NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Recieve stories of your fantasies

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Recieve stories of your fantasies

Unread postby OpaiSlider » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:22 pm

Anyone who wants to recieve stories?

Two options for this:
1. If you send me personal photo's of family members or people you know and really give me an insight in your life and fantasies I could give you a story for free. Decent ones that are usually around 10000 to 2000 words (1 to 2 pages of text).
2. You send me a picture of a girl and give some outlines for the story/fantasy. I'll do the same. Then we each write a story.

I'm broadminded (it are fantasies after all) but do have sound limits (no puking, too much violence, ...). You can always try me and tell me what you want and we can discuss it.

Rules and recap:
- I'm broadminded so don't be ashamed of your fantasies, try me;
- Own preferences always play a part but the story should evolve around the others fantasy. Be specific in what you like, etc;
- We both can say no for whatever reason after we listened to what the other wants, that's totally accaptable;
- If you take on the assignment finish it. Just like I will;
- If you don't want to write a story but do want to recieve one, just send some personal pictures of your girlfriend, family members, or IRL persons you have fantasies about. The more you share the better I can make you a good story;
- I'm discrete, I wont redistribute/post your photo's, not to anyone. As I won't do anything with anything you tell me.
- Preferred topics: Voyeurism, -, family, -, fantasies you have about real life girls/woman, Drugged(rp), BM, and ... lot's more so try me!
- Send me a PM but also respond to this topic (can be as short as one letter).
I'm here cause I love woman, not hate them :).
Send me personal photo's of family members or people you know and tell me about your fantasies and I will write you a proper decent story for free.
OpaiSlider
Active Poster

Re: Recieve stories of your fantasies

Unread postby OpaiSlider » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:18 am

1435168320191 (2).jpg
1435168320191 (2).jpg (109.14 KiB)
Viewed 345 times
Send me personal photo's of family members or people you know and tell me about your fantasies and I will write you a proper decent story for free.
OpaiSlider
Active Poster

Unread postby OpaiSlider » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:18 am

ED4DF7CC-2831-4C8A-9B81-249480FA4463.jpeg
ED4DF7CC-2831-4C8A-9B81-249480FA4463.jpeg (75.85 KiB)
Viewed 284 times
OpaiSlider
Active Poster

Unread postby OpaiSlider » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:12 pm

I recently had a story request that touched a topic I’m passionate about (gymnasts). I post it here with permission. When I write I do that with a specific fantasy in mind that I recieve via PM. I always try to cater it toward their wishes and try to be openminded. This request involved non censensusl sex (gues he liked her body but not her character) and he really wanted to punish the bitch. IRL i’m friendly and also while writing fantasy i’m more soft toned but thought i gave it a try and I came up with something that worked for me. I post it here for you to enjoy. It might not be everyone’s cup of tea but let me know what you think.

###

Melanie was one of the popular girls. She had everything going for her: She had the looks, the personality and her parents were well-off. The only thing was that she could be a bit of a bully.

Unfortunately Sasha knew that all too well, being the target of her bullying. She had hoped that in joining the gymnastic team, she would be accepted by Melanie and the other popular girls but the opposite was true. And now, especially today during gym practice, she regretted it the most.

This time the bullying had been the worst she experienced since joining the team a few months back. The coach had left early and only she, Melanie and some of Melanie’s friends had been left on the floor. With forte3n they had all nice tight bodies but Sasha was ahead of her age. Her breasts and ass were a notable a size larger than the rest of her peers. And they had made fun of that, and for the first time they had gotten physical. They had given her a wedgie by stretching her leotard. Then they had forced her to the ground, had held her legs up and everybody commented on her wedgie. The fabric of the leotard had been so stretched that it disappeared between her pussy lips, almost revealing her private parts. They had commented. That she was a horny sl!t with her cunt exposed like that. They had spread her legs and Melanie even took a picture while she was in that position. She had send it to her afterwards, thr3atening to send it to some of the boys in her class.

Dave saw his daughter coming home from practice with tears in her eyes. He knew she had a tough time at school, with some of the k!ds being mean to her. But as shaken as she was know he’d never seen her. He followed her to the bedroom and after some persuasion Sasha told her daddy everything.
Dave felt heartbroken when he had heard the story. He didn’t hear it immediately, it took some persuasion and gentle words to get the whole story out of her. Then he felt rage, that anybody could do that to his girl. And that rage flared up even more when she showed him a picture the girls who bullied her had taken. He loved his girl and would never do her harm. That they dare treat her as a sl4tty wh@re made him mad.

When Dave parked his car at school he was still mad. He was also troubled. He’d had a boner all day. That fact itself was not troubling, the fact that the picture of his girl with spread legs and her pussy exposed was the reason for his boner, that was concerning. He had lately noticed, that when friends of Sasha came over, he lingered to get one more glance of their tight teen bodies. He would never hurt her or any of her friends, but he could no longer deny that girls her age turned him on.

