NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

Unread postby Hoko3024 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:13 pm

Bum.
Hoko3024

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:35 pm

OK, so I forgot to mention that these 4 stories in the "unofficial queue" are going to take me 4-5 days to write. Yes, they're going to be longer than most of the stories I've been posting -- at least since TributePrintedPics decreased their characters per post from 7500 to 1500. So these 4 will read (somewhat) like the 1st few stories on this thread's first couple pages.

Cool?

Great. Now here's Alba in 1....5 posts.
Attachments
ALBA1.jpg
ALBA1.jpg (870.85 KiB)
Viewed 1349 times
ALBA2.jpg
ALBA2.jpg (104.66 KiB)
Viewed 1349 times
ALBA3.jpg
ALBA3.jpg (124.35 KiB)
Viewed 1349 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:35 pm

Every time the police drive by, I get jumpy. Anyone at the club could be the undercover cop for all I know, and sitting around waiting for that knock on the door has me on edge 24/7. I walk through the city streets, trying to not gaze into the eyes of people who pass by me, looking for that poser, but I can't help it. There are just some things I have to know. Most passersby don't give me a second glance, but one fresh, fertile Princess certainly does. It's second nature for me to stare at big tits before I look into the eyes of the cunt who's passing me by. This one is no exception.

She does the selfie thing like a regular tourist, but something in the way she moves tells me that she's from around here. Or at least she knows her way around. She puts her cell in her hoodie pocket. Then, fully aware of my ogling her, she wiggles the hoodie off and shows me the luscious melons she's rocking under that shirt. The tanktop can barely contain them, and immediately I feel the "happiness" flow through my veins and straight to my dick.

I stare into her eyes: hazel-grey orbs shining in the light. She gives me a smile, but I can tell it's not all that sincere. She's nervous, probably a bit scared--and why wouldn't she be? The news won't shut the fuck up about me and my "enterprise." >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pm

... Police are precautioning fucktards in this city to be extra-vigilant. Use the buddy system, keep your eyes open at the club and keep your doors locked at night. Same-old bullshit they've been saying, yet fuckmeat cunts like the one smiling at me right now don't ever listen. They think with their aching vaginas and not with their logical thinking, which is exactly what I count on every time.

I'm not all too sure what I should say right now to this creature, other than ask her if she'd like to fuck out here on the street in front of these sexless losers. It's already on the tip of my tongue, and I think I might actually say just that, when out of the blue, this busty cunt asks in a pert voice, "Do you like what you see or something?"

I'm taken aback, really, and that's not easy for me to admit. But I can't let her think she's gonna get the best of me. Fuck that. Remaining very aware of other people around us, I step closer to her and simply say, "Yes." I purposely glance back down at the pair of huge tits she somehow manages to keep within that tanktop. When I return my gaze into her face, she's smiling a little wider now. Her rose-colored tongue rolls over her lips, leaving a glistening hint of drool on them. Her hair flutters in the breeze, and her eyes scan downward on my body, too. She bites her lip with a muffled giggle. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:38 pm

That's when I realize I'm standing there on the street with a raging fucking hardon. It presses against the inside of my pants and it hurts like hell. There's nowhere for it to go out here, and the giggly Queen in front of me thinks this is funny shit. I lean closer to her. I can smell the warmth of her body, and it sends another rush of blood into my cock, making it bigger and harder. My voice has a slight croak to it when I ask the cumslut what her name is.

"Alba!" she sings with a grin. She turns her body to the side so I can get a great view of the curves of her tits and ass. Jesus f'n Christ, this fucking Princess knows exactly what she's doing. Alba tells me that she's thrilled that I'm likin' what I see, and can she see more of me? Holy fuck, this is too good to be true! I'm almost forgetting about the undercover cop bullshit at the club (not quite, but almost) and I put my nose to her ear. I smell her hair. I let her feel my hot breath on her neck. She puts a hand to her mouth to hide her laugh.

"Let's go," I whisper, and Alba nods. I don't know where I'm gonna take her yet. Seems like the club is out of the question, and every other place I can think of is littered with fucked-n-dead whores' body parts. We're not going back to my place, and I can tell that her place isn't any better just by watching her. She acts like she's out here to purposely cheat on someone. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:38 pm

... Queen. Tramp. Princess. But what do I fuckin care? I take her by the hand and lead her into the alleyways of the city.

