cum tribute TributePrintedPics logo
NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action

🏠 Go To Home | 🔑 Register+Login | 💬 Chat | 🔍 Search
Tap here to switch to Desktop/Full Site (Recommended)
General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.

Forum rules

No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
✍ Post a reply

Re: Most perverted thing

Wed May 18, 2022 3:42 pm

MY sister i want to trade her nudes to your Sister/Daughter/Cousin/Niece/Mother nudes. PM here or kik KleantBoy or wickr: lakatusbelukaka

Wed May 18, 2022 4:35 pm

Lovly

Sat May 21, 2022 3:30 am

B

Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:35 am

Look at pics of my friend's daughters while I "take care of business" and perv on them if I'm lucky enough to get the chance to. Tonight was a lucky night standing in front of a friend's daughter while she was on her tablet, legs up letting me see what kinda panties she had hiding underneath her shorts..neither her or anyone else around had any clue what I was really doing while I talked to her..I'm a dirty fkng perv and I love every second of it too..

Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:43 am

Found my friends vibrator and sucked on it like a popsicle

Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:42 am

Whenever I sleep over at my girlfriends house and shes dead asleep, I like to go into her moms room and fuck the shit out of her

Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:28 am

Ocat. wrote:Part 2:
I slid Lanie to the end of the bed so that her legs went up and rested again my chest, putting my hands on her waist I set my dick at her the entrance of her cunt and slowly pushed the head of my cock in, she was extremely tight and as I pulled her closer my dick disappeared into her pink slit. I increased my speed and it didn't take long for me to shoot my load deep inside her. While I waited for round 2 I rolled Allie over 2 see that she was awake, at first I panicked then she told me not to stop, this got me instantly hard again and I unclasped her training ball revealing her tits, they weren't much bigger than her sisters but her nipples were hard and she was obviously aroused. I got on top of her in a missionary position and started sucking on her nipples, she moaned and even rubbed herself, apparently she had already explored some of herself sexually. I scooted slightly up and started French kissing her while at the same time working my cock into her pussy, as I entered inside her she moaned into my mouth and let out a screech as I tore her hymen, pounding her harder she let out louder yells of pain. I told her to get up and get into a doggy position I got behind her and slid back inside fucking her more brutally, she started not liking it and asked me stop, I said fine and pulled out of her only to put rest my cock at her rear and push as hard as I can into her ass. This felt amazing, her puckered hole swallowed my cock as I pulled her into my groin, once balls deep I spanked her as I hard as I could causing her to let a yelp and begin to cry, I pushed her face into the bed and began roughly fucking her ass. As I pulled back, her walls would grip onto my cock coming slightly out of her ass, after a minutes of drilling her I shot my cum into her guts. I cleaned my cum off in her hair put my clothes back on, she cried in a fetal position as my cum spilled out of her ass. As I left the room I told her if she said anything I'd make sure everyone thought that her and Lanie asked for it. 30 minutes later the girls walked out of my room and a little while longer the party ended, on her way out of the front door I have Allie's ass a squeeze and closed the door, haven't head anything about it since.

My hero

Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:50 pm

I’ve cum in my daughters face cream and body lotion.
(Managed to get a photo of that one)
Put pins through condoms whilst on the shelves in shops. Watched every single one of my family members eat my ‘special mayonnaise’
Smeared Tabasco on my best friends wife’s vibrator
Came just inside my mothers cunt when her and my dad were asleep after a party And maybe the sickest was cumming in the breast milk my missis put in the fridge to feed our daughter. I did that to her sister too when she stayed over
Amongst other things. I’m a bad man.
Attachments
314BD681-5BA4-43AC-825A-0FBDA16C35B8.png 3.46 MiB Viewed 8009 times
314BD681-5BA4-43AC-825A-0FBDA16C35B8.png (3.46 MiB)
Viewed 8009 times

Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:51 pm

Watch me sneak into friends room
N jerk to her bra and panties
Snapchat or Wickr lolhay3

Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:08 pm

Love going into my moms bedroom for guys and sharing her stuff so they can cum

Wickr: CumDumpx

Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:10 pm

I love doing people perv over my . daughter in public and sneak photos. I’ve came in her hair while she was asleep and put a lot of cum in her bodywash.
Attachments
167A45DD-CD0C-4E48-8E43-65E116930632.jpeg 731.77 KiB Viewed 10493 times
167A45DD-CD0C-4E48-8E43-65E116930632.jpeg (731.77 KiB)
Viewed 10493 times

Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:26 am

Nasty-dad wrote:I’ve cum in my daughters face cream and body lotion.
Put pins through condoms whilst on the shelves in shops. Watched every single one of my family members eat my ‘special mayonnaise’
Came just inside my mothers cunt when her and my dad were asleep after a party And maybe the sickest was cumming in the breast milk my missis put in the fridge to feed our daughter. I did that to her sister too when she stayed over

Amazing. Let’s chat. I do similar w my sister

Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:27 am

Nasty-dad wrote:I’ve cum in my daughters face cream and body lotion.

