NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Custom Sex Stories for your favourite girls

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Custom Sex Stories for your favourite girls

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:12 am

Custom stories for your favourite girls

In this post I’ll write custom sex stories on pretty much every topic about girls I find or get sent. If you want me to write one for you PM me some images and a theme and I’ll post it.

The young virgin
Her name is Alice and she’s just turned 18, behind her house is a lake which her and all her neighbours enjoy relaxing by and swimming in. I have lived next to Alice for the last few years and always take time to watch her sunbathe or swim in the sexy bikinis she always wears. Despite not having any tits, a small ass and hardly any curves, her toned body, slight abs, built arms and powerful thighs always turn me on. As she walks into the cool water she turns and waves at me on my porch, I return the wave. Ever since her birthday she’s been acting different towards me, friendlier, almost flirty. I could be imagining things. After swimming a while she approaches me, her body glistening with water, my cock instantly hardens, she leans on my railing and we begin to talk. Her parents are out for the weekend. I invite her in for a drink and some dinner which she accepts smiling, she quickly heads home before coming in to get changed. We’re sat on my sofa, glass of wine in our hands, bellies full, talking about her plans for the future. Alice is now wearing a white blouse, her nipples just visible beneath, a pair of small denim shorts which just reach the top of her thighs and her hair is loose, reaching just past her shoulders. I can tell she is a little tipsy, she giggles and laughs loudly at all my jokes and responds to my flirts with her own. Her feet rest on my lap, I begin to rub them and she moans, my hands begin to move up to her inner thigh. She doesn’t stop me. Soon my hand is rubbing her shorts where her pussy is, her eyes are closed and she is breathing heavily. I move so now I’m stood above her, still rubbing, I lean down and kiss her, she returns the kiss, her lips taste of sweet wine. She breaks away and tells me to fuck her. I tear open her blouse and begin to kiss her nipples, they are hard and her breathing comes out in low moans. I pull down her shorts, she isn’t wearing any panties and her pussy is clean shaven. I begin to lick and kiss her pussy, she gasps and moans louder than ever. After a minute or two I stand up and pull out my cock, she’s looks at it eagerly and tells me she’s glad I’m her first. I stick my cock in her pussy, it’s so tight, and Alice moans. I begin moving in and out, fucking her tight pussy as she lays there in nothing but her ruined blouse. I feel her orgasm beneath me, her body quakes and then comes still, but I don’t stop. I finally cum, thrusting my cock as deep as I can, Alice screaming yes. I lean down and kiss her once more. I tell her to go clean herself up and them to join me in bed, slapping her ass as she goes past. She visits me almost daily now, I even visit her a few times, fucking her on her own bed we almost got caught by her parents.
Attachments
1CF61B90-D76A-4E51-B10B-C9DE24BE5362.jpeg
1CF61B90-D76A-4E51-B10B-C9DE24BE5362.jpeg (974.08 KiB)
Viewed 3275 times
This account is mine now bitch
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Re: Custom Sex Stories for your favourite girls

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:01 pm

First request

Girlfriends Sister

I’m at my girlfriend Tilly’s house with her, we’re there to babysit her little stepsister Katie whilst her parents go away for a week. I’ve always been friendly with Katie, and her me, but Tilly does not get along with her. Tilly is heavily into BDSM, whether dominating or being dominated she doesn’t mind as long as she gets fucked. One evening, while a bound, gagged and blindfolded Tilly is being pounded by my cock on her parents’ bed I look up and see Katie leaning against the door, naked, her hand rubbing her pussy. She sees me watching her and smiles, I gesture her to come over to me and she does. I point at Tilly’s pussy and she gets the message, bending down she begins to lick her sister’s pussy. I watch them, jerking my cock with one hand and photographing them with my phone in the other. After a while I motion for Katie to stop, I reposition Tilly so she’s in a position where Katie can continue eating her and I can fuck Katie. I also put headphones on Tilly so she cannot her me as I fuck her younger sister. As Katie lays down and starts to lick Tilly’s pussy again, I position myself behind her, pushing my cock into her pussy. It’s wet, my cock slide easily in and out and she moans into the pussy she’s eagerly licking. As I get close to cumming I pull Katie away and slam into Tilly, filling her with my cum. I kiss Katie and slap her ass as she leaves the room, a smile plastered across her face. I untie Tilly and she thanks me for an amazing fucking, I never tell her about Katie. She says she going for a shower, and as I hear the bathroom door lock, I move into Katie’s room, she’s laying naked on her bed. I fuck her some more, finishing in her mouth. She then poses for me, cum dripping down her chin and breasts, I take photos and tell her we should do it again sometime. We regularly meet up to have sex, never doing it with the - Tilly again.
Attachments
8012039F-D3A4-46F2-99E4-6DE65FE08321.jpeg
8012039F-D3A4-46F2-99E4-6DE65FE08321.jpeg (164.85 KiB)
Viewed 3179 times
B675CFED-3E6F-4F46-935A-E192C7E45F41.jpeg
B675CFED-3E6F-4F46-935A-E192C7E45F41.jpeg (87.47 KiB)
Viewed 3179 times
C177E909-5E8B-4C24-A01C-2E0A6C59A41E.jpeg
C177E909-5E8B-4C24-A01C-2E0A6C59A41E.jpeg (53.93 KiB)
Viewed 3179 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:01 pm