Push comes to shove, I'll find a dumpster in which I can pound her holes. It works for the homeless people, so why not Alba and I?

As it turns out, I find a spot a lot better than a fucking dumpster. I lead Alba down to the beach, under the city pier, where dead fish wash up on the shore. Kind of romantic, if you stop and think about it. But I'm not stopping to think about shit. My cock has been throbbing in my pants as I walk alongside Alba, glancing more than once at her bouncy tits and wiggling ass. If I don't whip my dick out now, it'll bend and break under the strain of clothing. Alba puts her feet in the water and looks up at the cracks in the pier. People walk from one end to the other, and no one knows that we're down here, all hot-n-horny like dogs.

Alba thinks she's just going to give me a blowjob to satisfy the rage surging through my cock. She drops to her knees, in the water, and rubs her hands up and down my thighs until she fidgets with the lump bursting through my pants. She caresses her fingertips along the contour of my dick, then she drives her face into my groin, pretending to chomp on the meat with a laugh.

I grab her head behind her ears and push her face away. She's about to make me fuckin explode, and I tell her to unzip my pants and pull my cock out. She looks up at me, blinking her big doe-eyes with a smirk. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:39 pm

.. Her hands move swiftly and smoothly to my zipper, which she tugs and pulls down. Alba keeps gazing into my eyes. She reaches her hands inside my pants, grasps my cock and pulls it out. It greets her in the face with precum soaking the tip. She gasps then gives it a little smooch. Kiss, kiss, her puckered lips make me tingle. Precum sticks to her lips when she backs away to stare into my face again.

I grin. Like a horny homicidal maniac, I imagine, for Alba hesitates for a second, then shrugs off whatever she's thinking. Must be her way of gauging my desperation. She wraps her fingers around the base of my shaft and her lips open to take me into her mouth. I stop her, placing my hand on her chin then slide my palms down her body to fondle those giant tits she's packing. Alba watches my hands massage her melons and slip under her top to stroke her nipples. She's hard and turned on, too. I grip her tanktop and jerk it over her head. Now her massive breasts are exposed to the world.

Alba thinks I'm going to treat her to some sensual, erotic sex. And if I had been born under a different star, I might have. But the thought of a fucking undercover cop chasing me through the city dominates my thoughts again, and I stare at the Princess with a need to brutalize her forever. After all, she could be my nemesis. And now here we are, on the verge of something...special. What would an undercover cop do if I stuck my dick in her mouth? Bite me? Make me bleed like a bitch? >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:41 pm

I fix that problem right now: I pummel my fist into her mouth. Alba's lips burst open, bleeding down her chin, and her jaw shatters. She thrashes and screams until it hurts too much for her to scream anymore. Her hands flail at me and she tries to get off her knees. I plow my cock into her broken mouth and drive it to the back of her throat. MMMF! GUUUH! As I do so, my weight presses against her head and shoulders, and she falls backwards. Her knees stretch, tear and pop as both of our bodies send her reeling back on her lower legs. The water isn't deep, but it's deep enough to submerge her head. I mount her face and fuck her mouth.

My hips splash the water as I jam myself down Alba's throat. My hands are keeping her head underwater, pressing down on her eye sockets, forcing her to strike her fists at me. She grabs my balls and tries to twist them from my body, but thumping the heel of my hand upon her forehead makes her let go. Bubbles flutter to the surface, and so do the pools of her blood. Alba's still bent over her lower legs, so she has no leverage to fight me. Her tits bounce and flop in circles on her chest. Her hands slap my hips and thighs. I force her to choke on my raging, throbbing dick. The back of her head sinks in the wet sand.

Alba's tongue whips along the underside of my cock. She can't close her mouth due to her broken jaw, so she tries to push me out with her tongue. It gives me pleasure to feel her working her magic against her will. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:42 pm

... The air bubbles floating to the surface start to decrease in number, so I pull from her mouth and stand away from her face. I twist her hair in my fist and yank her head above water. Alba coughs and gags. Most of her blood has washed away. She tries to bitch about something, but the annunciation isn't there, so I haven't a clue what the fuck she's uttering. It makes me laugh, and I pull her to her feet.

