NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Help me B*M My Friend's Younger Sis

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Help me B*M My Friend's Younger Sis

Unread postby killedme » Sat May 25, 2024 3:33 am

I have a nude of her I took through her window a while back, been too nervous to try but I think I'm getting ready. I have her snap, and I've snapped her from an anon account asking if it was her. She won't respond until probably tomorrow sometime. You can clearly see the pic was taken outside her window at night, and it has her tits; I'm worried she'll be able to put two and two together and suspect me becuase I used to live with her family for a couple of months (I don't really consider her smart, but you never know). I'm planning on sending her the pic with the explanation that I was driving past, saw her window open and took an opportunity and only now found her snap cause it took me a while to locate her after I drove off. Then, of course, I want to demand a bit more. Problem is I don't really know what I might be able to get away with, it depends on wether or not she goes to her parents for help and such. I plan on scaring her by exposing the pic online to ppl she knows and that if she tells anyone I'll go ahead and do it anyway, but she's kind of stupid and rash so Idk if that would really work.

Best case scenario, she folds and I'm able to demand whatever I want (if so then I'm planning on making her work on her friends for me), otherwise I'm just aiming for a pussy shot. If you have any suggestions on how to make the plan more successfull I'm all ears, and if you end up helping me out I'll share the spoils privately.
Flying in the face of self hatred.
killedme

Re: Help me B*M My Friend's Younger Sis

Unread postby Volk44 » Sat May 25, 2024 4:02 am

Ok your Kik if your still doing this
Volk44

Unread postby killedme » Sat May 25, 2024 4:09 am

you can pm me on here, or session: 0515c993e602e26f7536e076a8f15f230ab7006ee3e70df289fa3b4848f3283305
killedme

Unread postby killedme » Sun May 26, 2024 2:22 am

I've already tried and failed. any Pm's regarding this topic will be ignored as well as requests for pics. Consider this thread dead.
killedme

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post