NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Can I vent for a sec? This only works if you participate too

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Can I vent for a sec? This only works if you participate too

Unread postby buckleyfakes » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 am

Look, we're all here for one purpose - to get the fuck off, preferably with the help of others... and none of us are here to do charity work - i'm happy to help you get off if you'll do the same for me... but some people here seem to think this is a free jerk-off service for them... here's a hint - if you try a little bit, I'll try too, and we'll both be happier than if you just act like an asshole...

look, i don't really do cumshots - I do like to leave nasty comments though... and i love to hear other people's nasty comments... and I like other people's cumshots, and cockshots and fakes, and if people who don't give a fuck about reciprocating come along (and there are a FEW) i'll take a cumshot or cockshot or fake without doing one back - but I try not to waste people's time - if someone says, "I do fakes for your cumshots!" i don't ask them for a fake - i don't try to get them to do a fake wihtout a cumshot, etc

similarly, i really enjoy these chain threads where you comment on the girl above and post a pic of your own - you say something to help the sucker before get off, and then the next guy helps you... but it only works if the next guy isn't an asshole...

earlier, I posted this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10091&start=280#p240373

it was in response to a pic that peoplec77 posted - honestly they weren't teh greatest pics, but hey, i want to help a guy out so that the next guy will help me, so i do my best and i hope he liked it. too bad, the next guy didn't give a shit: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10091&start=280#p240415

not cool. next time don't waste my time or yours, and if someone does, i'm going to start subtracting away karma points
buckleyfakes
Active Poster

Re: Can I vent for a sec? This only works if you participate

Unread postby banditofpanties » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 am

most days this place seems so one sided, i work hard for some people, when i could be doing better things. and often without so much as a thank you, or even a go fuck yourself, just never hear from them again. tiring. :(
banditofpanties
Active Poster

Unread postby chinchin » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:45 pm

banditofpanties wrote:most days this place seems so one sided, i work hard for some people, when i could be doing better things. and often without so much as a thank you, or even a go fuck yourself, just never hear from them again. tiring. :(

i have seen this a lot, when i guy cums on one of my pics i pm him asking what reward he would like, and i full fill it.

when i person leaves a comment in my threads i try to expand on it and start a conversation. there are a few threads were me and crimsonghost343 have gone on for a few pages talking about a girl, just for fun

gf. viewtopic.php?p=125702#p125702 from that post to last post on page 5

also

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19656

and in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21003

if we could get more guys to do this instead of the 1 post compliments then never replying again i think we could have more fun on this board.

putting work into a comment and starting a conversation is not that hard to do.

and with the chain threads, some guys just want to post their girls and dont care about the one above, or dont care to wait, till one is posted that would be easy for them it is selfish and unneeded
chinchin

Unread postby s19878 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am

niggas catching feelings around here LOL
s19878

Unread postby chinchin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

s19878 wrote:niggas catching feelings around here LOL

unless you have something useful to say, dont bother commenting
chinchin

Unread postby s19878 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 am

LOL k
s19878

Unread postby buckleyfakes » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 am

chinchin wrote:
banditofpanties wrote:most days this place seems so one sided, i work hard for some people, when i could be doing better things. and often without so much as a thank you, or even a go fuck yourself, just never hear from them again. tiring. :(

i have seen this a lot, when i guy cums on one of my pics i pm him asking what reward he would like, and i full fill it.

when i person leaves a comment in my threads i try to expand on it and start a conversation. there are a few threads were me and crimsonghost343 have gone on for a few pages talking about a girl, just for fun

gf. viewtopic.php?p=125702#p125702 from that post to last post on page 5

also

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19656

and in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21003

if we could get more guys to do this instead of the 1 post compliments then never replying again i think we could have more fun on this board.

putting work into a comment and starting a conversation is not that hard to do.

and with the chain threads, some guys just want to post their girls and dont care about the one above, or dont care to wait, till one is posted that would be easy for them it is selfish and unneeded

The thing that really bothers me is, "Do you really think I'm that fucking stupid?" Like, the guy who says, "Oh yeah, if you fake this tiny grainy-ass picture of my dog of a cousin, whose 35, I swear to god I'll beat off on one of your pics. Just not tonight, because my camera is broken. And my roommate is home. But totally tomorrow night!"

