NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Fuck/kill game with descriptions

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Fuck/kill game with descriptions

Unread postby darknessofnight » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:46 am

Blonde on the right in white top, will get to walk away, but not before taking a hard face fucking with her long hair wrapped around my hand, forcing her head faster and deeper on to my cock, making her gag and choke until I unload down her throat and hold it there until she swallows it all.

Grey top will be getting her pussy fucked, her little skirt ripped off, legs pushed up above her head as she's getting hammered, after a few minutes she will begin to realize this will be her last fuck as my hands slip around her neck. The harder I squeeze the harder her pussy is getting fucked. I will watch her face begin to change colors and her eyes rolling back in her head as I blow a fresh load of cum in her pussy, and I will keep squeezing until I'm totally soft inside her!!

How bout these two... Who makes it who doesnt be brutal
Attachments
FB_IMG_1661114459017.jpg
Rachel
FB_IMG_1661114459017.jpg (49.35 KiB)
Viewed 2406 times
FB_IMG_1661114486363.jpg
Rachel
FB_IMG_1661114486363.jpg (127.87 KiB)
Viewed 2406 times
IMG_20220731_165939261_HDR~2.jpg
Cheryl
IMG_20220731_165939261_HDR~2.jpg (2.73 MiB)
Viewed 2406 times
IMG_20220625_005110246~2.jpg
Cheryl
IMG_20220625_005110246~2.jpg (988.23 KiB)
Viewed 2406 times
Kik: mcl0528
Telegram: darknessofnight23
Visit and view more photos at:
https://www.imagefap/profile/darknessofnight
darknessofnight
Active Poster

Unread postby Napaljenimanijak » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:03 pm

Skullfuck right while telling her she doesn’t deserve a fucking because her ass is so tiny.i kill the 2 Queen whit dick in mouth
Attachments
FB_IMG_1664123115780.jpg
what will we do with her dad?
FB_IMG_1664123115780.jpg (86.86 KiB)
Viewed 2310 times
Napaljenimanijak
Active Poster

Unread postby Txxlxx77 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:16 pm

Bump
Txxlxx77
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby vladboom » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:58 am

I notice the two sisters love to do many activies together.
I want Slyvia to watch what i would do to her little sister, so i capture nicole while she is one her hike.

I keep nicole chained in my cabin basement. and then i bring slyvia in.

****** her little sister as she is choked and limp. Slyvia is facefucked brutally till she vomits over her little sisters body.

shes a r*pe pet for a week.

what about allison and her mother?
Attachments
ay38.jpg
ay38.jpg (243.94 KiB)
Viewed 1892 times
B59D4F30-949F-44D8-A948-68BDCA4CCCEC.jpg
B59D4F30-949F-44D8-A948-68BDCA4CCCEC.jpg (547.96 KiB)
Viewed 1892 times
vladboom
Normal Poster

Unread postby Pato Ruiz » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:03 am

I'll drug you both and take you away from civilization. However, Jenny would not arrive alive, "accidentally" I exceeded the amount of drug and she died of an overdose . But you can't waste a virgin pussy, so before it gets cold I'll undress her and use all her holes filling her with hot cum .
When Beth wakes up, I'll show her her friend's naked, lifeless body and tell her the same thing will happen to her if she doesn't cooperate. I'll make her suck my penis, and after cumming in her mouth I'll make her spread her legs to penetrate her pussy. Finally I will tie Beth as in the first image to be able to use it as many times as I want.
What happens with these rivals Carolina (top) and Marisol (bottom)
Attachments
FB_IMG_1649107586953.jpg
FB_IMG_1649107586953.jpg (70.18 KiB)
Viewed 1800 times
FB_IMG_1668388246419.jpg
FB_IMG_1668388246419.jpg (32.76 KiB)
Viewed 1800 times
received_1634303770249777_3_b~2.jpg
received_1634303770249777_3_b~2.jpg (31.27 KiB)
Viewed 1800 times
FB_IMG_1636349386633~2.jpg
FB_IMG_1636349386633~2.jpg (90.08 KiB)
Viewed 1800 times
A pretty good nude bot that gives you a free credit the first time you use it, i recommended
t.me/BikiniOffBot?start=KOJUGY
(Paste it in the browser )
Pato Ruiz
Extreme Poster

Unread postby vladboom » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:17 am

virginandtonic wrote:Mommy has raised a fine girl, but now Allison needs a man in her life. As a private tutor, I would get to know the loving mother and daughter over several months. One night, when I know that mommy has to work late, I would offer that Allison can study at my house. I'll cook dinner and drive her home later. I also have a pool where Allison can practice her swimming after our lessons. They gladly accept and thank me several times for being so generous.