"Keep your fuckin mouth shut, Princess," I snarl, and Alba thrashes against me. Water at our feet splashes and echoes under the pier. I punch her squarely in the chest, snapping her sternum. Alba sucks in a deep breath and tumbles backwards into the water again. The strike is forceful enough for strands of her hair to rip from her scalp where I'm holding her. She falls flat on her thicc round ass in the water with one hand clutching her chest and the other gripping mine, trying to get me out of her hair. I pull back at the same time that I lift my foot from the shore and slam into her nose. POP! Now the Princess's got to desal with a broken nose as well as a fucked mouth.

Alba's in a daze, but she's not so far out of it that she doesn't try to fight back. Her feet kick at me. Her hands flail. She tries to knee me in the nuts. Each time her assault is thwarted by my expertise of subduing cunts. Still with a hand in her hair, I pull and turn her around so now she's facing the horizon. I jam my elbow into her cervical spine. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:43 pm

... It throttles her body, and she convulses to her knees. This fuckin Queen loves dropping to her knees. More of her hair is ripped from her scalp, and as I pull back to force her face to the sky, she lets out a yelp.

"Fuckin bitch! Stupid cunt! I told you to keep fuckin quiet!" I chop the side of her neck with my hand, and she goes limp for a few seconds. I heave her back to her feet and tell her that she's gonna be sorry for causing me so much shit. Everything that's gonna happen to her is all her fault. Alba sobs and tries to scream, and goddamn it this fuckin cunt's really pissin me the fuck off. What's so bloody hard about keeping quiet? I let go of her hair and jab her in the jaw. I feel the mandible slide in a way that it shouldn't under her flesh. Alba lets out a broken scream.

Okay, dammit, enough's enough. I reach for my trusty hunting knife with the ivory handle and the serrated blade. Alba sees it and her eyes widen with terror. She attempts to backpedal in the water, but I grab a nice big warm tit. I dig my fingertips into the flesh. She squirms and cries out. I slowly pull her back towards me, holding the knife between us so if anyone should happen to pass by, they won't notice it. No one's been around since we've been here, but I can't take too many chances. I slam my foot into her gut, and Alba drops on her back into the water with a splash. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:43 pm

... My fingers still clutch her tit, and already the black-n-blue marks of deep bruising are starting to form. I stand on her tummy. She's got her head above water and her arms are reaching up at me in defense. I yank her tit so it's barely above the water, and I raise the knife. I slice it through the air.

"YOOWWWWWWWWNN!" Alba howls with her busted face as the blade punctures her breast. Deep and devastating. I h@ck at her tit until the flesh falls apart in the water and her blood is too slippery. I pull a handful of diced human tissue from the water. Blood trickles down my forearm. Alba thrashes and quivers in the water. Muscle, skin and other juicy bits of Alba's tit float around her. She reaches for what's left of her, but it all slips away. Already the scavenging gulls swoop around us, looking for their next meal.

My cock throbs hard enough to make me think that I just spurted all over the place, but when I look down at it, I find that my cum is still building in my balls. The precum oozes from the end and dangles until it falls in the water. I don't remember the last time my dick raged so fucking hard. It pokes through my open fly as a shaking monstrosity, pink with blood coursing through the erectile tissue and expanding to a length I never thought I had. I want to give it a good stroke, but I know if I do I'll bust a nut right then and there, and that would be a shame if I don't first penetrate Alba. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:44 pm

I flop belly-first into the water and pounce upon Alba. Our bodies connect and I thrust a knee between her thighs. Her mangled tit feels weird--like pressing upon a generous portion of hamburger. She tries to curl into the fetal position, but my body keeps her on her back with her legs spread underneath us. I grab her pants and wrestle them off. She struggles and it takes a bit of effort, even for a Princess who's been damaged, but Alba continues to underestimate me. Her fatal mistake. As soon as I twist her panties off her hips and down her legs, I thrust my cock in her pussy.

