NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Two pervs in Oregon

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Two pervs in Oregon

Unread postby UM_0610 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:22 pm

How true! I love to have a dick in my mouth! Hard, soft, cut, uncut, old, not-so-old.... you get the idea. If you can cum, I'll drink it. If you don't cum, I'll still love your cock in my mouth. Love having my filthy mouth used as a urinal.
Kinkyguy1991 is a regular visitor to my play room. He has a hot, masculine body and an amazing cock. He gets hard as a pipe and shoots gallon. And he loves pissing in my mouth.
Looking for a hot, studly REAL MAN for fucking? Kinkyguy1991 is your man.
Looking for a very submissive oral pig to use for your pleasure? Wife/GF refuses to lick your ass? UM_0610 is the mouth you want.
We are both into small groups so if you want a hard cock AND a hot mouth, both of us can "fill" all your needs and desires :)
Legal age and legal interests only.
UM_0610

Re: Two pervs in Oregon

Unread postby dannyqash » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:32 am

Kik me dannyqash
dannyqash
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post