NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I'll create stories of your fantasies

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: I'll create stories of your fantasies

Unread postby diekkergaal » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:52 pm

Very nice t!!
diekkergaal

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:43 pm

I’m no longer taking any private request as I’ve got so many to do but will continue to take public requests. If anyone can, or knows anyone, who is good at doing fakes PM or wickr me and I’ll trade some for longer custom stories with more details than usual that I’ll put a rush job on. Thanks!

Hiding in the basement

I’m at my families annual Christmas reunion party and am chatting with cousin Susanne Regina. We’ve always got along really well as we were born only less than a year apart and never had anyone else to talk to at these family event. We’re sat on the couch under a blanket watching videos on my phone with our family around us chatting. She’s leaning on my shoulder and I can smell her perfume and feel her soft hair tickle my shoulder. I feel her hand move under the blanket and slide down the front of my pants. I look at her in surprise but she whispers into my ear “Don’t react, if you want more than this join me in the basement in five minutes”. She jumps up from the coach and leaves the room. I wait a couple of minutes, making nervous small talk with the adults, before I make my way into the basement, locking the door behind me. I enter the basement bedroom and see Susanne kneeling on the bed wearing her tight white dress. She smiles as she sees me and we meet in the middle of the room, locking lips and kissing passionately. She turns around and I unfasten her dress, it drops to the floor revealing her matching white bra and panties which soon follow the dress to the floor. Her petite slender body, tiny tits and smooth skin looks amazing and I quickly remove my clothes as well. She smiles again as she sees my bulging cock and says “This is gonna be fun” before kissing me again. Kneeling down in front of me she begins to suck my cock, deep throating my shaft and sucking on my balls. She moves to the bed, pulling me along and lays down on her back holding her legs in the air. I move up to her and slide my cock into her shaved pussy, she moans as I thrust further into her tight wet pussy. We fuck, the only sound in the room is of our bodies slapping against one another and our grunts and moans. I lean down as I fuck her and suck on her hardened nipples, my tongue circling them and teeth biting down softly on them. She moans even louder as I do and feel her back arch in enjoyment. I lean back, holding onto her waist for grip, and begin to fuck her faster and faster. She moans even louder and I feel her squirt, the force of it pushing me out of her and covering me in her juices. I lick her pussy, tasting the juices as they run down her. She says “I have never done that before, it was amazing. Let me finish you off with a blow job”. She kneels back down in front of me and begins to suck my cock again. I feel my cock explode in her mouth and cum drips out her mouth as I pull out. She licks it up and swallows. We quickly dress, Susanne slipping her panties into my pocket and tells me to enjoy them. I help her fix her tousled hair and we head back upstairs to join the rest of the family.
Attachments
C9195194-951E-400B-9655-408676C0723E.jpeg
C9195194-951E-400B-9655-408676C0723E.jpeg (274.48 KiB)
Viewed 3408 times
BCCD05B3-BC2B-4282-98E7-FCA7169EDA70.jpeg
BCCD05B3-BC2B-4282-98E7-FCA7169EDA70.jpeg (290.76 KiB)
Viewed 3408 times
D83660DB-A9BA-4784-88BB-E0A90A6F71D5.jpeg
D83660DB-A9BA-4784-88BB-E0A90A6F71D5.jpeg (263.59 KiB)
Viewed 3408 times
This account is mine now bitch
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:36 pm

Here’s another requested story. PM or wickr for your own.

The assistant

My assistant Nicole has just arrived at my house to get some paperwork signed and sorted. She is sat on the couch in the living room and as I return from the kitchen carrying drinks. Handing one to her I sit next to her and begin to read and sign the papers. After a few minutes Nicole begins to sway, her head nodding and she collapses asleep into the seat. I quickly close the curtains and turn the light on. Moving back to Nicole I begin to strip her dress off, revealing her black bra and thong. I taste her pussy and kiss her body all over before pulling out my cock and shoving it into her mouth. I fuck her mouth, watching my cock bulge in her throat. I grope her tits as I begin to fuck her pussy, slapping them as hard as I can and watch as they jiggle. I roll her onto her front and push my cock into her tight ass, and as I do, she wakes up screaming in pain and thrashes about beneath me. Grabbing her head, I force it into the cushions and tell her to behave and be a good little Queen. She struggles a bit more as I continue to fuck her ass but her screams are now muffled by the seat cushions. I begin to fuck her pussy again and slap her ass so hard it instantly begins to bruise. I pound her pussy till I feel close to cumming and drag Nicole to her knees and shove my cock into her face. I cum all over it and the cum drips down her face and over her tits, mixing with her already running mascara. She hurriedly dresses and leaves with the paperwork, dry cum still covering her face.
Attachments
ctct.jpg
ctct.jpg (907.26 KiB)
Viewed 3349 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:27 pm

PM or wickr me at themadne24 for your own posted custom stories. Or PM me if you can do fakes and I’ll trade them for some longer, more detailed stories.

The best friend

I’m helping my best friend, Liz, move into our new apartment, it’s hot and heavy work as we have to carry all our things up five flights of stairs and her boyfriend couldn’t get time off of work. As we drop the last box into the hallway, we drop onto the couch exhausted. We lay there, her head resting on my shoulder. After half an hour Liz gets off the couch and moves off into one of the bedrooms where I hear her moving things around. After about five minutes pass I receive a text from Liz asking me to join her in the bedroom. I enter and see her sat naked on the bed, a sheet artfully covering her naked body and a coy smile on her face. I stare at her in shock and she tells me that she wanted to thank me for today and this was the only way she could think of. Dropping the sheet, she stands and approaches me. I let her kiss me on the lips and feel her hands undo my belt. My pants drop and she pulls my cock from my underwear, rubbing it. I pick her up, her legs wrapping around me, and carry her over to her bed. Laying her down gently I slide my cock into her pussy, she moans as the tip enters her. As I fuck her, I stop kissing her mouth begin to kiss her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples. She moans as my tongue circles her nipples and cock thrusts in and out of her pussy. I lean back and begin to fuck her harder, hearing her moans grow louder and watch as her tits bounce up and down. Her shaved pussy is tight and wet, her skin soft and she whispers “My god this is so much better when my boyfriend fucks me, don’t stop”. I continue to fuck her for several minutes before I begin to pull out to cum. She stops me and says “Don’t, cum in me. I want you to fill me up”. I push my cock back in and it explodes, cum filling her tight pussy. As I pull out, a small amount of cum dribble out and Liz scoops it up with her finders before eating it. She jumps up and runs into the bathroom. I collapse onto the bed and Liz returns five minutes later, laying next to me and cuddling into my body. I spend the night with her, waking to her sucking my cock. I cum into her mouth and she swallows it. We continue to fuck over the next few months, her boyfriend confiding in me one night that Liz no longer seems interested in him and they haven’t had sex for a few weeks.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220307-201848_3.png
Screenshot_20220307-201848_3.png (477.25 KiB)
Viewed 3330 times
Screenshot_20220403-140324_2.png
Screenshot_20220403-140324_2.png (731.56 KiB)
Viewed 3330 times
Screenshot_20220623-202828_2.png
Screenshot_20220623-202828_2.png (350.76 KiB)
Viewed 3330 times
Screenshot_20220514-212455_2.png
Screenshot_20220514-212455_2.png (1.12 MiB)
Viewed 3330 times
Screenshot_20220328-154729_2.png
Screenshot_20220328-154729_2.png (489.67 KiB)
Viewed 3330 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:16 pm

PM or wickr me at themadne24 to get your own custom stories. Let me know what you guys think about these as well.

