NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I want to r*pe and kill Kylie Jenner

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: I want to r*pe and kill Kylie Jenner

Unread postby AnnaTnhf » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 am

I love the story's with the little one ^~^
AnnaTnhf
Active Poster

Unread postby Zone2010 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Fuuuck
Zone2010
Extreme Poster

Re: I want to r*pe (rp) and kill Kylie Jenner

Unread postby ilovedoggy23 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:54 am

i would , kylie, and one day when was far away from her home, id go up to her and her daughter, and - them and bring them to my basement, i would lock kylie up as she watches me with stormi, i’d throatfuck kylie and finish in stormis mouth. i would then record myself anally fucking stormi and posting it on kylie instagram. id fuck stormi everyday and force kylie to watch before killing stormi and making kylie fuck her with a strap on to save her life, i would then keep kylie locked into my basement for 6 months forcing her to watch me fuck stormi and fuck stormi who was dead everyday. id then kill kylie and keep her and fuck her and stormi everyday while sending videos of it to her sisters
Attachments
B0925312-1D9F-49FD-AC36-E7E2F0760EBB.png
B0925312-1D9F-49FD-AC36-E7E2F0760EBB.png (4.27 MiB)
Viewed 2243 times
ilovedoggy23

Re: I want to r*pe (rp) (rp) and kill Kylie Jenner

Unread postby AnnaTnhf » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:18 am

ilovedoggy23 wrote:i would , (rp) kylie, and one day when was far away from her home, id go up to her and her daughter, and - them and bring them to my basement, i would lock kylie up as she watches me with stormi, i’d throatfuck kylie and finish in stormis mouth. i would then record myself anally fucking stormi and posting it on kylie instagram. id fuck stormi everyday and force kylie to watch before killing stormi and making kylie fuck her with a strap on to save her life, i would then keep kylie locked into my basement for 6 months forcing her to watch me fuck stormi and fuck stormi who was dead everyday. id then kill kylie and keep her and fuck her and stormi everyday while sending videos of it to her sisters

Yes I waited a long time for a new story now I can finally enjoy it
Love story's with the tiny one
AnnaTnhf
Active Poster

Re: I want to r*pe(rp)(rp) and kill Kylie Jenner

Unread postby Superboi » Sat May 01, 2021 4:32 am

I would tie Kylie face down to a mattress, then slowly stick my pointer finger in her puckered asshole. Once I was knuckle deep I would stick my middle finger, then my ring, then my pinky, then my thumb. As slow as possible I would start sliding my whole hand into her asshole, listening to her scream and cry. Once her asshole had swallowed my entire hand I would start jerking off while brutally fisting her ass. Before I climax I would push my whole arm into her, ripping through her rectum and into her stomach, gripping any of her squishy organs I can get my hands on, giving this worthless piece of human garbage the pain it deserves. I’d start pulling at her insides, tearing them apart, my cock rock hard as I listen to the Princess scream and feel her struggle. Her warm blood soaking my hand, I would start pulling her organs out of her asshole as much as I could. Pulling some out and reaching back in for more, she would be dead long before I finish but I wouldn't care. I’d continue violenty ripping her organs through her asshole until finally I wrap some of her intestines around my throbbing cock and blow the biggest load of my life into them. Screaming in her dead face as I jizz into her bloody organs. Afterwards I would drape her torn entrails over her corpse, shove some of it in-between those famous dick sucking lips, take a few polaroid photos and send a box full of them to her sisters houses. Set up cameras in front of their houses so I can record there reactions. A video of them crying, vomiting, or having a mental breakdown while looking at the fantastic work I did would be great jerk off material.
Attachments
NINTCHDBPICT000620978801.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000620978801.jpg (1.01 MiB)
Viewed 2030 times

FilthyInfantileItaliangreyhound-mobile.mp4 [ 595.25 KiB | ]

a sick fuck.
Superboi
Active Poster

Unread postby Superboi » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:19 pm

I would take a baseball bat and beat Kylies pregnant stomach until she bleeds out of her cunt. Then I would take a double barrel shot gun and press it against her deflated stomach. Pull the trigger and blast a hole in her stomach. Then I would keep shooting her body until it is a pile of burnt mush. Then I would roll around in her blood and stick my dick in the meat pile. Fuck it until I climax into the bloody flesh. Scrape up as much of it as i could and put it all into seperate jars. So that I can dip my hand into the jars and use her bloody flesh as lube for when I jerk off while thinking about killing her over and over again.
Attachments
80474813-562136191006619-2483199630569939912-n-1584630222.jpg
80474813-562136191006619-2483199630569939912-n-1584630222.jpg (145.12 KiB)
Viewed 1629 times
Pregnant-Kylie-Jenners-Baby-Bump-Album-Ahead-2nd-Childs-Arrival-001.jpg
Pregnant-Kylie-Jenners-Baby-Bump-Album-Ahead-2nd-Childs-Arrival-001.jpg (52.04 KiB)
Viewed 1629 times
a sick fuck.
Superboi
Active Poster

