NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Stepdaughter stories

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Stepdaughter stories

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:00 pm

Over her shoulder it twisted again, oh for fucks sakes she said and took her bra off completely and threw it on the floor and stood there with her hands on her hips and her boobs just hanging there and she was staring at me looking frustrated, I give up she said, can you give me a hand.
Be happy to I said (and boy was I happy)
She bent down and picked up the bra and walked over with her lovely young boobs wobbling, bouncing and swaying gently around.
I stood up and she placed her boobs in the cups holding the bra in place with one hand.
She said can you put the strap through this arm without twisting it and then do the other arm while I hold it in place at the front.
Once in place I fastened up her bra and untwisted one part……
Read my stepdaughter stories
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=712961
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:01 pm

At the back of her shoulder.
All done I said, thank fuck for that she said and started laughing, I was just about to take the scissors to it.
She went over and rolled her black stockings and placed one of them around her foot and slowly pulled it up her leg, ran her hands slowly up her leg and pulled the lacy hold up at the top of her thigh into place.
She repeated this with the other leg, I was transfixed on her the whole time, it was probably the most erotic thing I have ever seen when you can only look and not touch.
I asked her if the bra, panties and stockings are new? She said yes, do you like them?
I replied yes, they are lovely, you look really nice in them.
And she did, I have been with some really hot women in……..
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:02 pm

my younger days, but she was absolutely perfect in everyway way, all of the curves in the right place, perfect boobs, legs, bum, long silky hair, she really was a beautiful young lady.

She then said my dress is new as well as she lifted it up and over her head and carefully over her boobs and down her body, it was a tight fit that showed her lovely figure.
It was a short dress just covering the lacy top of her stockings and showing off her cleavage. She turned and asked if I would zip her up which I did. She asked what do I think?
I said wow, you are stunning (and she was)
I said you'll be having to fight the lads away tonight, she replied no, that's your job and laughed.
Off we went, she was driving as she never really drinks much.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:03 pm

She parked up and we walked to the pub and she held my hand, ever since a girl she has always held my hand when she walks with me and still does to this day.
We walked into the pub and across to the bar with her still holding my hand, you could see the lads heads turn as she was walking across the floor and then the look of disbelief as they must have thought she was my girlfriend as she held my hand and then locked her arm around mine as we stood at the bar.
Everytime she got up for a drink or to go to the toilet heads seemed to follow her around the room.
We had a great night and headed home.
At home she put some music on and I made us a couple of drinks and sat down on the sofa……
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:04 pm

She sat next to me and turned to one side and placed her legs over me and held my left hand.
Her short dress was just above the lacy top of the stocking, I put my drink to one side and stroked her leg with my right hand, as we chatted my cock had gone rock hard, she must have been able to feel it on her leg, slowly my hand got further up her leg, I thought what the hell I'll keep going, I was looking at the top of her legs and slowly stroking her silky stocking, I got to the lacy top then onto her soft fleshy thigh and just an inch or so from her panties.
She tapped the back of my hand and said I think that's far enough, I said shit I'm sorry, I've had a bit to drink and didn't realize where…..
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:04 pm

My hand was, she said what are you like, I said we could have a game of dare and see if I get any further this time and she just laughed.
We sat there talking a bit longer and when she got up to she kept on glancing down at my cock so she knew I was rock hard from her leg resting on it.
She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and gave me a hug, told me that she loves me then said goodnight, I've really enjoyed myself tonight, I replied me too I ve had a great night, love you too and off she went to bed while I went for a good wank.
I made good use of those panties the next day as well, they smelled and tasted as good as she looked.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:44 am

sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby No808 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:39 am

Love it write more
No808
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:15 pm

Couldn't resist covering the youngest in cum after reading back the above story, fuck me she is hot as fuck, I wish it was her body I was spraying with cum.
Attachments
PXL_20220213_130705776~2.jpg
PXL_20220213_130705776~2.jpg (1.9 MiB)
Viewed 1822 times
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Stinkelburper » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:37 pm

You just know she went and played with herself that night too!!!
Stinkelburper
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:31 pm

Stinkelburper wrote:You just know she went and played with herself that night too!!!

Mmmnnn yes I'd like to think so, that's a real turn on thinking about it, I wonder if she was squirting as she worked her fingers between her legs while thinking about those lovely lacy covered legs resting on my hard cock, as my hand slowly stroked its way up her leg and around her fleshy thigh.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:56 am

The eldest had stopped showing her body to me whilst the youngest was pretty carefree about it, the eldest still did show her affection, she would still hold my hand and kiss my cheek and give plenty of hugs as did the youngest although she still likes to give me kisses on the lips, which I love whenever she sees me or says goodbye even all of these years later.
When the eldest had her first baby she was careful and only ever showed me her boob once when breastfeeding.
The youngest didn't care though, she would flop her breasts out to breastfeed without a second thought and then she would happily rub cream on her hard nipples in front of me when they were sore.
I used to go around to her house when I finished my night shift so as she could relax for a while and have………
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:57 am

A bath or a shower without listening for the baby.
She would always come down in a bathrobe carrying clean clothes and we'd have a coffee, then when the baby woke for a feed she would take her bathrobe off, she'd have nothing on apart from a pair of knickers revealing her large and firm milky boobs, she had the baby belly but just like her elder sister they both quickly got their figure back albeit with stretch marks, then she'd go to pick the baby up to feed him, the lucky little fella, I wished it was me hanging off her nipple.
When he finished feeding she would rub cream on her hard and sore nipple then pass me the baby and she would get dressed in front of me starting with the maternity bra holding those succulent milky breasts in place.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:57 am