Of course, Allison is old enough that she doesn't need babysitting, but at this point I'm a family friend. Mom is a single parent and worries that Allison doesn't have enough of an adult presence in her life. Meanwhile, Allison hasn't told her mom, but she has a bit of a crush. She's had a hard time finding love with boys her age, and she always puts on more revealing clothes when we're alone. I've fed her steady compliments about she looks so grown up and how she must have to turn down a lot of guys.

Allison shows up already dressed for the pool, and I keep the lesson short. I watch her doing laps while I prepare a stew. Allison says it's really good, and I ask if she wants to follow me into the kitchen, so I can give her some of the secret ingredient. Allison senses an innuendo behind my words, and her heart is aflutter, with fantasies of tender caresses and passionate kisses.

I tell her to open the cupboard. She does, and her mom's head falls out, bopping her face on the way down. In an instant, the jig is up. I haven't restrained Allison yet, but she's too stunned to move. After a few seconds, she tries to run, but I bash her face with a pot of leftover ingredients and trip her. A pair of fingers falls out of the pot. She lands hard on the tile. I grab her hair and smash her face down a couple more times until she gets the idea.

I flip her over, pop her cherry, and continue r*ping her. I laugh at her tears, tell her this is all her fault for being such a Queen, and remind her that only her mom knew she'd be here. Later, I take Allison with me to bed. I keep her tied spread-eagle, with her head hanging off the foot of the bed. My cock stays in her cunt while I sleep, and I start the morning with a refreshing throatfuck. Because I'm a nice guy at heart, I keep mommy's head on the dresser just across the room, so that Allison will always be able to see it. It's important for family to stay together.

This may not be quite the fantasy that Allison had in mind, but I will certainly be enjoying her company for as long as she continues to be a motivated student.

Now, what would you do with best friends Beth and Jenny?

loveit
vladboom
Normal Poster

Unread postby Pato Ruiz » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:03 pm

B
A pretty good nude bot that gives you a free credit the first time you use it, i recommended
Pato Ruiz
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pato Ruiz » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:04 pm

B
Pato Ruiz
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pato Ruiz » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:38 am

Bump
Pato Ruiz
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Norty_1 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:34 pm

The top Queen gets conned into going to a “party” by the bottom cunt… little does she know that her so call friend has roofies in her pocket ready to slip her for her long night of r@@ing with the boys and some sadistic sick fucks!! Finally I Finnish her off by destroying her pussy and jizzing all over her cervix whilst the bottom Queen punches her face to a bloody pulp.. now these dumb bitches… Queen 1 Theresa the rapewhore and Queen 2 Sadie the dumb fuck pig!
Attachments
CBE92D01-6A52-438C-B866-B04959CFC305.png
Queen 1 Theresa
CBE92D01-6A52-438C-B866-B04959CFC305.png (2.58 MiB)
Viewed 1959 times
74A87CBC-D2F3-4750-8AF6-2C0E5E7FA488.jpeg
Queen 2 sadie
74A87CBC-D2F3-4750-8AF6-2C0E5E7FA488.jpeg (298 KiB)
Viewed 1959 times
Norty_1
Active Poster

Unread postby IStareAtTits » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:07 am

Fuck Sadie - She walks through her apartment building wearing that revealing tanktop, and of course I'm gonna have thoughts of pleasant things. More pleasant for me than for her, but pleasant nonetheless. I make it a habit to meet her on the stairs every day. Nothing major, just something that qualifies as social interaction so Sadie isn't completely taken aback by my presence.

I have nothing I really want to say to her, but to break the ice, I wait for her to take the last few steps one day and say, "I like your style." Actually, her style is shit, but, whatever. She looks at me with a cordial smile but I can tell she's not interested in speaking with me. That's okay. Talk is fucking cheap all across the board anyway. Actions speak louder than words, and I demonstrate that point by reaching out and grabbing her tits.

Sadie balks and screams, slapping my hand away. "What the fuck's your problem?" she yells, and I tell her that my only problem is my cock is pushing against the inside of my pants right now, demanding to be released in the world. Before she can retort, I drive my shoulder into her chin and knock her ass back down the stairs. The sound of her body thumping upon the wood and coming to a hard thud on the lower floor makes me smile.

I rush down the stairs, calling out to her as if I'm concerned for her well-being, just in case there are other people in the building who heard Sadie tumble down and will come investigate. Nice little ruse, but unnecessary, for Sadie and I are the only two people here right now. As she moans and squirms on the floor at my feet, I hastily undo my pants and yank my cock from its prison. Drops of sticky precum dangle from the end, and I waste no time in pouncing upon Sadie.

She stares at me and groans something about why did I force her down the stairs and what the fuck am I, some kind of freak, and all kinds of other bitchy bullshit. I'm not interested in responding. I'm only interested in r@ping this cunt. Put a mixed-breed bastard baby in her womb. She tries to sit up and kick her legs so she can slide along the floor away from me, but I'm not a lightweight when it comes to lying on top of whores I want to fuck. Her efforts are nil. I cup both of my hands and wallop her ears, fast and hard. The air pressure in her ears bursts her eardrums. Sadie sucks in a quick breath, one of fear and certainly some pain, and she shrieks.

