NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Fuck/kill game with descriptions

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Fuck/kill game with descriptions

Unread postby HSlover » Sat May 13, 2017 2:06 pm

I guess I'll start again since he didn't post descriptions
Attachments
IMG_5113.JPG
Left Sheridan, right Mackenzie
IMG_5113.JPG (153.42 KiB)
Viewed 2051 times
HSlover
Active Poster

Unread postby HSlover » Sun May 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Bunp
HSlover
Active Poster

Unread postby sgonzales95 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:56 pm

I would tie Sheridan to a chair and make her watch as I r*ped her little friend right in front of her. Both of them would beg me to stop while I stretch Mackenzies asshole around my huge cock. After hours of ****** all of Mackenzies tight holes, I would tell her the only way I'll stop is if she shoots her Princess friend in the face with my shotgun. I would r*pe her pussy and shove huge objects into her ass until she agrees and blows her stupid friends head off. Then I would cum all over Mackenzies face and leave her broken and crying at the crime scene.

How about Larissa (left) and Abby (right)?
Attachments
IMG_3809.JPG
IMG_3809.JPG (85.89 KiB)
Viewed 2029 times
sgonzales95
Normal Poster

Unread postby Kinkgalore » Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 pm

sgonzales95 wrote:I would tie Sheridan to a chair and make her watch as I r*ped her little friend right in front of her. Both of them would beg me to stop while I stretch Mackenzies asshole around my huge cock. After hours of ****** all of Mackenzies tight holes, I would tell her the only way I'll stop is if she shoots her Princess friend in the face with my shotgun. I would r*pe her pussy and shove huge objects into her ass until she agrees and blows her stupid friends head off. Then I would cum all over Mackenzies face and leave her broken and crying at the crime scene.

How about Larissa (left) and Abby (right)?

Hmmm, hard to decide, since each looks like they would be fun to fuck. I think some mindfuckery with both would be the start. I would bring both to my isolated dungeon and inform them that from now on, free will isn't necessarily a factor in their decision-making, but in some instances I may give them a choice as to what happens next. I ask, who wants to make the first choice? Each hesitates, until Abby steps forward. I simply ask her, pain or pleasure. Pleasure, she says. I order her to strip Larissa and then herself. Once Abby is nude, I spray both of them down with a high pressure fire hose. I stop and both are sobbing and shivering. I command Abby to start licking Larissa, who can't help but stop moaning. "This part's the pleasure," I say, "and it ends once Larissa climaxes."

Once Larissa cums, I tie Abby down to a bench and waterboard her, as she gasps for air. "This part's the pain."

Over the next few days, I subject them to sexually charged physical and mental torture. I fuck all their holes, violating Abby's virgin asshole for the first time. Their only comfort is in each other's arms, and after three days, they give into their lesbian tendencies, and by the end of week, they have been brainwashed into becoming lovers. I continue to fuck them both, and escalate the actions between them, forcing each other to alternatively dominate one another, and engaging is such humiliating actions as giving each other golden showers and anally fisting each other.

Finally, after a few more days, I tell them, "One of you has to die, and I will let both of you choose which one." Larissa tearfully begs for her life, and Abby, throughly in love with Larissa, volunteers to die. "Very well," I say, "but I will let you die in pleasure."

I put a noose around Abby's neck, and put her atop a rickety footstool. I put a table in front of Abby and force Larissa to eat her out, while I sodomize Larissa. Just as Larissa is about to make Abby come, I thrust hard into Larissa, making her have a final orgasm as I snap her neck from behind. I say to Abby, "You were the selfless one, you get to live."

Now how about S (top) and L (bottom)?

5.jpg
5.jpg (16.02 KiB)
Viewed 2022 times

hj.jpg
hj.jpg (25.61 KiB)
Viewed 2022 times
Kinkgalore
Active Poster

Unread postby royhere » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Sorry L, you die. She has beautiful eyes, i would strip her naked, tie her hands behind her back .. then slowly chock her. Would love to look into those eyes get wide with fear, as the start to roll back and then release ,,, she gasps for air and begs for mercy only to have me choke her again. Of course i am naked my cock getting harder and harder until we finish together .. me releasing a cum load on her as i squeeze her neck to her last brwath.

