NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

CYG 2015 Harem Visits

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: CYG 2015 Harem Visits

Unread postby wrecked24 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Andel wrote:
wrecked24 wrote:Many thanks! :mrgreen: I guess it was worth taking time with, even if I did squeeze it in at the last minute for the voting round. Speaking of which, are harem visits allowed after the voting round started, even if they can't be voted for as best visit? There's 6 months until the next CYG starts, so there's definitely some time to kill.

I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed, it wouldn't hurt anybody to have more visits ;) I, for one, will continue to welcome any visitors all year :)

Same here! With so much down time, there'd be no better way to fill it! :mrgreen:
My smut stories:
http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296977771&view=story
CYG and CYC signatures in the works.
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Andel » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:33 pm

I think wildboy's gonna do Celebrity Fantasy Team 2015 in the off-season, so that's something to look forward to as well.
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DickDeeds » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:36 pm

I'll come back with a full write up for my visit to wrecked24's harem later. I just don't have the time to finish it before the voting round starts tomorrow. But I want the visit to be counted for the end of game rewards (not for me. It's really just in case someone else adds another visit to wrecked24 for most harem visit) so I'll just put out the minimum highlights for now! (It should still count towards the visits because commentary and pictures aren't technically required.)

Here are the highlighted girls of my visit with perhaps a couple others who will make special appearances! In no particular order:

Jessica Nigri
Heidi Klum
Jennifer Connely
Meg Turney
Yvonne Strahovski
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wrecked24 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:43 pm

DickDeeds wrote:I'll come back with a full write up for my visit to wrecked24's harem later. I just don't have the time to finish it before the voting round starts tomorrow. But I want the visit to be counted for the end of game rewards (not for me. It's really just in case someone else adds another visit to wrecked24 for most harem visit) so I'll just put out the minimum highlights for now! (It should still count towards the visits because commentary and pictures aren't technically required.)

Here are the highlighted girls of my visit with perhaps a couple others who will make special appearances! In no particular order:

Jessica Nigri
Heidi Klum
Jennifer Connely
Meg Turney
Yvonne Strahovski

Sounds awesome! The girls are eager for another visit. :mrgreen:
My smut stories:
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Andel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:42 am

DickDeeds wrote:I'll come back with a full write up for my visit to wrecked24's harem later. I just don't have the time to finish it before the voting round starts tomorrow. But I want the visit to be counted for the end of game rewards (not for me. It's really just in case someone else adds another visit to wrecked24 for most harem visit) so I'll just put out the minimum highlights for now! (It should still count towards the visits because commentary and pictures aren't technically required.)

Jessica Nigri
Heidi Klum
Jennifer Connely
Meg Turney
Yvonne Strahovski

There's no such award as "Most Harem Visits", so it will not make any difference. I won't put this one in the logs.
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DickDeeds » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Andel wrote:

Jessica Nigri
Heidi Klum
Jennifer Connely
Meg Turney
Yvonne Strahovski

There's no such award as "Most Harem Visits", so it will not make any difference. I won't put this one in the logs.

Oh I thought I remembered reading that there was. There's still no requirement for pictures or commentary though. So by the rules I still think it would count, unless I guess you're allowing take backs.
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Andel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:19 pm

I don't consider a list of names a visit. Looking forward to the real one through.
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wildboy10101 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Visits are currently closed until voting is done
wildboy10101
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby DickDeeds » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Andel wrote:I don't consider a list of names a visit. Looking forward to the real one through.

Ok this is perfectly reasonable. However, for next year you will have to define what a visit actually is.

You are required to highlight at LEAST five (5) women per Harem. I would encourage one to aim towards a goal of six (6) women per Harem, though, so as to maximize one's enjoyment. Naturally, if you would like to highlight more Harem babes, we will applaud your vigor. Failure to abide by this condition will result in ruthless mockery and your Visit not being counted in the annals of Harem history.

While pictures and commentary are not required, they are tremendously appreciated.

These are the only rules that I can find for harem visits. What is a highlight? If I can visit without having to provide commentary or pictures then how could that be interpreted as anything other than a list of names?
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Andel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:07 pm

I didn't make the rules, I'm not running this game, I just used common sense.
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wildboy10101 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:11 pm

[quote="DickDeeds"

Ok this is perfectly reasonable. However, for next year you will have to define what a visit actually is.[/quote]

A visit is saying I fuck got sucked or had some kind of sexual intercouse with girls from anyone's harem.
wildboy10101
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby DickDeeds » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 pm

wildboy10101 wrote:
DickDeeds wrote:
Ok this is perfectly reasonable. However, for next year you will have to define what a visit actually is.

A visit is saying I fuck got sucked or had some kind of sexual intercouse with girls from anyone's harem.

I see. If this is the case then I would propose to remove the "commentary is not required" line from the rules. Because if adding "I fucked" in front of a name is all you need to do, then it would still basically be a list of names.

Example:
I visited the Donald Trump's harem.

I fucked Caitlyn Jenner
I fucked Laverne Cox
I fucked Jamie Clayton
I fucked Candice Cayne
Then Gary Busey sucked my dick (sorry ran out of transgender actresses and had to improvise)

Thank you for the ruling Wildboy. It makes things clearer.
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wildboy10101 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:40 pm

DickDeeds wrote:
wildboy10101 wrote:
DickDeeds wrote:

I see. If this is the case then I would propose to remove the "commentary is not required" line from the rules. Because if adding "I fucked" in front of a name is all you need to do, then it would still basically be a list of names.

Example:
I visited the Donald Trump's harem.

I fucked Caitlyn Jenner
I fucked Laverne Cox
I fucked Jamie Clayton
I fucked Candice Cayne
Then Gary Busey sucked my dick (sorry ran out of transgender actresses and had to improvise)

Thank you for the ruling Wildboy. It makes things clearer.

You do not need to go crazy with detail. Shirt my visit sucked compared to others
wildboy10101
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby wrecked24 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:37 pm

Since the voting round's over, I guess harems are open to visit again.
Visits are welcome! Still looking forward to you swinging by sometime, DickDeeds! :mrgreen:
My smut stories:
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby DickDeeds » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Finally finished the last visit!!!