As she thrashes on the floor beneath me, I grab fistfuls of her hair and pull her head flat on the wood. My glare into her eyes tells her to shut the fuck up, and I think she understands, because her shrieking and howling are now reduced to sobbing and whimpering. Lovely music, I must say. Her wet, wide eyes stare back into mine as I undo her clothes with one hand (keeping the other hand clutching her hair). I feel for her pussy. The lips are soft and move like slices of beef between my fingers. That, my friends, hardens my cock even more.

Time for my cock to have a blast, too. I drill into Sadie's cunt, and her body jumps a bit. She's warm and not all that tight (fucking Princess), but my cock is still a nice, snug fit in her body. I keep my eyes on Sadie and my ears open for any neighbors returning home while my hips slam into hers, pushing myself deeper and deeper into her vagina. Sadie grunts and moans, but for the most part, she's still bitching about being deaf.

I'm not worried about how fast I cum with her. After all, this has to be a quick fuck before people start to get moving again, and the last thing I need is an audience at the apartment building where I (and Sadie) live. My cum comes as a steady gush of hot cream, filling her pussy and, God willing, putting that mixed-breed bastard in her for the next 9 months.

Kill Theresa - After r@ping my gal Sadie, I decide to take a leisurely stroll through town. There's a bar down the street where I like to frequent when things get a little...interesting, and I need to lay low for a few minutes. Theresa's there, drinking a mug of beer and she sees me approach. She also lives in the apartment building, and I try to stay away from her as much as possible. She's a Princess of the first caliber, always charging exorbitant prices for a third-rate fuck-n-suck.

Friends, I gotta tell ya, that makes me sick to my stomach. Theresa is the lowest form of cumwhore there is on this planet, and once she starts talking, she never shuts the fuck up. Looking at her guzzling beer like she slurps semen from her johns' used condoms makes me want to pound her face into the table and drive an engine's camshaft up her diseased ass. But because she's seen me, I can't really avoid her. She's a friend of Sadie's, and sooner or later, Theresa will be my downfall and probably pay for the botched abortion Sadie will likely ask for.

So there's no time to waste. I ask Theresa if she'd like to join me at another bar across the street. I tell her that they sell the same shit she's drinking here, and I'll even be the perfect gentleman and pay for it. The stupid cunt beams and accepts my offer. We leave together, walking towards the street. The traffic through here right now is heavy, and people are driving faster than hell. Theresa bitches about it, but I thank the drivers for being out right now.

A garbage truck rolls around the corner and comes full-throttle in our direction. Theresa stands there beside me, waiting for it. I look both ways and behind me. No one is watching, and why would they? Who gives a shit about a garbage truck coming up the street?

I do. As the fucking driver puts his foot down on the accelerator, gaining speed, I grab Theresa's shoulders and heave her in front of it. The driver slams on his brakes, but the truck pummels her body and crushes her head like a melon before finally skidding to a stop. People scream, run to the street, call for help, the whole fucking works.

I cautiously step away from the curb as the crowd surrounds me. There's one more thing I have to do before I leave the scene. I walk to the back of the truck where the nasty garbage is collected and pull out a shattered 2-inch diameter PVC pipe. It's not an engine's camshaft, but it'll do. I take it back to Theresa's bloody, mangled carcass and wedge it in her ass. Everyone gapes at me, dumbfounded. Then they applaud my action. I guess these sick fucks had been overcharged by the Princess, too.

Erika (left) and Briana (right). Have some fun with them
Attachments
Erika_and_Briana_301722835_10224796359269191_4933602288330296822_n.jpg
Erika_and_Briana_301722835_10224796359269191_4933602288330296822_n.jpg (83.26 KiB)
Viewed 1934 times
Women are all fun and games until you're slapped with a dozen paternity suits.
IStareAtTits
Active Poster

Unread postby loveher » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:14 pm

liz will be fucked up her ass. while i am bussy i sneak her thong around her neck and strangle her. i will leave her there piss runing out of her pussy from fear. when i collect sarah she is Drugged(rp) and i put her next 2 her dead friend. while she wakes up she sees her dead friend and starts 2 scream then i force fuck her mouth and strangle her with her own sock. then when her piss is also runing i will take pics and watch the movie how i snuffed(rp) them.

next up 2 friends jasmijn and ezri
Attachments
jasmijn or ezri.jpg
jasmijn or ezri.jpg (199.29 KiB)
Viewed 1800 times
loveher
Active Poster

Unread postby darknessofnight » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:47 am

The girl on the left in blue jeans is going to get her face bashed in, violently, her hand taped behind her back and a zip tie around her neck as she's tossed into the water..