Another Request

The Estate Agent

Megan is stood outside her latest project, waiting for the maintenance men to arrive to fix the air conditioning. A van pulls up the drive and three men jump out, without acknowledging them, Megan turns and begins to unlock the door. Before she can even step foot over the threshold, a strong-arm wraps around her waist and a hand clamps over her mouth. She is forced into the back of the van, the door slams shut and the van drives off. Megan feels a pinch in her shoulder and is soon fighting to stay awake. She wakes up hours later, tied down to a table unable to move, her clothes gone and three large black men stood in front of her. They are also naked, except for masks covering their faces, their large cocks stood erect as they look down, laughing at her. The middle man steps forward, grabbing a clump of her hair in his hand and forcing her head back. His cock forces her mouth open and he begins to fuck her throat. She feels one of the other men move apart her cheeks and force his cock deep into her anus, tears glisten in her eyes as the cock tears her cavity wide open. The third man enters her pussy, pounding it as hard as all her other holes are being pounded. They continue to fuck her, swapping holes until each man has taken each hole several times. They stand in front of her, cum bursting from their cocks coating her face and hair. Laughing one of the men sticks a needle into her and she falls unconscious. She wakes up in the hallway of the house where she had been taken, she was still naked and surrounded by pages of photos of her naked body and a note saying “Tell no one!”.
Attachments
20211012_163744.jpg
20211012_163744.jpg (217.39 KiB)
Viewed 2917 times
Screenshot_20220319-084853_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220319-084853_Gallery.jpg (536.77 KiB)
Viewed 2917 times
Screenshot_20220713-181211_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-181211_Instagram.jpg (140.2 KiB)
Viewed 2917 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby 05tim » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Themadne24 wrote:Another Request

The Estate Agent

Megan is stood outside her latest project, waiting for the maintenance men to arrive to fix the air conditioning. A van pulls up the drive and three men jump out, without acknowledging them, Megan turns and begins to unlock the door. Before she can even step foot over the threshold, a strong-arm wraps around her waist and a hand clamps over her mouth. She is forced into the back of the van, the door slams shut and the van drives off. Megan feels a pinch in her shoulder and is soon fighting to stay awake. She wakes up hours later, tied down to a table unable to move, her clothes gone and three large black men stood in front of her. They are also naked, except for masks covering their faces, their large cocks stood erect as they look down, laughing at her. The middle man steps forward, grabbing a clump of her hair in his hand and forcing her head back. His cock forces her mouth open and he begins to fuck her throat. She feels one of the other men move apart her cheeks and force his cock deep into her anus, tears glisten in her eyes as the cock tears her cavity wide open. The third man enters her pussy, pounding it as hard as all her other holes are being pounded. They continue to fuck her, swapping holes until each man has taken each hole several times. They stand in front of her, cum bursting from their cocks coating her face and hair. Laughing one of the men sticks a needle into her and she falls unconscious. She wakes up in the hallway of the house where she had been taken, she was still naked and surrounded by pages of photos of her naked body and a note saying “Tell no one!”.

Amazing work thank you!
I cock your girls
05tim
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:14 pm

Another

The party girl daughter

It’s late at night when my phone rings, its my daughter Ana. I pick up and she’s at a party, drunk and in need of a lift home. 20 minutes later she’s in my passenger seat and we’re on the way home. Half way there she’s passed out and despite vigorous shaking she will not wake. I pull over into a secluded area and begin to grope her small breasts. They’re soft and jiggle when I slap them, leaning over I kiss her fully on the lips. Her Princess outfits and rude attitude towards me recently have driven me to near insanity in my ability to have her. I push her seat back as far as it will go and lower the back so she’s laying down. I climb over so I’m above her, I pull down her top revealing her nipples, small and hard I begin to suck them. She begins to moan so I pull away to return to my seat but she says “Don’t stop daddy”. My cock nearly bursts out my pants as her dark eyes open and she bites her lip. She shifts slightly, pushing down her pants revealing her hairy bush, looking at me with wanting. I undo my belt and drop my pants; her hand instantly grabs my cock and begins to stoke it. We kiss. I move closer to her and slide my cock into her pussy. Her breathing gets heavy as I begin to fuck her, moaning and begging me to go harder. I cum deep into her pussy and she laughs, asking if she’s been a bad girl. I pull my pants back on and get in my seat, driving the rest of the way home. The next morning, she brings me and my wife breakfast in bed, winking at me as she leaves. My wife gets up and heads off to work, as I hear her car pull out the drive way Ana enters my room and we begin to fuck. This becomes our new morning routine until she moves out a year later.
Attachments
D1C547E5-5650-4C16-8A6D-C11E64EAE3D0.jpeg
D1C547E5-5650-4C16-8A6D-C11E64EAE3D0.jpeg (85.77 KiB)
Viewed 2855 times
6FC14A33-BF11-407A-8783-672979B9CCD7.jpeg
6FC14A33-BF11-407A-8783-672979B9CCD7.jpeg (115.43 KiB)
Viewed 2855 times
1FBA9860-74B3-4EA0-AF2B-E3BB0ACD1FCD.jpeg
1FBA9860-74B3-4EA0-AF2B-E3BB0ACD1FCD.jpeg (71.53 KiB)
Viewed 2855 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:48 pm

