NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:11 pm

"I already have, Labrina," I say and push her away from me. She falls back onto the cot with her legs in the air. I have also removed her panties, and I get a nice view of her pussy. I smile, and I'd love to fuck her, but that's not why I brought her here. There are much bigger plans in store for Labrina than my cock pushing into her pussy or her throat. Her eyes look up at me with tears, and her chin starts quivering. A sob escapes from her throat, and she buries her face in her hands.

"Why?" she asks in a wailing voice. "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm selling you. Actually, I already have," I answer, and I move to the door. I unlock it and it swings open with a squeaky, grinding noise. Before I step out of the chamber, I look back at her. She's got tears streaming down her face, and her sobbing is heavy and substantial. It truly warms my heart to see her like this. I give her a wicked smile and a wink. "Have fun, Princess." I step out and lock the door behind me.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Not three minutes after I leave, six South American men rush into the chamber and gaze upon Labrina in her little Princess outfit. They smile at her; they have bad teeth and smell like shit. They speak in Mapudungun, a language Labrina cannot understand, and they get frustrated with her when she refuses to follow their orders. They toss her on the cot and grab her ankles, raising her legs in the air. They point and smile and laugh at her exposed pussy. Labrina screams and kicks her legs, and she shrieks from the top of her lungs when one of the men finger her clit. She's yelling and crying, but the men don't give a shit. They're in the chamber with her to sample the goods.

Labrina feels the pressure of one of the men on top of her before she even realizes just what the fuck is going on. She feels the hands of the others hold her down by the arms and shoulders. She feels the head of a penis slowly making its way inside her pussy, then all the way in it goes. Labrina screams and howls in pain. OOOOOOOHH!! OOOOOOOHH!! The man pumps away in her, pinning her shoulders. He licks her face, neck, tits. ...
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:12 pm

... Labrina screams again. The tears roll down her cheeks as the man's slobber coats over her and his cock drills her cunt. AAAAHHH!! AAAAAHHH!! Labrina bends her knees to her chest to try to push him off her with her legs, but she's powerless. The cot squeaks and rattles, and Labrina wails. The man on top of her is grunting, laughing, and he cums with a quick spurt. She sobs as his cum soaks into her pussy, and she screams at the other men to get the fuck outta here and leave her alone.

The second man smiles and advances on her. He ruffles the edges of the French maid outfit so the skirt flies up, showing his buddies Labrina's pussy with a drop of the man's cum slowly seeping out. Everyone laughs. Labrina weeps and begs for them to let her go. They don't understand a word she's saying. Her sobbing breaks her words, and the men don't speak English. The second man shrugs, grabs her hips and heaves her over so Labrina is lying on her stomach. He hoists her ass up from the cot and drills his cock into her asshole. EEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!! Labrina shrieks, and it echoes through the chamber. She grabs the cot in pain, trying to wiggle away, but the man has a firm hold on her. His cock pounds her ass, and she throws her face down on top of the cot, trying to suppress the screams. They come anyway: EEEEEEEHHHHH!! EEEEEEEEEEHHHH!! AAAAAAAAHHH!! ...
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:12 pm

... Her breath breaks out into more sobbing; her eyes squint against the salty tears. She knows her ass is being r*ped red and raw, and when the fucker cums, he lets out a long, low moan with a smile as Labrina weeps some more.

"F-fuck...y-you assholes," she cries. Labrina wipes her cheeks with the back of her hands, but the tears keep coming.

