NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Craziest place you’ve jerked off and who you jerked to?

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Craziest place you’ve jerked off and who you jerked to?

Unread postby Johnnydoe2234 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:31 pm

B
Johnnydoe2234
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Eevee » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:37 pm

U
Eevee

Unread postby Womenhater » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:08 am

Jerked off to my sister sleeping in her room
Wick: swerunk69
Kik: man8170
Session:
05b6773cd6b83894354da65327f185d97e099a0646200b3d2dbae909f489f89d5f
Womenhater
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Mikestafforduk » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:42 pm

On a train full of people in my teens I saw this women few seats in front about 40 a d I had to wank I pit my coat over my lap hot my little cock out just rubbed it softly didn't take long to cum I thought I'd been carful but when I looked round old guy in corner just winked at me mmmmm he must been watching me still love trains always think about that cum
Mikestafforduk

Unread postby Beefy1 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:13 am

Jerking now wickr Footz123
Beefy1
Active Poster

Unread postby chargo » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:09 pm

I remember during my younger days my step-mother was inside her bathroom and she had the door cracked open a little bit. I knew she was inside the bathroom so I walked over to the door and saw her sitting on the toilet through the crack of the door using the wall to wall mirror that was in front of her which was showing her reflection. I could see her sitting on the toilet completely naked and I saw her legs spread open and I saw her tits out for the first time. I started jerking off while she was pissing and taking a shit. I blew my cum load into my sock that I was holding.
chargo
Normal Poster

Unread postby silkypantycd » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:44 am

MoJoUk1 wrote:When I was 1. 5 I crept into my mums bedroom while she slept with the intention of taking a pair of her panties from her lingerie draw. I had been doing this for a few months and would wear them while I wanked. I knew she’d been drinking that night and it would take a lot to disturb her. She lay on the bed on her back, duvet pushed down so it was only covering her feet and she was only wearing a pair of sheer white panties. I leant over her and put my head about an inch from her just visible clit hood and breathed in the perfume of her 35 year old pussy. I took out my bulging cock and started to wank while looking at her beautiful tits and barely covered pussy longing to suck on both. It took no more than a few minutes before shooting my spunk in a volcanic like eruption. A few drops managed to reach as far as her sleeping body and landed on her right leg just above the knee. I made a bit of a mess on the sheet and floor so quickly wiped up as much as I could without disturbing her but was to scared I might wake her if I attempted to clean my cum off her leg so decided to just leave it there hoping it would rub off in the night.

Morning came and when I walked downstairs she was her normal self and had no idea of my exploits the night before.

I used to love wearing and wanking off into my mother's and sisters silky panties when i was that age too... :twisted:
Beware of Whore_Lover_666. He uses his alias accounts of The Exposer, The Exposer 2, Cyprian, rick51, adan3066, BimboLover, nick220, ExposingBigAsses and Big Black Daddy to gang reduce your karma if you call the baby a spammer.
silkypantycd
Active Poster

Unread postby robsel40 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:41 pm

Sisters bed while wearing her panties and she was downstairs
robsel40
Active Poster

Unread postby MidnightEdging69 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:15 am

My wife’s 21 old niece and the niece‘s boyfriend were living with us and never had anything covering their bedroom window. Sometimes when I was outside alone I’d take a peek. I got to watch them a few times. Watched her suck him off, him plowing her on her back, and her riding him. She’s so fucking hot. I’d stand there and watch, wishing I was in there also, and cum on the window. I’d also go into her room when nobody was home to sniff her shoes and used clothes (bras, shirts, and panties). Fuuuuck her panties smelled so good, just thinking about it now makes my eyes roll back. I stole a few and still jerk off with them while thinking about her.
MidnightEdging69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby dcal916 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:38 am

In my car in the parking lot to a girl walking by, she almost caught me
dcal916
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Eevee » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:30 pm

MoJoUk1 wrote:When I was 1. 5 I crept into my mums bedroom while she slept with the intention of taking a pair of her panties from her lingerie draw. I had been doing this for a few months and would wear them while I wanked. I knew she’d been drinking that night and it would take a lot to disturb her. She lay on the bed on her back, duvet pushed down so it was only covering her feet and she was only wearing a pair of sheer white panties. I leant over her and put my head about an inch from her just visible clit hood and breathed in the perfume of her 35 year old pussy. I took out my bulging cock and started to wank while looking at her beautiful tits and barely covered pussy longing to suck on both. It took no more than a few minutes before shooting my spunk in a volcanic like eruption. A few drops managed to reach as far as her sleeping body and landed on her right leg just above the knee. I made a bit of a mess on the sheet and floor so quickly wiped up as much as I could without disturbing her but was to scared I might wake her if I attempted to clean my cum off her leg so decided to just leave it there hoping it would rub off in the night.

Morning came and when I walked downstairs she was her normal self and had no idea of my exploits the night before.