He decided to put those thoughts away for now. First he’d deal with the bullying, that had to stop. He had phoned the head mistress of the school and explained what had happened. He proposed to have a chat with Melanie’s parents, since she had been the instigator. The headmistress was quite a sight. She was more or less the stereotype of a teacher when you have erotic phantasies. Blond long hair wrapped in a bun, white blouse that fitted tight around her ample bosom, tight skirt that was just long enough to be conservative and long legs with high heels. Melanie’s parents were also there. And too his surprise Melanie also. Usually he couldn’t resist ogling the headmistress but this teen caught his eye right away. She was very attractive, she fitted right in Sasha’s age group. He hated himself for liking her, that sl!t had been mean to his daughter, he shouldn’t look at her like that.

Melanie had gym practice later on and wouldn’t be at the meeting. That meeting went … difficult was the word Dave thought. Melanie’s parents didn’t apprehend the severity of the bullying and downplayed it. The had heard quite a different version of Melanie. But the way they told it was believable and could it be that Sasha had made too much of it? He was in doubt, although the photo in itself was proof that it did not quite happen as Melanie said. But could Sasha have exaggerated too? When he left he felt confused.

When he was at his car he realized that his phone was still in the class room. He went back inside and got his phone. Everything was empty now but he heard a noise in the hallway. It was Melanie on the phone, she was talking to her friend, discussing what had happened. Every doubt that he had about him being wrong vanished. She told her friend all gruesome details about how they humiliated his little princess.

When she hung up he walked into the hall and confronted her. She didn’t care. ‘I’ll do it again’ Melanie said with an evil smile when she walked past him. ‘You little sl!t, you wont’t, I’ll stop you’. He grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her inside the classroom, threw her on a desk and closed the door. Dave finally realized how he could prevent his daughter from being bullied. And also to get rid of his frustration and lust for his daughter and her friends. He would use this tight teen fuck doll to empty his balls in. It would teach the little brat a lesson. He would use her as cum bucket to shoot his load in and to punish her.

He held her tight with one hand while undressing her and pulling his pants down. She wore her leotards under her clothes. He pushed aside the fabric to expose her teenage cunt. He put his cock against her pussy lips and started rubbing. He was already rock hard and could have entered easily but he wanted her punishment to last long. Or he just wanted her for himself as long as possible but it all came down that he would fuck her hard an good. He applied pressure against her pussy lips and she resisted by trying to close her legs and tightening her muscles. He just pushed harder and then he felt his dick slide in her tight teenage fuck hole. He started to slowly slide in and out, really taking his time. He wanted to make the little bitch pay for har@ssing his daughter, his princess. This would come as close as fucking one of her friends, or even fucking her. He was good father and would never do that to her or her hot friends. But now he was fucking someone her age and it felt great. He started to pick up the pace. To make it smoother he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide apart so he really had room to pump that sl!t. With his arms apart, holding her legs up and wide, he really was enjoying the pounding he gave the little bitch. Her face was contorted, he couldn’t imagine the little wh@re was a virgin despite her tight cunt but his dick was surely a lot thicker then the boys she’d fucked. He felt that if he continued he was about to come so he slowed down, pulled his cock out and walked to the other side of the desk.

His balls where now hanging right above her face. His still hard cock was itching. He rubbed his balls against her face before putting his dick in her mouth. He would use that mouth as a fuck hole. He would face fuck the little suck sl&t until he’d finally empty his balls in the back of her throat. With his cock in her mouth he spread her legs and grabbed her ass. He pushed her ass downwards so her whole body moved even closer to hiss balls that were buried against her face. He really noticed she was a gymnast, as flexible as she was. The image of gymnasts and leotard brought up the picture of his daughter in his mind. That made him come violently while staring at her teenage cunt still holding her ass. She received his big load of cum with muffled gurgling sounds as her breathing was becoming difficult with his big dick in her mouth and balls pressed against her nose.

(some days later)

Stacy hadn’t seen Melanie since she had been so humiliated. Her father had comforted her and had said he would deal with the situation. A few days later he had said that she wouldn’t bother her anymore but how could he make her do that? It wasn’t the first time Melanie had done something like this and the teachers never took charge. Maybe because her parents where rich and all. She thought it was stupid but that was the way things where. Then she bumped into Melanie, she was afraid that this would be the start of another bullying but Melanie didn’t anything the like. She just excused herself and quickly walked away. Sasha was relieved, she would tell dad what happened. And maybe she had changed. Maybe her and Melanie could even become friends. Sasha was really in a good mood when she hurried home.
OpaiSlider
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post