A short one

The Contact

It started off with me following her Instagram, her posts were mostly of her the beach in bikinis. Lulu’s small young body led to many evenings wanking. Then one day out of nowhere she messaged me, a sexy photo and a question asking if I would do her. I said yes and we began to chat and exchange photos, sexy selfies and the occasional nude in exchange for photos of my hard cock wanking to pictures of her and cumtributes. We continued to chat, facetiming sometimes, watching each other masturbate. Some time after she stopped responding to my messages I received a parcel in the post, it contained a worn pair of her lacy panties and a note saying “I’ll meet you one day but until then enjoy these panties!”.
Attachments
10 s0v lola.jpg
10 s0v lola.jpg (388.34 KiB)
Viewed 2815 times
luluass.jpg
luluass.jpg (1.78 MiB)
Viewed 2815 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (494.43 KiB)
Viewed 2815 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.49 MiB)
Viewed 2815 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (727.8 KiB)
Viewed 2815 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby ChavSlutsTS » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Themadne24 wrote:A short one

The Contact

It started off with me following her Instagram, her posts were mostly of her the beach in bikinis. Lulu’s small young body led to many evenings wanking. Then one day out of nowhere she messaged me, a sexy photo and a question asking if I would do her. I said yes and we began to chat and exchange photos, sexy selfies and the occasional nude in exchange for photos of my hard cock wanking to pictures of her and cumtributes. We continued to chat, facetiming sometimes, watching each other masturbate. Some time after she stopped responding to my messages I received a parcel in the post, it contained a worn pair of her lacy panties and a note saying “I’ll meet you one day but until then enjoy these panties!”.

hot
ChavSlutsTS

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:03 pm

There may be more of this one

Prom Night

It’s quite late at night when I hear the front door slam, my parents are out of town and my sister Charlotte should be at prom. I leave my room and glimpse Charlotte enter the living room downstairs. Entering the room, I see her curled up on the couch, her sexy red prom dress wrinkled and sobs coming from her face buried in the cushions. She looks up at me, mascara steaking her face and I ask what’s wrong. Her boyfriend had dumped her, making out with her best friend right in front of her. “I don’t know why I’m telling you this but I was saving myself for him tonight” she says shyly. I look down at her as I cuddle her, surprised my pretty little sister was still a virgin. She laughs suddenly, moves and is straddling me. “I am going to lose my virginity tonight” she giggles before kissing me. She smiles as she feels my cock harden under her hand, standing she turns, telling me to unzip the back of her dress. It drops to the floor revealing her perky ass, ample tits and shaved pussy. She walks past me, laying down on the couch with her legs spread wide, grinning at me. I let my pants drop to the floor and she gasps at my large cock. I move towards her, rubbing my tip against her pussy. I ask her if she’s ready, she nods biting her lip and push my cock into her pussy. My god she’s tight I think as she lets out and explosive moan. I begin to pound her, her tits bouncing up and down, her moans just making me fuck her harder. As I come close to cumming I begin to pull out but she grabs me, begging me to cum in her. I do, thrusting my cock as deep as I can and the cum blasting into her. She begins to laugh, standing she kisses me again and says we should do this again.
Attachments
120397237_130649272097805_8034067051164230065_n.jpg
120397237_130649272097805_8034067051164230065_n.jpg (17.24 KiB)
Viewed 2711 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Bodie_69 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Alexa
Attachments
24881CBC-9640-4289-9C56-77D85EE141A2.jpeg
24881CBC-9640-4289-9C56-77D85EE141A2.jpeg (50.51 KiB)
Viewed 2653 times
Bodie_69
Active Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:05 pm

Bodie_69 wrote:Alexa

Will get to her in a bit, got a few to do so don't worry if I take a while to post your images
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:46 pm

One more

The Besties

I’m at party of a friend when I spot them going upstairs, they’re swaying and stumbling up each step, clearly very drunk. I follow them up and into a bedroom, asking if they’re alright. One is passed out, face down on the bed and the other stumbles towards me, too drunk to notice the straps of her dress have fallen down and her tits are swinging around. Locking the door, I grab the conscious girl and snog her, she pushes herself away falling face down onto the floor and is unable to get up. I straddle her legs, lift up the bottom of her dress and tear apart her tights. I then begin to rub her pussy, moving aside the thong she’s wearing. The weak protests just make me harder and I slip my finger in her ass, she gasps and then passes out. I pull out my erect cock and push aside her cheeks, shoving my cock into her tight anus. I pound her unresisting body until I come deep inside her, I roll her over and kiss her forcibly on her lips before standing up and moving to the bed. I sit the girl on the bed up and remove her shirt, unhook her bra and begin to suck her tits. I pull down her shorts and remove her pants, her pussy has a small trail of hair and her clit has been pierced. I taste her pussy before pushing my cock into it, fucking her whilst my hands play with her tits. I cum over her belly and tits. Taking out my phone I photograph both girls, posing them into a series of different positions. I redress the girl on the bed, pocketing her panties. I lift the girl off the floor onto the bed, adjusting her dress and taking her thong, putting it in my pocket with the other.
Attachments
15.PNG
15.PNG (1001.28 KiB)
Viewed 2580 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:14 pm

I’m going to do one more tonight, more tomorrow.

