NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Custom Stories of your favourite girls!

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Custom Stories of your favourite girls!

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:59 am

You may have seen me before on here and I’m back after a little break. Check out my new rules below.

What I do
I write custom first-person stories about any girl you want! It can be anyone you know or a celebrity. Each story will be 500 words minimum and can be pretty much any theme (check bellow for my limits). Celebrity stories will be treated as a series and once a celebrity has been chosen they can only reappear in a sequel

How it works
Send me a message with the name of the girl, the theme, as many pics of her as you want and I'll try and get your story posted within a few days. I’ll only post one picture, whichever one I think best fits the story or looks best. I only post one story a day so if I don’t like your girl or theme I will say so. You can also message me on wickr or session

Limits
All my stories are first person single male but there can be as many girls as you like (real girls only). I won’t do graphic torture, blood/periods, snuff(rp), scatt/piss, gangbang, gay, animal/monster or anyone who is clearly too young or really old. Otherwise, I’m pretty much open to any request!
Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Wickr: themadne24
Session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915
This account is mine now bitch
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Re: Custom Stories of your favourite girls!

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:02 am

Here’s an example of my work. Feel free to message me if you want to make a request or have questions about my stories. I’m also on wickr as themadne24 and session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915.

Submissive Roommate

Opening my bedroom door, I’m surprised to find my roommate Gabby standing before me. We don’t talk that much but we get along well enough despite her normally bitchy attitude. I look down and see she’s wearing a silk gown with bare feet, her toes painted bright red. I step back and let her in my room, watching curiously as she nervously shuts the door behind. She turns to face me, her cheeks flushed red, and opens her gown, letting it drop to the floor. Beneath, she’s wearing nothing but a leather harness, black straps wrapping around her body, neck and thighs. I stare in shock at her perky tits and hard nipples, my gaze drifting down to her pussy where I see a small dark landing strip bush.

“Please, I want you to fuck me. I don’t care how, just treat me like a sex doll, like I’m your slave.” She begs, moving in close to me. I reach out and cup her chin, tilting her head back as I lean down kiss her. Her lips are soft and I feel her relax under my touch, drawing herself even closer to me. I reach around behind her, grabbing her round ass and using the harness to lift her off the ground. Her arms and legs wrap around me as I carry her over to the bed.

“Do what you want to me! Fuck any hole, I am yours to use.” She moans as I move down her body, kissing her tits, bells and then pussy. She gasps as I start eating her out, pushing my tongue into every inch of her pussy. Her gasps turn into low moans as she grinds her hips against my mouth, one of her hands gripping a handful of my hair. After a few minutes I begin making my way back up her body until I’m kissing her lips again, this time pushing my tongue into her mouth. Her whole body shakes with anticipation as I lean back and pull out my cock.

“Holy shit! You’re huge, you’re gonna split my pussy in two.” She cries out as she watches as I move up between her legs, pressing the tip of my cock against her pussy. She’s tight. Her mouth opens wide and eyes roll into the back of her head as I slowly push inside her. I reach out and grab her by the throat as I start thrusting in and out, squeezing it so she gasps for breath between moans of pleasure. Her body arches and she cries out loudly as she orgasms, her squirting forcing me out even as I pull back.

“Oh my god, I’ve never done that before.” She gasps, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I smile and flip her over onto her belly. She yelps as bring my hand down on her round ass, her cheeks rippling as I spank her. Her hands grab handfuls of bedding as I push my cock between her cheeks, pushing it up against her tight asshole.

“I’ve not done anal before. But I’m ready, fuck my ass.” She whispers, looking back at me with wide eyes. She gasps in pain, her eyes squeezed shut as I slowly push my cock inside her. I only get tip inside her before she cries out, begging me to stop. I ignore her, pushing my cock further and further inside her, feeling the walls of her ass stretching beneath me. Holding her by the harness I begin thrusting in and out as she whimpers and moans quietly. After a few minutes I pull out and quickly thrust my cock back inside her pussy, feeling her relax beneath me.

“Fuck that hurt! Please, no more anal tonight.” She begs, looking back at me and wiping tears from her face.
“Alright, fine. But in that case, I want your throat.” I reply, pulling back out of her pussy. Gabby moves around, laying on her back with her head dangling over the edge of the bed. She opens her mouth and push my cock inside it. She gags as my tip enters her throat, moving down it until my balls slap against her face. I reach down and play with her tits some more as I begin fucking her mouth, loving the way her throat bulges as I thrust inside. With one last thrust down her throat my cock explodes, cum fills her mouth as I pull back slightly. I step back and she sits up, spluttering slightly as she swallows, a bead of cum dripping down her chin.

“Oh my god, that tastes so good.” She says, wiping up her face and licking her fingers clean. I quickly pull on my underwear and sit in my desk chair as I catch my breath, watching Gabby as she plays with a drop of cum that had dripped onto her tits.

“Why don’t we go to my room to sleep, your bed is a bit… damp.” She asks, indicating the wet patch where she had squirted earlier. I agree and she climbs off the bed, stooping to pick up her gown but stops when I tell her to.

“If you want me to sleep with you, you’re gonna have to walk through the house in nothing but that sexy harness.” I say, smiling at her shocked expression. After a moment she nods her head and leads me out of my bedroom, heading down the corridor towards hers. As we approach the bathroom door opens and one of our other roommates, Rhea, steps out, looking shocked at seeing Gabby naked, arm in arm with me. I nod at her, winking slyly as we enter Gabby’s room, locking the door behind us.
Attachments
00001-3924599433.png
00001-3924599433.png (408.4 KiB)
Viewed 11494 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:25 pm

As I have a few older, unposted stories I will be posting one of them a day and a new one. This is a new one.
Feel free to message me if you want to make a request or have questions about my stories. I’m also on wickr as themadne24 and session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915.

Unsure Lesbian

My old friend Remmy has been acting strangely around me for a couple of weeks so when she comes to my apartment I’m surprised. She paces nervously back and forth as I try to calm her down, eventually convincing her to sit opposite me. After a few moments she begins speaking, her tongue tripping over itself.
“I’ve been a lesbian my whole life. I have always known I’m a lesbian, I’ve never thought about guys. But recently, all I can think about is what it would feel like… to be with a man.” Her last words come out in a quiet whisper. I stare in shock for a minute before trying to say something reassuring. She silences me by moving in close and kissing me, her hands on either side of my face.
“Please, can I have sex with you. I’ll do anything, just please let me feel your cock inside me.” She breathes, staring at me with wide eyes.
“Ok, just this once though. You should try sucking my cock first.” I say. She smiles happily, thanking and kissing me again before moving onto her knees in front of me. I unbuckle my pants and she pulls them off, her eyes going even wider as she sees my cock. Hesitantly, she reaches out and begins stroking it, her hands working the shaft as it gets harder. She leans forward, her lips parting as she begins sucking on my cock. Her head bobs up and down as reach out and grab a handful of her dyed hair. She gags as I push her head down, feeling my cock slide down her throat.
“Lick my ass, then we can fuck.” I moan as she sucks my balls. With her hand stroking my cock, she begins licking my ass, pushing her tongue inside me.
“Dam, that was good!” I say, standing up as she moves back and begins undressing. I tell her to lay down on the couch, watching as she spreads her legs wide. I move up between them and press my cock against her smooth pussy. She gasps, her mouth and eyes wide as I slowly push inside her. I grab her waist as I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers.
“Oh fuck, oh fuck! It feels so good!” She cries out between loud moans, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. Reaching out, I grab her perky tits as they bounce in time with each thrust, squeezing and pinching her nipples.
“Fuck! I’m gonna cum.” I grunt, pulling out just as my cock explodes. Cum covers her belly, splattering her tits as she gasps in surprise. I sit back on the table, watching as she scoops up cum with her finger, letting it drip back onto her chest.
“So that’s what cum tastes like.” She says, licking her fingers clean before moving to scoop up more of my cum.
“I… I enjoyed this. It was definitely fun. Maybe we could do it again sometime?” She asks, smiling flirtatiously. I smile and nod, saying I’d think about it as I stand back up and pull on my pants. After a minute or two to catch her breath, she gets and goes to use my shower before leaving, kissing me on the cheek as she thanks me.
Attachments
725D12AC-C63F-428B-B65A-A55B069EEEF0.jpeg
725D12AC-C63F-428B-B65A-A55B069EEEF0.jpeg (734.91 KiB)
Viewed 11457 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:24 am

This celebrity story is one I've previously posted elsewhere and have had a sequel requested which should be up later today. In this series any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. Once they’ve appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel story.

Celebrity Slaves

The door of my cab opens and I look back to see who is climbing inside. I’m shocked to see Hailee Steinfeld and Dafne Keen settling down onto the seats. They both look absolutely gorgeous, dressed up for a night at the club, their skin still glistening with sweat. Hailee is wearing a bright patterned tight skirt and matching bralette, her blonde streaked hair hanging by her waist. Dafne’s tight silver dress hugs her curvy frame perfectly, making her perky tits bounce as she laughs as one of Hailee’s jokes. I pull out and start driving, thinking of any way I could possibly subdue them. Suddenly I remember the bottles of water I keep in the glove box, tampered with sleeping drugs in case I had any extremely unruly drunk passengers. I offer them each a bottle and they gladly accept, both downing them almost immediately. Five minutes later they’re both passed out, slumped in the seats with their heads resting on each other. I turn down a side alley and begin making my way home.
When I get there, I quickly pull up into my drive and into the garage. I get out and move around to the back, opening the door and lifting Dafne and then Hailee out. I quickly search the garage and find a length of rope which I cut into four strips, using them to bind the girls’ hands and feet. The garage is large with a large pillar in the middle of the room and enough space for another car. I tie the two girls to the pillar and begin setting up an old metal framed bed in the free space. Hailee is the first to stir, her eyes darting around the dingy garage as she struggles against her bindings. She screams as I approach her and untie her from the pillar, dragging her over towards the bed. She thrashes about as my hand run over her body, pulling off her skirt and top. Her perky tits bounce as I slap them, twisting her hard nipples. She screams obscenities at me so I grab her by the throat, choking her. My other hand moves down between her legs, fingering her smooth pussy. She whimpers as I pull out my cock, flipping her onto her belly. Her pussy feels amazing, perfectly tight as my cock slides inside her. She begins crying as I thrust in and out, pounding into her as I squeeze her round ass. I reach forward and grab a handful of her hair, lifting her so my lips brush her ear.
“I am going to enjoy breaking you and Dafne in. My new sexy little slaves,” I whisper before shoving her head back down. I fuck her for a few more minutes before thrusting deep inside her, cum exploding from my cock and filling her pussy. I pull out and quickly retie her hand to the bedstand before turning to Dafne. She’s awake, watching me silently as I cross the towards her.
“You see Hailee, Dafne knows to be quiet and to wait her turn,” I say, laughing at Hailee’s yells of hatred. Dafne’s dark hair is pulled back into a tight ponytail which I grab and yank back, allowing me to lean down and kiss he plump lips. She remains silent, not resisting as I guide her head towards my cock. She parts her lips slightly and my cock enters her mouth. I grab either side of her head and start fucking her mouth, my cock slamming into the back of her throat. Saliva drips down my shaft as she gags, her eyes opened wide. After a minute I pull and lift her to her feet, spinning her around so she’s leaning against the pillar. The thigh length split in her dress gives me easy access to her thong which I quickly pull down. My fingers explore around her pussy, feeling her trimmed bush and tight ass.
“You know, you always look so angry and serious in photos but in reality, you’re just another cock Queen. Aren’t you?” I say as my cock slides into her pussy. She grunts as my body slams into hers, letting out low moans with each thrust inside her. I reach around underneath her, pulling down her dress to squeeze her tits, feeling her pierced nipples. It doesn’t take long until I cum inside her, hearing her cry out as I thrust deeply and my cock explodes. I pull out and step back, turning back to Hailee as Dafne collapses to the floor.
“This was a good first night, I look forward to many more with the both of you whores,” I say as I leave the garage, turning the lights off after me and plunging them into darkness.
Attachments
c83b494a46854aba8d42dd6628fe257c_lg.jpg
c83b494a46854aba8d42dd6628fe257c_lg.jpg (139.3 KiB)
Viewed 11415 times
Fw7yGkqXwAEAC9Y.jpg
Fw7yGkqXwAEAC9Y.jpg (72.34 KiB)
Viewed 11415 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:13 pm

This is the sequel to the Celebrity Slaves story, a part of my Celebrity Series. In this series any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. Once they’ve appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel story.

