NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I'll create stories of your fantasies

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: I'll create stories of your fantasies

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:59 pm

Another requested

Lost

It’s late one winters night when there is a knock on my door, I open it to see a young girl who looks lost and cold. I invite her inside and she asks if she could use my phone. I shut the door behind her and show her through my house to the kitchen. Once inside I grab her and drag her down into the basement, throwing her into a dog cage bolted to the floor. I leave her there and pick up her bag as I return upstairs, I pull out her phone and remove the dead battery and sim card, disabling it. Half an hour passes and her muffled screams have stopped. I descend back into the basement and tell her to remove her clothes. She refuses until I jab a cattle prod through the cage and she struggles out of her clothes in the cramped cage. She passes me them through the door and I pass her back a studded collar and tell her to put it on. I then attach a leash to the collar and walk her like a dog into the adjoining room. I set her up on the bed and tell her to pose in a variety of ways, photographing each one. I then pull out my cock and tell her to suck it. She clearly inexperienced so I grab her head and shove it down as far as it would go. She gags, coughs and splutters as I cum down her throat and goes to spit it on the floor but stops when I tell her to swallow it. With look of disgust, she swallows the thick load. I leave her there after cuffing her to the bed and go back upstairs and have some dinner. I reassemble her phone and charge it briefly before sending a text to her parents telling them she would be spending the night and most of the next day at her friends. After my dinner I return downstairs and begin to tie her up, locking her into a position where her ass was easily accessed. I lick her ass once before shoving my cock into it, she screams as my cock tears open her ass and slides forcefully into her. I fuck her for several minutes as she whimpers and groans before cumming deep into her ass. I untie her and lead her back to the cage, her face filled with tears. The next morning, I wake her by blasting a hose into the cage, covering her body in icy water. I drag her back out and onto the bed as she shivers. I force her legs open and shove my cock into her tight pussy. She begins to cry again as I fuck her but I lean down and lick the salty tears from her face. I grab her breasts in each hand a squeeze them tightly. I then begin to kiss her mouth and shove my tongue into it. I cum deep into her pussy and give her one last big kiss. I stand up and throw her clothes to her, telling her to get dressed and put on the blindfold I included. I then lead her upstairs to the garage and cuff her in the back of my van. I drive around for about an hour before parking up in a quiet carpark. I climb in the back of the van and pull her pants down to reveal her ass which I fuck. Her screams are muffled by my hand and it doesn’t take me long to cum. I pull up her pants, remove her blindfold and shove her out the back doors, tossing her bag after her. I drive off leaving her alone.
Attachments
Haley(48).jpg
Haley(48).jpg (493.56 KiB)
Viewed 1975 times
Haley(20).jpg
Haley(20).jpg (122.46 KiB)
Viewed 1975 times
Haley(21).jpg
Haley(21).jpg (81.85 KiB)
Viewed 1975 times
Haley(27).jpg
Haley(27).jpg (119.86 KiB)
Viewed 1975 times
This account is mine now bitch
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby hissa » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:28 pm

Her name is michelle and her brother pay some thug to grab and train her has a sex slave to buy her for is personal secret use
Attachments
ZdpWyO2 - Imgur.jpg
ZdpWyO2 - Imgur.jpg (76.38 KiB)
Viewed 1963 times
11075131_10152917684765168_3538353279355955336_o.jpg
11075131_10152917684765168_3538353279355955336_o.jpg (114.58 KiB)
Viewed 1963 times
10354819_10152608509655168_6442873916043141442_n.jpg
10354819_10152608509655168_6442873916043141442_n.jpg (110.29 KiB)
Viewed 1963 times
hissa
Active Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm

Here’s another requested

Princess Cousin

I’m home one evening when I suddenly receive a text from my cousin Jess. It reads “What do you think of my body?” and is accompanied by two nudes. I quickly save the photos as another text arrives saying “Oh my god I’m so sorry those were not meant for you”. I respond with “Why not? Your body is amazing, I would definitely do you!”. Her next few texts are her asking me what was wrong with me and if I was serious. I tell her I am and suggest she sends some more nudes or the ones I already have may just end up in the hands of her parents. Twenty minutes later I receive another naked photo a text reading “You’re fucking disgusting, I’m not sending anymore!”. I cum to the pictures, imagining fucking her. A few weeks later I see her passing the house and tell her to come inside. Once inside she demands to know what I want and respond with “Unless you want those pics everywhere you are gonna go up to my room and be my slave”. She stares at me in shock for a minute before quietly and demurely moving upstairs to my room. I enter it a few minutes later and she’s kneeling on the floor by my bed. I sit on the end of my bed and tell her to give me a lap dance whilst stripping. I pull out my stiffening cock as her last piece of clothing hits the floor and she instantly begins to suck me off with telling. Her lips and tongue tease my tip as her hand jerks the shaft of my cock. After a few minutes I tell her to get on the bed and I shove my cock into her pussy. It's loose but wet and I begin to call her names “You’re a fucking Princess. Queen. Are you enjoying this you sex doll?”. She moans as I pound her from behind, secretly taking photos and videos of my cock pounding her pussy. I cum with one last thrust into her pussy and she scrambles away from me cry out in shock. “Did you just cum in me?” she asks before screaming “I’m not on the pill. I’m not on the fucking pill you bastard”. I tell her to get dressed and leave, suggesting she starts on the pill for our future encounters. I fucked her every week for the next three years before she moved away.
Attachments
6119A218-EC10-40D9-9B61-28BB28DC552D.jpeg
6119A218-EC10-40D9-9B61-28BB28DC552D.jpeg (111.03 KiB)
Viewed 1946 times
FF4177B4-31B7-4A2E-BB68-DAC852CD9C18.jpeg
FF4177B4-31B7-4A2E-BB68-DAC852CD9C18.jpeg (58.67 KiB)
Viewed 1946 times
C19289F6-FBE8-4C5B-821C-C96499ECE7AF.jpeg
C19289F6-FBE8-4C5B-821C-C96499ECE7AF.jpeg (108.31 KiB)
Viewed 1946 times
4282FC5A-F99F-4474-982F-E2ADF2EB98DE.jpeg
4282FC5A-F99F-4474-982F-E2ADF2EB98DE.jpeg (111.37 KiB)
Viewed 1946 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:52 am

A few more posts and I’ll start taking new requests. This was another requested so let me know what you guys think of it.