The wedding party

I’m staying in a relatively fancy hotel whilst traveling for work, one evening the bar a group of giggling girls wander in. I’m approached by one of the girls, whilst waiting for drinks at the bar, who introduces herself as Keira, we flirt a bit and she tells me she’s here for a wedding tomorrow. We exchange numbers and she returns to her friends. The next night I pick up my phone to a bunch of drunken voicemails from Keira, I open my door and she’s slumped against the frame. I pull her inside and steer her towards the bed, she’s wearing a black cocktail dress, her feet are bare and an empty bottle of wine is clutched in her hand. She collapses onto the bed, her dress riding up revealing her panty-less, shaven pussy. I quickly lock the door before crossing the floor to her, I reach down and begin to rub her pussy, she doesn’t seem to notice. I straddle her chest and force my dick into her mouth, holding her head in my hands and making her blow me. I roll her over, unzip her dress and pull it off of her. Returning her to her back, I spread her legs, sliding my cock up into her pussy. I fuck her limp body for several minutes before pulling out, I lift her legs into the air and push my cock into her tight ass. It almost hurts being so tight but her gentle groans keep me going. I cum deep into her ass and watch as it drips out. I spot a room card on the floor, dressing her, I carry her down the hall and knock on her door. When no one answers I open the door and carry her into the bathroom. She awakes the next morning in her bath covered in her piss and shit, her ass sore and tender.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211006-202613_XProfile.jpg
Screenshot_20211006-202613_XProfile.jpg (177.13 KiB)
Viewed 2555 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:37 pm

Final one for the day. More tomorrow. Send me any images of girls you want fantasies about. The more details you send me the more detailed the story can be. You can PM me or contact me through wickr at themadne24.

The nieces’ sleep over

My wife, her sister and a bunch of her friends have gone away for a relaxing girly weekend, leaving me to babysit my niece. I’m not complaining though, the camera hidden in the guest room and bathroom has kept me looking forward to seeing little Alexa all week. Every family gathering or whenever she comes over with her mother to see my wife, I find a reason to excuse myself to the bathroom where I proceed to jerk off to the thought of her slender body and vivid hair. Its Friday and my wife won’t be back till late Monday evening, meaning I have plenty of opportunities to catch my little niece naked. I watch through my phone as she enters her room that evening, my hand resting on my stiffening cock, she removes her top revealing a pink lacy bra which she also removes. I get a good glimpse of her perky tits and small nipples as she pulls down her jeans, revealing panties that match her bra. Tossing them aside she picks up a set of pink satin pyjamas made up of shorts and a loose spaghetti strap tank top. She quickly dresses and jumps into bed; I rewind the footage and watch it several times before blowing my load. The next morning, she dresses quickly in yoga pants and a loose top before heading out to the gym, passing me in the hallway as she leaves, I brush against her ass which looks domainsalez3.com in the tight pants. She returns in the middle of the afternoon, going straight up to the shower. I watch her there through the camera, her tight body glistening under the jet of water, soapy studs running down her legs, her shaven pussy clearly visible as she bends over to pick something up. It’s a dildo, she begins to suck it, pushing it further and further down her throat. At this point I cum, I can’t help myself, she’s just too hot. I continue to stroke and watch as she positions the dildo into her pussy, pulling it in and out she collapses against the wall, her eyes closed, mouth agape. She does this for 5 minutes, I cum again, before she puts down the dildo and turns the shower off. She wraps a towel around her body, pushing her tits up high like a corset would, and hides the dildo beneath the towel before leaving the bathroom. I watch her dress as I make my way down to the living room to watch some tv, she joins me shortly downstairs on the couch, her hair wet and smelling of lavender. Later that evening I tell her I’m going into the hot tub and asked if she wanted to join me, she accepts and soon we’re relaxing in the tub, her in a tight bikini and me trying to hide my raging boner under my swim-trunks. I question her subtly, hoping she doesn’t notice my boner, about her life, if she has a boyfriend/girlfriend, which she doesn’t, her favourite classes and hobbies. After an hour or so she gets out and heads off to bed, I watch her walk away and into the house already jerking off. It doesn’t take me long to cum. The next morning when I hear her moving about, I check the cameras but it’s been moved, I swear and rewind the footage. She spots the camera as she’s moving about the room, reposition it in a more open area she begins to sexily remove her pyjamas in front of the lens. Once naked she leans into the camera and whispers “Come and find me Uncle, lets have some fun together”. I immediately jump up and rush to the bath room just as the door opens, she’s just got out of the shower and a towel is wrapped around her. She sees me and drops her towel, taking me by the hand she leads me into her room. She goes over to her bag and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. “Cuff me to the bed and fuck me however you want” she says. I do so, with her hands cuffed above her to the head board I spread her legs and push my cock into her juicy pussy. She moans as I lean down and kiss her, my cock sliding in and out. I fuck her for a while, her orgasm brings me to the edge and I pull out, cumming all over her face and in her mouth. I leave her there, telling her I’ll be back for some more shortly, she doesn’t complain. For the remainder of the day and the next we fuck around the house, in my bed, the shower, on the couch, the kitchen worktop and even the hot tub. She leaves smiling Monday evening with her mother, a couple pairs of her worn panties hidden away in my room.
Attachments
1F7C26C9-3B5D-41DE-BD45-DC4ECBEC7E42.jpeg
1F7C26C9-3B5D-41DE-BD45-DC4ECBEC7E42.jpeg (248.59 KiB)
Viewed 2493 times
0858F815-4105-4AB5-BBFC-BDE50CD629ED.jpeg
0858F815-4105-4AB5-BBFC-BDE50CD629ED.jpeg (50.51 KiB)
Viewed 2493 times
3A4011E7-E95E-43A3-9381-0CA7D1F2E104.jpeg
3A4011E7-E95E-43A3-9381-0CA7D1F2E104.jpeg (89.33 KiB)
Viewed 2493 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:17 am