Celebrity Slave Training

It’s been a week since I kidnapped Hailee Steinfeld and Dafne Keen, keeping them locked in my garage whilst I prepare the basement for them. When it’s ready I lead them to their new room, yanking on their collared chains as they trail behind me. I’ve spent the last week thoroughly redecorating the basement, retrofitting it to be the perfect place to train and keep my new slaves. Hailee lets out a gasp of shock as she takes in her surroundings, her eyes wide as dart around the room.
“Like your new home? How about a quick tour?” I say, giving their chains another yank as I begin leading them around the room. In the nearest corner of the room, I show them a collection of stocks, cuffs and a variety of other ways for tying them up. Lined in racks along the walls behind the restraints are whips and crops, each one a different size, thickness and weight. I take joy in seeing Dafne’s lip tremble in fear as she eyes up a leather blackjack studded with small metal spikes. Next, I lead them over to a mattress laying on the floor, surrounded by metal shackle links, each one bolted into the concrete.
“And finally, this is where you two will be staying.” I say, indicating two metal cages. I unhook the chain from Hailee’s collar before pushing her into the first cage, locking it behind her.
“Me and Dafne are gonna have some fun, then it’ll be your turn.” I say to Hailee before leading Dafne back over to the first corner. From the selection of devices, I pull out a bright red spanking bench. She lets me strap her into it, tightening the restraints so it looks like she’s supported on all fours.
“I spotted you eyeing this earlier, think I’m gonna enjoy using it.” I say, taking down the studded blackjack from it place on the wall. She yells in pain, her whole-body yanking on the restraints, as I bring the blackjack down hard on her ass.
“Please no, I’ll do whatever you. Just don’t do it again.” She begs as I raise my arm again. This time she screams as I bring the blackjack back down, her round ass rippling as leather comes in contact. She begs me to stop as I strike her again and again, red welts forming on her smooth skin. I can hear Hailee behind me, screaming curses at me over Dafne’s sobbing.
“I think that’s enough of that for now. Let’s get to the truly fun part.” I say, returning the blackjack to its rack. I move behind Dafne and pull out my cock, pushing it into her unshaved pussy. She moans, mostly in pain, as my body slams into her bruised ass, my hands on her waist as I thrust in and out. It’s only a few minutes before I cum, filling her pussy as I push my cock deep inside her. I pull out and cum oozes from her, dripping down onto the floor. Unfastening her from the bench, I lead her back to the cages, letting her into the empty one before turning to Hailee.
“Now are you going to be good or a we gonna have a problem?” I ask. She snarls and spits through the cage, narrowly missing me.
“Oh, so that’s how it’s going to be!” I say, smiling as I reach over to the nearby wall and unhook a long cattle prod. Hailee takes a step back but the cage is too small to escape me as I jab the prod through the bars. She screams and collapses to the floor convulsing as the electricity passes through her body. Returning the prod to it’s hook, I open the cage door and drag Hailee out and over to the stocks. I fasten her into one, setting her up in a kneeling position, leaning forward slightly.
“Think I’m going to need this, you’re a bit too feisty to try without.” I say, pulling out a ringed gag. She lets me fit into her mouth, holding it wide enough so my cock would easily fit. Grabbing her by either side of the head, I begin fucking her mouth. She gags and retches as my cock slams into her the back of her throat. After a couple of minutes, I pull out of her mouth and move round behind her, thrusting my cock into her pussy. She’s completely silent as I fuck her, even when I yank on her hair, she doesn’t make a sound. Reaching round underneath her, I squeeze her tits, my cock still thrusting in and out.
“I love draining my balls in the both of you.” I whisper into her ear as I cum again, thrusting deep as my cock explodes. I quickly return her to her cage and stand looking at them as the huddle on their bed.
“One last thing before I go. Next time I see you, your pussies and legs better be as smooth as silk. There are razors by your sinks.” I say, indicating the prison like toilets in the corners of their cells.
Attachments
288837860_394705892721193_6627673487527465122_n.jpg
288837860_394705892721193_6627673487527465122_n.jpg (191.43 KiB)
Viewed 11386 times
RDT_20230319_1600591392688898122866929.jpg
RDT_20230319_1600591392688898122866929.jpg (204.58 KiB)
Viewed 11386 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:41 am

This is another of my celebrity series stories. In this series any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. Once they’ve appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel story.

Mountain Hike

The sun has not yet risen as I climb the mountain trail, getting ever closer to the quiet peak. When I get there, I find only one other person who smiles and nods at me before returning to her phone. I recognise her, Brett Cooper, from her social media posts. She seems to be making another video, smiling and chatting away to her phone held in front of her, high enough just to get a good look down her sports bra. As soon as she puts her phone away, I approach her and before she can say anything I grab her, forcing her to the ground. She kicks and screams as I hold her face down in the gravel, my free hand tearing a hole in her tight leggings. Her entire body freezes in shock as I ram my cock inside her tight shaved pussy. As I start to thrust in and out, she seems to deflate, lying like a ragdoll on the hard ground. I pull out and flip her over, seeing her eyes staring blankly into nothing. I lift up her bra and squeeze her perky tits, leaning down to suck on each of her nipples in turn. As I lean back, I lift her legs, bending her until she’s almost folded in half.
“Wow, I do love a flexible little Queen,” I say as I thrust my cock back inside her. Just as the sun rises above the horizon my cock explodes, cum flowing into her tight pussy just the morning light flows over us. I pull out and step back, grabbing my phone to take several photos of the light haloing Brett’s nude body.
“Now that is a view!” I laugh, pulling my pants back on. I approach Brett and pull her up onto her feet, marvelling how she responds to every one of my commands like a mindless drone. I wrap her jacket around her waist to hide the hole in her pants before leading her by the arm back down the mountain. Halfway there we come across another group of hikers who look shocked at Brett’s condition.
“Be careful a way up there, lose patch of gravel. Brett here took a little tumble and is a bit shaken up, gonna get her back to the car and to the hospital,” I explain as we pass. They thank me for the warning and wish Brett well as we continue on our way. When we get to the car, I load her into the passenger seat and begin driving home, tossing her phone out of the window a little way down the road.
Attachments
347822B4-50EE-4733-BA7B-7B1A0F610395.jpg
347822B4-50EE-4733-BA7B-7B1A0F610395.jpg (86.39 KiB)
Viewed 11358 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:21 am

I know I said in my original post that I’d only post one story a day but I’ve had so many great requests that I’m going to try and post a bit more. Feel free to message me if you want to make a request or have questions about my stories. I’m also on wickr as themadne24 and session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915.

Wedding Nightmare

Seeing the doors to church open I quickly jump out of my limo. I see the bride Julia running down the stairs, her bridesmaid Kate holding her dress as she runs closely behind. As they approach, I see tears streaming down Julias face, streaking her once perfect mascara. They get to me and I quickly open the back door. Julia throws herself inside and Kate follows, pausing briefly to speak to me.
“Drive, just take us away from here. I’ll let you know where we’re going as soon as I’ve had chance to calm her down.” She says before slipping into the limo. I shut the door behind her and get back behind the driver’s wheel. Just as I begin to pull away, I see a swarm of people exiting the church. I see the groom begin to chase after me as I pick up speed, halting after a few steps. I drive, not really going anywhere, as I hear muffled sobs and words of comfort emanating from the back. After a few minutes there’s a tapping on the glass partition behind me. I quickly pull into an empty parking lot and turn around, lowering the glass.
“Hi, sorry about all this. Could you just drop us off back at my place?” Asks Kate, thanking me as I say yes. Just as I’m about to turn back around I hear a loud pop. Julia has just opened a bottle of champagne and proceeds to take a huge swig from it. As Kate moves back to her seat, she is handed the bottle which she also takes a large swig from. I turn back around and raise the partition, smiling to myself. The bottle they were now sharing had tampered with. I’d carefully injected it with drugs that would render anyone who drank anything more than a sip to quickly fall unconscious. My plan had been to try and get one or two of the bridesmaids on their way to the reception after the wedding but now I had the bride. I pull out of the parking lot and begin driving to my garage, checking in on them after five minutes to discover them completely unconscious.

My garage is very spacious and there’s plenty of room as I pull the limo up into it, closing the door behind me. One by one, I carry the two girls out the limo, dumping them on the floor by a large concrete pillar. From my storage room I get a few lengths of thick rope which I use to bind their hands to the pillar. There’s an old metal table propped up against one of the walls which I begin dragging into an open space. For the next half an hour I work on the table, preparing it for what I have planned. It takes a while for the drugs to wear off so I spend the time tidying the back of my limo, picking up the discarded champagne bottle and veil. Kate is the first to wake, groggily looking around the garage as the drugs slowly begin to wake up. Before she has chance to fully come to, I untie her from the pillar and lead her over to the table. After stripping off her dress and thong I bend her over the table. I tie her wrists to metal loops I had bolted onto the table and then bind her ankle to the table’s legs.
“Oh my god! What’s happening?” She cries out, finally awakening to her surroundings. I laugh, telling her to be quiet as I thrust my cock into her smooth pussy. I can hear her crying and whimpering as I begin thrusting in and out, my hands squeezing and slapping her round ass. My hands grab her waist as I begin thrusting faster and faster, slamming my body into hers. After a few minutes I thrust as deep as I can, holding my cock inside her as cum explodes from my cock. I slowly pull out and watch as cum begins dripping out of her pussy and onto the floor.
“Now that was fun. Let me go and see how Julia’s doing.” I say, playfully slapping her on the ass as she screams obscenities at me. Moving back over to the pillar I find Julia still unconscious. I untie her and carry her over to the table where I strip off her wedding dress, finding her smooth pussy bare of any panties. I bend her over the table opposite her friend and strap her down the same way. Kate stares hatefully at me as I move behind Julia, pushing my cock into her tight pussy. As I begin thrusting in and out, I feel Julia stir. Her body jerks about, her arms yanking on the restraints holding her down. She spots Kate opposite her and her whole-body freezes.
“Kate, what’s happening?” She asks, just as I thrust hard into her. Her head shoots round as she finally realises what’s happening, her eyes wide with fear. I ignore her, pounding her pussy until I cum deep inside.
“Now this was fun ladies but I better get you dropped off somewhere quiet.” I say, pulling out and moving over towards a set of drawers.
“If you think we won’t tell the cops, you’re mistaken. You’re going to fucking jail you pig!” cries Kate as I begin to move back towards them.
“Every bride should remember their wedding night. It’s almost a shame you two won’t.” I reply, jabbing a needle into Kate’s plump ass. She yelps in shock but almost immediately falls unconscious again.
“I wish we could have had more time together but oh well.” I say to Julia, injecting her ass as well. With both of them unconscious I untie them from the table and pull their dresses back on, pocketing Kate’s thong. I quickly load them back into the limo and drive to a park where I know there is no cameras. By the time I get there it is dark and there’s no one about as I carry the two still unconscious girls over to a bench, sitting them up on it like to passed out drunks. Before I leave, I dump the empty wine and champagne bottle around them. I smile happily as I walk away, climbing back into my limo and leaving them there.
Attachments
katherine_u93_21294964_719108491610027_6126900298058301440_n.jpg
katherine_u93_21294964_719108491610027_6126900298058301440_n.jpg (99.42 KiB)
Viewed 11345 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:26 pm

Feel free to message me if you want to make a request or have questions about my stories. I’m also on wickr as themadne24 and session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915.