I have to clench my teeth to keep from cumming after the first pump like a virgin; she's got me so fuckin hard, eager and wet. Alba tries to sit up and push me off her. I stick the hunting knife under her eye, piercing her skin, and a crimson drop appears at the knifepoint. She freezes. Her eyes are watery and glassy, and she's shaking from all the pain and horror I'm putting her through. Christ, that's as much of a turn-on as anything else. Her trembling brushes against my skin, and it sends blissful chills through my very being. I slowly shove my cock deeper into her cunt. I feel her vagina take me into her, against her will, stretching and yielding to my angry cock. The warmth of her hole tingles, and I need to clench my teeth again. I feel her cervix when the tip of my dick touches it. Alba squirms and weeps. She utters, "No, no, no..." as well as she can with a broken jaw. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:45 pm

I wrap my hands around her throat. I feel her blood rushing through her carotid arteries and jugular veins, and the tightening around her airway makes her tongue protrude over her lower lip. Alba's eyes stare up into mine, almost blankly but the glimmer of fear still shines in them. Her hands claw at my neck and face. I feel the hot sting of fresh wounds and the warm blood trickle down my skin. I grip tighter. I thrust my cock in and out, in and out, deep and hard into her cunt. At some point, Alba had been sexually aroused. Her snug vagina is lengthened to take in cock with minimal bruising and tearing. It takes the fullest and deepest pump on my part to strike her cervix, but when I reach it, Alba's hips bolt in the water.

I scream at her. "You fuckin bitch! Fuckin cumslut! Are you the fuckin undercover cop? Are you?" Alba's brow creases as she struggles to take a breath. I don't think she has any clue what the fuck I'm talking about. I keep burying my cock in her pussy. "You...fucking...Princess!!" My fingers curl deeper into Alba's throat as my hips slam into hers. My cock rams her pussy, and all the noise I'm used to hearing--all the grunts and groans and moans--are coming from my mouth, not hers. She makes choking, raspy gagging noises, and that sends the electric ecstasy straight to my loins. On fuckin fire! >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:46 pm

It's a huge sloppy wreck when I cum in Alba's pussy. Her overflowing vagina soaks up all the hot creamy jizz, and some of it trickles along my dick towards her vulva on the way out. I pump a few more times to give her everything I've got, every last gooey drop. Streams of semen ooze from my dick and add to the sticky mess I've made in her. A few lucky swimmers seep into her womb and find the eggs which they'll inseminate and provide bastard fuckers that Alba will carry for nine glorious months.

If only it were that easy...

I release my grip from around her throat. The blood rushes all at once to her head, making Alba faint and dizzy. I pull out of her pussy. Little white streams of cum seep from her hole and float in the water around her. She stirs and rolls over onto her side and pukes. Her hands hold her mouth, then she feels the demolished flesh that used to be her tit. She trembles and sobs at the sight of loose flesh and blood on her fingertips. The bitch turns her head and glares at me. A wounded wail comes from her mouth. She begins to crawl, then stand on shaky legs. The tide comes in and splashes around her ankles. Alba looks again at me and hints that she's gonna call the cops. She points up the beach where a police station is located.

"Oh no ya fuckin don't, bitch," I growl and leap at her. My hands twist and turn in her hair again, long wet strands sticking to my skin, blood still trickling from where I ripped the hair from her scalp. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:47 pm

... Alba thrashes and swings her fists. She connects with my face and chest, but she's got so much blood on her hands that they slip away without hurting me. Then she changes her strategy: she grips my cock and twists. I mean, the fuckin bitch fuckin twists! Holy mother of all motherfuckers, my stomach churns from the burning pain. I wallop Alba on the side of her head, and she releases her grip but doesn't completely let go.

"You fuckin cunt!" I roar at her. "You're gonna pay for that shit!" I take my hands out of her hair, grab her throat with one and her existing tit with the other. Then I charge my body into hers, pushing her back into the water. We splash and struggle against one another. I see red. I feel sick. I bulldoze into her until she slams into one of the pillars under the pier. I take my hand from her throat and pound her head into the pillar. Alba lets go of me. Her mouth drops open, blood oozing out. She inhales with a raspy noise then exhales in a slow, steady breath. Her eyes widen and stare into space. She convulses against the pillar, then her body goes limp and weak. I can feel every muscle in her body just let go.

