NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

BadgerSFM

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

BadgerSFM

Unread postby badgersfm » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:46 am

I make extremely violent and graphic SFM

https://.#

I also make weekly NSFW content of your favorite video game characters. Hope you like it.
Attachments
image0.jpg
image0.jpg (679.19 KiB)
Viewed 8601 times
If you like my work or my posts, karma is always appreciated
badgersfm
Active Poster

Re: BadgerSFM

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:36 am

If you like my posts Karma is always appreciated.

Also if you want to see some extremely graphic, horrible, unthinkable SFM Art, please consider joining my channel. Thanks!

Attachments
Croft Hiking.jpg
Croft Hiking.jpg (1.1 MiB)
Viewed 8566 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:25 am

I make extremely graphic, and violent SFM here: https://.#

If you like my art, please consider joining my channel. Thank you :D
Attachments
115.jpg
115.jpg (254.42 KiB)
Viewed 8522 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:46 am

I do NSFW requests and extremely graphic SFM in our channel.

Consider joining here https://.#
Attachments
118 Jill and the Cult Leader.jpg
118 Jill and the Cult Leader.jpg (635.77 KiB)
Viewed 8480 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:32 am

I make extremely graphic and violent SFM scenes here: https://.#

Please consider subscribing and supporting my channel if you like my work. I also take requests as long as they exist in the world of SFM.
Attachments
119 Wonder Woman Slays a Baron.jpg
Usually Wonder Woman would be the one slain, time to change things up
119 Wonder Woman Slays a Baron.jpg (221.37 KiB)
Viewed 8433 times
120 Tina Armstrong Remastered.jpg
I remastered the lighting for Tina Armstrong
120 Tina Armstrong Remastered.jpg (109.55 KiB)
Viewed 8433 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:47 am

Enjoy the art!

If you like my work karma is always appreciated, please consider joining my discord. I take requests and I make extremely graphic and violent SFM.

Attachments
123 NSFW Jack Remaster.jpg
123 NSFW Jack Remaster.jpg (69.87 KiB)
Viewed 8390 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:15 pm

I'll make horrible things happen to your favorite video game character here https://.#

Warning! I make extremely graphic and violent SFM. If that's not what you like, then don't join my channel.
Attachments
126 Moxxi Trouble NSFW.jpg
126 Moxxi Trouble NSFW.jpg (297.88 KiB)
Viewed 8329 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Enjoy the art!

WARNING - I make extremely graphic and violent SFM here https://.#
Attachments
132 Goro Fatality Beginning.jpg
132 Goro Fatality Beginning.jpg (621.32 KiB)
Viewed 8281 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 pm

Part 2

Part 3 is posted in my channel here https://.#

Warning - I make extremely graphic and violent SFM. Enter at your own risk
Attachments
132 Goro Fatality Pt 2.jpg
132 Goro Fatality Pt 2.jpg (534.88 KiB)
Viewed 8238 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:07 pm

I've started creating the Yoga series where I stage your favorite characters in a nude, NSFW pose. There won't be any violence or gore throughout the project series but be warned: The BadgerSFM community has tons of graphic and extremely violent SFM here: https://.#
Attachments
DVA1.jpg
DVA1.jpg (803.46 KiB)
Viewed 8204 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:39 am

Enjoy the art!

If you like my work, karama always appreciated. Also please consider joining my discord!

Warning: I make extremely graphic and violent SFM here: https://.#
Attachments
DVA3.jpg
DVA3.jpg (948.28 KiB)
Viewed 8164 times
DVA2.jpg
DVA2.jpg (830.98 KiB)
Viewed 8164 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby Carbor » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:07 am

New invite link?
Carbor

Unread postby badgersfm » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:28 pm

I hope you enjoy the artwork. I make extremely violent and graphic SFM in my channel. If you like my work, please consider joining my channel

Attachments
DVA Page 1.jpg
DVA Page 1.jpg (961.91 KiB)
Viewed 8065 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:05 am

Warning: I make extremely violent and graphic SFM.

