NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Fantasy story

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Fantasy story

Unread postby PervStepdad » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:53 pm

I picked her up from school. she said she was sick. i drove home and made sure to load her up on allergy and cold medicine. She is wearing yoga pants and a tshirt. I browse Art and stroke my cock while sitting next to her while watching her fight sleep. After awhile the medicine finally kicks in and she is out cold.

First I pull her shirt up and move her bra to the side. her firm little tits pop out and her fat puffy nipples are staring at me in my face so i lean in and take her nipple in my mouth as i rub her pussy through her pants. Even though she is unconscious her nipple hardens in my mouth. She would be horrified if she knew what i was doing and what i was about to do. I slid my hand down the front of her pants and i felt her soft pussy with a fresh shave. She was just at the pool yesterday with her friend so her pussy was freshly shaved. I could feel her stubbly mound but her pussy lips were soft and i ran my finger in between her pussy lips.

My cock is throbbing and i want to see her pussy so i stop teasing myself and i pull her pants and panties down to her knees. Her panties are wet and gooey in the crotch. she has some good pussy discharge today i'll have to remember to jack off with these panties later but no i am going to suck her juices straight from the source. i prop her legs up and bury my face between her thighs and i begin to lick her pussy and run my tongue around her asshole.

my cock is throbbing as i stroke my shaft so i kneel up near her face and press my cock into her mouth and begin to slowly pump it in and out. Her teeth drag a bit but i dont care because her outh is wet and warm. her large fat lips are perfect for a cock. i feel my orgasm building so i pull ot my cock and kneel in between her legs and i place my cock in between her face pussy lips. I cannot penetrate her because she is young and still a virgin but i place my cock in between her lips and hold her legs together and begin to pump and slide my cock as it lays in between her fat pussy lips. her pussy stubble tickles the head of my cock and i am soon unloading my hot cum onto her stomach.

I clean her up a bit and wipe the cum into her mouth and dress her
PervStepdad
Active Poster

Unread postby PervStepdad » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:34 pm

Does anyone have any stories real or fantasy to share?
PervStepdad
Active Poster

Unread postby sweetguy16 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:45 pm

thats hot
sweetguy16
Active Poster

Unread postby 4F0W » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:34 am

Great stories!
4F0W

Unread postby ferv » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:05 am

mmmm
ferv
Extreme Poster

Unread postby batman86420 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Yeh I have a nice fantasy. There are 4 girls at work that I really wanna fuck brutally - 2 pretty Greek girls, one sexy blonde with a beautiful face and long legs, and a talkative petite Asian girl who has a small tight fit body. Every time they walk past my desk at work I get ahard one and i have to wank hard in the toilet using their pics.

My fantasy is that I learnt the ability to mind control, and i use this ability to make these sluts wanna get fucked by me all at the same time. They all pitch in to hire a presidential suite at a luxury hotel near work, and during lunch hour all four of them goes up to the room, undresses and spread their legs on the large bed and wait for me to turn up to fuck whichever one I want. I first fuck the small Asian Queen, forcing her legs wide apart and slamming my cock in her so hard with each thrust that she bounces into the bed. I make the other Greek sluts suck my balls, while I tongue the hot blonde. After continuing like this for an hour I unload deep inside the Asian Queen as she moans loudly, and when I pull out if her all four sluts lick my cock in every angle, cleaning any remaining cum. after work is when the real action begins. we head back up the hotel room, and I take turns thrusting my cock inside each girl, a mins per hole (ass and pussy) repeating this for the next five hours and holding back my cum. Each girl then takes turn sucking my cock while the others lick my balls or let's me lick their pussy and inner thighs, until I can no longer hold my cum and have to decide who gets my first, biggest load of the night. I decide to give them each a bit of my cum, starting with me thrusting deep inside the blonde Queen and ejaculating the first squirt, then quickly pull out and thrust my cock in each of the Greek girls, then finally the last squirt deep inside the asian bitch. We fuck like this for the next couple of months until I get all four sluts pregnant and their pussy and ass holes completely red , swollen and overused
batman86420
Extreme Poster

Unread postby batman86420 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:35 pm

I've also had fantasies about my gf's sister some years ago. They were overseas students living with each other, and I used to live with them in various rental apartments. Once a year, my gf would go back to Vietnam for a couple of months , leaving just me and her sister whom I've fantasized fucking hard and rough for some time. her small, tight petite sexy body was almost irresistible. However she would always move to her friends place during those few months that my gf was away, as she thought it was inappropriate to be living with me without her sister around.

My fantasy was during one of her trips away, I would take my gf to the airport and drive back in time to cook some dinner for her sister, which I have laced with strong drugs to keep her unconscious. Her sister comes home and starts to pack stuff to move over to her friends place, but I insist that she should have dinner with me first which she agrees. Within ten minutes of eating my food, she faints and is completely out cold from the drugs. I waste no time and undress her, throw her limp bodo onto the bed, spread her long toned legs over her shoulders then thrust my cock rough and hard deep in her tight cunt, finding out that she was actually a virgin! I then proceed to fuck her hard and rough, with each thrust deep inside her virgin cunt. I pick up the pace and really start to fuck her brutally, moving her legs around d to fuck her cunt from all different angles. I pound her for a few hours then move on to destroying her virgin asshole with my cock, penetrating from all different angles. Finally, I unleash a huge load deep inside her pussy letting out a loud moan of satisfaction that I've finally r*ped the bitch and fulfilling my lo ng term fantasy. But this isn't enough, as I then proceed to use her as my sex toy for the next three months, pumping more drugs in her every time she starts to wake up. I fuck her in all possible positions, face fuck her hundreds of times, pound her in different parts of the house (such as fucking her in a warm bath together to handcuffing her onto the dining table and fucking her cunt brutally). I fill her up with so much cum that she leaks from her cunt, asshole and her mouth and she eventually falls pregnant from my constant fucking. Her ass, pussy and mouth are stinging red and sore from my constant fucking, and by the time she wakes up all she knows is that someone has been fucking her senseless and that she is now pregnant.
batman86420
Extreme Poster

Unread postby cameltoeluv » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:40 am

Hi all. I have been going through your stories and I am wandering if anyone is available to write a somewhat perverted and sick but somewhat “mellow” story about a girl I know, I would be willing to do anything logical (caption or cock a few pics, a spit tribute o cum tribute vid) in return. The story I want is sort of zoo related. Pm me for details
cameltoeluv
Active Poster

Unread postby eefakes » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:07 am

These are pretty great!
eefakes

Unread postby Landsborder98 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:54 pm

Landsborder98
Extreme Poster

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics: