NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

*Brutal r*pe And Torture GAME*Sick fucks wanted .

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: *Brutal r*pe(rp)(rp) And Torture GAME*Sick fucks wanted

Unread postby Tokyo » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:47 pm

RW4life wrote:So she's a cheating Princess. That's the best way to treat her, then, as she invites me for a romping good time. I'm posing as the gigolo she ordered, so she won't think anything of it when I knock on the door and she lets me inside her hotel room.

She offers me a drink. I take it from her hand and take a sip, but I don't give a shit about drinking right now. I think she senses this when she looks at me and asks me what I have in mind for this evening, and I say: "This," and I toss the drink into her face. She's momentarily blinded and distracted, and she curses me in a screaming, shrill voice.

I grab her supersize tits and use them as leverage whilst pushing her back against the wall. I slam my forehead into hers, and she stumbles with a moan. She has one hand trying to push me off her tits and the other rubbing her forehead, and I spin her around, whipping her into the hotel room. This causes her shoulder to blow from its socket, and she screams in pain. She's crawling on the floor, trying to reach the bed where she has her cell phone. I advance on her and stomp the back of her heel, popping her Achilles tendon. She drops, belly and tits on the floor, shrieking and crying.

"Pl-pleeeassse... d-don't hurt...hurt m-meeee," she begs, turning over on the floor to look at me. She brings her hands up in a defensive pose, and I take her left hand, snapping her wrist. She wails and cries louder. "Stop it! Please!! T-take wh-what-whateverrrr y-you want, just pl-pleeeease l-leave!"

I tell her I'm already taking whatever I want, and I pounce upon her. I thrust her top over her head, exposing those big juicy funbag tits. They're jiggling as she sobs and cries, and I bite down on both nipples. Hard. Just to hear her scream some more. She's calling for help, but no one is coming. I smash her jaw. It shatters, and that shuts her the fuck up. Her sobs are heavy, making her bleeding tits bounce some more.

I stick my finger in her pussy. Tight, but not too tight. She's definitely had some experience. Of course. She's a fucking cheater. But I bet she never experienced anyone like me before. I whip my raging boner from my trousers and slip it inside her cunt. Nice, warm, wet. I drill her, hard and fast, watching her tits flop around on her chest and her tears roll down her cheeks. I wrap my hands around her throat; she looks up at me with pleading eyes. Her breath rattles and wheezes as I squeeze her throat and keep pounding her pussy. She tries to fight me off, but her dislocated shoulder and her broken wrist render her helpless.

I cum hard in her pussy. Her face drops, and if she could, she'd likely be sobbing with the thought of having my baby-making magic soaking in her cunt. I want to end her, to kill her for my own self-preservation, but her cell phone rings. I release her and walk to the bed. The caller ID says it's her boyfriend. I answer it, and I tell him, "Your fucking Princess of a girlfriend can't come to the phone right now. Here, why don't you talk to this instead."

I take her phone and shove it up her ass. She yelps and moans, and I walk out of the hotel room, leaving her a broken, sticky, used mess. I make sure to put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle outside so no one will b.0ther her as she lay there, on the hotel room floor, bleeding, writhing in pain, and unable to answer the phone.

Here, damage Kirstin for a while. I would really like that.

milo » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:34 am

I would get stretched out on her bed at night in her sleep
as two bbc enter and molest her naked body and one cock would be rubbing up against her tight pussy and just when she wakes up they force their cocks right inside her making her gasp for air but another cock goes right down her throat as she suffocates and pass out

What about this Princess Manuela?
Attachments
received_3002710543333831.jpeg
received_3002710543333831.jpeg (27.67 KiB)
Viewed 2506 times
Tokyo
Active Poster

Re: *Brutal r*pe(rp)(rp)(rp) And Torture GAME*Sick fucks wan

Unread postby Anonimo142845736 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:55 pm

Anonimo142845736 wrote:Would they r*pe(rp) her until she became a sex slave? What? Be as detailed as possible
More: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=648671&p=7756688#p7756688

Can they do it?
Anonimo142845736
Active Poster

Unread postby Anonimo142845736 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Tokyo wrote:
RW4life wrote:So she's a cheating Princess. That's the best way to treat her, then, as she invites me for a romping good time. I'm posing as the gigolo she ordered, so she won't think anything of it when I knock on the door and she lets me inside her hotel room.

She offers me a drink. I take it from her hand and take a sip, but I don't give a shit about drinking right now. I think she senses this when she looks at me and asks me what I have in mind for this evening, and I say: "This," and I toss the drink into her face. She's momentarily blinded and distracted, and she curses me in a screaming, shrill voice.

I grab her supersize tits and use them as leverage whilst pushing her back against the wall. I slam my forehead into hers, and she stumbles with a moan. She has one hand trying to push me off her tits and the other rubbing her forehead, and I spin her around, whipping her into the hotel room. This causes her shoulder to blow from its socket, and she screams in pain. She's crawling on the floor, trying to reach the bed where she has her cell phone. I advance on her and stomp the back of her heel, popping her Achilles tendon. She drops, belly and tits on the floor, shrieking and crying.

"Pl-pleeeassse... d-don't hurt...hurt m-meeee," she begs, turning over on the floor to look at me. She brings her hands up in a defensive pose, and I take her left hand, snapping her wrist. She wails and cries louder. "Stop it! Please!! T-take wh-what-whateverrrr y-you want, just pl-pleeeease l-leave!"

I tell her I'm already taking whatever I want, and I pounce upon her. I thrust her top over her head, exposing those big juicy funbag tits. They're jiggling as she sobs and cries, and I bite down on both nipples. Hard. Just to hear her scream some more. She's calling for help, but no one is coming. I smash her jaw. It shatters, and that shuts her the fuck up. Her sobs are heavy, making her bleeding tits bounce some more.

I stick my finger in her pussy. Tight, but not too tight. She's definitely had some experience. Of course. She's a fucking cheater. But I bet she never experienced anyone like me before. I whip my raging boner from my trousers and slip it inside her cunt. Nice, warm, wet. I drill her, hard and fast, watching her tits flop around on her chest and her tears roll down her cheeks. I wrap my hands around her throat; she looks up at me with pleading eyes. Her breath rattles and wheezes as I squeeze her throat and keep pounding her pussy. She tries to fight me off, but her dislocated shoulder and her broken wrist render her helpless.

I cum hard in her pussy. Her face drops, and if she could, she'd likely be sobbing with the thought of having my baby-making magic soaking in her cunt. I want to end her, to kill her for my own self-preservation, but her cell phone rings. I release her and walk to the bed. The caller ID says it's her boyfriend. I answer it, and I tell him, "Your fucking Princess of a girlfriend can't come to the phone right now. Here, why don't you talk to this instead."

I take her phone and shove it up her ass. She yelps and moans, and I walk out of the hotel room, leaving her a broken, sticky, used mess. I make sure to put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle outside so no one will b.0ther her as she lay there, on the hotel room floor, bleeding, writhing in pain, and unable to answer the phone.

Here, damage Kirstin for a while. I would really like that.

milo » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:34 am

I would get stretched out on her bed at night in her sleep
as two bbc enter and molest her naked body and one cock would be rubbing up against her tight pussy and just when she wakes up they force their cocks right inside her making her gasp for air but another cock goes right down her throat as she suffocates and pass out

What about this Princess Manuela?

I would hit her so she can learn who's boss before she starts. I would throw her to some dogs so that they can enjoy their dog, then I would leave her tied in an alley after writing "cheap Princess" and "free toilet" on her belly and I would sit to listen to her screams and see how she is used by some friends, when they have finished it will be a scramble of cum and urine

Would they r*pe(rp) her until she became a sex slave? What? Be as detailed as possible
More: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=648671
Attachments
_211010_144431_053.jpg
_211010_144431_053.jpg (64.54 KiB)
Viewed 2414 times
Anonimo142845736
Active Poster

Re: *Brutal r*pe(rp) And Torture GAME*Sick fucks wanted No L

Unread postby Cumsluttereza » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:25 pm

What would you do with her
Attachments

005be741c1892a7ae828503eae9a741b.mp4 [ 1.16 MiB | ]

Cumsluttereza
Active Poster

Unread postby DiasyaK » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:24 am