I had fun writing this one

The sneak in the night

The gym I attend is also frequented by the gorgeous Maggie, we’ve bumped into each other several times and had short conversations. Eyes follow her teen body everywhere as she walks around in a tight sports bra and leggings. She mostly uses the boxing equipment, toning up her arms, she also attends several different martial art classes. One day when I give her a lift home, she casually mentions that she often sleeps with her window open and a plan began to form in my mind. It took a couple of weeks for all the components to arrive and every time I caught a glimpse of her my heart beat faster with anticipation. Her house was pretty secluded, no neighbours to see me as I did my scouting. I watched from the bushes at the bottom of her garden, I saw her bedroom light go out and waited, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, then I moved. Quickly scaling the gutter that ran down beside her window I slipped into her room. She lay on her back, sheets tossed aside on this warm summer night. She wore a long white shirt which came half way down her thigh, it was drenched in sweat and clung to her curves, her nipple poking up through the damp fabric. I pulled my first item from my bag, I had to be careful as I only had one shot. I jumped on top of Maggie, one hand clamping her mouth shut. She began to writhe beneath me, her eyes opened with fear as she tried to throw me off her, but I was too strong, too heavy. I wrestled with her, forcing the gag into her mouth and fastened around her head. I then drew the rope from my bag, and with practiced movements, I hogtied her on her bed. I turned on her bedside lights so I could see her better, her eyes widened with shock as she recognized me grinning down at her. Reaching again into my bag I pull out 2 pairs of leather cuffs, each joined by a long rope. I tie them around her bed, cuffing each limb so she lay on her back spread eagled, unable to move. I look down at her, tears filling her eye and running down her cheeks, my cock is nearly bursting from my pants. I take her phone, unlocking it with her finger, I begin to photograph her drenched body. I tear open her shirt and snap shot of her tits. I pull down her lacy purple panties, releasing her legs one at a time so I can remove them. I breathe in the panties; the smell is intoxicating. I then notice the small bush just above her pussy, I wander into her ensuite and immediately find what I’m looking for. I begin to wax and shave her pussy, her body shakes in pain as I rip of each strip, her cries barely audible through the gag. I photograph her some more; her red raw pussy seems to almost glow. I bend down and lick her pussy; it tastes better than it smells and soon I’m eating away at her. I begin to move up her body, kissing her belly, my tongue playing with each nipple and licking the salty tears from her face. I hear one of her parents moving around but I don’t care because the door is locked and barred. I drop my pants, pulling out my throbbing cock. Positioning myself between her legs, I begin to rub my tip against her pussy. I thrust my cock deep inside her, feeling her tight pussy as I slide in and out, my hands grabbing her tits in my hands as hard as I can. I slap them, hard, watching them jiggle as I continue to fuck her. I cum deep into her pussy, she’s stopped crying now, watching me with red eyes. I slap her face before whispering in her ear, I tell her not to fight me as I reposition her. I lift her legs, positioning them behind her head and re-cuff her. She looks uncomfortable but I don’t care. I line my self up with her, pushing my cock into her anus, a low groan comes out of her gagged mouth. I fuck her tight, virgin ass, tears brimming her eyes again. I cum again and watch as it dribbles out of her hole. I leave her there, searching her room, I find the small pink vibrator quickly. Turning it on I push it into her pussy. I continue to search, finding her clothes hamper I take several pairs of her worn panties, a sweat stained sports bra and yoga pants which I place in my bag to enjoy later. From my bag I pull out the item which was hardest to find, the needle glints in the low light and Maggie begins to squirm as I approach her. The needle slides into her skin, I press the plunger and soon she is passed out, I test by biting her ass which she doesn’t react to. I remove the cuffs and gag before returning them to my bag, I peel of the torn shirt and throw it the bin. I fuck her puss and ass again, cumming in each of them. I position her so her head dangles off the edge of the bed and open her mouth. I thrust my cock deep into her mouth and see her throat bulge, I fuck her till I’m ready to come again. Pulling out I come all over her face and chest. I take more photos of her, positioning her as I please. I send the photos to myself, finding nude selfies she had previously taken, which I also send, I save her parents contact into my phone and thoroughly delete all the evidence of my actions off hers. With a sharpie I write “Queen” across her chest and “FUCK HOLE” above her pussy. The next morning, she wakes up in her bath, body sore and bruised, covered in cum. The note laid across her chest reads “When you wake send me a selfie straight away. I have your parents contact so if you tell anyone I will post your pictures to everyone you know. I’ll see you at the gym. :)”. I receive the photo and continue to get one whenever I ask for them but I never see her at the gym again and her window is always locked.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220519-104850_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220519-104850_Instagram.jpg (292.02 KiB)
Viewed 2369 times
Screenshot_20220520-065032_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-065032_Instagram.jpg (371.8 KiB)
Viewed 2369 times
Screenshot_20220520-065039_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-065039_Instagram.jpg (544.58 KiB)
Viewed 2369 times
Screenshot_20220711-172553_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-172553_Gallery.jpg (872.84 KiB)
Viewed 2369 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:54 pm