After several rounds of picks, adds, and trades, this year’s CYG competition was finally over. It was time for the results to be released, so I gathered my harem around a large screen to view who had won what. We were rewarded for our efforts as winners of the first category, “Best Harem Before Super Trade.” The girls cheered! They cheered again when we won “Best Harem Show off.” Then a third time, for Rachel McAdams’ “Can’t Believe She Wasn’t Picked” victory. A final fourth cheer went up for our win in the Best Harem without a Franchise from last year. Four wins! Not bad at all!

The celebration began immediately. An orgy of tongues, lips, clits, fingers, and slits filled the room. Rachel seemed particularly pleased, moaning blissfully while holding Leighton Meester’s skull between her legs. Through the chaos, Jessica Alba made her way towards me and sat on my lap.

“Sir,” she said as she pulled out my cock. “I’ve been thinking. You saw how Wrecked won best harem visit right?”

“Of course! It was a great visit!” I said.

Jessica continued on while carefully mounting my erect manhood. “Well he chose us for his visit. And he just fucked us so good...”

“Mhmm!” Anna Kendrick said with an emphatic nod.

“I just think...” Jessica shuddered as she took my entire length. “That you should pay his girls a visit too! You know. As a thank you!”

“I think that is a fine idea!” I said.

Jessica smiled, in that perfect way she does, and began to ride...

The truth is that I had been thinking about visiting Wrecked’s harem for quite a long time. But I was afraid that word had gotten out about my session with Sara Jean Underwood. In the heat of the moment, Sara convinced me to admit that I didn’t want Yvonne anymore. It was only sort of true. I still wanted Yvonne but at the time I probably would have dragged my nuts through a pile of glass for Sara. Anyways, if Yvonne, who had been traded to Wrecked’s harem, decided to take some sort of - on me for saying what I did, then things could get ugly. And after watching her on Chuck, 24, and Dexter, it was clear to me that she was the last woman I would ever want to cross. But maybe it was possible to avoid this kind of confrontation. If I worked fast enough, I could probably visit a few of the other girls quickly before Yvonne caught on.

**A few days later**

I entered the harem house with a sense of urgency and was greeted by the hostess at a podium, Aubrey Plaza. The harem house itself was filled with an ambience of moans from different rooms in the building. For the most part, the place hummed with a fierce sexual excitement. Aubrey was different. Her eyes stared at me blankly, boring into soul as if I was a banker explaining a hidden fee.

piccit-aubrey-plaza-sexy-1384387925.jpg
piccit-aubrey-plaza-sexy-1384387925.jpg (75.29 KiB)
Viewed 3194 times

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” she said back.

We paused for another moment while the house continued its chorus of debauchery. Eventually, Aubrey broke the silence.

“Would you like to have sex with someone?” she asked.

“Yeah. Let’s do that,” I replied.

She looked to a computer screen at her side and scrolled a few times before speaking again. “Yvonne,”

“Ah. Someone else,” I interrupted.

Aubrey looked at me again, continuing with her ominous lack of expressions before returning to the computer.

“No one else is ready but Jessica Nigri should be done soon. She’s been with her last group for three and a half hours. Come right this way,” Aubrey said.

Aubrey lead me through the hallways of the house before stopping in front of a room. She reached out to knock, but the door swung open and several happy yet exhausted men filed out. When it seemed like everyone had left, we checked to see how Jessica was doing inside.

Jessica.jpg
Jessica.jpg (54.48 KiB)
Viewed 3194 times

“Hey Jessica! Your next client is here,” Aubrey said.

We found Jessica lying prone on the floor, a sweating mess, and seemingly unresponsive to anything else in the room. Aubrey reached down and nudged her. The blonde cosplayer groaned and finally looked up at us.

“Sorry,” Jessica said. “I was still cumming!”

Aubrey let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed Jessica by the hips to prop her ass in the air. I knelt beside them while undoing my pants, preparing to mount Jessica whether she was ready to receive me or not. Aubrey’s stoic facade cracked into a smile.

“Have at her!” she said.

I wasted no more time and thrust my hard cock into Jessica’s pussy. Her slit was still hot and slick from her recent activities. I worked up a quick rhythm and slid into her while Aubrey looked on. Jessica moaned as I worked her over. It wasn’t long before she shook with a visible full body orgasm. She slumped to the floor, this time completely unconscious and incapable of response.

“I think the milfs from across the hallway are done. We should visit them since it seems like this girl is all used up,” Aubrey said.

I nodded in agreement and followed her into the next room. We found Jennifer Connelly who greeted us with a pleasant smile. Like Jessica, she also seemed fatigued. Streaks of sweat lined her face while her hair was arranged into a tangled mess. However, unlike Jessica, she was clearly ready for more work. Jennifer sunk to her knees and took me into her mouth without saying a word.

Jennifer.jpg
Jennifer.jpg (701.13 KiB)
Viewed 3194 times

“Where’s Heidi?” Aubrey asked.

Jennifer paused briefly and said, “She’s walking that new pet of hers. You know how she is.”

Aubrey smirked as Jennifer resumed giving me head. Enthusiastic and dexterous, her mastery over fellatio was admirable. Truly an adept cock sucker. Her initiative was undeniable so there was only one thing left to test. I grabbed Jennifer by the skull and pushed my member into her throat as deeply as possible. She gagged. Tears welled up in her eyes and a vein bulged down her forehead as she attempted to accommodate me. I couldn’t help but smile. Jennifer was clearly struggling but her lack of resistance was endearing.

“Oh my!”
Heidi.jpg
Heidi.jpg (40.8 KiB)
Viewed 3194 times

Heidi Klum stood at the doorway. Sexy and regal, she was the epitome of a high class milf. Another girl crawled beside her on all fours. Yvonne Strahovski! Yvonne looked at me and certainly acknowledged my presence but she didn’t seem at all peeved or angry as I expected she would be.
Yvonne.jpg
Yvonne.jpg (218.65 KiB)
Viewed 3194 times

I started to say something but our greeting was interrupted by a loud thud in front of us. Oops. It seems that I had forgotten to release Jennifer when the other girls entered the room. The raven haired woman lay on the floor, completely unconscious. She seemed to be breathing judging by the pooling spittle that dripped from her mouth.

“I think it is time that my little pet here take over!” Heidi said. “She was acting up a few weeks ago so Wrecked and I had to train her to be a more agreeable Queen. She seems perfect now. Don’t you agree?”