The girl in the white pants on the other hand will get to live, but may not like her fate! As I grab her by the hair and force her to her knees and shove my cock down her throat and face fuck her until she is gagging and puking. Once this is complete those white pants will be shredded off her and her cunt will be brutally fucked from behind as her head is pulled back by her hair until I unload in her. And she thinks it's over, till I drag her to the car, throw her in the trunk and drive to the worst neighborhood I can find, and toss her naked in the street for all to use how they see fit... She ends up pregnant, no clue who the dad is, and reminded daily of her ordeal...

Next up is Mackenzie and Cheryl. Give them your worst and brutal treatment!!
Attachments
IMG_20221112_204303552~2.jpg
Cheryl
IMG_20221112_204303552~2.jpg (1.27 MiB)
Viewed 1759 times
FB_IMG_1669343577973.jpg
Mackenzie
FB_IMG_1669343577973.jpg (59.67 KiB)
Viewed 1759 times
Kik: mcl0528
Telegram: darknessofnight23
Visit and view more photos at:
https://www.imagefap/profile/darknessofnight
darknessofnight
Active Poster

Unread postby IStareAtTits » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:43 am

Fuck (and kill) Mackenzie: The whorehouse is busy this afternoon, and Mackenzie is getting ready for her next "client." She's already had 22 cocks stuff and fill her ass and cunt, and she's giddy about #23 coming into the room right now. It's the most dick she's ever fucked, and this is a true milestone for her.

I knock on the door before entering to ensure that Mackenzie will be the only person in her bedroom when I walk in. The walls are thin, so it's not hard to hear her call, "Come in, dear." I wonder if she knows who she's calling "dear," and if she'll still offer up such terms of endearment when I and my throbbing cock have had our way with her. Of course, she already expects me to walk in with my cock hanging out of my pants, but she's taken by surprise how rock-hard and large she makes me. Mackenzie drops to her knees and smooches the tip of my dick numerous times--little wet kisses with her warm, tender lips which drops of my precum stick to. A flick of her tongue, and my cock is raging.

She senses my eagerness. Mackenzie stands up, wraps her hand around my dick--caressing her fingers along my shaft; that feels too fucking good to be true--and gently pulls me to her bed. The sheets are bunched up and stained with dried semen. The ripe scent of stale coitus wafts around the room, and instantly I grab Mackenzie by the back of her neck, shove my foot on her calf and drop her where she stands. Her face drives into a generous cumstain on the bed; I lift her skirt (she's wearing no panties--just like a true Princess), and I rail my cock deeply into her pussy from behind. She's a loose cunt. As in, I feel like I'm fucking the open end of a trash can. But there's no way I'll let her chasm of a vagina deter me.

Apparently she hadn't counted on Cock #23 being so assertive. Mackenzie squeals a little yelp of surprise, but no one's coming to help her because for all they know, she's enjoying the milestone fuck. Maintaining physical contact with my hands on her body, I slide them until I grab her wrists and yank her arms back, popping her shoulders out of joint. She shrieks, "Get the fuck off me, asshole!" as the fucktoy changes her mind about letting me fuck her. But I'm still not deterred.

I slam my loins forward, tapping against her ass and trying to feel something in her pussy. I hit her cervix, but everyone's hit her cervix since she was in high school, so for Mackenzie it's no big fucking deal. I release her wrists, and her limp arms drop to her sides. I loop my arms around her neck and place her in a sleeper hold. Her useless arms offer no defense. Mackenzie tries to struggle free with her legs, pushing herself forward onto her bed and into the cumstains. But I tighten my hold, and she begins to lose consciousness. I keep the hold around her throat, squeezing and flexing all the right muscles at all the right points, and Mackenzie writhes and shivers as her breath is finally cut-off. I hold on a few minutes longer and spurt in her gaping pussy as she dies in my arms. Mackenzie's personal record of 23 cocks a day is a record that she'll never break. At least not as anything other than a cumbucket corpse.

Kill Cheryl: I quietly leave Mackenzie's room and close the door to hide the fact that the whorehouse's greatest Princess has been cancelled. I descend the stairway, where Cheryl is waiting with a smile. She's the Madam of the House, and everyone loves her crass sense of humor. She also keeps charge of the money, and as I stand before her with my cock smelling of ooze in my trousers, I tell her I want my money back. Mackenzie wasn't worth the five dollars and ninety-five cents Cheryl charged me on the way in.

Instead of flying into a hysterical rage--which is what I expected--Cheryl calmly smiles and says, "Rather than my giving you back your dough, perhaps I can interest you a trade?" My perplexed frown furrows my brow as Cheryl lies back on a bed and spreads her legs open. Her stockings look pretty good on her thick thighs, and I notice she, like the late great Mackenzie, isn't wearing panties. Cheryl gives me a subtle pussy-flash--and "subtle" for Cheryl is, she lies farther back and tosses her legs in the air at a 45-degree angle, fully exposing herself. She loosens her top and fat tits fall out.