Another requested

The Escort

I’m staying in a fancy hotel, paid for by my job as I’m there to work, I’ve been there for two weeks and am beginning to miss my girlfriend. The valet had slipped me a business a card for a local high class escort service. I ring the number and a cool female voice asks me what I want, I tell her I’m looking for someone younger, sexy with nice breasts with only a little experience. She tells me to expect someone within the hour. About 45 minutes later there is a knock at my door and as I open it a slim figure pushes past and into the room. A petite girl wearing a tight red dress which shows off her curves and plump ass, her long hair falling to her shoulders. She turns to me, her face is pretty but she looks young, I ask her age and she tells me she’s 18. I don’t believe her but don’t care. She tells me her name is Lindsey and ask me what I want, she says she’ll do whatever but she’s never done anal before. I tell her I want every hole, to take her anal virginity and to cum over her perky tits. She smiles at this. I drop my pants and sit down on the bed; she kneels before me and begins to suck my cock. I grab her hair in one hand and every few minutes I push her head down as far as it will go on my cock, hearing her gag each time. I pull her away and tell her to strip, she starts swaying her hips, the dress sliding down her slender body, the matching pink lace bra and thong slowly removed revealing her nipples and landing strip adorned pussy. She lays down on the bed, her legs spread in the air, I kneel down in front of her and begin to eat her pussy. It tastes sweet and I enjoy her juices running down my chin. I move up and kiss her soft lips, my cock slipping into her pussy, she moans in my ear as I fuck her. Louder and louder as I get faster and faster. I look down at her, she’s enjoying this as much as I am. She whispers “Don’t stop Daddy, keep going”. I pull out and tell her to roll onto her front so I can fuck her ass. She giggles and rolls over, spreading her cheeks with her hands and tells me not to bother with lube. I spit on her hole and push my cock deep into her anus. She screams and buries her face in to the bed sheets, biting them to muffle her yells. I begin to slide in and out, the tight wall of her anus gripping my cock making me to explode. I pull out, telling her to kneel before me. She does, sticking her tongue out as my cum explodes out over her face, tits and into her mouth. I reach for my wallet but she waves me away saying “You took my anal virginity and didn’t question my Daddy kink”. She enters the bathroom to clean up and I redress, I bend down and pick up her panties, smelling them. She re-enters the room, seeing me with her panties and smiles, she tells me I can keep them and if I ever want to see her again, she’ll give me a discounted rate. Pulling on her bra, slipping into her dress and sliding on her heal she winks at me as she leaves the room. I invite her over two more times before returning home, the last time she stays the night with me, her warm body cuddling mine as we slept.
Attachments
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG (85.53 KiB)
Viewed 2303 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:01 pm

PM me or contact me through wickr at themadne24 for your own custom stories. I’ll try and get them done as soon as possible, estimated time is within a week, and I’ll notify you when they’re up.

The office Queen

The new girl in the office, Taylor, has been making waves among the other workers. She routinely wears tight leather skirts, black tights, tall high heels and form fitting white shirts which reveals the lacy bra beneath. Eyes follow her around the office wherever she goes, hips swaying seductively. At the Christmas part she shows up in a long pale dress that tightly covers her body, her curvy hips and perky bottom even more seductive. The top of her dress reveals part of her large breasts, firmly held in place by the tight material. After a few drinks she begins flirting with her boss, a slightly older unmarried man, and he is clearly enjoying it, flirting back. After half an hour or so they both disappear, they’re in a toilet stall, Taylor kneeling on the floor sucking her boss’s cock. He finishes in her mouth and she quickly swallows. They return to the party minutes apart; the boss is looking pleased and Taylors hair is slightly messed. As the office re-opens after a short Christmas break a change is seen in Taylor, she no longer wears tights, her skirts are shorter and the top few buttons of her even tighter shirts are undone revealing her large breasts. She is even spending more time with the boss, hidden away in his corner office. They also regularly stay late, the boss fucking Taylor as she’s bent over his desk. Her attitude towards the others in the office has also changed, flirting with them all outrageously, feeding on the attention and stares.
Attachments
6C8826D2-6BB0-499D-A4A9-1ACCD594F7FA.jpeg
6C8826D2-6BB0-499D-A4A9-1ACCD594F7FA.jpeg (120.92 KiB)
Viewed 2148 times
3DD7156C-4A20-46CC-9EFE-E72701EFBC89.jpeg
3DD7156C-4A20-46CC-9EFE-E72701EFBC89.jpeg (142.91 KiB)
Viewed 2148 times
2E592054-464D-454B-8C24-F524E8B85641.jpeg
2E592054-464D-454B-8C24-F524E8B85641.jpeg (155.01 KiB)
Viewed 2148 times
A43FDE13-7D14-4532-A31F-0485DF59D3B9.jpeg
A43FDE13-7D14-4532-A31F-0485DF59D3B9.jpeg (211.44 KiB)
Viewed 2148 times
69FAF10A-E5A8-475B-956D-B4540AA4AF03.jpeg
69FAF10A-E5A8-475B-956D-B4540AA4AF03.jpeg (188.36 KiB)
Viewed 2148 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:33 pm

Contact me for your own custom story, I'll post them here unless you want otherwise