Countryboy111 wrote:A friend of mines sister.. We started out as friends, then when her brother wasn't around me and her would kiss and make out.. Eventually feeling and kissing on her tits.. we all slept in the same room and when her brother and wife cut all the lights off, she would craw to me and get on top of me whisper.. Don't you wish I was naked,so I laid her beside me and felt that tight wet pussy until her brother started asking what that noise was.. Damn you man.. I'm trying to fuck your sister
Countryboy111 wrote:When one swallows and the other don't ;)
Countryboy111 wrote:Detail fuck this Queen I know
Cumshorts wrote:can someone do her
Cumsluttereza wrote:What would you do with her
Countryboy111 wrote:I used to party with her, You have no idea how many times I've thought about walking up to her ripping her shirt off, start kissing her body as she's fighting.. while everyone was looking make her get down and stick my dick all on her face and in her mouth.. pull out and leave her with a cumshot in her pretty tits.. then let the other guys join

I would kill all of them, because you're supposed to respond to the last girl above with a relevant response post AND THEN ask us what we would do with your girl. And jean shorts girl I already killed elsewhere, so I guess that's twice for her.

Anonimo142845736 wrote:I would hit her so she can learn who's boss before she starts. I would throw her to some dogs so that they can enjoy their dog, then I would leave her tied in an alley after writing "cheap Princess" and "free toilet" on her belly and I would sit to listen to her screams and see how she is used by some friends, when they have finished it will be a scramble of cum and urine

Would they r*pe(rp)(rp) her until she became a sex slave? What? Be as detailed as possible

For you? Yes. Since you asked nicely, I would force that busty Asian Queen be the sex slave of as many dogs as you like. I'd slap a pet collar on her, break her shins so she could only walk around on all fours, and then I'd fuck her raw and bloody. Only after I was satisfied would I introduce her to her new canine "friends" (I don't do sloppy seconds with a pack of dogs; I'm not a pervert!). I'll leave her in a fenced-off pen with the big-dicked doggos; if she still had use of her legs, our suffering sex slave would be able to climb over the barrier with only a little bit of effort. But with her mangled shins and inability to stand, there's no way she's escaping! She's trapped.

She'll be your doggos' favorite toy from now on. Something to hump, something to piss on, and maybe if they get hungry enough, something to eat?

Next, Paris
39975162_1999613510098711_2509111298425903788_n.jpg
39975162_1999613510098711_2509111298425903788_n.jpg (108.2 KiB)
Viewed 2202 times

16789672_224246601313398_5516206633476161536_n.jpg
16789672_224246601313398_5516206633476161536_n.jpg (150.17 KiB)
Viewed 2202 times
DiasyaK
Active Poster

Unread postby bighrny1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:05 am

she's getting brutally gangra ped by several dirty old men as I repeatedly punch her in that stupid dumb cunt face. once she's been drenched in cum and piss, im putting a leash on her and parading her through town for anyone else to have a go.

what is this piece of rpmeat getting?
please please be as brutal as possible
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 14.19.23.png
Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 14.19.23.png (483.31 KiB)
Viewed 2193 times
bighrny1
Active Poster

Unread postby Maja84 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:30 am

What would you do with me on the beach ?
Attachments
SAM_0546.jpg
SAM_0546.jpg (1.56 MiB)
Viewed 2149 times
Maja84

Unread postby Wewanteens » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:35 am

That Queen would get abducted by a gang of young . screwing around the neightborhood in an old van then they would snatch her from the street on her way home after - her and two will grab her and get her in and one drives while the other holds and closes the door they will tear off her clothes hard laughing at the Queen and then they will hold her tie her up inside and muffle her mouth with a bandana and then they will start ficking her real hard two will hold her arms and legs spreaded while another one fucks her hard and inseminates her then they alternate till they all want to fuck her again .. they taking her to an abandoned house in the outskirts of her town where they will really have their way with her ....
what about Lulu ?
Attachments

ssstiktok_1629434753.mp4 [ 1.72 MiB | ]