I'd still rather have my money back, or at least get some change from that five ninety-five hump-n-bump-off upstairs. Cheryl says, "No, you paid for fucking so you better get to fucking." She lies back, putting herself in the good-ole spread-eagle with a giggle, and I approach her bed with my cock in hand. She watches me from the corner of her eyes. I ignore the pussy and ass and head straight for her head. She mutters something to the effect that her cock-sucking skills aren't what they used to be because her jowls always get in the way, but I tell her to not worry about it.

I wedge my dick in her mouth, and it gets hard again as it drills to the back of Cheryl's mouth. I slide all the way in, jabbing her fleshy chin with my balls. I don't b0ther to start pumping. I just wait. Sure enough, after a moment Cheryl shakes her head with a worried frown and flails her hands at me. Her muted gags become resonant with fear and irritation. She slaps me as hard as she can, but I remain unaffected with my cock suffocating her. Her body thrashes on the bed in an effort to slip away from under me, but my hands reach to her floppy tits and pin her to the bed. I wait for the inevitable, and when Cheryl's brain goes into self-preservation mode from the rest of her body, I know the end is upon us.

Cheryl stares up at me, and her eyes shine; first with entreaty then finally with an angry kind of acceptance that her life is over. When I feel that she no longer is with us, I remove myself from her mouth. A quick involuntary ejaculation spills from my cock and down her throat. I was going to take back the money I feel is owed to me, but squirting in a dead fat Princess's throat is worth five dollars and ninety-five cents on any day of the week.

Up next: Maria on the left and Jordynn on the right
Attachments
JM-7.jpg
JM-7.jpg (453.53 KiB)
Viewed 1557 times
Women are all fun and games until you're slapped with a dozen paternity suits.
IStareAtTits
Active Poster

Unread postby josealfero792 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:48 am

We just got back from Friday night prom. I was the new guy at the school with no date. Jordynn and Maria were close friends who had their eyes on me the whole night. Even though both had dates, they would sneak out of the dance to talk to me. After a few visits, they had an idea. Maria was really wanting to go to a cabin in the woods that her uncle owned. Jordynn was a little shy about it, but after a while Maria convinced her.

As soon as after prom was over, both Jordynn and Maria told their dates they were going to sleep. That was a lie. Jordynn, Maria, and I went to the woods about thirty miles out of town. I showed up first, and about fift een minutes later Maria showed up. She told me that Jordynn has to take her date home, since he was drunk. That gives me about an hour alone with Maria.

We head inside, and Maria unlocks the house. I tell her that I’m stinky from after prom activities, and ask her if I can use the shower. Maria gives me a weird look but agrees. I get to the bathroom, take my clothes off, and take a shower. About 5 minutes into the shower, I hear something clinking. Maria was trying to unlock the door! I tell her to please stop, as I am almost done showering. Maria starts banging on the door. I quickly get out of the shower and put my shorts on. That’s when Maria starts grabbing me.

Maria says she was waiting for a moment like this all night. The truth is, I only had a crush on Jordynn. I try to calm Maria down and tell her that I don’t like her like that, and that’s when she got violent. Maria heads straight for the kitchen and tries to grab a knife. I chase her down and stop her before she could grab one. In response, she bites my fingers. That is when I lost it.

With pure adrenaline, I throw her to the other side of the room. I start screaming at her and telling her that I am going to kill her. She lunges at me, and I catch her in the air and throw her down. She hits her head and goes unconscious for about a minute.

For that minute, I stripped her naked. I started with her dress, then bra, socks, and panties. The second she opens her eyes, I grab her by the throat. I tell Maria that if she wants to fuck me, she’s going to have to die for it. I spread her legs and put her in missionary. I whip my dick out and above it in her pussy as hard as I could. She wasn’t wet, and I had no lube, didn’t even spit ion my dick. She was trying to scream from pain but nothing came out since I was choking her. I kept choking her as hard as I could while fucking her. After thr ee minutes of this, I see the life go out of Maria’s eyes, and she stops resisting. I wanted to make sure, so I kept choking and fucking her for another t wo minutes. I get up and think to myself, ”I just fucked the life out of Maria.”

My next step is to hide the evidence. I remember there is a big creek right outside of this cabin. I put Maria and all of her stuff in her car. Then, I start the car and drive it right in front of the creek. That’s when I put it in drive and got out of the car. I saw Maria’s dead body, her stuff, and her car go into the creek. The car surprisingly goes down the current and out of sight. I go to the bathroom to freshen up before Jordynn shows up.

About t en minutes after that. Jordynn drives up. I greet her at the door. She asks me where Maria is, and I told her that her phone died so she went home to grab a charger. Jordynn believes me and comes inside the cabin.