Here’s a slightly different themed one

Workplace humiliation

I’m going out with my girlfriend, Noelia, to a party in her small office workplace. Or that’s what she thinks, in reality we’ll be meeting her boss and a few of her excited male colleagues to help her relive her younger, sluttier days. I know she’s already fucked her boss for a few days off and messaged some of the guys in her office nude selfies. These guys are all attending tonight. As we walk into the offices’ conference room she looks around in confusion and eyes the strange contraption that’s been set up in the middle of the room. I tell her we’re here so we can have some fun, and as I do the other guys enter the room, some holding lengths of rope. She looks at me in shock, I tell her the thought of her being fucked by her colleagues turns me on, that her being a Queen for them makes me want her more. Before she can react, she’s grabbed by a couple of the guys, I step forward and rip open cocktail dress. Her tits swing as she struggles, the two guys holding her clamp leather cuffs to her wrists after pulling the ruined dress off her. Two more guys step forward, tying their ropes to the cuffs and throwing them over the contraption. They haul on the ropes, lifting Noelia into the air so she’s stretched out, I pull off her high heels and release her so she’s just standing on the tip of her toes. I pull down her plain panties, completely removing them and throw them to her boss who takes a deep sniff into them. The other guy’s wolf whistle as I step back, their phones out taking pictures of Noelia hanging there. She struggles to keep on her toes and screams “Fuck me then!” at us. Two more cuffs are attached to each of her ankles and she is hoisted into the air, spread eagled and face down, tits dangling. We line up behind her, taking turns to eat her shaved pussy. Once eaten, we move round to her face, pulling out our cocks and fucking her mouth. Once we’ve all fucked her throat, we draw straws to see which order we’ll fuck her, I get fourth. When my turn comes, I enter her relatively loose pussy, I’ve always enjoyed knowing her pussy has been stretched out by other guys. I fuck her for a few minutes before passing her along to her boss. Once we’ve all fucked her, we lower her to the ground, telling her to kneel. We surround her, jerking our cocks until we all cum over her face and hair, I explode straight into her eyes and her mascara begins to run down her face. We string her back up and take more photos of her. We leave her hanging to search the office, returning with a variety of objects: a stapler, a few different bottles from the small kitchen, a long thin award, and the handle of a broken broomstick. I don’t get anything. I watch as the guys each take turns inserting their collected objects into her anus, some items slide in with little discomfort but some objects like the stapler and award cause her to groan in pain. Once the guys have all had their turns I step forward and shove my fist deep into her ass, all the way up to my elbow. I hear her breathing heavily as I slide my arm in and out. I pull out my hand and head into the restroom to wash it clean, when I return it’s just me and Noelia’s boss. He’s telling her that her still expects her at work on Monday morning, he looks at me and smiles before leaving, telling me he’ll sort out the frame holding Noelia up the next morning. I let her down, wrapping my jacket round shoulders and steering her out to the car. When we get home, she disappears into the bathroom and I hear the shower running. She joins me in bed shortly after, cuddling me and begging me not to do that again, claiming she’ll do whatever I want and will act sluttier around me.
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-03-05-01-06-05-898_com.whatsapp.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-05-01-06-05-898_com.whatsapp.jpg (702.69 KiB)
Viewed 2090 times
IMG-20220724-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220724-WA0004.jpg (156.68 KiB)
Viewed 2090 times
Screenshot_2022-06-25-09-42-46-526_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-25-09-42-46-526_com.miui.gallery.jpg (939.61 KiB)
Viewed 2090 times
Screenshot_2022-06-25-09-41-18-973_com.whatsapp.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-25-09-41-18-973_com.whatsapp.jpg (1.05 MiB)
Viewed 2090 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:37 pm

Let me know what you guys think of these stories in the comments, some more feedback would be great.

The model in the woods

Ever since I met Klaudia she’s always worn slightly gothic outfits, her obsession with Halloween and all things witchy make cute outfits that show off her curvy body. One day she messages me, asking her if I could help her with a photoshoot for her Instagram out in a nearby forest. I agree and we meet a few days later in a car park on the outskirts of the forest, she’s wearing a red thigh length spaghetti strap dress, black stockings and thick black leather boots. We hike through the forest for about an hour, just me and her. She is carrying a bag full of occulty looking item which she says she’ll set up for the shoot, I have my camera and a couple portable lights. When we reach the top of a cliff, we begin to set up so the photographs will look out over the valley below. By the time we finish the sun is setting over the valley and we sit on a log to watch it go down. Klaudia snuggles into me and I lean down to kiss her, she returns it, her lips are soft and taste of strawberries. My hand slides up her thigh and I begin to rub her pussy through her panties, she moans, telling me to stop. I don’t, instead I move aside the thin strip of fabric and push my finger into her tight pussy. She tries to push me away, telling me to stop but I grip her waist tightly with my other hand. I can feel her getting wet. As I push her to the ground her moans of pleasure are interjected with request for me to stop. I pull down the top of her dress to reveal her breasts, her nipples are hard in the cool evening air. I remove my finger from her pussy and lick it, tasting her juices. She looks at me and says dejectedly “Please, do whatever you want to me, just make it quick”. I quickly remove her panties and undo my pants, removing my already hard cock. I slide it into her pussy and begin to fuck her, her moaning getting louder with each thrust into her tight pussy. I feel her orgasm beneath me, her quaking body becomes still, her moans subsiding and breathing heavy. For someone who didn’t want me in her she seems to be enjoying herself. I continue to fuck her before cumming deep into her pussy with one last thrust. We stand, adjust our clothes and begin to pack our things, Klaudia spends a few minutes searching the ground for her panties, not knowing they’re hidden in my bag. Giving up we begin the walk back to our cars, Klaudia walking a few feet ahead of me not looking back once. When we reach the cars, she quickly drives off. Later the next day I receive an invite from her asking me to come to hers next weekend to help with another shoot.
Attachments
IMG_7971.JPG
IMG_7971.JPG (291.06 KiB)
Viewed 2023 times
IMG_7944.PNG
IMG_7944.PNG (2.09 MiB)
Viewed 2023 times
IMG_7843.PNG
IMG_7843.PNG (1.95 MiB)
Viewed 2023 times
IMG_7844.PNG
IMG_7844.PNG (1.89 MiB)
Viewed 2023 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:21 am

This one is a continuation of Prom night and there may be another soon. Please let me know what you guys think of these stories and message me for your own. I'll try to get them out within a week, I'll post by default but I can do private stories.