Daughter’s sleepover

My daughter Millie is having some friends over for the night in celebration of completing her final year of school. Her friends, the identical twins Alice and Beth, are sat on the sofa with her watching movies, eating pizza and drinking cocktails. I’m in the kitchen making myself a drink when one of them walks in, I think it’s Beth but can never tell them apart. As I go to move past her, she grabs me and, standing on the tip of toes, kisses me. I’m shocked at first but kiss her back, pulling her into me with a hug. She stops and kneels down in front of, pulling out my cock and stroking it. She then begins to suck me off, her mouth moving up and down my shaft quickly. Suddenly Millie walks in and asks if I’ve seen Beth who is hidden by the worktop. I tell her I think she’s in the toilet and Millie thanks me before returning to the living room. I look down at Beth and say “That was a close one” but she hasn’t stopped sucking my cock. About a minute later I cum into her mouth and she quickly swallows it, licking her lips. She stands and whispers in my ear “I’m gonna get them drunk so you can fuck us all, I’ll let you know when I’m ready”. She then turns and re-joins the others in the living room leaving me standing there thinking about my daughter’s sexy body. About two hours later I receive a message from Beth and make my way down to the living room. I enter the living room and see them sat in a circle on the floor in their underwear, Beth is completely topless and her perky breast bounce as she laughs. She dares Millie to suck my cock, who looks at her in surprise but she moves to meet me and kneels in front of me. I pull out my stiffening cock and Millie hesitantly begins to suck my cock. Starting by kissing my tip she is soon deep throating my cock. Behind her Beth has begun to kiss her sister Alice, pulling her bra off and rubbing her pussy through her panties. Alice and Beth pull off their panties and move to either side of Millie. They then take turns sucking my cock, Millie removing her underwear as Alice gags on my cock. Seeing Millie’s naked body, her small perky tits and shaved pussy, makes my mind explode with desire. Beth begins to finger Millie, smiling up at me as Alice continues to suck my cock. Alice moves back and I kneel between Millie’s open legs, rubbing my tip against her wet pussy. Millie looks at me with a nervous smile and I push my cock into her pussy. She’s incredibly tight and moans loudly as I begin to fuck her. Alice and Beth lay next to her, kissing her and playing with her tits. After a short while I pull out of Millie and move over to Alice. I fuck her pussy, pounding her as she laughs with enjoyment, Millie biting down on her nipples. I then move over to Beth and push my cock into her pussy. She moans loudly as I thrust in and out of her. I fuck them randomly several more times each, enjoying their tight pussies and grabbing their soft breasts. As I fuck Millie again, she screams louder than ever and squirts, her back arching and eyes crossed. Alice and Beth move to Millie’s pussy and begin to lick up her juices as I continue to fuck her. I pull out of Millie and tell them to suck my cock again. After a few minutes I grab Millie on either side of her head and force her down on my cock. I cum into her mouth as she gags and then let her go. Beth immediately begins to kiss her passionately and as she pulls away a thin strand of cum is suspended between them. I tell them I’m going to bed and a few minutes later I feel them all slide into the bed with me. Millie snuggling into my chest and the twins on either side of us. Sex between us became a regular thing, sometimes just the two of us, sometimes all four. Millie became more provocative around me, wandering the house naked and even allowing me to fuck her anally. The first time we did she screamed so loud I thought the neighbours might call the cops on us. Alice and Beth also did anal with me but Alice didn’t enjoy it so has never done it again.
Attachments
13413785_565991693572236_287894316660694346_n.jpg
13413785_565991693572236_287894316660694346_n.jpg (86.82 KiB)
Viewed 1916 times
13413785_565991693572236_287894316660694346_n (1).jpg
13413785_565991693572236_287894316660694346_n (1).jpg (85.95 KiB)
Viewed 1916 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:06 pm

Here’s another requested.

The bullies’ mom

I’m home alone after school one evening when the doorbell rings. I open it to see a pretty, dark haired woman holding a skateboard. She says “Hi, I’m Amy. I’m Georges’ mom and just wanted to return this to you”. She holds out the skateboard before continuing “I heard he’s giving you a hard time and I’ve told him to put a stop to it”. I thank her and take the skateboard. She then gives me her number and asks me to text her so she can save mine, telling me she wants me to have it in case George continued to hassle me. Later that evening I receive a text from her, it’s a picture of her in the bath, soap just covering her nipples. I text her back, somewhat confused but soon we begin flirting with one another. We text every day, her sending my sexy pictures and me responding with flirtatious comments and describing what I would do to her. Two weeks of texting happens when she finally comes back over to my house. We go up to my bedroom and lock the door behind us. We than lay on the bed, kissing and feeling each other’s body for a while. She stands up and pulls of her top and pants. She’s wearing a matching pink lace bra and panties, her nipples visible through the fabric. I pull of my pants and she begins to suck my hard cock, taking selfies with my phone as she deep throats me. She then hands me the phone and I record her remove her underwear and then slide her pussy over my dick and begin to bounce up and down on me. She feels amazing, as her tits bounce up and down with her, and it doesn’t take me long to cum into her pussy. She moves off my dick and rubs her pussy slightly, her hand comes away covered in cum which she quickly licks up. Over the next couple of years, we become regular sexual partners, even fucking in her sons’ room a few times. Whenever I see her outside, around the town and picking her son up from school, she always winks at me.
Attachments
20220107_183119.jpg
20220107_183119.jpg (233.76 KiB)
Viewed 1833 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:37 pm

Another requested. Still not taking requests, any sent to me will be deleted.

The backyard Queen

It’s summer time and I’ve been spending most of the afternoons watching my neighbour Janelle sunbathing naked by her pool from an upstairs window, stroking my cock to her curvaceous body. One day she spots me up in the window and smiles at me, gesturing for me to come to her. I knock on her door and she opens it, wearing a small bikini and invite me inside. We go up to her bedroom and she pulls the strings on her bikini and they fall to the floor, revealing her tanned naked body, perky tits and shaved pussy. She kisses me, her hands massaging my cock through my pants. She stops kissing me briefly to say “Why don’t you put a baby in me?”. She moves over to the bed and lays down on it, sticking her large ass into the air. I quickly undress and move up to her, bending over to lick her pussy. I eat her out, listening to her moans as I do. I stop eating her and push my cock into her tight pussy. She moans louder and I begin to thrust in and out of her. After a few minutes she flips over onto her back, I continue to fuck her, feeling her tits in my hands as I do. She stops moaning and begins to make a small squeaking noise and her eyes cross and tongue lolls out of her mouth. We stop fucking for a bit and she sucks me off, her warm lips wrapping around my cock and gagging as the tip slams into the back of her throat. I lay down on the bed a short while later and she climbs on top of me. She slides my cock back into her pussy and begins to move up and down the shaft. It doesn’t take me much longer till I cum into her pussy. We lay next to each other for half an hour before she climbs back onto me. This time I cum quickly into her pussy and she giggles with delight. We fuck several times each day for a few weeks before she moves out of town. A few months later I see her in a post, carrying a large baby bump, her bikini stretched tight by her enlarged tits.
Attachments
B3930BF4-B0BF-44D1-91D9-36C4D4872BA6.jpeg
B3930BF4-B0BF-44D1-91D9-36C4D4872BA6.jpeg (280.2 KiB)
Viewed 1778 times
752CB289-085E-4A2A-AD88-44FBEDE0D8E9.jpeg
752CB289-085E-4A2A-AD88-44FBEDE0D8E9.jpeg (166.65 KiB)
Viewed 1778 times
354DB352-1CDE-428B-9F6E-BFF8F1C4E769.jpeg
354DB352-1CDE-428B-9F6E-BFF8F1C4E769.jpeg (227.59 KiB)
Viewed 1778 times
25E41A9E-5E6E-4038-9522-EB12CA7EE0E0.jpeg
25E41A9E-5E6E-4038-9522-EB12CA7EE0E0.jpeg (419.91 KiB)
Viewed 1778 times
3FC4B6E8-4E55-44D4-B9AF-4F30AF7F01DE.jpeg
3FC4B6E8-4E55-44D4-B9AF-4F30AF7F01DE.jpeg (2.7 MiB)
Viewed 1778 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:49 pm

Message me to chat about sluts (u know or I know IRL)
Email jrolling111@gmail.com
Snapchat Jackrolling20
Message me on KIK @JRolling111
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:13 am

This is a part two to this story “The sneak in the night” (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=825132). Let me know what you think and I’ll be taking new requests soon.