Amazing. Let’s chat. I do similar w my sister

Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 pm

MDSLove13 wrote:I love doing people perv over my . daughter in public and sneak photos. I’ve came in her hair while she was asleep and put a lot of cum in her bodywash.

Would love to chat with you about her

Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:11 pm

amazing stories

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:45 am

https://d husia. net/?i= c193635d for girls

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:48 am

Used to get regular footjobs and blowjobs from my sister when when both lived at home, wether she was in the mood or not

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:49 am

Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:20 pm

I have to admit. I just did a disgusting thing.
I was walking along a country road and walked past a lay-by. You know the kind, old cans of super strength lager etc. well there was a condom there too. An old, used, full, tied up condom, sitting in the dirt amongst the cigarette ends etc. I picked it up, put it in my mouth and chewed it until it popped in my mouth. I then drank every drop and swallowed the whole thing when I’d emptied it of it’s juices. I can still taste the dirty strangers seed in my mouth right now and I love that I hate how low, disgusting and pathetic I’ve just been.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:22 pm

i masturbated for a perv while he was feeding me l1ttl3 ladies :X

Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:25 pm

i’ve humiliated a teen girl by using her as a human chair/footstool in public LMAO

wickr: CruelRider

Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:26 pm

I was house sitting for a friend. She’s a beautiful young blonde with a stunning body. She lives with her boyfriend of 4 years. I started sniffing her dirty panties while fucking her boyfriends fleshlight until I cummed. I left my cum in there and put the toy back where it was.

Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:33 pm

tributerteens wrote:I have three sisters and I massaged their tits while they were sleeping.

I also rubbed my cock on their bodies and sprayed the little one 18-6 on the belly.

I also often jizz on their toothbrushes or in their drinks.

I also sprayed on the vibrator of my mother. And put my cock in her mouth as she slept off her intoxication.

My family has swallowed a lot of sperm from me without knowing it.

I love your style sir!

Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:51 pm

My mother is a 46 year old religious Muslim fat titled bitch. She has good quality meat in the right places and when I found out about her affair with another man after dads death I lost my respect and saw her as a cock hungry cumwhore.
I followed her numerous times to 3 star hotels where 3 guy out of which I knew only 1 which was her manager were waiting for her outside in a Skoda and when my Princess mummy reached the hugged her tightly in her hijab. I got an instant bone looking at other men going inside a hotel with my mommy and this happens every weekend. My Princess mom has enjoyed with atleast 5 different men which I've seen her go inside the hotel with and I am sure there are more.
She is very strict and religious with me and I wanted to take - on this fat cow so I started to cum in her coffee and served her in mornings this continued for a month where she had drank around 8to 10 of my loads in coffee then I started to cum in her food and the best thing I've done is that I told my friend about her gangbangs at hotels and convinced him to cum with me in her food. We both rubbed our dicks looking at her cleavage revealing pics on the TV and licking her used panties which I usually take from the washing machine before a wash and we both suck it turn by turn and shoot our cumshots in her meals and then spit in it and feed her. Till date I've fed this Princess atleast 100 cumshots of me and my friend and we love it.
Attachments
20220909_005143.jpg 579.84 KiB Viewed 13447 times
20220909_005143.jpg (579.84 KiB)
Viewed 13447 times
20220909_005228.jpg 802.22 KiB Viewed 13447 times
20220909_005228.jpg (802.22 KiB)
Viewed 13447 times
20220909_005118.jpg 502.05 KiB Viewed 13447 times
20220909_005118.jpg (502.05 KiB)
Viewed 13447 times

Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:36 pm

Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:07 pm

So few days back I went on tour with my friends. We booked four rooms. We had alcohol party till late night. So we were having the party in one of my girl-friend's room and I saw that her bra was hanging on the balcony. Later that night when everyone slept, I went to the balcony and jerked off with her bra and came on the bra. Next day I saw that she was wearing the same bra I came on.
Next day, I jerked off with another friend's panty. Smelled and licked her panty, knowing that she is gonna wear that, felt more horny.

Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:25 pm

Pantywatcher on Wickr

Video call me and use your family panties to jerk off and cum. I will show vids and pics and chat nasty. almost ..

I am here to help you cum

Pantywatcher

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:22 am

I fed my family a lot of cum when I was growing up. Occasionally sprayed their clothes and shoes too

Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:50 pm

Best thread ever

Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:49 am

Bump
✍ Post a reply

⬅ Previous Page Next Page ➡

Page 7 of 8   1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

• Recommended Topics:

🏠 Go To Home
Cum Tribute naked, nudes
All content posted to this site is user contributed. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. This is a 18+ works of art/general social network site. The stories, content, and information posted here may be artistic works of fiction and falsehood.