NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

spraymylegging is untrustworthy

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

spraymylegging is untrustworthy

Unread postby Fakes125 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:35 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34241

If you want to tribute for this guy, feel free to
If you want him to give you something in return, he probably would lie to you about trading tributes.
I made this topic since TributePrintedPics doesn't really delete forums when people want them to be deleted so this will be proof since I can't delete the tribute video I gave him and he probably saved it by now.

Never trust him when he asks for his request to be done first. He says he has been cheated before but he blatantly lied to me about the trade.

His karma is low for a reason. He used the "respected member" card to persuade me in to thinking he is trustworthy. He says he never asks for karma. In a site like this where you want requests done, you must have karma.

He said he is unable to tribute and said he can to get his requests done since no one does them.

That means every single tribute video he has are not his and are stolen and made to think that is his work.
Attachments
sprayingmylegging.png
sprayingmylegging.png (30.42 KiB)
Viewed 517 times
sprayingmylegging1.png
sprayingmylegging1.png (22 KiB)
Viewed 517 times
sprayingmylegging2.png
sprayingmylegging2.png (67.94 KiB)
Viewed 517 times
sprayingmylegging3.png
sprayingmylegging3.png (64.59 KiB)
Viewed 517 times
Thank you's are appreciated, Fake trading is open
Private fakes for 3$/fake. Payment via paypal.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=509909
Fakes125
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: spraymylegging is untrustworthy

Unread postby lovenlife34 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:01 pm

Sometimes you learn the hard way. Believe the karma comments. He stopped # me after I told him I only trade tributes.
18+ only please. A resounding "FUCK OFF!!" to anyone who doesn't get that!!
lovenlife34
Respected Member
Respected Member