The r4pists girlfriend

Maggie has decided to brave the gym again but as she enters, she sees him, the man who befriended and then attacked her in her own home. She hadn’t told anyone of the attack and had continued to send naked selfies to him for several weeks before she finally got the courage to stop. She watches, hidden, as he helps out a young, curvy, red haired woman with various machines and equipment. She watches them for half an hour, barely using the equipment herself, until she sees them head to the changing rooms. She waits a minute and then follows the woman into the changing room which is empty except for the two of them. The woman smiles at her when she enters, a towel wrapped around her body and passes her to get to the showers. Maggie quickly undresses and follows her in, marvelling at the woman’s toned muscles glistening in water. Maggie cautiously approaches her and begins to warn her about the man she was with. The woman smiles at her before grabbing her and pinning her to the shower wall, whispering “He told you not to tell anyone, now your mine” into her ear. The woman spins Maggie around and begins to kiss her, holding one hand to her throat. “Do you think I looked good in your gym clothes?” the woman asked and Maggie realised the sports bra and yoga pants the woman had been wearing were the same ones stolen from her on that night. The woman begins to finger Maggie with her free hand, pushing her fingers deep into her shave pussy. She then moves down and begins to eat out Maggie, pushing her tongue into her pussy. After a few minutes Maggie is dragged to the floor where she lays unresisting. A fist is shoved into her pussy and it is all Maggie can do not to scream loudly, the fist pumps in and out bringing tears to her eyes. The woman moves round, forcing her pussy on Maggie’s mouth and grinding it. A few minutes pass and the woman squirts over Maggie’s face, covering her in her juices. The woman leaves the shower and Maggie follows five minutes later. Her clothes have been stolen, replaced with thong and Princess red dress which barely covers her ass.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220520-065039_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-065039_Instagram.jpg (544.58 KiB)
Viewed 1746 times
Screenshot_20220411-122849_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-122849_Instagram.jpg (54.11 KiB)
Viewed 1746 times
Screenshot_20220711-172553_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-172553_Gallery.jpg (872.84 KiB)
Viewed 1746 times
IMG_6415.png
IMG_6415.png (722.13 KiB)
Viewed 1746 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:28 pm

Another previously requested story. ANY requests sent to me at the moment will be immediately deleted

The new maid

I’ve been following Sierra for a while now, learning her routine and watching her slender, petite body. I finally make my move, grabbing her as she makes her way home one night, bundling her into the back of my van and pushing the needle into her soft skin. She struggles for a minute but soon falls asleep in my arms. I climb into the drivers’ seat and return to my home. I carry her inside and up to the room I prepared; the sedative should last a couple more hours. I lay her on the bed and begin to remove her clothes, revealing her small perky tits, pierced nipples and trimmed pussy. I carry her into the ensuite bathroom and lay her in the tub. From a cupboard I pull out some wax strips, using them to remove the hair from her pussy. I turn on the shower and wash her body down with soaps and lotions. I then towel her body dry and begin to work on her hair, tying it up into an intricate braid. I attach a collar around her neck, fastening it securely. I gather up her clothes and leave the room, locking the door behind me. A few hours later I watch through the cameras as wakes, frantically searching the room for a way out and scrabbling at the collar around her neck. I push a button on my desk and Sierra collapses to the floor as electricity courses through her body. I then speak into the microphone, “The collar you are wearing will shock you whenever you disobey one of my orders or try to leave the house, now get dressed and I will deal with you shortly”. She looks at one of the cameras and ask why I’m doing this to her, I respond by shocking her again and tell her to get dressed. She moves over to the wardrobe and opens it to reveal a dozen different maid outfits, each one sluttier than the last. “You can’t be serious, I’m not wearing them” she shouts but I just shock again, telling her today she picks the outfit. She pulls out a German Oktoberfest dress, pale green and very short. She puts it on, tightening the corseted waist which pushes her small breasts up and makes her waist look even curvier. I unlock the door and lead her to the kitchen, sitting at the table I tell her to make me scrambled eggs on toast. A few minutes later she serves me the dish and I tell her to kneel next to me while I eat. Once finished I tell her to wash the pots and then join me in the living room. She enters the room shortly afterwards, her head held down and eyes averting mine. I tell her to kneel in front of me and I stand up, pulling out my cock. She begins to sob but sucks my cock as I command. I grab her head in my hands and force her further down my cock, she gags and try to push me away but I don’t stop, cumming deep into her throat after a minute or so. She swallows as tears streak down her face and I say to her “Good girl, you’ll get used to that and soon begin to enjoy it”. I put away my cock and head off to work, telling Sierra to tidy the house up and have a dinner ready for when I get home later that evening. That night after I have eaten, I begin to tell her the rules of the house, she will wear a small amount of makeup, keep her pussy waxed, ensure the house is tidy, wear a different outfit everyday and prepare all my meals. Over the next few weeks, we fall into a routine, she begins to anticipate my needs and even initiates a few blowjobs. Two months after she moved into my house, I decide it is time we take our relationship to the next level. That evening we eat a nice meal and I even allow her to indulge into a glass of wine, she is wearing a lacy French maid’s outfit tonight which reveals her nipples through the fabric. I tell her to go up to my bedroom and to wait for me there. I join her a short while later and tell her to remove her clothes, she has gotten used to me seeing her naked body and stands before me, arms crossed over body, pushing her tits up. I pull out my cock and she moves to suck me off but I tell her to lay on the bed, she is surprised by my command but does as I say. I have rarely had to zap her with the collar and am pleased by how much she has changed. I move up to her and lean down, eating her pussy and enjoying the moans that emanate from her mouth. I kiss her body, moving up till our lips meet, my tongue pushing into her mouth. I rub my cock against her pussy and then push it into her. She cries out “Yes master, make me your Princess!” as I slide in and out of her. A few minutes later, her pussy now dripping, I tell her to roll over onto her belly as I pull my cock from her. I lube it up and push my cock into her ass, she screams loudly as my cock tears open her ass. It’s so tight it almost hurts as her anus squeezes my cock. I continue though, thrusting in and out, loosening her up. I fuck her pussy again and this time she squeals with joy before squirting over me. I cum into her pussy, thrusting deep one last time. We collapse onto the bed, her cuddling into me and fall asleep. Afterwards Sierra seems to revel in fucking me whenever she could, even when I was busy. I eventually remove her collar permanently and she replaces it with a choker, staying with me, never wanting to leave my side.
Attachments
sara.jpg
sara.jpg (792.85 KiB)
Viewed 1691 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:24 am

Requests are open again. PM or wickr me at themadne24 for your own custom stories and let me know what you guys think of these below.

