NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Is this cum on my aunt's panties?

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Unread postby GhostOfAkina86 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:45 pm

Question:
it didn't smell or taste like cum at all indeed it smelled really nice(like they were never used)

Story:
after sleeping at my aunt's house i woke up early in the morning when no one was home,i got up and went to snoop in the basket of clothes,and oh boy i found a gold mine,a cousin's "xs" size bikini(yk what i mean,but surpisingly new,so i just rubbed my cock around and nothing else...),then i found the used lingerie(i never thought she would wear these)of course i rubbed them well on my cock,i couldn't resist so i licked them like i had to clean them with my tongue,i was shaking for the happiness my heart was beating fast for the excitement(yk that feeling),finally i emptied my balls on them,she would never suspect it since the panties were already dirty.(i just took this photos,forgot to make more of the rest,also sorry for my bad english)
Attachments
IMG_20220905_082725.jpg
IMG_20220905_082725.jpg (2.45 MiB)
Viewed 306 times
IMG_20220905_082704.jpg
IMG_20220905_082704.jpg (2.71 MiB)
Viewed 306 times
GhostOfAkina86

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post