Step cousin caught

I’m just down the road from my house visiting my Aunt and Uncle, I regularly pop in as they ask me to walk their dog whilst they’re at work. Today I am just getting back from a long walk to the nearest park and see my step cousin Yareli leaving with some friends. She’s wearing an incredibly short black skirt and nearly see-through white blouse, the sight of her in this outfit makes me very horny. I say hi as we pass and watch through the doors window as she disappears down the street. A soon as she disappears from sight, I run up the stairs and into her bedroom, noting the empty hamper and pile of clean clothes as I enter. “Dam” I mutter, no used panties to enjoy the smell of. I cross over to a dresser and begin to open drawers, in one of them I find her panties. A whole range of colours and styles, from simple cotton panties to lacy thongs. I pull a few out and smell them. I then quickly strip off my clothes and pull on a sexy lace pair of panties, they barely fit over my bulging cock. I lay down on her bed and begin to masturbate, pumping my cock with one hand whilst I smell her panties held in the other. I cum and watch as it begins to soak into her bedsheets. I stand and return the panties to the drawer, including the pair I’m wearing before getting dressed and leaving for home. I’m back again a few days later but this time I make a more thorough search of her room, this time finding some worn panties and her laptop but which is password protected. I masturbate with the worn panties, smelling the aroma of Yarelis’ pussy and ass. I cum again, this time over her pillow, before leaving once again. I’m now on my fifth incursion into Yarelis room and this time I hit gold, a long vividly coloured alien dildo which has clearly been used. I lay on her bed naked and begin to masturbate again, licking and sucking the remnants of Yarelis pussy off of the dildo. I cum quickly and rub the dildo in it, leaving it to dry in its hiding place. On my sixth venture into the bedroom, I find the laptop open and unlocked, I quickly begin searching each folder and file I can find but just as I’m about to give in I spot a hidden file. Opening it I find a dozen or so nude selfies of Yareli, her cute body posing seductively in a wide variety of positions. As I pull my cock out to begin masturbating the door swings open and Yareli walks in. She screams when she sees me sat at her desk masturbating to her nude pictures. I stand in surprise and as I do, she sees my large cock properly. Her mouth drops at the sight of it and she closes the door slowly behind her. She looks up into my face and says “I… I… Fuck me please”. Now it’ my turn to look at her with my mouth open, speechless. She crosses the floor and kneel in front of me, her hands reach up and she begins to jerk me off. Before long, her mouth is wrapped around my cock and I hear her gag as she forces deep down her throat. After sucking me for a minute she stands and undresses, I see in person her perky tits and slightly hairy pussy. She lays back on her bed and spreads her legs wide. I move up to her and push my tip into her pussy, she moans and I push my cock in all the way. I fuck her in missionary style for several minutes, her moans loud in my ear, her pussy tight and wet. I feel myself getting ready to cum and pull out, she moves so my cock is positioned over her face. I jerk off a little bit before a huge load of cum bursts from my cock and covers Yarelis’ face and hair. I redress, thanking her as I leave the room.
Attachments
ZO237.jpeg
ZO237.jpeg (408.04 KiB)
Viewed 3295 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:13 pm

This one is a bit different from the others, it’s an all-girl lesbian story! PM or wickr me at themadne24 for your own custom stories. Get in contact if you want more details.

The RV

Trish, Savannah and Haley have just got back to their RV after a two-hour long hike around the national forest. The girls are wrapped up in fleeces and scarfs due to the cool evening air and as they enter the RV, they huddle around the heater. Trish quickly dives into the toilet to relieve herself and when she emerges Savannah and Haley are wearing nothing but their open fleeces and large strapons. They command Trish to strip of her clothes and to kneel before them. She does so and Savannah shoves the strapon into Trishs mouth, fucking her throat aggressively. Haley binds Trishs hands behind her back and ties her ankles together, using the scarfs discarded on the floor. They pick her up and carry her to the bed. Savannah pushes the strapon into Trishs pussy and Haley begins to fuck her mouth. The spit roast her for five minutes before swapping ends. After a further five minutes the pull of their strapons and begin to kiss, lick and eat out Trishs pussy, fighting for dominance. Haley pushes Savannah out of the way and so she straddles Trishs face, grinding her pussy into her mouth. Savannah orgasms as Trish licks her and switches position with Haley. A few moments pass and Haley orgasms as well, squirting over Trishs face and down her throat. They begin to finger Trish, rubbing her clit until she arcs her back and moans loudly. Just before she orgasms Savannah and Haley stop fingering her and say to her “No orgasm for you tonight Queen”. They step away from Trish who is breathing heavily and redress, stowing the strapons into their bags before untying Trish and laying down to sleep.
Attachments
84567456-1637480973057373-2579442175544655872-o.jpg
Trish
84567456-1637480973057373-2579442175544655872-o.jpg (164.96 KiB)
Viewed 3286 times
294367422_583423190158713_925174566573842864_n.jpg
Savannah
294367422_583423190158713_925174566573842864_n.jpg (130.95 KiB)
Viewed 3286 times
294762490_1084194799184891_8080895452323085255_n.jpg
Haley
294762490_1084194799184891_8080895452323085255_n.jpg (246.09 KiB)
Viewed 3286 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:54 pm

PM or wickr me at themadne24 for your own custom stories. All I need is some pics of your girl, her name and a potential theme!

Friends Family

Recently, my new friend and neighbour introduced me to the country club’s orgy party. Each week we would attend, fucking staff and other members wives, my friend never brought his wife along though. One evening at his house, slightly drunk from wine, he says “I wish I had a massive cock like yours. Mine is only five inches and yours has got to be about 10”. I laugh and quickly steer the conversation in a different direction, his wife Carmela staring at my groin. A few days later I get a call from Carmela asking if I could pop over and help move a large delivery. When I get there, she’s wearing tight spandex shorts and a sports bra, and no delivery is visible. She pushes up to me, her face close to mine and whispers into my ear “I want to see that large cock of yours, feel it inside me”. She then kisses me and takes me upstairs, leading me into her bedroom. She lays on the bed and pulls off her shorts, I kneel down and begin to eat her pussy through her thong. She’s wet, soaking her thong and moans as I eat her out. I pull out my cock and move aside her thong, pushing it deep into her. She moans even louder and screams “YES! Fuck me just like that”. I pound at her till I cum dep inside her, stretching her pussy and enjoying every moan. She gets up and tells me she’s going for a shower and to let my self out. Leaving her bedroom, I see her petite daughter Helen leaning against the wall, one hand down her pants. She see’s me and smiles coyly, taking her wet fingers from her pants and likes them. I kiss her, tasting her lips and tell her that I’d be back for her sometime. I’m back a few days later when both of Helens parents are out. We fuck on the couch; I take her virginity and grope her small slender body. I hear a door slam and turn to see Carmela watching us, she’s naked and moves over to us, kissing me before kissing her daughter’s naked body. I take turns fucking them, enjoying the contrast between the daughter’s tight pussy and the mother’s loose pussy. I cum in Carmela and Helen licks her pussy as it drips with cum. I redress and leave them, returning every few days. Sometimes fucking both of them, sometimes just the one.
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-36-20-364.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-36-20-364.jpg (495.07 KiB)
Viewed 3259 times
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-35-51-513.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-35-51-513.jpg (414.78 KiB)
Viewed 3259 times
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-36-09-549.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-36-09-549.jpg (467.07 KiB)
Viewed 3259 times
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-35-06-533.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-31-13-35-06-533.jpg (803.1 KiB)
Viewed 3259 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:30 pm

PM or wickr me at themadne24 for your own custom stories of your favourite girls.