The roommate

Gabby has been my roommate for a few months now and I still get a slight rush whenever I see her with her small, slender body and her perky ass, always wearing tight revealing clothes. We get on quite well but sometimes she can be a bit of a bitch, but this only makes me want her more. One night when the rest of the house is out and Gabby is all dressed up to go clubbing, she wearing a tight green dress, high heels and her hair is down. We pass in the corridor and I move quickly, grabbing her around the waste and dragging her into her room. I pin her to her bed as she screams and struggles against me. I tear open the front of her dress and grab her small breasts in each hand. I pull of the remains of her dress, throwing them on the floor behind me and look down at her body. She’s stopped fighting me now, a red mark on her face where I hit her. I pull of her lace thong and smell the aroma of her pussy on it. I move down and begin to eat her shaved pussy, she gasps and then begins to moan. I stand up and pull out my cock, Gabby moves and kneels before me, her lips wrap around my tip and she begin to kiss my cock. Darting forward like a snake she shoves my cock deep into her mouth, sucking me of vigorously. She blows me for a few minutes before laying down on her bed. She grabs her ankles in her hands and moves them, tucking them behind her head. I climb on the bed and rub my cock against her wet pussy. She tells me to fuck her and I push my cock into her tight pussy. She lets out a high pitch moan as I thrust in and out of her, her eyes rolling up in the back of her head. I feel myself getting near to cum and Gabby moves around to suck my cock again. I explode cum over face and in her hair which drips down onto her tits as she scoops it up with her fingers, licking them clean. I redress myself, thank her and begin to leave but halter as she shouts “You better replace that dress if you want more of me!”. A few days later Gabby received a parcel in the post, it contains a silk black dress which fitted her perfectly. She knocked on my door wearing it, pushing me into my room and fucked me, letting me cum into her pussy.
Attachments
IMG_1988.JPEG
IMG_1988.JPEG (950.76 KiB)
Viewed 1671 times
IMG_19901.jpeg
IMG_19901.jpeg (91.26 KiB)
Viewed 1671 times
Polemicgirls-com-2021-07-01-T220325-194.jpg
Fake
Polemicgirls-com-2021-07-01-T220325-194.jpg (140.17 KiB)
Viewed 1671 times
IMG_1987.JPEG
IMG_1987.JPEG (876.03 KiB)
Viewed 1671 times
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG (109.9 KiB)
Viewed 1671 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:26 am

Requests are now open again, PM or wickr me at themadne24 for custom stories about your favourite girls. All I need is a few pictures, her name and a theme for the story. I have a couple of limits but if you read my other stories, you’ll get a good idea of what I’ll do. I only do public stories now as well.
Attachments
requests open.png
requests open.png (993.54 KiB)
Viewed 1670 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:31 pm

Here’s one that I quite enjoyed writing as it’s something a little different. PM or wickr themadne24 for your own custom stories. I’ll try and get them out in a few days but if I have lots of requests, I’ll post a message if it’s taking longer.

The vampire date

The date with Sam has been going well, I’m still surprised she agreed to go out with and am even more surprised when she invites me back to hers. We climb into the back of a cab and she tells the driver where to go with her sexy British accent. Her house is old and large, we enter and I see antiques and old furniture everywhere. She leads me upstairs and I stare at her ass in her tight black dress. We go into her bedroom and she pushes me down hard onto her large four poster bed, straddling me. She leans down and begins to kiss me, moving down to my neck she suddenly bites it. I feel a sharp stab of pain but then a feeling of bliss and ecstasy. She bites down on me for a while before sitting back, a small dribble of blood in the corner of her mouth which she soon mops up. I feel my neck but there is no wound or blood. She smiles down at me, her fangs clearly visible and says “I’m gonna have so much fun with you, my little blood bag”. I sit up, with her still in my lap, and kiss her. She’s surprised at first and pushes us back down onto the bed, my hands gripping her ass through the tight dress. She pushes herself back up and stands up on the bed, her dress tossed to the floor followed shortly by her thong. She moves down and kneels between my legs and pulls off my pants, her hand begins to stroke my cock. She lowers her head and begins to suck my cock; I feel her fangs scrape gently against my shaft. She blows me for a few minutes before moving back up my body, kissing me again. I feel her hand grasp my cock and slide it into her tight shaved pussy. She moans as she bounces up and down, her tits bouncing with her. She leans down and kisses me again as I begin to thrust up into her. We roll over so I’m on top and with one last thrust deep into her pussy I cum. She grabs me and says “Keep fucking me, take my ass”. I pull out of her dripping pussy and she rolls over, sticking her ass up into the air. I reposition myself and push my cock into her ass, she laughs as it slides into her. I pound her ass, gripping her hair with one hand and playing with her tits with the other. It doesn’t take long for me to get near to cumming and as I tell her she moves and begins to suck my cock again. As I’m about to cum into her mouth she bites down on my cock, the feeling of her fangs breaking the skin makes me cum even harder than I have ever before, filling her throat and mouth with cum. She swallows the cum and licks the small trickle of blood off my cock, again the wounds seem to heal instantly. She throws me down onto the bed and snuggles into me whispering into my ear “I don’t know what tastes better, your cum or your blood”.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1659016039918.jpg
FB_IMG_1659016039918.jpg (50.75 KiB)
Viewed 1616 times
vpL-b_.gif
vpL-b_.gif (9.27 MiB)
Viewed 1616 times
s3.jpg
s3.jpg (162.49 KiB)
Viewed 1616 times
s5.jpg
s5.jpg (143.6 KiB)
Viewed 1616 times
New Project.gif
New Project.gif (7.91 MiB)
Viewed 1616 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:02 pm

Here’s another requested. PM or wickr themadne24 for your own custom stories.

The good girl

I’m getting changed in my office when my assistant Rose knocks on the door and enters before I can warn her. She stops in the door, her eyes wide and cheeks flushed as she looks at my big black cock. She quickly backs out and we don’t mention anything. A few weeks later one weekend she comes over to my house to deal with some last-minute paperwork. We sit on the couch and a sort through the paperwork, Rose seems preoccupied and somewhat nervous. She leans over and kisses me full on the lips before whispering “I can’t stop thinking about your huge black cock, please fuck me”. I lead her upstairs to my bedroom and tell her to remove her clothes. Her body is petite, tits perky and pussy topped with a small bush. I pull out my cock and she gasps at the sight of it hardening. She moves to the bed and lays down on it, sticking her ass into the air and saying “Take my virginity, take both holes”. I’m not surprised she’s still a virgin as she’s always prim and proper, waiting till marriage. I move up to her and push my cock halfway into her. Her hands fly up to her mouth and muffle the scream which emanates from it. I push my cock all the way in and she moans even louder. She’s tight and wet and I am easily able to thrust in and out of her. I then move up to her ass, pushing just the tip in but she screams in pain and tells me to stop. I do and return to her pussy, pounding it as hard as I can. I pull out briefly so she can roll over onto her back and I re-enter her pussy, playing with her tits in my hands and leaning down to kiss her. I fuck her missionary style, my hands running all her over her pale skin. She pulls away slightly and asks me to try her ass again. She rolls over and spreads her cheeks, I move up and push the tips of my cock into her ass. She moans loudly and bite down onto the bedding. I push in further and then thrust my cock all the way in. She screams loudly and I pull out, pushing my finger into her ass and fucking her pussy again. I fuck her for several minutes before telling her to get down on her knees and to suck my cock. I cum over her face and tits, she giggles and begins to lick up the cum. A few days later she dumps her boyfriend and moves in with me. It took a few weeks but she began to love being anally fucked, her hole now stretched out.
Attachments
FTSBbg_X0AAID.jpg
FTSBbg_X0AAID.jpg (189.55 KiB)
Viewed 1593 times
X25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LWlhZDMtMS5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY19jYXQ9MTAyJl9uY19vaGM9VVhlS3cwYkZTWUFBWDg1MzFwbCZlZG09QU9WdFo2b0JBQUFBJmNjYj03LTQmaWdfY2FjaGVfa2V5PU1qYzNNamczT0RjME1qWTFORGt6TlRVeE.jpg
X25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LWlhZDMtMS5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY19jYXQ9MTAyJl9uY19vaGM9VVhlS3cwYkZTWUFBWDg1MzFwbCZlZG09QU9WdFo2b0JBQUFBJmNjYj03LTQmaWdfY2FjaGVfa2V5PU1qYzNNamczT0RjME1qWTFORGt6TlRVeE.jpg (322.08 KiB)
Viewed 1593 times
FDgFWR9X.jpg
FDgFWR9X.jpg (378.5 KiB)
Viewed 1593 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:58 pm