6.jpg
6.jpg (227.35 KiB)
Viewed 2145 times
Wewanteens
Active Poster

Unread postby johndoe69 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Mmm she is a nice little piece of r*pe(rp) meat. I would rapei would force her onto her knees and shove my cock down her throat the skull fuck her until she starts throwing up all over the place, then id turn her around and start fucking her anal until blood starts coming out of her ass, then id violate her pretty pussy for hours and impregnate her[/quote]her while she’s on vacation and take her a an abandoned warehouse where I would break her in by ******(rp) every one of her holes until tears ran down her face and she begged for mercy. Once I’ve stretched out her holes I’ll let random men do absolutely whatever they want to her for $20 each, and I won’t stop until I’ve made $1000. Once she’s bloody, broken and bruised, I’ll fuck her defeated body and state into her eyes as I choke her last breath out of her. Then I’ll fuck her lifeless body until her cold pussy starts to degrade, and illnleave her for the rats to clean up.
Attachments
IMG_20210421_060945.jpg
IMG_20210421_060945.jpg (55.4 KiB)
Viewed 1262 times
Kik: johndoe69kkk to r*pe and sn*ff my asian sluts
johndoe69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby johndoe69 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:30 am

Johnson_657_0 wrote:Please tell me what would you do to my baby.
.[18+]

maybe write something first before showing your Queen?
Kik: johndoe69kkk to r*pe and sn*ff my asian sluts
johndoe69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Maynard1767 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:44 am

for the guy who was skipped.

I see her at the club one night as she’s downing her 5 shot of vodka. Her friends surround her and she’s having the time of her life. Little does she know it’s about to be the worst night of her life. She begins to feel the effects of her drunken state and tells her friends she needs to go to the bathroom. They offer to go with her but she says she’ll be fine. Before she can close the door to the bathroom and lock it I stick my foot in the door. She screams as she realizes I’m up to no good so I slap her across the face and grab her by the throat. “Let’s have a fun time now,” I say. I grab her top as she struggles and rip it off of her. Her gorgeous tits fall out and I begin to suck on them. She can’t help but let a moan or 2 slip. I flip her over and slap her ass before saying “Now time for the main event.” I rip her clothes off of her as she struggles intently and tries to scream, tits flopping about. I hit her again and put her face down into the toilet. I rip her pants and start to examine her down below. She mumbles and cries as I prod her asshole with my cock. It isn’t wanting to go in so I hit the bitch and tell her to relax. As I hit her, my cock slips all the way into her. I begin to fuck her like this as she lets out a mixture of cries and moans.
Maynard1767
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Maynard1767 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:45 am

Part 2 for the guy who was skipped.

Her legs start to quiver and I realize the dirty bitch came from being r*ped. I hit her one more time in the back of the head to make her asshole clench on my penis. This causes me to release my stored up cum into her ass, every last bit. I leave the bitch to lay on the bathroom floor, naked and filled with cum pouring out of her ass.

and caroline?
Attachments
801C09FA-B666-4345-94F0-10114F4C1798.jpeg
801C09FA-B666-4345-94F0-10114F4C1798.jpeg (249.89 KiB)
Viewed 1775 times
804AD441-FAC8-4E73-A2BB-A03971B2A78E.jpeg
804AD441-FAC8-4E73-A2BB-A03971B2A78E.jpeg (835.26 KiB)
Viewed 1775 times
Maynard1767
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Gidon » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:57 am

I will r*pe this Queen very hard, first slapping her big tits and her cuteslut face , then I r*pe her asshole making her screaming so I call a friend to facefuck this cumslut and making him a blowjob so she cant scream more. After that I want to destroy all her holes especially her pussy , that will filled up with all my hot cum making this Queen Caroline pregnant for sure. I also use her like a sextoy as the cumslut she is, and she is MY fucktoy that I will use everyday, when I want .. finally, tired of her I will abandon this Queen in a red light district where maybe someone can notice this Queen and make her have a really bad end
What about Deborah?
Attachments
2021-10-18 07.49.38.jpeg
2021-10-18 07.49.38.jpeg (491.45 KiB)
Viewed 1743 times
2021-10-18 07.49.45.jpeg
2021-10-18 07.49.45.jpeg (419.24 KiB)
Viewed 1743 times
Gidon
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Maynard1767 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:58 am

Maynard1767 wrote:Part 2 for the guy who was skipped.