You should have cum on her tits
Eevee

Unread postby Ronix » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:21 pm

MoJoUk1 wrote:
Eevee wrote:

You should have cum on her tits

Cleaning the cum from her tits would have more than likely woken her. Trying to explain how her tits got covered in cum might have been tricky. The thought did cross my mind and I also hoped there would be other opportunities but sadly that was the only time.

she probably would have loved waking up with cum on her tits
Ronix
Extreme Poster

Unread postby PRVPRNT » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:55 am

I jerked off on my back porch with a pair of my step daushters panties
PRVPRNT
Active Poster

Unread postby Rosco8008 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:33 pm

Last week, went to pick up my gf from her school. I sneaked into the girl's bathroom and stroked until I nutted all over the toilet seat, toilet paper, and wall of the stall. Didn't clean it up either, just left my thick load dripping all over :twisted: :twisted:
10" cock with massive loads

~Always Look For Rosco~
Message me on Kik for tribute requests - Rosco1Williams
Rosco8008

Unread postby Cockstroker099 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:56 am

House party at a friends place.Found her sexy for years and she had fucked all my my mates at one time or another, but I got nothing.

I was drunk and went to the bathroom, she had a dirty bra on the floor, so I picked it up and started sniffing it while stroking myself raw.

I left the door unlocked, hoping she would walk in on me, but unfortunately not.

I shot a bucket load though.
Cockstroker099
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Loveyounggirls » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:04 pm

It was at night we were at a haunted house attraction me her and three of our friends waiting to go into the haunted house attraction she has such an incredible ass and drop dead gorgeous a body to die for I looked around to make sure no one could see me and I was standing right behind her pulled out my cock and started jerking right next to her ass and just as I was about to come I put my cock right between her legs and came so hard spurting c** all over her jeans right where her pussy was at I know her pussy soaked up some of my cum the best nut I've ever busted it was the best I ever cummed ever
Attachments
Screenshot_20220628-134015.png
Screenshot_20220628-134015.png (2.57 MiB)
Viewed 6176 times
Screenshot_20220628-134320.png
Screenshot_20220628-134320.png (1.3 MiB)
Viewed 6176 times
Loveyounggirls

Unread postby Loveyounggirls » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:09 pm

we were at ahaunted house attraction me her and three of our friends waiting to go into the haunted house attraction she has such an incredible ass and drop dead gorgeous a body to die for I looked around to make sure no one could see me and I was standin right behind her pulled out my cock and started jerking right next to her ass and just as I was about to come I put my cock right between her legs and came so hard spurting c** all over her jeans right where her pussy was at I know her pussy soaked up some of my cum the best nut I've ever busted it was the best I ever cummed ever
Attachments
Screenshot_20220628-134320.png
Screenshot_20220628-134320.png (1.3 MiB)
Viewed 7214 times
Loveyounggirls

Unread postby paul walker » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:50 pm

Awesome thread
paul walker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby AlienAfro » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:35 am

in class. i love see the ridges of girls mouths so i always called to teacher over to read something to me while i jerked to there mouth roof showing while reading. this video is a close example of my pov while jerking it to teachers

130223223126.mp4 [ 23.07 MiB | ]

I love when girls have their mouth open, i really love when they show the roof of their mouths
AlienAfro
Active Poster

Unread postby ShoeFucker » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:37 pm

My rm leaves her door wide open when she takes naps. Just recently I've discovered the thrill of standing in her doorway while I stroke hard and fast to her. I cum in my hand and lick it off as I walk back to my room.
ShoeFucker
Extreme Poster

Unread postby boutougougou2 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:19 pm

At sister's house, near her room
boutougougou2
Extreme Poster

Unread postby mossbrg590 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:55 pm

I used to jerk off at my aunts house wearing her panties
mossbrg590
Active Poster

Unread postby DoD3 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:05 pm

In my garage, or my daughters bed
DoD3
Active Poster

Unread postby AtlCdn » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:01 pm

i bought panties from a 22 year old girl and we met in a mall parkade to do the transaction. she offered to get in my car and take her clothes off for more money. we both masturbated and came and then she left. i didn't touch her besides sucking on her nipples a bit. she was a sleek and fit athlete with small perky tits
AtlCdn
Active Poster

Unread postby backlake » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:31 am

Used to work in this little office with an older boss.

She was a bit of a bitch in general

One day I was alone for a long while and decided I could duck away

I jerked off and came in her bottle of milk she used to make tea
backlake

Unread postby alt.lover » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:03 pm

Once my gf jerked me off under a blanket in the backseat of the car while her grandparents sat in the front
alt.lover
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Craveit » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:10 pm

Masturbated while driving and stuck in traffic at the girl in the car next to me who had her window down…. Blew my load all over the steering wheel
Craveit

Unread postby Daddyishorny49113 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:13 pm

Kik hornydaddy49113 for some great stories of where my load goes
Daddyishorny49113
Active Poster

Unread postby Jtay5678910 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:22 am

Jacked off a load in the bushes on side of road and in bathroom stall. Want to shoot a load on the wall of bathroom and in a dirty movie pay room and shoot it on the screen. Have not done it yet.
Jtay5678910
Extreme Poster

Unread postby sgdswezz » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:02 pm

Im doing high quality fakes and video cum tributes for little fee. If you are interested wickr: sgdswezz
sgdswezz
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post