NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Degrade/abuse the above cumslut!

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Degrade/abuse the above cumslut!

Unread postby Swedish21 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

i asume its the black head bitch you want to get abused, that cunt wants to suck many cocks at the same time and while she sucks im gonna anal fuck her so she scream with all those cocks in her pretty mouth, then we all cum on her cute face and make her swallow and say thank you, we would call her cumlovingwhore
Attachments
65656567.jpg
65656567.jpg (99 KiB)
Viewed 2564 times
Swedish21
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby hardknob » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:07 am

Id tie both of them up pull down their jeans - one stroke into their ass and take it in turns whilst they kiss.
Attachments
fsdfsfs.jpg
fsdfsfs.jpg (35.19 KiB)
Viewed 2570 times
hardknob
Active Poster

Unread postby NastyUncle » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Fuck her ass doggy-style while grabbing her fake tits and throwing her in the water after!
Attachments
38033_444490615165_591870165_6471353_508398_n.jpg
38033_444490615165_591870165_6471353_508398_n.jpg (64.92 KiB)
Viewed 2558 times
NastyUncle

Unread postby Swedish21 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 pm

would tie her with her hand behind her back and then force her to suck my cock and then fuck her cunt and while i fuck her another guy facefuck her, then we cum on her face and leave her their tied up for next person.. that dirty hoe
Attachments
656655.jpg
656655.jpg (93.85 KiB)
Viewed 2560 times
Swedish21
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Master Bates » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 am

How about i bend over and you force her head to my ass and make her tongue my asshole for starters, then spin round rip open that top and slam my hard cock inbetween them, before ramming it in her mouth till she passes out, cumming all over her face and leaving her a mess.
My little ass licking Queen.
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (89.01 KiB)
Viewed 2529 times
Master Bates

Unread postby Falco » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:44 pm

antastic pics... i sholud to cum all over them!!
Falco
Normal Poster

Unread postby powerballs » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Tie them both up at a service station bog and let lorry drivers use their mouths as fuck and piss holes.
their names are : "Free toilets"
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (67.9 KiB)
Viewed 2485 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (62.14 KiB)
Viewed 2485 times
powerballs
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby printerink » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Definitely on her knees, to perform a certain service...!

Image Image Image
printerink
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Swedish21 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 am

would let some black guys have their way with her include double anal double cock sucking :P that ugly Princess
Attachments
DSC03413.JPG
DSC03413.JPG (1.52 MiB)
Viewed 2862 times
Swedish21
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby neveroffended » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:53 am

I would lure them both into my basement. Then, I would fuck the girl on the left doggystyle and cum in her pussy, no birth control. Then I would keep them down there and fuck them everyday, not letting them leave. I would make the one on the left (now-pregnant) suck my cock (I would cum on her face & tits every day) and I would fuck the one on the right everyday with birth control, degrading her everyday by calling her things like "cumslut", "ugly bitch". "cunt", "Princess", and my favorite, "my personal fuckmeat". Then, when the Queen on the left gives birth to my ., I would fuck the one on the right with no birth control, them let them leave.

Here's my Queen cousin. Do your worst. Show this cunt no mercy.

neveroffended

Unread postby Darren » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 am

I would tie up this Queen, and shove my cock in every whole possible... I would push my cock so deep in her throat till she turns blue and chockes on it. and when i'm done, i'll cum on her face, and rub it all into her eyes making them burn.
Attachments
2 sluts.jpg
2 sluts.jpg (50.7 KiB)
Viewed 2876 times
Darren
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Swedish21 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 pm

would use them in an gangbang they would suck 5 cocks each and deepthrot then w would tie them up and use them like fuck dolls, from ass to mouth and then cum on thier cute faces and they would lick all the cum off eachother, cumsluts asians whores
Attachments
4944_133338290680_526045680_3393931_1689429_n.jpg
4944_133338290680_526045680_3393931_1689429_n.jpg (36.56 KiB)
Viewed 2864 times
Swedish21
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby hardknob » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm

would penetrate my cock right up their asses, dirty sluts and make them suck my cock after it had been in the other girls ass and then kiss each other
Attachments
fafaga.jpg
fafaga.jpg (64.43 KiB)
Viewed 2854 times
hardknob
Active Poster