It takes me a moment to discover that the other side of Alba's head is punctured by a rusty bolt sticking out from the pillar. It's embedded in her temple. I let go of her, expecting her to drop into the water, lifeless. But she remains on her feet somehow. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:49 pm

... Alba quivers and lets out another breath. Tears run from her eyes and down her cheeks. I snap my fingers in her face to check if she can still see me. She doesn't blink. She doesn't react.

I lean closer to her face and give her a kiss on the tip of her broken nose. Half of her face is covered in blood. I pull my hunting knife out again and bring it to her nostrils. I think the best thing I can do for Alba now is to add to her suffering while she's still "alive," whatever sphere of life she's in right now. So I give her a lobotomy. I wedge and force the blade into her nose, rip through her sinuses and poke it into her brain. A few good twists (harder to do than you might think, by the way) and another thrust upward to ensure I'm scrambling the right part of her brain. Alba's entire body jumps and jolts, but she's soundless. I yank the blade from her nose, pulling out snot, blood and gray matter.

She falls from the bolt. Her body doesn't make much of a splash as it drops into the water. Instead, it's more like watching a garbage bag tumble into the surf.

I'm not done with Alba yet, though. I've already taken one tit, and now I want the other one. This time, I want to try to keep it intact somehow. I pull on her puffy nipple, stretching the breast so I can slice the knife along her ribcage and retrieve my trophy. The mistake I made with the first one is I h@cked away at it like a madman. But I'm not a madman; I'm in complete control. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:50 pm

... The blade moves cleanly through the skin but falters at the muscle and fatty tissue. It turns into another fuckin mess. Motherfucker! I stab the knife through her breast and snap her ribs. Bits and pieces of Alba's other tit fly through the air.

I stare at her dead face as I repeatedly dice her into tender morsels. My cock hardens again. This all started with Alba wanting to give me a blowjob, and now there's nothing I want more than to accommodate her. Her lips are parted, her tongue is swollen in her mouth, and her face is a sticky crimson mess. Perfection. I guide my cock to her mouth. It slides effortlessly between her teeth and over her tongue. I look into her eyes. Dead and glassy and still half-open. I roll my thumbs over her eyes so they look up at mine as I fuck her throat. Grab her by her deaf ears and pound my cock in the back of her mouth. It's still warm, still moist.

I'm grunting, groaning, oooohhhhh shit, I love the way you look at me Alba when I drill your face!! All submissive, no resistance, what a good little cumbucket Princess you are! The underside of my cock rubs against her tongue, and I can't hold back. I spurt my spunk for the second time in Alba's body.

With my post-nut clarity, I finish slicing-n-dicing her tit and throw the meat into the sea, where the tide washes it along the shore next to the dead fish. The flocks of gulls swarm and dive in for the appetizers. The rest of Alba's corpse is the main course. Bon appetit!

(End.)
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby HengstPaul » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:51 pm

great topic!
I have a dream that all the . bastards will be removed from TributePrintedPics and go to hell!
HengstPaul
Active Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:32 pm

Ready to read about Marge? Got her here in 1....5 posts.
Attachments
MARGE1.jpeg
MARGE1.jpeg (112.06 KiB)
Viewed 1107 times
MARGE2.jpeg
MARGE2.jpeg (264.57 KiB)
Viewed 1107 times
MARGE3.jpeg
MARGE3.jpeg (125.42 KiB)
Viewed 1107 times
MARGE4.jpeg
MARGE4.jpeg (120.79 KiB)
Viewed 1107 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:32 pm

My hands are shaking. I run through town, not having any idea where I'm going. I want to go to the club, but there's a fucking cop there looking for me. I fumble my cell in my hands as I try to call the head bouncer and get an update. He tells me that he's not sure if the undercover cop is there or not, but the door's open if I want to stop in. Not a chance I'm willing to take. I rush through the crowds. People are looking at me. Oh shit, they're gonna tell on me, I'm gonna be in a lot of fucking trouble. I reach out a hand to steady myself against a brick wall.

That's when I see her. Y'all call her a MILF--an acronym I despise, so I'll call her an older experienced sexpot Princess. She steps out of a car wearing a dark dress exposing plenty of cleavage, and she's also wearing a sexy smile. I've seen her a few times before, but now I'm finally really looking at her. I take a few deep breaths and compose myself. I hope she hasn't seen me make a spectacle of myself out here, but I can't worry about that right now. Whoever is driving the car she climbed out of moves on, leaving her on the side of the street alone. She nods approvingly to herself and moves towards the building in front of her. It's a steakhouse that's known for its cocktails. This broad's looking for a good time.

