NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

A user guide for convincing girls to send nude pics

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

A user guide for convincing girls to send nude pics

Unread postby cumfetishguy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:45 am

Thought this might interest a few people. I have very recently managed to chat to a female friend via email posing as a guy she once fancied. This has taken a bit of planning but it didn't take long before the conversations got filthy and she was happily sending some intimate pics over. If anyone's interested I can put a little guide together for people to use. I have had to put some real thought into it and cover my tracks but it has been very successful! I won't reveal her pics or identity just yet but am considering it. Anyway reply to the thread if you're interested in some hints and tips and I will post them on here tomorrow.
cumfetishguy

Re: A user guide for convincing girls to send nude pics

Unread postby deathkiller » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

sounds a good guide to have
yahoo: deathkiller2012
Msn: deathkiller@live.co.uk
deathkiller
Extreme Poster

Unread postby HellbillyOutlaw » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

This could be very good. There's a few girls I'd like to see more of their bodies.
HellbillyOutlaw

Unread postby thetodd » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 am

sounds good :twisted:
thetodd
Active Poster

Unread postby jumelummel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 am

sounds like a good idea
we may see than more pics here too
jumelummel

Unread postby Rebelscum » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Great idea!
Check out this adorable, skinny, geeky teen: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27533
Rebelscum
Normal Poster

Unread postby cumfetishguy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Glad people are keen. I shall get it written up and post it later.
cumfetishguy

Unread postby cumfetishguy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Right, this is not a definitive guide. This is what I did, please use it for inspiration. Some of it may work for your chosen lady, it may not. I am guessing I was lucky first time. The girl I chose was someone I met at work a few years back and have remained friends with. Never had the chance to fuck her, I'm not her type. But like all red blooded males I want to see how her naked and know her desires. At the time when I worked with her there was another lad there which I knew she had a thing for. Nothing happened with them, she is an attractive girl but I guess she always thought she was out of his league. This is someone who isn't the most self confident woman. So it got me thinking after all this time would she respond to an email from him? I checked that she wasn't friends on Facebook with him and gave it a go. Please note I have changed the names for now as the communication is still active. I shall refer to them as MissX & MrX. I set up a Gmail account and mailed her as her email is on her FB page. It went as follows:
MrX: Hi MissX, It's me MrX. Used to work with you a few years back. How's it going? I was hoping we could catch up sometime if you're up for it? I don't really use Facebook but I saw you on there the other day and I must admit I forgot how hot you are! Sorry, said that out loud didn't I? Well mail me back when you can, would be good to see you!
MissX: I didn't realise you were on Facebook. How are you keeping? Me hot???? Your in need of glasses lol. Where are you working now?
Mr X: Hey, I don't use it very often now, too much hassle at times. I'm very good thanks, working for an insurance firm now, takes me all over the UK which is good fun.  Of course you're hot!  I don't need glasses silly, you are a stunning lady!  I always had a bit of a thing for you.  So what are you up to these days?
MissX: Really? Now that shocks me. That's not what you left to do was it? Or was that just me with a bad memory?
MrX: I was in a recruitment firm for a few years then moved onto insurance afterwards.  Don't be shocked, as I said you are stunning and I do find you very attractive!
MissX: I'm still shocked lol, as I had a bit of a thing for you when we worked together. I stayed there for 7 years. Now I'm a service delivery associate for *****. You still live locally?
MrX: Well don't be shocked Lol, I had now idea you had a thing for me back then, tell me more lol ;) The new job sounds good, I'm still around the area, but with work I can be away quite a bit.
MissX: Your a good looking guy. And I never stood a chance. Lol. Do you fancy meeting for a drink? Have a catch up?

The conversations continued, we chatted about various things and I made comments about how hot she was once more (bit of flattery goes a long way) Anyway she soon confessed to having a big crush on him back then. I said that I found her on FB and said if your recent pics on FB are anything to go by you've got even hotter over the years. I said I had to stop looking earlier else I might have got carried away with myself. I swiftly followed that saying I hope I didn't offend by that comment. She said she wasn't offended and that it gave her naughty thoughts like she had when she first knew him. I then carried it on and got her to confess.

MissX: Well back then, my thoughts consisted of getting you alone, undressing you, my hands touching your sexy body, kissing your neck, chest as my hands move down your body, making you hard, feeling you press up against me as you kiss me before you take control. (sorry if a little inappropriate)
MrX: Not inappropriate at all. The feelings mutual. I always had a similar scenario but I want to strip you down first and caress your body. I want to play with your beautiful breasts before teasing you with kisses on your body until I got between your legs. Then I would spend as long as possible using my tongue to get you off. The thought of your thighs either side of my head turns me on. I would follow it up by making mad passionate love to you! Good god this is turning me on so much
MissX: Oh wow, got all hot and fidgety just reading that. And now have those images in my head. So turned on right now. Now I'm wondering if ill be able to control myself when I see you, as I'm sure that's all that will Be running through my head.