Yvonne crawled towards me with an open mouth, tongue sticking out to receive me. Heidi smiled broadly and motioned her approval. I waited no more. My cock pushed deep into Yvonne’s throat and slid in as far as physically possible. She hardly reacted.

“It took a very long time to train the gag reflex out of her! Messy thing to do!” Heidi said.

My cock in and out of Yvonne’s throat, further testing her limits. An orgasm begin to boil up inside of me, rising higher and higher while Yvonne showed no signs of breaking. I nearly reached the tipping point when Heidi suddenly stopped us.

“Let us finish it for you!” Heidi said.

Us? To my surprise, yet another girl had entered the room without me noticing. Her skin was a pale milky white while her hair was dyed bright red. She smiled and sunk down in front of me. Heidi knelt beside her and took my testicles into her mouth, gently massaging them with the warm heat of her tongue.
Meg.jpg
Meg.jpg (127.06 KiB)
Viewed 3194 times

“Name’s Meg Turney!” she said before taking over for Heidi.

The two of them took turns pleasuring me as I held back my cum for as long as I could. Heidi sensed I was close and sucked with a fierce vigor. It was too much. My cock erupted with a huge load of cum. The first pump emptied into Heidi’s mouth before she directed the rest onto Meg’s face. Yvonne suddenly leapt forward and began to lap the cum off of Meg while Heidi savored her own mouthful. Heidi smiled and sucked me off again. She quickly coaxed the last remnants of my seed to fill her mouth with another load I didn’t know I had.

Heidi swallowed and said, “come back soon!”
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wrecked24 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:38 am

DickDeeds wrote:Finally finished the last visit!!!

After several rounds of picks, adds, and trades, this year’s CYG competition was finally over. It was time for the results to be released, so I gathered my harem around a large screen to view who had won what. We were rewarded for our efforts as winners of the first category, “Best Harem Before Super Trade.” The girls cheered! They cheered again when we won “Best Harem Show off.” Then a third time, for Rachel McAdams’ “Can’t Believe She Wasn’t Picked” victory. A final fourth cheer went up for our win in the Best Harem without a Franchise from last year. Four wins! Not bad at all!

The celebration began immediately. An orgy of tongues, lips, clits, fingers, and slits filled the room. Rachel seemed particularly pleased, moaning blissfully while holding Leighton Meester’s skull between her legs. Through the chaos, Jessica Alba made her way towards me and sat on my lap.

“Sir,” she said as she pulled out my cock. “I’ve been thinking. You saw how Wrecked won best harem visit right?”

“Of course! It was a great visit!” I said.

Jessica continued on while carefully mounting my erect manhood. “Well he chose us for his visit. And he just fucked us so good...”

“Mhmm!” Anna Kendrick said with an emphatic nod.

“I just think...” Jessica shuddered as she took my entire length. “That you should pay his girls a visit too! You know. As a thank you!”

“I think that is a fine idea!” I said.

Jessica smiled, in that perfect way she does, and began to ride...

The truth is that I had been thinking about visiting Wrecked’s harem for quite a long time. But I was afraid that word had gotten out about my session with Sara Jean Underwood. In the heat of the moment, Sara convinced me to admit that I didn’t want Yvonne anymore. It was only sort of true. I still wanted Yvonne but at the time I probably would have dragged my nuts through a pile of glass for Sara. Anyways, if Yvonne, who had been traded to Wrecked’s harem, decided to take some sort of - on me for saying what I did, then things could get ugly. And after watching her on Chuck, 24, and Dexter, it was clear to me that she was the last woman I would ever want to cross. But maybe it was possible to avoid this kind of confrontation. If I worked fast enough, I could probably visit a few of the other girls quickly before Yvonne caught on.

**A few days later**

I entered the harem house with a sense of urgency and was greeted by the hostess at a podium, Aubrey Plaza. The harem house itself was filled with an ambience of moans from different rooms in the building. For the most part, the place hummed with a fierce sexual excitement. Aubrey was different. Her eyes stared at me blankly, boring into soul as if I was a banker explaining a hidden fee.

piccit-aubrey-plaza-sexy-1384387925.jpg

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” she said back.

We paused for another moment while the house continued its chorus of debauchery. Eventually, Aubrey broke the silence.

“Would you like to have sex with someone?” she asked.

“Yeah. Let’s do that,” I replied.

She looked to a computer screen at her side and scrolled a few times before speaking again. “Yvonne,”

“Ah. Someone else,” I interrupted.

Aubrey looked at me again, continuing with her ominous lack of expressions before returning to the computer.

“No one else is ready but Jessica Nigri should be done soon. She’s been with her last group for three and a half hours. Come right this way,” Aubrey said.

Aubrey lead me through the hallways of the house before stopping in front of a room. She reached out to knock, but the door swung open and several happy yet exhausted men filed out. When it seemed like everyone had left, we checked to see how Jessica was doing inside.

Jessica.jpg

“Hey Jessica! Your next client is here,” Aubrey said.

We found Jessica lying prone on the floor, a sweating mess, and seemingly unresponsive to anything else in the room. Aubrey reached down and nudged her. The blonde cosplayer groaned and finally looked up at us.

“Sorry,” Jessica said. “I was still cumming!”

Aubrey let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed Jessica by the hips to prop her ass in the air. I knelt beside them while undoing my pants, preparing to mount Jessica whether she was ready to receive me or not. Aubrey’s stoic facade cracked into a smile.

“Have at her!” she said.

I wasted no more time and thrust my hard cock into Jessica’s pussy. Her slit was still hot and slick from her recent activities. I worked up a quick rhythm and slid into her while Aubrey looked on. Jessica moaned as I worked her over. It wasn’t long before she shook with a visible full body orgasm. She slumped to the floor, this time completely unconscious and incapable of response.

“I think the milfs from across the hallway are done. We should visit them since it seems like this girl is all used up,” Aubrey said.

I nodded in agreement and followed her into the next room. We found Jennifer Connelly who greeted us with a pleasant smile. Like Jessica, she also seemed fatigued. Streaks of sweat lined her face while her hair was arranged into a tangled mess. However, unlike Jessica, she was clearly ready for more work. Jennifer sunk to her knees and took me into her mouth without saying a word.

Jennifer.jpg

“Where’s Heidi?” Aubrey asked.

Jennifer paused briefly and said, “She’s walking that new pet of hers. You know how she is.”

