NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Let me "help" your big booty daughter!! Oblivious Cuck RP!!

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Let me "help" your big booty daughter!! Oblivious Cuck RP!!

Unread postby Simonbbc7 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:06 pm

It happened again.... Your precious daughter walked into the house in tears.... It hurt your heart so much to see your girl suffering. Her whole year in school had been nothing but torture!!!!! And it's all because of her....growth spurt. It's the strangest thing you've ever seen! Instead of getting taller she ended up getting wider in a very specific place.... Her hips are so much bigger than a girls hips have any right to be and all her classmates made fun of how she jiggled around class. They call her names like "horsebutt" and all other things!!! You just want your princess to be happy....then you remember the ad you saw on the paper.

*SIMON'S BODY POSITIVITY CAMP!!!!*

*Is your daughter....well endowed in the hip area? Well send her to me!!! I specialize in boosting the confidence of girls who have strange changes in their body!!!! Just 4 weeks with me and they will feel comfortable and confident in their own skin!!!*

You feel like this is exactly what she needs but when you ask for a progress report the videos this guy sends you make you feel strange...what did you sign your daughter up for....

I'm looking for good RPers to play out this fantasy with me. Basically I want you to be a dad concerned about your daughters body image so you send her to my "camp" where I help girls gain confidence (by fucking them obviously lol) I'm sending you some videos of me "boosting their confidence" (really it's just partially censored Art clips) and you start to get suspicious but I always explain it away and you believe me but you're confusing as to why you find it hot!!!

Kik:simon411422
Wick:simon422

P.S. : I'm looking for people who like writing messages and adding to the RP!!! I don't want to talk about your actual daughter!!!! If you're boring or just gonna give one word answers, or just wanna be trade I'll probably ignore or block you lol
Attachments

IMG_0405.MP4 [ 1.51 MiB | ]

Simonbbc7
Active Poster

Re: Let me "help" your big booty daughter!! Oblivious Cuck R

Unread postby Simonbbc7 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:10 pm

B
Simonbbc7
Active Poster

Re: Let me "help" your big booty daughter!! Oblivious Cuck R

Unread postby Simonbbc7 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:13 pm

B