I thought if it's going this way she won't mind me telling her how hard I was and that I may have to do something about it. She was quick to respond with: Mmmm, wow, have to say I didn't see the conversation going here when I got your email I'd love to feel you head between my legs, your tongue caressing me. Wow so so turned on.
I asked if she was somewhere private but she said she was at home with her parents and sent me this: I'm currently sat having tea with my parents lol. So its been interesting controlling myself.
I'd love to knock on your door in nothing but sexy lingerie and a knee length coat, you open the door as I open my coat, pushing you into the room, on to the bed, kissing you as I climb on top of you, my hand between your legs making you hard, kissing your chest, stomach, before teasing your hard dick with my tongue. My hands playing with your balls as your Dick slides into my mouth, deeper each time. You moaning for me not to stop as I move back up your body, climb back on top of you as you push deep inside me, your hands on my back as I ride your big hard Dick until I cum.
I told her how good that sounded and asked if she was getting wet, she replied with: A little awkward, but for these thoughts, its worth it. I'm getting very wet, and will have to do something about it after dinner Mmm, can imagine my tongue teasing you, tasting you. Mmm wow I'm sooo turned on right now.

So after an hour or two I was onto a winner, she was texting me (the real me) to go for a drink that night. Knowing what she was up to via email was making me hard. I agreed and carried on the emails in the meantime posing as MrX. I carried on the graphic conversation and said how I would love to see her hot body. She told me that she would send something but she was sat with her parents, but said I could send her a picture of my sexy smile, my hot body or anything you want
So I thought fuck it i'll send a pic of my erect cock! Bit of a risky one but why not, she responded with: Now I'm really wet and fidgeting. Would love to feel you deep inside me.
She said she wanted a picture of my smile so I nabbed a profile pic off his FB page and mailed it over which she was happy with. She then sent me her first pic which was one of her spreading her pussy. She said she was going out for a bit and would happily send some more later on. So I met her for the drink, she was asking if I remembered MrX and said I did. All the time we spoke in the pub I kept looking at the pic of her cunt trying to conceal my erection! Thankfully I have email on my phone as she was still emailing MrX so I discretely responded, urging her to get home soon to continue our fun! I had made out MrX works away and was stuck bored in his hotel room! So once she got home she mailed a pic of her in the bathroom mirror covering her breasts with her arm and wearing nothing but black panties! I carried on telling her how hot she was! I asked if she was in the privacy of her bedroom and she mailed back saying she was and sent me pic of her pussy with her finger deep inside. I told her how good she looked and sent another of my cock from a different angle.

I'm sure you can imagine how the rest went and it was incredible, never knew she could be so filthy. Anyway, back to the guide. Make sure the email address is sensible, if you use an iphone to use the email make sure the automatic signature is off. I was clever when sending the pics of my cock taken on my mobile, you don't want to leave a trace so all EXIF/GPS data had to be gone. So the photos were open on my desktop, took a screenshot and cropped the jpeg file, easy, no EXIF/GPS data. However the ones she sent me had this data still on them so I knew they were genuine. Of course she wanted other pics of this guy apart from his cock so I only used the pics that were available to anyone viewing his profile who are not friends with him. I carefully cropped them. As the conversations developed she wanted some shots of his body/chest etc so I carefully chose some from a google image search and carefully cropped them. The private pics she sent didn't show her face so I thought I'd do the same. One big thing is don't get over familiar and remember you are posing as someone, so write and respond differently how that person might communicate (sayings/phrases etc) She was persistent with the pics of the real MrX seeing his face, be ready with excuses. MrX apparently works away, doesn't have access to FB and rarely uses it!!! I cuffed it saying he didn't have a personal mobile but it would be easy to get a pay&go sim card if required, only trouble is you can't speak unless your an amazing actor!!! With MissX I have just about managed to keep it going, she has been wary and as it happens her gf fooled her a while back via FB, which she told me personally the other night. However she has continued the dirty & normal chat. You see, she trusts me and wouldn't suspect me. But any concerns she mentioned about him not being genuine were taken into account for the next messages. Be cautious as you don't want her to suddenly put 2 and 2 together. To be honest if it started to go tits up I would've just closed the Gmail account. Considering the dirty pics she sent, I doubt she's really going to follow it up with the authorities telling them how she mailed intimate pics over email and now the accounts closed! You must have a plan in your head for all of this otherwise it will get tricky. As I said I have been lucky.

If she's willing to be filthy like MissX make sure you keep up the general chat to keep her believing it's real and find out as much as you can about her. So far I have now seen her fully naked in a variety of poses, I know her bra size, what sex toys she has, when she last had sex, her deepest darkest fantasies etc etc. I chose MrX as the male suitable as I knew she liked him and I knew she would feel that she was a bit out of his league so more likely to go with it and 'please him' So for anyone thinking of giving it a go, make sure you plan ahead. It's all quite simple when you think about it and if it doesn't work you can get out quickly. It's not foolproof but worth a go. When I started the conversation, within 4 hours she was getting wet and sent me a pic of her pussy. 3 hours later I saw her naked and got her off! If anyone has further questions feel free to ask. I am not declaring myself an expert but I felt it has gone well. I'm sure people will pick holes in my guide, but as I said this is purely a set of ideas that worked for me! The best thing is that after getting the pictures they can then be cummed on and perhaps mailed back to her to show the fake guys appreciation. The possibilities are endless.
cumfetishguy

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post