Nearly caught

Millie’s boyfriend has been working lots recently and she’s been feeling unloved. She contacted me through a dating site and I am going to her house just after lunch. When she opens the door, she’s wearing a lacy bra and panties under an open silk gown. She invites me in and takes me upstairs to her room where she begins to suck my cock. She stands and removes her lingerie before making her way to the bed, bending over the edge. I begin to fuck her pussy, pounding her into the bed and holding her hair in my hand. I pull out of her pussy and begin to fuck ass. She’s tight but clearly has done anal before, and her moaning has become heavy. I fuck her ass for a while longer and then lay down on the bed. She climbs on top of and begins to bounce up and down on my cock, her tits jiggling up and down as she rises and falls. She spins, with my cock still in her, so I can see her ass which I grab. I play with her ass as she continues to fuck me reverse cowgirl style. I tell her I’m about to cum and she gets off and begins to suck my cock again. She gags as she shoves my cock deep into her throat and begins to jerk me off whilst kissing my tip. I cum over her face, coating her glasses lips. We hear a door slam downstairs and we move quickly. Millie grabs a towel and wipes her face clean before wrapping her gown about her. She then bundles me into her closet, naked and holding my clothes. I hear mumble voices downstairs and Millie enters the bedroom followed by her boyfriend. I watch through the closest door as they fuck missionary style. Her boyfriend cums in less than five minutes and leaves. She looks in disgust as the front door closes before opening the closet and letting me out. “God he’s such a pathetic looser” she tells me as I dress and leave. We continue to meet up for sex, nearly being caught a couple more times which only encourages her.
Attachments
20220731_195158.jpg
20220731_195158.jpg (226.67 KiB)
Viewed 3209 times
20220731_195147.jpg
20220731_195147.jpg (200.05 KiB)
Viewed 3209 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:53 pm

Another requested story. PM or wickr me at themadne24 to get your own custom stories about your favourite stories. If you can, or know anyone who can, do fakes I’ll trade longer more detailed stories for my requests.

The step dad

It has been two months since my wife passed and my step daughter Kelli is visiting me to help organise some of her things. I’ve always held a small torch for Kelli as she looks just like a younger version of her mother and now, I’m feeling horny as I haven’t had sex since before her mom died. Watching her bend over to pick something up in her tight jean shorts sends me over the edge and I approach her from behind. I grab her ass and she spins around, looking shocked. I say “You look so much like your mom. I know you like the daddy thing”. I pull her close to me and kiss her full on the lips, she doesn’t resist. I begin to pull down her tank top but she stops me and says “I really shouldn’t be doing this”. I kiss her again before saying “It’s ok, there’s nothing wrong with it”. My hand slips down the front of her of panties and fingers slip into her wet pussy. She moans and says “Ok, fuck me, daddy”. She steps back and pulls off her tank top, revealing her large nipples. She then drops her shorts, pulling them off over her sneakers. Her pale pink panties are wet and are quickly removed as well. I pull off my clothes and my erect cock bulges out. We stare at each other’s naked bodies for a while, there’s a thin trail of dark hair leading down to her pussy. She hesitantly steps forward and kneels before me, she grips my cock in her hands and begins to jerk me off, her lips brushing the tip of my cock. She stops jerking me and pushes her head down further onto my cock, she sucks me off for several minutes. She stops sucking me and tells me to lay on the bed. I do and she sucks me off a bit more before straddling me. She slides my cock into her wet pussy and begins to move slowly up and down on my shaft, her eyes closed and her hands running through her hair. She moans as I begin to thrust up and down, my hands gripping her slender waist. She collapses onto my chest and whispers into my ear “Fuck me doggy style daddy, fuck me as hard as you can”. She kneels on all fours and I begin to pound her pussy, thrusting as hard as I can, holding onto her hair tightly with one hand. I fuck her, enjoying her moans and groans as my cock pounds into her pussy. I flip her over and begin to fuck her missionary, grabbing her perky tits in my hands and squeeze tightly. She screams “YES DADDY!” as she orgasms and as she settles back into the bed I cum deep inside her pussy. I pull out and she giggles before saying “My god daddy, that was amazing”. We dress and I hand her a black lacy bodysuit and tight leather skirt. “Wear this next time you come over” I tell her and she smiles coyly at me. As she leaves through the front door she turns and says “Thank you daddy, mom was a lucky woman”.
Attachments
Kelli 12.jpg
Kelli 12.jpg (117.52 KiB)
Viewed 3176 times
Kelli 13.jpg
Kelli 13.jpg (191.89 KiB)
Viewed 3176 times
Kelli 65.jpg
Kelli 65.jpg (99.41 KiB)
Viewed 3176 times
Kelli 19.jpg
Kelli 19.jpg (147.01 KiB)
Viewed 3176 times
Kelli inspection.jpg
Kelli inspection.jpg (498.49 KiB)
Viewed 3176 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:53 pm

PM or wickr me at themadne24 for your own custom stories about your favourite girls, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I also will trade longer stories for fakes. Stories will take a few days to be published.

Mothers lesson

I wake up to the sound of knocking on my door, my mom Emilia enters and crosses to my bed, sitting on the edge beside me. She begins to ask me a question but stops, staring down at my legs. Looking down I see the sheets bulging from my erection, I blush as I look at my mom staring at it. She looks back at me and says “Looks like you’ve got a bit of morning wood, aren’t you growing up”. She grabs my cock through the sheets and as I pull away in shock, she says “Don’t worry. Let mommy show you how to deal with this”. She leans down and begins to kiss me, her hand still gripping my cock through the sheets. She leans back and pulls the sheets down revealing my naked hard cock. “Oh, wow that is big” she says as her hand grabs my cock and begins to stroke it. She bends down and begins to suck my cock, gagging as she pushes her head as far down on my cock as she could go. She blows me for a minute before standing up, telling me not to move. She pulls off her shirt to reveal her large naked breasts, she then pulls down her jeans. Standing there in her purple panties she says to me “Now mommy is going to show you her pussy and fuck you, you just lay there and let me do the work”. She then removes her panties to reveal her clean shaved pussy and straddles me. She rubs her pussy against my cock, her breasts swinging in my face. I feel her hand steady my cock as she slides it into her pussy, moaning as it gets deeper into her. She leans down and kisses me, saying “Your cock is so big, I’m gonna cum so quickly”. She begins to move, her pussy sliding up and down my shaft, her tits wobbling gently in time with the movements. I reach up and grab them, she laughs and asks “Do you like mommies’ tits? Are they nice?”. I nod and say “They’re amazing, you’re amazing”. She leans down and we kiss, I push my tongue into her mouth and she sucks it briefly before climbing off me and telling me to get up. I do and she takes my position, spreading her legs wide. I push my cock into her pussy and begin to thrust in and out, pushing my cock in as deep as it would go. After a few minutes her back arches and she screams before collapsing back into the bed breathing heavily. “Oh my god!” she cries “I just came, don’t stop fucking me”. She sits up and tells me to lay back down. Climbing back on top of me she fucks me even faster than before. I feel myself nearing orgasm but she tells me “It’s ok, you can cum in mommy. In fact, I want you to”. I explode, my hot cum shooting up into my mother’s pussy. She collapses onto me, kissing me ferociously whilst my cock still pumps cum into her. She climbs down off the bed and gathers up her clothes, smiling at me before leaving.
Attachments
FaceApp_1656538808989.jpg
FaceApp_1656538808989.jpg (302.38 KiB)
Viewed 3141 times
FaceApp_1656612652793.jpg
FaceApp_1656612652793.jpg (1.6 MiB)
Viewed 3141 times
FaceApp_1656538991359.jpg
FaceApp_1656538991359.jpg (662.27 KiB)
Viewed 3141 times
640x800_3c7a0122-6e5e-4f89-8363-2a6f294c2d82.jpg
640x800_3c7a0122-6e5e-4f89-8363-2a6f294c2d82.jpg (41.98 KiB)
Viewed 3141 times
640x800_1be3f107-29b4-4a7e-b99d-b3d3aeb6c01e.jpg
640x800_1be3f107-29b4-4a7e-b99d-b3d3aeb6c01e.jpg (42.78 KiB)
Viewed 3141 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:27 pm

I’m gonna stop taking request for a bit so I can catch up on the backlog of requests I’ve received, I’ll let you know when I’m taking request again.