Unread postby Deviant_Daddy » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:27 pm

Jars of flesh, nice touch.
Ask about private captions
Deviant_Daddy
Normal Poster

Unread postby KenRAAP20 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:38 am

Tienes discord ?
KenRAAP20

Unread postby Ilovebeingbii » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:55 pm

DISCORD - hMvEq6rnRv DEGRADE TIKTOKERS/CELEBS
Ilovebeingbii

Unread postby madnessnmayhem » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:35 am

Suprise she's not kidnapped yet
madnessnmayhem
Active Poster

Unread postby Superboi » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:54 pm

I want to hold this silicone Queen down to the ground and shove a light bulb in her mouth. Look at those over inflated lips pursed out around that glass bulb. After a second I would uppercut her and feel the glass crunch in her mouth. Make her gargle her own blood. Listening to the little bitch scream in pain with glass shards stuck in her tongue and cheeks would make me so feral. I’d scream at the bitch to open up for more while dangling another bulb, her new food, in front of her. Of course the Princess would keep her mouth shut but half the fun would be her fighting back, thinking she has a choice. At that point I would press my thumb against her eyelid and slowly apply pressure, screaming at her that I will scoop her eye out if she doesn't open her mouth. After enough pressure was applied she would open her bloody red mouth again. Once the next bulb was firmly placed in her mouth I would jam my thumb fully into her eye socket and pop one of her squishy eyes out. The gutter trash would squirm, scream, and maybe even pass out from the pain. I would just wake her up again by upper cutting her again with the bulb in her mouth. Every time she breathes tiny shards of glass coat her throat and get into her lungs. Watching those giant fake tits bounce as she screams incoherant begs for her life, FUCK I would be half way to climaxing without every taking my dick out. I'd pull pieces of blood soaked glass out of her tongue and puncture her cheeks with them. Slicing her face open and leaving the glass sticking out. After that I would get off of her and tell her that I am done. Of course i'm not. As soon as she goes to get up I would stomp my boot into her glass covered face. Feel her head bounce off the ground and watch the glass get embedded deeper into her already mangled face. I would keep stomping and stomping until her nose, jaw, and cheekbones were shattered into pieces. I want her barely alive, choking on her own blood. Only then will I flip her onto her stomach and shove my rock solid cock in between her juicy fake ass. Rubbing my hand across her bloody face and using it as lube to r*pe her asshole. Pumping and pumping while I grab a fistful of her silky hair. Angrily slamming her head into ground with each thrust. Once she was unconscious again I would punch her all over while I continued to r*pe the billionaire skank. Breaking her ribs with my fists, bending her arms at the elbow until they snapped in the opposite direction. I know all of this would be too stimulating, I would finish hard and quick inside of her as all of this was happening. That's too bad for the snuff(rp) Queen, I would grab a machete and chop her up. Starting with her arms, cleaving my way through her flesh and then bone. She would scream for moments until she bled out and died. I would continue to chop up her lifeless fuckdoll corpse. Next I’d cut her in half at the waist, it would take a few good swings but that's half the fun. Feeling her flesh and muscle rip with each swing onto her back. Until eventually Kylie would be cut into two halves. I’d keep the bottom half for myself, just to have fun fucking and disecting it later. After that comes her fake tits. I’d slice open the bottom of them, cut through the fat and pull out her implants. Then cut open her toned tummy and shove them inside of her. Lastly I would cut off her mangled head. Lift her hair up and cut through her neck. Breaking bone and ligaments as I chop her expensive head off. Then I want to nail a picture of what her face used to look like to her forehead. Put the head into a box and send it off to her sister Kendall so she can know what happens to cunts like her sister. Every few months, when she thinks she can get over the trauma, I would drop off another piece of Kylies rotting mangled corpse at her house.
Attachments
Kylie_Jenner_-_Milkers_-_Capo.jpg
Kylie_Jenner_-_Milkers_-_Capo.jpg (317.75 KiB)
Viewed 523 times

1080_1_1.mp4 [ 5.08 MiB | ]

WarmheartedUnhealthyFirebelliedtoad.mp4 [ 1.78 MiB | ]

a sick fuck.
Superboi
Active Poster

Unread postby CumonKylie43_ » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:45 pm

love this thread. the ones with the little one get me off every time
CumonKylie43_

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics: