NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

HELP Writing STORIES (In return...)

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: HELP Writing STORIES (In return...)

Unread postby PatBates » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:37 pm

Bump
Always up for stories
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=434156
PatBates
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Wverdr » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:02 pm

"Oh my God, It's him!" flashed into Anna Cecilia's mind as she saw the man leering at her from the front row. Suddenly the memories came flooding back all at once. All of it: The basement, the lights, the camera... the men, everything. Especially the men.
You see, Anna had always been an actress, famous in fact. When the other girls her age were busy playing with dolls, Anna was busy starring in hundreds of movies. Only these weren't movies you could see in the theater. No, each one was custom made to fulfill the fantasies of her father's wealthy clients. One client in particular would insist on co-starring, performing the scenes that he requested with the pretty starlet. (Cont...?)
Judge not, lest you be judged.
Wverdr
Active Poster

Unread postby PatBates » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:33 pm

Wverdr wrote:"Oh my God, It's him!" flashed into Anna Cecilia's mind as she saw the man leering at her from the front row. Suddenly the memories came flooding back all at once. All of it: The basement, the lights, the camera... the men, everything. Especially the men.
You see, Anna had always been an actress, famous in fact. When the other girls her age were busy playing with dolls, Anna was busy starring in hundreds of movies. Only these weren't movies you could see in the theater. No, each one was custom made to fulfill the fantasies of her father's wealthy clients. One client in particular would insist on co-starring, performing the scenes that he requested with the pretty starlet. (Cont...?)

Interesting start, all tho if you're going for an Teen, under--age kind of storyline... I must confess that I do not approve... :/
Always up for stories
PatBates
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Wverdr » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:02 pm

PatBates wrote:Interesting start, all tho if you're going for an Teen, under--age kind of storyline... I must confess that I do not approve... :/

That's why I stopped. Writing the "other girls...dolls" line had me thinking I was going down a dangerous path. The timeline needed for a "repressed memory" storyline would just take her too far back in years. I'll start over.
Judge not, lest you be judged.
Wverdr
Active Poster

Unread postby PatBates » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Wverdr wrote:
PatBates wrote:Interesting start, all tho if you're going for an Teen, under--age kind of storyline... I must confess that I do not approve... :/

That's why I stopped. Writing the "other girls...dolls" line had me thinking I was going down a dangerous path. The timeline needed for a "repressed memory" storyline would just take her too far back in years. I'll start over.

Cool, I mean, it is a interesting start but that part was indeed starting to go in the danger zone
Always up for stories
PatBates
Extreme Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Andrea becomes a Cumdumpster.
Andrea had always been a rather promiscuous and wild girl. Since high-school, she'd party every chance she could get, and would always do her best to make sure she was the centre of attention. Exposing as much as possible without having to be classified as naked, she enjoyed the looks, be it from her classmates, her teachers, her father's friends, didnt matter, as long as she knew they were lusting after her, she was satisfied with the result. When she was home, this would caause her a lot of issues however, her dad wouldn't have any of it. Makingher cover up, not letting her party out late. Which is why the moment she had hit 18, she moved out and by doing so, started her own party life. From 18 to 20, she went on a wild spree, partying, drugs and alcohol were her daily life basically. There was the occassional sex involved here and there, but she could never let loose completely with most of her partners. They wouldn't understand her desires or would flat out reject some of her more deprived ideas. It wasn't that different in her current relationship either. Little did she realize that her life was about to take a turn, and she'd get the chance to live her deepest desires.
This party was a bit of a mess for Andrea, her current partner wasn't the smartest person when drunk though, she couldn't say she was either. In their drunken states, they started betting with people they barely knew. The bet kept going, and they kept losing, more and more, debt building up. The men, black, each 6'1 atleat, knew what was happening, and they were taking every chance to drain the two without hesitation. Satisfied with the price they racked up, the men took the money they had on them, as well as their cards and student IDs, as Andrea and her boyfriend in their drunken state barely processed what was happenning.
It was next morning that they finally woke up and began to realize how fucked they were. The pounding headache was one thing, but the fact that her purse was completely empty and bits and pieces of their activities last night flashing in her head, Andrea was beginning to panic. It was all her stupid boyfriends fault for getting her involved in this afterall. As she moved to the mirror freshen up, she noticed that there was a number written on her chest, just below her collarbone. Stopping their argument on who was to blame, the two decided to call the number. As they called, what they assumed was the men from last night picked up, " So you finally decided to call?" She heard from the other side. " Look, there's been a misunderstanding, we need our money back" Andrea pleaded. But before she could say anything else, the person replied " You're money? No, we didn't leave the number to talk about your money, no, we only care for the money you owe us. That pathetic amout you left for us last night wasn't even enough to cover a quarter of what you two racked up." Hearing that Andrea began to panic slightly, she was already bled dry of all her savings, and apparently that wasn't enough. As she tried to come up with something to say, the man speaks up again," Now, in a few minutes, we'll be sending you an adress, and we expect to see you there within the 5pm. And remember, we have all your information, try anything funny, and you'll be in for a world of pain" With that, the man cut the call. The two of them were in a panic, as they recieved the adress they were supposed to go to, finalizing that this isnt just some joke. They didnt even realize how time passed and before they knew it, they were standing infront of an old abandoned looking building. Andrea was nervous, and her boyfriend was scared shitless. As they entered, both of them realized how scary the situation actually was. There were about 12-15 men, all dressed in similar fashion. This was definately a gang, and they were all looking like they could rip the two in half. As they walked in, what seemed to the leader of the group waved at them to come closer. Andrea closed in, her argument was ready in her mind, but even she knew it wasn't going to be too helpful. Her boyfriend wasn't helping the case either. "L-look, that money, it's all we had on us, we wont be able to survive if you take all of it" She blurts out. " Bitch, you owe us another 50k, if you think that mone was going to satisfy us you are sorely mistaken" The man spoke in a condescending tone. Andrea's jaw dropped at that amount, what the actual fuck did they do last night, was the only thoughts rushing through her head. She felt sick almost, "We're just student, we couldn't afford that amount even if we sold everything we had" Andrea spoke out, half annoyed half scared. "Well, we could always keep you two here and drain your parent's back accounts, wouldn't that be fun?" The man mocked again. Andrea was genuinely terrified of that, the implications of that meant having to get them involved, going back under them again was the last thing she needed. " Please don't" She said in a rather softer tone. The men were silently laughing amongst themselves, they knew very well that this was all bullshit, they've done these shit with others before too. They watched as their boss got up, walking towards Andrea, "Ofcourse, there are other ways you could repay us too" He says, running the back of his hand across her cheeks, slowly down to her neck, before tugging the neckline of her top, pulling it apart from her body, taking a look at what was inside. As soon as it processed in her head, Andrea's heart began pounding, her mind was racing again, this time with different questions, was this really happening? were they just messing with her? Or is this really something she'd be 'forced' to do, quotations included. " Well, the choice is yours" The man says letting her top go before heading back to his seat.
Attachments
Andrea BBC card.jpg
Andrea BBC card.jpg (257.2 KiB)
Viewed 1342 times
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:23 pm

Andrea was tempted, she never could go into the more rough side of her desires, as there weren't anyone who could match her mindset. This gives her a good excuse to let loose. " So if I hve sex with you, you'll drop the debt?" She speaks out, to which the man glares at her. " No, bitch, I ain't here to have sex with you, you owe me money, dont act like you are doing us any favours. I will fuck you and make you my bitch until you pay off the amount. In other words, you owe me, I own you, got it?" The tone was strict, harsh, and above all, comanding, and while the situation was rahter scaring, something about that turned her on all of a sudden. The men here were trying to play her, make her submit, what they didn't realize was, she was looking for an excuse to let loose herself. Before she actually could answer, her boyfriend closes in on her, "youre not seriously considering this are you babe" he whispered to her. Andrea responded back " well, do you have any alternative ways to pay them back? Clearly they woudn't just let us go right? This might just be the only way out for us" As she tells him this, she doesn't even wait for him to argue back, instead turning towards the boss thistime, " fine, I'm willing to do whatever you ask" She says, trying to hide the excitement in her tone, pretending to be hesitant. " Good girl" The boss says, before turning to the other guys, " grab the fucking cuck and tie him up, he tries something, bash his brains in" As he says so, the other guys grab her boyfriend and pulls him to the side to tie him up. As they do so, Andrea doesn't look back at them, instead keeps her focus on the man infront of her, about 6'1 tall, dark and muscular, eyeing her from top to bottom. She was wearing jeans shorts with a half sleeve shirt that barely covered her belly. Her heart was pounding, as the man orders her to come close to him. As she approaches him, he immediately pulls her in, grabbing Andrea's head and planting his lips on her. The man had no consideration for her, as he forced his tongue in her mouth, kissing the girl as though she were his plaything. He grabs a hold of Andreas top, pulling it down, ripping the necklike almost effortlessly, as he licks her face down her neck. He stops for a second, " Hands up" He orders her, which Andrea follows without any hesitation. He pulls her top off of her body and tosses it down on the floor, before ripping off Andrea's bra aswell. " Well, you dumb cuck, who does it feel to have your girl stripped down and used by a real fucking Man?" One of the men mock her boyfriend. Just hearing those words made chills go down Andrea's whole body. The boss continued playing with his new toy, focusing on her tits now, sucking on them, licking them, leaving his marks on them. Her boyfriend only looked on as he played with her body. Satisfied with tasting his new toy, it was now time to test her. He takes his seat again, ordering Andrea to get down on her knees. As she does so, the man unzips his pants, before bringing out his massive dick and resting it on Andrea's face. The smell was strong, and the dick was massive. It felt heavy on Andrea's face, and Andrea could feel her mouth water almost. " Well, what're you waiting for you dumb cunt, you know what to do with this" He orders her. Satisfied with the power her has over her, he misses the smile on Andrea as she begins licking his dick, up and down. Andrea was pretty proud of her skills when it came to these topics. She knew exactly how to please men,the issue was not everyone knew how to please her. She continues to lick the man's dick as he fondles her boobs occassionally. Licking up and down a few times, Andrea finally settles on the tip, licking it first, while she jerks off the shaft, before she finally takes it in her mouth. The dick was much bigger than most other dicks she had taken,definitely leagues above her current boyfriend's. She only managed to get half of it in and her mouth was already full. She begins doing her best, sucking on the massive cock like her life depended on it, it was occassionally hitting the back of her throat, as she bobbed her head, sucking on the dick. WIth one of her hands, she begins to fondle the remaining shaft, occassionally playing with the balls. Andrea continued to do her best, though it was obvious she wasn't used to the size at all. This made the man feel a bit oof prde in himself. But while he enjoyed the feeling, he also wanted to take control again, speed things up. He grabs Andrea's head and before she could process what was happening, pulls her head in, forcing the entire dick in her mouth, down her throat. Her eyes widened as she begins gagging on his massive dick. He doesnt stop however, instead begins forcefully facefucking her. In a few minutes, she felt his dick twitch, before a massive load fills her up in between thrusts, some directly shooting down her throat, some gathering up in her mouth and some leaking slightly down her lips onto her body.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm

As he finishes, he lets go of her, and Andrea pushes loose to catch her breath only for his hand to reach in and grab her by her hair," Who said you could stop? Take it back in and play with it until I'm fucking hard again" Andrea leans forward again, licking softly so as not to irritate the man, as she plays with his dick. "Ay, bring the cuck here, I want him to see his girl for the Queen that she is" He orders as the others grab her boyfriend and bring him closer to the action. As they do so, they notice that he was trying to hide a hardon in his pants. The boss grabs Andrea's hair again, pulling her away from his dick for a bit, making her face her boyfriend, "look at that, your boy there seems to be enjoying the show himself. " He laughs out. Andrea kinda figured he would, she always felt like he was a bit of a Beta, but it was still amusing to think he was turned on from being cucked. She didnt get too much time to think for himself though, as she was pushed to the ground, Inches from her bf, as the boss gets up and pins her down on her belly. With a swift pull, he pulls her shorts and panties down to her ankles, before landing a hard smack on Andrea's ass, causing the girl to moan out loud. " Looks like the Queen's liking this a bit too much too" He says out loud as Andrea moans out again after another smack to her ass. " No time for any of that shit bitch, on all fours, time to show the cuck boy how a real man fucks a bitch" Andrea was looking forward to this, she was insanely turned on from all the foreplay, and the thought of getting fucked by that massive dick was making her lose her mind. She moves up, getting into position, faced towards her boyfriend as the man gets in position, getting ready to shove his massive dick inside her. He grabs Andrea's hair, makng her face her boyfriend as he shoves his dick in her. As soon as he pushes in, Andrea moans out, her entire body stiffening up, embracing herself to feel the massive dick. Not even fully in, and she could tell it was already deeper than her bf had ever been. He pushes himself inside the girl all the way, and without even a moment of hesitation, he begins thrusting. Each of his thrusts were hitting Andrea hard. He always wanted to take it rough, but didnt have any experience in it. The mixture of pain and pleasure was almost becoming too much to bear for her. As the man continued thrusting, he pushed his own weight on Andrea, wrapping on of his arms around her body, pressuring her down while reaching around to grab her boobs, squeezing and groping them. Andrea was loving every second of this, not realizing when she let herself cum, her body getting weak from the pleasure. Recognizing this the man shifts his weight from her, getting back into position again, and instead, smacks her ass again as he fucks her, causing her to moan out loud. He continued fucking her pussy and she kept taking it until she ends up losing her balance, collapsing onto her boyfriends crotch, feeing his hardon through his pants as this man fucks her. All of a sudden, she feels the man speeding up. She knew what was going to happen, and she couldn't wait. She was going to have her pussy filled up by this man's cum. It couldn't come sooner, as she felt a strong force of cum, gushing inside her. No condoms, no protection, nothing, this was the first time she took a man's cum directly in her pussy, much less a black man's cum while her boyfriend watched her. Andrea was exausted from this. As the boss pulled out, he got back to his seat. The boyfriend was about to ask if they can go when he spoke up," Alright, I'm done, you boys can take your turns now" A smile crept onto Andrea's face, much to her boyfriends horror as she was pulled away from him by one of the other guys, who then proceeded to shove his own dick inside her. Another makes his way down to her face, slapping her with his dick, as she opens her mouth wide open, accepting his dick inside her mouth. The boyfriend only watched as the men kept pilling on, at first fucking her pussy while she's on her back, then flipping her over, making her take three at once, having her sit on one as another shoved his dick in her. The men were just playing with her at this point. Each of them using her 2-3 times atleast. By the end of it, Andrea was basically a cumrag, covered from top to bottom in cum, leaking from her pussy and ass, hair messy. She could barely stand up. To her, it felt like every desire she ever had was fulfilled in one day. It was almost 2am now, almost 9 hours of constantly being fucked by guys left and right. She had passed out at one point, only to feel someone push his dick in her ass to wake her up. " You can leave now" The boss orders as the others untie her boyfriend. As they do so, he begins to approach Andrea to help him get up, when the boss barks again" What the fuck do you think youre doing again? I said you can leave, the bitch stays. She belongs to us now, aint that right Princess?" Andrea barely manages to smile back at the man, " Yes master" she lets out, as the boss begins to grab her hair and drag her deeper inside the building. Her boyfriend gets escorted out, realizing that he had lost all his money and his girlfriend to these men. As he begins to walk away, the area is filled with Andrea's moans again.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby PatBates » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:43 pm

OMG!! So fucking hot!!! Amazing story, 10timesthepain!! Thank you so much!
Always up for stories
PatBates
Extreme Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Glad you enjoyed that, this next one I am about to post is a bit of an experiment on my part, I tried to do this weird essay format story where it's one story divided into smaller phases basically.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:21 pm

Anna's 3 phase induction into Adult Theatre
Introduction :

Anna was always into theatre eever since she was young, be it watching plays, getting herself involved into the school plays, joining the theatre club, and even going as far as to attempt to go to college for performing arts in order to further a career as a full fledge theatre actress. She was already a young actress in the professional field, but as it turns out, performing for the school theatre club and booking actual plays to earn a living were different entirely different stories. While she could easily get a role in her school plays being a cute yet sexy girl, in the professional world, connections and experience overweighed highschool performances. It was getting to a point that both Anna and her manager were getting fed up. On top of that, her parent weren't too happy about dropping her current path too, and she needed to prove to them that her decision was right, regardless of the cost.

Phase- 1 Managing the Manager
Life was getting more and more frustrating already for Anna, and the last thing she needed now was a call from her manager, telling her in a gloomy voice that they needed to talk. 'What else could go wrong' Anna though to herself as she walked up the stairs to her manager's rahter shady looking appartment-office. She walks up to the door, ringing it and waiting for a second as the man opens the door and lets her in. He let her take a seat, and arranged for water, before taking his own seat across the table. "You know Ms. Cecilia, it's been a rather rough few months with your case", he said in a daunting manner, much to Anna's annoyance. " Yeah, I noticed, being the central part of it and all" Anna answers back, letting her annoyance show in her tone. " Look, the thing is, right now, you dont have any professional experience or connections, and even with my own connections, I cannot market an experience-less product. Furthermore, if you cannot get a job, I wont get paid either" the manager replies. Anna didn't like where this was going at all, finally getting a manager was basically the first step to her starting a professional career, specially one who would charge based on contract negotiation rather than on a monthly basis. " You speak as though this is impossible, but new talent get into the business all the time right?"Anna argues back, hoping to validate her position. " Yes, they do, however, that often requires uses of other assets, that you tend to try to avoid", he replied. 'And there it was' Anna thought to herself. She knew the topic would ultimately come to this. In a world where experience is valued over everything else, beginners needed something to separate themselves from the crowd and catch the attentions of the employers. 'Just like that bitch Grace, so proud of usng her body to get to the top at every stop of her life' Anna thought to herself. She wanted to avoid havng to resort to the same level taht she would once critisize, but as time went on, she was beginning to see more and more that this might be her best option. " At this rate, I'm afraid I'll have to drop the deal with you" The manager says, but before he could seal it however, Anna responds" I'm willing to do it. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to further my career". The manager is awestruck for a few seconds, while he did hope the girl would say something like this, he didnt realize that it would happen this soon. Infact, her was partially convinced that Anna would never agree to it, and he'd just have to go to bed masturbaring to her until he finds a new client. "Ms. Cecilia, you realize what this means right? I dont think girls like you could even survive in a world like this" He says, seeing if she's actually serious or not. "I've thought about it, And I'm sure" Anna responds, determined. " Well, you might be determined, but I highly doubt you have it in you. Ofcourse, you are more than welcome to prove me wrong" The manager responds, almost tempting her to make a move. Anna was slightly taken aback for a second, before realizing that it was inevitable, bound to happen eventually. " Think of it as you convincing me not to drop you" The manager adds to it. Letting out a deep sigh, Anna crosses her arms across her waist, grabbing both sides of her top, before pulling it up and above her head and on the ground. Anna had a lacy black bra on underneath, halfcup, makingher cleavage pop up. The manager eyed her body up and down, as she got up from the chair, moving a bit back to give the man a better look as she unhooks her jeans, pulling it down, revealing her matching panties, as she stands there now, exposed to the manager. "Well, what do you want me to do?" Anna asks. "That was a cute show, but in this field, cute won't cut it dear, maybe consider losing the underwear too?" He replies, causing her to shrug before reaching back to unhook her bra. As she removes it, her heart starts pounding almost, realizing that she was exposing herself to this man that, in any other situation wouldn't have any chance with her what so ever. But because of her career, she was now basically his to manipulate. She though as she reached down next to pull her panties off. The man took his time enjoying the view, it's not every day you get to see a 19 year old girl strip down to nothing infront of you. He wanted to jump her there, but knew being "Professional" was the better option here. Good girl, now walk over to me, let me check out the goods" The man says with his perverted tone. Anna doesn't fight it, instead, walks towards the man letting him eye her naked body in the process.
Attachments
Cecilia del Villar 46.jpg
Cecilia del Villar 46.jpg (72.08 KiB)
Viewed 1296 times
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:24 pm