We sit there a little awkward at first. That’s when I stated that we are alone in the cabin. She says that it’s kind of weird to do anything inside Maria’s uncle’s cabin. I rub my hand up her dress and assure her that it’s okay. She never said yes, but she never stopped me. I slide my hand up her dress and start fingering her. I could tell that she wanted it. She starts moaning and that’s when I started going crazy. I ripped the dress of Jordynn and continued to take off her bra, socks, and pantries, the same way I did not too long ago. I put Jordynn in doggystyle and she is super wet. She is screaming from how hard I’m pounding her, putting my dick all the way in and all the way out. I tell her that she will suck my dick. I push her down and tell her to suck it. She smiles and goes crazy on my dick. She gives me a super sloppy blowjob, and I can’t believe how good she is. After a few minutes of this, I put her in missionary. I’m fucking the shit out of Jordynn, and she’s screaming so loud I’m sure the neighbors 3 miles away can hear her. After a while, I feel it coming. I tell Jordynn I’m going to cum in her. Jordynn’s eyes go wide open and she tells me not to. However, she’s not physically resisting so I keep going. I put my dick all the way in and I blow a giant load deep in her pussy. She seems a little upset, but that’s offset by how much she loves that fucking.

After that was done, Jordynn and I stayed at the cabin overnight and fucked multiple times. While that was happening, Maria was somewhere down the creek, dead and cold. Jordynn ended up dating me and being my personal cumslave. I was never caught, and Jordynn and I are married and fuck everyday, getting kinkier everyday.

And that is how I met your mother.

I want all the details with these two sluts ;)
Zoe (left), April (right)
Attachments
5EE18BCE-D9E8-4EC8-8A6E-4A6581879F44.png
5EE18BCE-D9E8-4EC8-8A6E-4A6581879F44.png (2.58 MiB)
Viewed 1551 times
5471C59B-22EE-4376-B3E2-AAB27BF52FFB.png
5471C59B-22EE-4376-B3E2-AAB27BF52FFB.png (2.77 MiB)
Viewed 1551 times
josealfero792
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Sexyasshells » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:52 am

Sexyasshells
Active Poster

Unread postby josealfero792 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:16 pm

^ would love to hear Zoe and April’s story
josealfero792
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Norty_1 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:47 pm

April was always jealous of Zoe getting all the cock and attention from pervs & rapists so she decided to spike Zoe’s drink.. after she passes out April get out her huge fat strap on ready then calls in the most evil sick fucks she knows to video and destroy zoey in every way… April starts the fun off by tearing Zoe’s cunt with a hard strap on fuck so she wakes screaming in pain then the sick shit starts… all the rapists start beating and fucking zoey whilst April spits in her face and live streaming the action to her family then all Zoe can see through the pain is the screen showing all her family members especially her mom and dad laughing and cumming shouting out suggestions on what to do next… mom and dad suggest brass knuckles to smash her Princess face in in between high voltage taser to her ruined cunt! Then to finish off April gets to zip tie a bag on Zoe’s head and stomp on her face whilst all the rapists empty huge loads in every hole! Right what about my stupid cunt suzie and my e/x sluts daughter amber the mixed breed teen cunt?
Attachments
40DB14A5-44AC-400C-B11E-B2F1E96E2209.jpeg
Amber the teen to be groomed!
40DB14A5-44AC-400C-B11E-B2F1E96E2209.jpeg (185.32 KiB)
Viewed 1469 times
443B6367-AF45-4834-AD58-D88574592FAD.jpeg
Suzie the cum Queen
443B6367-AF45-4834-AD58-D88574592FAD.jpeg (107.13 KiB)
Viewed 1469 times
Norty_1
Active Poster

Unread postby Blasphemy_666 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:00 pm

Blasphemy_666
Active Poster

Unread postby sandoval » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:40 pm

Fuck Amber
Amber will be my sex slave in the fucking dungeon in the cellar. A couple of nice toys are waiting for her there sybian, gloryhole, sex swing, and many more bondage equipment. For a start I tie her naked to a bed and shove my dick deep down her throat and start abusing it getting rougher and rougher on her till I cum down her throat. The first load is so big she barely can breath anymore.. While Amber is catching for some air I go after her tight pussy and have a good work out till my cum runs down her thighs....then we do it all over again.

Scrap Suzie
As a proffessional prostitute Suzie has already made a lot of sexual experiences and to avoid boredom she was always looking for new encounters. One of her favorites are gangbang parties combined with bondage.But with the blindfold on, and her hands and legs tied , Suzie quickly realizes that tonight’s game is a lot kinkier than she’d bargained for. Little did she know that a group of homeless men who haven't had sex in ages are going to use her to the max and unload all their frustration by using her. She gets tortured, deepthroated , burnt, fisted, electroshoked, pissed on,punched, creampied, slapped,r*ped(rp) gaged, etc. She will be used for hours but only recognize only little of it as she passes out halfway.