S would be nearby warching this. After i have her help dispose of the body, i explain she is now my dogs bitch, and she has to plesse him. I then set up the camera to document their love.
Attachments
20170617_083504.jpg
20170617_083504.jpg (1.82 MiB)
Viewed 1909 times
royhere
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Northguy12345 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:49 pm

I would fuck the girl on the right. I would make her make me hard by sucking my cock. Then i would i would fuck her wet pussy until i cum inside of it. Then her tight asshole, i would crack it open. I would cum all over her.

I would kill the girl on the right by going in dry in her pussy so she would bleed, then i would collect the blood. Then i would shove my cock down her throat without mercy until she starts to vomit, then i collect her vomit. After that i would mix her blood and vomit plus some pee and some of my shit into a drink and force her to drink it. And for every glass she doesnt finish i will cut of one body part from her, without her dying from it, like her nippels and clitoris. Eventually she will suffocate due to the drink and me fucking her asshole dry. She would beg me to stop put i wont, eventually i end by slowly slitting her rists after she begs me to kill her.
Attachments
anna1999.png
anna
anna1999.png (553.75 KiB)
Viewed 1908 times
anna.k.png
anna
anna.k.png (825.39 KiB)
Viewed 1908 times
anna99.png
anna
anna99.png (280.16 KiB)
Viewed 1908 times
carrroo.png
caroline
carrroo.png (201.2 KiB)
Viewed 1908 times
caroo.png
caroline
caroo.png (170.74 KiB)
Viewed 1908 times
caroo.l.png
caroline
caroo.l.png (239.39 KiB)
Viewed 1908 times
Northguy12345

Unread postby Masterblaster21 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Anna :-
I'll get her home and start sweetly making out with her, groping her all over and getting her all turned on. The i'll go down on her and make her moan and when she goes down on me i'll change my character and start being violent, throatfucking her hard making her want to push me but I want let her. I will then toss her to bed and fuck her doggy style until i cum on her naked back

For the second one I'd tied up to a poll, completly naked.
I'd fuck her without mercy as she cries for help. Then I would take a whip and I would start using it on her boobs.
She'd cry and scream of pain and I'd do it over and over again.
A few minutes later I'd lower her and I would face fuck her. She'd give me a good deepthroat and my cum would mix with her swet and her blood.
I would whip her again and she'd fall on her knees, totaly exhausted and numb with the pain.
Then I'd slowly walk towards her, I'd take her head, kiss her, and finally I'd wrap the whip around her neck and squeeze it.
She'd choke violently and she would die.
Attachments
randi.jpg
Please be detailed and graphic with these indian sluts
Left : shambhavi
Right : shivangi
randi.jpg (35.34 KiB)
Viewed 1903 times
Masterblaster21
Active Poster

Unread postby royhere » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Shambhavi, you die. Mmmmm. I would abduct her and take her to a remote cabin. After forcing her to strip and service my cock, i would have her take a bath. Just as she relaxes, i would join her. After one more cum fest, i would grab her by the neck and push her under the water ... face up so i can she her expression of horror. I might play with her, and let her get air once or twice, but then finally hold her down until she drowns.

I then abduct her friend shivangi. I take her to the same cabin where and let her use the bath room ... her friend is still floating in the tub. After i let her scream for a while, i drag her to the bedroom by the hair and pussy fuck her good. I chain her to the bed and keep her there as my cum bucket.
Attachments
20170624_080222.jpg
20170624_080222.jpg (38.59 KiB)
Viewed 1863 times
royhere
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Masterblaster21 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 am

Well, the one on the left dies, I would put a noose around her neck and pull her up by a ceiling hook. Naked of course. With her hands tied behind her she kicks and gasps for breath for several minutes. Then her body goes limp as she does her last gasp.

Her friend would be naked on her knees, watching and hearing her friend struggle and die, all the time I am driving my cock down her throat.

Somya left .. Shambhavi right... Please be very garphic and cruel
Attachments
20170627074104.jpg
Somya left .. Shambhavi right
20170627074104.jpg (55.32 KiB)
Viewed 1669 times
Masterblaster21
Active Poster

Unread postby dizzydad » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Yiru66 wrote:Right is the unlucky one, I would beat her to death in front of her friend.
I would start smashing her around with a baseball bat, once she is unconscious I will proceed stomping her head against the ground until she dies.

I would make sure left sees the whole scene.
I would tie her hands behind her back, push her on the warm body of her dead friend. From there I would savagely r*pe her pussy, impregnating her over and over again.