Another requested story

The best friend

One of my best friends has turned up at my door after a nasty fight with her boyfriend. I offer Clare my spare bed and she seems quite upset. We sit and chat for a bit before heading off to bed. Half an hour later I feel her slide next me and snuggle into my chest. I ask her what she’s doing but her hand grabs my naked cock and begins to stroke it. I harden and her lips meet mine, we snog and our tongues push into each other’s mouth. I throw the sheets off us and look down at her naked body straddling me. She slides her pussy over my cock and bounces up and down on me, her tits flying everywhere. She climbs off me and I stand up, picking her up and fuck her against the wall, pinning her to it, her legs wrapped around my waist. I pound her into the wall, her heavy breathing and moans in my ear. I step away from the wall and turn her upside down, eating her pussy whilst she sucks my cock. After a few minutes I drop her back onto the bed and fuck her throat, seeing my cock bulge in her throat as she gags. I pull out and she moves around so I can fuck her again. This time I enter her thick ass and pound her as hard as she can. I take turns fucking her ass and pussy until I cum deep into her pussy. I lay in the bed next to her and we fall asleep. She goes back to her boyfriend the next morning but we continue to have sex whenever we can.
Attachments
F2B5759C-1CB5-4EA9-9BE7-0A67BC8E10BE.jpeg
F2B5759C-1CB5-4EA9-9BE7-0A67BC8E10BE.jpeg (631.96 KiB)
Viewed 1579 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:11 am

Another requested story. PM or wickr themadne24 for your own custom stories.

The wank bank

I have just lent my laptop to my older sister Leah so she could do some work from home. I’m slightly worried she’ll find my folder of masturbation material but it is well hidden. After about an hour has passed, I go to her room and open the door. I see her sat at her desk with her back to me, as I move towards her, she startles, slamming the laptop lid shut. I see her adjust her dress slightly as she stands up. I open up my laptop and a tribute picture of Leah with my cock in it is open on the screen. Before I can say anything, Leah grabs my hand and says “I never thought your cock would turn me on but now all I can think about is you fucking me”. She moves in and kisses me, I return the kiss, pulling her into me. She turns around and tells me to unzip her dress, moving aside her hair. I do and it drops to the floor, turning back around I see her slender body in a black bra and matching panties. She unhooks her bra and pulls off her panties, she has perky breasts, large nipples and a shaved pussy. I remove my clothes and we spend a few minutes staring at each other’s body, Leah watching my hardening dick. I step forward and grab her breasts, kissing each in turn before pushing her onto the bed. I spread her legs and begin to kiss and lick her pussy, she moans loudly as I eat her out. I move up her body, kissing it until our lips meet and we snog each other. I lean back and begin to rub my cock against her pussy. I push it in and her eyes roll into the back of her head and she cries out “Oh my god yes!”. I thrust in and out of her tight pussy, holding her legs up in the air and listening to her moans. We fuck this way for several minutes before she rolls over and I begin to fuck her doggy style. I grab her hair in both hands like reins and pull her into me. Her moans have grown louder and begin to fuck her faster and harder. She tells me she wants to get on top and I lay on the bed. She slides on to my dick and I thrust up into her. A few minutes later she cries out in orgasm and collapses onto my chest, her breathing heavy. I continue to fuck her until with one last thrust I cum deep into her pussy. We lay there for a while, listening to each other’s breathing until she says “That was the best sex I’ve ever had, we are definitely doing that again”. We do, fucking whenever we can, even when she moves out a year later. My wank bank increases in size, filling up with nude selfies and even a video of us fucking.
Attachments
0B6CCE3B-7F5D-4FEA-ABCD-BE48467390C5.jpeg
0B6CCE3B-7F5D-4FEA-ABCD-BE48467390C5.jpeg (1.48 MiB)
Viewed 1542 times
C4294AFF-0C1B-4F8D-A497-71A95701E4E6.jpeg
C4294AFF-0C1B-4F8D-A497-71A95701E4E6.jpeg (368.86 KiB)
Viewed 1542 times
EC69960B-BFA3-41AC-9425-2317698CE5C4.jpeg
EC69960B-BFA3-41AC-9425-2317698CE5C4.jpeg (317.76 KiB)
Viewed 1542 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:04 pm

Another requested story. PM or wickr themadne24 for your own stories to be posted here. Just send me some pics, her name and theme.

The teacher’s pet

It’s halfway through the school year and Vanessa has begun acting weird in my class. She’s begun sitting at the very front of the class, right in front of my desk. Her eyes follow me around the room and she always stays behind to ask me questions. Her outfits have also changed, from comfortable casual clothes to tight fitting, revealing outfits. One evening, after my additional homework help session has finished and the other students have left, she approaches my desk and leans over it, her shirt hangs down and I can see her naked tits. My cock hardens but I try to concentrate on helping her with the homework sheet. She moves round my desk to lean over my shoulder and sees my boner. She giggles and reaches down, rubbing my crotch and whispering into my ear “I want your big black cock to take my virginity sir, fuck me as hard as you can”. She moves quickly, diving under the desk and pulling out my cock before shoving it into her mouth. She sucks me off for a few minutes, pulling out her tits as she does. She stands up and pulls up her short skirt and drops her panties onto the floor. Her pussy is clean shaven and she straddles me in my seat, rubbing her pussy up and down my shaft. I bury my head in her chest and bite down on her nipples. She moves up and slides my cock into her tight wet pussy. She fucks me, bouncing up and down on the chair, her moans growing louder with each second. I stand and lay her on my desk and begin pounding her tight pussy, the desk shaking wildly. I’m determined not to cum into her pussy so when I feel myself getting close, I pull out and Vanessa kneels back on the floor, blowing me again. I cum into her mouth and she laughs as she swallows my thick load. She stands, pulling down her top and skirt and smiles impishly at me, saying “We should definitely do this again. Oh, and you can keep my panties”. She leaves my classroom and the rest of the year passes enjoyably.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211119-225629_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211119-225629_Instagram.jpg (227.14 KiB)
Viewed 1513 times
Screenshot_20210902-010007_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-010007_Instagram.jpg (108.74 KiB)
Viewed 1513 times
Screenshot_20211030-195119_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211030-195119_Instagram.jpg (60.67 KiB)
Viewed 1513 times
Screenshot_20211123-200142_Instagram (1).jpg
Screenshot_20211123-200142_Instagram (1).jpg (115.2 KiB)
Viewed 1513 times
Screenshot_20220703-163701_Instagram_2.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-163701_Instagram_2.jpg (42.78 KiB)
Viewed 1513 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby abhar5 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:43 pm

abhar5
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:09 pm

Here’s another requested story. Let me know which is your favourite story.