I feel bad because I know a lot of guys are getting burned like me, so I don't want to just tell them to give something up first, so I try to be fair and tell them I don't expect them to do something until I've completed what I can for them (either a story or a fake), and I'll let them know when I have something for them, then they can let me know when they have something for me, and we can trade at the same time. Usually the idiot who thinks he can outsmart you by saying his roommate has the broken camera won't last that far into the conversation.

But it's not fun to go through those negotiations - I want to be able to do some of this in threads - I like those chain threads. We should have an approved forum for commenting.
buckleyfakes
Active Poster

Unread postby chinchin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:45 am

there are many of broken cameras, not ink, not printer, not camera people on this board, i say if you dont have the means to do anything do say you will period. I would say negative karma them but they will get butthurt and turn it back on you and start a flame war.

and we have two special threads, one for high end people and one for verified cummers and fakers. neither of which get any attention

and with no mods or 24/7 support there is no way to get rid of the trash
chinchin

Unread postby buckleyfakes » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 am

chinchin wrote:there are many of broken cameras, not ink, not printer, not camera people on this board, i say if you dont have the means to do anything do say you will period. I would say negative karma them but they will get butthurt and turn it back on you and start a flame war.

and we have two special threads, one for high end people and one for verified cummers and fakers. neither of which get any attention

fuck it - next time I'm going to knock off some karma - i don't give a shit. i try to give out karma when people do nice things for me, I'm not going to let some mouth-breather who thinks he can trick me into getting him off intimidate me on a message board for jerking off.

the high end people thread - Is it something more than the verified board - cum requests? I think it's harder to get something like that going just because of the time and effort required to do a good fake (that's why I never bothered to apply for it)

I mean just a place where people who are interested in fucking around leaving some posts with something more than the bare-minimum - it shouldn't be too hard to get a couple of us together... get a couple chain threads going to build some interest - execute some of the half-ass posters to set a tone... itd be fun.
buckleyfakes
Active Poster

Unread postby chinchin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:17 am

buckleyfakes wrote:
chinchin wrote:there are many of broken cameras, not ink, not printer, not camera people on this board, i say if you dont have the means to do anything do say you will period. I would say negative karma them but they will get butthurt and turn it back on you and start a flame war.

fuck it - next time I'm going to knock off some karma - i don't give a shit. i try to give out karma when people do nice things for me, I'm not going to let some mouth-breather who thinks he can trick me into getting him off intimidate me on a message board for jerking off.

the high end people thread - Is it something more than the verified board - cum requests? I think it's harder to get something like that going just because of the time and effort required to do a good fake (that's why I never bothered to apply for it)

I mean just a place where people who are interested in fucking around leaving some posts with something more than the bare-minimum - it shouldn't be too hard to get a couple of us together... get a couple chain threads going to build some interest - execute some of the half-ass posters to set a tone... itd be fun.

i get what you mean, but i dont think admin will make another special board since the other two have failed as of right now.

and with the verified thread, it has yet to develop into anything yet so it could be anything, there are about 5 post in it.

and what i dont get is why there are not more comments, if anything it should be the easiest thing to do, takes little to no effort and anyone can do it.
chinchin

Unread postby buckleyfakes » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 am

chinchin wrote:
buckleyfakes wrote:

i get what you mean, but i dont think admin will make another special board since the other two have failed as of right now.

and with the verified thread, it has yet to develop into anything yet so it could be anything, there are about 5 post in it.

and what i dont get is why there are not more comments, if anything it should be the easiest thing to do, takes little to no effort and anyone can do it.

i feel like things are working out pretty well right now - got me hard!
buckleyfakes
Active Poster

Unread postby chinchin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 am

it is mighty hot lol
chinchin

Unread postby buckleyfakes » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:46 am

ok, gotta go - but i'm glad i took a minute to vent last night!
buckleyfakes
Active Poster

Unread postby nothingbetter2do » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 am

i'd say this, if the person has only been on for like 2 weeks or less, has never posted a pic on any of his threads or anyone elses, just stay away from them.

I started doing some just to show I can participate and not just receive cocked pics.

I tell people all the time, no i wont send you any free pics, because they have done nothing for the site except beg and window shop.

With all the previous posts, you mean they can't even find 1 they can cock even if it sucks using a webcam or something?

Just stay away from anyone that is new or has negative karma. I noticed some people changed username's once I give them bad karma points and they ask for the same crap.

Just say no to newbs and people that haven't posted.
see if this works
nothingbetter2do
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post