Summer Camp

I’m at summer camp with my friend Faith, hanging out in her bunk with her bunk mates Jess, Maya and Ava. We’re drinking alcohol that Maya smuggled in and playing a game of dares. It has been pretty innocent, a few pecks on the lips, until Jess dares Faith to remove her top for the rest of the evening. Faith lifts off her shirt, her naked breasts bouncing up and down as she laughs. Faith then looks and Ava and dares her to suck my cock. I look at Faith in shock and the girls laugh as I blush. I stand up and Ava kneels in front of me, pulling down my pants and stroking my cock till it gets hard. She then begins to suck just the tip of my cock, her tongue teasing it. The other girls gather around Ava, watching her as she starts to suck my cock further down the shaft. Faith and Jess begin to kiss whilst Maya gropes Faith’s tits from behind. Ava stands up and says “I dare you to let me peg you”, dropping her pants to reveal a strapon. The other girls stand as well and begin to strip off my clothes, their hands rubbing my body and lips kissing my face. They steer me to one of the beds and lay me down on it. They then all remove their clothes, Maya is also wearing a strapon. I feel Avas lubed up strapon push into my ass, it hurts but is also pleasant. Jess lays down next to me and Maya begins to fuck her. Faith then straddles me, rubbing her pussy into my mouth as I lick and kiss it. Maya and Ava swap and take turns fucking me and Jess whilst Faith grinds her pussy on my face. I feel someone grab my balls and twist them gently before Maya says “Now it’s your turn to fuck us”. I stand up as Ava and Maya remove their strapons and they all lay down, bent over the bed. I start with Jess, pushing my cock into her shaved pussy and she squeals with delight. She’s tight and wet, the other girls look over their shoulders, watching whilst I fuck her. I then move onto Maya, she’s a lot looser than Jess and moans gently as I enter her unshaved pussy. Next is Ava, she is so wet my cock slides easily into her pussy with ease, she moans loudly as I thrust in and out. I finally get to Faith; I know she’s a virgin and feels her gasp as my cock enters her. I fuck her for the longest before Maya stands up and begins to lick Jess’ pussy. Ava moves over and begins to kiss Faith as I fuck her. I feel myself getting close and the girls all kneel before me, their heads titled back and tongues sticking out. I cum over all their faces and they all laugh again. They then begin to kiss each other, licking the cum of their faces and spitting it into each other’s mouth. They each thank me for the evening and I quickly redress before sneaking back to my bunk.
Attachments
Faith.jpeg
Faith.jpeg (525.48 KiB)
Viewed 3092 times
Jess.jpeg
Jess.jpeg (213.05 KiB)
Viewed 3092 times
Maya.jpeg
Maya.jpeg (523.34 KiB)
Viewed 3092 times
Ava.jpeg
Ava.jpeg (320.65 KiB)
Viewed 3092 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:32 pm

I'm currently not taking requests so I can catch up on the backlog of stories I've got. I'll will post again to let you know when I am taking new requests.
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:50 pm

Here’s another requested

The Streamer

It’s late one evening and Temmie has just begun streaming the latest indie game. I’m watching her stream on my phone whilst sitting in the bottom of her garden. After half an hour, when Temmie is fully immersed in the game, I move to the back door and pick the lock. I sneak inside and up the stairs. I can see her in her bedroom, she’s facing away from me and is sat on her chair cross-legged. I storm into her room and grab her, dragging her across to her bed and throwing her onto it. I slap her across the face as she struggles against me pull a piece of rope from my pocket which I use to bind her hands to the bed’s headboard. I grab the camera and reposition it so it looks over the bed, ensuring the stream is still running. I then rip open Temmies top and pull her bra down to reveal her small breasts which I grab in my hands. I pull down her tight jeans to reveal her silk panties which I also pull down, her pussy is clean shaven and she swears at me, calling me names and screaming. I push her panties into her mouth and her screams are muffled. I then pull out my hard cock and force it into pussy. She’s so tight I nearly cum immediately but begin to pound and fuck her as hard as I can, one hand wrapped around her throat to hold her down. I pull out and push my cock into her ass, her screams penetrate through the gag as my cock slides into her tight virgin ass. I pound her for a few minutes before cumming deep into her ass. I pull out and watch as my cum oozes from her ass. I begin to fuck her pussy again, biting down on her nipples and kissing her face. I cum again, this time deep into her pussy and laugh as tears stream down her face. I pull out the gag and tell her not to do anything stupid. I then shove my cock down her throat, fucking her face and holding her head in my hands. Hearing her gag and retch as my cock smashes the back of her throat makes me cum again. I tell her to swallow and she does, her eyes shut. I leave her there, tied to the bed, and redress before shoving her microphone into her pussy. I leave the house and return home. Temmies channel is shut down the next day and she never streams again.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-06-15-16-51-01-24.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-15-16-51-01-24.jpg (365.51 KiB)
Viewed 3068 times
Screenshot_2021-06-10-07-13-04-40.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-10-07-13-04-40.jpg (277.84 KiB)
Viewed 3068 times
Screenshot_2021-06-15-16-50-40-85.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-15-16-50-40-85.jpg (253.37 KiB)
Viewed 3068 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 pm

Here’s another requested. I’m still not taking new requests but will post when I am.

The physical

I’ve just invited Hanna into a private exam room for her yearly physical. I’ve been her doctor for a few years but her last appointment made me realise how much she has developed and grown into a beautiful young woman. I use the appointment and examinations to touch her body and even grope her ass. She tells me she’s been having some discomfort in her vagina so I tell her to drop her pants, sit on the bed and put her legs in some stirrups. I pull on a pair of gloves and begin to exam her vagina and ask her questions as I check out the area. I get hard looking at her tight shaved pussy, imagining what I would do to her. I decide to take a risk and rub her pussy gently, I hear her moan and she tells me not to stop. I pull off my glove and rub her faster and harder, her moans grow louder. I slip my fingers into her wet pussy and she screams with delight. I lean forward and kiss her pussy, tasting her juices and begin to eat and lick her out. I remain there for a few minutes as her moans grow more orgasmic and breathing gets heavier. I can’t wait any longer so I stand, unbuckling my belt and dropping my trousers. She watches as I pull out my hard cock and begin to rub her pussy with its tip. I push my cock into her pussy and she moans louder than before, I begin to thrust in and out. She feels so good as my cock pounds her tight pussy. I reach up and pull down her top and bra to reveal her perky tits, squeezing both of them in each hand. She squirts, the force of it pushes my cock out of her pussy and she looks at me in shock saying “What was that? I’ve never done that before”. I reassure her as I push my cock back into her now dripping pussy and begin to fuck her harder than before, watching her tits bounce up and down with each thrust. I tell her to get down off of the bed and suck my cock. She has clearly done this before as she licks, sucks and plays with my cock. Her mouth seems to swallow my cock and she deep throats me without gagging. I cum in her mouth and she kneels in front of me, cum dripping off her tongue and down her breasts before she swallows. She then redresses and thanks me for the examination. I also redress to show her out and as I return to the room, I see her panties laying on the floor. I quickly scoop them up and pocket them.
Attachments
100E05BE-3B6D-4662-B2D5-EEF01D8730FB.jpeg
100E05BE-3B6D-4662-B2D5-EEF01D8730FB.jpeg (222.95 KiB)
Viewed 3013 times
3DB74A1A-2A94-4C76-B4BC-FBA4EA146320.jpeg
3DB74A1A-2A94-4C76-B4BC-FBA4EA146320.jpeg (256.51 KiB)
Viewed 3013 times
7E88C776-0A5E-488C-A1A4-5C944CF8B204.jpeg
7E88C776-0A5E-488C-A1A4-5C944CF8B204.jpeg (226.92 KiB)
Viewed 3013 times
45302BC1-05CB-44D6-AD93-700732E1866A.jpeg
45302BC1-05CB-44D6-AD93-700732E1866A.jpeg (231.25 KiB)
Viewed 3013 times
23B1FECC-0A48-432B-B149-F142AE9226C2.jpeg
23B1FECC-0A48-432B-B149-F142AE9226C2.jpeg (224.49 KiB)
Viewed 3013 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:51 pm

Here’s another requested. I’m working through by backlog of request and should hopefully get them all out by the end of this week.

Camping with work

Fey and her colleague/friend Laura are going on a works camping event with a bunch of guys from the office. Their campsite is in the middle of nowhere in a national forest. Fey and Laura are sharing a tent and spent the first night eating each other’s pussies out, enjoying the knowledge their colleagues where only a few feet away. The next night they all gather round the campfire getting drunk and playing games of truth or dare. Laura is dared to streak naked down to the nearby river and throw her clothes into it where they quickly wash away. Fey dares one of her colleagues to motorboat her breast which he does with cheers from the others. Laura, still naked, then dares everyone to lick her pussy as she sits on a log and opens her legs wide. Everyone lines up in front of her and licks her pussy briefly. Fey, without prompting, then removes her clothes and tells the guys to get their cocks out. Fey and Laura then begin to suck the guy’s cocks, moving between them and sucking each of them in turn. They then kneel down on all fours and the guys being to fuck them, one in front fucking their mouths and one behind pounding their pussies. The guys swap around taking turns fucking Fey and Laura’s pussies and mouths. One of the guys fucks Fey’s ass and she screams into the cock into her mouth and soon each of the guys take their turn to fuck both Feys and Laura’s ass. The girls then kneel in a circle of the guys as they jerk their cocks before exploding cum over their faces in turn. Faces and tits dripping in cum Fey and Laura begin to lick it up off of each other, kissing and swapping cum between their mouths. The guys leave them there, returning to their tents for the evening. Fey and Laura finish cleaning each other up before going to their tent and sharing a sleeping bag.
Attachments
f4.jpg
f4.jpg (197.83 KiB)
Viewed 2908 times
Screenshot_20210110_213637_com.instagram.android1.jpg
Screenshot_20210110_213637_com.instagram.android1.jpg (189.35 KiB)
Viewed 2908 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:17 pm

Here’s another requested. I’m still not taking requests so I can get through my backlog but let me know what you guys think about these stories.

Wedding Day

It’s my wedding day and I’ve just married my fiancé, Vanessa. I’m driving us from the church to our hotel for the dinner reception later when I pull over into a secluded parking lot. I lean over to Vanessa and we begin to kiss, her hands reach over and unbuckle my pants. She then pulls out my cock and begins to stoke it. I lean back in my seat and Vanessa goes down on me, her head bobbing up down as she sucks my cock and I hold her long blonde hair back. It doesn’t take long and I cum in her mouth, thrusting my cock up and holding her head down. She sits up and swallows, licking a small dribble from the corner of her mouth. We smile at each other and I close up my pants before driving off to the hotel. We wave at a few friends as we pass through the lobby and take the elevator up to our room. Once inside she turns to me and we kiss again. She turns around and holds up her hair so I can unzip her dress. It falls to the floor to reveal her naked body, perky ass and tits, shaved pussy and pierced belly. She helps me out of my clothes and we kiss again, I lift her up and lay down on the bed. I begin to move down her body, kissing her breasts, belly and get to her pussy. I begin to lick and kiss it; she moans loudly and I slip a finger in as well. I begin to kiss my way up her body again and when I get to her lips, I push my cock into her tight pussy. She moans into my kiss as I thrust in and out. I lean back and begin to pound her harder, watching her tits bounce and listening to hear moans. I pull out and she rolls over and spreads her cheeks. I push my cock into her ass and she bites down on the bedding in pain. Her tight ass squeezes my cock as I push in and out, her moans growing louder. She looks back at me over her should and smiles, blowing me a kiss. I pull out and lay down on the bed, Vanessa straddles me. She begins to bounce up and down on cock, her pussy is now so wet she slides off a couple time. I reach up and grab her breasts in each hand as we fuck. We orgasm at exactly the same time and she collapses onto my chest breathing heavily as my cock pumps cum deep into her pussy. She grabs my head gently in her hands and begins to kiss me, sticking her tongue into my mouth whilst I continue to fuck her pussy. My alarm suddenly rings and we quickly redress and head down for dinner.
Attachments
1EFE42BB-EDC3-4082-95B4-AC349588C0B9.jpeg
1EFE42BB-EDC3-4082-95B4-AC349588C0B9.jpeg (502.51 KiB)
Viewed 2886 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby buckeye72 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:29 pm

great work!
buckeye72
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:22 am

Another requested story. Don’t worry if yours isn’t up yet I plan to have all requests uploaded by the end of the week.

The secretary

I’m sat working in my top floor corner office when my secretary Natalie knocks on the door and enters. Seeing her arouses me. She’s wearing a form fitting white shirt, unbuttoned at the top, which allows me to clearly see the lacy black bra beneath and a tight thigh length skirt which flatters her perky ass and curvy waist. She has recently dyed her hair blonde and has it currently tied up in a messy bun. Her heels tap on the floor as she crosses the floor and moves round my desk beside me. She leans down and begins to pass paperwork for me to sign, her perfume is sweet and I move a little closer to her. I pinch her ass and she jumps up, her face red and she flirtingly says “If your gonna - me at least make it worth our while”. She sits on my lap and kisses me. I begin to unbutton her shirt and she shrugs it off. My hands grope her breast and unhook her bra, her nipples are hard. I unzip her skirt she stands up, dropping it to the floor, her panty-less body turns to me and I kiss her breasts. She lays back on my desk as I stand up and open my pants, pulling out my hard cock. I move between her legs and push my cock into her shaved pussy, she moans and pulls me down to kiss her. I pound her into the desk, kissing her and groping her tits. I pull out and sit back into my chair, Natalie climbs off the desk and straddles me. She bounces up and down on my cock, I reach up and undo her bun, letting her hair fall down to her shoulders. She fucks me for several minutes before I tell her to get down and kneel in front of me. She begins to suck my cock and deep throats it. I cum into her mouth and she leans back, swallowing it. We quickly redress and I slap her on the ass as she leaves. She regularly visits my office where we fuck against the desk, one time another assistant walked in my office whilst Natalie was underneath it sucking my cock.
Attachments
39911CAF-FCA4-408B-A15A-90765F90738B.jpeg
39911CAF-FCA4-408B-A15A-90765F90738B.jpeg (224.05 KiB)
Viewed 2848 times
AA7F8AA6-B335-4701-B24B-23B23AA85153.jpeg
AA7F8AA6-B335-4701-B24B-23B23AA85153.jpeg (171.85 KiB)
Viewed 2848 times
6ED9ADBC-CBB5-41EB-B033-D5C3B9E24473.jpeg
6ED9ADBC-CBB5-41EB-B033-D5C3B9E24473.jpeg (110.34 KiB)
Viewed 2848 times
F1EDABA3-FE13-4077-972F-5843D66D75CC.jpeg
F1EDABA3-FE13-4077-972F-5843D66D75CC.jpeg (250.08 KiB)
Viewed 2848 times
F8B8D972-40BF-4EA0-ADE6-C27E5F94565F.jpeg
F8B8D972-40BF-4EA0-ADE6-C27E5F94565F.jpeg (276.58 KiB)
Viewed 2848 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:12 pm

Another requested story.

Vacation

Anna is on vacation with some of her girl friends and has been partying every night. One night Anna and her friends make their way down to a bonfire lit beach where everyone is dancing naked. Stripping her clothes off Anna joins in the party, and as the night goes on and the moon rises, she gets drunker and drunker. As midnight approaches the party begins change into an orgy and Anna eagerly joins in. As she lays in the sand guy after guys fucks her pussy and ass, she lays there moaning encouraging each man. A girl then approaches and goes down on her, licking her pussy and making her moan even louder. Anna gets up when the girl leaves, she moves through the crowd and begins to suck cock and eat the pussy of any she could. One guy picks her up and turns her upside down, eating her pussy whilst she sucks his. He cums in her mouth and she swallows it as he places her back onto the sand. She then moves into a thick crowd where two guys pick her up and fuck her, one in her ass and another fucking her mouth. They both cum in her, one down her throat and the other deep into her pussy. Anna moves on again and again; she loses count of the number of men and women she fucks, cum dripping from each of her holes and covering her body and face. Anna passes out by the fire and wakes the next morning covered in dry cum and sand with an enormous hang over, her body sore and stiff. Men and woman are passed out are around her and a police officer is making his way through the sleeping crowd. He sees her awake and tells her to lay there or he'll arrest her. He pulls out his cock and begins to fuck, Anna doesn’t make a sound as the officer grunts and thrusts into her. He cums quickly and then bundles her into a blanket, taking her back to her and her friends villa.
Attachments
IMG_20220801_162903.jpg
IMG_20220801_162903.jpg (264.09 KiB)
Viewed 2828 times
IMG_20220801_162551.jpg
IMG_20220801_162551.jpg (272.75 KiB)
Viewed 2828 times
IMG_20220801_162538.jpg
IMG_20220801_162538.jpg (483.8 KiB)
Viewed 2828 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:24 pm

Another requested. I’m still not taking requests but will post when I am.