----------------------------------------------------
Left: Alice
Right: Lila
The more graphic the better !

hgcfghdh.jpg

the one on the left would be stripped into a tiny pair of open crotch panties and leopard skin heels, and then shoved onto a tiny metal wire cage, she barley fits, its painful but she can still see us...the one on the right has the unlucky coming...i would chain her up against the wall...legs spread wide with tight chains on hands, ankles...i would grope her through her clothes for hrs enjoying the feel of her through the material. and slap her face now and then. i then would start to punch her face a few times...the Princess. i would take out my sharpest knife and start cutting off her clothes until she is only in panties..i run the knife up the side of her inner thigh and cut it open....i go over to her friend in the cage and piss all over her. i find a big rusty bar and go around the back of her cage and start to ram it into her cunt from behind, have to wank now, but will think of more.
dizzydad

Unread postby sandoval » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:38 pm

the show must go on ;) :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Attachments
572460286_haru31_123_84lo.jpg
Haruna
572460286_haru31_123_84lo.jpg (78.04 KiB)
Viewed 1415 times
647845368.jpg
Lucia
647845368.jpg (36.17 KiB)
Viewed 1415 times
Try this free AI app to get your girls naked > https://undress.app/ref/yn1eza
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby studalf » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 am

Even if it would be delightful, it'd be a waste to kill Haruna.
Sorry Lucia, you're the one dying today.

First let's talk about Haruna. Her dress really turns me on and that's why I won't kill her. I'd take her away from that party and bring her on the outside of the building, there we'll start making out. I won't undress her but I will tear appart the bottom of her dress. As we kiss I'll take my dick out and slowly put it inside her pussy. Her moaning would be muffled by my kiss and I'll start going faster and faster without ever breaking the kiss.Haruna would grab my head and kiss me even stronger. I'd lift her up ans push her against the wall to bang her even harder.
In no time we will both be cumming.
We'll kiss again before going for a walk.

As for Lucia. I'm sure she's a kind girl and all of this but I don't really care. She would wake up, tied to a pole and entirely naked. She would immediatly notice the huge amount of wood around her. She'd start screaming and calling for help but it'd be useless. I'd come closer with a torch on fire in my hand, I'd fired up the wood and watch her.
Lucia would be begging for mercy at first but soon her first scream of terror and pain would show up. She'd try to escape but it'd be too late, the fire would grab her legs and her screams would be louder than ever before. They'd be terrifying. She'd be yelling, crying, screaming and I'd be here, watching her sexy body tortured by the fire. Until finally she screams for the last time.

Fiouuuu now my turn :D
Top girl is Pauline
Bottom girl is Lea

Have fun :twisted:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1494249158676.jpg
FB_IMG_1494249158676.jpg (73.69 KiB)
Viewed 1371 times
Cbdkcoz.png
Cbdkcoz.png (483.02 KiB)
Viewed 1371 times
studalf
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Strawberryxxox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Pauline: dies. I would meet her in a bar. Ruffie her drink. Carry her to my truck. Bring her to a abandoned factory. This factory has 100 men waiting inside and Lea. We tie Pauline up. The men take turns abusing her fucking her cutting her. I tell Lea if she doesn't stab her heart she's next. Lea crying walking up to Pauline with a knife shaking. I see my chance I slam my dick in her shanking pussy fucking her as she cries looking at Pauline. The knife is at her heart I'm about to cum so I thrust hard the knife goes in Pauline's heart blood squirts Lea in the face cum leaking out we leave them Pauline dead Lea covered in blood and cum.
Attachments
48.jpg
Ashley
48.jpg (33.23 KiB)
Viewed 1294 times
FB_IMG_1499571776366.jpg
Marina
FB_IMG_1499571776366.jpg (16.6 KiB)
Viewed 1294 times
Strawberryxxox
Active Poster

Unread postby Strawberryxxox » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Bump
Strawberryxxox
Active Poster

Unread postby yu5t3r » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:45 pm

kill ashley
fuck marina

ashley would be tied spread eagle to a operation table as her arms and legs are slowly pulled while a spiked dildo on a jack hammer is forced inside her pussy fucking her hole ripping her open until blood loss

marina would be tied to a spa/massaging table face down with her ass up in the air in doggy... oil dripping off her body and fingering her pussy making her fish of cum and fucking her asshole
Attachments
IMG_1436.JPG
naly and mindy
IMG_1436.JPG (110.29 KiB)
Viewed 1273 times
yu5t3r
Active Poster

Unread postby yu5t3r » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:45 pm

kill ashley
fuck marina

ashley would be tied spread eagle to a operation table as her arms and legs are slowly pulled while a spiked dildo on a jack hammer is forced inside her pussy fucking her hole ripping her open until blood loss

marina would be tied to a spa/massaging table face down with her ass up in the air in doggy... oil dripping off her body and fingering her pussy making her fish of cum and fucking her asshole
yu5t3r
Active Poster

Unread postby sandoval » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 pm

I think Naly will get my dick deep down her throat. She is catch for breath, before she passes out I'd pull out and cut her clothes off and shove my cock up her ass unlubed then I'd pound her pussy so hard that she starts crying but i wont stop until I fire a huge load inside her. I just leave here there leaking cum out of her pussy...