Unread postby Swedish21 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Would bend her over and smack that ass so it turns red then im gonna face fuck her så she start cries and gag, then i would play with her pussy and anal, rough anal fuck her so she screams and then im gonna cum in her anal and she would suck my cock clean afterwards that cumanal Queen..
Attachments
Azin,jessi.jpg
Azin,jessi.jpg (31.79 KiB)
Viewed 2866 times
Swedish21
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Buck Ketlist » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Earlier today cruising the mall parking lot I spotted these cunts. They made me want to fuck the shit out of them because young cockteases grow up to be big cockteases. Girls like them needed to be fucked, forced to suck and showered with sperm, treated like the little whores they look like. I watched them walking closer to where I was parked and I made my move as soon as they passed my van. I flew out the door, grabbed them, and pulled them into the van. A few hard slaps shut them up! They were so scared and crying, I had to laugh. Long story short, I gagged and tied them and drove off to the meeting place where 11 guys were waiting, each who paid big for the privilege of gang ****** a teenie girl. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them break the little cunt Princess's anal cherries and making them scream and cry, then deep fucking their raunchy little cunts and mouths and jerk load after load of cum onto those sweet tear stained faces. This would go on all night until the little whores were sore in every hole, gagged time and again by big dicks and finally the recipient of a gang jerk, each of us spurting one more hot load of cum onto their sobbing bruised faces, body and hair.
After all the abuse we could mete out, they were in a complete daze, looking up at all of us as we gathered around them once more. This time we had leather crops and whips in our hands. "We just need to tenderize you, you little pieces of fuck meat. Then we are going to introduce you to something new. Triple penetration with double anal! Doesn't that sound fun?
"No," they whimpered….
But we didn't give a fuck what they thought.
Attachments
Michelle for your pleasure.jpg
Michelle for your pleasure.jpg (271.83 KiB)
Viewed 2936 times
Buck Ketlist

Unread postby transcend505 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:50 am

Community college cum dump
Attachments
l_3d58515eb7164bff4e.jpg
l_3d58515eb7164bff4e.jpg (44.68 KiB)
Viewed 2894 times
transcend505
Active Poster

Unread postby friendjerker » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 pm

after a hard night fucking including some anal action she wasnt asking for, I tell her to get on her knees and hold her hair just like that. the perfect Queen she is does and makes that face right before I shoot massive globs of jizz all over her

Image Image
friendjerker

Unread postby transcend505 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Id take her under that bridge at night and have a hired gang member hold her against a bidge pillar while I would force my way into her butthole with my cock head and he would be choking her then Id shoot a stinky gooey load up her colon.
transcend505
Active Poster

Unread postby Buck Ketlist » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:42 am

Darren wrote:I know I'm throwing things out of order here but this was a request from Darren.
he asked me for a fantasy story about these two lovely ladies.

"Get those bras off now!" I command. They stand before us completely exposed. My buddy Tom and I had kidnapped these two Asian girls Hui Xian, and Zhen Wei and brought them to this seedy motel room . We use their own bras to tie their hands behind her backs. Tom takes Hui and I take Zhen. I stand before Zhen and put my left hand around her neck just under her chin. I squeeze my hand. I see the flash of fear in her eyes. With my right hand I explore her body, roughly pulling and twisting her nipples to attention. My hand roams down to her bald pussy. I gently caress her pussy lips. Then I strike her pussy with a hard quick slap! She jumps in surprise. I tighten the hand around her neck. I tell her to open her mouth. I command her to suck my tongue like she’s giving it a blowjob. I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. She sucks it tentatively at first then with an increasing hunger. I slap her pussy again! She gasps! I tell her to not loosen her suction on my tongue no matter what. I slap her pussy again and again and again. She is a good Queen sex slave and keeps sucking my tongue like a baby sucks a mother’s nipple. I slide a finger into her cunt. It is warm but not wet enough yet. I play with her, tweaking her clit between my fingers, probing her cunt, and slapping her pussy with sharp blows. She starts to respond. Her cunt moistens. I slide in one finger, then another, then another. I am finger fucking her with three fingers. She starts to grind against my hand with urgency. "Not yet!" I laugh. "We are just starting". I pull my hand from her twat. My fingers are dripping with her cunt juice. I wipe it across her face and stick my fingers in her mouth. "Taste yourself, you cunt"! I hiss.