She glances over at me behind her glasses. It's a curious glance, like maybe she should turn the other way and run like holy hell, but she doesn't. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:33 pm

... A woman her age isn't a cowardly cumslut like all the fucking whores I "enjoy" from the club. She still smiles when she walks inside the steakhouse. I wait for three seconds before I follow her in. The hustle and bustle of the eatery is a distraction, and it takes a few seconds to find this older Princess. I smell onions and peppers and I can hear the sizzling beef on the grill. I see her sitting alone between groups of people chowing down their food.

She sips on a cold drink when she looks up and watches me approach. I've got my heart in my throat and butterflies in my stomach. Usually I feel a lot more confident when I accost all the little prissy and prude cumdumps, but there's something more genuine about approaching an older woman. Something more exciting, more challenging. Because she's probably seen and heard it all before. So that necessitates the need for me to be cool, suave, full of finesse and style.

I gaze warmly at her. My hands are still shaking, but a few deep, measured breaths start to calm them. Should have been a surgeon. I make eye contact with this woman, and she keeps her eyes focused on me, too. Her smile creases across her face, a friendly gesture which I'm hoping I can match without appearing desperate or dangerous. It strikes me as odd that someone would have dropped her off here and left. It piques my interest enough to pull out a chair next to her without asking permission to sit with her. Confidence. That's the key. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:33 pm

I smell her perfume, and she speaks in a smoky voice, "Can I help you?" The sound of that voice electrifies the nerve impulses in my cock, and immediately I start to swell in my pants. She's got a great sleek body which has seen the best and the worst that men have done, but she's never seen the likes of me before. I can tell by the lack of scars on her skin. I want to reach out and fondle one of her tits before sticking it in my mouth and tasting the warmth of her body along my tongue. Her eyes narrow above a half-smile, and she asks again, this time more curtly, "Can I help you?"

I give her a smile and tell her that I'd like to buy her drink and dinner. It's the least I can do as a gentleman--at least as the gentleman I'm working on becoming. She tilts her head, and I can tell she's never heard that one before. I figure this will either get me lucky, or it'll get me whacked. I offer my name--at least the "RW" part of it, and when she asks me what it stands for, I beckon her closer with my finger. She leans in to me; I get a whiff of her body heat radiating from her pores, and it excites my cock. I feel it twitching and eager to have some fun. I whisper in her ear what RW stands for, and she leans back in her seat with an amused smile. Then she tells me that her name is Marge. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:34 pm

Marge crosses her legs, and there's enough thigh action going on to make me wish I could just slam myself between them, knock around in her experienced pussy, drool over her tummy as I play with her tits. I allow myself one quick glance down the length of her body, one shot to take it all in. I feel my balls demand to be emptied. This ageless Princess grins at me with the knowledge of what I'm looking at, what I want. Damn Marge looks at me in a way that tells me she's screaming for some fucking action right now. I flex my calves and lightly clench my fists to keep my cock from bursting out in front of everyone here at the steakhouse.

Then I hear the buzzing and feel the vibrations from my cell. Who the fuck would be interrupting me now? I give Marge a tight, almost apologetic smile and reach into my pocket. I pull out my cell and find a text from the head bouncer at the club: gr8 night, new ppl, wanna tag? The fucker's horny, watching new fuckcunts jiggle and wiggle on the dancefloor, but he says nothing about the undercover cop. His message worries me a bit, but I remind myself that I found a new fuckcunt, too. I give the bouncer a quick reply about Marge and slide the cell back in my pocket. I look back up at her.

"Duty calls?" she says and sips her drink through the straw. I'm about to say something when I notice the patrons of the steakhouse crowd around us. The place is getting busy, and no one is noticing us. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:34 pm

... I offer Marge a cigarette. I don't smoke myself, but I find it's a decent way to break the ice. It's also a great way to get the cumslut away from prying eyes. Marge takes a cigarette and rolls it in her fingers. I tell her that I've got a lighter, but we need to go outside. She nods and stands from her seat. I escort her out into the street and around the corner into the alley.