Her legs start to quiver and I realize the dirty bitch came from being r*ped(rp). I hit her one more time in the back of the head to make her asshole clench on my penis. This causes me to release my stored up cum into her ass, every last bit. I leave the bitch to lay on the bathroom floor, naked and filled with cum pouring out of her ass.

and caroline?

can somebody please do mine again. that guy barely spoke english
Maynard1767
Extreme Poster

Unread postby ferv » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Fit gym girl , spinning class instructor no lim(18+) do your worst
Attachments
DC284DE3-4D8C-4847-8754-3BDE265D43CB.jpeg
DC284DE3-4D8C-4847-8754-3BDE265D43CB.jpeg (173.32 KiB)
Viewed 2017 times
ferv
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Iamamess69 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:44 pm

I will come to her gym and will - her. Then I will tie her and will insert a long rod in her ass and I will make it come out from her mouth and will leave her like a grilled chicken for 2 days then I will fuck her vagina till her last breath , she will see her destruction from a senseless body
Iamamess69

Unread postby Iamamess69 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:45 pm

What about klara? Please write a long description for this bitch and fucking destroy her
Attachments
IMG_20210923_024233.jpg
IMG_20210923_024233.jpg (260 KiB)
Viewed 1990 times
IMG_20211019_015310.jpg
IMG_20211019_015310.jpg (203.05 KiB)
Viewed 1990 times
IMG_20211019_015246.jpg
IMG_20211019_015246.jpg (180.61 KiB)
Viewed 1990 times
Iamamess69

Unread postby sluforadults » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:49 pm

Iamamess69 wrote:What about klara? Please write a long description for this bitch and fucking destroy her

if i would see that wannabee gansgter girly at night outside i would drag her in my car drive deep in a forest r*pe her for days beat her make her unable to run away and then hide her at the end
Attachments
imgskc.jpg
imgskc.jpg (61.93 KiB)
Viewed 1978 times
sluforadults
Active Poster

Unread postby Laura2 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:00 pm

As she's walking home I'd smack the shit out of her face with a pipe or something like that, and while she's dazed drag her down into an alley so I can rip that top off of her Princess body I'd grab her pussy hard and tell she's my little cumrag now, and she's gonna be used how I see fit. Then I'd grab her neck and hold her to the ground, choke her if she fought back too hard but don't let her get comfortable down there at all. I might go until she cries if she wasn't already. Holding her down I'd rip off her bra and suck on her tits before biting the nipples and the mounds, I'd leave teeth marks on her right one. I'd force my fingers to explore her pussy before pulling her pants off and slapping her slit hard. Then as she's tighten up and withdrawn I'd grab her fucking neck again and cut off her oxygen while I force my thick cock inside her cunt. Id bring her to the point of passing out before slapping her face again and grab her hair, make her look at what I was doing to her and ask her if she understood. Then I'd grab her shoulders and fuck the ever living shit out of her like the human fleshlight she is, cum deep in her and make her womb mine. Then as she thought it was done, I'd help her up only for her to get knocked down again by a couple of friends waiting to own her further, a skullfuck and a sodomization... They'd find her bloody, broken, and full of cum, probably laying in her own vomit from not knowing how to take a cock like the good little bitch she wants to be...
Attachments
20200131_183932.jpg
20200131_183932.jpg (153.65 KiB)
Viewed 1889 times
20200420_175423.jpg
20200420_175423.jpg (544.81 KiB)
Viewed 1889 times
20200201_165055.jpg
20200201_165055.jpg (259.99 KiB)
Viewed 1889 times
IMG_20211013_184829.jpg
IMG_20211013_184829.jpg (107.75 KiB)
Viewed 1889 times
Please comment dirty to this hot Queen, or tribute/fake her .

https://www.TributePrintedPics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=445217
Laura2
Extreme Poster

Unread postby grapes007 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:42 pm