Mindy has bad luck today. After draining my dick in Naly's ass and pussy, I'm no longer in the mood for another fuck. I would arrange for her a nice bukkake party with 6-7 of my friends together. Get her mouth fucked by all of us after each other and then jerk it off on her face one by one. Leave her soaking in cum for a while and go for a second round! Blow some more cum into her face again till she gets totally drenched and covered and cannot breath and passes out...
:?: :arrow:
Attachments
768000987.jpg
Alba
768000987.jpg (150.96 KiB)
Viewed 1251 times
7697.jpg
Valeria
7697.jpg (134.89 KiB)
Viewed 1251 times
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cummer84 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Fuck Alba and kill chubby Valeria

I want feel te sweet lips from Alba around my cock and fuck her deep troath and when i'm hard enough i rip off Valeria's bathing suite and r*pe her tits she begging for stopping. I turned her on her knees making a hole in the sand and buried her head in it so she can't breath i take her than hard from behind and just before her last struggle i came deep inside her cervix and that will be the last thing what she would feel! :evil: :evil:
Attachments
554545454.jpg
554545454.jpg (164.42 KiB)
Viewed 1224 times
cummer84
Active Poster

Unread postby cummer84 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:28 am

bump
cummer84
Active Poster

Unread postby yu5t3r » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:53 pm

anna dead
britt fuck

britt would be looking up at my dick with a scared face due to the . napping and spanking
as i pull her hair and force my cock down deep in her threat and make her gag hard on my cock and cum over her face

anna would get stretched out on her bed at night in her sleep
as two bbc enter and molest her naked body and one cock would be rubbing up against her tight pussy and just when she wakes up they force their cocks right inside her making her gasp for air but another cock goes right down her throat as she suffocates
Attachments
IMG_1442.JPG
epiphany
IMG_1442.JPG (115.96 KiB)
Viewed 1194 times
IMG_1482.JPG
lina
IMG_1482.JPG (105.11 KiB)
Viewed 1194 times
yu5t3r
Active Poster

Unread postby kk1039 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Great thread!

I would fuck Lina, Kill Epiphany.

I'd take them upstairs from a house party, saying we are going to have a 3some. Then I would spike both of their drinks with MDMA. After a while the drug kicks in and they both come up, feeling total euphoria and warmth they lose all their inhibitions. I watch as they both gobble on my dick slowly with joy, the ecstasy flooding their brains and driving them wild. After I while I tell ugly Epiphany to lie down in the corner and please herself, while I get Lina to ride on my cock as I lay back and let her do her magic, Drugged(rp) out of her head.
As she spends her time riding me, little does she know I put way too much MD in Epiphanys drink. She lays in the corner, head full of drug and endorphins, realising something is wrong but too incapacitated to do anything about it. She starts to convulse and vomit, naked and alone in the corner of the room while me and Lina fuck on and on. She dies choked on her own sick while we ignore her little wimpers and have nasty sex as her body goes cold only a few feet away.
Attachments
28.jpg
Jade
28.jpg (76.9 KiB)
Viewed 1179 times
26.jpg
Emily
26.jpg (66.35 KiB)
Viewed 1179 times
45.jpg
Both together
45.jpg (74.47 KiB)
Viewed 1179 times
kk1039
Godlike Faker
Godlike Faker

Unread postby cummer84 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Fuck Emily and kill Jade

Looks like Jade loves piercings first i pierced all are holes dry with my big dick! And when i'm done and she is useless i'll grab a spear and start piercing are pussy with it and go deeper and deeper untill her womb is pierced and i let her bleeding to death. In the mean time i fuck Emily and she can watch to her girlfriend screaming from pain and slowly dying!
Attachments
kill.jpg
kill.jpg (114.33 KiB)
Viewed 1174 times
cummer84
Active Poster

