NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Cum on / in food

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Cum on / in food

Unread postby lovemykoreannieces » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Has anyone cummed on / in food and a girl ate it not knowing?

I have Korean Nieces that I want to cum on something they will eat.

When we are together, family is around, so no chance to cum in anything they will be eating.

I'm thinking of cumming on hard candy or gum, let dry and give to them later.

Any other ideas to help me get my sperm inside my Korean Nieces?
lovemykoreannieces
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Cum on / in food

Unread postby CumOnMomsDildo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:41 am

I used to cum all over my moms vibratory when I was younger and have cum into her coffee cups and left them to dry so that the first thing she drinks each day is my jizz. Love the candy idea though. Let me know if you manage to cum on something they eat
CumOnMomsDildo

Unread postby arther » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:46 am

I have cumming over my sister in laws dinner lots of times and my gfs dinner too I always do it to them
arther
Normal Poster

Unread postby sikfuk2 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Go with the hard candy idea...

it works, and they'll love you for it too so it's a win/win situation... ;)
sikfuk2
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby blk_guy79 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Hard candy is good. I did it to a classmate a couple of years back. It was a nice thrill knowing that my cum was inside of her and she didn't know!
blk_guy79

Unread postby carmelodiaz » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:13 am

My wife was being a major bitch with not putting out, so I knew she was lacking protein and need to give her some. I blew my load in her coffee, tooth brush, and ice cream. Bitch got what she deserved. While I was at it, I blew my loads in her sister's drink. I then decided to record her sister naked with a -, but then she spotted it and I thought I was a dead man, but I wasn't, she started talking to the camera and making she was in sight of it while she showered her sexy body down. At least the young sister respects the cock. I wish I fucked her.
carmelodiaz

Unread postby Albeiro » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 am

My gf gf was a private math tutor so once she and one of her awesome hot young students (she had recently turned 18 at the time) were studying on our dining table (we lived together at the time) and it was early and the studdent sort of commented she hadn't had anything for breakfast. What do I do? Well of course play the gentleman and come to the rescue, I prepared a couple of nice hot sandwiches (one for the student, one for my gf) and I carefully came inside both of them while just maybe 25 feet away from them. The kitchen didnt have a door and the dining table was right next to it, but it wasnt lined up so they couldnt see me. I was as fair as I could in the distribution of my warm cum to both of them and then closed the sandwiches and took them to the sandwich toaster and then served it.

I gladly sat at the table and watch them (student and tutor) share my cum right in front of my eyes. I even asked to the student how she liked it and she said something like "hhh its sooo good, thank you".

A nice bonus for you guys: here's a pic of the student AND my gf (she is the one on the garterbelt) :

4.jpg
4.jpg (21.22 KiB)
Viewed 4700 times

IMG_2757.JPG
IMG_2757.JPG (2.01 MiB)
Viewed 4700 times

PS: Anybody would care to do a couple of fakes, please Im soooo into this girl (tributes are welcome too but I'd REALLY like to see a fake of her):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97687
Albeiro
Normal Poster

Unread postby Jflomoney » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 am

That hard candy idea sounds hot
Jflomoney

Unread postby JordanOwnsPussy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:57 am

im dying for a secret feeding video but cant find any one that are real or good -_-
JordanOwnsPussy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby whatsthedeal12 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:52 am

Ahh, I've had this idea for a very long time!

I've been looking for someone who's willing to freeze their cum for weeks or months then ship it to me so I can feed it all at once to a girl I know ####. Then take videos/pictures for you guys to see.
:)
whatsthedeal12
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Bbwlover88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:50 am

I would love to freeze like a month worth of cum. Separate an egg or to add the yokes and cum in a frying pan with salt and pepper. And feeds the omelette to my sister or somebody I know.
Bbwlover88
Extreme Poster

Unread postby LoveRP » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:28 pm

if anyones has vids of girls #### eating food with cum, hit me up on Wic kr: Loverp, I have lots of those vids as well 2 trade also .!!!
I love fantasies and will RP for you, Must have quick fast responses and u must send vids of u jerking and cumming at the end, I can be a young naive girl not knowing much or a sassy interested teen, cousin,sister, daughter etc. Will have pics etc but i must like the setup and scenario, You can also RP for me if u want!!

Wick r:LoveRp10412
LoveRP
Normal Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post