Prom Virgins

It’s my daughter Victoria's prom night and her and her friend Cal are getting ready at my place. I checked in one them once to find makeup strewn all over the place and them bouncing on the bed, dancing to music. It’s nice to see them both happy as they’d been a bit depressed recently as they hadn’t got dates for the prom. I’m down stairs in the kitchen making myself a drink when Cal silently enters. As she approaches, I notice she’s wearing only a thin silk gown which she quickly unties and drops to the floor.
“Oh my god! What are you doing?” I cry out, stepping back in shock. She smiles, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder as she steps forward.
“Please, I don’t want to end tonight a virgin. I want you to take me.” She begs, pressing her body against mine. I can’t help it; her heavy perfume is intoxicating. I grab either side of her face and kiss her, her soft lips parting somewhat in surprise. Her hands fumble with my belt and she drops to her knees, pulling down my pants. Her eyes go wide at the sight of my hardened cock and she giggles slightly.
“You’re so big!” she says, leaning in to kiss my cock. She’s inexperienced but I don’t care, her head bobbing up and down my shaft as her eyes lock with mine makes my knees feel weak.
“What the fuck! What are you doing?” cries a voice from the door. We both look round to see Victoria stood in the doorway. She staring in shock, her eyes darting between me and her friend.
“I-I can’t believe this.” She yells, turning around and sprinting back up the stairs. I quickly pull my pants and follow Cal as she chases Victoria up the stairs. We enter her bedroom to find her pacing back and forth.
“Vic, I’m so sorry you find us like that. It was the first time I’ve done it; I just didn’t want to end tonight a virgin” Cal explains, grabbing Victoria's arm and stopping her in her tracks.
“You didn’t want to be a virgin? All we’ve talked about for the last few weeks was losing our virginities tonight so you hook up with my dad! My only option was that specky nerd that asked me out last week.” Victoria yells. Call surprises us both then by grabbing either side of Victoria's face and kissing her just like I had done earlier.
“You do have an option, it’s the same as mine. And anyway, the whole . thing is kind of hot.” Whisper Cal, turning to look at me. Victoria's face flushes red as she realises what Cal is saying but she looks at me questionably. I nod my head and Cal whoops in excitement, grabbing and dragging me over to the bed. She pushes me down on it and pulls down my pants again. Both girls kneel in front of me and take turns sucking my cock. On Victoria's first go she is hesitant, her eyes closed as she slowly slides my cock inside her mouth. After a few minutes they stop and climb on the bed as I stand.
“Do Cal first.” Says Victoria as her friend lays on her back, spreading her legs. Cals pussy is smooth and tight, my cock sliding easily inside her. She moans, her eyes wide as I thrust in and out, her eyes fixed on Victoria's face.
“Oh my god Vic! It’s so good.” She moans, crying out in pleasure as I suddenly thrust deep inside her. Victoria is still wearing her gown so I tell her take it off, reaching out to squeeze her perky tits as she tosses it off the bed. I look down and see a small trimmed bush between her legs, cut in a triangular shape. I pull out of Cal and drag Victoria towards me, thrusting my cock straight into her pussy. She so tight I can’t help but grunt as my body slams into hers. I watch as her eyes roll into the back of her head as I thrust in and out, my hands holding her waist.
“Oh god daddy, don’t stop!” She cries out, her back arching in pleasure. She hasn’t called me daddy since she was little and hearing her calling me it now nearly makes me cum. Trying to hold it in, I look up at Cal. She’s watching us, propped up against the headboard as her fingers play with her pussy.
“Fuck that was good!” I yell as I pull out of Victoria, my cock exploding. Cum covers Victoria's belly and even splatters onto her tits. She looks at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly as Cal moves forward and licks her belly. I watch as Cal, cum dripping from her lips, kisses Victoria, passing cum from into her mouth. They both swallow just as an alarm rings out.
“Shit, we’ve got ten minutes before we need to go.” Says Cal, jumping off the bed and grabbing her dress. Victoria also jumps, running past me and into the bathroom to clean up.
“I’ll be downstairs for when you’re ready.” I call out to them both, putting away my cock and leaving the bedroom. As I pass the bathroom, I hear Victoria call out after me.
“Daddy, can we do this again sometime?”
Attachments
20230423_222948.jpg
20230423_222948.jpg (307.75 KiB)
Viewed 11298 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:29 am

This is a sequel to the previous Brett Cooper Story, ‘Mountain Hike’. It is part of a series where any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. Once they’ve appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel story.

Brett Cooper Enslaved

In the few days since my mountain top assault and subsequent kidnapping of Brett Cooper she has remained a broken, mindless creature. She lays naked on the bed I’d bed made up for her, only moving when I command her to eat or bathe. I’ve fucked her a couple more times though, wishing she would make some noise as I pound her pussy. Today is different though, as I enter her room, she startles, huddling into a ball on her bed as I approach her.
“Please. Please, just let me go. I promise I won’t say anything.” She whispers, her voice barely audible. I smile as I pull out my hardening cock, happy that today is day I can start teaching how to properly be my slave.
“Oh, you know that’s not going to happen Brett. You my slave forever. Now come over here and suck my cock.” I command, towering over her. All of a sudden, she makes a break for the door, dashing past me in a mad hope of escape. She doesn’t make it even half way across the room before I catch her, grabbing a handful of her hair and dragging her back towards the bed.
“I’ve been looking forward to using these.” I say as I pull several objects from out underneath the bed. The first is a thick leather collar which, after a brief fight, I fasten around her neck, locking it in place. The second item is a long length of rope which I use to bind her wrists and ankles, leaving enough slack so she can position herself in a variety of poses but not enough so she can run. The final item is a leather blackjack, heavily weighted. I bend Brett over the edge of the bed and bring the blackjack down hard on her ass. She screams in pain as I spank her ass, her round ass rippling each time the leather comes in contact with her skin.
“This I what happens when you disobey an order. Now are you gonna suck my cock or am I gonna have to beat you some more?” I say, bringing the blackjack down one more time. She whimpers, nodding her head as tears stream down her face. I move her off the bed, making her kneel in front of me. She opens her mouth as I move my cock inside it, holding her by the head as she struggles to balance with her hands bound behind her back. Her head bobs up and down, gagging slightly whenever my cock hits the back of her throat. She’s surprisingly good, using her tongue to tease my tip between sloppy dives down my shaft.
“I want you to beg, beg for me to fuck you like the Queen that you are.” I command, stepping back and looking down at her. She pauses for a moment before looking up at me.
“Please Master, fuck me. I want you inside me, I want you to fuck me like the little Queen I am. Do whatever you want to me.” She begs, her voice growing more confident with each sentence. I smile and drag her back over to the bed, throwing her onto it. With her legs to one side and her face looking up at me I push my cock inside her pussy. She grunts as I begin thrusting in and out, my hands groping at her perky tits.

“Show me how much you’re enjoying this.” I command, slapping her across the face with the back of my hand. She starts to moan, growing louder as I continue to slam my body into hers. I grab her by the throat, squeezing it as I feel myself edging nearer to orgasm. With one last thrust deep inside her my cock explodes, filling her pussy with cum. I let go of her throat and step back, watching as she gasps for air, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she sucks in air.
“You’re starting to learn. Soon you’ll be the perfect little sex slave. But first I’m gonna have to get you some birth control, don’t want to accidently knock you up.” I say, leaving her there, still bound.
Attachments
from-instagram-v0-sj27bytpugla1.jpg
from-instagram-v0-sj27bytpugla1.jpg (41.35 KiB)
Viewed 11266 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:05 pm

This is another for my celebrity series. In this series any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. Once they’ve appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel story.

Katy Perry Taken

Getting hold of Katy Perry was far easier than I planned. A small bribe to a hotel guard claiming I was a huge fan got me into the building. All I then had to do was walk confidently into locker room and find a uniform that fit me. I grab one of the ready food trollies from the kitchen and wheel it straight into the elevator, pressing the button for the floor of her room. She’s right at the end of the corridor and answers the door after only a small knock.
“Oh hi! I wasn’t expecting anything. Come on in.” She says, stepping back to let me through. The door swings shut behind me as I enter the room, pushing the trolly in front of me. I check the room but I know she’s alone so as soon as she turns her back to me, I reach into my pocket. I pull out a needle and approach her, grabbing her roughly. I clamp my free hand over her mouth as the I push the plunger down on the needle. She continues to struggle for a minute before falling unconscious in my arms. I carry her over to the trolley and open the compartment. It’s a tight squeeze but I fit her inside it, the door only just closing. I wheel the trolley back out of the door and into the service elevator which takes me straight to loading the dock where my van is parked. I lift the trolley into the back and securely fasten it in place before climbing behind the driver’s seat.

Getting home half an hour later, I climb into the back of the van. I open the trolley and pull Katy out, lifting her over my shoulder. I carry her inside and down into my basement which I’d spent two whole weeks preparing. In the middle of the room is a black chair with leather straps all over it. I strip off her clothes before laying her on the chair, strapping her arms and legs into the adjustable restraints. Katy’s large perky tits have always been amazing but feeling her soft skin and hard nipples is better than I could have imagined. My hands move down her body towards her smooth pussy, my fingers slipping inside her. I can’t wait any longer for her to wake up, I pull out my cock and push it into her pussy. The force of me thrusting in and out makes her tits bounce, jiggling about as I slam my body into hers. I lean forward and kiss her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I move down her body and suck her tits, biting her nipples. She feels too good and I can’t hold my self back. My cock explodes, what feels like the biggest load I’d ever cummed fills her pussy.
“Oh shit! I wish you’d been awake for that but God dam was that fun.” I say to her as cum oozes from her pussy.