Elisa & Bruna
Attachments
ezgif-2-7aaf73fbb1.gif
Bruna (left) Elisa (right)
ezgif-2-7aaf73fbb1.gif (1.89 MiB)
Viewed 1321 times
hvtfbgnzuio.jpg
Elisa ( left) Bruna (right)
hvtfbgnzuio.jpg (28.71 KiB)
Viewed 1321 times
Try this free AI app to get your girls naked > https://undress.app/ref/yn1eza
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Nasty999 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:35 pm

Hi just need a caption perv for my 7 Y o dghtr
wkr donadoni712
Wkr donadoni712
Nasty999
Active Poster

Unread postby Elliefab0 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:49 am

Fuck Bruna
Not knowing what she has coming to her, she’s kidnapped while at the store. When she wakes up she’s naked in my basement with a ring gag in her mouth tied to a bed. She’s going to be my sex slave until her pussy gets too loose. I’ll fuck her throat over and over again as she gags on my cock, thrusting down here throat until I full her mouth with cum, making her choke a bit. I’ll untie her and fuck her pussy and ass interchangeably, breeding her over and over again. She’ll be a Queen for whatever I do to her.

Kill Elisa
Kidnapped at the same time as her friend, she wakes up in the same situation and has to watch her friend get constantly r*ped. When her friend eventually passed out, it’s her turn, only I’m much more rough on her, starting with her ass and going in dry. I fuck her as she screams until I leave my load deep inside her. Crying, I come to her face and jam my cock in and holding it there until she chokes to death on my cock. I then fuck her pussy a few times and leave her with a nice finishing touch of my seed on her face before dumping her body outside her parents house with a note thanking them for making such a good Princess.
Attachments
9CBE2203-DEA9-479C-B65A-2A8AC2CA4778.jpeg
Maddy (Left) and Sydney (Right)
9CBE2203-DEA9-479C-B65A-2A8AC2CA4778.jpeg (1.32 MiB)
Viewed 1194 times
Elliefab0

Unread postby just_the_tip » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:01 pm

I use chloroform to knock them both out and I chain them up naked in my basement. I whip them both and starve them for 24 hours to weaken them, then fuck them both until their pussies and assholes are bleeding. I take the top girl into another room and fuck her again while slapping her until her cheeks are raw and bruised. She seems to like fruit, so I shove a pineapple up her gaped asshole. Then I put my hands around her throat and pump my seed in her as I watch the light go from her eyes. Then I bring her lifeless body back out to the room with the blonde and leave the dead body there in the corner as a reminder of what happens if she disobeys. I keep the blonde chained up as my sex slave, torturing her with hot wax daily and pissing on her whenever nature calls. The only food she receives will be covered with my cum. I will keep her there until she turns 25, at which point she will be sold as the obedient fuck doll she is.
Attachments
IMG_4791.jpg
Tatiana
IMG_4791.jpg (315.5 KiB)
Viewed 1208 times
IMG_4761.jpg
Jaymie
IMG_4761.jpg (332.71 KiB)
Viewed 1208 times
just_the_tip

Unread postby just_the_tip » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:52 am

Someone please take my sluts for pleasure ;)
just_the_tip

Unread postby sandoval » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:16 pm

just_the_tip wrote:I use chloroform to knock them both out and I chain them up naked in my basement. I whip them both and starve them for 24 hours to weaken them, then fuck them both until their pussies and assholes are bleeding. I take the top girl into another room and fuck her again while slapping her until her cheeks are raw and bruised. She seems to like fruit, so I shove a pineapple up her gaped asshole. Then I put my hands around her throat and pump my seed in her as I watch the light go from her eyes. Then I bring her lifeless body back out to the room with the blonde and leave the dead body there in the corner as a reminder of what happens if she disobeys. I keep the blonde chained up as my sex slave, torturing her with hot wax daily and pissing on her whenever nature calls. The only food she receives will be covered with my cum. I will keep her there until she turns 25, at which point she will be sold as the obedient fuck doll she is.

fuck Tatjana
Omg...I would absolutely hammer her sweet pussy HARD all night long...wow...I wanna throat fuck her with my hard, throbbing cock as well. Make her slobber and drool out of control as I fuck her face and her eyes bulge. I'd call friends over and we'd alternate pounding all her holes thru the weekend. Tight body. We'd keep Tatjana in the house as a 100% fuck toy for life and use her sweet pussy and body for what it was created for. Loads of cum on her all day, everyday

srcap Jaymie
I organize a bbc-gangnbang for Jamie...all guys take out their cocks and then have her suck them off and then fuck her for 4 hours straight! Making her jerk them off and then face fuck her until she can't take it anymore more and just pass her around until she faints and then they all just cum on her face when she is on the floor

Alba & Lorena ( sisters ;) :?: :arrow:
Attachments
ezgif-1-69c6c36bbd.gif
Alba ( left) Lorena (right)
ezgif-1-69c6c36bbd.gif (6.56 MiB)
Viewed 1224 times
Try this free AI app to get your girls naked > https://undress.app/ref/yn1eza
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby 52istheMike » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:38 pm

