NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Mother/daughter fantasy, real situations

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Mother/daughter fantasy, real situations

Unread postby luc32 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 pm

I guess some will like this subject and some not, does anyone have any stories of GENUINE experiences that thy know of or witnessed? I don't necessarily mean full blown lesbian intercourse etc but small things maybe? Anyone caught a gf having a sly gaze at her mums boobs or vice versa etc?
I personally had some experiences a few years ago with an gf which I could share in pm? It's arather long winded account of the various instances and the build up to them, so would kinda take on the characteristics of a story, but every little detail is true 100%. (by the way it's not mum and daughter havin sex or anything like that, but the memories are in my wank bank forever! Maybe it's time to share them?)

Look forward to hearing your accounts (or requests for mine!)
luc32
Normal Poster

Re: Mother/daughter fantasy, real situations

Unread postby deathkiller » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 pm

can you post yours here
yahoo: deathkiller2012
Msn: deathkiller@live.co.uk
deathkiller
Extreme Poster

Unread postby luc32 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:22 am

When I got together with her she was a almost a and I was just turning 18. All her friends told me she wore two bras to make herself look more Busty, but the first time I ever went round to her house and met her family, they were proved wrong. I'd been left stood awkwardly making small talk with her mum as she got changed out of her school uniform in her room upstairs. When she was ready she came lightly jogging down the stairs in a skin tight very low cut pink top and confirmed that, what her friends thought were two bras, were infact a very big pair of natural tits. 32DD at a, quickly increasing to 32F at 19 when we split. Attached to a 5'2" size 10 frame, her tits were something else, a beautiful shape almost coming to a point at the nipple, and were so firm and taut that they literally did not move when she took of her bra.
When we began sleeping together, mutual masturbation became equally enjoyable and would spend many nights laid in our beds in our separate houses, texting or talking on the phone while masturbating. I quickly became Interested with her boobs and, raging erection in hand, they were pretty much the only thing on my mind. I steered the conversation Towards her breasts at every opportunity, and to my great pleasure she seemed to be as turned on by them as I was! Inevitably she started texting photos of her boobs as we masturbated, which became almost a nightly occurrence.
As time went by I began to stay at her house regularly, which introduced me to her pyjamas fror the first time! Her pjs consisted of baggy silk bottoms and a tight low cut strappy Lycra vest top. She got them when she was a/a and as she imformed me, a C cup. Now squeezing 32F's into the same top, she had me ready to explode. One she fell asleep on her bed wearing that top, laid on her side so her cleavage was a mile deep and her huge boobs were round and bulging. In an effort to view a bit more flesh, I attempted to slowly but surely inch the back of her top up Towards her neck more, which in turn made the straps of the top go slack. This allowed me to pull the front of the top down a hell of a lot more, which resulted in the neckline of the top being level with the bottom of her breasts exposing MASSIVE cleavage and her nipples being only covered by the part of the top which narrows into the base of the strap, huge round sideboob oozing out of the side of the top.
This top became one of our favourite props and she used to carry out the same 'adjustments' before sending me pics of the results. On the other end of the phone with cock in hand, I wanted to up the ante. I knew she walked round the house in the top anyway, which was risqué enough as it was, but the idea of it suddenly turned me on beyond belief. I suggested that she 'adjust' the top so her tits were spilling out everywhere again, then go downstairs to get a drink from the kitchen, where here mum and step dad were still up watching tv. She took some convincing but in the end she did it. . E cups oozing out of this top, nipples starting to show out of the side, casually stood in the kitchen pouring a glass of orange squash, aware that her mum was looking at her tits, but pretending to be totally oblivious to the fact that over 90% of her breasts were exposed, including an amount of nipple. I was furiously masturbating at the prospect of this and after several occasions like it, I began to demand photographic evidence :-) she started to slyly take pictures of her boobs with her mum in the background of the pics, fairplay she was exposing alright! We got so into it after a while that she would often actually get one of her breasts fully out and sit watching tv with her mum, just acting oblivious to the huge bare breast bulging out of her top. Her mum never made any effort to tell her that her boob had 'fallen' out, my gf noticed her just casting prolonged gazes in the direction of her chest. I couldn't believe she was going along with it all! She was seemingly just as aroused by this 'exposing' as I was, eager to just display her chest at any given opportunity.
This kind of fun continued to evolve and before much longer I found myself posing a question on the next level
'try n get Ur mum 2 feel your tits somehow'
Her reaction wasn't one of disgust, more of a 'ok but how?' kind of answer. At this point my mind was blown, I couldn't believe how horny this was. It was actually her that just got up and got on with it! It was a hot summer day and she was supposed to be revising for her GCSE's and had been out in the garden with her books. She was wearing a baby pink string halter neck bikini top which also originated from her C cup days, so you can imagine how hot her F's looked, overwhelming the cups. She took it upon herself to strut into her mums bedroom where's she was putting away laundry, and whip off her bikini top altogether. She stood topless infront of her mum and asked if she thought one tit was smaller than the other. Her mum took it in her stride and coyly replied no they look fine darling, besides it's normal blah blah blah, to which my gf replied, do you think they feel ok? She said for a good 30 secs to a minute her mum gently stroked and squeezed my gf's breasts as they chatted about boobs. My gf left her mums bedroom and immediately returned to her room and masturbated to orgasm.
I was over the moon as these goings on were the best wank material I could ever dream of. The next thing I persuaded her to do wasn't in direct connection with anybody but......well more like everybody! I was talking to her on the phone as we masturbated and I heard her start to moan softly, almost a whisper. I asked her to moan a bit louder as it turned ms on. She said she couldn't because her mums room was the next door down and her younger brother was in bed in the room opposite. I encouraged her to turn up the volume bit by bit, then asked her to open her door fully. She seemed a bit shocked at first but soon gave in and opened it wide. As I was on the phone I could hear everything, and before long she was totally naked, on top of her bed, furiously masturbating and moaning and panting at the top of her voice in full ear shot of her whole family with her door wide open. Should her little brother have opened his door he would have seen everything.
I recalled a time at the very very beginning of our relationship when I was speaking to her on the phone, and she was getting dressed after a shower in her room. Mid conversation she shrieked and yelled 'f**k off!', turns out her little brother had walked in on her naked. Her mum called out to see what the fuss was and my gf had a moan about her brother 'always walking in on me naked'. If this wasn't the first time, he must be doing it on purpose surely? I had to find out.
I posed as a friend of a friend of his sister's (my gf) and added him to msn. We chatted and eventually I steered the subject toward his sister. I told him that I had met her at a sleepover through a mutual friend. Gradually sneaking bits into the chat, we wound up having a full blown conversation about her tits. I commented on their size and he agreed they were massive, confirming he'd been looking! He went on to tell me a few things I didn't know about, like when her tits popped out on a water slide during a family holiday, and several small things like 'she was walking down the hall from the bathroom in a black bra and they were massive, they were bouncing when she walked' stuff like that. He also reluctantly confirmed that he had indeed heard her masturbating really loud a few times and wanked along to the noise.
Sorry nothing hardcore happened but it was a huge turn on for me knowing that I had instigated behaviour which would not otherwise have happened in a perfectly normal, relatively well-to-do household. From a daughter relentlessy flaunting her huge young breasts infront of the whole family totally on purpose and finding it sexually arousing, her mum blatantly letting her sit there exposing her boobs without saying a word, thinking that my gf was oblivious and - of it being out, and staring from the corner of her eye, not to mention spending a good minute essentially playing with her daughters enormous boobs, causing the daughter to masturbate to an immediate intense orgasm seconds later. And all of this big tit exposure round the house obviously took it's toll on her younger brother, whose sexual urges took over his disgust at what he was doing as he wanked regularly about various sights and sounds around the house created by his huge breasted older sister. I created a temporarily incestuous family, but my god some of the best wanks I have even today 8 years on are about those amazing times with a gf who I actually did love very much, and we remain in contact to this day.
luc32
Normal Poster