It’s another half an hour before she finally wakes, jerking on the restraints as her eyes dart around the room. Her face blanches as she realises that she’s naked. As soon as she sees me, she goes still, watching as I approach.
“Hello Katy. You can call me master or sir. And I’m sure you’ve figure out why I brought you here.” I say, pulling my cock back out…
Attachments
1350765419.jpg
1350765419.jpg (178.93 KiB)
Viewed 11242 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:47 pm

Horny Sister

It’s the height of lockdown and I’m trapped at home with my sister Jaylee whilst my parents go to work. She’s become such a Queen, always wandering around the house in tight leggings and low-cut tops. She’s always making stupid TikTok’s or taking selfies as she flaunts her round tits. Despite all this however I find myself growing closer to her as we often just find ourselves sat on the couch chatting. One night, when our parents get called in for an overnight shift, we sit in the living room watching Netflix. She ends up putting her legs up, her bare feet on my lap. She’s got really sexy feet; her toes painted a vivid shade of pick.
“Be a darling brother and give my feet a massage.” She asks, batting her eyelids at me. I roll my eyes but do it, rubbing the soles of her feet. As she lets out a low moan of pleasure, I feel my cock begin to harden.
“Looks like you’re enjoying this more than I am!” She teases. I pull my hands away and begin to apologise but she just laughs. Her feet begin rubbing my cock through my pants as she leans forward slightly.
“You’re not the only horny one. I’m so bored of my dildo I want to suck your cock.” She breathes, reaching forward to undo my buckle. She pulls out my cock and leans back as her feet wrap around it.
“God I can’t believe you’re doing this!” I gasp as her feet move up and down shaft. Suddenly, she dives forward and begins sucking my cock, gagging as she deepthroats me. She blows me for a few minutes before sitting back up.
“Fuck me. I’m so wet!” She begs, pulling off her pants. She leans back and spreads her legs as I stand up, moving up close to her. Her shaved pussy is tight and she lets out a moan as my cock slides inside her. I grab her waist as I thrust in and out, slamming my body into hers.
“Oh shit bro. That feels so fucking good.” She moans, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. I don’t stop, even as she orgasms, squirting all over me.
“Let me ride you for a bit.” She gasps, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I pull out and sit back down on the couch. Jaylee straddles me, pulling off her top to reveal her large tits and perky nipple. She slides my cock back into her pussy and begins bouncing up and down. Her tits jiggle and bounce in my face so I grab them, leaning in to suck on them. Her nipples are hard and she moans loudly as I tease them with my tongue before suddenly biting them.
“I’m gonna cum!” I groan, trying to hold my orgasm in. Quickly she climbs off me and begins sucking my cock again. It doesn’t take long until my cock explodes, cum erupting from it and filling her mouth. She sits back and swallows as a small trickle of cum drips down her chin and onto her tits.
“Shit, is that mom and dad?” She’s asks panickily as we hear a car pull up the drive. We only just get dressed and sat back down as the door opens, our parents walking in.
Attachments
F52CE8C8-7F06-4302-9950-22CCC44ED5D7.jpeg
F52CE8C8-7F06-4302-9950-22CCC44ED5D7.jpeg (242.15 KiB)
Viewed 11234 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:48 am

Submissive Roommates

It’s been a couple of weeks since I started fucking my roommate Gabby, her completely subservient attitude towards me making out time together even more pleasurable. My favourite way to humiliate her is to make her go around the house completely naked, even when our other roommate Rhea is around. I know Gabby hates it but I can tell Rhea loves it, I even caught her staring almost hungrily at Gabby’s naked body. One day when Gabby is at work I knock on Rhea’s door and offer her a deal. As soon as I’ve finished explaining, she agrees with no hesitation, smiling happily.

A few days later when Gabby gets home from work, I lead her into my bedroom and make her strip. Her recently pierced nipples and naval have healed well with no issues, making her already sexy body look even better. From under my bed, I pull out some thick leather cuffs, one for each of her wrists and ankles. Gabby immediately jumps on the bed, laying back so I can cuff her to each of the bed posts. Again, reaching under the bed I pull out a blindfold and gag which Gabby eagerly lets me put on her.
“We’re going to do something different tonight, I’ll be right back.” I whisper into her ear before leaving the room. I cross the corridor and knock on Rhea’s door, waiting only a few seconds for it to open.
“Is it time?” She asks, somewhat nervously. I nod and watch as Rhea moves back into her room where she begins stripping off her clothes. Her honey-coloured skin is smooth and unblemished, her tits and ass nice and round. From her bedstand she pulls out a strapon, the dildo moulded from my own dick only a couple of days earlier. She follows me back into my room, covering her mouth to muffle the gasp escaping from it as she sees Gabby bound and blindfolded on my bed.
“I’m back, are you ready?” I ask, moving round to the end of the bed with Rhea. Gabby nods her head, yanking on her restraints in excitement.
“All yours.” I whisper into Rhea’s ear, grabbing her ass as I push her gently forward. She climbs onto the bed between Gabby’s legs, moving up towards her pussy. She leans down and begins eating out Gabby, pushing her tongue inside her pussy. Gabby let’s out moans, each muffled by her gag, her hips moving up and down to increase her pleasure. After a couple of minutes Rhea sits up, wiping her chin and licking her lips with a huge smile on her face. She climbs off the bed, briefly stopping to kiss me as she starts to pull on the strapon. I help her fasten it before she climbs back on the bed.
“Your pussy tastes so good. I just love fucking you.” I say as Rhea pushes the dildo into Gabby’s pussy. I watch, stroking my cock, as Rhea pounds the dildo in and out of Gabby. Watching Gabby being #### railed by her friend drives me crazy. I can’t wait anymore so I move forward and yank the blindfold off of her. Gabby stares in shock, her eyes darting between me and Rhea as I move back round to her.
“Rhea’s being drooling over you ever since I started parading you around the house. She agreed to become my other slave in exchange for tonight.” I say, kissing Rhea, making sure Gabby can see me pushing my tongue down her throat.
“It’s okay Gabby, you know you loved my tongue in your pussy. Everyone knows threesomes are more fun!” Says Rhea, crawling along her body until they’re face to face. She pulls out the gag and starts kissing Gabby, groping her tits.
“I don’t know, I’ve never thought about you like that.” Whispers Gabby.
“It’s okay. How about you watch our master rail me and then make your mind up.” Replies Rhea as I help her remove the strapon. Laying on top of Gabby, Rhea looks back at me as I climb up onto the bed between their legs. Rhea’s smooth pussy is tight and she lets out an explosive moan as I begin fucking her. I thrust in and out, pounding her roughly as she begins kissing Gabby again, and this time I see Gabby return the kiss.
“Untie me. I want you to fuck me whilst Rhea sits on my face.” Gabby gasps breathlessly. We quickly unite her and Rhea straddles Gabby’s face, facing towards me. Gabby’s pussy is just still as tight as the first time I fucked her. Both girls moan in pleasure, Rhea’s face a mask of pure pleasure as her eyes roll into the back of her head. I reach forward and grab Rhea’s throat, pulling her forward to kiss her. I pull back and climb off of the bed.
“Get on your knees. I gonna cover those pretty faces in cum!” I command, stroking my cock. The scramble off the bed, kneeling in front of me with their faces press together. Cum explodes from my cock, covering their faces and getting in Rhea’s eye. They giggle and begin kissing again, licking the cum from each other’s faces and swallowing.
“Thank you master, that was amazing.” Says Rhea as she stands up, inviting both of us to shower with her.
Attachments
00017-3693978534.png
00017-3693978534.png (449.14 KiB)
Viewed 11210 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:00 pm

Falling behind

Alena is one of my most dedicated students, always working hard to get her work done and getting straight A’s. Recently though she had to take a few weeks off due to illness and has ended up falling far behind the rest of her classmates. I offer to her a few extra classes after school to help and she agrees almost immediately. It takes a few weeks but she works hard and is soon caught up with her classmates. On the last night as we’re sat working in my office, I notice she’s acting somewhat strangely. After about . minutes she puts down her pen and looks at me.
“I…I want to thank you sir, for doing these lessons for me. And I want to show how much I really appreciate it.” She says, and before I can stop her, she lifts her top over her head. Her perky tits bounce gently as she leans forward kisses me. I won’t deny it, I have fantasised about this since our very first evening together in my office. I let her hands unbuckle my pants, pulling them down to reveal my cock. She continues to kiss me, her hands stroking my shaft.
“Can’t believe I’m doing this. I’ve never done anything like it before.” She whispers, moving down to kiss the tip of my cock. Her lips part and she begins sucking me off, her head bobbing up and down. She continues going for a few minutes before moving back and standing up.
“Will you fuck me?” She asks, biting her lip. I stand up and pick her up, carrying her over to my desk. Papers go flying as I lay her down on it, scattering them onto the floor. She’s wearing a lacy thong beneath her jeans which I quickly remove to reveal her smooth pussy. Her eyes and mouth open wide as I slide inside her wet pussy.
“Oh fuck! Oh fuck, it feels so good.” She moans as I begin thrusting in and out, her tits bouncing as my body slams into hers. I lean down and grab her tits, sucking on her hard nipples as her moans grow louder and louder. She screams in pleasure, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she orgasms, begging me not to stop. I continue to pound my body into hers, the desk rocking beneath us.
“Cum in me. I want to feel your seed inside me sir.” She begs, her eyes wide in anticipation. Just hearing her begging like that drives me over the edge. I thrust deep inside her, my cock exploding cum and filling her pussy.
“Oh yes sir! Fill me, breed me. I’m yours.” She cries out as I slowly pull out. Cum trickles from her pussy as she looks at me, her eyes full of happiness. She slides off the desk and picks up my phone off the floor, using it to take selfies of her naked body.
“Little something to remember tonight by.” She says, pulling her clothes back on. She kisses my cheek and thanks me before heading out my door, closing it behind her. I gather up the papers from the floor and sit down to sort through them before noticing she’d left her thong right on the middle of desk.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-08-09-212641.png
session-attachment-2023-08-09-212641.png (529.76 KiB)
Viewed 11189 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:24 pm

Becoming a Prostitute

I’ve been teaching my friends daughter Sonia how to drive in my car. One night I’m woken by my phone ringing and I pick it up. Sonia is on the other end, sobbing hysterically. It takes several minutes for me to calm her down enough to work out what’s happened. She’d snuck my car out of the drive and gone clubbing with her friends. She was driving them all back home when she’d crashed the car, completely totalling it. They were all fine but she was panicking about the cops and getting caught drunk driving with only a learner’s permit. I quickly grab the keys to my other car and drive to her, picking her friends up and driving each of them home. I take her back to my place and call the cops, telling them my car had been stolen by some unknown criminal.
“Please don’t tell my parents!” Sonia begs as I hand up the phone, turning to deal with her.
“It’s not your parents I’m concerned with. It’s how you’re gonna pay off my car.” I reply. Somehow her pale face goes even paler and she collapses down onto my couch.
“I don’t have any money. I just got fired from my job, that’s the reason we were out tonight. My friends wanted to cheer me up.” She says dejectedly.
“Well, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to tell your parents then. Maybe they can think of a way for you to pay me off.” I say, sitting down next to her.
“No, you can’t! I’ll… I’ll have sex with you. Just give me some time to get a job.” She cries out in desperation. I can’t deny it, she’s very pretty. Especially so tonight wearing a sparkly revealing bra and short gold skirt.
“Alright, take your clothes. Let me see what you’re working with.” I laugh, smirking as she stands in front of me. She takes her bra off first, dropping it onto the floor as I stare at her perky tits. She then unfastens her skirt and lets it drop, revealing her bare pussy. It’s been shaved smooth and I watch as she turns, showing off her round ass.
“Let’s go up to my room, it’ll be more comfortable.” I tell her, standing up and leading her up the stairs. Once in my room I strip off my clothes and lay down on my bed, telling her to suck me off. She climbs onto the bed and begins sucking my cock, her head bobbing up and down my shaft. After a few minutes I tell her to stop and to straddle her me. She hovers over my cock, her hand reaching down to guide my cock towards her pussy. A loud moan escapes her as she slowly lowers herself down, my cock sliding inside her tight hole. I sit up and begin sucking on her tits as she bounces up and down, moaning loudly in pleasure. She gasps as I roll over, pinning her beneath me and thrusting deep inside her. I lean back and grab her by the waist as I thrust in and out, her tits bouncing from the force of my body pounding into hers. She lets out an orgasmic cry as I thrust my cock all the way inside her, cum exploding from it.
“You know, I know a bunch of guys would pay a lot of money to do that to you. If you want, I can set something up.” I whisper into her ear, collapsing down next to her. She nods her head and cuddles into my chest as we both fall asleep.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-08-10-104418.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-08-10-104418.jpeg (394.67 KiB)
Viewed 11158 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:46 pm

