NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:07 pm

"Exactly." I cross one forearm over the back of Ally's neck as my free hand works on hoisting her hips in the air and spreading her legs. She shrieks into the night, but no one is coming to help her. Her squirming is keeping me from slipping into her cunt, so I need both hands to raise her hips. I stick one leg between hers to keep her open. Ally starts to rise from the road, but I slap the back of her head, knocking her down again. I inhale deeply, taking in the scent of her cunt. Sweet. Moist. Ready. I position my hips behind hers and shove my raging hardon deep into her pussy.

Ally grinds her teeth and stares at the shadows. She lets out a long, throaty "Uhhhhhhhhh..." as my cock pushes its way to her womb. It's a nice, clean thrust, rubbing along the walls of her vagina. She's a wet Princess, too, just as I predicted. The juices slop over my cock as her snug pussy pulls me in. My nerves tingle in ecstasy. Ally tightens her pelvic muscles against the penetration, but that only shoots more blissful sensations throughout my loins. I grab her ass and pump harder, pounding into her cervix. Ally squeals: "Uh! Uh! Uh!" There won't be much tearing and bruising, though; an aroused vagina takes cock more easily than a fuckmeat cunt's prudish pussy. That's fine by me. I drill and fill Ally with every inch of my cock, and she takes me in like a pro--even if it is against her will. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:08 pm

But I'm not comfortable fucking Ally out here on the road. Just because it's the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean someone might not come along and put a stop to my fun. I'm thinking most likely it will be a cop passing through on night patrol. I grip the base of my cock and edge. Gotta squeeze my eyes shut, hold my breath and think for a few seconds about something other than r@ping this black Princess's pussy. I slowly pull out when I really don't want to, then I crack Ally across the jaw. It knocks her out.

I search for the key to the trunk, and when I find it, I stuff her into the trunk and lock her in. I jump behind the wheel and get the car rolling again. Drive this piece of shit at a moderate speed. There are headlights coming from over the rise in the distance. They approach me, and I approach them. I look carefully at the passing car as soon as I can make it out. A fucking cop car, just as I feared. My heart jumps to my throat as I watch the red taillights slow in the rear-view mirror. The brake lights shine. Oh what the fuck? Is there something wrong with Ally's fuckin car that I'm about to get pulled over? I keep driving. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:08 pm

The cop takes their foot from the brakes and continues on their way. I sigh heavily. I hear Ally move around in the trunk, pounding and kicking. Her muffled cries for help send elated shivers through my body. I turn on some tunes to drown her noise. We'll be back in town in no time. She better just enjoy the time she has now.

Ally's kicking and swinging and putting up one hell of a fuss when I drag her from the trunk. She cracks me in the side of my head and in my ribs and nails me in my ankle. I backhand the uppity bitch, and she stumbles backwards a step or two. Her face is still bloody from earlier, and I'm about to add to the color. I pull out my pistol, set it on the roof of her car, and yank out my serrated hunting knife with the ivory handle and brandish it in her face. "Cut the shit, Princess, or I'll slice you so badly you won't be able to recognize yourself."

Ally takes a deep breath and glares at me. At me, not the knife. Or even the gun atop of her car. This cunt's a first in many respects; whereas other cumsluts focus on the weapons, Ally holds my gaze. I still have her naked and even though I no longer smell the eager pussy, my cock pushes from the inside of my pants. I unzip and drop my trousers. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:09 pm

... Ally shakes her head. "No. I don't want that, you fucker. Let me go." She blindly reaches for anything behind her which could help fight me off, but she clutches only at the air. She glances around without really breaking sight of me and finds that we're in a gray, dingy garage. It's my secret little hole, now that the VIP Room and the basement of the club are no longer safe places to be.

"Oh hell, no," she mutters and starts to sprint away from me. I catch her by the arm and she thrashes in my grasp. Putting my body weight against hers, I knock her back against the hood of her car. She thumps on it with a dull clash. I rush at her and spin her around so now she's lying face-down on the hood. The interruption of our earlier "fun" has my cock riled and throbbing for some dark meat Princess. It feels like my hardon is even harder, meaner, starving for Ally now than before. I push her legs away and drive my dick straight into her asshole.