Unread postby rubberpolicemen » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:02 am

well done!
rubberpolicemen
Normal Poster

Unread postby skillet » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm

very nice story, a huge turn on.
the part where u uncovered her tits in her sleep gave me a nice boner ;)
i wonder if u still got those pics of her massive boobs ?
skillet
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby luc32 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 am

They were all lost along with the phone they were on unfortunately, but this is the girl in question just invade you want to picture her in the situation

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18487
luc32
Normal Poster

Unread postby luc32 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Anyone like her?
luc32
Normal Poster

Unread postby skillet » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 pm

yeah shes a hottie, love her big titties :D
skillet
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby luc32 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

so anyone wanna wank and cum over those big tits?
luc32
Normal Poster

Unread postby CumOnMomsDildo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:21 am

Would love to see some pics, have some stories of mom/sisters if you want to hear them pm me
CumOnMomsDildo

Unread postby luc32 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:32 pm

There's a link to her thread a few posts up in this thread :)
luc32
Normal Poster

Unread postby gabrielaf » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:33 am

I had regular fantasy situations with my girls.
Exactly: I breed they into the easy money way to girls.
Want to know the babies?
Pls, PM me. I`ll send you some photos and later you post that here.
Like the idea?
Pls, PM me.
gabrielaf
Normal Poster

Unread postby bilybob96 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:44 pm

@ gabrielaf can u send me pics :)
WHY USE A TOILET IF YOU HAVE A WOMAN?
women are whores!
bilybob96
Active Poster

Unread postby Dross7308 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:02 pm

I'd love to catch this milf daughter team fucking, and then join in.
Dross7308

Unread postby Hailiedeegan15 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:26 pm

I'm hailie deegan having lesbian sex with my mom Marissa deegan licking each other pussies
Attachments
99355185_011_7b0e.jpg
99355185_011_7b0e.jpg (48.85 KiB)
Viewed 674 times
Hailiedeegan15
Active Poster

Unread postby Hailiedeegan15 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:27 pm

I'm hailie deegan having lesbian sex with my mom Marissa deegan licking each other pussies my sexy mom on top of me
Hailiedeegan15
Active Poster

Unread postby Hailiedeegan15 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:32 pm

I'm hailie deegan having lesbian sex with my mom Marissa deegan licking her beautiful pussy lesbian 69
Attachments
99355185_011_7b0e.jpg
99355185_011_7b0e.jpg (48.85 KiB)
Viewed 654 times
Hailiedeegan15
Active Poster

Unread postby Hailiedeegan15 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:35 pm

I'm hailie deegan having lesbian sex with my mom Marissa deegan licking her beautiful pussy lesbian 69
Hailiedeegan15
Active Poster

Unread postby Hailiedeegan15 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:42 pm

Me and my sexy mom kissing each other I'm shower
Attachments
25570929_008_ad03.jpg
25570929_008_ad03.jpg (42.1 KiB)
Viewed 634 times
Hailiedeegan15
Active Poster