. As she gets close enough, he grabs her, pulling her closer to himself. He slowly moves his hands across her body, feeling her soft skin, his fingers barely brushing her boobs as he moves down, nearing her pussy, but instead moving around to grab her ass. Anna's boobs weren't the biggest, but her ass was a different story all together. Those cheeks were basically made to be spanked, and spank them he did, which made the poor girl slightly flinch, but she held herself together. He suddenly pushed her against the table, until she was sitting on it, before planting his lips onto hers. His hands were roaming her body like crazy, not sure which part of her he would prefer to molest first, caressing her boobs, her thighs, her ass, unable to stop with just one. His tongue had already intertwined with her's before he behand sucking on her tongue. Anna had been intimate with guys before, but this wasn't that, no, this was more hunger, he wasn't trying to make love to her, but rahter, feast on her. Satisfied with tasting her mouth, he focused on her body next, licking down her neck, making his way down her shoulders, making sure to taste every inch of her, biting down softly on her chest, before he found his second target, or in this case targets. Her small but firm boobs were just in sight now, and there was no way he was going to leave them unattended. He began by licking around them, then on the nipples, circling them before planting his lips on them, sucking on her left nipple, while his hand squeezes her right tit. Anna was uncomfrtable at first, but the more he kept playing with her, the more she began to feel aroused. She bit own her own lips, letting the softest moans escape them as the man switched side, moving one hand to grab her back, while his mouth switches to her right nipple this time. His free hand slowly makes it's way to her pussy and as he does, he can already feel that Anna was getting wet. he began fingering the girl, while sucking on her boobs like a madman, shifting from one side to the other. Anna was going crazy at this point, feeling the man's finger inter her pussy while he plays with her boobs were just insane. Which is why it took her by shock almost when he let her tits go and began moving down again, making his way to her ppussy. With both hands, he spreads her legs as far apart as he could, before he began licking around her pussy lips. Anna wanted to stop him. She didn't like when guys went down on her, not because it wasn't a good feeling, far from it, it felt too good, and it alway made her feel like she'd lose control over herself if she allowed it to continue. But she also had to cater to his wishes, so instead, she clinched her fists and bit down her teeth as she embraced herself for what was about to happen. And there it was, she felt his wet yet rough tongue, push it's way in her pussy. The rough surface rubbing against the walls of her pussy was an agonizing pleasure. He was moving around in there, checking her reactiong as his tongue explored her pussy. Anna let the moans slip finally as her pussy get overwhelmed by this man's tongue exploring it, she let's go, not being able t stop herself from cumming anymore, she leans down, letting out another moan as he keeps playing with her pussy even after she cums. When he's satisfied that he's had his fun, he finally moves out, taking the sight of Anna Cecilia panting on his desk, naked. " Oh, come now, you can't tell me you're exausted just from that? That was just the check up. Now that the tasting is done, it's time to test you." He say, takng a seat again. Anna pushes herself off the table and as she does, notices that the man has already unzipped his pants and brought his dick out. " Well, Ms. Cecilia, it's time for you to return the favour" He says in a cocky manner. Anna knew what she had to do, going down on her knees, she began to take his dick in her mouth, skipping all the foreplay much to the manager's disappointment. " Well, I'll let you pass this time, but next time, play with a man's dick more before starting a blowjob, who knows, that migh even be the deciding factor of you getting a gig" He says the last part with a mocking tone. Anna looks up to him for a second before resuming her work. She wasn't wasting any time. Taking the dick in completely as she sucked on it. Her head bobbing back and forth, tongue moving with the rhythm, even though she wasn't too experienced in sexual acts, she was talented, almost naturally in them. She picked up the pace, as his hands moved up to her boobs, squeezing them again. He knew if this kept up, he'd drop all his load in her mouth. And he didn't want that. He knew he was going to have to get the full experience out of one round with her for today, and he wasn't going to let that round end with just a blowjob. As he closed in on cumming, he stopped her immediately, pulling her head back, before slapping her face with his dick. He then picked her up from the floor, flipped her around, and pushed her against the table again, bending her over on it in the process. Her pussy was leaking again, it was a shame that she wasn't a virgin still. He would have loved to have taken her virginity. However, he had something else in mind. " Anna, have you had a chance to try anal yet?" He asked her. Her eyes went wide at this question. " Please, not that! I've never taken one up there before!" That was all he needed to hear. But he dodnt want to have to force himself on her, so he resorted to rationalizing it to himself atleast," Look dear, your going to have to take it in the ass eventually, so you decide, would you rather lose your anal virginity to me or to someone who might very well be much much rougher than I could ever be".
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Anna remained quiet. It wasnt a good deal no matter how anyone put it, but she knew it was going to happen regardless. "Fine" she mutters out. As if that was music to his ears, he lands a nice hard spank on her ass, making sure its all nice and red before he began pushing his dick in her ass. Anna moaned out loud, almost as though it was a scream. She was grateful he let her lube it up with her mouth before going in her, otherwise it would not have been a pleasant experience, she could tell. Her moans were only turning him on however, as he began pushing himself in more, thrusting in her as he began fucking her ass. The girl grabbed the edges of the table, clutchning as hard as she can as he begins moving inside her. 'Fuck' He thought to himself, feeling just how tight the girls ass was. It felt like his dick was being engulfed, and with each thrust, it just got tighter. His hand made it to her boobs again, squeezing them harder this time as he continues thrusting faster and deeper. His other hand fingering Anna's pussy furiously, making the girl cum again. Anna's mind was a blank, she could barely recognize her own face on the reflection of the table, eyes rolling up occassionally, tongue out, face overwhelmed with lust and desire as her old manager fucked her ass mercilessly. As the man closed in on cumming himself, he took his finger out of her pussy, instead shoving it in her mouth,making her suck it clean, which she instintly does without hesitation. This makes him hit his limits and he manages to drop his entire load inside Anna's ass. He lets himself rest on her for a few seconds, before pulling out of her. Anna stays on the table, exausted from her own experience. This was going to be a fun time, the manager could tell.

