NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Have you ever cummed on unsuspecting female in public?

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Have you ever cummed on unsuspecting female in public?

Unread postby Cumformywifey » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am

I masturbated in school, right in the middle of class, I had an oversized jacket so it was perfect came right into my boxer briefs... no one ever suspected a damn thing ;)
Cumformywifey

Unread postby Cumformywifey » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am

I masturbated in school, right in the middle of class, I had an oversized jacket so it was perfect came right into my boxer briefs... no one ever suspected a damn thing ;)
Cumformywifey

Unread postby shelbys555 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

YES I have a few times, was a fuck of a rush and exciting
Interested in others wives and family, all races
shelbys555
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Marlo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:47 am

nice thread
Marlo
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JordanOwnsPussy » Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 am

someone should secretly cum in her food/drink on camera and feed it to her without her knowing while filming omg yes haha
JordanOwnsPussy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby frankie_oz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:50 am

nice topic!
If you want to support me Buy me a coffee.
https://ko-fi.com/boxer766
Paid Commissions welcomed
frankie_oz
Active Poster

Unread postby Browny » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:43 am

I have wanked and cum at a live pop concert. My niece was a fan of a girl group who I like for different reasons, lol. It was dark and loud and everyone was looking at the stage, we were near the front and I jerked off and came looking right at them, no one noticed a thing!
Browny
Active Poster

Unread postby telelyne » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:08 am

i went to high school with the girl in these pictures. her name is hannah and she has one of the most amazing asses i've ever seen. i was Interested with her ass back then! i used to wait around certain stairs so i could peek up her skirt. she sat in front of me in french class and i would always catch her whale tail. i have some videos on an old computer somewhere. i even found out which locker was hers (she kept it unlocked) and even stole about 3 or 4 thongs from her gymbag that she would keep spare because she ran track. it was great! her locker was just down the hall from our class. i remember stealing them before class and having them in my pocket, going to the bathroom during class and cumming in them, then having them in my pocket right behind her. on the last day of high school there was a party at some local theme park. at some point they had a bunch of tables for pizza and everyone lined up. i managed to get in line behind her and by this time it was in the evening so it was dark. she was wearing white denim capris i believe. i discreetly got my cock out and jerked off on her ass as we got close to the tables and pressed my shaft inbetween her butt cheeks as i came. it was a glorious feeling! even better, she looked back at me right after i pressed my cummy shaft on her, which i had quickly hid underneath my shirt, and she just smiled thinking i bumped into her because it was crowded.
Attachments
1535705_10152116324496805_8725791913496733457_n.jpg
1535705_10152116324496805_8725791913496733457_n.jpg (157.57 KiB)
Viewed 3586 times
11149339_10103070729809737_8522375195195938911_n.jpg
11149339_10103070729809737_8522375195195938911_n.jpg (168.85 KiB)
Viewed 3586 times
telelyne
Extreme Poster

Unread postby sattori » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:33 am

