NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

What Art gets you off the most?

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: What Art gets you off the most?

Unread postby wankanddegrade » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 pm

I like PublicFacialFan's list very much. In real life I enjoy consensual sex with partners whom I respect. When it comes to Art, consent and respect are the last things I want to see given to women. Much of my favourite wank material involves the female subject appearing without her permission, i.e., - and intrusive - filming of girls and women so they become Art without consenting to it. I like to see control taken away from them so they are available and vulnerable to be masturbated over by any male who wants to. Destroy their dignity and treat them as nothing but cunt. Commercially produced Art is for the most part only of interest if it encourages sexual aggression towards women and the increased objectification and exploitation of the female sex. Therefore r*pe Art, sadistic Art and humiliation Art can be enjoyable if done with serious intent and not a slick and sterile studio product. However, I do like watching videos of public sex, particularly if they are calculated to cause outrage.
Please do NOT send me PM requests for fakes. I will not reply. I've tried being polite, it doesn't work. I have limited time and I only fake subjects I have chosen myself. Thanks.
wankanddegrade
Active Poster

Unread postby RiRiLover » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Passionate lesbian scenes with lots of kissing, licking and lots of pussy and ass eating. LOVE a good ebony lez scene or white male/black female scene, too.
RiRiLover

Unread postby nothingbetter2do » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:08 am

watching light skinned black girls getting gangbanged by white guys, or a mix of mostly white and a few black. Black guy gangbangs are so damn boring and uncreative. Yeah you got a big dick, big deal.

I like German Goo Girls because its the only gangbang bukkake gangbang without cleaning up i know of. I love the fucking after the cumming, also the creampie gangbang ones. Loads of cum in the pussy and fucking it all over again.

Love double vag, or triple penetration. Double anal only works if its a damn hot girl, otherwise i might as well as be watching gay Art.

Horse Art with a hot girl, not just any girl, but one i would actually like to fuck.
see if this works
nothingbetter2do
Extreme Poster

Unread postby markmc01 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:23 am

Wow, this is such an interesting question. Art related . stuf gets me off the most, but occasianly I develope a "theme" that I get into. An example would be like suddenly I'm watching Nun themed, or Restaurant themed stuff. But particuarly related to the question, my list would be like this.

1: fantasy - I totally get off on fantasy videos. My favorite of this would be RedMilf.
2: Pissing - This gets me sometimes, usually its based on the feel of the video. Fullyclothedsex.com has nice ones.
3: . - Love watching women degrade themselves.
4: Facial/Swallow - I love it when a women takes a nice load, and when she swallows.
5: Food Related - Watching a women drink or eat cum is great. Reminds me of how I cum in my wifes food all the time.
6: Abusive - A good abusive flick gets me, but it cannot be hardcore.
7: Mind Control/Hypnotize - A weird fetish I agree, but hot as hell.

These are just a few. I honesly could go on: Anal, Creampie, Young/Teen, Reality Art. On a side not, my favorite Art star is Katsuni.
*Karma is not a bad thing, spread it around.
markmc01

Unread postby jizzmachine » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:07 pm

I like most facial videos,forced facial and girls who swallows the cum for the first time,it's fun and very exciting

I can't say if I like . cause I never saw one...
jizzmachine
Active Poster

Unread postby Jason1980 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Top three for me are:

1. Women getting fucked while wearing kneeboots
2. Interracial (black dude, white women)
3. Women in corsets getting spanked
Jason1980
Normal Poster

Unread postby mr99 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:52 am

Petite, young, natural women being degraded, humiliated, abused or otherwise in complete discomfort during intercourse or a facefuck.
I want to see them totally used, with the man getting the pleasure. 8-)
"A teen girl's face without cum is like toast without butter."
mr99
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby tanyuber » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 am

This is interesting. How about the view from inside a fleshlight? Had an amazing wank to this just now and the hottie I was looking at made it extra hot.

http://xhamster.com/movies/936832/flesh ... l_one.html
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (213.32 KiB)
Viewed 5015 times
tanyuber
Active Poster

Unread postby horndog » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 am

I've got a panty thing. It's kind of like Christmas morning where you gravitate to the present with the nicest wrapping, and really don't care what's inside. From there, it has gravitated to cumming all over the panties, especially if the girl is wearing them at the time. Being an ass man, more so if they are face down, ass up, waiting for my load. I've never done it, but the fantasy always accrues interest in my "spank bank". That's why a lot of the younger non-nude photos posted here have really caught my eye. Post em if you got em!
horndog

Unread postby Orphancheese » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 pm

I love pregnant bellies!
Please delete this account.