The older sister

I have been crushing on my older sister Katy for a few years now. It started when I accidently walked in on her one morning getting out of the shower, her naked, dripping body, large tits and huge ass made me immediately hard and I quickly returned to my room to jerk off to her. Several times I sneak into her room and search for her panties, I smell them, jerk off with them and even cum into several before returning them to the drawer. I was even able to - on her in the shower and getting dressed a few times. Her huge tits really turn me on and her habit of wearing low cut tops have led to many nights stroking to her Insta. Our parents have gone away for a week and Katy has taken the opportunity to wander the house in only lace lingerie. I don’t complain and even manage to jack off behind the kitchen counter to her visible nipples whilst she made us some lunch. That night she gets quite drunk and passes out on the couch and despite my best efforts I couldn’t wake her. Instead, I pull out my cock and push into her un-resisting mouth. I make her suck my cock until I cum in her mouth whilst groping her breasts with one hand. The next day she seems to be acting strange around me and as the night goes on, she seems to get nervous. She sits next to me on the couch under a blanket spread over us. She snuggles into me, her breast pushing into my arm and her hand on my thigh. After a few minutes she whispers into my ear “Lets have some dreams come true tonight” and her hand pushes down the front of my pants and grabs my cock. She kisses me and says “Let your fuck toy sister take care of you” whilst pulling out my cock and stroking it. She moves in front of me and begins to suck my cock and balls. I sit there as she deep throats my cock before she says “Can’t believe all those times you spied on me and your cock was this big. I would have done this a lot sooner had I known”. She stands up and removes the bra and panties she was wearing and lays down on the couch, her legs in the air, her shaved pussy already wet. I position myself in front of her and push my cock into her pussy, her huge tits bounce and fly everywhere as I pound into her. She moans loudly and tells me to go faster and fuck her harder. I do, thrusting in and out as fast as I can, grabbing her body so she doesn’t move with the force of my thrusts. It doesn’t take long for me to feel like I’m near to cumming so I pull out and straddle her, fucking her tits. I cum over them and her face. She smiles up at me and tells me to go tp bed where she’ll join me once she’s cleaned up.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220424-011104_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-011104_Instagram.jpg (173.52 KiB)
Viewed 1489 times
Screenshot_20220310-183845_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220310-183845_Instagram.jpg (245.9 KiB)
Viewed 1489 times
dffec0c37f8f18a43751d9eb34abb5fa.png
dffec0c37f8f18a43751d9eb34abb5fa.png (1005.33 KiB)
Viewed 1489 times
Screenshot_20220310-183859_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220310-183859_Instagram.jpg (204.78 KiB)
Viewed 1489 times
Screenshot_20201010-211329_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201010-211329_Instagram.jpg (75.57 KiB)
Viewed 1489 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:55 am

Got so many requests again I’m gonna have stop taking new ones so I can get through them all. Comment on which is your favourite story.

The park

I’m walking home late one night when I see her ahead of me. I’ve seen her in this park a few times and think she’s quite fuckable. As we go through a darkened secluded area of the park, I rush forward I drag her off the path and behind some bushes. She struggles a bit but stops when I rip open the front of her top. I pull her tits out from her bra and grab them hard in each hand. I roll her onto her front and pull down her jeans and panties. I pull out my cock and shove it into her tight ass, her screams are muffled by my hand clamped over her mouth. I pound at her ass, feeling it stretch and tear for several minutes. I pull out her ass and push my cock into her pussy. I roll her onto her back again and fuck her shaved pussy, kissing her on the mouth and licking up the salty tears running down her face. I take turns fucking her ass and pussy, enjoying how tight they feel on my cock. I take photographs of her laying on the ground with my cock in her. She whimpers as I begin to fuck her pussy harder, thrusting into her as fast as I can. I pull out and straddle her chest, shoving my cock into her mouth. I make her blow me until I cum deep into her throat, telling her to swallow it all. I then fuck her pussy again, she moans this time, almost in pleasure. I cum into her pussy a few minutes later, thrusting as deep as I can. I stand up and take photos of her dripping pussy, telling her if she tells anyone I would post the pictures. I redress and leave her there in the bushes crying silently. I see her a few times around the park in the next few months, she’s always with someone and avoids the spot where I took her.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220807-210510_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20220807-210510_WhatsApp.jpg (424.63 KiB)
Viewed 1460 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:02 am

Here’s another requested

The boating trip

I’m taking my step daughter Nicola out on my boat for the day, her mother has been wanting us to spend some time together and it’s a nice day. As we get out into the middle of the calm, quiet lake I drop the anchor and hand Nicola a fishing rod. She ignores it and settles down on the bench, wearing her bikini and reading a book, letting her body tan in the sun. I settle down and begin to fish, casting my line out. I lose track of time and when I turn back to her, she’s naked, her bikini on the floor. I stare at her perky tits and she shifts slightly revealing her shaved pussy. I cough quietly and she smiles at me, asking “You enjoying the view?”. She sits up and slides next to me, rubbing her hand on my crotch and whispering in my ear “Lets make this trip more enjoyable”. She pulls out my cock and leans down, kissing the tip before forcing it down her throat. I can’t quite believe what’s happening as she gags on my hardening shaft. After a short while she stops blowing me and gets on all fours, telling me to fuck her. I kneel behind her and push my cock into her tight pussy, she feels so good. The boat rocks gently as I fuck her pussy, her moans driving me on. I tell her to climb on top of me and sit back on the bench. I play with her tits as she bounces up and down on my cock, her moaning breath in my ear. I pick her up, my cock still in her, and lay down on the floor. I fuck her missionary style and she whispers encouragement into my ear “Fuck me daddy, make me cum”. I fuck her until she orgasms, screaming “Yes daddy” over and over again. I don’t stop, in fact I go harder and faster until I explode cum deep into her pussy. She looks at me in surprise and says “You didn’t just in me daddy, did you?” and when I nod, she replies “I’m not on the pill, mommy will be well shocked if I get pregnant with your baby”. We quickly redress and I start up the boat, taking us back to the docks. On the drive home Nicola leans over and begins to suck my cock. I cum into her mouth and she sits back up, swallowing my load. Over the next few weeks, we fuck several times and her mother congratulates us on getting closer during our fishing trip.
Attachments
jgdfsdgaz.PNG
jgdfsdgaz.PNG (803.81 KiB)
Viewed 1419 times
fsdfsdgd.PNG
fsdfsdgd.PNG (1.96 MiB)
Viewed 1419 times
asdasdasdfdssdf.PNG
asdasdasdfdssdf.PNG (1.18 MiB)
Viewed 1419 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:20 am

Here is another. Still not taking requests at the moment, will post when I am available

Craigslisted

I have used Craigslist for a while now, hooking up with young desperate woman. My latest contact is nearly half my age and wanting to cheat on her boyfriend with older guys. I arrange to meet her at her place when her boyfriend is at work. When I knock on her door, she smiles at me and invites me in, she’s even prettier in person than the photos she sent. She wastes no time leading me up to her bedroom where she strips off her clothes, revealing her shaved pussy and bouncy tits. I pull off my clothes and she immediately begins to suck my cock and balls, playing with them like an expert. She barely even gags when she deep throats my shaft and saliva drips down her chin and over her tits. She stands up and lays down on the bed, lifting her legs high into the air. I move up to her and shove my cock into her ass. She moans loudly as I fuck her used ass, grabbing her tits and squeezing them tightly. After fucking her ass for a while, I pull out and enter her wet pussy, sliding in with ease. I take turns fucking her ass and pussy, pounding them as hard as I can until she cums. She squirts all over me, crying out in orgasmic pleasure and tells me not to stop. I tell her to get on top of me, laying down on the bed and slapping her ass as she gets up. She straddles me and fucks me in reverse cowgirl, her ass bouncing up and down uncontrollably. I grab her cheeks and squeeze them, pushing my thumb into her ass. After a few minutes she spins around without taking my cock from her pussy. She continues to fuck me until I cum into her pussy, pushing my cock deep into her as my thick load explodes inside her. She stays on me for a short while before laying next me, our breathing heavy. We fuck a couple more times aver the next few weeks before I move onto a different girl.
Attachments
3E5B3D23-2AEF-4EAC-95A8-231F608BCF37.jpeg
3E5B3D23-2AEF-4EAC-95A8-231F608BCF37.jpeg (62.98 KiB)
Viewed 1379 times
E41FFFE2-AB92-4B18-A736-4E04F53790F7.jpeg
E41FFFE2-AB92-4B18-A736-4E04F53790F7.jpeg (69.41 KiB)
Viewed 1379 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:13 am

Still not taking requests at the moment. Comment which is your favourite below.

