NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Most perverted thing

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Most perverted thing

Unread postby Cumonsluts19 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:12 pm

I used to have a neighbour who had a girl and one night I was at their house and the daughter wanted me to watch a christmas movie with her. I was about a she was about 5. So we were sitting on the couch downstairs and it was me, her, her uncle, and my 2 younger brothers. We were all sitting under a big blanket on the couch and I got so horny I started sliding my hand towards her little pussy. Mind you her unlce is right next to her so about 5 feet away from me. I put my hand on her pussy and tried going into her tights to actually feel it but she yelled "ow stop your hurting me" I guess i accidentally pinched her while trying to get in her pants. Her uncle looked at me with the coldest stare and I played it off and said "idk what happened, thats weird" to this day i wish i could have gotten in her pants.
Ive also rubbed her ass a few times and groped her and sniffed and jerked with hers and her moms panties.
Cumonsluts19

Unread postby France » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:44 am

Let my dick fall out when wrestling with my sister
France

Unread postby HoneyBoney » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:57 am

I stole one of my friend's panties and jerked off with them. Don't have them anymore, I'd love to get another pair though.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=421592
Give her some love!
HoneyBoney
Normal Poster

Unread postby WeizenBrot » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:41 pm

WeizenBrot
Normal Poster

Unread postby zanejohnson213 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Once I needed a book to use for school and this girl let me borrow hers. When I went home I left some of my cum on the pages for when I gave the book back to her
zanejohnson213

Unread postby MrCosby » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:40 am

back in highschool we had this "friend", more like . who had a house to himself because his single mother was a gambleholic and an alcoholic. Anyways he had a sexy younger sister (early school) named Jenny. Well one night we were having our usual party, including lots of weed, and xtc. I caught her upstairs in the kitchen grabbing food while everyone was partying downstairs, and tried to chat her up. i was really fucked up and horny and somehow came up with a plan. i started telling her "i know its not fun while all the older . party and ur stuck in your room." (bro would not let her hang out with us, like a good brother)"Here, ill pour you a shot of tequila, as long as you dont tell your bro and mom" As soon as i made it a secret from them, she was in. i poured her a HUGE shot, probably 2.5. and cut her a lime wedge. I knew she adored her mom and wanted to be just like her, and her mom of course would always be drinking in front of her. So sneakily, with a smile she downed the half glass of
cuervo and immediately started coughing and choking. turned me on like crazy. i teasingly laughed and said "guess ur not ready for that huh?" and told her to go upstairs and have fun. went back downstairs with the biggest hard on thinking about what i was about to do. tried to "hang out" like normal and waited for the party to get even crazier. (ie more drugs/louder music.) about 3;30-4am i figured i could make my move. went upstairs for a "smoke" and pretended to open and close the front door. then i crept upstairs to Jennys room and tried to open the door but it was locked. I took a credit card out of my wallet and shimmied the lock open with ease. i slowly opened the door and looked to make sure she was asleep. my plan had worked, she was passed out cold with her head hanging off the bed. luckily she didnt have puke all over her. she was in the same clothes as i saw her in earlier, red short and a small tee, but now i saw that she had the cutest little panties on, not a thong obviously, but pink and low cut and frilly. i shook her arm gently to see if she would respond, but as expected. she was out cold. i immediately went and locked the door behind me and wedged her chair against it incase... i dont know just incase. then i took off my pants and started to play. will post more if you guys pics are of girls who look just like Jenny at the time
Attachments
download (10).png
download (10).png (574.75 KiB)
Viewed 15854 times
0498473431.jpg
0498473431.jpg (49.73 KiB)
Viewed 15854 times
MrCosby
Active Poster

Unread postby Stcam » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:25 am

Served coffee to friends with wife, panties juice in them
Stcam

Unread postby Zakj19 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Jerked off over and made mates daughter suck my cock
Zakj19
Active Poster

Unread postby Jkoff2urlg » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:28 pm