Ok ok so here are the naughty things I've done in the past.. I currently work with this real cute 19yo blonde girl. Often have to close with her at night. She's an awesome girl and we get on great. When she was still at high school a couple years back she came into work one day with her skirt so short I could see her little butt cheeks poking out! She also bends down sometimes and I can see the top inch or so of her yummy looking crack when she's wearing her work pants. One night just recently actually she left her water bottle as she went to grab her things just before we were about to leave. Not missing the chance, I jerked a big gooey load in to her bottle. I couldn't believe my eyes when on her return she opened the lid and took a big gulp as she was looking right at me!! Hottest thing ever! Wow. I think she noticed something in the water going by her weird reaction but I made sure I was busy talking to her to try to distract her a little. Nothing was said and home we went :)
There used to be a nature path where I used to live. Very quiet and secluded. I used to go there for a walk and to relax until I started noticing a Princess school girl would walk home through there around the same time each day. She would wear black little boots and socks pulled to her knees, with a skirt so tiny that when the wind blew sometimes I would get a peek of her black boy shorts she's have on underneath. I found this perfect spot around this corner behind a tree one day when she approaching.. I had removed all of my clothes and had worked my self up to such an extent my cock was absolutely throbbing. I sat on the grass behind this tree with my legs open facing directly at the pathway, cock fully upright well above my belly-button. I timed it perfectly as I jerked myself into a frenzy and just as this sexy Princess thing walked around the corner, I started moaning as my cum began shooting EVERYWHERE. She took one look at me, said 'oh my god..' then I swear it was like three seconds where she just stood in shock and watched as my cum squirted out one giant shot after the other. Then she yelled 'freak' and ran off.
Last story I have is when I was at a public pool. There were these three sexy hot teens swimming around in tiny bikini's.. flaunting their ass cheeks and generally just trying to be seen. Off came my shorts (I only had little undies underneath) as I was in the water and I hard got myself pretty horny perving at them through my goggles from under the water. I think they knew I was watching them. They kept looking at me and giggling and then would swim up past me. I pulled my undies to one side meaning my hard cock popped out to one side and I kept it like that for a good five minutes as I just wondered around them and they continued to swim past me. They definitely knew what I was doing by then as they were looking at me with weird expressions and then giggling.
sattori

Unread postby sorortos » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:54 pm

I've got this friend of mine who would sleep on the bus after a night party. She was so drunk she slept on the bus. And yeah, she woke up with her hair full of cum. She told me it was too much to be just one guy's. So it looks like she got some men cumming over her.
sorortos

Unread postby bentrillington123 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:13 am

When I find a pawg with a big booty or some sexy feet. I just walk behind them with my dick out.
bentrillington123
Active Poster

Unread postby Cumonherstuff » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:38 pm

These stories are amazing
Wish I was this ballsy
Cumonherstuff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Tribute12345 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:29 am

Well, almost..but not quite. One Sunday many years ago, the family had gone away for the weekend so I went up to the west end of London. The idea of shooting my spunk all over a female came into my lustful mind. I went to a pharmacy and bought an oral syringe. Then I went to McDs and got a coffee. I drank the coffee then went into a department store lavatory and jacked off into the empty coffee cup. I sucked my great big load into the syringe and was now ready for action! I walked around a very crowded Oxford Street looking for a Tart to receive my Spunk. I followed a couple of women but in the end I didn't have the balls to give them the contents of my balls! One of the women was a very sexy Spanish-looking lady with a voluptuous figure wearing a tight summer dress. She was clearly alone and it was the days before CCTV was everywhere and every fucker had a damned camera in their pocket. I really wish I'd had the guts to shoot my load all over the back of her dress. There would have been absolutely nothing she could have done about it. It is one of my many regrets that I didn't give her a great big load of Spunk all over her enormous backside. She certainly deserved it! That fat-bottomed trollop will never know how close she came. And that is the closest I ever came, so to speak.
Bad Girls Get.. SPUNKED!!
Tribute12345
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby ShoeFucker » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:51 am

Can't say I've ever actually nutted on a stranger but I do whack in the privacy of my car in the gym parking lot. Love talking dirty to them while I'm staring them down and cumming all over my sweaty gym clothes.
ShoeFucker
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:06 am

Did it while driving down the road one time
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Bigmanbig » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:52 am

Just want to say this is a terrible idea, as a fantasy it’s harmless but in real life this is sexual - on close to r*pe, it’s not fair to the girl and is punishable by prison time as it should be, please never do this, don’t be stupid
Bigmanbig

Unread postby Tribute12345 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:06 am

Bigmanbig wrote:Just want to say this is a terrible idea, as a fantasy it’s harmless but in real life this is sexual - on close to r*pe, it’s not fair to the girl and is punishable by prison time as it should be, please never do this, don’t be stupid

Your username should be 'Pastor Jiminy Cricket'. Are you serious with this shit? or taking the piss? And how did you find your way here Mr White Knight? Hmm?
Bad Girls Get.. SPUNKED!!
Tribute12345
Respected Member
Respected Member

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post