"AAAAAAAHH! FUUUCK! Ohh shiiiit...uhhh...ohh fuuuck you to hell...uhhhh..." Her fingers grip her car, but she's got nothing to really hold on to without sliding across the hood. I plow my cock deep past her anus and sphincter, damaging both. She shrieks between halting breaths. "EEEAHHH!... EEEEEAAAHH!... EEEEEAAAHH!" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:09 pm

... I feel her body grip my cock in a sort of reflexive protest, but I'm driving it all the way home. Thump my balls against her perineum as I rock my cock up her shitter. Tear open her intestines when I couldn't tear open her horny pussy. Pull out, jam in, pull out, pound it right the fuck back in. The friction of my cock rubbing her insides builds the pressure in my balls. I slow down the pumping to savor the joy of Ally's misery. Sweat and tears roll off her face, and she lifts her head to howl in agony.

"OOOOWWWWWW!!"

I pull her closer to me so her feet are planted firmly on the floor and she's bent over the hood of her car. I lean over her and grip her shoulders, driving my fingers into her deltoids and squeezing until she yelps in pain. I pin her down as I pulverize her ass. My grunts and groans in her ear make her turn her head away, hoping to hear me no more. I thrust my cock harder and faster in her body, and Ally whimpers for mercy. Then she notices the wall. Her eyes widen in terror; tears break free from them. She sucks in breaths of air with tortured, pain-filled rattles. Spittle spews from her mouth as I plunge my pecker further into her ass. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:10 pm

I already know what's on the wall, but I turn my head and follow her stare just the same. I smile. I wonder how Ally sees them. I see them as my conquests, my whores, my vanquished sluts.
VANQUISHED SLUTS.jpg
VANQUISHED SLUTS.jpg (456.03 KiB)
Viewed 3489 times

"All... those... those... poor... girls... Uh! Uh! Uh! Wh-what did y-you do to them?" Her eyes cloud with tears again as she feels her anal cavity spasm to the sliding and pounding of my dick. I tell Ally that she knows exactly what happened to my fuckmeat sacrificial whores: I happened to them. Then I make sure that she knows just how special she really is in this whole mess. She sniffles and says, "Why? 'Cause I'm black?" I shove my cock in her ass again and listen to her pant with spittle oozing from between her lips. Tears roll from her broken eyes.

"No, Ally, you silly cunt. You're Number 100. Actually, more than that, but since I started keeping count, I hit the century mark with you." I lean closer to her and kiss her on the cheek. She squirms and thrashes her head as if that will cleanse her cheek. I put my hands around her head, grabbing both ears and I slowly force my throbbing cock balls-deep in her ass. I grunt out the word "Congratulations," then I push myself as far in as I can go. The hot cum bursts from my balls and shoots straight into Ally's gut. She lets out a little wail like any other cumdump Princess and weeps. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:10 pm

I pull from her ass. There's blood and a little bit of shit on my dick, and creamy jizz stats to fill around Ally's popped anus. I slap her on the ass and say, "Don't you fuckin dare let my cum leak out." I step to a corner of the garage and pull out a bottle of bourbon. I have no ice, so I have to deal with the potency of room temperature. I turn the top and take a swig. Feels good, enjoying a good drink after a good fuck. I watch Ally slide off the hood of the car to the floor. She balls up into the fetal position and weeps more. I think I'll keep Ally around for a spell. Maybe all weekend, just as a precious fucktoy. I gotta put some baby-makin' magic in that black cunt of hers. Smiling, I take another hearty gulp.