Part 1: Claire Redfield's Capture

Part 2, 3, and 4 will be posted in BadgerSFM here: https://.#

If you like my work, please consider joining my channel. Karama is always appreciated as well.
Attachments
133A Claire Redfield Hunk HDR12 20.jpg
133A Claire Redfield Hunk HDR12 20.jpg (516.34 KiB)
Viewed 8030 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:41 pm

I make extremely graphic and violent SFM here: https://.#

Enjoy the art!
Attachments
DVA5.jpg
DVA5.jpg (69.33 KiB)
Viewed 7935 times
DVA4.jpg
DVA4.jpg (59.04 KiB)
Viewed 7935 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:30 pm

Enjoy
Attachments
Page 2.jpg
Page 2.jpg (54.8 KiB)
Viewed 7903 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:58 am

Lara Croft in Himiko's Gift
Art by BadgerSFM
Story by Sinbad

The alter of stone and bone that honored the Ancient Empress of Japan, Himiko was a reliable place to find Mathias. As he let out his evening prayers, a new domainsalez3.com occurred in his head. While he had heard whispers of an other-worldly source while kneeling before his jailor’s crypt, a full message was far from ordinary. As the whispers grew louder and more understandable, Mathias scrambled and took hold of a slab of stone and a steel pen. Scratching all he heard onto the tablet, the profit-like figure looked up when silence returned and pondered what he had been told. Reading his scribbles in full, his eyes snapped open as the true contents of the tablet were revealed to him. Whistling to a scaver, Mathias order the man to take a few friends and capture this ‘Tomb Raider’ before she could interfere with his plans.

Lara yawned and stretched her aching muscles as she rested in her newest camp. Running the numbers through her head, she knew her ammunition was limited, her radio was unreliable and her friends were still scattered all over the island. Putting those worries aside for the moment, she felt the exhaustion of the days fighting and free running take its toll on her. Sliding underneath a makeshift blanket of grass and twigs, the archeologist shut her eyes and dozed off as the sun set.

The group of scavers made enough noise that Lara was slowly roused from her sleep. Shuddering as the chill of the Japanese island washed over her, she slid from her covering and stood, hands already reaching for her weapons. Reaching for her radio, she thumbed the PPT button and cursed as the screen was blank. Setting the busted comm back on her belt, Lara accepted she was all alone and go ready to fight. Her prep was unnecessary however, for when she drew her pistol and brass-checked it a screaming cloud of buckshot glanced off of her smooth skin.

The swarm of shot was easy enough to shrug off but her attackers had learned from her tactics. A team of the scavengers all swarmed her camp at once, her sidearm cutting down a few but failing to repel the assault in full. Before she could reload her weapon, a rifle’s stock slammed into her toned abs while a sling of another wrapped itself around her slender throat. Lara’s hardened instincts forced her to kick out with both feet, only to see them grabbed and have her boots ripped off with her battered pants following after. The sling pressing into her throat forced her vision to darken slightly, as any adrenaline she had was already used up during the first shootout. As she felt a pair of gloved hands grope her impressive tits, Lara could no longer keep her eyes open and she passed into the merciful realm of oblivion.

The scavengers all stood over their mortal enemy, everyone of them giggling with excitement and lust. One of them began the festivities right away, holding up a bright red ball gag he had taken from a beached ship and fixed it into her dozing mouth. Carrying her limp form to a table, the team stripped her nude in seconds, laying out her belongings next to her sleeping form. Tossing her things into a rucksack, one crafty scaver removed the ball gag and stuck a lump of philatelic mushrooms into her lip, ensuring that she wouldn’t struggle on the way. Dragging her bare body on the slick, muddy ground, all knew their prey was either out cold or tripping balls.

Their own camp was far away, with several bluffs and hills to drag Lara over. Her stellar body was becoming increasingly covered with dirt and muck from the forest, neither diminishing her beauty in any way. When they finally arrived, they asked for Mathias and tossed Lara’s bound body onto a table while they waited. Patient as they were, the time it was taking for the boss to arrive was getting ridiculous. Looking for a way to pass the time, the group collectively looked over Lara’s mud-covered body. As 2 of the scavers looked over her goods, the rest all pawed her nude body, prodding her ass and spreading her tight cunt lips apart. As they did so, one particularly sharp eyed scaver saw a pale film inside her cunt lips and howled with sadistic glee! Not wanting her to miss any of her ordeal, one slipped her ball gaga out and removed the clump of mushrooms from her lip. Seeing her begin to stir almost immediately, the large group all grinned and stroked their crotches
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:59 am

Lara slowly swam back towards the light at a particularly bad time. Her hands and feet were tied together and her pert butt was hanging off the side of a table. Looking down with shocked eyes, she felt the heat of a stiff cock pressing into her virgin folds and thrashed violently! Her struggling caused enough difficulty for her rapist that 3 men were needed to hold her down. Rough hands grabbed her knees, hands and neck and held her in place as the man at her crotch let a long string of spit coat his member before returning to his conquest.