Aubrey smirked as Jennifer resumed giving me head. Enthusiastic and dexterous, her mastery over fellatio was admirable. Truly an adept cock sucker. Her initiative was undeniable so there was only one thing left to test. I grabbed Jennifer by the skull and pushed my member into her throat as deeply as possible. She gagged. Tears welled up in her eyes and a vein bulged down her forehead as she attempted to accommodate me. I couldn’t help but smile. Jennifer was clearly struggling but her lack of resistance was endearing.

“Oh my!”
Heidi.jpg

Heidi Klum stood at the doorway. Sexy and regal, she was the epitome of a high class milf. Another girl crawled beside her on all fours. Yvonne Strahovski! Yvonne looked at me and certainly acknowledged my presence but she didn’t seem at all peeved or angry as I expected she would be.
Yvonne.jpg

I started to say something but our greeting was interrupted by a loud thud in front of us. Oops. It seems that I had forgotten to release Jennifer when the other girls entered the room. The raven haired woman lay on the floor, completely unconscious. She seemed to be breathing judging by the pooling spittle that dripped from her mouth.

“I think it is time that my little pet here take over!” Heidi said. “She was acting up a few weeks ago so Wrecked and I had to train her to be a more agreeable Queen. She seems perfect now. Don’t you agree?”

Yvonne crawled towards me with an open mouth, tongue sticking out to receive me. Heidi smiled broadly and motioned her approval. I waited no more. My cock pushed deep into Yvonne’s throat and slid in as far as physically possible. She hardly reacted.

“It took a very long time to train the gag reflex out of her! Messy thing to do!” Heidi said.

My cock in and out of Yvonne’s throat, further testing her limits. An orgasm begin to boil up inside of me, rising higher and higher while Yvonne showed no signs of breaking. I nearly reached the tipping point when Heidi suddenly stopped us.

“Let us finish it for you!” Heidi said.

Us? To my surprise, yet another girl had entered the room without me noticing. Her skin was a pale milky white while her hair was dyed bright red. She smiled and sunk down in front of me. Heidi knelt beside her and took my testicles into her mouth, gently massaging them with the warm heat of her tongue.
Meg.jpg

“Name’s Meg Turney!” she said before taking over for Heidi.

The two of them took turns pleasuring me as I held back my cum for as long as I could. Heidi sensed I was close and sucked with a fierce vigor. It was too much. My cock erupted with a huge load of cum. The first pump emptied into Heidi’s mouth before she directed the rest onto Meg’s face. Yvonne suddenly leapt forward and began to lap the cum off of Meg while Heidi savored her own mouthful. Heidi smiled and sucked me off again. She quickly coaxed the last remnants of my seed to fill her mouth with another load I didn’t know I had.

Heidi swallowed and said, “come back soon!”

Fantastic! Glad to hear your visit went well! It's also good to hear Yvonne's loosened up a bit, she was always a little improper after the trade, but Heidi did well with her. Plus, when Jessica came-to and cleaned up, she told me she had an amazing time!
I'll have to reward Aubrey for being so helpful. :mrgreen:
My smut stories:
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby wrecked24 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:30 am

No more visits in the off-season? Kinda disappointing, if you asked me. I might post another one of my own soon! :mrgreen:
My smut stories:
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Andel » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Six months have passed since I last visited a harem, but to be honest, I’ve been having such a great time in my own, I didn’t really notice. However, I thought it would be a mistake if I missed out on DickDeeds’, as he has so many great girls. I had five of them planned specifically, so I even exchanged some emails with DickDeeds to make sure they will be available. We arranged a time and I was there as we agreed.

I rang the doorbell but nobody answered. Rang again, nothing. I tried the door and it was open, so I let myself in.

“Hello, it’s me, Andel! Is anybody home?”

No answer, just silence. I almost started to worry when I noticed a sheet of paper taped to the floor with a big arrow drawn on it. I turned in the direction it pointed and saw another sheet similar to the first one. I followed the arrows up some stairs and to a white door. The last arrow was pointing straight at the door, so I knocked on it. This time I wasn’t as surprised that I got no answer. I turned the doorknob, opened the door and what I saw put all my worries to rest.

Right in front of me, a girl was kneeling on a couch, completely naked, her ass towards me up in the air, her head down on the couch, turned sideways. When she saw me, she smiled and waved at me with her fingers. It was Kaley Cuoco.
Her asshole was so inviting, I just quickly got out of my clothes and shoved my already hard cock in it. Despite the fact that I didn’t use any lube and I wasn’t careful at all, she just giggled and took my pounding like a champ. Her ass looked and felt so amazing, I kept fucking her until I came inside her butt. When I pulled out, she just said to me:

“Thank you, Andel!”

She smiled and reached back to her ass to collect my cum that dripped out of her and brought it back in her mouth.

“Thank YOU, Kaley, nice to meet you by the way.”

She just giggled and kept eating my cum out of her asshole while still staying in the same position. I left my clothes there, on the floor and headed out of the room. At first I thought I was crazy, but no, the arrow that pointed to this room was definitely pointing somewhere else now.

“Wow, these girls really planned out this whole thing.” - I thought to myself.

Yet again, I started following the arrows, this time with a grin on my face. I found myself on the ground floor again and like last time, I was directed to a door. I didn’t bother with knocking this time, I just opened it, wondering who’s going to wait for me there.

I instantly recognized Joanna Garcia. Like Kaley, she too was lying on a couch, but unlike the blonde, she was turned towards me with her legs up in the air, wearing nothing but sexy high heels and stockings. She crossed her arms right under her boobs, pushing them up for my viewing pleasure. Even though I just shot my load in Kaley, I got rock hard again.

“Are you gonna fuck me or are you just gonna stare?” - asked Joanna with a naughty smirk.

“Oh, girl, you know what to say, don’t you.”

I stood right next to the couch and entered Joanna’s sweet honey pot. She was much tighter than I expected from a 36 year old woman, and really wet too. I groped her perfect tits with both of my hands while enjoying her nice pussy. Her sexy, high pitched moans really got me going and I turned up the speed. Not long after that, her expression changed to that of pure ecstasy, she let out a huge scream and came all over my cock. This put me over the edge and I came inside of her while she was orgasming and her pussy was nicely contracting on my penis.