The beauty and the builder

I’m a builder working on renovating a huge mansion for a client. His wife Alexandra has been nothing but trouble since I started. She doesn’t work but instead constantly demands we do something differently than what had been agreed on. She even made us completely strip the new tiles off the bathroom wall as she decided she didn’t like the colour anymore. Her husband, whenever he’s around, just lets her do it. Never once does her ague with her and actually ends up shouting at one of my workers when he ignores his wife’s shouting. Two weeks into our renovations the husband has to go away for work, leaving Alexandra alone day and night. Using the spare key I had, I sneak into the house late at night. I find her asleep in the master bedroom, sprawled on the bed wearing a lacey silk night gown. I slowly approach the bed, pouncing on her as soon as I get close enough. She screams as my rough hands pin her arms behind her back, using zip ties to bind them. I do the same with her ankles, binding them together so she can’t run.
“Better keep quiet and do as I say or things are gonna get rough for you.” I say, grabbing her by the throat. She whimpers, tears streaming down her face as I use my knife the cut off her gown. Her slender naked body is dam near perfect. She’s got small but perky tits, a curvy waist, and her pussy has been waxed smooth. I lean down and forcibly kiss her, feeling her flinch slightly as I force my tongue into her mouth. I move back, grabbing her by the ankle and dragging her towards the edge of the bed.
“Please don’t do this. I’ll give you whatever you want, however much you want.” She begs as I flip her onto her belly, bending her over.
“Oh, you’ll give me what I want. That pussy is mine.” I whisper into her ear, pulling out my cock. Her pussy is tight, squeezing my cock as I push it inside her.
“Dam, you’re tight. Does your husband ever fuck you? Or does her have a tiny cock and that why you’re always such a bitch?” I tease, laughing as she begins crying again. I keep her pinned face down on the bed as I thrust in and out, slamming my body into hers. She yelps as I grab a handful of her hair, using it to pull her into a standing position as I continue to fuck her. I reach round and grab her tits, squeezing them as I lick the salty tears from her cheek. Pushing her back down, I start slamming my cock inside her as hard as I can. It doesn’t take long until my cock explodes, cum filling her pussy.
“Fuck, that was fun!” I exclaim, pulling my cock out and slapping her on the ass. She yelps in pain and falls to the floor where she curls up with her knees against her chest.
“Here, you can get yourself out with these.” I say, placing a pair of cutters a few metres in front of her. I laugh as she struggles to get up, her hands still bound behind her back.
“See ya Queen!” I call back over my shoulder as I leave her fumbling to pick up the cutters.
Attachments
B838D872-FB61-4523-90FE-1F29BC20D5EE.jpeg
B838D872-FB61-4523-90FE-1F29BC20D5EE.jpeg (440.75 KiB)
Viewed 11135 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:43 am

This is another for my celebrity series. In this series any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. Once they’ve appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel story.

Celebrity Golf Queen

I’ve gone out golfing with my buddies as there’s an odd number of us, I’ve ended up partnering with ASMRtist Taylor Darling. She hasn’t been golfing for long so we’re a couple holes behind the rest of the group. I don’t mind though as I’m having fun chatting with her, using whatever chance I can to flirt. As she’s driving the caddy through a quiet, wooded area, she turns down a barely track and come to a stop as soon as we’re out of sight. As soon we stop, she straddles me, her lips pressing against mine in a passionate kiss. My hands grab her round ass beneath her short skirt, squeezing them as her tongue pushes into my mouth. She slides down my body, pulling off my pants as she kneels in front of me.
“Mmm, your cock is huge. Bet your cum is delicious,” she giggles, grasping my cock in both of her hands. She strokes my cock as she kisses the tip, her tongue teasing it as she locks eyes with me. Slowly she starts moving down my shaft, gagging as she gets barely halfway down my shaft.
“Oh my god, you too big. I don’t think I can take all of you, but I’m ready to try,” she whispers excitedly. She closes her eyes and her head dives down on cock, sliding it down her throat as she tries not to retch.
“Oh fuck!” she gasps as she comes back up, gasping for breath, “Fuck me. I want you to tear me in half.” She stands up and drops her skirt and thong revealing her smooth pussy. She leans against the caddy and I stand up to move behind her. Her pussy is tight and she lets a moan as I slowly guide my cock inside, holding her waist to keep her in place. Her moans grow louder as I thrust in and out, her knuckles turning white as she grips the caddy roof tightly.
“Fuck me, I can feel my belly bulging with each thrust!” she cries out, looking back at me with her eyes rolling back in her head. I reach around under her and grab her perky tits, squeezing them through her top and bra.
“Don’t stop, I’m gonna cum!” she moans, collapsing forward against the caddy. I grab her by the waist again and start fucking her faster and faster, my body slamming into hers. She cries out as she orgasms and I can feel her whole-body shuddering in pleasure. I reach back around to squeeze her tits, this time moving my hand under her bra to pinch her hard nipples.
“Let me know when you’re gonna cum, I want to taste it. I want to feel your hot cum dripping down my throat,” she breathlessly whispers. After a few minutes I pull out her pussy and step back, allowing her to turn and kneel in front of me again. She starts sucking me off again, her mouth just working my tip as her hands work my shaft. It doesn’t take long until my cock explodes, a huge load of cum filling her mouth. I pull back and she sticks her tongue out at me, teasing me as cum drips down onto her top.
“Mmm, that was so good. I’m gonna have to invite you back to my place sometime,” she says as she swallows, her eyes closed in enjoyment. We both quickly dress and I drive the caddy back to the club house, dropping off the keys before heading back to my car and saying a goodbye to Taylor. Just as I’m about to pull away my phone beeps and I open it up to see a picture from Taylor. She’s in her car, her top pulled down to reveal her nipples as she smiles playfully. My phone beeps again, this time with the message, ‘Already missing you inside me, want to meet up tomorrow for some more fun?’
Attachments
IMG_2851.jpg
IMG_2851.jpg (681.33 KiB)
Viewed 11108 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:36 am

All Access Pass

I’m at a Tessa Violet gig with a bunch of my mates when I’m suddenly picked out from the crowd and given an all-access backstage pass. My mates are all jealous, giving me mocking boos as I’m taken through a side door behind the stage. I’m led to a room and wait only a few minutes before Tessa enters. She’s still in the outfit she wore on stage, a tight sequined leotard, fishnet stockings and thick soled leather boots. She smiles as she sees me, thanking me for coming out as she approaches to hug me. Her bright yellow stands out in the dingy room as she moves away from me. I’m stood rooted, shocked, as she suddenly starts pulling off her leotard, revealing her nude body beneath. She turns and laughs loudly at my expression.
“What? An all-access pass means you get to see everything.” She says, tossing her clothes and boots into the corner of the room.
“Does all-access mean I get to fuck you as well?” I ask, emboldened by alcohol. She turns to me and look me up and down appreciatively, her hands on her slender hips. She then moves forward and wraps her arms around my neck, leaning forward to kiss me.
“Well come on then, are you gonna get your cock out or not?” She asks, breaking away from me. I quickly pull out my cock as she kneels in front of me.
“Now this is something I can work with!” She says as her lips brush the tip of my cock. She begins sucking me off, not even gagging as she deepthroats me. After a few minutes she pushes me down onto the nearby couch and straddles me. My cock slides easily into her smooth pussy and she lets out a loud moan as she begins bouncing up and down. My hands grab her ass, squeezing it as I begin sucking on her tits.
“Fuck me from behind!” She cries out, climbing off me and getting onto all fours. I get up and move behind her, thrusting my cock back inside her. She moans loudly as I pound my body into hers, thrusting in and out as hard as I can. I keep my hands on her waist as I fuck her, occasionally slapping her ass. She looks back at me, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she orgasms.
“Put me on my back and don’t stop fucking me until you cum inside me.” She moans. I pull out and she rolls onto her back, spreading her long legs. I push my cock back inside her and her eyes lock with mine as I thrust in and out. I reach out and grab her tits, twisting as she yells for me to keep going.
“Fucking cum in me. Fill my pussy with your seed!” She yells as I feel myself edging closer to orgasm. I thrust forward, my cock exploding and filling her with cum as she continues to beg me to finish inside her.
“Oh yes, that feels so good.” She moans happily as I pull out. She stands up and throws my clothes at me as she moves into the bathroom
“See ya round!” She calls back as she closes the door behind her.
Attachments
8F5787CE-709C-4CBA-9580-536721BF6879.jpeg
8F5787CE-709C-4CBA-9580-536721BF6879.jpeg (288.79 KiB)
Viewed 11068 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:28 pm

Graduation Celebrations

My girlfriend Hailey just dumped me, right before or graduation party. Seeing her dancing with her friends, drinking the spiked punch and not even looking in my direction. We’d always talked about tonight being the first night that we’d have sex; she’d been wanting to wait till all the exams and coursework was complete. I watch as she stumbles off the dance floor and heads outside. She’s always had a low tolerance for alcohol so I’m not surprised to find her already slumped unconscious when I follow her out a few minutes later. I send her friend a message letting her know that I was taking Hailey home as she was too drunk to continue the night. I then load her into the passenger seat of my car and begin driving. I know Hailey’s parents would be out so when I get to her place, I carry her straight inside and up to her bedroom. She’s still unconscious as I lay down her onto her bed. Her short dress had ridden up as I carried her, revealing her lacy thong. I put my hand between her legs and begin rubbing her pussy, moving aside her thong to feel her smooth skin. She doesn’t stir as I begin stripping her, pulling off her dress and thong. Finally seeing her naked body, feeling her perky tits and pinching her hard nipples makes my cock stand erect. I pull it out and push it into her mouth, taking several pictures as I make her suck me off. I then climb onto the bed and move between her slender legs, pressing my cock against her smooth pussy. I slowly push inside her, my cock sliding into her tight hole.
“See Hailey. We are fucking for the first time on graduation day, just a shame you’re a drunk Queen that can’t stay conscious.” I laugh as I begin thrusting in and out. I grab her slender waist as I fuck her, part of me wishing she’d wake up and beg me not to stop. I lean down and begin sucking on her hard nipples, biting and pulling them with my teeth. She moans slightly and her head lolls to the side but she doesn’t make any more signs of waking up. After a few minutes I pull out and roll her over onto her belly. I play with her round ass, slapping it a couple times before spreading her round cheeks. I push my cock back inside her pussy, my thumb rubbing against her ass.
“God, I so want to take your anal virginity… I’ll wait though, make you beg to get back with me and then take it.” I whisper into her ear. I keep fucking her, thrusting in and out as I feel myself edging towards orgasm. I thrust deep inside her as my cock explodes, cum erupting from my cock and filling her pussy.
“Fuck! I didn’t mean to do that. Oh well, if you get pregnant, I’ll just say you got drunk and came onto me.” I mutter, pulling out. I flip her back over and take a few pictures of her tits before putting my cock away. I leave then, carefully shutting her bedroom door behind me.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-08-11-211150.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-08-11-211150.jpeg (151.28 KiB)
Viewed 11044 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:49 pm

Don’t normally post this kind of stuff but check out this website for easy faking: https:// nudify .online/ref/ 5e8f4ae0d594 . Please use my reference to log in as it’ll get me more credits to do fakes which I hope to start using for my celebrity stories!