Phase 2: Securing the role
An entire week had already passed since then, Anna had been coming in every now and then, 'motivating' the manager, as he put it. He didn't hold anything back either, took every chance he could get to fuck the girl. Which is why today's event was a bit weird to Anna. Unlike the usual days, she wasn't immediately dragged into the next room and made to get on her hands and knees. Instead, she was wearing a rather skimpy bikini, posing with her hands behind her head as the manager takes her pics, before having her change up her pose. For about an hour, he made her change into different skimpy clothing and had her pose for him. In his words, this was for her role. This confused Anna greatly though. "You know I'm a theatre actress right? NOT a model?" She says, emphasizing on the 'not'. "Silly girl, if you were looking for a modelling gig, i'd be asking you to release one of your sex tapes, no, these aren't directly for the jobs, you'll be posting them all over your social media. They'll act as a signal for the people hiring that you are willing to take that extra step they want you to take in order to get work". He commented. Anna still couldn't understand the concept, but went along with it regardless. Couldn't hurt was her mentality. Ofcourse, the roles this man was thinking of tend to fall in the group of being a bit more rated R than most plays. He didn't fuck her that day, which was a bit of a surprise to her too. In her words " You'll need to be frest, you have an interview tomorrow" That made her cheer up a bit. Finally getting another interview was a great start. Last time, she felt like she did a great job, however, there were other girls, who were willing to take that extra step that she wasn't ready to take then. But now, she is. She did as she was told, went home to prepare herself physically and mentally. She knew what she had to do in order to get this role. Her manager's words echoed her head costantly, " Look, this isn't going to be a big deal, as we discussed, you're still an amateur. However, if you can secure this, and ace it, then you'll be called more often. Bigger deals will be made for you and more people will want to work with you. That can be huge, so please, dont mess this up." She took a deep breath. Anna didn't care that it was a smaller deal. For her, any work is good work at the moment. With this mindset, she went in on her interview the next day, her manager accompanying her to the room, but ultimately having to stay back as she enters. As she did, there were 3 older men sitting there.
Attachments
Cecilia del Villar 100.jpg
Cecilia del Villar 100.jpg (49.75 KiB)
Viewed 1296 times
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Anna was wearing a tanktop, not bra underneath, letting the top cling to her body, making sure to show off her curves. Her shorts were doing a great job highlighting her ass too. The three men had already talked to her manager, who had informed them that she was willing to do anything. The interview started like any normal one would, the same questions, acting out certain parts to show them her skills. It was after the usual cliches were over that the main part began. " All that is good Ms. Anna, but there are 10 other girls who can do more or less the same thing, some even better. So why should we hire you and not them?" The man in the middle made the first move. Anna knew what that meant. She thought if she should just try get on with it, but remembered what her manager said the first time. Instead, she chose to play it out. "Unlike the other girls, I'm willing to do anything necessary to get the role" She says as her hands move up her waist, catching the hem of her top on her thumb, rising it up as her hands move higher, until it exposes just enough of her underboob without exposing everything," Anything" She winks as she moves her thumb, letting the top fall back in place, before turning around, with the men behind her now, she crosses her arms against her body, picking up the top and tossing it down on the ground. Anna might not be too well versed in sexual activities, but she was definitely good at performing, and combined with the fact that she did her research beforehand, she knew that a good tease can get her far. She unhooks her shorts and unzips it, then crossing her arms across her chest to cover her chest, she turns around and walks towards the men, one foot directly infront of the other, channelling her seduction skills to their max, her shorts dropping slightly with every movement. Halfway to them, and they were already around her ankles, and with one quick movement, she puts one foot outof her shorts, and tosses it aside with the other one. The men were having the time of their lives, having the half naked Anna, standing infront of them with nothing but a semi transparent panty to cover her pussy, and her arms barely covering her tits, a look of seduction across her face, as though she were born for this,"Wont you bring them out for me?" She pleads and without any hesitation, the men unzipped their pants and brought out their dicks. Anna turns around, sitting directly n the lap of the guy in the middle, his dick separated form her ass with just a thin layer of fabric, her hands caressing her own body, moving up and down her sides, as she slowly moves her hips on this mans dick, feeling it harden more and more against her ass. Anna grabs the mans hand and guides it to her body, as though asking him to touch her, an offer he didn't seem to hesitate to take. As the man's hand begins to caress her body, her own hands move to the two unattended dicks on either sid of her, as one of them get up on the couch, while the other remains seated. Anna continues performing for these men, as they begin taking more of an active role at playing with her body, the man she was sitting on playing with her boobs, the man standing had his dick awfully close to her face, slowly thrusting as she jerks him off, as though trying to touch her face, something that didnt take her too long to understand. She complied, and moved in closer, letting the tip of his dick rub against her cheeks as she works on the three men. The last of the men begin taking the chance to pull her panty off, half way through, failing to get it off without her moving and instead, pulls on the side of it, ripping it off of her, exposing her pussy. As Anna jerks him off aswell, his hands begin playing with her pussy, causing the girl to moan out. The 2nd guy, didnt miss this chance, instead pushes his dick in her mouth, barely getting the tip in as anna gives him a dirty smile. She lets go of both the men, then turn around facing the guy in the middle, her knees on both sides of him, her pussy literally inches above his dick. Anna Smiles, before biting down her lips, as she begins sitting down, taking his dick in her pussy. She lets herself rest for a few seconds, before looking at the other sitting guy, You know you can join in too, you'd have to stand, but I'm sure my ass would be worth that effort right?" She says with a cutesy yet seductive tone to her. The man doesnt even wait to think about it, instead immediately gets up and positions himself behind her, pushing his dick in her tight ass, causing the poor girl to moan out loud. The manager could hear her moaning from outside, and knew she had secured them th job. Back inside, the man had made himself comfortable inside Anna's ass as she herself takes a few seconds to get used to the feeling, before taking the guy who was standing on the couch in her mouth. Never in a million years did Anna ever think she would even be taking two dicks at once, let alone 3, all of which were from her employers. And the fact that this was turning her on so much was almost worrying to her. I say almost because while it was a bit worrying, the horniness she felt overtook that feeling completely and she began moving, allowing all three men to fuck all three of her holes at once. At first she was more or less in control, the action was slow as it was reliant on her movement, and she was taking her time feeling the three dicks in her.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Her pussy welcommed the middle man's dick with ease, working it's best to please him. She was doing her best to please the dick in her mouth aswell, sucking on it, moving from sucking the whole thing to just the tip, then working the shaft again. Her ass on the other hand, was still very tight, and the man fucking it could feel it perfectly, as he could barely move at first. Handling three dicks at once for her fist 4some was a hard thing, while later down the line, this would become a regualr thing for the girl, right now, this was harder than the dicks were inside her. But Anna knew this needed to be done. There wer a other girls who had auditioned before her, and in her mind atleast 10 of them already let them have their way with them. Anna needed to be different, she needed to outshine them, and make it obvious that regardless of what she does, she is the best at it. She increased her pase, putting more and more effort into it. She could feel their hands exploring her, she didnt know who was doing what, but she felt great regardless. A bit in, the guy fuckng her ass began taking a bit more control, thrusting her ass slowly at first, but then harder and harder as it continued. Anna knew that trying to use her own tempo would be bad, as his thrusts would mess her up, so instead, she began letting his thrusts determine how she bounced, much to the middle man's delight, as that meant she began bouncing on his dick faster too. The guy in her mouth suddenly grabbed her head and began facefucking her in the process. It didnt take long like this, the man fucking her ass pulled out and dropped his load all over the girls back, before sitting back down, panting. As she continued to bounce, the cum dripped down her back and fell onto the floor. The guy in her mouth was next, as he shot a massive load down her throat, before pulling out and dropping another load on her cute little face. Seeing Anna in this state was the final nail he needed, and the man fucking her warned her," I'm going to cum, if you want to, you can pull out" Anna simply smiled back at him, her hair all messed up, and her face covered in cum, making her look like a genuine Queen as she kept on moving, until she felt her pussy fill up with the mans cum. As she feels every last drop in her, she pulls out at last, immediately getting on all fours, the men watched on as Anna crawled down like a kitten, licking up the cum that fell on the floor, then on her face too, before instintly moving in to clean off the dicks of the two men that fucked her pussy and ass in that order. As she finished, she curled up to the man's leg like a submissive kitten before asking," Was I a good girl?" If there was any doubt in their minds before, which there wasnt, but even if there were, that sealed the deal completely. " Consider the role yours" The man in the middle says, the other two agreeing with him.

Phase 3: The Improvised Sex show.
The three men had called Anna separately a few more times, for a few more "Auditions" As they called it, mostly to fulfill the desires they couldn't in the foursome. After another weeks worth of fucking her individually and in groups, they finally finalized the role to her. She knew the role was a bit sketch on its own, reading the script, she could tell, her outfit was going to be skimpy for this, the actors were mostly male and ofcourse, there's this one part at the end, which is where her character gets caught and is then used by the entire cast. Ofcourse, in her mind that was the least to worry about, as she'd think in most shows, regardless of how rated R they were, that's the part they'd leave out, cut out, drop the curtains on. Atleast that's what she told herself. Her manager didnt really help either, reminding her time and time again, that if she fails this, then it's basically over for her, whereas if she pulls this off, her luck will only go up from that point onwards. She rehearsed her parts well, wearing her skimpy outfit, jumping around and practicing swordplay was hard, considering the entire cast was getting a good glimpse of her panties and cleavage. But she had to take it all and come out on top, for the sake of her future, she kept telling herself, though deep inside, she was trying to deny that the constant exposure was a slight bit of a turnon to her too. Unbeknownst to her, that was about to change pretty soon.
Attachments
Cecilia del Villar 244.jpg
Cecilia del Villar 244.jpg (60.32 KiB)
Viewed 1294 times
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:34 pm