The weekend

It’s been two weeks since I took Charlottes virginity on prom night, we haven’t fucked since but we keep trying. It’s difficult to get alone time together what with work, last minute school assignments and our parents being home. We were almost caught once in the kitchen whilst Charlotte was on her knees sucking my cock. We’ve resorted to stolen kisses in the hallways and messaging each other, exchanging a couple of naked selfies and wishing for some peace and quiet. On the Friday morning as we sit around the kitchen table eating breakfast, Charlottes feet up in my lap just above my cock, our parents tell us they’re going away for the weekend on a last-minute work event. My eyes lock with Charlottes and I see a glint in her eye, nearly a full weekend of been alone together. Later that evening we watch, waving, as our parents drive away. I shut the door behind us and turn, Charlotte jumps at me, her arms and legs wrap around me and her lips meet mine. We kiss passionately as I hold her in my arms, her lips warm and wet. We sperate, her hand grabs mine and she pulls me upstairs into her room. We strip, drinking in each other’s naked bodies. I cross to the bed and lay down up its soft sheets. Charlotte straddles me, her pussy over my face and her lips already wrapped around my cock. I grab her ass cheeks in each hand and begin to lick and kiss her soft pussy. After a few minutes Charlotte moves forward and slides onto my cock facing away from. As she bounces up and down, I watch her ass jiggle and clap against my body. She stops, swivelling around with my cock still inside her, she leans down and we begin to kiss again. Lips and genitalia locked in passionate love making. A few more minutes pass and I start to feel my cock ready to burst, rolling us both over I thrust deep with my cock. I feel it explode inside her, she grins up at me, her cheeks a rosy red colour. I collapse down next to her and she cuddles me, her head resting on my chest, we lay there for a while listening to each other’s breathing. Charlotte stands up and tells me she’s heading for a shower before sleeping, she invites me to join her and I quickly jump out the bed to follow her. The shower is small but we squeeze inside, the water rains down on us as we kiss. We take turns lathering shampoo into each other’s hair and rub soaps into our bodies, as I finish rubbing down Charlottes legs, I move my hand up and slide my fingers into her pussy. I kneel down in front of her and continue to finger her pussy vigorously, she collapses against the shower wall, moaning. As I finger her, I hear her gasp loudly as she quirts, her warm juices covering my arm and face. Standing up I kiss her again and she says she never squirted before. We re-enter her bedroom, snuggling up under her covers, me being the spoon, we fall asleep. Over the weekend we fuck several more times, all over the house, each time I cum deep into her pussy. At first, I was worried she might get pregnant but she tells me she’s been taking the pill for a few years. I broach the subject of anal several times but she is strongly against it, refusing point blank each time. When our parents get home, they find us sat on the couch watching crummy movies, they never suspect anything.
Attachments
RDT_20220624_1830533564904011869548012.gif.jpg
RDT_20220624_1830533564904011869548012.gif.jpg (71.41 KiB)
Viewed 1869 times
RDT_20220624_1830475801433161253538717.gif.jpg
RDT_20220624_1830475801433161253538717.gif.jpg (61.25 KiB)
Viewed 1869 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 pm

Some feedback here would be amazing, I want to know your favourite parts on any of the stories.

Birthday Virgin

I’m at my girlfriend Jessica’s house for a small birthday gathering she’s having. It’s her 18th birthday and her parents have left for the evening to stay in a hotel. We spend the night playing games, listening to music and drinking. After our friends leave, I begin to help tidy up as I’m staying the night, we’ve spent nights in bed together before but have never had sex. She tells me she’s waiting for our 1-year anniversary before losing her virginity, which is in 3 months’ time and I don’t think I can wait much longer. We head upstairs for bed; she strips down to her blue lace bra and panties and climbs into her bed. I join her there, cuddling her in my arms, her ass resting on my cock. I can’t hold myself back anymore and reach over, pushing my hand down the front her pants I begin to rub her pussy. She moans and tells me to stop. I move, rolling her onto her back and pull down her panties. She pushes me away, telling me to stop. I pin her legs down and dive for pussy, my mouth kissing and licking it. Her hands try to push me away but I cling on tightly. Her moans grow louder as I continue to eat her pussy and her hands drop to her side. I move up, pulling down her bra and groping her tits I kiss her full on the lips. I pull my cock out and hear her whimper, she asks me why I’m doing this. I tell her it’s because I love her and can no longer hold myself back. I slide my cock deep into her pussy, her tight virgin pussy gripping my cock, she gasps as I begin to thrust in and out. I continue to fuck her until I cum deep inside her, she scrambles away from me yelling “Why did you cum in me, I’m not on the pill!”. She runs out the room and I hear her in the bathroom, I lay down in her bed and she joins me there a few minutes later. She is now wearing some cotton pyjamas and lays down, her back to me.
Attachments
103822912_278816039972858_4781354575181599465_n.jpg
103822912_278816039972858_4781354575181599465_n.jpg (206.3 KiB)
Viewed 1798 times
166472057_396620654756844_1659284030576565185_n.jpg
166472057_396620654756844_1659284030576565185_n.jpg (112.44 KiB)
Viewed 1798 times
19366976_894066217411431_4134115449300320256_n.jpg
19366976_894066217411431_4134115449300320256_n.jpg (86.67 KiB)
Viewed 1798 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:48 pm

Thread has moved, find it here now: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=826481&p=10376610#p10376610
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby HornyTeenBastard » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:16 pm

HornyTeenBastard
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post