Thieving Maid

I’ve just bought a new mansion on a quite island in the Mediterranean. It’s set atop cliff face overlooking the ocean and is a half an hour drive from the nearby town. I’ve kept on the maid from the old owners, a young girl called Nicole who walks up to the house once a week to clean. After my first time there I noticed some money missing from my wallet so I secretly installed some cameras. The next time Nicole came I watched through the app on my phone as she went from room to room, dusting. When she gets to my bedroom, she goes straight for my wallet which I’d clearly left on a chest of drawers. She looks around before picking it up and pulling out a couple hundred dollars, stuffing them into her bra. I put away my phone and enter the bedroom intending to fire her but as I enter the room and see her bent over in her booty jean shorts and tight tank top, I change my mind. She doesn’t see or hear me as I approach her from behind. She screams as I grab her, throwing her onto my bed. I pin her down and tear open her top, yanking down her bra so the money falls onto the bed.
“Thieving bitch! If you want the money so badly you can earn it! I yell, straddling her chest. Her eyes go wide in fear as I pull out my cock and grab a fistful of her hair. I force my cock into her mouth, hearing her gag on it as it hits the back of her throat. Tears stream down her face as I pull back and start pulling off her shorts and little thong. Her pussy is smooth and just as tanned as the rest of her smooth golden skin. She sobs as I part her legs and move up between them.
“I’m sorry! I’ll return all the money, please don’t.” She begs as I rub my cock against her pussy. I grab her throat, silencing her, as I thrust inside. Despite her tightness, my cock slides easily inside her pussy as she makes a loud gasp. I thrust in and out, the force of my body pounding into her making her perky tits bounce and jiggle. I let go of her throat and grab her tits, squeezing them in each hand as I lean down and suck on her nipples.
“Get on top of me Queen. I want to see that ass bounce on my cock.” I command her, laying down on the bed. She slowly straddles me, facing away from me with her ass just above my cock. She slides down my shaft, letting out a low moan. I slap her ass and she starts bouncing up and down, her round cheeks clapping. I let her ride me for a few minutes before moving into doggystyle, pounding her from behind as I pull on her long ponytail. She cries out in shock as my cock suddenly explodes, cum filling her pussy. I sit back and watch as she scrambles off the bed, gathering up her clothes.
“Here take it, you earned it. And maybe next time you’re here you can earn some more.” I say to her, holding out the cash she’d lifted from my wallet. As soon as she’s dressed, she snatches the money from my hand and runs out the door.
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (279.74 KiB)
Viewed 11014 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:08 pm

Don’t normally post this kind of stuff but check out this website for easy faking: https:// nudify .online/ref/ 5e8f4ae0d594 . Please use my reference to log in as it’ll get me more credits to do fakes which I hope to start using for my celebrity stories!

Friends MILF

My friend has invited me over for a sleepover and though I’m excited to go spend the evening playing games with him, I’m more excited for a chance to - on his fit MILF of a mom Sally. Everyone teases my friend on how hot she is, always dressing up sexily to show off her long legs and slender body. My friend’s dad, Sally’s husband, is constantly travelling for work so I’m surprised when I don’t see him as the three of us sit down to eat pizza. Afterwards me and my friend play videos games for several hours before going to bed. My friend falls instantly asleep whilst I struggle to get comfortable on the hard camp bed. After a while I get up and go to the bathroom to get myself a glass of water. As I walk down the corridor, I pass an open door. As I glance inside, I stop dead in my tracks. Sally is laying on her bed, naked, with her long legs spread high in the air. Her hand is holding a large vibrator which she rubs against her shaved pussy as she moans loudly. Her head rolls to the side and she spots me staring at her. I go to move away but stop as she puts her fingers to her lips and then beckons me inside. I slowly enter, shutting the door behind me. Sally climbs off the bed and approaches me.
“This is perfect. I’m always so horny and with my husband on the road I never get properly satisfied… But tonight, I get you.” She whispers, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. She grabs my hands and lifts them to her perky tits, making me squeeze them as her tongue pushes into my mouth. She smiles at me playfully as she leads me over to the bed, pushing me down onto it.
“You feel big.” She purrs as her hands rub my cock through my pyjamas, her face only a few inches from it. She gasps, her mouth opening wide in shock, as she pulls down my pants and takes hold of my cock.
“You are big! Bigger than my husband.” She says, stroking my shaft. Her lips brush the tip of my cock, kissing it before she starts sucking me off, her head bobbing quickly up and down. After a few minutes she climbs on top of me, straddling my cock. Her pussy is dripping wet and my cock slides into her as she lets a loud moan of pleasure. She bounces up and down, riding me as I reach up and play with her tits.
“Oh, fuck yes! Your cock feels so good I’m gonna let you cum in me. Screw my husband, I don’t care if you knock me up.” She moans, climbing off me and laying down with her legs spread. I get up and move up to her pussy, thrusting it back inside her. Her eyes roll into the back of head as her moans grow more orgasmic, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I keep thrusting in and out, even as she squirts, crying out loudly.
“Fuck. My husbands cock never did that.” She whispers, looking at me through heavy eyelids. I smile and lean down to kiss her, thrusting my cock deep inside her pussy as it explodes. Cum fills her as I orgasm, holding my cock inside her as I shoot every last drop out of my cock.
“Oh yes! Fuck yes, that was amazing. You better get back in case my son wakes up.” She breathes. I quickly pull on my pyjamas and leave, seeing her finger her cum oozing pussy as I shut the door behind me.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-08-12-161013.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-08-12-161013.jpeg (310.84 KiB)
Viewed 10998 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:21 pm

This is another for my celebrity series. In this series any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. I used https:// nudify .online/ref/ 5e8f4ae0d594 to create the fakes so check out my reference if you want to make your own or just want to help me out!

Chloe Grace Moretz and Olivia Holt Enslaved

Most people think acting is a glamorous job but in reality, it’s dangerous place full of people wanting to make a quick buck. I’m at a secret underground even were washed out and failing actresses are sold to the highest bidder. Sometimes they’re there to pay off a debt, sometimes they’re there by force. I’m there for two particular actresses but don’t mind waiting to see if anyone catches my eye. Several girls are auctioned off before my first target is brought onto the stage. Chloe Grace Moretz is lead out onto the stage, her naked body covered in dirt and grime from the kennels they’re kept in. She keeps her head down as the bidding starts, a competition between me and one other. I quickly outbid him and smile as Chloe is lead away to my van. A couple more girls pass and my second target is brought out. Olivia Holt stares wide eyed at the crowd watching her, her head snapping in my direction as I make the first bid. Again, I outbid everyone and as soon as I’m all paid up, I make my way down to my van to meet my two new slaves. Chloe is a bit reluctant and I end up having to cuff and gag her as I load her into the back of my van. Olivia followers each my instructions hurriedly, keeping her eyes downcast. I drive them home and lead Olivia into my basement, dragging Chloe by a chain attached to a collar around her neck.
“This’ll be your new home.” I say as I show them the room. Taking up most of the room is a large bed, the frame covered in manacles and ropes. I one corner of the room is an open shower and metal toilet which I push them towards. Cold water splashes down on their naked bodies making them cry out in shock. Shivering, they quickly wash themselves off, cleaning away the grime from the auction house. I tell Olivia to stand by the bed as I strap Chloe down onto it, face down with her ass stuck up into the air.
“Lube my cock up with you’re spit!” I command Olivia as I pull it out. She moves forward and begins sucking me off, her saliva coating my cock. After a minute or two I push her away and position myself behind Chloe, my cock against her ass. She screams, muffled by the gag still in her mouth, as I push my cock inside her tight hole. I can feel her stretching and tearing beneath me as she tries to pull on the restraints. They’re too tight though and prevent her from moving as I thrust in and out, getting deeper inside her with each thrust. I look over and see Olivia watching me wide eyes.
“Come here and eat Chloe’s ass out while I fuck you.” I demand, pulling out of Chloes ass. Olivia hesitates a moment before climbing onto the bed and pushing her mouth against Chloes torn ass.
“Because you’ve followed every order that I’ve given you, I’m only gonna fuck your pussy tonight.” I say to Olivia, moving behind her. Her smooth pussy is tight and she lets out a low moan as my cock enters her. I grab her slender waist as I thrust in and out, fucking her as I feel myself edging closer to orgasm. I quickly pull out and throw Olivia onto her back, hearing her gasp as I straddle her. My cock explodes, cum covering her perky tits and face.
“This was fun. I’m sure you two will learn quickly.” I say, leading Olivia over to a small cage by the wall. I lock her inside it and leave Chloe on the bed as I make my way out of the basement, securely locking the door behind me.
Attachments
result (3).png
result (3).png (1.81 MiB)
Viewed 10968 times
result (2).png
result (2).png (562.84 KiB)
Viewed 10968 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:13 pm

Check out this website for easy faking: https:// nudify .online/ref/ 5e8f4ae0d594 . Please use my reference to log in as it’ll get me more credits to do fakes which I want to use for my celebrity stories!

Family Party

Every year my family gathers for a huge party with drinks, food and a massive bonfire ending with fireworks. My cousin Jade has been plying me with drinks throughout the evening, making us both rather tipsy. As the bonfire is lit and people begin moving towards it at the bottom of the garden, Jade whispers into my ear to follow her. Instead of following everyone else, she leads me inside and up to her bedroom. She locks the door behind her and turns to face me.
“God I’m so horny and you’re the only fuckable one here!” She says, pressing her body in close to me. Her lips brush mine as her hands unbuckle my pants and begin stroking my cock. I keep kissing her, reaching behind her to unfasten her short, lowcut dress. She lets the dress to drop to the ground before kneeling in front of me. Her mouth closes round my cock as she begins to suck me off, deepthroating me with ease.
“Mmm, you’ve got a nice cock. Stick it in my pussy.” She says, getting up and laying down on the bed. She parts her legs, spreading them to reveal her pussy and landing strip bush. I move up to her, pressing my cock against her pussy. She lets out a low moan as I enter her, sliding easily into her wet pussy. Her eyes cross as I begin thrusting in and out, my hands holding onto her waist as her moans grow even louder. Her perky tits bounce in time with each thrust so I reach forward and grab them, squeezing them in each hand.
“Oh god, oh god. Don’t stop!” She cries out as I lean down and start sucking on her hard nipples, gently biting them. Suddenly there’s a knocking on the door and the handle turns but doesn’t open, the lock preventing it from moving.
“Is this where you two disappeared off to? We were wondering where you were. Is everything alright?” Calls a voice. Jade covers her mouth in shock and looks at me in fear. I quickly press my finger to my lips, making a shushing noise.
“Jade isn’t feeling too well. She just wants a bit of quiet. I’ll be back down in a bit.” I call out as I slowly keep fucking her. I hear the person outside call out wishes for Jade to get better and make their way back down the stairs.
“Oh my god! I thought for sure we were gonna get caught.” Giggles Jade. I laugh and start thrusting in and out faster and faster, slamming my body into hers. Her back arches and she cries out as she orgasms, her whole-body shuddering in pleasure.
“Oh, wow cousin. That was amazing, you should definitely finish in my mouth.” She moans, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I pull out and straddle her chest, jerking my cock as she her lips wrap around the tip. It explodes, filling her mouth with cum as I let out an explosive moan. I move back as she swallows, smiling happily up at me.
“That tastes so good. You should better get back to the party before they come looking for us again. I’ll join you later.” She says as I climb down off the bed. I quickly dress and throw back a smile at her as I leave the room.
Attachments
158CE921-34F7-4578-A06E-9C56C5209C11.jpeg
158CE921-34F7-4578-A06E-9C56C5209C11.jpeg (93.79 KiB)
Viewed 10947 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:58 pm

Check out this website for easy faking: https:// nudify .online/ref/ 5e8f4ae0d594 . Please use my reference to log in as it’ll get me more credits to do fakes which I want to use for my celebrity stories!