Choir Girl

Haleigh has been a member of my church choir for several years now but has recently been struggling. I invite her to some private lessons to see if they will help her and to also find the root of her problems. When she arrives in my office, she is wearing a flowery tank top and denim shorts, she looks so innocent and cute. I begin to teach her a few exercises and stand behind her, pressing my body against hers and holding her shoulders down. I can’t stop myself getting hard and she seems to move her ass onto my cock. I move one hand down her back, stroking her waist and rest it on her soft ass. She doesn’t move my hand away and I begin to squeeze her cheek, my other hand moving down and around to her front, feeling her breast. She turns in my grip and begins to kiss me, her soft lips pressing against mine. I lift her top off up over her head revealing her perky tits. I kiss each nipple before moving down and pulling down her shorts and pale pink cotton panties. Her pussy is clean shaven and soft as I kiss it, she moans gently as I do. I stand and drop my pants, Haleigh stares at my stiff cock as I kiss her again. I tell her to lay on the floor on her back and I kneel between her legs. I push my cock into her pussy, her back arches and she lets out a loud moan. I fuck her laying there on the floor, my cock pounding her tight pussy and her tits bouncing around with each thrust. I lean forward and kiss her breasts, neck, ear and lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I pull out and lay down, she climbs on top of me. I push my cock up into her pussy and fuck her, my hands massaging her breasts. She screams in orgasm and collapses down onto my chest. I continue to fuck her as she breathes heavily into my ear. She begins to kiss me. I tell her to suck my cock and she stops kissing me, moving down my body and licks my shaft. She begins to suck my cock, her head going up and down, gagging as she pushes her head down onto my cock as far as it would go. I cum into her mouth, holding her head down as my cum pumps into her throat. She sits back, gasping and swallows the cum. I smile at her and tell her to get dressed, pocketing her panties and getting dressed myself. I slap her ass hard as she goes to leave and she lets out a small yelp before looking back at me smiling.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220728-095442_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220728-095442_Facebook.jpg (195.31 KiB)
Viewed 2798 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:11 pm

I’m still not taking requests but would love to know what you guys think of these stories.

The foursome

I’m in the middle of fucking my girlfriend Toncsi when her phone rings, it is her best friend Csenge and she picks it up, waving me away. I am annoyed by this as it is not the first time she has done it, I begin to come up with a plan. I message a mutual friend Bogi and invite her over one day when I know Toncsi would be out. When she arrives, I waste no time and begin kissing her, she had flirted with me previously but Toncsi soon put an end to it. Bogi is surprised at my advances but kisses me bag as I guide her into the living room. She goes down on me, her warm lips sucking my cock and gagging as she shoves the tip into her throat. It doesn’t take long for me to cum into her mouth and she swallows it quickly. She sits on the sofa next to me and we talk, formulating a plan to humiliate Toncsi and Csenge. A few weeks later we all gather at my place and get drunk over a nice meal and games. As the drink takes hold Bogi and I begin to enact our plan, I go for Csenge and she Toncsi. I begin to kiss Csenge and hear a muffled cry from Toncsi behind me as Bogi kisses her. I stand up and drop my pants, pulling out my stiffening cock. Csenge reaches out to it and begin to stroke it while Bogi and Toncsi move round in front beside her and kneel down on either side. They begin to suck my cock and balls, all three of them working it at the same time. “Csenge isn’t interrupting us this time” I say to Toncsi and force her head down onto my cock, cumming deep into her throat. She pulls back and coughs and splutters but swallows my cum. I lead the girls upstairs to the bedroom and once inside tell them to strip off their clothes and lay on the bed. I start with Bogi and then move on to Csenge and finish with Toncsi; I fuck their asses as hard as I can. I know none have them have done anal before and feel their asses stretch around my cock as tears pour down their face. Csenge cries out the loudest as I enter her ass and tries to pull away from me but hands firmly grip her waist. Toncsi barely makes any noise but watching her mascara run down her face only makes me fuck her harder. I cum in Toncsis’ ass and watch as Csenge licks it up as it dribbles from her ass. I then fuck their pussies, pounding them each multiple times randomly and grabbing and slapping their bouncing tits. This time I cum in Bogi and watch as Toncsi and Csenge fight over her pussy, trying to lick up the cum dribbling out. I tell them to suck me off again and they do, taking it in turns to deep throat my cock. It doesn’t take long and I cum over their faces and watch as they begin to lick it up from each other, swallowing some and spitting more into each other’s’ mouths. I tell them to go and clean up and they join me in bed a little while later.
Attachments
cstb.jpg
cstb.jpg (341.88 KiB)
Viewed 2790 times
tonn (3).jpg
tonn (3).jpg (35.77 KiB)
Viewed 2790 times
cs3.jpg
cs3.jpg (262.27 KiB)
Viewed 2790 times
kb (1).jpg
kb (1).jpg (83.33 KiB)
Viewed 2790 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 am

Requested

Temptation

Florencia, a friend of a friend, is delivering a parcel to my house. As I open the door, I see she is clearly struggling with the large box and assist her into the kitchen where we lay the box onto the table. We haven’t spoken much before but whenever I see her, I cannot help but fantasise about what I would do to her. I watch as she bends over the table to adjust the parcel, her tight white pants flaunting her perfect ass. I approach her and grab her ass, she struggles and tries to push me away but I force her down onto the table, my bulging cock pushing into her. With one hand I hold her head down, wrapping it her tight ponytail; with the other I pull down her tight pants. I pull out my hard cock and move aside her lacy thong, pushing my cock hard into her tight ass. She screams as my cock tears open her ass and I begin to pound her into the table. After a few minutes I step back and she collapses onto the floor breathing heavily. She lays on the floor for a minute before crawling towards me and kneeling before me, looking up into my face. “Please master, what more do you want to do to me?” she asks, her submissive tone surprising me. I tell her to crawl up to my bedroom and follow her as she struggles up the stairs, her white pants still wrapped around her ankles. Once inside I tell her to strip off all her clothes, she does with a quiet “Yes master”. Her naked body is better than I could have imagined, her large breasts bounce gently as she moves and her shaved pussy looks so good. I tell her to blow me as I lay on the bed. Her head bobs up and down on my shaft and occasionally she pushes her head down all the way on my cock, gagging as it fucks her throat. She sucks me for a while before I tell her to lay down on the bed and to spread her legs. I position myself between her legs and push my cock into her pussy, she moans as it enters her. I pound her for a while, watching her large tits bounce around with each thrust and listening to her gentle moaning. I tell her to ride me for a bit and she climbs on top of me, sliding my cock back into her pussy. I reach up and grab her tits, squeezing and playing with them as she bounces up and down on my cock. I tell her I’m going to come and she responds with “Please master cum inside of me. I want to feel your cum explode in my pussy”. I tell her to get on all fours and begin to pound her pussy from behind, using her hair as a sort of leash. With one last thrust I cum deep into her pussy and she screams out “Yes master, fill me with your cum”. I lay down on the bed and she cuddles into my arms before asking “Please master, will you let me move in? I will cook and clean and do whatever you want”. Over the next few weeks my routine changed, cooked breakfasts, lunches and dinners, a clean tidy house and a sexy girl who I could fuck whenever I wanted. The tight leather bikini I made her wear only increased my desire to fuck her all the time.
Attachments
67905088_904638349893675_8302790245062751091_n.jpg
67905088_904638349893675_8302790245062751091_n.jpg (69.85 KiB)
Viewed 2765 times
a4.jpg
a4.jpg (242.34 KiB)
Viewed 2765 times
75562952_166563791103816_2946615877612927018_n.jpg
75562952_166563791103816_2946615877612927018_n.jpg (44.88 KiB)
Viewed 2765 times
3C3.png
3C3.png (349.89 KiB)
Viewed 2765 times
AD9.png
AD9.png (345.51 KiB)
Viewed 2765 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:33 pm