I asked her once if she knows what breast milk tastes like, she said no and jokingly said would I like a taste and laughed, I laughed and said yes go on then, secretly hoping I could suck her nipple, to my amazement she got one boob out, but then to my disappointment she expressed a small amount from her milky boob and passed it to me.
It was quite sweet and creamy, I was rock hard thinking that I was actually drinking milk that had come from her lovely boobs.
I wished I could repay the favour and let her drink my man milk straight from my rock hard cock.
Thinking about it I think that I enjoyed her having babies more than anyone else.
Anyway with feeding and dressing all done it was time for a kiss on the lips, a cuddle and then head off home to…….
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:58 am

Get some sleep after my night shift but not before having a good old wank first, then off to sleep with sweet thoughts about her milky tits.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:49 pm

Next story will be about their periods.
Always had a thing for women on their periods but the eldest stepdaughter had the best.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:28 am

Does anyone want to read about my stepdaughter and wife's periods that I had fun with
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:32 am

The eldest had been having her periods for a while now, one morning when her mother was in hospital she came downstairs dressed in her school uniform with a very short skirt, she had her hands behind her back and tears in her eyes.
I asked her what's wrong and she said I can't go to school today, I replied are you not feeling well and she said no I'm ok, but it's my period, I am bleeding too much and the panty pads won't hold the blood.
She then brought her arms from around her back and held out a pair of her knickers that were soaked in blood and started crying.
I got a plastic bag to put them in and she held onto me sobbing.
I asked if she had not had the pad in the right place so it wasn't doing its job……
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:33 am

She let go of me and pulled her short skirt up and lifted a leg saying no look it's in the right place
I said I'm sorry but I can't see so she pulled her knickers down to show me.
There was a fresh patch of blood right in the middle of the pad so it was obviously in the right place, her skirt had dropped down so I couldn't see between her legs and her little red slit.
She pulled them back up and I told her not to worry, if she goes to school with me I will take her to see her teacher and explain that you need to go to the toilet as often as you need to change your panty pads and I will go to the chemist and see what they recommend for really heavy periods and bring it straight to school for you…..
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:33 am

She seemed happy with this so I dropped her off and then went to the chemist for advice and then dropped off her new pads for heavy periods.
Then I went home to enjoy her blood soaked panties, it was a real treat as I rubbed her blood all around my shaved cock and balls followed by blasting a hot load of spunk all over them.
When she got home she was smiling and gave me a big hug and kiss saying the pads were really good and no blood had leaked out, she thanked me for helping as she was really embarrassed but happy as she feels like she could talk to me about anything.
We spent the evening with her holding me close and sat on my lap and my hard boner watching tv.
When she went to bed I picked out her bloody panty pad from……
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:34 am

the bin and fired a nice load of cum into it.
I had a thing for women on their periods.
The wife didn't like me touching her at first but eventually she got used to the idea and we had some of the best sex when she was on the rag although she used tampons not panty pads, I loved the feel as my rock hard cock slowly slid in and out of her, it felt completely different to normal and it always ended in both of us covered in her blood.
One morning when she was on the rag I had taken her nightdress off and as I slowly stroked her body I heard the eldest stepdaughter go into the bathroom, I knew that she was also on the rag so when she went back into her bedroom I said I'm just going for a quick piss……
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:34 am

In the bathroom I looked in the bin, I had emptied it the night before and there it was, a nice fresh panty pad rolled up in there that she had just discarded.
I carefully unrolled it getting her blood on my fingers, I rubbed the blood on my throbbing cock, I then wrapped her pad around my cock and gave it a squeeze.
My god my cock was literally dripping in her blood from her tight little cunt, I kept on wrapping it around my cock and squeezing and rubbing it up and down my shaft, what a glorious sight and feeling rolling her little cunt blood up and down my shaft.
I put the pad back in the bin and went back to our bedroom, at the door I said to the wife keep your eyes closed, then I walked into the bedroom……..
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:35 am

She had her eyes closed and I walked over to her with my hard cock covered in her daughter's cunt blood.
I pulled her knickers off, once again saying keep your eyes closed, I slowly pulled the string and removed her tampon and lifted her legs, I put my blood soaked cock just at the edge of her hole.
I was sure I was going to blow a load just looking at my cock covered in her daughter's blood with the tip rubbing on her clit, very very slowly I slid my cock in there.
What a feeling and thought's, It was like I had my cock in both the wife and stepdaughter at the same time.
I'd not dare move inside her in case I blew a load, I wanted to savour every second of this moment.
I leaned forward and we kissed, the wife said…….
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:35 am

Oh my god you are like a red hot rod of steel down there, I slowly moved my cock in a circular motion, mixing the stepdaughters blood with my wife's.
Then I slowly pulled out, I put my nose in front of her cunt and smelled the mixed juices and then placed my tongue between her legs.
Fuck it was like I was licking both the wife and the stepdaughters tight little cunt at the same time, I then plunged my tongue in the wife's mouth, mmmnnn that's it bitch, taste your daughter's period as well as your own you fucking Queen.
I then rammed my meaty bloody cock back inside her, fucking hell this was the biggest turn on and the best sex ever.
I kept on putting my fingers inside her and then rubbing them all over her tits and body until both of……
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:36 am

our bodies were a blood soaked mess, I couldn't hold back any longer, I pulled my cock out and shot a load of cum all over her, when I finished I lay next to her mixing my cum with the cunt blood of her and her daughter, it felt like I was mixing my cum with both of the juices from in between both of their legs.
The wife just said wow, that was fan fucking tastic you were more than ready for that, roll on my next period.
No roll on your daughter's next period I thought to myself.
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby ltps1648 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:55 am

ltps1648

Unread postby sin_zip » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:47 am

Mmmnnnn had to cum on the eldest after thinking about her
Attachments
PXL_20220224_111313749.jpg