Interested

I’ve been Interested with Haylie ever since I met her. Everything about her is intoxicating to me, her long blonde hair, large innocent eyes and plump lips. Her body is just perfect, slender with curvy hips, perky tits and a round ass. One day I have enough of just seeing her through her social media posts, jerking my cock to her Princess posts. I know that every morning, before the sun rises, that she goes out jogging, taking the same route every day. I get up early and wait along her route in my car. As soon as she appears I get out and as she approaches, she recognises me. Before she can say anything, I grab her, bundling her into my trunk. I quickly stop her kicking and screaming with tape, binding her arms and legs before gagging her. I slam the trunk shut and climb back into the passenger seat, driving off as if nothing happened. I own a small remote cabin deep in the nearby forest which I drive her to. When I open the trunk, she stares up at me blinking in the morning light. Her face is red from crying and she flinches back from me as I reach in to pick her up. I carry her inside and into the small guest bedroom. The metal frame bed is perfect to tie her hands and ankles to, the ropes I use pulled taught so she’s spreadeagled. She gasps in pain as I tear off the tape covering her mouth.
“Please let me go! I promise I won’t say anything.” She begs, her voice full of fear. I laugh and brush back her hair from her face, leaning down to kiss her. Her lips are soft and she flinches back slightly as I force my tongue into her mouth.
“Keep quiet Haylie. Soon you’ll know how much you mean to me.” I whisper into her ear before moving back. I grab a pair of scissors and begin cutting away her clothes, tossing the rags onto the floor behind me. I stare, enraptured by her naked body. My eyes gaze upon her perky tits with their pierced nipples and her smooth pussy. She begins crying as I pull out my cock, climbing onto the bed between her legs. I reach out and grab her tits squeezing them as I lean down to suck on her nipples. After a minute I lean back and take hold of her waist, slowly pushing my cock inside her pussy. She’s tight, her pussy stretching with every inch I move inside her. She lets out a low grown as I begin thrusting in and out, the force of my thrusts making her tits bounce wildly.
“God, you are tight. You feel so I good I’m gonna cum almost instantly!” I exclaim. I keep thrusting in and out, moving faster and faster as I edge closer to orgasm.
“Oh fuck, oh fuck yes! God, I’m gonna have so much fun fucking you my little Queen.” I moan, pulling out and seeing cum trickle from her pussy. After a moment of staring at me in shock, she begins crying again, begging me to let her go. I ignore her, climbing off the bed and leaving the room.
Attachments
Screenshot-516.png
Screenshot-516.png (860.67 KiB)
Viewed 10902 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:51 pm

This is another for my celebrity series. In this series any celebrity, from Hollywood A-lister to TikTok influencer, can be kidnapped, seduced or otherwise ensnared into being fucked. I used https:// nudify .online/ref/ 5e8f4ae0d594 to create the fakes so check out my reference if you want to make your own or just want to help me out!

Taken: An Iris Apatow and Miranda Cosgrove Story

I’ve managed to get a job working behind the scenes on a movie set, doing odd jobs for whoever needs it. Today I’m running errands for the main actresses of the show, Iris Apatow and Miranda Cosgrove. They’re both rude and condescending to me, laughing openly when I accidently spill a tray of drinks all over myself. It infuriates me so one night when I’m forced to stick around as they practice their lines alone on set, I come up with a plan. As they sit and chat, I grab a couple of bottles of water and open, slipping some drugs into them. They quickly dissolve as I take the bottles over to girls who ignore me as I place them down. I watch as they drink from the bottles, both of them downing nearly half of the water instantly. It doesn’t take long until they’re both slumped in their seats. I move over to them and check they’re both unconscious before cuffing them with real handcuffs I’d stolen from the prop department. I then carry them into the back parking lot and dump them into my truck. I drive home and carry them inside, locking them into my spare bedroom. Half an hour later I hear them wake, screaming and shouting as they slam on the door. I grab my taser and barge into the room, tasing Miranda as she charges me. She collapses onto the floor, convulsing, as Iris stares at me in shock.
“Get over to the bed.” I command. Iris moves over immediately but it takes Miranda a minute to get up, struggling with her hands still cuffed behind her back.
“Good, you know how to follow orders. You’re learning.” I say, pulling out a couple lengths of ropes. I make them bend over the edge of the bed. I adjust their cuffs, putting their arms in front of them and tying them round the bed to their own ankles. Unable to move, Iris begins crying, tears streaming down her face as I cut away both their clothes.
“Fuck you! People will look for us, they’re gonna lock you up.” Screams Miranda, earning herself another jab with my taser. I finger Iris’ smooth pussy, my thumb pressed up against her ass. I pull out my cock and ram it into her ass. She screams as I tear open her tight hole, her body jerking against the restraints. I pull out and move round to Mirandas mouth, pushing my cock against it.
“Suck me off! Iris needs a bit of lube on my cock before I can keep fucking her ass” I demand, forcing my cock into her mouth. She gags as I hit the back of her throat, her saliva coating my shaft. After a couple of minutes, I pull back and move back round behind them, pushing my cock back inside Iris’ ass. She screams again as I start thrusting in and out, my lubed cop sliding somewhat easily inside her. I don’t stop until my cock explodes, filling her ass with cum.
“Fuck that was good! Let’s see if Mirandas ass is just as nice.” I say, making Iris suck my cock for a minute. Miranda grunts, her knuckles turning white as she tries not to show me how much it hurts as my cock enter her ass. She’s just as tight, if not tighter, than Iris, her round ass rippling as I thrust in and out. By the time I’m done with her she’s groaning in pain, her tight ass destroyed by my cock and full of cum.
“This was a good first night, sleep tight!” I say, leaving them still bound to the bed.
Attachments
result (1).png
result (1).png (1.5 MiB)
Viewed 10868 times
result.png
result.png (1.88 MiB)
Viewed 10868 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:40 pm

Hypnotised

I’m a professional hypnotise, most of my work comes from charity events or parties. Tonight, I’m hosting a bachelorette party with a bunch of drunk Asian girls in a fancy hotel. I get Fairy and Crystal, the two sexiest bridesmaids, to come up to the front of the group and be hypnotised. Their friends laugh as I make them wander around the room pretending to be chickens, speak to each other in a nonsense language and even make Crystal think she’s a guy trying to hit on the bride. When I’m done, I get them to stand perfectly still as I begin to release them.
“In half an hour, come to room 325 and beg for my cock inside you.” I whisper into their ears before snapping out of the trance. They look around confused for a minute before laughing with their friends and grabbing more drinks. I pack up my things, thank them for their time and make my way up to my room. Half an hour later there is a knock on my door and I open it to let Fairy and Crystal inside. They stand a good head taller than me, their pale skin a stark contrast to mine.
“Please master, we want your big black cock. We’ll do anything for it!” Begs Fairy, as they both pull off their clothes. I stare at their naked bodies, their perky tits, slender waists and smooth pussies. I pull out my cock and they move forward hungrily.
“Now, now ladies. If you want this cock in those lovely looking pussies, you’re gonna have to earn it.” I command. They immediately drop to their knees and move close to me, their lips pressing against my shaft. They take turns blowing me, their saliva lubing my cock as they deepthroat me.
“You two are good little sluts. Crystal, get on the bed. Fairy, you eat her out while I fuck you.” I say, pointing at my bed. They immediately follow my orders, Crystal lying on her back as Fairy moves between her legs. Crystal lets out a moan as Fairy’s tongue begins exploring her pussy, her face buried in between Crystals legs. I move behind Fairy and push my cock into her pussy, my hands squeezing her round ass. They both moan loudly as I begin thrusting and out, watching as Crystals eyes roll into the back of head. I make them switch places, pushing my cock into Crystals equally tight pussy as she begins to eat out Fairy. It feels so good, fucking these two rich Asian sluts, making them obey every one of my commands as I slam my black cock into their pale pussies.
“Suck me off again. I want to cover those faces in cum.” I say, stepping back. They both quickly scramble to suck my cock, pushing each other to get to me. It only takes a minute before my cock explodes, my hands grabbing Fairy’s face and forcing her down my shaft as cum fills her mouth.
“I think Crystal wants some of that cum.” I say, watching as the girls begin to kiss. After a minute they break apart, a string of cum suspended between them.
“Get dressed and get out of here sluts. It’s almost a shame you won’t remember this.” I tell them, sitting down on the bed. They both quickly dress and leave my room without a word, cum still glistening on Fairy’s chin.
Attachments
mmexport1561992031257.jpg
mmexport1561992031257.jpg (122.82 KiB)
Viewed 10808 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:27 pm

Casting Couch

I found Katherine online when she started posting more and more lingerie, bikini and swimwear pictures to her Instagram. When she started her OnlyFans I immediately reached out and offered her a contract with my company. She agreed to my deal and we set a date for her first Art shoot.

The day comes and I’m sat in my office, several cameras pointing towards the black leather couch in front of my desk. There’s a knocking on my door and I open it to let Kat inside, gesturing for her to sit on couch as I move back round behind my desk. We chat for a little bit, my questions starting off simple and then moving on to things like bra size and if she likes anal. After a few minutes I get her to stand up and turn in front of the camera before stripping off her clothes. She isn’t shy, happily removing her clothes to reveal her perky tits and shaved pussy. From my desk drawer I pull out a dildo and hand it to her, telling her to masturbate with it. She sits back down on the couch and spreads her long legs as she sucks off the dildo, lubing it up with her saliva. She then pushes the dildo into her pussy, moving it in and out as she moans gently. Her eyes never leave the camera as she masturbates, a look of pure pleasure on her face. I let her keep going for only a couple of minutes before standing up and moving round the desk, grabbing one of the cameras to hold POV style. I stand in front of her and tell her to start sucking me off. She drops the dildo and moves down onto her knees in front of me, her hands yanking down my pants. She spits on my cock before stroking it with both hands. Her tongue circles the tip, teasing me before she starts sucking me off. She’s clearly an expert at sucking cock. I’ve been sucked off by tonnes of pornstar, amateur and professionals, but none of them where ever this good. I have to stop her because otherwise I would have blown straight into her mouth without ever fucking her. She gets up and bends over on the couch as I move behind her. Her round ass ripples as I slap each of her cheeks, making her let out small yelps each time I bring my hand down. I take hold of her waist and position my cock against her pussy, slowly pushing it inside her. She tight and wet, letting out a moan of pleasure as I enter all the way inside her. I start thrusting in and out, my body slapping against hers as she looks back at me, her eyes crossed and tongue lolling from her mouth. Her moans continue to grow louder until she orgasms, her arms collapsing beneath her as she comes to a sudden release. I don’t stop fucking her though, my camera moving between her face and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I pull out just as I orgasm, cum splattering all up her back. I step back and put down my camera, clapping my hands to mark the end of the recording.
“Thank you, Kat. This has been good. I’ll review the footage and get in touch with you in a few days about your contract.” I say as she wipes down her back with a towel. She smiles happily and thanks me as she dresses, saying thanks one more time as she leaves.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-08-15-160529.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-08-15-160529.jpeg (125.71 KiB)
Viewed 10775 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:19 pm