The tearing of her hymen in such a brutal fashion formed tremors of pain to race through her body. Tears of pain and shame ran down her face as the scavers all cheered and clapped hands in triumph over her. With the large member ramming into her fresh pussy, Lara failed to attempt another attack, only getting wacked in the face by her own pistol for her effort. Laying on the table and sobbing quietly, Lara only hoped that her rapist would finish quickly and that the others would scoff at her sloppy seconds.

Her believe was unfounded, however. After another 5 minutes of anguish, her first john finally came and stuffed her virgin pussy his cum. As she gasped for breath around the gag, Lara let out a silent plea for mercy. It too was stopped by another big dick ramming into her sore pussy. After an hour, Lara had been r*ped by over 12 men with some coming back for a second tryst. As she lay on the table horribly violated, she saw none other than the head scavenger approaching with his staff and ushering to his men to bring her along.

The sharp rocks of the cliff face forced her untied feet to bleed as the torches illuminating the darkness were snuffed(rp) out, giving way to the rising sun. As Lara was shoved and prodded by gun barrels, the leader laid out his grand plan. Since his preferred sacrifice had escaped somehow, Lara would be her replacement. Before Lara could protest around the gag a massive but crude spear appeared before her, standing in front of a cross. The realization of her fate forced life to return to her body, her feet lashing out and landing blows to several scavenger’s crotches! As she laid waste to the men, the leader simply walked on and took hold of the great spear. Seeing Lara being overpowered and dogpiled, he let out a whistle and circled behind the Tomb Raider’s nearly crushed body. Grinning wide, he pressed the point of the spear into Lara’s bloody, cum-stuffed cunt.

Lara stopped fighting as she felt her womb be sliced open by a wickedly sharp point, a point that kept moving forwards through her torso. The shock overcame her scream, leaving her mute with agony as the point continued to press inwards. As the tip caught a rib, Lara finally broke free of her own mental prison and let out a blood-curdling scream of disbelief and agony. The men still piled atop her all got off and helped lift her flailing body even further down the shaft, each splinter of the handle pressing into her violated cunt and causing another fissure of blood to roll down her legs. Her thrashing only helped the leader however, dislodging the blade from her rib and allowing it to resume it's fatal pass. As she felt her life force slip away, Lara saw a bump appear under the skin of her sternum and let her mind drift to an old movie with an alien. As the odd thought passed, she watched in horror as the unbelievably large blade burst from her chest!

As she died on the spear, the scavengers climbed up the cross and bound her still tied wrists to either side, spreading her arms wide to show the Empress that her sacrifice was dead. As the Tomb Raider’s head lolled off with a final look of shape plastered over her face, an unearthly presence filled the air as Empress Himiko herself appeared, her mummified body moving stiffly as she gather Lara’s blood from the ground. Wiping it over her face, the Empress continued and covered more and more of herself with the stuff, covering her linens with gore and viscera. After her guttural lips uttered a quiet phrase, a burst of blue light was ejected from her ancient corpse and when all could see again, it was no mummy but a powerful Japanese Empress. With her youth restored, Himiko raised her hands and removed the curse from her island, happily allowing her faithful to depart. Before they did however, the Asian goddess ushered at the impaled Tomb Raider, offering her as a gift for their sheer devotion, as well as giving the body an expected gift...
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:59 am

Mathias’s men gratefully cut down Lara from her brutal crucifixion and carried her limp corpse down to where their moored boats had been kept. Mathias was too pre-occupied to partake in their present, leaving the large group of survivors to help themselves. Removing the spear with effort, the assembly all cheered when their prize was relatively free to use! The first to take her virginity was also the first in line for remains. Dropping her body over a table on the top deck, the scaver rolled Lara onto her tits and dropped down. Cursing aloud at the sight, he saw that her cunt was ruined beyond all repair. The spear running through it, coupled with the splinters from the weapons shaft jammed into the walls meant that her pussy was nothing but a way to castrate any unlucky prisoner.