I next step back to admire her nakedness. Her pussy is bright red from the slapping. A faint trail of cunt juice runs down her leg. I take a fat vibrator and shove it deep up her twat. "Hold it in!" I command. "Do not let it drop out." She squeezes her legs together tightly. I grab her right tit in my left hand and squeeze hard. I hold it like a ripe orange. Then using a flat leather crop, I whip her tender tit. The blow glances across her nipple. She lets out a yelp! Her body twists in pain. I strike her tit again. And again! Twenty rapid blows! Her nipple is red and swollen. Her tit is purple from the abuse. She yelps and moans with little mouse-like squeaks. "You sound like a squeeze toy." I mutter in disgust. I take the vibrator from her damp dripping pussy.

Meanwhile Tom had untied Hui Xian and had dragged her to the bathroom. He put her on her knees in front of the toilet, put her arms around the commode and handcuffed her wrists together. It left her in the position of having her head in the toilet and her sweet round ass up in the air. Tom took full advantage of this and was brutally fucking her asshole while shoving her head into the water in the toilet. I could her gasps for air mixed with her screams of pain as his cock burned its way in and out of her unlubricated violated asshole. Knowing my friend Tom like I do, I know that after he cums in her ass a couple of times he will leave his cock in her and take a long warm piss in her. Then he will see how much of his arm he can shove up her ass. His record is all the up to his elbow. I wonder if he will be able to top it with Hui Xian?

But I have to deal with Zhen Wei's annoying yelps. I take Hui Xian's thong panties from the end table where Tom had left them and shove them up Zhen Wei's cunt. I use the vibe to push them all the way in. She begs me "No!" I simply reply that it is almost over. I pull them out of her cunt. They are ripe and soaking from her cunt juice. I ball them up and shove them in her mouth! I take a strip of duct tape and put it over her mouth sealing the panties in. "Now we can proceed without your annoying squeaking!"

I take her other tit and proceed to whip it like the first. She jumps with pain with each blow. I continue my assault on both of her breasts until they are glowing like fire and her nipples are erect, swollen, and tender to the slightest touch. I take the handle of the crop and shove it up her cunt. She is in tears now. Her eyes are red. Her mascara running down her cheeks.

"You know you are just a piece of fuck meat, don’t you? And I think you are about tenderized by now."
I remove her tape gag and pull out her panties from her mouth. She takes in a huge gulp of fresh air.
"Do you want me to untie your hands?" I ask. "Please!" She replies almost as a whisper. "I will, but first…" I say as I attach a nipple clamp to each of her swollen tender nipples. She groans loudly as the pain explodes from her tortured buds to the rest of her body. I keep my promise to untie her. But first I put a handcuff on each wrist. I force her to her knees. I bend her over. I snap the cuff on her left wrist to her left ankle. Then I lock the cuff on her right wrist to her right ankle. I attach chains to her nipple clamps and attach them to her ankles. If she moves her feet it pulls on her own aching nipples.

She is helpless on the floor. Her hands bound to her ankles she lays with her shoulders, chest, shins, and face on the floor, her knees drawn up to her chest. Her firm, inviting ass sticks right up in the air. Her asshole and pussy slit make in irresistible target! I take a fat buttplug and work it into her asshole. She moans for me to stop! But with each twitch of her body she tortures her own abused nipples to the point of tearing them from her body! The plug is at last sucked into her ass with an audible gulp. Her asshole is stretched to its limits. She moans a low series of sobs. I do not care. I am too ready for my moist treasure. I thrust my hard throbbing cock into her pussy. I am not tender! I dive in balls deep. She cries a pathetic mew! She is not used to feeling so full. With a plug in her ass and a cock in her cunt, I plow away with abandon. Not caring for her response in the least I am taking my pleasure at my pace. But with time, her groans of pain turn to distinct moans of pleasure. She starts to rock against my cock with unabashed lust. Then she cries out with the unmistakable pleasure of orgasm! "O god yes! O god yes! My god!," she chants over and over like some perverse sacred litany. Finally she just lies there, exhausted, passively taking my cock. "Well it was good for you, I see" I snort sarcastically, "But I am not through yet, my Queen slave!"