Please delete this account.
Orphancheese
Active Poster

Unread postby qraqrauk » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:07 pm

tanyuber wrote:Maybe my favorite of all time not sure if I mentioned it already but brother sister fantasy is really hot. Dad Daughter a good second choice.

Where can you find good fantasy stuff? The stuff I see always looks fake, like there's no way they're related. Got a good source?
qraqrauk

Unread postby cumfortony » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

1st bukkake
2nd mmf bi guy/tvs
3rd black bulls with cute little blondes - my gf's fault lol
Attachments
carly1.jpeg
Carly. Speccy cum Princess.
carly1.jpeg (62.81 KiB)
Viewed 4586 times
mia.jpeg
Mia
mia.jpeg (50.22 KiB)
Viewed 4586 times
Thanks Tony.
cumfortony
Active Poster

Unread postby preview » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:37 pm

bukkakes/gangbangs/throatfucking (but no vom)
interracial (white/asian/latina girls with black guys)
lesbian with a lot of making out
regular amatuer
fantasy
young and milf
abuse/degredation/force
i recently got into doxed girls, girls who accidentally have their nudes and information leaked. i like looking at their fb page while stroking to their nudes
preview
Active Poster

Unread postby Sirionstar » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 am

Love to watch strap-on Art. Love seeing some big titted milf ramming a big strap-on up some skinny teen sluts arsehole really hard, pulling her hair and telling her what a Queen she is. It always makes me cum hard. Also I would love the milf to be fucking me with the strap-on. Always turned me on thinking about some big titted old Queen pegging me.
Sirionstar
Extreme Poster

Unread postby politelypervy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Your pics + my cock = cum all over the place. 18+ only, I make no promises about cumming for your girl. Oh, and I prefer amateurs with big tits. YIM: Politelypervy

My Cum pics: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4382
politelypervy
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Sirionstar » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 am

Love to see a dirty little teen Queen get used. Love to see her ATM and get a big mouthful of sticky cum and swallow it all, then kneel their as the guy pisses in her face.
Sirionstar
Extreme Poster

Unread postby emlock » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:32 pm

the Art that gets me off the most is animal Art , teen Art , realy dirty fantasy and bi Art .
emlock

Unread postby DV82 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 am

My tastes and what gets me of varies from week to week.

One week I'll be really into watching lesbians then the next ill want to see a really pretty girl get gangbanged and bukkaked.

I quite like some of the Max Hardcore stuff, some of the little whores that he dolls-up in pig-tails, socks and heels gets me shooting everywhere.
Not doing requests but may be interested in a southern UK wank-meet over sexy celebs, PM me.
DV82

Unread postby loner1973 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 am

loner1973

Unread postby Morglake » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Gangbangs, the rougher the better, and in some cases I like sort of the roleplay r*pe stuff
Do your worst to Cherry viewtopic.php?f=7&t=47341

Degrade Lauren, my little fuck pig viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45242
Morglake
Normal Poster

Unread postby whoregagger » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Sluts getting used, gangbang, mature, jules jordan stuff (feeding frenzy, weapons of ass destruction, etc.), anabolic and diabolic vids (gang bang girl, down the hatch, etc.), reality stuff, amateur dps and gangbangs, gloryhole and adult bookstores, legal teens, anything good :twisted:
whoregagger

Unread postby mel00 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:26 am

love seeing a white wife taking a black cock

http://xhamster.com/movies/2277879/sara ... sband.html
mel00

Unread postby fuk stik » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:59 pm

im a bit of a freak too haha

lesbian
girls pegging a guy
trannys (with big dicks)
bbw
piss
-

yes im bi ;)
want your pics spread?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=85860
fuk stik
Normal Poster

Unread postby RedZed » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm

I find myself gravitating towards the .. Top 3 for me:

1. fantasy (real or fantasy)
2. Gloryhole girls that suck and fuck guys and take several loads.
3. Young-looking teens being used and abused.
RedZed

Unread postby brisk » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:11 pm

feet feet and more feet!
brisk

Unread postby Xenoverse » Wed May 18, 2016 7:03 pm

I love fantasy Art!! And a little bit of gay Art everyone and then like some father and son! Anyone else into that?
Xenoverse

Unread postby Asddrop » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:49 am

Loved the "purenudism" search but that's gone now :(
but anything goes. Tight bodys and smooth yum
Asddrop
Active Poster

Previous PageNext Page