Another man kneels in front of her face and grins at her. His moustache hides most of his rotted teeth, but Labrina can smell him the worst. She gags and tries to look away from him, but he grabs her head and pulls her closer to him. She thinks he's about to kiss her or spit in her mouth or something, but instead, he produces a pair of pliers from his back pocket. He grabs Librina's lips and pulls them over, exposing her teeth. She grunts and groans and tries to pull away, but it does no good. The man clamps the pliers on a tooth. And twists. Labrina shrieks. EEEEEEEEHEEEEEHHHH!!!! He yanks the tooth from her mouth; a splash of blood spills on the cot under her chin. AAAAAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAHH!! The pliers return to her mouth, and another tooth is extracted. EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!! Then another, and another, and more until Labrina's mouth is a bloody wreck, shooting sharp pain through her head, front six teeth on the top and six on the bottom pulled so she can't bite down when the fucker sticks his dick in her mouth.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Labrina gets spit-roasted, pounding and drilling in her mouth--she can taste the dirty, unwashed cock slide over her tongue as it pokes against the back of her throat--and the pounding and drilling in her ass and pussy by the three remaining men. The tears in her eyes don't stop coming. She chokes on the cock--guuukk, guuukkk, mmmfffff, mmmffff, guuuurrrrrrkkk, guukk--and she feels her pussy and ass stretching further, spread open and clamping against the meaty dicks fucking and ****** her. She wants to give up, to drop out, to throw in the towel and drop dead. Anything for this shit to end. The dick in her mouth thrusts harder with each pump, going deeper and deeper into her throat. Mmmmmffff, mmmmmmffffff, guuuuuurrrrrrkkkkk. She spits up and slobbers all over the cock, and she thinks she's going to puke. The cocks in her pussy and ass cum at nearly the same time. She feels the squirt in her lower intestines, a hot and heavy load, and the squirt in her pussy seeps through her cervix to her womb and inseminates her precious fucking eggs. The fucker pounding her throat grabs her hair and forces her head against his loins so his balls are almost in her mouth, too. Labrina can't breathe. The cum blows down her throat, making her eyes open wide, and some of the semen spurts out through her nose. Her tears continue to moisten her cheeks. The cum oozes to her tummy. When he pulls out of her mouth, Labrina takes a deep breath and pukes all over herself.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:14 pm

This pisses the men off. They yell at her in Mapudungun and slam her face down upon the cot. They rub her nose in her vomit. Then they take a scythe and cut off one of her ears.

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Labrina screams. She clutches the cot, thrashing against the pain. The men aren't done with her yet, though. They ignore her bleeding head and still-bleeding mouth. They ignore the cum leaking from her pussy and ass, staining the French maid outfit and sticking to the lace top of the black diamond fishnet thigh-high stockings. WAAAAAAAA!! WAAAAAA!! They definitely ignore her incessant screaming and wailing like a bitch.

They take a second turn at ****** her, all six of them. Labrina moans and whimpers as their cocks penetrate her. They feel even deeper and harder than the first time. And they don't cum quite as quickly this time around, keeping her pinned on the cot and treating her to a sample of what she can expect the rest of her life to be like. Double- and triple-penetration in all three holes--Labrina thinks her jaw is broken--and more cum in her body. These fuckers are giving Labrina the ultimate definition of Cumslut. Her body quivers and trembles; her mind shuts itself off. She's no longer home upstairs. Now, she's just a crying, moaning, leaking mess. A new Princess in a world of already-made whores.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:14 pm

I'm sitting in the next room watching Labrina's r*pe and torture on a monitor, smoking Cuban cigars and drinking Scotch whiskey with some bigwigs in world politics. We're all having a laugh and a good wank to the show, and I have a satchel of money. Finder's fee for bringing Labrina to them. These bigwigs are the same assholes who tell the public that they want to eradicate human trafficking, but at the same time, the temptation is too fucking great. Can't say I blame them. Why waste a good Princess to a life of decency and respectability? Fuck that noise.

I take my money and leave as they auction her off whilst the six fuckers have a third round with Labrina. I don't have to stick around to know what'll happen: one of these bigwig fuckers is gonna win her, pay handsomely for her and take her back to his country with him, just to toss her used and abused ass into a brothel and get his money back. Beautiful plan. Simply beautiful.

(End.)
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Iamamess69 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Name is klara , fucking destroy her
Attachments
IMG_20210923_024233.jpg
IMG_20210923_024233.jpg (260 KiB)
Viewed 941 times
IMG_20211019_015246.jpg
IMG_20211019_015246.jpg (180.61 KiB)
Viewed 941 times
Iamamess69

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Here's Lily (in 5 parts).
Attachments
LILY.jpg
LILY.jpg (236.37 KiB)
Viewed 923 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:28 pm

Lily is a tourist in Papua New Guinea. She's enjoying the warm waters, scuba diving and snorkeling, but she also knows that tourists are easy prey here. So she stays close to her friends and they hire a local guide to show them around. She and her friends are out at a pub. Their guide is with them, just to keep them safe from the troublemakers and rebel-rousers. They're making big plans to explore inland tomorrow, and that's when they'll really need their guide to show them where to go and which places to stay away from. Most of the locals are decent, but they look upon the pretty white girls, especially Lily, with lust in their eyes. Lily puts down her drink and wants to dance to the local band, and even though her friends aren't fans of the music, they agree.

They hit the dancefloor and shake and wiggle their bodies to the music. Lily is especially having a blast. She's throwing her hands in the air and kicking her legs, giggling and jiggling all the while. The guide sits at their table, watching Lily make a spectacle of herself. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a Rohypnol pill. He glances around the pub. No one is looking; everyone is focused on Lily and her friends. He looks at the girls. They're not looking at him, either. They're too busy having fun. He drops the pill into Lily's drink, and it dissolves in seconds.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:28 pm

Lily and her friends come back from the dancefloor. Lily's laughing and talking about how great the band is, but her friends don't agree. She looks at them and shrugs. "Well," she says, "I think they're great. They've got a great beat." She picks up her drink and takes a sip. The guide inwardly smiles. Lily wipes her mouth with a napkin, then she takes another sip, this one longer.

"Easy on the liquor, girl," says one of Lily's friends, but the guide is saying to himself, No, no, white girl. Drink it all up.

Lily sits in the booth next to the guide and asks him where he's going to take them first tomorrow. The guide smiles again and looks deeply into Lily's eyes. "I'm taking you to a place that is worth dying for," he says with a sly grin. "That, I promise."

Lily gives him a smile, then her friends say they need to use the ladies' room. They ask Lily to join them, but she declines. "No," she says, shaking her head and finishing her drink, "I'm good. I'm just gonna sit here for a while." She watches them move through the crowd of locals staring at them, and Lily's starting to get a bit lightheaded. Her vision is blurring, and the sounds of the pub slowly become a convoluted din. ...
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:29 pm

... She gets a bit drowsy, a bit heavy, and a bit confused. Lily tries to look at the guide, but her head is spinning and she can't focus on him. She can't focus on anything.

"Lily?" the guide says, and Lily thinks he sounds a million miles away. "Lily, are you all right?"

Lily drops into his arms. He photographs her unconscious body.

When Lily opens her eyes again, she feels herself moving. She can hear the whine of an engine and feel the jolt of turbulence. She's in a plane. Lily lifts her head and looks around, but she's surrounded by darkness. Somewhere, someone is laughing and speaking in one of the 700 native languages on the island. It sounds like it might be her guide, but as a tourist, Lily thinks they all sound the same. She tries to sit up, but something is holding her down. It takes her another minute to come out of her stupor, and when she does, Lily realizes it's a person holding her down. There's a man on her chest, groping her tits. She feels him inside her pussy, pumping and thrusting.

"G-get off...ah! ah! ah!...m-me!! Ohh! Ohh! St-stop it...uh! Uh! Uh!...n-now!" Lily tries to swing her arms, to punch him, but her wrists are bound with rope or twine; she can't tell in the darkness. She tries to move her legs; her ankles are also bound. She's lying on wooden crates in the spread-eagle position as the rapist atop of her continues to fuck her.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:30 pm

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Wh-what...uh! Uh! Uh!...what th-the f-fuh-fuuuucckkk?? Ooh! Ooh! Stop! Help me! Ah! Ah! Ah! S-some...uh! Uh! Uh!...somebodyyy...ooh! Oooh! Oooh!...h-help meeeeee!!"