After I pulled myself together, I left the room and the still panting actress. I was somewhat tired at that point, but the whole game with the arrows was so exciting that I couldn’t stop. The arrows led me through a corridor that connected the harem house with another building. I really appreciated that I didn’t have to go outside without my clothes: I could see the chilly autumn wind blowing the leafs through the glass walls of the corridor. It turned out that the building I was headed to was the pool house that I read about in wrecked’s visit. I couldn’t see any more arrows, but there was a shower sign to the right, so I went in there to wash off the various bodily fluids before going in the pool.

I saw there was already a towel prepared for me. I entered one of the cabins and turned on the water. When I was done, and went to get the towel, I saw the gorgeous Sophie Turner sitting on the sink, nude, with her legs open.

“Oh, wow, Sophie, you are even more beautiful than last time I saw you.”

“Thank you.” - she said with a smile - “I’m also more skilful, you’ll see.”

I still vividly remembered how good was fucking Sophie back in hornypony’s harem, so I quickly grabbed her by the hips, pulled her to the edge and penetrated her glistening pussy. Joanna was tight, but this was something else. She felt so amazing, I didn’t want to ever leave her sweet teenage cunt. As I was fucking her, she crossed her hands on my neck, her soft moans indicated that I was doing what I was doing right. I was really close, but I wanted to make her orgasm, so I pulled out and kneeled down before the sink to eat her pussy. She didn’t need much, after a few licks, she grabbed my head, held it down on her coochie and came, letting me taste her sweet juices.

“Ahh, this was amazing.” - she said. I couldn’t agree with her more.

I grabbed the towel, flung it over my shoulder and went to the pool. The water was nice and warm, it felt really great to relax a little after this much action. After chilling for a while, I noticed that part of the pool was outside and you could swim through a plastic curtain to get there. I thought I’d check out the outside part and that was a really good decision.

When I got out, I saw two beautiful women, one seductively sticking out her butt for me and the other showing off her boobs for me. The former was Natalie Dormer and the latter was my former harem girl, Anna Kendrick.
They slowly started moving towards me until their bodies were touching mine and they started caressing me. Anna spoke first.

“It’s so good to see you again, I’m so glad you came.”

“Good to see you too, Anna, I missed you.” - I told her.

“Did you like our little tour we arranged for you?” - asked Natalie.

“You bet. You got really creative there. But where are all the others? I’ve only seen the girls that I wanted to visit, no one else.”

“Oh, DickDeeds took them on a trip so that we could have the entire house for ourselves.” - said Natalie.

“Ah, that’s really nice of him. Speaking of DickDeeds, is he treating you right, Anna? You know, I tried to get you, but I just couldn’t.”

“Don’t worry about that, Andel. It’s great here. He’s really nice and we have lots of fun with the girls.”
“Glad to hear that. So what’s the last stop of the tour going to be?”

“You’ll see, follow us.” - said Natalie with a naughty smile.

The girls went towards the inside part of the pool making sure they swing their hips just the right way for me. Once we got back inside, they gently pushed me to the side of the pool. I hopped out and sat on the edge, my legs in the water. Natalie and Anna crouched down and started licking my cock, one from the left, one from the right. Then they went down on it, taking turns. I couldn’t decide who did it better, both had amazing techniques, they took it down their throat, played with my balls, and it was obvious that both of them loved doing it. I brushed my fingers in their hair, stroked their soft skin and played with their breasts. I came when they pushed their boobs together and gave me a titjob that way. It went everywhere, their boobs, faces and even their hair got covered with my jizz.

“Wow, it seems you liked it.” - said Natalie while scooping up my cum from her and Anna’s breasts.

“Ah, that’s an understatement.” - said I, breathing heavily.

The girls started kissing each other and playing with my cum.

“Thank you for the blowjob girls, and for the whole day, it was awesome.”

“Thank YOU for coming.” - they said at almost the same time.

I went back to the shower, cleaned myself up, took my clothes from Kaley’s room, dressed up and left. I’ll never forget this amazing day I spent with DickDeeds’ lovely girls. I just hope that getting erections when seeing arrows will go away soon.
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DickDeeds » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Thank you for the awesome visit Andel! Anna sends you her best! She misses you dearly. Kaley says thank you for the solid pounding you gave her. Joanna and Sophie haven't said much, but they've been smiling non-stop since you made them cum! As for Natalie... Natalie's begging for seconds! She's just aching for you to come back and penetrate her!
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Andel » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Having had such a wonderful time at DickDeeds’, I decided to visit another harem that I had been planning to do for a long time: lm3000’s. I had his number from back when we were negotiating our Kristen Stewart - Zooey Deschanel trade, so I called him to ask if I could drop by sometime. As it turned out, he and his whole harem were away in their winter resort in the mountains, but he said that I am still welcome if I don’t mind traveling that far. He even offered me to stay with them for however long I wanted, so that I don’t have to get on a plane for spending just a few hours there. I thanked him for his generous offer, and arranged a date and time when I would arrive. I had to turn him down on staying there though, as I believe that a harem master should spend as much of his time around his own girls as he can.

The day finally came and the private jet that I had rented, was waiting for me on the airport. We took off and a few hours later, arrived at our destination. From the airport, I continued my journey in a rented car and I could finally lay my eyes on lm3000’s winter harem house.

I got out of the car and walked up to the house. The view was amazing from up here, but soon I saw something that was even more jaw-dropping: Rose Leslie. The delicate beauty was wearing a warm, snow white coat with an orange scarf and gloves. She looked stunning with her fiery red hair nicely harmonizing with her accessories. She waved at me from far away. This wasn’t the first time we saw each other: last year, I had the pleasure of enjoying her company in hornypony’s harem. We hugged each other and then we passionately kissed each other for a long time, I let my hands play with her amazing locks.

“Hello, Andel, nice to see you again. I hope you’re gonna have a wonderful time here with us.” - she said.

“Oh, I already do. Such a nice welcome. Although, you didn’t have to come out here in the cold for me.”

“Ah, that’s no problem, I’m better with cold than you’d think.” - and with that, she opened her coat. She had nothing under it. I could feast my eyes on her cute little breasts with nipples hard from the weather and excitement, and an adorable, trimmed pussy. She sat down in the snow and opened her legs invitingly.

rose1.jpg
rose1.jpg (175.57 KiB)
Viewed 2974 times

“Say it. You know what I’m talking about.”

She laughed, and fulfilled my wish:

“You know nothing, Andel.”