As the days passed on, it was finally time for the big play. The play was happening in a weird old theatre, which Anna was almost 90% sure was a porno theatre at one point. But she shrugged it off, had to start somewhere afterall. Specially since it was a rated R show, she shouldnt be surprised at all. The play begins and eevrything was going as planned for the most part. The audience were more or less into the action, but Anna became the centre of attention pretty quick. Her outfit for the most part was a shoulderless, half sleeved top and a skirt which barely covered her upper thighs. It had the 1870s aesthetic to it, which was fitting as her role was a - infiltrating a kingdom as a Princess. But as time passed on, it was more and more obvious that the audience was mostly there for Anna and not the play itself. Anna chose to take this a good thing however, as that would mean more popularity for her. The final part of the play cam to be, and came with it a change of outfit for Anna, much to her annoyance. It was basically just a more torn up version of what she was wearing. The right side of the dress was barely hanging on there, exposing her strapless bra, the lower left side was missing a chunk. There were tears everywhere. It did make sense, as her character had just fled into the jungle, so it was normal that her clothes were not going to be in one piece. It was only a small part in the end, she thought to herself. Just one small scene of her getting captured and it was done. As she got back on stage, the audience roared out, cheering for Anna. She was flattered, though her heart was pounding like crazy. She felt so exposed infront of the crowd. It was a mixture of fear and arousal. She could tell she was getting slightly wet already and that was worrying to say the least, but regardless, she needed to finish the program. "We have you surrounded Harlot" said one of the guards, reading out his lines more aggressively that before for some reason. "It's time we taught you a lesson for attempting to - on our nation" Another spoke out. Clearly, they weren't the best of actors, and their lines were delivered in a more forceful manner. Anna on the other hand, was well above these, though that wasn't going to matter in a few minutes. " NEVER! " She screamed out, " I will never let pigs like you take me alive" She said as she took her fake dagger and attempted to stap herself with it when one of the guards tackled her down, popping her bra covered boobs out of her dress. 'shit shit shit, this needs to end now' She thought to herself, as the narator spoke out," And just like that Lydia( Anna's character) had been captured, and was about to be taken in for interrogation, but not before the guards had their way with her first" 'Thank god', Anna thought to herself, waiting for the curtains to drop. Until it happened, she heard a loud rip, as the tattered dress was ripped off of her body, violently, leaving her in her underwear infront of all these people. 'What the fuck!' Anna though to herself, too afraid to say anything so as to not ruin the show by breaking character at the last moment. "Unhand me!" She says, trying to stay in character, while also hoping to get a hint from her co-actors on what the fuck is going on. As she looks at the side of the stage for the stage hands, she sees one of them holding a sing " We haven't reached the required time yet, improvise the r*pe scene." ' Questions were rushing down Anna's mind, what time? Improvise what exactly? ' But before she could think of an answer, the other men grabbed her and faced her towards the audience, and within a split second, her bra had been pulled off and tossed at the audience, and while some actually fought to determine who would be the one to take possession of the bra, most were focused on Anna's beautiful boobs, bare for them all to see. Most people these days come to these adult plays for the skimpy outfits. Its vary rare for them to actually see full on nudity, much less what was about to happen. The guards then began pulling on her panty, ripping it off in the process too, before tossing it in the crowd. Anna was now bare naked, and too shocked to respond. She was embarrassed, humiliated even, yet there was this urge to keep going. Something was wrong with her, she thought to herself, her boobs and pussy were practically exposed to the entire audience and yet, she was turned on by this. " Unhand me you fiends" She stayed in character still, as one of the guards took this chance to shove his dick in her mouth, much to the cheering of the crowd. It was funny in a sense, the main heroine of the show, who the audience were cheering for up til now, was now being 'r*ped' and they were cheering even harder. While she knew it was meant to be a r*pe scene, Anna couldn't help it as she began sucking his dick, though she did try to make it look like she was resisting. The guards realized what was happening though, and took the initiative, grabbing her legs and forcing her on all fours, as the one guy couldnt hold on for much longer and decided to decorate Anna's face with his cum. The moment he's done, the other guy begins to fuck her too. The guards all wanted to jump her, and have their way, but they decided to give the audience a good show instead. As the guy fucks Anna in a doggy position, he grabs her head and forces her to look at the audience. There were about 100 people there atleast, and Anna was being fucked infront of them, her tits bouncing with each thrust, as the audience were watching her. Anna didnt understand why it was, but this was making her even hornier. She wanted them to watch, she wanted them to record it and post it all over social media. Ofcourse, that couldn't happen, recording was not allowed on these types of plays for a reason, but still, she wanted it so badly.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Just then, she catches a guy from the corner of her eye, pleasuring himself to this, jerkng off to Anna being fucked. That was it, Anna couldn't hold back anymore as she came, harder than she ever had before, watching the girl in this position was enough to have the second guard drop his load in her too. As soon as he was done, a third cam in, wrapping his arms around her neck, he pulls her up so that she's on her knees only, as he shoves his dick in her ass. Since the audience were getting a show, why not make it entertaining, as he fucked Anna's ass. Another came in, shoving his dick in her mouth, much to the audiences pleasure. With each thrust, Anna was losing her ability to rationalize, overwhelmed with the desire to be fucked and shown off to the world. The men continued on with the trend, cumming al over her, decorating her body with their cum. Two more joined after them, doubleteaming her pussy and ass, before covering her belly and hair with cum. The show went over by an hour and half, and by the end of the sex show, Anna was pulled near the makeshift pillar, her hands tied up above her head, as the Narrator began speaking, "With that, Lydia's punishment was determined, she was to be tied to the post from morning to evening every day for the next ten years, free for anyone to come in and r*pe her, her mind was broken and her body only wanted cock" the last part wasnt entirely a lie either, Anna thought to herself. Right now, she did want cock, she wanted more. Which is why she was pleased when she heard the narrator continue," The two people who caught her bra and panty may turn those in for a chance to act as the general public using Lydia" It didnt take them long to line up either, the guy with the bra immediately went in for her pussy. He wasnt holding anything back, fucking her pussy while he squeezed her boobs. Anna was lost already, pleading for more as the audience watched on, some in jealousy as the two lucky men tagteamed Anna.

Conclusion:
Anna was allowed to rest in the theatre resting room that night, ofcourse with the price of letting the other staff have a few rounds with her. Not that she had much of a choice, she couldnt go home in that state. Atleast that was how she justified it to herself. Deep inside though, even she knew that that was all bullshit, and she was just a sex addicted attention Princess. But she didnt regret it, far from it. She knew she had a sexy body, and the looks to go with that sexy body too. So what was the shame in it? As time passed by, she started getting more and more shows, a good deal of them were big budget theatre shows, she couldn't deny that she had made it to the big leagues, but there was an even bigger number of underground shows, rated X shows, where her demand was massive. Theatres would sell out within minutes of the announcement if it came out that Anna Cecilia was about to perform there, ofcourse, who could give up on a chance to see her get fucked and if they were lucky, a chance to fuck her.
Attachments
Cecilia del Villar 260.jpg
Cecilia del Villar 260.jpg (80.74 KiB)
Viewed 1293 times
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby PatBates » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 pm

OMG, thanks again!! Definitely a great job!! Thank you very much, 10timesthepain!!
Always up for stories
PatBates
Extreme Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Sat May 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Andrea's proper Initiation

