NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Watch my Princess live on Webcam

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Watch my Princess live on Webcam

Unread postby wastekidda » Sat May 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi there,
Later tonight around 9pm BST my Princess will be on skype wanking herself silly with three dildos for me. I want to share her with everyone, and let everyone see what a Princess she is live on cam. But I dont know how I can do this? Of course i can't invite via conference otherwise she'd know there was a bunch of horny guys jacking off to her....but is there a way I can show her webcam feed to others? If anyone knows the answer, plz post back asap, as this bitch will be ready in a few hours. Imagine how fucking hot it would be to watch a dirty uk Princess bashing her huge cunt silly LIVE on cam!! I hope we can make this happen. And if not, then does anyone know any good programs to record webcam stream? Thanks guys, hope we can figure something out...
wastekidda
Normal Poster

Re: Watch my Princess live on Webcam

Unread postby defbyte » Sat May 21, 2011 3:29 pm

I used to use HyperCam to record video but I'm not sure if it's still around or not. It's not free, but if it is still available you can get the demo version. Not sure how to take the stream and rebroadcast it...that's a level more complicated. Has to be a program out there for it, I bet.
defbyte
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby wastekidda » Sat May 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah, i'm just trying to find a program to record the vide, cause i wanna be able to share it later on for sure. But like you say, the live idea is maybe too complicated! I seriously hope not though, as I would love to broadcast my Princess to all of you.
wastekidda
Normal Poster

Unread postby Crim » Sat May 21, 2011 4:08 pm

I actually have a free hypercam (think it's version 2) that works perfectly fine for me. It's pretty easy to use, but probably test it out first before you start the webshow. Make sure you have your whole screen in the recording area so that you get everything.

http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/
Crim

Unread postby wastekidda » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Got my uk Princess wanking herself off on webcam tonight around 12pm (BST) if anyone is interested on watching her without her knowing message me asap.
wastekidda
Normal Poster

Unread postby wastekidda » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

If your interested in watching my Princess gf wank herself off for me on webcam tonight I will be willing to share her stream with some guys. You wont wanna miss this Princess as she fucks herself with three dildos! She'll have no idea you'll be watching of course! :) PM me for more info.
wastekidda
Normal Poster

Unread postby ert » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:57 am

NCH Debut Video Capture (free version) is what I used to capture yahoo messenger webcam\skype\oovoo etc cam streams and video chats. works like a charm. I have been using with with much success for about 2 years now. :mrgreen:

http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/index.html
ert

Unread postby skillet » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 am

damn too bad i missed this. would love to watch that Princess on cam
skillet
Respected Member
Respected Member

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post