That was the last little bit that I needed. I took off my clothes, lied on top of her, and covered ourselves with my coat. I teased her clit with my rock hard cock, then pushed it inside of her. She let out such a cute moan that I almost came before we did anything, but I let myself calm down a little inside of her and started pounding her wet pussy. Our bodies became one and despite the freezing cold, we started sweating under the coat. We couldn’t stop kissing each other either: it was true lovemaking. Finally, we came together, panting while looking deep into each other’s eyes.

After resting a little, I pulled out and put my clothes back on. She had a much easier time, as she only had to get in her coat. We just smiled at each other, and went to the house holding hands, knowing that this was one of the most wonderful and unique experiences we’ve both had.

Inside, the huge fireplace instantly warmed us up. Rose threw her clothes down on the floor, sat down on a sofa and gestured to me to do the same. My eyes just couldn’t get enough of her natural beauty.

rose2.jpg
rose2.jpg (244.16 KiB)
Viewed 2974 times

“I think you know what to do, Andel, please feel at home. If you need anything, just ask me or any other girl.” - she said.
“Alright, thank you, baby. Where is the bathroom?” - she gave me the directions, I kissed her one last time, and left.

I was really sweaty and wet from the snow, so there was nothing I wanted more at this time than to take a hot shower. As I got closer to the bathroom, I heard a noise getting louder and louder. I opened the door and I saw the butt naked Olivia Munn using the hairdryer.

“Oh, Andel, you’re already here.” - said she - “Welcome! I’m Olivia…”

I stopped her: “No need for introductions, we both know who we are and what I’m here for.”

She put down the hairdryer on the floor, got on all fours, and showed her ass to me.

“Wow, good girl.”

olivia.jpg
olivia.jpg (154.19 KiB)
Viewed 2974 times

I took my clothes off once again, kneeled behind her, and shoved my cock in her cunt. Her big, round ass was wonderful to hold onto while pounding her like there was no tomorrow. Shortly after, I pulled out and jerked off on her ass. She looked back at me and just said:

“Thank you.”

She finished drying her hair and left like she was: butt naked, with my cum dripping down from her ass. I took a shower as I was planning to, then headed back to where I left Rose. She was still there, naked, reading a book. She quickly got up when she saw me.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” - she asked.

“Yeah, I’m looking for Kristen. Can you tell me where I can find her?”

“Sure, her room is upstairs, third door to the right.”

“Thank you.” - and with that I headed upstairs to see my old harem girl. I couldn’t wait to humiliate her, tell her how bad an actress she is and how worthless she is. For some reason, I just loved to do that with Kristen. Although I didn’t regret trading her away for Zooey one bit. Oh, great, one more thing I can tease her with - I thought to myself.

I got to the door and just opened it without knocking.

“Hey, bitch, look who’s back.” - said I, but quickly realized that I was in the wrong Kristen’s room. This was not Kristen Stewart but Kristen Bell. She was visibly startled from my harsh entrance.

“Oh, Andel, hi!” - she remembered me from when she gave me a BJ back in bryanbreeze’s harem. I didn’t forget that one either.

“Oh, hi, cutie! Sorry, I thought this was the other Kristen’s room.”

“I see. But I like to be handled rough too, you know.” - she said.

“Mmmm, really? Then assume the position, you dirty Princess.”

I didn’t have to ask her twice, she got on all fours, brought her head down and her already bare ass up in the air. Looks like this is the default position in lm3000’s harem. I remember him labelling his girls the “Team Ass to Mouth”, maybe that wasn’t just a coincidence. I grabbed her ass - she is so tiny, I could cover her entire ass with my hands - and shoved my dick in her tiny butt. She squealed and screamed, but I continued to fuck her asshole mercilessly, while she desperately tried to stretch her hole out by pulling her ass cheeks apart. Seeing her like that quickly brought me over the edge and I sprayed all my juice up her butt. When I pulled out, she just collapsed down on the bed with her face down.

kristenb.jpg
kristenb.jpg (178.95 KiB)
Viewed 2974 times

“Where is the other Kristen?” - I asked her, but there was no answer. She was really knocked out, so I thought it would be better to let her rest and headed back to the corridor.

I saw another nude lady in front of me, walking down the corridor with her huge ass jiggling up and down. It was definitely not Kristen, but I got so mesmerized by her big booty, I caught up to her, and gave a big slap on her butt. It was so good to see my slap creating waves on that fat ass.

She turned back:

“Ouch! Who was that?” - it was Katie Cummings. I am a big fan of her work in Art, she has really exciting videos and coincidentally, I always thought she looked a little bit like Kristen Stewart. She quickly realized who she was talking to:

“Oh, it’s you, sir. Forgive me for my tone. Can I do anything for you to make it up to you?”

“Nothing happened, really. But I’d appreciate it if you told me which one was Kristen Stewart’s room.”

“No problem, sir, just follow me.”

She lead me down the corridor while I admired her magnificent behind. Finally, we arrived at a door and she knocked on it.

“Kristen, master Andel's here.”

We got no answer.

“She must be somewhere else, do you want me to go find her?” - asked Katie.

“No, let’s just go in her room, I’ve got an idea.”

Katie visibly cheered up when she heard that she won’t just play the part of the messenger here and got excited to hear what I had in mind for her. We entered Kristen’s room and I lied down on the bed. I was still naked since I left the bathroom after the shower.

“I want you to get me ready until Kristen comes back. If we have to wait for too long, you’ll do too.”

katie1.jpg
katie1.jpg (131.37 KiB)
Viewed 2974 times

Katie got to work and started twerking her fat ass in front of my cock. Then, she gave me a lap dance, facing away from me, rubbing my penis with her ass. After a while, she turned around, got on her knees before the bed, and started sucking me. I moved closer to the edge to make it easier for her. I played so much with her boobs that she got the idea and started to give me a domainsalez3.com boob job. It was really awesome, I loved looking in her big, lustful eyes.

katie2.jpg
katie2.jpg (136.06 KiB)
Viewed 2974 times

But then, the owner of the room appeared. She was naked too, it looks like clothes are forbidden in this house. It was obvious that she’s confused at the sight that welcomed her. She did the same stupid facial expression that she does in every single movie she’s in with biting her lips and shaking her head.

“Andel! You’re here.”

“Good job, you stupid Princess, you figured it out.” - I looked back at Katie who didn’t stop the boob job. - “Thank you, honey, it was perfect, you can leave now.”