I pull from her wet satisfied cunt. I remove the buttplug. Taking a rabbit vibrator I glide it into her pussy, trapping it high against her throbbing clit. Using no lubrication other than what is left on my dick from her cunt. I press my cock against her rosebud. The buttplug has opened it up enough to let me slide right in. I start to pump away in her tight asshole. "OW! NO! Please NO!" she cries. But I continue my pleasure. Pushing in to the very root of my cock, then pulling my dick all of the way out and then crudely ramming it all the way back in! "Please! Stop! My ass is on fire!" she begs. But I look down to see that her cunt is now flowing with juice! It runs like a river down her legs. She is loving it!!! I take my hand and scoop up some of her pussy nectar . I rub it on my shaft as I slide in and out of her pulsating asshole. The lube does help me thrust harder and faster. I fuck her with rapid intensity. I fuck her asshole faster and harder than I’ve ever fucked a pussy. I grab her hair and pull back hard! I hold on to her hair like a bridle on a horse and I ride her ass like riding a bronco! She is groaning with unabashed delight now! "Please don’t stop! Never, ever stop!"

Then it happens! She cums with a huge, rolling wave of orgasm. All of the pain has turned to pure pleasure! Every nerve in her body is united with her clitoris and she cums and cums and cums! Her sphincter tightens around my cock! It spasms as she cums. Her little asshole is fucking my cock now! I can stand it no longer! I pull out of her ass. I quickly flip her on her back and spin her around to me. I shove my ass-covered cock into her mouth! I shove it all the way down her throat as I shoot a thick river of jism down her gullet! She is choking and fighting me, but I stay in her mouth deep throating her! She gags! Cum is spewing out of her nose as she coughs and gasps for breath! At last I am spent. I pull out of her mouth. My cock dripping with her saliva and my cum. I wipe my dick off on her face. I pull the clamps off of her tits She screams in pain as her nipples are freed. I knee over her letting my softening cock drip the last drops of cum on her face.

"Oh God! I can’t believe how hot that was!!!" says a voice from the shadows. Out steps a man with a video camera. It is Darren, the man who paid us to - and r*pe Hui Xian, and Zhen Wei. "I nearly came in my pants a dozen times filming you two!" "What did you guys think?" he says and turns back to the shadows. There, in the darkness along the edge of the room, sit a dozen men. " I told you it was going to be hot!" brags Darren. "Thanks for the show, Buck and Tom!" he says to us. Then he turns to the men in the darkness. "O.K. guys. Who’s next?"
Attachments
darren 6.jpg
After awhile little Zhen Wei started to enjoy the r*pe as shown in this still from one of Darren's videos
darren 6.jpg (1.37 MiB)
Viewed 3064 times
Buck Ketlist

Unread postby fakesyndrome » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:39 pm

transcend forgot to give a new pics so... I rebuild the chain with the girl of Friendjeker :

Of course i put her on a wall and assfuck her in dry condition to move out her fake smile of fucking party girl in front of the official photographer of the club !!!!