Then that's when all fucking hell breaks loose. A bright beam of light shines on the wall, where my vanquished sluts stare down at me with smiles on their faces and I have them all crossed out in jerky, crimson lines. Flashing lights out on the street follow, and I spin around to look out the window. Motherfucker! Fucking cops! They brought the whole fucking police force, and they're out there right now. For me! One of the pigs gets on his speaker horn and orders me to come out with my hands up. I duck beneath the beams. Maybe they don't know I'm here? >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:11 pm

I look again at the wall. 99 fucking pics of whores and cumsluts stare down at me. Smiling. Laughing. Their eyes move with me, like the eyes of the Mona Lisa. This cannot be fucking happening! Not to me! Not like this! I take a drink. They laugh harder. Their eyes bore into me, accusing me of what I've done and of what I am. I heave the bottle of booze at the wall. It smashes, splashing cheap bourbon and shards of glass, but it does nothing to keep their eyes from reaching into my soul.

"FUCKING WHORES!"

There are only two other people in the world who know about this garage: the head bouncer, who I killed when I took Jasmine, and the bartender. Jesus f'n Christ, the cops flipped the bartender. Oh shit, the jig is up. There's a weird feeling in my body that makes me want to piss myself, for lack of better description. I keep my head low as I approach the window. I don't know why I think I can fight my way out of here, but that's the thought in my mind. The flashing red and blue lights hold me in a state of panic. I take a step back and reach for my pistol on the roof of Ally's car.

A metallic click behind me echoes throughout the inside of the garage. I don't have to look to know exactly what it is. My body shakes, then it turns into a wry laughter. I reach to a shelf on the wall and pull out a pack of cigarettes. I don't smoke, but there's no time like the present to start a new hobby. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:12 pm

... I jab one in my lips and light it. Then I slowly turn and face Ally, holding my pistol, pointed at me, hammer cocked, metal quivering in her dark hands. Her entire body trembles, and the tears are still streaming down her cheeks.

I take a drag on the cig and laugh at her, even though I suddenly realize there are tears on my cheeks, too. "Well, go ahead, Ally girl. Take your best shot." I look at the pistol. It's shaking all over the place in her hands. The rattling she's making with it won't get her any further. She doesn't even have her finger on the trigger. I tell her that, then I add: "You better do it, Princess. I'm not goin' to fuckin prison."

The cops outside say something again over their speakers, but I ignore them. Right now, my focus is on naked black Ally, leaking my cum out of her ass. It puddles on the floor beneath her, and I'm sent into a rage. Ally takes a deep breath and screams, "We're in here! Help me! I've been r@ped!"

"YOU FUCKIN Princess!" I roar and lunge at her. I'm not sure what I'm more pissed about: the cum leaking from her ass, or her inviting the fuckin cops inside. It doesn't matter. I have only a split-second to provide some sort of action for self-preservation. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:12 pm

... My hands grab the pistol. Ally wails as the gun twists her fingers, but she doesn't let go. I reach to bash her fuckin face in with one hand while I wrestle the gun from hers with the other. I feel the trigger. I feel her fingers grip as hard as they can in their sweaty, scared grasp. The gun turns in her hands again. A shot rings out. Everything...

...goes...

...dark.

The police storm inside the garage, aiming their pistols. It's a crescendo of shouting and barking. "Put the gun down! Drop it! Go down on your knees!" One cop asks if this is the person they've been looking for, and another says, "Yeah, we've fuckin got you." The person drops to their knees and puts their hands behind their head. Another officer approaches the body lying on the floor, pistol drawn and aimed, ready to fire if needed. No movement. The officer kneels down cautiously to check for a pulse. Nothing.

"This one's gone," he says. He holsters his pistol and pulls his cuffs from his belt. He snaps them on the wrists of the captured. Everyone slowly holsters their sidearms and stares at who they've apprehended. Some of them are shaking their heads and wondering how long this could have gone on. Others just breathe a sigh of relief. They stare at the dead body on the floor, lying in a pool of their own blood. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:13 pm

The lights from outside shine on the 99 pics of whores. They're still smiling, still laughing. Business is finished.

The police enter the hospital room where the prisoner is being processed for any injuries and any mental deficiencies. Certainly, there are many of those by now. Doctors prod, police prod, everyone is prodding the living hell out of the prisoner. Everyone has their questions and everyone has their theories, but the prisoner refuses to speak. Only blinks tears from their eyes.