Katie left the room so we got to be alone with Kristen.

“You little piece of shit, it was the worst decision in my life when I traded Zooey for you. Fortunately I could do the opposite this year. Zooey is a hundred times better than you. You are just a talentless piece of shit who’s got nothing going for her except for her pretty face.”

And with that, I forced her on her knees and shoved my erect cock deep down her throat. I kept it down until tears appeared in her eyes and she was trying to push me away to get some air. Just before she fainted, I pulled out and let her take a few breaths, just to shove it down and fuck her face once again. I did that a couple of times until I got bored of it, then I grabbed her by the hips and threw her on the bed in the doggy position. I crouched up on the bed behind her, and started fucking her tight little ass. Her usual stupid expression got even dumber as she opened her mouth in pleasure.

kristens.jpg
kristens.jpg (129.03 KiB)
Viewed 2974 times

“Ah, you worthless cunt, I just love to hate you.” - I said, and not long after that, I shot all that was left in me up her butt.

Finally, I made her clean me up, pissed in her mouth and on her face when she gagged from it and had to swallow, and then, I left.

I got my clothes from the bathroom, said goodbye to Rose and headed back to my car.

Thank you lm3000 for the amazing experience, you’ve got an exceptional harem and you do a great job at teaching them good manners.
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Andel » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:48 am

Only 3 weeks left before the harems get disbanded, if you were planning on a visit, now's the time to make it happen :)
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wrecked24 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Andel wrote:Only 3 weeks left before the harems get disbanded, if you were planning on a visit, now's the time to make it happen :)

Damn! I don't know about the rest of you, but my harem's open until the season's over, all visits are welcome.
My smut stories:
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Loveice » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Fun to read this stuff, will up your karma
Do a degrading caption/fake and I will grant karma/nudes
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=140148

Fake for fake?
Just want a fake-
a$ - 2 fakes
20$ - 3 fakes
Loveice
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Andel » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Thanks, you could join next year's CYG game, we start on January 1st!
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wrecked24 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Andel wrote:Thanks, you could join next year's CYG game, we start on January 1st!

It's always nice to see new players! I know this year's CYG gave me a good amount of comrades here on TributePrintedPics.
Also, I may or may not be planning a visit to your harem, Andel. :mrgreen:
My smut stories:
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Andel » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:30 pm

wrecked24 wrote:Also, I may or may not be planning a visit to your harem, Andel. :mrgreen:

This pic may or may not help you decide :D
13946910626b00e49b_cfake.jpg
13946910626b00e49b_cfake.jpg (1.34 MiB)
Viewed 2861 times
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wrecked24 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:25 am

Andel wrote:
wrecked24 wrote:Also, I may or may not be planning a visit to your harem, Andel. :mrgreen:

This pic may or may not help you decide :D
13946910626b00e49b_cfake.jpg

That may or may not have helped me reach more than a decision. ;)
My smut stories:
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Andel » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:50 am

lol
Andel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DickDeeds » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:17 pm

I strolled down the sidewalk on Christmas morning, admiring the thick white coat of snow that covered the neighborhood. The holiday muted the streets, keeping both cars and people inside their homes. I took in the calm for a while until a fierce yelp rang from the building three doors down.. Another yelp echoed out, and another, followed by the unmistakable moan of a sexually contented woman. I investigated the source and found myself at the entrance of Andel’s harem.

A sign welcomed passersby with bold lettering, “OPEN! Come on in!”

I paused. Open? On today of all days? I shook the thought from my mind and made my way inside. The first room contained an indoor hot tub with a brunette woman. I paused again and stared.

Emilia Clarke.jpg
Emilia Clarke.jpg (117.3 KiB)
Viewed 2788 times

It was Emilia Clarke! She took notice and rose to greet me, water streaking over her glorious naked body. Emilia creased her lips into a wicked smirk and beckoned me with a curl of her finger.

“I tried to get you,” I said.

“I know you wanted me. You tried so hard didn’t you, baby?” She placed a hand on my groin and gave my manhood a firm squeeze. “And you came oh so close! Half a second faster and I would have been all yours.”

Emilia lifted her hand from my engorged cock and twisted her lips into a sly smile. “Too bad. I’ll tell you what though. I was going to take today off, but if you can satisfy four of my friends before blowing your load, I’ll do anything you want.”

“I can’t believe so many of you are working today!”

“The holidays are nice but there’s nothing we love more than fucking! I think my girls will be very happy to get their hands on this cock. What do you think? Are you up for it?”
“Lead the way!”

Emilia took me by the hand and pulled me into a nearby bedroom.

Charlize Theron.jpg
Charlize Theron.jpg (745.09 KiB)
Viewed 2788 times

Waiting inside was Charlize Theron, perched and ready for her next conquest. Charlize’s face brightened before she leapt out and tore away my clothes.

“He has to make you cum without orgasming himself!” Emilia said.

“Good luck with that!” Charlize exclaimed.

The blonde woman pushed me into a bed and mounted me with a rabid eagerness. She wrapped her pussy over my cock, pausing at the end of the insertion with a slight shiver. Charlize looked at Emilia.

“Actually, he’s filling me up quite nicely. I won’t last long at all!”

Charlize rode me, slowly at first but faster and harder with each stroke. Emilia masturbated idly in the corner of the room while Charlize took her fill of me. The blonde woman took on my full length with ease.The slick white foam of her natural lubricant coated my cock as the ride reached a violent crescendo. Her hair bounced as she drove her hips down on me over and over. Quite suddenly she came to an abrupt stop, skin flushing with a slight pink as she visibly orgasmed. Then Charlize collapsed on top of me, exhausted. The room went silent save for her deep heavy breaths.

“Well that’s one!” Emilia pulled out her phone and dialed a number before speaking again. “Mandy can you come down to Charlize’s room please? I have someone who I would like you to meet!”

Soon after, Mandy Moore entered in, wearing only high heels and a sultry smouldering look. She raised an eyebrow before stepping to a table and leaning over it, putting her backside on full display.

Mandy Moore.jpg
Mandy Moore.jpg (414.74 KiB)
Viewed 2788 times

“Is this what you meant by meet?” Mandy asked.

I didn’t wait for an answer and immediately pushed my cock into her slit. Mandy squeaked as I made myself comfortable inside of her. My hands made their way onto her hips and held on as I drove my cock in and out, nuts slapping against her clit. We smacked together loudly each time my hips collided with her ass. Emilia watched on, table rattling as I pounded away at the singer.