Fuck alba kill Lorena

Alba would be my personal fuck toy doing whatever I choose to do. Lorena would be clean up crew to alba and eat all of her creampies until I decided that she was no longer needed. She would be thrown into a massive gangbang that takes a turn for the worse as they beat her to a pulp and keep fucking her lifeless body while alba is fucked and watches

What about Lizzie and kaylee
Attachments
A4FC848B-C86D-47C5-9D65-0AA6129FEFA3.jpeg
Kaylee
A4FC848B-C86D-47C5-9D65-0AA6129FEFA3.jpeg (558.46 KiB)
Viewed 1174 times
C9167822-94A4-4D30-9000-1DF99A51903E.jpeg
Lizzie
C9167822-94A4-4D30-9000-1DF99A51903E.jpeg (255.07 KiB)
Viewed 1174 times
52istheMike
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pato Ruiz » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:53 am

I cut Lizie's neck slowly to make her suffer. I throw away her ugly head and keep her body so I can delight in her beautiful curves, I keep her as a sex doll until she starts to stink.
For her part, I would take Kaylee by force, I would pull down her tight jeans and penetrate her succulent ass while I groped her tits. Then I would turn her around and break her pussy while kissing her pretty mouth. I would go on like this until dawn
Attachments
FB_IMG_1673268561841.jpg
FB_IMG_1673268561841.jpg (85.88 KiB)
Viewed 1318 times
FB_IMG_1673907548851.jpg
FB_IMG_1673907548851.jpg (169.67 KiB)
Viewed 1318 times
Pato Ruiz
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Dunski666 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:56 pm

I kill the one on top and the one on the bottom I would forcefully fuck them, I would - them both through all their holes facing each other while I have them locked up in a basement while their screams of pain and crying are heard, both of them Have them tied up and bent over doggy style on a table, the one on top is worthless for me and I kill her by decapitating her in front of the one below while I continue fucking her lifeless corpse in the ass and my balls can be heard colliding with the ass of the woman Dead bitch all over the basement and I grab her decapitated head and start fucking her all over her face and the other one screams and passes out, then I wake up the passed out one and tell her if you don't satisfy me even more than the other one awaits you the same, and I start fucking her in the mouth until she chokes while she cries and her tears and snot come out and she vomits, then I fuck her in the ass hard and fast until I cum in her ass and I take the shit out of her
Attachments
894439459_n.jpg
894439459_n.jpg (120.41 KiB)
Viewed 1308 times
2888897960_n.jpg
2888897960_n.jpg (223.22 KiB)
Viewed 1308 times
63657540502_n.jpg
63657540502_n.jpg (141.97 KiB)
Viewed 1308 times
5454848473881_n.jpg
5454848473881_n.jpg (111.9 KiB)
Viewed 1308 times
k.jpg
k.jpg (98.56 KiB)
Viewed 1308 times
27569710489_n.jpg
27569710489_n.jpg (46.93 KiB)
Viewed 1308 times
Retired
Dunski666
Active Poster

Unread postby randomguy1991 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:00 pm

I'd invite the top girl to a bar then have her blindfolded by the second girl. The next thing she knows she's tied to a chair with 5 bbc cocks staring at her. The 2nd girl is naked and holding a cam corder. What happens over the night is endless hours of brutal fucking where the girl's mouth is serviced by all of these men while the 2nd girl takes the cocks in her ass for fun. At the end of the night the men take the tied girl to a river and dump her in while the second girl pulls up another Queen on her phone to find.

What about these two?

0-1.jpg
0-1.jpg (86.46 KiB)
Viewed 1285 times

0.jpg
0.jpg (34.18 KiB)
Viewed 1285 times
randomguy1991
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Elliefab0 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:44 am

I’d meet them both in a bar and get them drunk before they willingly come with me to my house. When we get there, I get them another drink, only putting something in their drinks to knock them out. They wake up naked with my dick deep in the pussy of the top girl and I fuck her senseless until I fill her pussy with my cum before switching holes for her ass, fucking her dry and stretching it as she screams in pain and the other girl watches in fear as the tears roll down the top girls face. After I cum a second time, I walk over to the bottom girl and stuff my cock down her throat, fucking her face for a few minutes until she starts gagging when I force my dick as deep as I can and plug her nose, forcing her to choke to death on my dick. I take her limp body to the bed of the top girl and make her eat the dead girls pussy as I fuck her more. After testing the dead bitches holes I throw her body in the river, keeping the other girl as my slave.

How about these sluts?
Attachments
76909AE7-D6C0-4FDF-9F75-39D470AEE795.jpeg
Ellie (left) and Rose (right)
76909AE7-D6C0-4FDF-9F75-39D470AEE795.jpeg (515.11 KiB)
Viewed 2217 times
Elliefab0

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post