NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Celebrity Fantasy team Round 3

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Celebrity Fantasy team Round 3

Unread postby wildboy10101 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:17 pm

When I make the new round tonight I am also going to make 2 other rounds one for add/drops and trades.

Also HUGEBLACKCOCK messaged me and said he doesn't think he can play any more he getting to busy with other stuff. Like the rules say their is no purges I have another player who agree to take over his team if he decides to quit. The new guy will keep his girls and same budget
wildboy10101
Respected Member
Respected Member

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post