

fuck, such a hot thread! please continue! did you ever go through their panties or something?
Spunkmeyered2

Unread postby sin_zip » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:11 pm

Spunkmeyered2 wrote:fuck, such a hot thread! please continue! did you ever go through their panties or something?

Oh yes all of the time, there was nothing that I would enjoy more than to raid the washing basket and find a pair of knickers with a nice fresh creamy discharge in them.
I would sniff them and enjoy the odour while imagining that it was my nose sniffing in between their legs before licking the creamy mess clean from them while all of the time thinking I was licking their lovely fresh and virginal cunts.
I would sometimes rub the creamy vaginal discharge on my bell end and rub it all around and mixing it with my pre-cum sniffing and tasting their knickers at the same time until I shot a load into another pair of their knickers.
I loved standing in front of a their bedroom mirror wearing their panties with my cock sticking out of the side and cumming on their dressing table.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:12 pm

One day after cumming in a pair of the eldest girls knickers before bed I left them in the washing basket without cleaning them.
The next day I went into the kitchen and the wife was filling the washing machine but had stopped and was looking at the same pair of knickers and scratching at my dried cum inside of them, I said that's disgusting what are you doing that for, she said that looks like a lot more than just her discharge, I was trying not to blush, what do you mean I said, she replied I think you know what I mean, there's me now starting to panic thinking I've been busted, she said I think she may have been having sex, I replied I don't think she can have as she hasn't been out of the house for a couple of days.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:12 pm

She said yes your probably right and put them in the washing machine.
Relief, my heart had been pounding like mad but for the wrong reasons this time.
I really thought I had finally been caught out this time.
It wasn't long though before I was using, sniffing and licking their panties again.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:05 am

sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Assassin225 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:50 pm

Would love to hear more stories
Assassin225
Extreme Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:14 am

One thing that I didn't mention as I couldn't edit the post, I used to cum as often as I could in the shampoo and conditioner bottles.
It was so hot knowing that I was rubbing my cum into her hair as I was washing and gently massaging it into her scalp, it was a real treat when it went into her eyes and her mouth.
God I'm getting hard thinking about it all again.
I wish I could go back in time and take a digital camera or mobile phone with me to share her naked body and shampoo with added cum in her hair.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Assassin225 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:23 pm

Any more stories about the ynger one?
Assassin225
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pipersaslut69 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:38 pm

Holy crap great story’s
Pipersaslut69
Active Poster

Unread postby Hardinlove » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:01 pm

Bump
Hardinlove
Extreme Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:53 pm

Assassin225 wrote:Any more stories about the ynger one?

TBH I can't think of much about the youngest, once she started growing boobs then she stopped parading around the house naked like she used to.
Things did change though once both girls reached seventeen, the eldest stopped coming to see me shower and had stopped asking me to wash her hair and definitely valued her privacy.
The youngest though when she got to a seemed to be more relaxed about how she dressed in front of me, she would wear see through tops in bed and if it was warm then she wouldn't wear a dressing gown so I could clearly see her naked, bra-less lovely boobs wobbling around.
She had a very short gown for when she came out of the shower that only just covered her bum, I used to like to follow her back up the stairs and I could see her lovely ripe bum…….
Last edited by sin_zip on Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:54 pm

and just a hint of her hairy crack peeping out as one leg lifted up in front of the other.
We now had clear shower curtains and one day when she was in there I knocked and asked if I could come in for a pee before taking the dog out for a walk, she said it was ok so in I went and she didn't try to cover herself she just stood there with the back of her long hair under the shower talking to me and I could clearly see her superb and very sexy body through the curtains.
She had a slightly fuller figure than her sister, bigger boobs a waist and legs to die for, I thought the eldest was perfect but no the youngest girl was amazing.
I put my hardening cock away, and as she continued talking to me she started to soap up…….
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:55 pm

her boobs, stomach area and between her legs, wow I never ever imagined that this girl would ever be so relaxed and do this in front of me as she was running her soapy hands all over her boobs belly then rubbing all around her hairy crack, the only thing that could have made it better was if it was my hands all over her.
As she raised one leg to start washing it I could hear the dog howling to go out, I said thanks for letting me use the toilet, is there anything I can do or get you before I go, she said that's ok, don't ever feel like you can't use the toilet just because I'm in her I don't mind, and no I've got everything I need and a clean towel thank you.
I said bye and she replied see you later…..
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:56 pm

I was over the moon but also disappointed that she did not ask for help with washing her hair as she knew that I had done her sister's hair for years before.
I walked the dog for miles in a trance just thinking about her naked soapy body, what a transformation in her from the last time I had seen her naked as a girl into a fully grown woman.
When I got home she was sat in the chair now seemingly even more gorgeous and sexier than ever, she asked if I'd had a nice walk, I said yes thank you, but i thought not nearly as nice as looking at a bare and naked you or the wank I'm going to have now.
So off to the bathroom I went, as I was tugging away at my cock I stepped into the shower and looked through the…..
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:56 pm

clear curtains and I could clearly see around the bathroom so she must have known that I could clearly see her and her
naked body, that just made me even harder and I blew a cum load all over the shower in an instant.
I did still go in the bathroom on the odd occasion when she was in there although I did try not to do it too often so she didn't think I was going in there for one reason (which I was)
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Assassin225 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:57 pm

Nice
Assassin225
Extreme Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:54 am

sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Yesman115935 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:12 am

Bump
Yesman115935
Extreme Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:59 am

sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:59 pm

The youngest used to like to go to see local rock bands at a large pub as one of her friends was a singer for one of the bands, her friends weren't keen on rock music or the pub as it was full of bikers so she liked me to take her or she wouldn't go.
One evening she seemed to be taking a long time to get ready so I tapped on her bedroom door and said are you nearly ready as time is getting on.
She said nearly ready, come on in.
As I entered her room she was standing there in skimpy little see through panties and a matching half cup bra fiddling with the strap.
My face must have been a picture, jaw wide open and eyes on ##### staring at her as she laughed and said pick your mouth up from the floor…….
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:59 pm

and put your eyes back in their sockets.
Sit down and keep me company while I try and sort these bloody twisted bra straps out.
Of course stepdaddy did as he was told.
They were skimpy little panties, black and see through but just covering her modesty with a thin red strap around the waist.
The bra was the same, see through so I could see her nipples but strong enough to support her large pert tits and push her boobs into a nice cleavage, they also had a thin red strap over and around her shoulder as that was what she was struggling with as it was twisting as she put her arms through it.
She undid the clip on the back and pulled one arm out, the cup on that side dropped exposing the nipple as she untwisted the strap.
As she put her arm through and…..
sin_zip
Active Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post