Unread postby cummer84 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:28 pm

bump
cummer84
Active Poster

Unread postby cummer84 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:07 pm

bump
cummer84
Active Poster

Unread postby colorblindchrome » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Fuck britt kill Fiona
Fuck Britt in the ass and pussy and cum in it while she's screaming and leave her on the side of the road. Fiona comes by and I push her into an oncoming car.
Attachments
IMG_4187.PNG
Gabriele - Face
IMG_4187.PNG (2.83 MiB)
Viewed 1138 times
IMG_4189.PNG
Gabriele - Face + Body
IMG_4189.PNG (2.79 MiB)
Viewed 1138 times
IMG_1506113135.jpeg
Sophia - Face
IMG_1506113135.jpeg (107.54 KiB)
Viewed 1138 times
IMG_4185.PNG
Sophia - Thick
IMG_4185.PNG (4.45 MiB)
Viewed 1138 times
IMG_1480369477.jpeg
Sophia - Swimsuit
IMG_1480369477.jpeg (419.6 KiB)
Viewed 1138 times
colorblindchrome
Active Poster

Unread postby sandoval » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Since Gabriele has her mouth already wide open, I'd just pull out my dick and shove it down her throat and fuck her till she is gagging and catching for breath.. then I strip her naked and fuck her ass from behind till i creampie her...
Sophia sitting in the kanu, id just throw her into the water where piranhas will eat her...

:?: :arrow: :arrow:
Attachments
jizuiuzi.jpg
Lucia
jizuiuzi.jpg (129.57 KiB)
Viewed 1136 times
654568487.jpg
Alba
654568487.jpg (187.74 KiB)
Viewed 1136 times
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby yu5t3r » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 pm

kill lucia
fuck alba

lucia would be stretched out on a giant star with her name on it as it spins around fast until she becomes dizzy and vomits and chokes

alba would be going to her friends wedding in that dress as soon as she gets there all the guys would be grabbing her into a limo as she is in the middle crying as they pull out their cocks and starts ripping parts of her dress and revealing parts of her body as she chokes on their cocks
Attachments
IMG_1504.JPG
naomi
IMG_1504.JPG (137.78 KiB)
Viewed 1128 times
IMG_1505.JPG
sumay
IMG_1505.JPG (51.26 KiB)
Viewed 1128 times
yu5t3r
Active Poster

Unread postby BenHur » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:49 pm

poser wrote:Fuck Bianca, chuck Kiana.

Bianca has awesome thighs and I really have to barge in between. She clutches me very hard with her strong legs and pushes me deep inside her womb. She loves to give the rhythm to be fucked, she moans loudly and squashes her lovely boobs right in front of my face. I am really out of breath after some minutes and I am happy when she relinquishes her grip after I filled her pussy up with warm juice.

Kiana was jealous when she heard about Bianca getting fucked that wonderful. She argues with me why she did not get a fuck like her friend. Soon I am . off and I usher her to the basement. I blindfold her before I turn on the light, strap her on a guilottine and start fucking her from behind. She moans a lot and is very excited about this new and unknown sexgame. When I feel my orgasm ascending I detach the blade and it falls down rapidly and cuts her head from her neck. The head falls into a basket, I give her flinching ass some more strokes, then I walk around to the basket and cum on her seperated head straight into her face.

Please give me your fantasy about Sonja and Hannah:

Etwas zu alt die zwei Fotzen. Vergewaltigen würde ich beide trotzdem. Mal schauen welche ich dann killen werde ☺☺☺
I love S.

If you like my posts, happy to karma . THANKS
BenHur
Extreme Poster

Unread postby yu5t3r » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:32 pm

bump
yu5t3r
Active Poster

Unread postby sandoval » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 am

FUCK Kaylin
Dispose Allison

First Id strip of Kaylins top force her on her knees and shove my cock deep down her throat just like that
After a massive deepthroatfuck, I'd strip off her jeans and would fuck her in the ass while Allison is watching us...
and she likes it rough...

turnin her around to abuse her pussy

and fill her up with cum so that she will leak it for days... :lol: :lol:

For Allison I've organized a bukkake party... she will be covered in cum and will be abused massivly in the end she will swollows too much cum and passed away because she was not able to catch enough air...

:?: :arrow:
Attachments
647845368.jpg
Lucia
647845368.jpg (36.17 KiB)
Viewed 1064 times
rike.jpg
Friederike
rike.jpg (88 KiB)
Viewed 1064 times
sandoval