Lily's pleas for help are met with more laughter and a fist to her mouth. It slams her head back upon the crate, and she moans. She can taste the blood in her mouth. She can feel the cock in her pussy stretch and widen her as it shoves inside her then pulls away, only to shove back in again. She whimpers as her rapist pounds harder. His hands squeeze her tits; she feels his tongue flick her nipples. Lily moans again and squirms, then she's hit in the mouth again. More laughter as she starts weeping. The cock in her pussy plows in deep then slows. The man on her chest groans and grunts, and her cunt is filled with his cum.

"Wh-what the fuck?" she whines as a warm drop of cum oozes from her pussy and dribbles down the crack of her ass. Lily feels the cold steel of a knife blade slice through her restraints, then she feels two massive hands pick her up under her shoulders. Somebody pushes her through the dark plane. Her legs are weak and trembling. She stumbles a couple times, then she's yanked up again. Someone yells angrily at her in their language. Lily shakes her head and cries. "I-I don't know wh-what y-you're say-saying..."
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:30 pm

Someone opens a hatch on the side of the plane. Lily can see the stars in the night sky, little twinkling orbs, and she thinks she's dreaming. The person pushing her through the plane forces her to the open hatch. Lily feels her heart thrashing in her chest and her body tense up. She tries to get away, but the person is too powerful. She starts screaming and crying, knowing they mean to push her from the aircraft and drop her to her demise below.

"NOO! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

Lily's feet leave the floor of the plane, her body is in flight through the air. The rush of the wind against her face deadens the shrillness of her shrieking. The stars whip by, and the jungle below gets larger...

She crashes into the trees. Her ribs snap, and a blast of air leaves her lungs forever. Her body tumbles further, down one limb to another as she barrels towards the jungle floor. Her aorta bursts, and her eyes go blind. Lily's body rests upon a fallen limb with a huge branch which impales her ass. She twitches, not quite dead but no longer alive, either. Her hands and fingers tremble, and her feet kick out in almost the same way she kicked them out when she was dancing with her friends not more than three hours before. Half a minute later, Lily is dead.

Her friends and family back home file a missing person's report as the State Department discourages all travel to Papua New Guinea whilst buzzards peck away at Lily's body. The local guide masturbates to her photo.

(End.)
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby 52istheMike » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Think you can do lizzie?
Attachments
6ED9D13D-EB1C-4B04-B1CE-0FB374024216.jpeg
6ED9D13D-EB1C-4B04-B1CE-0FB374024216.jpeg (234.37 KiB)
Viewed 897 times
65EA77B4-6BC8-40FD-B00C-113688FE4F74.jpeg
65EA77B4-6BC8-40FD-B00C-113688FE4F74.jpeg (469.65 KiB)
Viewed 897 times
BA7E791B-29EE-47EE-8DCB-9F5F926D94F5.jpeg
BA7E791B-29EE-47EE-8DCB-9F5F926D94F5.jpeg (1.06 MiB)
Viewed 897 times
52istheMike
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Blueiscool » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:35 am

Blueiscool
Active Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Here's Alba (in 8 parts)
Attachments
ALBA.jpg
ALBA.jpg (278.54 KiB)
Viewed 827 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 pm

I hate karaoke nights at the club. They always bring out the worst in people's self-proclaimed talents. Shit. That's all it is. I would rather scrub my balls with a rusty bear trap than sit through listening to the fucktards singing songs they don't know the lyrics to.