I gaze into Marge's face with a grin. I say, "Duty calls." Then I tackle her to the ground. I purposely put my cheek to her tits and reach my hands around to grab her ass. Marge is in great shape, and she's still got some firmness to her body. She throws her hands up at my face and tries to drive her fingers into my eyes. I drop my shoulder into her throat, and she coughs for air. I manage to roll the "older experienced sexpot Princess" over on her stomach and put her in a full nelson hold. Then I slam her face into the alley floor, smashing her glasses and breaking her nose.

Marge emits a muffled cry as I press her face into the shit-stained alley. I slip one hand under her skirt and pull her panties away. My fingers tap upon her asshole, and she squirms. Her hands slap the ground, searching for anything which she can use to help her. A broken bottle, a rock, whatever. She comes away empty-handed. I ball a fist and jab at her anus. She turns her face from the ground and screams. "AAAH! AAAH! What the fuck are you doing? AAAH!" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:35 pm

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," I growl and feel my cock grow inside my pants. The only way I can release it from its restraints is if I push my elbow into Marge's neck while I'm thumping her asshole with my fist. She puts up a fight, but when I strike the elbow down upon her cervical spine, she tenses up. Her breathing becomes raspy and the look in her eyes is one of pure agony. I must have pinched a nerve or put enough pressure on a vertebrae to make her stop moving, for fear of snapping her spine. I unzip my pants and out comes my throbbing dick, engorged with blood and hormones, increasing in length and girth.

From out of the corner of her eye, Marge glances at it. She sputters: "No! Don't you dare! Don't do it!" I lean close to her ear and take another whiff of her perfume, this time commingled with her hot fear. It sends a surge of happiness to my angry dick. I whisper, "I told you to shut the fuck up." She begins to twist and turn beneath me, but a well-placed punch on her asshole makes her think twice. She clenches her teeth and growls. Some whores never learn. And maybe you really can't teach an old dog new tricks. If Marge wants to make noise, she'll really howl at what I'm gonna do to her now.

I grab her hair and put most of my weight over her hips. I pull her head back and shove my fist in her asshole.

"EEEEAAAAAAAHHHN! EEEAAAAHHNN! OHHH FUUUUUUUCKK!!" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Her rectum caves in around my fist and forearm, snugly fitting around me as I wedge myself deeper into her body. Her pelvic muscles flex and relax, flex and relax, as Marge tries to find a happy medium between her misery and my brutality. She huffs and puffs, exhaling loudly, no longer able to scream; she expends too much energy focusing on the pain. Tears roll down her cheeks. Spittle flies from her mouth. Her intestines take their punishment. Warm, a little moist, and a lot spastic are her innards. I pump my fist in and out, in and out, and Marge writhes under the painful invasion of her asshole.

I let go of her hair, and Marge holds her head in her hands as she whimpers. I'm amazed at how tight this cunt's asshole is (or was, now that my fist has loosened her right the fuck up), and I give her a quick lesson on wrist supination and pronation, twisting and turning my fist against the wall of her lower intestine, grinding and pushing her abdominals outward. Marge lets out a series of "UMPH! UMPH! UMPH!" and an "Ohh shit fuuuckk yooou!" for good measure. It always pleases me to hear whores utter such pillow-talk, and I laugh. She spits on the ground and weeps.

There's a tap on my shoulder, and I freeze. Oh shit! Motherfucker! It's the cops! I swallow my anxiety and glance behind me. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:36 pm

... The head bouncer is standing there with a huge grin on his ugly mug, and he's got three other bouncers from the club with him. They've all got raging hardons poking out of their pants. I exhale slowly and initially want to kill these fuckers for giving me a heart attack, but Marge is bending underneath me and pleading to them for help.

"Christ! You gotta help me! Please! This guy's got his fist in my--"

"Asshole?" the head bouncer finishes for her, and he snickers. "Yeah, old girl, we can fuckin see that. In a minute, you're gonna have a hell of a lot more than a fist to worry about." He rubs his own cock before yanking it from his trousers, and Marge moans in desperation. She sniffles and the tears cascade her cheeks. The four bouncers surround us, and I slowly pull my fist from her intestines, from her anal cavity, from her rectum, from her tortured sphincter, from her once-tight anus with a sloppy POP! There's blood and shit smeared over my arm, and I whap my hand in Marge's mouth.