The cabin in the woods

I’m out walking in the forest one day when I come across a small campsite. Sat packing away the tent is a pretty young girl who introduces herself as Chloe. I offer her a helping hand but she declines, instead asking me questions about myself and where I’m from. We chat as she packs and I learn she’s doing a camping tour of the country, exploring as many woods and forests as she can. She turns her back to me and I pick up a log, hitting her over the back of the head with it. She collapses to the floor and I quickly bind her with some tent ropes. I pick her up and sling her across my shoulder, carrying her all the way back to my secluded cabin. Once there I put her in the basement and return to collect her gear so no one stumbles across it. Once back I return to the basement and see she has woken back up, she screams at me, calling me names and demanding I let her go. I poke her with a cattle prod and she convulses on the floor for a few seconds. I tell her to do as she’s told or I’ll zap her again. I untie her hands and feet and tell her to remove her clothes. Her slender curvy body and slightly hairy pussy make my cock harden and I pull it out. I tell her to suck me off and she kneels in front of me, her lips tentatively wrapping around cock. I grab her head in both hand and force my cock deep into her mouth, she coughs and splutters as I repeatedly hit the back of her throat with my shaft. Tears stream down her face as I let her go and they’re are soon joined by my cum as it explodes out my cock and covers her face and hair. I point to a nearby basin and tell her to clean herself up, tossing her a razor and saying “I want those legs and pussy hairs gone by the time I get back”. A couple hours later I make my way back into the basement and see her huddled in the corner, she jumps up when she sees me and I’m glad to notice her clean shaved pussy. I tell her to follow me up to the bedroom and once inside I toss her forcefully onto the bed. I grab her legs and pull her towards me before dropping my pants. I rub my hard cock against her pussy and push it in. She groans as my cock slides in and out of her tight pussy, her eyes are shut and she looks like she’s trying not to enjoy it. My hands grope at her body, pulling at her nipples and holding her throat lightly so she cannot get away from me. With one final thrust into her pussy, I cum, making sure every last drop is pumped into her. She begins to cry again but I only roll her over and lube up her ass. She seems to realise what I’m doing just a moment before my cock slides into her unfucked ass. She screams as I tear her open, pushing my cock as far as I can into her incredibly tight ass. Her cries of pain and teary eyes only make me fuck her harder until I cum again, this time in her ass. I pull out and step back. She seems to collapse into the bed and struggles to walk when I drag her back down to the basement. I keep her for a few weeks, fucking her several times a day before blindfolding her and releasing her naked by the side of the road several hours drive away. I throw away most of her gear, keeping her panties and bra, and the few photos I took of her.
Attachments
FC71ADE9-3FA6-4B07-B8C6-8D5A819D6682.jpeg
FC71ADE9-3FA6-4B07-B8C6-8D5A819D6682.jpeg (57.94 KiB)
Viewed 1353 times
79FFD304-88FA-49CD-99AE-1D33EB418114.jpeg
79FFD304-88FA-49CD-99AE-1D33EB418114.jpeg (57.67 KiB)
Viewed 1353 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Let me know which is your favourite story below.

The dealer

I’ve been dealing to Katie for a while now and whenever we meet, she always brings her older sister Ana along with her. They are both gorgeous girls and I flirt outrageously with them, trying for Ana but not caring if either of them responds. One night Katie sends me a text, offering me an interesting exchange. When I arrive at her house, she invites me inside and I see Ana. She’s high out of her mind and barely recognises me. We lead her upstairs into one of the bedrooms and she collapses onto the bed. Katie and I begin to stirp off Anas clothes, pulling them off her unresisting body. Katie laughs as I stare at Anas naked body and say “She’s constantly getting this high, I fucked her the other week and she didn’t even remember”. She quickly removes her clothes before moving over to me and kisses me. “Let’s get you ready shall we” she whispers into my ear and then helps me out my clothes. She kneels and blows my cock briefly, lubing it up with her saliva. She then pulls me over to Ana and pushes me between her legs. I line up my cock and slide it into her tight pussy while Katie straddles Anas face, looking at me. I fuck Anas pussy whilst Katie grinds her pussy on her sisters’ mouth. Ana is still awake and moans slightly as she kisses Katies’ pussy. I lean forward and kiss Katies breasts, her nipples are hard. Katie moves, laying down on her sister and kissing her mouth. I pull out of Ana and push my cock into Katies pussy, she lets out a loud moan as I begin to thrust in and of her. I take turns fucking each of the sister’s pussy, they’re both tight and wet, my cock sliding in and out with ease. Katie asks me to fuck her ass and I do so, pushing my cock into her tight ass she lets out an even louder moan. She bites down on Ana tits to muffle her moans as my cock stretches out her ass. I take turns again, fucking Katies ass and Anas pussy. Anna has sobered up a bit and begins to moan louder as well. I feel myself close to cumming so Katie moves so her head lays next to Ana as I straddle Anas tits. I cum over their faces and Katie immediately begins to lick up my cum from Anas face. We leave Ana on the bed and redress before heading downstairs, I hand Katie a package and tell her we should do this again sometime as I leave.
Attachments
ana.jpg
ana.jpg (361.53 KiB)
Viewed 1321 times
Screenshot_20220817-021425_Instagram_ITnMml.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-021425_Instagram_ITnMml.jpg (173.73 KiB)
Viewed 1321 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:28 pm

Here’s another.

The park

I’m walking through the park late at night with my girlfriend Celine, watching fireworks explode in the sky. Her sexy little outfit has been driving me crazy all night and has drawn many admiring looks. We settle down by the lake and lay on the grass, watching the sky. After a short while she straddles me and begins to kiss me, my hands explore her Princess curvy body. She pulls out my cock and begins to suck me, deep throating me with ease. She sits up and pulls of her top and down her pants to reveal her naked body. She straddles me again, this time sliding my cock between her legs and into her shaved pussy. She fucks me, bouncing up and down as I play with her tits, her moans growing loud and ringing across the water. I roll us over and begin to pound her into the grass, fucking her as hard as I can in the missionary position. I cum into her pussy and she laughs gleefully. I quickly redress as she wades into the lake. I gather up her clothes and wander away to our next planned location. I pass several people on the path and make my way up to a secluded area in a small clump of trees. A few minutes later I hear laughter and Celine bursts into the clearing, her naked body dripping with water and a look of humiliation on her face. She approaches me and we kiss, I lay her on the floor and begin to fuck her again. This time I take her from behind, fucking her ass and pussy, taking turns in each of them. I cum into her pussy again and she tells me to keep fucking her ass. I pull out of her dripping pussy and push my cock back into her ass. She groans with pleasure as I thrust in and out of her ass, playing with her ass cheeks as I do, slapping and grabbing them. With one last thrust I cum into her ass and she lets one more moan. I toss her pants to her and quickly adjust mine own. I then hold up her top before tossing it high up into the branches of a nearby tree. She calls me a bastard playfully and we begin to walk back home. Celine gets many wolf whistles as we pass groups of drunken part goers.
Attachments
celine1.jpg
celine1.jpg (298.18 KiB)
Viewed 1290 times
celine3.jpg
celine3.jpg (142.82 KiB)
Viewed 1290 times
celine2.gif
celine2.gif (2.05 MiB)
Viewed 1290 times
celine4.jpg
celine4.jpg (172.12 KiB)
Viewed 1290 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 pm

Another requested. Anyone who sends me a request at the moment will be ignored and have their message deleted.