C4rl0s wrote:I inject and insert things into my daughter womb

Details?
Jkoff2urlg

Unread postby Jkoff2urlg » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Ocat. wrote:Part 2:
I slid Lanie to the end of the bed so that her legs went up and rested again my chest, putting my hands on her waist I set my dick at her the entrance of her cunt and slowly pushed the head of my cock in, she was extremely tight and as I pulled her closer my dick disappeared into her pink slit. I increased my speed and it didn't take long for me to shoot my load deep inside her. While I waited for round 2 I rolled Allie over 2 see that she was awake, at first I panicked then she told me not to stop, this got me instantly hard again and I unclasped her training ball revealing her tits, they weren't much bigger than her sisters but her nipples were hard and she was obviously aroused. I got on top of her in a missionary position and started sucking on her nipples, she moaned and even rubbed herself, apparently she had already explored some of herself sexually. I scooted slightly up and started French kissing her while at the same time working my cock into her pussy, as I entered inside her she moaned into my mouth and let out a screech as I tore her hymen, pounding her harder she let out louder yells of pain. I told her to get up and get into a doggy position I got behind her and slid back inside fucking her more brutally, she started not liking it and asked me stop, I said fine and pulled out of her only to put rest my cock at her rear and push as hard as I can into her ass. This felt amazing, her puckered hole swallowed my cock as I pulled her into my groin, once balls deep I spanked her as I hard as I could causing her to let a yelp and begin to cry, I pushed her face into the bed and began roughly fucking her ass. As I pulled back, her walls would grip onto my cock coming slightly out of her ass, after a minutes of drilling her I shot my cum into her guts. I cleaned my cum off in her hair put my clothes back on, she cried in a fetal position as my cum spilled out of her ass. As I left the room I told her if she said anything I'd make sure everyone thought that her and Lanie asked for it. 30 minutes later the girls walked out of my room and a little while longer the party ended, on her way out of the front door I have Allie's ass a squeeze and closed the door, haven't head anything about it since.

Damn that got me hard. Wish you got pics of the event
Jkoff2urlg

Unread postby Grizzly_Bear » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:21 pm

Came inside of the clean panties of my cousin (a) and the daughter of my gf (a) and saw them wearing it. Last week i came inside the lunch of a colleague (26). Amd i came inside the panties of my gf girlfriend (a at this time) in public and made her wearing it the whole day
Grizzly_Bear

Unread postby yarb10 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:31 pm

so hot
yarb10

Unread postby sweetguy16 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:57 am

nice
sweetguy16
Active Poster

Unread postby AntonFisk » Mon May 11, 2020 11:49 pm

Found out my daughter was fooling around on #. Decided to see if I could catch her on line. Whenever she was in her room, I’d start surfing on # myself. It took a couple of months, but finally managed to connect and see her on line. She was cautious at first, but I recognized some of the posters in her room when I first connected. I stayed anonymous.

Watched her masturbate with a hair brush (which I borrowed later BTW). Got her to watch me cum.

Screen capped the whole thing (which I saved and encrypted naturally). She was 12.

I suspected that she was more sexually knowledgeable than girls were when I was 12. . these days and modern technology…
AntonFisk

Unread postby Someguy8616 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:02 am

Someguy8616

Unread postby Someguy8616 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:04 am

AntonFisk wrote:Found out my daughter was fooling around on #. Decided to see if I could catch her on line. Whenever she was in her room, I’d start surfing on # myself. It took a couple of months, but finally managed to connect and see her on line. She was cautious at first, but I recognized some of the posters in her room when I first connected. I stayed anonymous.

Watched her masturbate with a hair brush (which I borrowed later BTW). Got her to watch me cum.

Screen capped the whole thing (which I saved and encrypted naturally). She was 12.