Finally, after about 4 hours of this dog-n-pony show, the Chief of Detectives calls in their undercover officer. He wants to know if the undercover has any tangible evidence regarding what happened tonight, something to hold their hats on in case this whole mess goes to fucking court.

The bartender enters the hospital room with a badge on a chain draped around his neck. He looks at the prisoner in the bed. He leans in to ask a question.

Ally grabs a hold of the first thing her fingers find: a hunting knife with a serrated blade and an ivory handle. No one knows how she managed to get it in here. She plunges it into the bartender/undercover cop's jugular. He bleeds out before the doctors can save him.

Ally never speaks again, only wails, whimpers, weeps. She never meant to kill, but shit happens. She spends the rest of her life in a mental institution, where the untrained, sex-starved orderlies keep her full of drugs and cum.

(End.)
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:04 pm

OK, time to make this official.

That's it. I'm done. I'm outta here. RETIRED. I'm finished with TributePrintedPics forcing me to break up my stories in several posts. It takes away some of the "fluid reading" I wanted to go for here. Thanks for your support, thanks for nearly 50000 views on a topic that has more text than pics, and thanks for the whores. I hope I made a few of you cum, but if I didn't, then I hope I entertained you. And if I did neither, then I hope I pissed you off. Any reaction at all.

I'm off to greener pastures to write bigger and better things for greater rewards ($$).
Attachments
The-End.jpg
The-End.jpg (52.46 KiB)
Viewed 3363 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby fredflick69 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:31 pm

Damn that sucks
Wickr - freddyflicks69
Discord - fredflick69#9800
fredflick69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Jerkeur » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:48 pm

Wow your work is impressive man
Jerkeur
Active Poster

Unread postby Azulazul » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:50 pm

Happy to take on the role and write further stories. Check my signature below and follow instructions on my thread.
Azulazul

Unread postby ruthpony » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:25 am

nice
ruthpony
Extreme Poster

Unread postby ramdeville » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:21 am

Excellent. It's hard to write a lot of this type of story and keep it fresh without repeating yourself. Well done.
In fantasy world, anything goes.
ramdeville
Normal Poster

Unread postby Maxpayne10 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:14 pm

Write a dirty story about how she was kidnapped and forced into prostitution !!!

her name Olga
Attachments
Ww.jpg
Ww.jpg (609.2 KiB)
Viewed 2004 times
20171027-620580641.jpg
20171027-620580641.jpg (254.69 KiB)
Viewed 2004 times
Maxpayne10
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Killerofgurls » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:47 pm

Name: CM Elix
Make it brutal please
Attachments
Screenshot_20220826-030103_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220826-030103_Facebook.jpg (300.57 KiB)
Viewed 1796 times
Killerofgurls

Unread postby Bigmikesmith » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:54 pm

How the hell did Maggie find herself in this situation. Got to be a story here.
Attachments
Maggie free fuck.jpg
innocent to cum **ore
Maggie free fuck.jpg (171.27 KiB)
Viewed 720 times
Bigmikesmith
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Funfreak2023 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:57 pm

. I'll Pm you
Funfreak2023
Extreme Poster

Unread postby rlc002081 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:04 am

RW4life wrote:OK, time to make this official.

That's it. I'm done. I'm outta here. RETIRED. I'm finished with TributePrintedPics forcing me to break up my stories in several posts. It takes away some of the "fluid reading" I wanted to go for here. Thanks for your support, thanks for nearly 50000 views on a topic that has more text than pics, and thanks for the whores. I hope I made a few of you cum, but if I didn't, then I hope I entertained you. And if I did neither, then I hope I pissed you off. Any reaction at all.

I'm off to greener pastures to write bigger and better things for greater rewards ($$).

shame he retired from free stories, he wrote one of the hottest things ive ever read about my buddy's daughter
rlc002081
Active Poster

Unread postby mindwalker » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:38 am

Where does this guy post now?
mindwalker
Extreme Poster

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post