Another requested

The cheater

Carolina is going out with some of her friends to a club on evening, she kissed her husband goodbye and as the cab pulled away, she slipped her wedding ring into her purse. Over the next few hours she drinks, dances and flirts with everyone one she could. She spends five minutes grinding her huge ass in its tight mini dress against a young man. She drags him from the dance floor and into the disabled toilets. As soon as the door locks, she goes down on him, sucking his cock sloppily. She leans against the wall and pulls up her tight dress, revealing her thong. The guy moves up to her and begins fucking her against the wall. She finishes the man off with another blowjob, swallowing his cum before standing and readjusts her dress. As the night goes on, she returns to the toilet six times, each with a different guy. At the end of the night a group of guys follow her into the alley behind the club and they take turns fucking her and covering her face in their cum. She stumbles home and collapses into the shower, turning it on whilst still dresses and washes the cum away.
Attachments
26CE6FF4-93FE-488A-9F6B-D17227F94777.jpeg
26CE6FF4-93FE-488A-9F6B-D17227F94777.jpeg (139.07 KiB)
Viewed 2731 times
E49AE5F6-DE34-477F-A39B-6A3D2F45F3B0.jpeg
E49AE5F6-DE34-477F-A39B-6A3D2F45F3B0.jpeg (132.86 KiB)
Viewed 2731 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:26 pm

Here is another requested story.

Going clubbing

I’m out with my friend Lilou going from club to club getting drunk. I’ve been flirting and grinding on her all night but she ignores my advances and has kissed a couple of other guys. Her tight dress only enhances her large breasts and curvy ass. As we move from one club to another, I suggest we slip down a side alley as a shortcut. Once out of sight of the road I grab the stumbling Lilou and force her to the floor, one hand covering her mouth. I pull my hand away and kiss her soft lips. I pull down her dress so her tits are free and grab them, squeezing them in my hands. I force her legs apart and lift the bottom of her dress up, revealing her thong. I move aside the thin strip of lacy fabric and push my fingers into her shaved pussy. I lean back and tell her to behave as I pull out my already erect cock. I rub the tip against her pussy as she stares at me with wide, tear-filled eyes. I push it into her tight pussy and she lets out a low moan. I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy, playing with her tits with one hand whilst the other hold her throat, pressing her into the ground. I fuck her this way for a while before rolling her over onto her belly. I grab each of her cheeks and push them aside, I then push my hand into her ass and she lets out a scream of pain. I don’t stop, pushing my hand in all the way to my elbow, her screams growing louder with each inch of my arm. I pull my arm out quickly and her screams stop. I then push my cock into her now stretched ass, she moans a little as I do but is otherwise quiet. I pull out of her ass after a few minutes and begin to fuck her pussy again. After a few minutes I stand and drag Lilou by her hair into a kneeling position, I then shove my cock into her mouth and force her head down onto my dick. She gags as it reaches the back of her throat and I hold it there, my cum pumping into her throat. I pull out and she coughs, cum dribbling down her chin and onto her tits. I tell her to swallow whatever is left in her mouth and watch as she does, smiling down at her. I pull her up and help her adjust her clothes before guiding her out the alley and into the back of a cab. Once home I help her upstairs and into the bathroom where I strip her clothes from her body and push her into the shower, letting the water cover her cum stained body. I throw the dress into her washing hamper but keep the thong hidden in my room. The next morning, she doesn’t mention the previous night but acts more reciprocatively of my advances.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220626_153452.jpg
Screenshot_20220626_153452.jpg (711.68 KiB)
Viewed 2722 times
Screenshot_20220626_154356.jpg
Screenshot_20220626_154356.jpg (400.83 KiB)
Viewed 2722 times
Screenshot_20220626_153719.jpg
Screenshot_20220626_153719.jpg (393.53 KiB)
Viewed 2722 times
Screenshot_20220626_153918.jpg
Screenshot_20220626_153918.jpg (520.26 KiB)
Viewed 2722 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:11 am

Here’s another requested.

Spy-ing

I’ve been in love with Deva ever since I met her in 8th grade and we kept in contact all through school and college. We now live near each other, although she doesn’t speak to me anymore and spends all her time with her boyfriend. One day when passing her house on the way home I see them getting on a bus nearby. I stop and wait for the bus to pull away before approaching the house, I quickly search around the door and find the spare key. I let myself into her house and make my way upstairs to her bedroom. I find her drawer full of panties and pull a bunch out, smelling them and feeling my cock harden. I lay on her bed and stroke my cock while smelling her panties, it doesn’t take long for me to cum. I begin to search her room some more and find her desktop is unlocked. Searching the files only turns up one topless photo which I quickly send to myself and a link to a vlog site. I begin to watch a video and it’s Deva sat in her bed in a lacy bra talking about her sex life. I begin to stroke my cock again, listening to her describe how she sucked off her boyfriend. I pause the video and cum again. I tidy up and leave, a pair of her panties stuffed into my pocket. Over the next few days, I watch everyone of her vlogs, masturbating to each of them. A few weeks later I return to her house and spend a couple hours installing miniature cameras around the house. Three go in her bedroom, two into the bathroom and one in the living room and kitchen. That night I watch, masturbating, as Deva strips off her clothes and climbs into the shower. Watching her slender body dripping with water and soap makes me cum quickly. Over the next few weeks, I watch her shower and, in the bedroom, getting dressed and having sex with her boyfriend. I save each video and masturbate to them regularly.
Attachments
Snapchat-1142118286.jpg
Snapchat-1142118286.jpg (87.86 KiB)
Viewed 2679 times
Snapchat-451768748.jpg
Snapchat-451768748.jpg (55.53 KiB)
Viewed 2679 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:58 pm

Another requested. Comment below which is your favourite and if you’re enjoying them.

Caught in the act

I’m home alone one day surfing through my social medias when I see a video of my sister Ellen dancing seductively in a mini bikini. Watching the video makes my cock instantly harden and I move from the couch and head up into her bedroom. I search through her clothes hamper and pull out a pair of her dirty panties. I strip off my clothes and lay in her bed, stroking my cock and smelling Ellen’s panties. A few moments later I hear a noise outside and before I can react Ellen walks through the door. I scramble to cover myself as she shouts “What the fuck are you doing?”. She sees my hard cock and panties in my hand and her school bag drops to the floor. I move to grab my clothes but she blocks the door, hands on her hips and says “Where do you think you’re going? You haven’t finished yet”. I stare at her in shock as she crosses the floor to where I’m standing and wraps her arms around my neck before leaning in and kissing me fully on the lips. She leans back and says “You’re gonna fuck me now and then you can leave”. She kneels down and kisses my cock before sliding it into her mouth, gagging slightly as the tip reaches her throat. She blows me for a few minutes before telling me to lay on the bed. As I do, she begins to undress. She pulls her shirt over her head and undoes her bra, letting her perky tits free. She then pulls down her yoga pants and reveals her shaved pussy. She climbs onto the bed and straddles me, sliding my cock into her dripping wet pussy. She moans loudly as she bounces up and down on my cock, playing with her tits. She rides me this way for several amazing minutes before collapsing beside me on the bed and says “Alright you fuck me now”. I get up and position myself between her legs before sliding my cock back into her pussy. Her moaning grows louder as I fuck her faster and faster, watching her tits bounce around wildly. “Oh my god I’m gonna cum” she screams and lets out her largest moan before closing her eyes and beginning to breathe heavily. I don’t stop fucking her whilst she orgasms and begin to feel myself getting close. I lay on top of her, cock still pounding her pussy, and thrust as deep as I can. Cum explodes from my cock into her pussy and I hear her gasp in surprise. She pushes me off her screaming “Did you just cum in me? I’m not on the pill you dickhead”. I look down at her as cum dribbles from her pussy and say to her “We should do this again; your pussy is perfect to cum into”. She screams names and swear words at me as I gather up my clothes and return to my room.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-08-02 143931.png
Screenshot 2022-08-02 143931.png (1.63 MiB)
Viewed 2615 times
Screenshot 2022-08-02 143849.png
Screenshot 2022-08-02 143849.png (1.38 MiB)
Viewed 2615 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:27 pm

Nearly through the backlog, will start taking new requests on Monday. Let me know what you guys think of these and which is your favourite.