I suspected that she was more sexually knowledgeable than girls were when I was 12. . these days and modern technology…

Would love to see that video
My Kik is someguy8616
Someguy8616

Unread postby Killiox101 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:42 am

Saw her naked in she shower

Pm me if you want pics of her cleavage!!
Attachments
7D1493C2-E757-43BD-BCE0-D093E27BAD9D.jpeg
7D1493C2-E757-43BD-BCE0-D093E27BAD9D.jpeg (1.23 MiB)
Viewed 17743 times
Killiox101

Unread postby Ayumiii » Mon May 25, 2020 12:24 am

My little sister's bestfriend came over to play and sleepover at our house. I was a and they where 10.
Her friend has a small skinny body and she always wears small shorts and it's so sexy to watch them play here and there. Anyways that day I was playing siege with my friends and remembered she was going to stay over. I was planning to vist her at night. They both fell asleep in the living room because my big sister was on the phone with her bf, although at this time she was asleep too. My parents are also asleep in their room. I sat next to her watching her sleep for like 10 minutes with a hard rock erection. I was also making some noise and making sure she wouldn't wake up. Once I saw it was safe, i pulled my dick out of my pants and started rubbing it all on her face. She seemed deeply asleep so I started to slap her face with my dick faster and faster. At this point I felt like if I was going to cum so I tought of controlling myself and cum somewhere else but it was to good and I couldn't. Finally I came all over her cute sleeping face and luckily she didnt wake up but her whole face was covered in cum. I hurried up and cleaned her up but when I did I got another erection and started to touch her small butt and slightly rub her pussy. I've spend like 2hrs in the living room by now and I felt like the could wake up at any moment and stated feeling scared so I opened her mouth as carefully as possible and inserted my dick but it was to thick to go inside without waking her up so I got some saliva on it, started masturbating and finally I busted a hot load in her lips and mouth. The next day everything was normal and I was sure that no one found out what I had done lol.
Ayumiii

Unread postby heretochat » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:32 am

These are some stories...
heretochat

Unread postby Chase1214 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:39 am

I've been jerking off too my cousin's big tits since we were younger.
Attachments
20200214_204853.jpg
20200214_204853.jpg (349.5 KiB)
Viewed 16845 times
IMG_20190519_104132.jpg
IMG_20190519_104132.jpg (369.42 KiB)
Viewed 16845 times
Chase1214
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JailbaitLover45 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:30 pm

. Teen SERVER, snuff(rp), r*pe, TORTURE, MEGAS, ETC. Sick fucks only. https://.#
JailbaitLover45

Unread postby emeraldslayer » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:30 pm

JailbaitLover45 wrote:. Teen SERVER, snuff(rp), r*pe, TORTURE, MEGAS, ETC. Sick fucks only. https://.#

have added u waiting on responce am on gwwltr on discord
emeraldslayer
Active Poster

Unread postby emeraldslayer » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:19 am

I've wanked over my Nieces, 8, 10, 12 wickr mandnesnmayhem
emeraldslayer
Active Poster

Unread postby psikiller89 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:38 pm

I have done many thing in my teenage year but it been recent that the most perverted and honnestly in my eye weird thing i have done,my best friend i know her for a year i had and still gave a najor crush been the naughty teen i stole panty bra and stuff from her over the year recently she broke up with her gf and i took her to my place till she found her one night the temptation was to much i fake leaving for the night drug her fav drink and waited till she fall asleep then proceed to jerk touch and hot dog my cock on her ass ( no i dint penetreted her ) i cum 5 time huge rope wich i had to clean up the morning come she said she was sore if u whant more story about hwr i have just pm me
psikiller89
Active Poster

Unread postby kim88 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:52 pm

I made a fake fbk account with my asian nieces pictures to tease men and read dirty comments !!!
kim88

Unread postby neverunsee » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:58 pm

SomeChuckleFuck wrote:Jerked off with my aunt's scarf. That's the closest thing I can get to without being a Perv

That's already pretty high on the Perv scale, dude. ^^
neverunsee

Unread postby Dr. Gray » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Yes indeed you are a bonafide ' Perv '. Would love to see your Aunt out wearing her cum stained scarf. Well done young man.
Over 40yrs experience examining housewives, teens and assorted u.k. slags.
Dr. Gray
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Anniespanties69 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:16 pm

Kik me willydeeic or wickr anniespanties69
Anniespanties69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby PensiveHedgehog » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:15 pm

PUBLISHED AUTHOR. Want to hear detailed descriptions about your No.lim.it family members? Send me their pics and I will talk about anything and anyone. Nudes/- preferred. Kik & Wickr: loser
PensiveHedgehog