And now we can continue the game !
Attachments
25262_380136415877_625360877_3901512_1176800_n.jpg
25262_380136415877_625360877_3901512_1176800_n.jpg (34.41 KiB)
Viewed 3006 times
fakesyndrome
Active Poster

Unread postby Swedish21 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 pm

would tie her up and let everyone who wants have her, include cock sucking, anal fucking double penitration both anal and pussy, then everone would cum on her Princess face and i bet she is gonna like it when someone with a big dick anal fuck her rough she couldent be screaming because she has two dicks in her mouth face fucking her that Queen
Attachments
24818_405280262473_560752473_4904635_5607443_n.jpg
24818_405280262473_560752473_4904635_5607443_n.jpg (83.37 KiB)
Viewed 3037 times
Swedish21
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby hardknob » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Would pull up a chair between them and shove my hands up their skirts to slowly start fingering them. We would all turn around facing the people behind them and would continue to finger them allowing people to watch inviting any blokes there to get a free blow job whilst i finger them
hardknob
Active Poster

Unread postby hardknob » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Please be as filthy as u want :-)
Attachments
fsdfsfs.jpg
fsdfsfs.jpg (35.19 KiB)
Viewed 3830 times
hardknob
Active Poster

Unread postby Roflirl » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm

I'd start slow, sneaking into her room and rubbing my cock all over her bras and panties, then start following her around and grinding my hard-on against her ass in public, but "on accident," then I'd watch her undress through her window until her huge breasts were exposed and then I'd let myself in. I'd walk into her room jerking off the whole time and tell her to take her panties off and touch herself, and while she was masturbating I'd shove my cock into her mouth and pump in and out while she gasped for air and her pussy ran like a river. Then I'd fondle those huge tits while I fucked her hard and fast and right before I was about to cum I would make her cup her tits up and present them for my cum and I'd shoot my cum all over her breasts while she begged me for more with that cute mouth of hers.

Now what would you do to Sophia?
Attachments
sophia3.jpg
sophia3.jpg (51.37 KiB)
Viewed 3804 times
Roflirl

Unread postby toddy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Mmm..I'd use her head as my personal teenage slap/fuck toy..make her tell me her name and age as i softly rubbed my cock over her face..poking it into her eyes adup her nose...making her sniff my cock..sucking my cock with her nostrils...then id grab at the silky brown hair and fuck through it a few times, my balls hitting her forehead...finally id use that pretty head to jack my cock off with, making her scoop up the spit and rub it into y balls..id cum in her throat

Teen head toy

Image Image
toddy
Normal Poster

Unread postby Josecuervo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 pm

I'd make her get fucked by a crowd of horny old men

Her nickname would be old men ball sucker

Josecuervo

Unread postby jo6630 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

I would grab her by the back of her head with her face just like that, then force feed her my cock, she would gag and choke and eventually Id shoot cum all over her face and tits. shed beg for more too because shes such a Queen

jo6630

Unread postby Swedish21 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 pm

would invite some black dudes that she haves to suck and take double anal for, then im gonna fuck her face rough while she takes it double in her pussy and anal so she cant scream, then we all cum on her face would call her analpussy Princess dumb bitch :P
Attachments
bild21.jpg
bild21.jpg (48.37 KiB)
Viewed 3675 times
Swedish21
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby moosedude311 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:38 am

I'd bend her over and violently fuck her ass while pulling her hair. Keep fucking her until I creampie her. If she cries, i fuck her harder.
Attachments
n1145791871_30070147_1999.jpg
n1145791871_30070147_1999.jpg (35 KiB)
Viewed 3631 times
9423_1237138605684_1145791871_30726881_6507947_n.jpg
9423_1237138605684_1145791871_30726881_6507947_n.jpg (47.01 KiB)
Viewed 3631 times
14121_1411044473222_1145791871_31211491_7294064_n.jpg
14121_1411044473222_1145791871_31211491_7294064_n.jpg (55.86 KiB)
Viewed 3631 times
moosedude311
Normal Poster

Unread postby horoburu » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 am

I'd kick her to her knees, grab her by the ears, and start smacking my dick on her forehead. After a while I'd kick her in the stomach and ram my cock in when she opens her mouth in pain. I'd force her to beg for it with my cock down her throat, make her say her name and tell me what a Princess she is. After she starts crying I'll pull out, slam her head to the ground, grab her by the ass, pull her sweet ass up, and fuck it raw while I smash her face into the ground. After I was done I'd chain her up in a kennel forever and let a bunch of dogs fuck her whenever they feel like it.

Her new name will be dogbitchslut.
horoburu

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post