A few days went by since the gang took Andrea in, her boyfriend hadn't heard anything from Andrea. For all he knew, she had already been converted. Which is why when he heard his doorbell ring and went to check it, seeing Andrea there shocked him a lot. Ofcourse, as he opened the door, he saw that she didnt come alone. There were two other black men standing to the side. As he opened the door, they pushed in, taking Andrea inside with them. "Man, that's it? was expecting this place to be a lot bigger" One of the men said while the other just walked in and started eating something from the fridge. " What do you want? " the boyfriend asks, still a bit hesitant, but trying to act tough, since the boss wasn't here. But the guys immediately shut him off, " Woah there, tough guy, lets not act all tough now, youre just a cuck, no use trying to act like you can do jack shit after that". He says taking a seat on the couch before continuing, " Get over here, take a seat, lets talk for a bit" He didnt really resist much, he knew in this situation, they could still be screwed, so arguing with the gang wasnt the smartest thing to do. Her boyfriend went out, took a seat next to the man, as he pulls Andrea towards them." See, your girl here, she's still your girl, dont worry about that" He says, fondling her tits as he speaks, " But it just so happens that your girl here, is also our bitch. But, we've decided to be generous, and let you play with her occasionally, as long as it's clear that she's our bitch, got it?" The man clarifies. Her bf nods, he didnt really know what to do or say in this situation. It was certainly bizarre, but atleast he still got to keep Andrea, to an extent, he thought to himself. "Good, now that that's clear, strip her" He orders her boyfriend. He looked at them confused. Before he could say much, he spoke up," Am I not clear? Strip the little Queen" He threatens again. The boyfriend was a bit taken aback, but decided fighting isnt the best option here. Andrea had both her arms up, as though ready to let him strip her, and he didnt know how he felt about his girlfriend being this submissive to these guys. Then again, not like he was much different. Her boyfriend grabbed onto her top, and pulled it over her herd, exposing her tits again, something he didnt think he'd be able to see again. Andrea wasn't wearing a bra and he was guessing she didnt have panties on either, judging by what happened last time. He guessed right too, as she pulled down the short jeans to reveal her bare pussy. Andrea just stood there, no complaints, or shame or anything, as though the girl had adjusted to this life completely. After he had exposed his girlfriend to these men again, he looked back, as though asking what he should do next, he couldnt believe it, but he was basically actively cucking himself to these guys. "Now, caress her, play with her." He ordered. This did leave her boyfriend a bit confused, but who cared. He was being told to do something he would have gladly done regardless. He went up to her, kissing her lips, as his hands play with her tits, slowly and sensually. As he tries to continue, the man other man with the food moves in behind her, " Now now loverboy, no need for all that shit, you move down, tits and pussy. I will handle the lovin, you focus on preparing you girlfriend to serve her actual masters" He says, pushing her boyfriend down to his knees, levelling him to her pussy, as the 2nd black man grabs onto her tits from behind and turns her face towards him, making out with her. Her boyfriend could see what was happening clearly, but knew arguing wouldnt be ideal, and just begins licking her pussy. He could see the 2nd black man's dick, rubbing against Andrea's asscheeks, as he plays with her. He tries to ignore it as his own tongue moves in her pussy, trying to please Andrea, just so some other guy could fuck her afterwards. But the worst part was, he was oddly turned on by all this. He began sucking on hr pussy, harder than he ever had the guts to do so before, his tongue almost molesting her clit. This causes Andrea to wrap her arm around the man behind her, as the 1st man sitting on the couch is pleased with the development. Andrea had grown to love the constant attention she would get and this had her in cumming in no time, all over her cuck boyfriend's face. As this happens, the man sitting down pulls the boyfriend back to the couch,"Good, you've done your part, now take your dick out and watch your girl get fucked up" he says, sitting back, as the first guy grabs Andrea's thighs, lifting her up, before proceeding to place ver on top of his dick. Andrea was facing her boyfriend, while the guy took her from behind, giving her bf a picture perfect view of her getting fucked. Her boyfriend hated that he was being cucked again, but he couldn't deny that Andrea being fucked like that was hot, and his dick was agreeing with it too. The first guy on the couch noticed this too, just like last time, and laughed out to it," Well then, what do we have here, looks like our friend here is an actual cuck afterall, getting turned on from watching his Princess little Princess getting fucked up" he comments sitting back and enjoying the show as the other guy puts Andrea onto display, letting them witness her being fucked at all it's glory. He couldn't deny it, he wanted to jerk off to this. Hell, he might have done so the last time too, but in that scenario, fear had him frozen.
Attachments
Parawhore483.jpg
Parawhore483.jpg (95.43 KiB)
Viewed 1130 times
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Sat May 16, 2020 4:15 pm