That is, until Alba shows up. She's wearing a long flowing dress, showing off some of her cleavage but none of her legs. Although her painted little toes do peep out from beneath the skirt. That's kind of a turn-on, even if I never did understand why whores paint their toenails. She smiles at the crowd; her lips are glossy with cherry lipstick. Her eyes sparkle. She's apparently done the karaoke thing before. Alba shows off nothing but confidence. I'm beginning to wonder if she's a celebrity somewhere.

Then she starts singing. I don't know the song, and I don't know what she's saying. Alba's singing in Spanish, but she has the entire club enthralled with her voice. Everyone stops what they're doing--gambling on shots at the pool table; drinking a drink they forgot they ordered; dancing for attention--all of that stops. Alba closes her eyes and belts out some pretty big notes in her accent. It's hot, really is. She's a true karaoke queen. I think I might actually be smiling. For real, this time. And my cock is liking Alba right now, too.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:55 pm

I raise my glass of bourbon and nod at Alba as she finishes her song and steps off the stage. She has her hand over her mouth, hiding her laughter. She looks at me sitting at the bar, and I say, "Come here, Princess," even though she's too far away to hear me and the crowd between us is applauding her. Alba waves and smiles at everybody, thanking them for their appreciation, and she heads in my direction. She moves like she sings: gracefully and beautifully. Alba looks like she stepped out of a dream. The haze of the club surrounds her as she approaches. I nod at her again and pull out a stool for her to sit.

Alba thanks me, and I tell her, "That was a great performance. You've done this before, haven't you?" When she answers me, she speaks in a Spanish accent, and I feel my cock harden in my trousers. This bitch could weigh a ton and have a moustache, but with that accent, I'd still fuck her.

"I like to please my fans," Alba says. I'll bet you do, you little Spanish cumslut. She catches me looking at her tits. Her eyes narrow, but her smile remains on her face. She glances down at my crotch, and I know she notices the mound growing. At first, I think she's about to turn away or say something about being offended, but instead, Alba gives me a little wink and a shrug of her shoulder. ...
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:55 pm

... The reaction I'm getting from her is making me harder, and she knows exactly what she's doing. I tell her that we should continue our conversation in the VIP room. Alba says, "Sure, why not?" And off we go. I lead her away from the bar and the crowd still enamored with her to the back hallway where the VIP room awaits us.

Inside the VIP room, Alba sits on one of the leather sofas and kicks off her shoes. I stand there. staring at her with a smile. "Alba," I say, and she looks up at me. My smile widens into a grin. "There's something you really need to know about me. I didn't really bring you back here to talk to you about your karaoke performance." When Alba asks me what I brought her back here for, I lean close to her and whisper, "For this."

Four other guys burst into the VIP room. They all rush at Alba, who is sitting there with a confused, startled expression. She looks at me again. Her smile is gone, but her eyes are still shining. She's about to ask me something, but I pounce upon her and rip her dress from her body. Her tits bounce from the torn garment. She gasps then shrieks. She tries to cover herself with her arms, but the other four guys each take her wrists and ankles. I wedge my fingers between her skin and her panties and slowly roll them off. Alba looks at each of us, horrified. ...
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:56 pm

... I think she expected me to make a move on her like this, but four guys changes the picture for her. She gulps and yells for help. I give her a quick slap across her cheek, and her eyes water. They still gleam, though, like the eyes of a true cumdump about to receive some pounding action. I drop my trousers, and my hard, throbbing cock points at her. The four guys spread her arms and legs, and I step closer to her exposed pussy. Moist. There's a bit of dew there, and I grip the base of my cock to hold it steady as I punch it in her cunt.

"No! Not this!" Alba says, squirming and writhing as the guys hold her down for me. My cock slides in her cunt. I can feel her pussy grip around my prick, and it's warm and wet. It sends shivers through my body. The guys laugh, and I just shrug. "Hey, when it feels good, it feels good, ya know?" I thrust my hips forward, and Alba lets out a long "Oooooooooohhh!!" I fuck her pussy and wrap my arms around her hips, hoisting her closer to me. Alba moans. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ooh, fuck. Ooh, fuck. Ooh, fuuuuck!" I look at her face as I'm drilling her. She has her eyes closed tightly and her teeth are clenched. I run my hands the length of her body until I reach her tits and fondle them, feeling them bounce in the palms of my hands as I pump her. "Shit! Uh! Uh! Uh! Fuck! Fuck! Uh! Uh!"
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:57 pm

Alba's Spanish accent is driving me fucking wild. On one hand, I want to reach up to her throat and choke her. But on the other, I want to keep listening to her moan and whimper in her accent. I choose to keep my hands away from her throat. I have to close my eyes, too, to try to keep from cumming too soon. The wet pussy, the Spanish accent, the great firm tits: almost too much to handle all at once. I know my cum is gonna happen quick tonight. I pump Alba faster and harder. Alba's pussy is nice and snug, and it electrifies my cock. She still moans. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oooh. Oooh. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Uh! Uh! Uh!" The tingling #Censor from my loins, shooting through the nerves of my body, and then I feel my knees weaken. I can barely stand as I force a few more thrusts into Alba's cunt. Shiiiit. I'm fucking cummmming...

The hot explosion of my cum shoots deep in her pussy. I pump one last time to give Alba the last few drops of my load, and she looks at me with anger. I stare at her as I pull out, wipe my sticky dick off with her dress, and tell her, "Hey, this is what you wanted, right? This is why you came back here to the VIP room with me." It's on the tip of my tongue to tell her that VIP should stand for Very Impressive Pussy, because that's exactly how I feel about the pussy I just creamed in. But before I can say anything, the other four guys jump her.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:57 pm

They spit-roast gangrape Alba. One dude is okay with sloppy seconds of her pussy, so he pounds her there. One guy is digging on skullfucking her mouth, so it takes him just a moment to force open Alba's jaw wide. Mmmmf! Mmmmmfff! Mmmmmmff! Tears stream from her eyes and her saliva seeps from between her lips and the massive dick pounding her throat. The other two guys are excited to share her ass. She looks tight down there, but two dicks in that tight little hole loosen her right up. Not only do her ass-cheeks spread open wide, but her hips start to pop. Each cock thrusts and jams in her holes, all at once, and she looks at me through her tears. She reaches out to me as if I have any interest in helping her. She keeps reaching out to me. I sit next to them on the leather sofa and laugh at her. She drops her hand. Alba's eyes reflect sadness, helplessness and humiliation. I watch the lump in her throat move up and down, in and out. Mmmmfff! Mmmmmfff! Guurrrrkk, guurkk, guuk, guukk, mmmfffff! Mmmmff!

This makes my cock stiff again. I slowly jerk myself whilst the four fuckers pound the hell out of Alba, and at one point her body folds in like an accordion. Mmmmffff!! Mmmmmfff!! Her tits bounce up and down and all around on her chest, and her hips keep popping with each extreme thrust in her ass. ...
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:58 pm

The guy fucking her mouth yanks her hair back and glares down at her as he dumps his jizz down her throat. Some of it bursts out of her nostrils, and Alba's eyes roll in the back of her head. Her arms and hands shake and tremble. When he pulls from her, he clamps his hands over her mouth so she can't throw up. I hear Alba swallow the cum. Gulp. Guuuuullp. Guuuulllp. Gulp. Gulp. The guy fucking her pussy pulls away, too, having added his baby-making magic to mine, and Alba's pussy oozes sticky drops of sperm. They dangle there from her cunt for a moment before dropping to the floor. Nasty fucking Princess. The duo drilling and stretching her ass go a few minutes more, and Alba screams as they destroy her anal sphincter.

AAAAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Damn, her screams are fucking hot with that Spanish accent.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:58 pm

I stand from the sofa, still stroking myself, and as the assfuckers are dumping their hot wads in Alba's intestines, I stick my dick in her face. She's covered in sweat, tears and slobber. Then I burst my cum on her nose and in an eye. She curses something in Spanish and shrieks. Alba tries to wipe the cum from her eye, but her hand only makes more of an ooey gooey mess of her face. She drops to her hands and knees on the floor, weeping and muttering. Her body is shivering, and one of the guys hands me something. It's a nice little memento, something to bring Alba back full-circle to remind her of us. Of the club. Of me.

It's the microphone she used when she was on stage, singing her Spanish song. I punch it in her pussy. All the way. It slides in, then her pussy sucks it in. Alba shrieks. EEEEEEEHH!! The mike is still on, and out in the bar, the gang can hear the sloshy sucking noise of the microphone entering her cunt, and her shrieking. Music to my ears.

We leave her there, in the Very Impressive Pussy room, groaning, trembling, crying, and oozing cum.

(End.)
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Matrim123 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:11 pm

This is julia. Give that fat ass what it deserves!!

Literally anything goes for her. Be as brutal and extreme as you see fit for her

She’s a senior in HS (yes she’s 18) and she’s a reall bitch. One of those popular girls rhat doesn’t give a shit about anyone else
Attachments
908C39E8-9A4C-49A0-A77B-E6D3F563AA2D.jpeg
908C39E8-9A4C-49A0-A77B-E6D3F563AA2D.jpeg (1.25 MiB)
Viewed 810 times
02D3AC90-A9A1-4D47-BD70-C8E9C2473A6B.jpeg
02D3AC90-A9A1-4D47-BD70-C8E9C2473A6B.jpeg (142.34 KiB)
Viewed 810 times
Matrim123
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:20 pm

Hey, everyone--I'm swamped with stories right now. I'm not taking on any new projects until I'm caught up. I'll post here on the thread when I'll start handling more requests.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:19 am

Here's Olivia (in 8 parts)
Attachments
OLIVIA.jpeg
OLIVIA.jpeg (91.27 KiB)
Viewed 737 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:19 am

The curly-haired brunette rushes into the club, dodging the bouncers as they try to stop her at the door. Those fucking meatheads are losing their edge. I watch her storm around, screaming above the music, going off about someone who came in here and was never seen again. I sip my drink. Another hysterical bitch, one who needs to learn her place real fucking quick.

Someone asks her what her name is, and at first she seems reluctant, but then I hear her say, "Olivia." She looks at the dancers on the dancefloor shaking and grooving. She spins around and looks at the bar, where I'm sitting, and stares at the people sipping on their drinks. I look at her, and she stares at me. A pair of bouncers are coming her way. I hold up my hand and stop them. They know what I have in mind for our new...ah, friend.

Olivia approaches me, never taking her eyes off mine. I don't care for the way she's glaring at me. I'm going to do something about that, something the little Princess isn't gonna like. "Hey," she says, sounding like an entitled bitch. "You look like you probably run this show here. I need to talk to you."
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:20 am

I tell her that the only show I run here is the one in the back, and when Olivia asks me what the fuck that's s'posed to mean, I look at the bouncers. They smile, nod and return to the door. I look at the bartender. Little wiry fuck knows to mind his own business. I look at the dancers. They're too fucked up on booze and heroin to know the difference. Gotta love this fucking club. I look back at Olivia. She's got her hands on her hips and an impatient look on her face. I can tell that she really wants to find out what happened to one of her friends. I wonder which one. Then I answer her question by clutching her throat. Her hands rise to mine, trying to scratch and claw, and I pull her away from the bar. She's flailing her arms and choking for air. No one notices. No one cares. Her eyes are hard and cold and pissed at me right now. Just wait til I get her in the back room, where I run the show.

I open a door that leads to the back hallway and heave Olivia through the threshold. She thumps upon the wall, coughing and gasping. She steadies herself on the wall, hand rubbing her throat, scowling at me as I walk through the door. That fucking look in her eyes again. "Fucking asshole! You feel like a big man, do you? Treating a lady--"
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post