Sisters Forever: An Alyn Lind Sisters Story

I’ve been dating both Natalie and Emily Alyn Lind for a few years now and ever since their youngest sister Alyvia had her milestone birthday all they’ve talked about is getting her to join our relationship. I can’t deny that I don’t want it, Natalie and Emily are both great but having all three of the sisters would be amazing. So, one night when Alyvia is staying over with us, we stay up late, waiting for her to fall asleep. We sneak into her room, Natalie and Emily moving to either side of the bed. With a quick nod to each other, they jump onto the bed, throwing back the covers to pin Alyvia down.
“What… what’s going on!” Cries out Alyvia, her eyes flying open. She struggles but her sisters overpower her, keeping her pinned down. Emily strokes Alyvias hair, gently shushing her.
“It’s ok Aly, it’s time for you to join our group. Sisters should share everything.” Whispers Natalie, surprising Alyvia by kissing her. Alyvia stares at us in shock, her eyes darting between the three of us as her mouth opens and closes, speechless.
“Don’t worry, me and Natalie will be here for you. We’ll show you how to please him, and have the best orgasms of your life.” Says Emily, her hands slowly unbuttoning Alyvias pyjama top. Natalie and Emily take turns kissing Alyvias lips before moving down and sucking on her perky tits. I climb onto the bed and pull off Alyvias pants, sliding them easily off her limp legs.
“I…I can’t do this. You need to stop.” She begs, trying to pull away from her sisters. Emily straddles her, forcing her back down and pinning her down again.
“It’s ok, this is going to happen. I was there for Emily’s first and now we’re both here for yours.” Says Natalie, moving round so she can see Alyvias smooth pussy. I hear Alyvia cry out as I push my cock inside her tight pussy. Natalie grins up at me as I slowly fuck her youngest sister, thrusting in and out.
“Oh, that is so hot.” Exclaims Emily, still straddling Alyvia as she turns round to watch me as well. Alyvia just lays there, staring blankly at the ceiling, not even moving when Emily climbs off her. Emily and Natalie start kissing, pulling off each other’s clothes until they’re both completely naked. They lay down on either side of Alyvia and begin kissing her again. I pull out of Alyvia and move over to Emily. She gasps and begins moaning as I start fucking her, reaching out to squeeze her perky tits. Natalie moves down and licks Alyvias pussy, making her gasp as her sister starts to eat her out. Emily quickly orgasms, yelling out in relief as her back arches. She collapses back onto the bed, breathing heavily as I pull out.
“See sis, the orgasms are amazing!” She says, kissing Alysia as Natalie moves back to laying next them. I move over to Natalie and grab her by her curvy waist, thrusting my cock inside her pussy. Emily replaces Natalie, eating out Alysia. Natalie grabs my arm, pulling me down to kiss her as I thrust in and out. I lean back slightly as Natalie begins to moan loudly; her eyes crossed as she gets closer to orgasm. I pull out just as she squirts, covering Emily's face as she moves in front of her pussy.
“Come on, let’s finish him off. His cum tastes amazing!” Says Emily, swallowing Natalie's squirt. The two of them pull Alysia down onto her knees in front of me. They all take turns sucking my cock, Alyvia gagging as I grab either side of her head and force my cock down her throat. I tell them I’m about to cum so they mash their together, pinning Alysia in the middle. My cock explodes, cum covering all their faces and dripping down onto their tits. Emily and Natalie immediately begin licking Alyvias face, cleaning all the cum off of her. They then kiss each other, swapping cum between their mouths.
“We told you this would be amazing Alyvia. Let’s go have a shower, get cleaned up.” Natalie says the Alyvia. They then lead her into the bathroom where I hear the shower start.
Attachments
result (5).png
result (5).png (457.91 KiB)
Viewed 10722 times
result (6).png
result (6).png (1.02 MiB)
Viewed 10722 times
result (7).png
result (7).png (394.33 KiB)
Viewed 10722 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Early Christmas Present

My bitchy older sister Bee is staying with me for Christmas after her boyfriend dumped her and it has been a nightmare. She’s constantly demanding I do things for her and watching my tv, not letting me play on my Xbox. One day when she goes out with some friends, I find her laptop unlocked on my kitchen table. She’d left a tab open and I see her messages with her ex-boyfriend. She’s been begging him to get back together and has even sent him over a dozen nude selfies. As I stare at her perky tits and smooth pussy, I can’t help but get hard. I realise that this is the perfect opportunity to get her back for all the years she’s teased me. I save the photos to my phone and quickly search through her files, finding several more which I also save. I then close her laptop and sit on my couch playing video games until she gets home. I let her get home and crash into my armchair, sighing with relief before I show her the photos. Immediately she jumps to her feet, her face scarlet as she demands to know where I got them from.
“You know exactly where I got them from, shouldn’t have left your laptop unlocked. Now if you don’t want mom and dad to see how much of a Queen you are, you’re gonna do everything I want.” I say, looking at her standing over me. Her face contorts in frustration, her teeth grinding together as she internally fights with herself.
“Fine!” She blurts out, crossing her arms in frustration.
“Good, now take off your clothes.” I command her, seeing her face pale in shock.
“What, I’m your sister. You want me to strip? You perv!” she yells, stepping back away from me.
“Alright, I’ll just send these pics to mom and dad then.” I say, pretending to text on my phone. She shouts for me to stop, begging me not to as she starts to remove her clothes. She doesn’t try to hide her body, letting me clearly see her tits and pussy.
“Very nice. Now come and sit on my cock.” I tell her, pulling out my erect shaft. After only a moments hesitation she moves forward, straddling me. Her pussy grinds against my cock as I grope her tits, sucking on her hard nipples. She lets out a gasp of surprise as I suddenly slip my cock inside her tight hole.
“Oh god, I can’t believe you’re making me do this.” She moans, bouncing up and down as I reach round to grab her round ass. She feels good, amazing even, as she continues to bounce on my cock, moaning gently in my ear. I let her ride me as fast and as hard as she wants, not wanting to push my boundaries on our first go. It doesn’t take long until I feel like I need to cum so I make her get off and blow me. She gags and retches, pulling away, as cum explodes from my cock, filling her mouth.
“That’s fucking disgusting.” She yells, cum dripping down her chin and onto her tits.
“You should take a selfie of that. That’ll be what makes your gf really jealous.” I say, laughing at her disgusted face. Without another word she jumps up and runs into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her.
Attachments
20210114_202531000_iOS.jpeg
20210114_202531000_iOS.jpeg (271.55 KiB)
Viewed 10676 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:12 pm

Girlfriends sister

I’m going round to my girlfriend Stephs place but when I ring the doorbell her younger sister Beth opens the door. She’s still wearing her school uniform, a tight white blouse tucked into her pleated skirt, short blue tie and black tights.
“Steph’s not here, she had to pop to the shops. Wanna come inside?” She asks, turning away as I nod. She leads me into kitchen-living room and jumps onto the bench opposite the couch which I sit on. We sit and chat and after a couple of minutes I realise I can see up her skirt. She’s not wearing any panties and I can see her pussy through the dark tights’ material.
“Getting a good look?” She teases, leaning forward with a mischievous glint in her eye. She jumps off the bench and grabs my hand, leading me upstairs to her room. As soon as the door shuts behind me, she wraps her arms around my neck and begins kissing me. Her legs wrap around me as I lift her and carry her over to the bed. She gasps as I tear open her blouse, scattering buttons everywhere. I pull down her bra and squeeze her perky tits as we continue to kiss.
“Hearing you and Steph fuck all the time makes me so wet. Now it’s my turn to fuck you!” She moans as I lift up her skirt and tear a hole in her tights. Her eyes go wide as I pull out my cock and she licks her lips hungrily. Her smooth pussy is tight and wet, my cock sliding easily inside her as her eyes roll into the back of her head.
“Holy shit! That feels so good, you’re so big!” She moans loudly. I grab her by her waist as I begin thrusting in and out, fucking her as fast as I can. Her moans grow louder and louder with each thrust until she’s screaming for me not to stop.
“Oh god! Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass, I can take it!” She yells at me. I pull out and she rolls onto her belly, allowing me to tear a larger hole in her tights. I spank her round ass once before pushing my cock between her cheeks. She lets out a loud gasp, looking back at me with her mouth open, as I push my cock into her ass. This time I move slowly, pushing my cock into her tight hole as she gasps and moans, half in pain, half in pleasure. I can feel her stretching beneath, my cock opening her up the deeper I go.
“Your sister’s never let me do anal before.” I say, leaning down to whisper it in her ear. Beth lets out a laugh between a loud moan as I pull my cock back. She lets me continue fucking her ass as I slowly edge closer to orgasm. Just as I’m about to cum I pull out and she whips around so her face is just in front of my tip. Cum explodes from my cock, covering her face and hair in a thick layer.
“That feels so fucking… Oh shit, is that Steph back.” She exclaims as we hear a car pull up onto the drive. I quickly dress and make it back downstairs and sat on the couch just as Steph enters through the front door.
“Oh, hey babe. How about I get Beth to put this stuff away and we go upstairs for some privacy?” She laughs, bending down to kiss me.
Attachments
355122265_280149264467437_907814877881328610_n.jpg
355122265_280149264467437_907814877881328610_n.jpg (242.11 KiB)
Viewed 10634 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:31 pm

Frozen Prom

I’ve been having a great night at prom, dancing with my friends and even making out with my crush. The only thing that ruined the night was when the new nerdy girl Erica asked me for a dance. She’s pretty enough but I find her incredibly annoying. Whenever she’s not correcting everyone in class or shouting out answers to questions, she has her head buried in some obscure book or article on her phone. I keep noticing her watching me and it’s starting to get annoying, especially when my crush says she feels uncomfortable with it. I reach into my pocket and pull out my old pocket watch. I flip open the casing, revealing the ticking hands and intricate gears behind them. press the button on the side and a wave emanates from the watch, the seconds hand coming to a complete stop. I look around at the motionless room, everyone frozen in place. I move over to Erica and pull out my cock, positioning her onto her knees. I open her mouth and push my cock inside it, making her blow me. I grab handfuls of her curly hair as I fuck her mouth until completion. I pull back as a small bead of cum drips down her chin, moving slower and slower until it too freezes in place. I stand her back up and put her drink in her hand, making it seem like she had just taken a swig from it. I move away from her and restarts time. She gags and retches but swallows, looking at her glass in disgust as she puts it down onto a nearby table. I quickly pause time again and move back towards her, bending her over the table. I lift up her dress and move aside her thong to reveal her hairy pussy. I pull my cock back out and push it inside her. She’s tight, stretching beneath me with every inch I push inside her. I grab her waist, gripping onto her as I thrust in and out as hard and as roughly as I can. I pull out and roll her over onto her back, pulling down her top. I grab her perky tits, squeezing them as I thrust back inside her. I keep playing with her tits as I fuck her, pinching and pulling her nipples. I start moving faster and faster, my cock pounding into her pussy. With one final thrust inside her I cum again, filling her pussy with a huge load of cum. I pull out after waiting a moment to catch my breath, stepping back from her. I put away my cock and redress Erica, standing her back in her original position. I move back and restart time again, watching as her head darts around in confusion. Her hand flies to her stomach and she makes a gagging motion as if she’s about to throw up.
“Everything ok Erica?” I ask, approaching her.
“Yeah, stomach feels funny.” She replies, moving past me towards the toilets.
Attachments
F4247A25-0230-4EDF-B5E4-E419A9A2F0B0.jpeg
F4247A25-0230-4EDF-B5E4-E419A9A2F0B0.jpeg (385.19 KiB)
Viewed 6422 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Next Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post