Going for the next best thing, the scaver spied a bottle of motor oil and dribbled a bit onto his aching member. Spreading her ass apart, the man stood and pressed into the tiny dot of Lara’s asshole. Even in death, Lara’s rectum was ridiculously tight. Popping just the tip in took nearly a minute, with the rest of his shaft taking another 2. When the John was finally sheathed in fully however, he took to pounding the beautiful corpse with far more force that when she was alive!
Lara’s body shook with every thrust, her head banging against the railing of the ship. The John in her ass pushed in hard and fast, savagely ****** her corpse with a pace that left him sweating. Rotating his hips with every trust, he sunk into his claim with another angle every time. Squeezing her tight butt with both hands, the John raised his fists into the air and kept on fucking her ass, crying out in triumph as he let loose and pumped his second load of the day into Lara’s cold bowels. Pulling out, he clapped hands with the next Scaver in line.

Over the next few weeks, the Tomb Raider’s corpse was brutally r*ped by the crew of survivors, her mouth and ass being the primary holes. The gaping wound in her chest did receive some attention however, namely by Mathias. As her holes became more clogged with an abundance of cum, some finally began to wonder why her remains did not rot or smell, aside from the stench of their sweat and semen. Cleaning her corpse by dragging it behind the boat, the scavers examined her remains and were astounded to see that no bruising was present. Aside from her extreme paleness, she even appeared alive from the right angle! Putting those thoughts aside, the crew simply went back to sodomising her corpse.

The port in the Philippines was a welcome sight for all. Stepping of the ship, they covered Lara with a tarp and stepped onto dry land. Forgetting all about the vessel, the survivors filled themselves with both drink and living women, unconcerned with Lara’s remains. Unfortunately for them, the unguarded ship had not gone unnoticed. When night fell and the crew was absent, several thugs and thieves snuck aboard and came upon the Tomb Raider’s corpse. Taking it with hem, along with the mass treasures they had found on board, the thugs returned to their hideout and dropped the corpse on a bed.

From that day on, Lara Croft’s remains would stay in a dingy hotel room, servicing random thugs and undiscerning Johns alike while generating much profit for her new owners.
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:01 am

The additional scenes will be posted in my channel.

I make snuff(rp) scenes with your favorite video game characters here: https://.#
Attachments
137 Crofts Capture.jpg
137 Crofts Capture.jpg (397.21 KiB)
Viewed 7876 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:00 am

Then there’s this!
Attachments
BA24AFC6-9747-4603-BF79-BA09856A5992.jpeg
BA24AFC6-9747-4603-BF79-BA09856A5992.jpeg (173.33 KiB)
Viewed 7833 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Episode X: The Gamorrean Guard's Unleashed Force

Cover

The rest of the series will be uploaded into my discord.

I make graphic snuff(rp) with your favorite video game characters here: https://.#
Attachments
139.1 Rey HDR12 50.jpg
139.1 Rey HDR12 50.jpg (616.33 KiB)
Viewed 7777 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Lara Croft's Capture Part 2.

I make snuff(rp) of your favorite video game girls here : https://.#
Attachments
image0.jpg
image0.jpg (709.85 KiB)
Viewed 7697 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:38 am

FortoldStar wrote:amazing work

Thank you!

I'll be releasing the Star Wars series in January :)
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:47 am

Tomb Raider: The End of an Interrogation
Story by DeathstalkerLives
Art by Badger

Lara Croft’s body ached.

She didn’t know how long the interrogation had been going on. It felt like hours. Days even. Her dark green tank top had been pulled up over the curve of her large breasts, but the rest of her outfit remained undisturbed. Electrodes were taped to her bare flesh, covering the darker skin of her nipples. The intermittent electrocutions had been going on regularly. She’d resisted at first. She knew her life depended on finding a way to escape. But the knots binding her to the wooden chair were too expertly tied. And the near constant jolts of electricity sapped her strength and resolve. Finally, covered in sweat and panting for mercy, she’d spilled her guts.

The two men conducting her interrogation stood a few feet away, deciding Lara’s ultimate fate. She doubted it would be pleasant. “We’ve got what we need,” one man – clearly the leader – said to the other. “She’s of no further use to us. Dispose of her.”

The second man nodded, making his way over to Lara.