Unread postby Ocat. » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:53 am

The other night I picked up a hitch hiker, I had a mask on so she couldn't completely see my face. When she first got in my car we started a conversation and I found she was 19 and a runaway and asked if I could take her to a nearby city to her cousin's house, I agreed even though it was about a 40 minute drive. After our conversation died down she leaned her chair back and dozed off. I tested to see how asleep she was by saying her name and asking her questions, I got no response. She was wearing baggy sweat pants and a sweatshirt so I couldn't tell how her body was but as thoughts flooded my mind I became hornier and pulled my pants down to jerk off, after a while I started using her hand but they want enough. Seeing as she was asleep I decided to pull my pants up back up and take a detour down a back road to a trail head. The area was closed after sunset so nobody would be there. I parked and silently opened my door, recently my exaust pipe had been scraping so I had zipties and duck tape in my trunk. I grabbed the 2 items and walked to her door, quietly I opened the door, and ziptied her ankles together. I then duck taped her mouth before waking her up, her eyes slowly opened but when she realized her mouth was taped she started panicking. I pulled her out of the car tossed her on the dirt, and jumped on her back tying her wrists behind her. Now that she was immobilized I walked back to my car and grabbed a knife, I walked back to her and she tried to roll away which obviously didn't work. I used the knife to cut her clothes and rip them off, she layed on her back staring up at me wearing a lacy blue thong and bra, I unclamped her bra and watched her surprisingly large tits bounce as she attempted to scoot away. I stood over her and dropped my shorts, she stared at my cock with fear in her eyes knowing she had no way out. I leaned down and stood her up with her ass pressed against my croch, with my hands I reached around her and groped her tits, while I pitched her nipples in between my fingers I reached 1 hand into her panties. I jammed a finger inside of her slit and I her scream was muffled by the tape, after getting her nice and wet I pulled her bottoms down to the tape around her ankes and made her touch her toes. While she was bending over like this I taped around her body keeping her folded in half and exposing her holes. I stood behind her, grabbed her body, and slowly slid my cock in to her pussy, she wasn't a virgin but was extremely tight. As I thusted in and out her walls gripped onto my cock, I fucked her like this for about minutes before she forced herself to the ground. While folded in half she couldn't get her self back up, I picked her up and raised her above me head, I lower her ass onto my face and stuck my tongue in her tight sphincter. She squeezed my tongue as I wet her entrance, after I properly lubed her I lowered her to my waste, and rested my cock at her asshole. She closed her eyes as I adjusted my grip, slowly I jammed my cock inside her, after 3 inches she became almost too tight but I pulled back slightly then slammed against her forcing all 9 inches inches inside her. For a while I held her balls deep watching tears fall from her eyes, my arms got tired so carried her to my car with my cock still inside her set her on the hood, I stated thrusting in and out of her increasingly harder. I decided to rip the tape off her mouth and listen to her yelling cry, "get out of me" she screamed. I let her fall off the hood of my car and onto the ground face first, I mounted her driving my cock back into her ass. I gave 1 extremely hard thrust every couple seconds, as her face scraped against the pavement she begged for me to stop I started fucking her faster nearing climax, I pulled out and jammed myself balls deep in her pussy shooting strand of cum into her uterus. I keep my self inside her for a before standing up, when I finally did a glob of cum dripped out of her. I put my clothes back on, cut the tape that was keeping her folded and retaped the mouth. I stood her up but she could still only waddle with the remaining tape, as she stood there unsure what to do I picked up a stick of the ground, it was about 2 inches in diameter and 6 inches long. I walked behind her and reached 1 hand around her rubbing her dripping pussy, I stuck my knee between her legs keeping them slightly spread and with the other hand shoved the stick up inside her plugging her slit. 2 inches still stuck out and she screamed into her tape, I grabbed her panties around her ankle and pulled them up giving her a wedgie but really just keeping force against the stick. Now standing awkwardly in the middle of the parking lot with something stuck inside I grabbed her bra and drove away leaving her to be found and probably used again.
Ocat.
Respected Member
Respected Member

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post