“He’s trying to make you cum Mandy,” Emilia said.

“Really?” Mandy looked back at me, “you want me to cum?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Then tie me up and gag me please! If I’m tied up I’ll cum for you like a good girl!” Mandy said.

“Will these do?” Charlize held out a set of handcuffs and a pair of panties picked from her laundry basket.

Mandy bit her lip and nodded. I took the panties and stuffed her mouth with them before snapping the cuffs into place behind her back. Mandy looked back at me with anticipation as I retook my position. I pushed into her again. She released a loud moan through Charlize’s panties and furrowed her eyebrows in concentration. It only took a few more thrusts before she came. Mandy’s heels clicked against the floor as her legs shivered while fluid sprinkled from her slit. Once she finished, I pulled the panties from her mouth along with a few strings of slobber.

“Thank you sir!” she said. “Thank you very much!”

“You’re welcome Mandy!” I said.

“Well that’s two!” Emilia remarked. “Let’s see. Who should be next? How about a nice redhead?”

Charlize smiled, “I’ll get Amy! Andel’s been going at Hayley non-stop. I think Amy needs some love!”

“I think so too!” Emilia said. “Bring her here!”

Charlize left for a moment before reappearing with Amy Adams in tow. Amy flopped onto the bed, spread her legs, and smiled.

Amy Adams.jpg
Amy Adams.jpg (216.66 KiB)
Viewed 2788 times

“So I heard you had to make me cum!” Amy said.

“Yes!” I replied.

“Here’s a hint then! Use your mouth!” Amy said.

I locked lips with her immediately, then kissed my way down to her tits, where I sucked gently on a nipple. She moaned. I took advantage of her sensitivity and sucked a little more. Excited, Amy reached out to my head and ran her fingers through my hair.

“Yes! Just like that!” she exclaimed.

I moved to her other nipple and did the same there while fondling her tits with my hands. She slid her fingers over my body while voicing her contentment with pleasured moans. Her legs wrapped around my back, trapping me against her. Wanting more, Charlize took an opportunity to kiss Amy. Their tongues swirled together as they made love in a way that only women can. Eventually, Amy paused to speak.

“Finish me! Please finish me! I’m ready!”

I moved down to her legs, kissed her thighs, then pressed my tongue onto her pussy. She held my head in place as I lapped up her tart salty wetness. Sensing her impatience, I dove in fully, wrapping my lips over her pussy and sucking while my tongue swirled over her clit. Her thighs closed slightly against my head as she moaned again. I curled two fingers into her slit and searched for her g-spot. Once I found it, she gasped and pulled my skull firmly against her pussy. I gave Amy head while brushing my fingers against her g-spot, steadily working her until she came. The waves of her orgasm rolled through her body, shaking it like a thundering storm. Once it subsided, I began to move away from her but my head was snapped back into place by a firm pull.

“More!” Amy said
I complied and repeated the process until the waves rolled through once more. I tried to disentangle myself but she put me back in my place again.

“More! Please more!” Amy begged.

I fought through the developing soreness in my jaw and worked her again. My tongue swirled against her with a tired but firm pace until she finally came for a third time.

“Ok! Ok! That’s enough! Stop!” Amy sighed happily. “That was great. Thank you.”

“That’s three!” Emilia said. “I have someone very special in mind for you next!”

Lyndsy Fonseca.jpg
Lyndsy Fonseca.jpg (278.24 KiB)
Viewed 2788 times

Lyndsy Fonseca entered the room.

“She has a trick that will make her cum. Can you figure it out?” Emilia asked.

Lyndsy lay onto Charlize’s bed, sprawled out in the missionary position, ready to be mounted. My cock already pulsed on the verge of orgasm but I pushed on through anyways. I crawled over her body and plunged my cock deep into her tight yet slick twat. She sighed slightly as I began to plow her with a gentle rhythm.

“Harder,” she said.

I pushed into her with more forceful thrusts, asserting myself over her despite being ready to unload. Lyndsy wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me closer while she ran her hands over my back.

“Faster! I can feel you throbbing inside of me. I know you’re ready! Faster!” she said.

“What the trick to making you finish?” I drove into her faster, willing myself to continue.

“Oh daddy!” Lyndsy smiled. “Can’t you tell? Cum inside of me!”

I couldn’t hold back any longer. I came. She pulled me towards her by the neck and kissed me. Her legs trapped me against her with an iron grip while I pumped my pent up load inside of her tight sweet cunt. My cock flooded a torrent of cum inside of her with long hard pulses, filling her completely until she overflowed. Meanwhile, Lyndsy came along with me, moaning as I inseminated her. I collapsed into her once we finished, my cock spent, but still hard. Emilia pulled me off of Lyndsy and inspected her freshly used pussy.

“Uh oh! Looks like someone came!” she said.

“We came at the same time Emilia!” Lyndsy said.
“Ah but he had to make you cum before he did! Not at the same time! What are we going to do about this?” Emilia asked.

“I can keep going!” I said.

Emilia grabbed the base of my hard cum-covered cock and smiled.

“I can tell! Too bad I can’t give you just anything! That wasn’t part of the deal. But watching you go through my girls has me very thirsty! And it IS Christmas after all. How about I give you just one of my holes? Let me taste you!”

“Do I get to pick which hole?” I asked.

“As long as I can taste you! Yes!” she joked.

I guided her mouth towards Lyndsy’s cream filled pussy.

“Drink up!” I said.

Emilia dove into Lyndsy’s muff and ate out with gusto. The girls giggled happily as I took my “consolation prize.” I drilled my member into her asshole while holding her head against Lyndsy. I enjoyed stroke after stroke until I finally finished again, this time inside Emilia’s tightest entrance.

“Happy holidays everyone!” I said.

“Happy holidays!” the girls cheered.
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Andel » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Thank you very much for your visit, DickDeeds, it was very well written, as always!

I need to have a talk with Emilia about teasing visitors like that. :roll: But Charlize was right, I am spending almost all of my time with Hayley in our last days together, so the girls are on a longer leash now. I hope you had a good time nonetheless, I loved how you caught Emilia in her own trap in the end :D

I have a feeling that we'll have another very exciting battle coming up very soon that will rival the one we had over Emilia :D
Andel
Extreme Poster

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post