“Wait,” Lara said, fear eating through her. She had to find a way out of this. “I’m still plenty useful.” Her assigned executioner moved behind her. To do what, she didn’t know, but she was sure it wasn’t good. She put on her best flirtatious voice. “I’m sure there’s something I can do to convince you gentlemen to let me go. How about I – “

Very quickly, the man behind Lara hooked a hand around her chin and jerked her head to the side. Her words ended with an abrupt crack as her neck snapped and her life was snuffed(rp) out. Lara’s body jerked in the chair. The crotch of her dark brown shorts dampened as her bladder released.

“Take the bitch’s body down to the incinerator,” the lead interrogator told his companion, showing little interest in the adventuress now that she was so much used up dead meat. “We can’t have anyone finding her.” He left the interrogation room to attend to other matters.

Left alone in the room, Lara’s executioner removed the electrodes from her tits and untied her. He dumped Lara’s lifeless body onto the floor, admiring her subtle death twitches. Kneeling down, he stripped off her boots before unfastening and tugging down her shorts. Once he had her stripped from the waist down, he unfastened his own pants and pulled his stiffening cock free. Pushing Lara’s thighs apart, he moved between them and shoved into the still-warm folds of her cunt.
Attachments
129 TR End of an interrigation.jpg
129 TR End of an interrigation.jpg (918.73 KiB)
Viewed 7615 times
Last edited by badgersfm on Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:48 am

Lara’s executioner grunted as he fucked the dead tomb raider. Her large breasts bounced as he pounded into her. Lara’s lifeless eyes stared up into the face of her murderer, her lips parted slightly, still trying to form her final words. A small line of drool ran down her chin. Even dead, the tomb raider’s well-used pussy shortly coaxed her executioner to the verge of climax.

Pulling out of Lara’s snatch, he moved forward over her and gave his cock the last few strokes it needed. Groaning, he fired his load over Lara’s massive tits. His cum ran across the curves of her breasts, pooling in her cleavage. As he came down, Lara’s executioner tucked his spent member back into his pants and refastened them. Getting to his feet, he bent down and scooped up Lara Croft’s lifeless body, slinging it over his shoulder. He reached around to grope one of her ass cheeks. “You were right,” he said to the dead woman. “You did still have your uses. Unfortunately for you, it didn’t matter if you were alive or dead.” He carried Lara out of the room, already regretting that he didn’t have more time to play with her.

Of course, it was a long trip to the incinerator. He was certain he’d be ready for another round by the time he got there. As he headed for the elevator, he wondered what the tomb raider’s ass would feel like wrapped around his cock and smiled.
Attachments
129 TR End of an interrigation p2.jpg
129 TR End of an interrigation p2.jpg (787.33 KiB)
Viewed 7614 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:50 am

I have more artwork that I won't post on TributePrintedPics here: https://.#
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:49 am

Enjoy the new Maya poster for those of you who have played Borderlands.

I also updated the Rey cover for the upcoming and series that will be posted in January. To put it simply, the gamorrean guard was too blue and too bright. Since lights don't work like that in real life, I softened the overall color intensity and turned down the colors. I also moved the rim light to the back right as oppose to the left. From there I added in a volumetric light to simulate light coming into the abandon Tatooine imperial base. I hope the changes look better!

I make graphic snuff(rp) of your favorite video game girls here: https://.#
Attachments
140 Maya NSFW.jpg
Enjoy
140 Maya NSFW.jpg (920.76 KiB)
Viewed 7547 times
139 Scene 1.jpg
Final edit: Cover. The rest will be in my channel.
139 Scene 1.jpg (570.15 KiB)
Viewed 7547 times
Before and after.jpg
Before and after
Before and after.jpg (207.24 KiB)
Viewed 7547 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:45 am

Enjoy!
Attachments
133B_Claire_Redfield_and_the_Hunk_HDR12_20.jpg
133B_Claire_Redfield_and_the_Hunk_HDR12_20.jpg (614.22 KiB)
Viewed 7395 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Unread postby badgersfm » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:19 am

Enjoy... I won't dare post the rest on TributePrintedPics.

I make graphic snuff(rp) on SFM here: https://.#
Attachments
139 Scene 2.jpg
139 Scene 2.jpg (796.75 KiB)
Viewed 4199 times
139 Scene 3.jpg
139 Scene 3.jpg (836.07 KiB)
Viewed 4199 times
badgersfm
Active Poster

Next Page