Dominating her friend

Sam and Fey have been friends since Uni, they met at a club and have always gotten along well. Sam began to develop feeling for Fey but she was adamant about remaining just friends. This didn’t stop Sam though; she took whatever chance she could to feel up Fey, made easier by the fact the she liked to get incredibly drunk. One night when Fey is particularly drunk Sam decides tonight is the night. She guides Fey up to her bedroom and lays her on her bed. She pulls down Fey’s jeans and her top off. Fey is wearing a lacy black bra and thong which are quickly removed as well. Sam moves Fey’s legs open and begins to eat her shaved pussy, eating her out for several minutes. She then kisses every part of Fey’s body, finishing with her lips, snogging her passionately. She then moves away and pulls out a large dildo. She quickly removes her clothes and begins to finger Fey, shoving nearly her whole hand into her pussy. She then picks up the dildo and pushes the tip into Fey’s pussy. Fey moans loudly and tells Sam to stop but she ignores her, pushing the dildo in further. Sam fucks Fey with the dildo for several minutes before pulling it out of her and tossing it aside. She then pulls out and puts on a strapon. She begins to fuck Fey, pounding her pussy whilst playing with her tits. Fey moans louder as Sam fucks her, begging her to stop but to drunk to stop her. Sam pulls out Fey’s pussy and pushes the strapon into her ass. Fey groans loudly as Sam thrusts in and out of her ass, the strapon lubed up by Fey’s wet pussy. Sam rolls Fey onto her front and pushes her cheeks apart, pushing the large dildo into her ass. Fey screams as she does this and once the dildo is as far in as it would go Sam begins to fuck her pussy again. She gathers Fey’s hair in one hand and holds it tightly like a leash. Fey begins to scream in orgasm and Sam dives into her pussy, eating her out again. Fey squirts over Sam’s face and she licks it all up. Sam pulls the dildo out of Feys ass and sucks on it. Fey has passed out and Sam leaves her there, going to her own room and finishing herself off with the dildo.
Attachments
f26.jpg
f26.jpg (193.94 KiB)
Viewed 1244 times
f14.jpg
f14.jpg (42.3 KiB)
Viewed 1244 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pervyguynextdoor69 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:41 am

Mm fuckk these are fantastic
Pervyguynextdoor69
Active Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:14 pm

Here’s a story with a bit of a roll reversal. The 100th story is coming up and I need some ideas for something special.

Captured

I wake up chained to a bed and gagged in a small concrete room with a metal door. I can’t move and the chains are securely attached to the bed. After a few minutes the door is pushed open and a petite redhead enters the room carrying a tray. She sets it on a small desk and faces me, introducing herself as Tiger before sitting on the edge of the bed. She holds up a needle before expertly jabbing it into my arm, pressing down on the plungers. She returns the needle to the tray and begins interrogating me. After a few minutes she stops and says “That should have been long enough, now let’s see what I’m working with”. To my surprise she pulls down my pants to reveal my unwillingly erect cock. “Gets them hard every time” she says, stroking my shaft. She then stands up and drops her pants before straddling me. She slides my cock into her pussy and moans as she moves up and down, riding me. She rubs her small red bush with one hand and pushes up her top, squeezing her tits with the other as she bounces up and down. She climbs off me and sucks my cock, lubing it up with her tongue. She then climbs back on top off me, facing away this time. She holds my legs as she fucks me, moaning loudly as she bounces up and down. I feel myself need to cum and try to stop myself but I cannot and cum deep into her pussy. She laughs and thanks me, redressing and moving over to the tray. She spins around holding a gun which she points at me before pulling the trigger.
Attachments
tiger039.jpg
tiger039.jpg (26.93 KiB)
Viewed 1173 times
MV5BM2ExNjM3OTEtMGY0NC00MWFjLTljZDEtNWJhYWFjOGUxY2IwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg
MV5BM2ExNjM3OTEtMGY0NC00MWFjLTljZDEtNWJhYWFjOGUxY2IwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg (34.24 KiB)
Viewed 1173 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby 18_leo_94 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:51 am

For story #100, how about a crossover story featuring your favorite girls from the first 99?
18_leo_94
Normal Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:18 pm

18_leo_94 wrote:For story #100, how about a crossover story featuring your favorite girls from the first 99?

I thought of that but wouldn't know who to start with, there are so many sexy sluts on this thread
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:46 pm

I have a poll here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=838387 , to determine which three girls I will be writing about for my 100th special. Please pick your three favourites and the top three at the end of the poll will be chosen and put into one story.

The modern housewife

Fatema has been married for a few years and stays home all day to look after her three k/ids whilst her husband works seven till eight. Since her third c/hild he has ignored her in bed and Fatema begins to suspect he is cheating on her. She decides on day that if he wasn’t going to pleasure her, she would need to do it herself. She orders a variety of sex toys and waits impatiently for them to be delivered. When the parcel arrives, she makes sure her k/ids are distracted in their rooms before making her way to her own. She locks herself in her room and opens the three objects in the parcel. The first is a small pink vibrator that can easily be concealed. The second is a large pink dildo that is far bigger than her husbands. The final item is a small, jewelled, metal butt plug which she looks at nervously. She sits on the bed and pulls off her pink joggers and panties. She takes the butt plug and licks it, lubing it up before pushing it into her ass. She moans as the cold metal slides into her tight ass. She then gets the vibrator and begins to rub her clitoris as it buzzes powerfully. She begins to moan loudly and quickly covers her mouth with her hand to muffle the sound. She plays with the vibrator, testing out its different settings and pushing it into her pussy. It doesn’t take long for her to orgasm and she squirts all over the bed sheets, covering them with her juices. She sits there for several minutes, breathing heavily as she looks down at the bed, blushing slightly. She quickly cleans the vibrator and butt plug before hiding them with the dildo in the bottom of her closet. She then quickly dresses before stripping the covers off of the bedding and taking them downstairs to the washing machine. It’s a few days later when she decides to try out the dildo, sucking it while rubbing her pussy for a short while before pushing it in. She fucks her pussy with it for several minutes before she hears one of her c/hildren crying and quickly goes to sort them out. Her husband never finds the toys and continues to ignore her.
Attachments
Fa 30.jpg
Fa 30.jpg (127.05 KiB)
Viewed 1100 times
Fa 24.png
Fa 24.png (613.4 KiB)
Viewed 1100 times
Fa 10.jpg
Fa 10.jpg (207.83 KiB)
Viewed 1100 times
Fa 05.jpg
Fa 05.jpg (3.26 MiB)