Cheating girlfriend

I’m sat in bed whilst my girlfriend Isabella is in the shower when a text comes through on her phone. I pick it up and it reads “Hey babe, your pussy is amazing and can’t wait to do you again. When will you dump your boyfriend for me?”. I unlock her phone and begin to scroll through her messages, she has cheated on me with at least three guys since she moved into my apartment. I hear the shower turn off and begin to think on what I’ll do. As she comes out the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her body, I grab her and force her to bend over on the bed. I yank off the towel and forcefully shove my cock into pussy. She yells at me, telling me she doesn’t have time for this but soon stops and begins to moan loudly as I roughly fuck her. I push head down with one hand, tightly gripping her hair so she can’t move. I pull my cock from her pussy and push the tip into her ass. Isabella has been against doing anal and hearing her screams of pain and begs for me to stop only makes me smile. Her tight ass stretches as I push my cock further into her ass and her screams are interjected with whimpers and crying. I begin to pound her harder and harder as she struggles against me. It doesn’t take me long to cum and I fill her ass, thrusting as deep as I can. She sighs in relief as I pull my cock out of her ass but gasps as I shove it back into her pussy. I fuck her pussy for several minutes before cumming deep into that as well. I pull her off the bed and into a kneeling position in front of me. Her face is red and tears streak down her cheeks. I shove my cock into her mouth and push her head down as far as possible. She gags and tries to push me away but I hold on tight, cumming down her throat. She coughs and splutters as I pull out my cock but she swallows the cum. She returns to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn back on. After this event she acted a lot more submissively around me and she never cheated on me again.
Attachments
1652487734933.jpg
1652487734933.jpg (117.09 KiB)
Viewed 2601 times
1652395448377.jpg
1652395448377.jpg (92.35 KiB)
Viewed 2601 times
FB_IMG_1593499104386.jpg
FB_IMG_1593499104386.jpg (58.92 KiB)
Viewed 2601 times
FB_IMG_1632821270786.jpg
FB_IMG_1632821270786.jpg (80.72 KiB)
Viewed 2601 times
received_3126617710909109.jpeg
received_3126617710909109.jpeg (56.89 KiB)
Viewed 2601 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:59 am

Nearly through the backlog, will let you know when requests are open again.

The stripper

It is late one night when Sophie knocks on the door of a house, she can hear music and laughter from inside. The door opens and she’s ushered inside to a room with half a dozen men sat in a semi-circle. Sophie smiles at them and opens up her long coat, dropping on the floor beside her. Underneath she’s wearing a short tight black lacy dress which hugs her slender figure. She begins to dance, swaying her hips seductively in time with the music, she pulls her dress up slightly so the guys get a glimpse of her red thong. Reaching behind herself she unzips the dress and it falls to the floor revealing her naked breasts. She begins to dance on one of the guys and soon her thong is tossed into the pile clothes. She pulls the mans cock out of his pants and begins to suck, feeling it harden in her mouth. The other guys gather around her and soon she is being fucked. They take turns spit roasting her, fucking each of her holes and slapping her perky ass. Sophie just kneels on all fours and takes each cock, moaning in delight between gags as cocks are shoved down her throat. They then take turns cumming over face, leaving her dripping in their warm loads. She leaves the house covered in dry cum and panty-less, having given them to the groom to be.
Attachments
IMG_20220803_194638.jpg
IMG_20220803_194638.jpg (124.44 KiB)
Viewed 2575 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:29 pm

Another requested.

Skinny dipping

I’m sat on the porch of my girlfriend Taylors’ beachside house drinking and chatting with her. It’s a warm summers night and tide is in. I suggest we go for a swim and we walk down to the shore line. We quickly strip off our clothes and lay them in the sand before wading out into the sea. Despite the warm night the sea is cold as pushes against our bodies. We splash about for a bit before returning to the shore. We kiss, her lips are salty and soft. My hands search her body, grabbing her ass and massaging her soft breasts and hard nipples. We lay down onto the sand and I push my cock into her unshaved pussy. I begin to lick her salty body as I fuck her, biting down onto hard nipples. I pound her into the soft wet sand as the surf splashes around us, her tits bouncing up and down. She rolls over onto her belly and I push my cock into her ass, she moans as it slips into her. I thrust hard in and out of her ass, her moaning growing louder as I pound her faster and faster. I pull out of her ass and lay in the sand, allowing Taylor to climb on top of me. She bounces up and down on my cock and feel myself getting close to cumming. Suddenly a wave crashes into us and we scream in shock as the cold-water washes over us. The moment is ruined and we gather our clothes up and rush on back up to the house. We dive into the shower and wash the salt and sand from our bodies. As the last of the soap washes off my body Taylor kneels before me and begins to suck my cock. She gags as I force her head down my shaft and fuck her throat. I cum into her mouth and she swallows quickly before turning the shower off and getting out.
Attachments
IMG_E2992.JPG
IMG_E2992.JPG (197.79 KiB)
Viewed 2541 times
IMG_2931.PNG
IMG_2931.PNG (2.21 MiB)
Viewed 2541 times
IMG_2947.PNG
IMG_2947.PNG (2.8 MiB)
Viewed 2541 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:43 pm

Another requested

The best friends

I’ve been invited over to dinner with a co-worker and am sat in the living room with his best friend Erin. I open the bottle of wine I brought for them and pour it into their glasses. A few minutes later they pass out, slumping onto the couch. I tie up my co-worker, gagging him, and strip the clothes off of Erin, her naked body is slender and petite. She has small breasts and a shaved pussy. I bend down and begin to kiss her pussy, my tongue pushing into it. I eat her out for a few minutes before pulling my cock out and shoving it into her un-resisting mouth. I fuck her throat as hard as I can and cum deep into it. I then stand up and cuff her hands behind her back before going into her bedroom and rifling through her panty drawer. I return to the living room and watch as Erin begins to stir. She struggles against the cuffs and stares at me, her eyes wide with fear. I pull her up by her hair and shove my cock back into her mouth, she gags as the tip hits her throat and I force her to blow me. I throw her back down to the ground and begin to fuck her from behind, she screams as my cock enters her and her whimpers only make me fuck her harder. I hear her friend begin to wake behind me. I continue to fuck her whilst he struggles against his restraints. I pull out of her pussy and drag her over to her friend, I tell her to suck his cock and re-cuff her hands in front of her. She reaches up and pulls out his limp cock, she begins to suck it and I see it harden as her mouth moves up and down it. I position myself behind her again and push my cock into her ass, I hear her cry out in pain but she continues to suck her friend’s cock. I take turns fucking her ass and pussy until she suddenly jerks her head back, cum shooting from her friend’s cock and covering her face. I pull her away and finish into her pussy. I leave them there after redressing and leaving with a few of Erin’s panties in my pocket.
Attachments
47EDA655-15A5-4AD7-B35A-FAB240DA240D.jpeg
47EDA655-15A5-4AD7-B35A-FAB240DA240D.jpeg (622.99 KiB)
Viewed 2513 times
8A3709D7-5F94-4067-B18C-65DC214FE8D6.jpeg
8A3709D7-5F94-4067-B18C-65DC214FE8D6.jpeg (540.05 KiB)
Viewed 2513 times
F53D8715-D0B6-4F0E-8BF1-6C31F0E22642.jpeg
F53D8715-D0B6-4F0E-8BF1-6C31F0E22642.jpeg (613.08 KiB)
Viewed 2513 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post