"Clean that shit off, cunt!" I demand. "Lick me clean!" One of the bouncers grabs her by the ears and forces her face into my fist. Marge cries out, but no one's coming to help her. I force my hand between her lips and hold her jaw from inside her mouth so she can't bite down. Slobber and puke coat my fingers and soak into my palm. I feel her warm wet tongue flick along my fingertips. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:37 pm

... She's trembling and crying as she licks me clean. She stares at my throbbing cock in her face, her eyes hardened with fear.

Two of the bouncers whip their dicks out and gaze in awe at the gaping chasm that is now Marge's asshole. They kneel behind her, slapping her glutes and hoisting her hips from the alley floor. They position themselves close to one another, nearly touching cocks, and they heave Marge's ass backwards. Her hands and knees scrape against the litter of the alley. She wails out as more blood is shed, then she howls as the bouncers DP her abused asshole.

"OOOOWWWWWWWWW! FUUUCK NOOOOOOO!"

The head bouncer, the fourth bouncer and I stroke our cocks to the sight of Marge on the receiving end of a DP assrape. One thrusts inside her as the other pulls out, then vice versa. The synchronicity of this double-dickin' is better than a soap opera, and Marge wails as her body jiggles under the pumping and drilling. Her fingernails break when she tries to bury her fingers into the alley to redirect her pain. Her tits hang from her chest, exposed from the dress having been torn when I fisted her ass like a true gentleman. She looks to the sky with half-opened eyes, praying to God. Well, she ought to know that God is stroking His mighty, heavenly cock to her DP assrape, too. Marge groans; her teeth clench. The cocks stretch and pull her ass apart. Her whimpers fill the alley, and my cock is ready to erupt. I edge, then begin stroking again. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:37 pm

Marge turns her head towards us and mouths the word "Why?" We laugh and stroke harder. The assraping bouncers are glistening with sweat and grunting with pleasure as their cocks pioneer what my fist might have missed. I watch Marge's hips go limp, and her ass falls back a bit into the groins of the assraping bouncers. That allows them to reach into her deeper, the heads of their cocks punching into her intestines. Marge screeches and sobs. We laugh and stroke harder yet.

One of the assraping bouncers yells out, "Aww, Christ! I'm gonna fuckin cum!" He spurts his spunk into the ridges and folds of Marge's lower intestine, packing her ass tightly. Marge drops her head and weeps silently. The sperm floating in her ass lubes up the other assraping bouncer's thumping dick, and it isn't long before he, too, cums deep in her ass. He grunts and cheers like a football player having made a game-winning score when he pulls out of her ass. The creamy, sticky jizz clings to her anus before dripping out onto the alley floor. Marge gets down on her elbows and knees and tries to crawl away.

The head bouncer grabs her hips and says, "No such fuckin luck, bitch. I've been wantin' a bit of fun with your pussy." Marge bolts her head up with a scream: "NOOOO!" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:38 pm

... But the head bouncer's dick is red and raw from fapping away, and I can tell he's on the verge of busting his nut. I know for a fact that he hates busting his nut in alleys, but he's like me: he loves pussy. He flips Marge over onto her back and forces her to stare at him. Then he drives his dick into her cunt.

Marge arches her back with a shriek. The top of her head presses against the alley floor, and her fingers curl in twisted agony. The head bouncer pounds her pussy, slapping his balls against her semen-soaked ass, and she moans in a choked-up voice. "Uh! Uh! Ooh! Ooh! Ohhh God nooooo! Uh! Uh! Uh! Stop! Stop! Uh! Uh!" He grabs her tits and squeezes them in his powerful hands. Marge shrieks again, slapping at his hands, but it's not doing any good. He thrusts his dick into her cervix, enjoying the warmth and snugness of her cunt around his cock. She's being forced open; I can tell by how hard she's panting. He plows into her hips, knocking her legs over her body so her feet are tapping the alley floor at her ears. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Ohhhh pleeeeeeease stop it! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

I have both hands clamped on my cock, trying not to cum trying not to cum but oh shit it's right there! I heave in a few deep breaths as Marge glares at me. She points a finger at me and tells me that some terrible fate will fall upon me. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post