NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Submissive cuck looking for dominant bull

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Submissive cuck looking for dominant bull

Unread postby hello1901 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:18 pm

I’m searching for a dominant bull that tells me what to do and humiliate / degrade me.
I will share pictures of my gf blonde 18 y/o gf and you can say everything you want .!
Make me give her to you, tributes are welcome!

Kik: coppgf2023
Wickr: nature871
hello1901
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post