" What''s the matter, boy, you wanna go to your room later and jerk off thinking about all the dirty shit we'll be doing to the Queen?" The first guy mocks, as the second one continues to pound her. " Well then, why not bring it out here, show the Queen that her man is a cuck" He says, waiting for her bf to respond for a second before continuing, " I aint joking around punk, start jerking to your girl getting pounded". Her Bf was a bit hesitant at this. He really didnt know if he should or not. On one hand, he knew that his conscious mind was telling him not to. But he also really really wanted to get off on this. There was a bit of an aggression in him too, he was getting off on Andrea getting railed. He stopped thinking about it, instead, bringing out his dick, jerking off to Andrea. This seemed to have motivated Andrea too, as she begins wiggling her body, squeezing in her hips, causing the man to bust his load in her pussy, before dropping her down. As she falls, she barely manages to land on her feel, slipping a bit onto her knees, falling onto her bf's lap, inches away from his dick. Befre she could do or say anything, the first guy walks up behind her, giving her ass a nice firm spank, causing the girl to moan out loud. Fuck hearing her moan for another man while she's literally between his legs, was an amazing feeling he didn't realize he wanted. The first man slaps her ass again, before pulling her in position, on all four, face still inches away from her cuck's cock, while the first man places his dick just infront of her pussy. Grabbing onto her hims tightly, the man shoves his dick in her, causing Andrea to moan out again, as he begins fucking her. All the while, her Bf continues to jerk off, letting all his aggression out, dick inches from her face. He grabs Andrea by her hair, having her look up at him, while he jerks off with his other hand, " is this what you wanted you Princess? Becoming a black cumdumpster? You love being abused by black cock, dont you?" Her bf speaks up, as the man fuckng her from behind speed up. Her bf begins rubbing the tip of his dick all over her face, rubbing his precum on her, as she sticks her tongue out instinctively, as her master fucks her pussy. Feeling her tongue was enough for him, as he shoves the tip of his dick in her mouth, jerking furiously, before filling her mouth up completely. Andrea takes it all, no hesitations like before, instead, just accepting his cum, as her master also fills her up from behind. As he pulls out, the girl stumbles down onto the floor, panting. " All that's fine and all, but next time, ask for our permission before you decide to touch the Princess, remember, your girl is our property" The first man says, dressing up again. Her boyfriend lays back down on the couch, tired and feeling guilty over what he just did. What was done, was done though, not that he could do much about it now. As he rests, the 2nd man comes in again, grabbing Andrea by her arm, pulling her up," good to see yor making yourself comfortable on the couch, cuz we'll be takin your bed" He says, pulling her into the bedroom. He didnt fight, just decided to rest up, hearing his girlfriend being fucked in the next room all night.
The next morning couldnt come any sooner. He had to hear Andrea moan all night, and had even gotten himself off to her moaning and thoughts of her getting fucked again. The men did take their time getting up though, and adding to his anoyance, didn't hesitate to use his stuff and eat his food either, not that he could have said no though, but it was still a bit more annoying. After all was done, around noon, the first man spoke up," well, now that that's done, the main reason we came here, other than to show you who the Queen belongs to" He says, grabbing her tits as he spoke, " See, today, we'll be properly claiming Andrea, and we'll be having you watch for and pay for the whole thing, an ofcourse, you wont have any problems with it, understood?" the man casually yet threateningly spoke up. Her boyfriend could only nod, not understanding what properly claimed even meant. " Good, then lets head out" He says, leading the way as the other three followed. They stopped infront of a rather shady looking tattoo parlor. The four went in, and the two gang members are immediately greeted by a big black man in the shop, hugging them as he welcomes them in. The big man then takes a second to look Andrea up, who smiles back at him," And who do we have here?" The man asks, more interested than a normal tattoo artist would be anyways. " She's the bosses new project, you could say, we're here to initiate the little Queen, and the twig behind her is the cuck who'll be paying for the initiation" The man walks deeper inside the store, as the men change the sign for the store from Open to Closed, before leading Andrea and her bf in with them. Before we can get started though, the men stopped me and Andrea, " Phone" one of them points to the bf, while the other brings out his own phone. The bf doesn't realy ask much, and hands them his phone,which they start fiddling with," Good, now, we're gonna start recording, and we'll show you a script, you improvise, strip the little Queen while reading the script, any hesitations, or failures wont be tolerated, got it?" He tells her bf, who just nods.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Sat May 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Andrea seemed like she knew to an extent what was gonna happen, and realizing this made her bf feel a biff weird about the whole thing too, but he continued, reading off the script, which was a mixture of dialogue and directions on what to do," This girl here, standing next to me is my girlfriend Andrea, and from this day onwards, I will be letting her cuck me for any and all black men" He says, reading the instructions, before moving his hands on Andrea's body, squeezing her tits," My girlfriend Andrea is a Queen, who loves fucking black cock" He says, raising her top over her head, before tossing it to the sides according to the instructions," She devotes her Princess body to black dick, and gets off on her boyfriend watching her get fucked" He says, removing her shorts too, exposing her pussy," And since I am a good boyfriend, I will be letting myself be cucked to dominant black bulls, letting my girlfriend fuck as many men as her Princess body wants to take, as long as they are black" He say. There was a good deal of shame in having to say that, but there was an aggression that took over as well, as he began improvising, while his hands explored her body, touching the girl on camera, making her moan out, " Andrea is in constant need of black dick, and whenever she doesn't hve any black masters around her, any black man may come over and own her, push her down and do whatever they want to her" He continues to roughly finger her, until the guys stop recording the video, " That's good, you did good ." They stop him before continuing," As you've noticed, we made two videos, the first will be for us obviously, this is proof that you willingly sold your Queen to us, the second, well, it's going all over both of your socials, so everything you said there, at the end, best keep that in mind" as he says that, the second man speaks up," You got any black friends?" he asks, prompting the bf to nod in a yes," How many?" He asks again. Her bf goes in to respond," A few-" but is cut off half " It doesnt matter, you'll be allowed to keep her once or twice a month, and when she's with you, youre gonna call em over and have the little Princess please em, got it?" He tells her bf, who only nods in a yes, " And you'll watch em, and ask for permission to jerk to them fucking her, and in no way, will you be fucking the Queen, if we find out even a drop of your cum was in her pussy or ass, you'll be sorry, got it?" He threatens and her bf nods in yes, as the big man chuckles. The big man speaks up next," Look, all that's fine and all, but I'm guessing you'll be branding the bitch here? So then, " He hands them a marker" Go on, write what you want and where you want it, I'll ink the Princess over it" He finishes. The first guy grabs the marker from the man, pushing Andrea onto the chair, gettin on over her, starts writing on her girls naked body, right below her chest, writes "BBC Queen" before moving down, writing " FUCK ME" on her crotch, before drawing an arrow pointing towards her pussy. " Man, shame you alreaady inked this part" Pointing towards her belly," Could have done some stuff with that" Andrea pouts, apologetically, " Sorry master" she lets out, As he responds," Dun worry about it, well set up a good punishment for you later, for now," Me moves lower, to her thighs, writing down her phone number on her thighs, in a straight line," not that many people would notice this one, but still, keeping it on would be a good treat for those who do" He says. As he takes a few seconds to admire the view, he gets on to again, writing "LICK" " SUCK" & "BITE" on the center of her chest above her tits, before pointing towards her tits with small arrows. He then flips her over, Writing down "BLACK CUM SLAVE" on her upper back, before giving her ass a hard smack, prompting the girl to moan out loud." You like that right? Princess? You love your masters abusing that ass of yours right?" He says, giving it another slap before writing down "ABUSE ME" On her right ass cheek. On her left ass cheek, he writes down again " BLACK MEN SATISFIED" before sitting down and asking the second man," Oi how many of us are there at the base at the moment?" He asks, as his friend responds, "36 for now". " 36 huh? " He speaks to himself, as he draws the tally upto 36 first, "Let's round that up to 46, since you'll be taking 10 more dicks after this dries up" He says, and as he does so, he draws one extra, pretending to have done it accidentally." Yo, Big Bubba, I put an extra count on the tally, think you can fix that? You could not ink that, or maybe make sure it hits the proper tally?" This causes the big man to laugh, before he speaks," Dont you worry, I'll give that ass of hers some nice loving, just lemme know when your done". The man was about to climb down when he spoke up again," Almost done, forgot the main one" He says, as he starts writing again, right below the "BLACK CUM SLAVE" on her back he writes down " I, Andrea, swear my body and soul to serve black dick, from this day onwards, I will only serve Black dick and will live the rest of my life as a black cum slave. And when my masters are done using my body for pleasure, they'll use me to breed until they have used me up" he looks down, satisfied, " Yeh, I'd say I'm done, go on now, get that tally count right" He says, moving back, as the big man, who had already taken his pants off, moves in on her, he takes a second to admire the view, the girl had a fine ass afterall, and the inking would look excellent on a Queen like her. "
Last edited by 10timesthepain on Sat May 16, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby 10timesthepain » Sat May 16, 2020 4:20 pm

The second man gets Andrea's bf to go live again from his account, and starts recording from Andrea's, telling his to post the whole thing, which the bf follows though. As her bf gets a closer look, his jaw almost drops at the size of this mans dick, as he pushes it against her ass. The other men were big, but this guy, he was massive, far bigger than anything he had seem. He could only wonder how that was even going to fit in her ass. And just as he had feared, just the tip ppushing in looked like it was stretching her all to its limits, causing the girl to scream out. "Sorry about this girl, but since you wont be gettig any dick for a few days til the ink dries, I'd say this is the best time to ruin that pretty little ass of yours" He says, pushin in again, as the room fills with Andreas moans and screams. "The first man walks in frame for a bit, "Now, what do you say to your master when their dick hurts you again?" He asks Andrea, to which,she responds, not to him, but to the big guy in her ass at that moment," Th-thank you master, for hurting me, I deserve the abuse" She moans out barely, the Big man satisfied as he begins thrusting in her now, slowly and steadily at first. Each thrust to Andrea felt like her ass was being rippped apart, but she absolutely loved the feeling. The Big man reached in under her arms, grabbing both her shoulders, before from under, almost craddling the girl as he begins to pound harder and harder, his thrusts speed up and continue to destroy her from behind. The bf zooms in, at first on the dick that was destroying his girlfriends ass, and then on to her face, her tongue sticking out, eyes rolling up, as she continues to moan. He makes sure to get a few good shots of her body, her tits bouncing with each thrust, her frame glistering from her sweat, her hair messed up just from this big man's motions. Andrea looked hot, he couldnt deny. As he kept on focusing on the girls body though, he hears the big man grunt out, and he could only assume he just blasted Andrea's ass full of his cum. The girl collapses as he pulls out, letting the cum leak out. He walks over to the desk, before walking back to her bf, handing him a sheet of paper, " That'll be the bill, I'll give you a 5% discount for that ass of hers, but don't get used to it. Now get the money ready by the time I'm done Inking her." He says, walking back to Andrea, preparing her for the tattoos.
10timesthepain
Active Poster

Unread postby PatBates » Sat May 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Mmm... Amazing! Really hot and great job!!! Thanks man!!
Always up for stories
PatBates
Extreme Poster

Unread postby PatBates » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:43 am

Bump
Always up for stories
PatBates
Extreme Poster