As she's walking home I'd smack the shit out of her face with a pipe or something like that, and while she's dazed drag her down into an alley so I can rip that top off of her Princess body I'd grab her pussy hard and tell she's my little cumrag now, and she's gonna be used how I see fit. Then I'd grab her neck and hold her to the ground, choke her if she fought back too hard but don't let her get comfortable down there at all. I might go until she cries if she wasn't already. Holding her down I'd rip off her bra and suck on her tits before biting the nipples and the mounds, I'd leave teeth marks on her right one. I'd force my fingers to explore her pussy before pulling her pants off and slapping her slit hard. Then as she's tighten up and withdrawn I'd grab her fucking neck again and cut off her oxygen while I force my thick cock inside her cunt. Id bring her to the point of passing out before slapping her face again and grab her hair, make her look at what I was doing to her and ask her if she understood. Then I'd grab her shoulders and fuck the ever living shit out of her like the human fleshlight she is, cum deep in her and make her womb mine. They'd find her bloody, broken, and full of cum, probably laying in her own vomit from not knowing how to take a cock like the good little bitch she wants to be...

What about this bitch?
Attachments
q968PxY9kE0.jpg
q968PxY9kE0.jpg (92.56 KiB)
Viewed 1806 times
17hbZSzUxLs.jpg
17hbZSzUxLs.jpg (89.29 KiB)
Viewed 1806 times
x_097037fd.jpg
x_097037fd.jpg (21.02 KiB)
Viewed 1806 times
VJsoSOnsA6Y.jpg
VJsoSOnsA6Y.jpg (228.35 KiB)
Viewed 1806 times
QSo_oLfUgGs.jpg
QSo_oLfUgGs.jpg (279.7 KiB)
Viewed 1806 times
grapes007
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Trib2000 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:05 am

That bitch is smoking hot...I'd rip her Princess clothes right off, slap her and brutally destroy her pussy for days on end....hot piece of meat....wow...made to fuck and nothing else...

How bout her? All-natural 36 DDD cum guzzler nympho...
Attachments
foto_no_exif (84).jpg
foto_no_exif (84).jpg (193.46 KiB)
Viewed 1721 times
Trib2000
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Maynard1767 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:16 am

Replying to grapes007 bc the response he got was weak.

I would drug her drink at a bar and tell her I could give her a ride home. She accepts not knowing she's been Drugged(rp) yet. She would pass out in my car and I would drive her to an abandoned warehouse. I would then invite sick fucks from the internet to have a go on her. When she wakes up she's surrounded by dozens of men eager to r*pe(rp) her. Cameras are placed around the warehouse to capture everything.

She looks terrified as I walk up to her to tell her that everything will be okay. I then punch her face and she falls to the floor. I rip off her clothes and tell the men "I'll show you how it's done". I place her in doggystyle and force my cock into her tight pussy. I start fucking hard, deep and fast as I force my middle finger into her unlubed asshole. She screams and begs for her life. "Please don't hurt me" she yells. I signal one of the men to come and fuck her mouth so she shuts up. She's crying while the men from the crowd cheers and laughs. I finally bust on her back, claiming my victory over her.

The other men take their turns and it takes hours until we're done. I upload the videos to the internet and call her parents to give them her location. They will be welcomed by a bloody cum filled daughter who they thought was so pure and innocent. Finally I email the videos to her parents so they could relive their daughters worst day.
Attachments
4E470D42-4582-454E-85B3-A042B773F08E.jpeg
Hannah.
4E470D42-4582-454E-85B3-A042B773F08E.jpeg (110.59 KiB)
Viewed 1695 times
AAB716D6-AB50-4FBF-AFFA-581AB624E978.jpeg
Hannah.
AAB716D6-AB50-4FBF-AFFA-581AB624E978.jpeg (305.87 KiB)
Viewed 1695 times
7EEC5527-8EFF-4A28-A00C-E0C16A4FF8C3.jpeg
Hannah.
7EEC5527-8EFF-4A28-A00C-E0C16A4FF8C3.jpeg (428.16 KiB)
Viewed 1695 times
Maynard1767
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:17 am

What the fuck is Hannah doing, coming out to play here? Fresh fish. Sweet. Fucking sweet, indeed.

I pull up alongside her on the street and force her into my car. Hannah looks weak, timid, and submissive, but I bet the bitch puts up one hell of a fight. Hope so. She can scratch, claw, bite all she wants, but that just turns me on more. I grab the hair on the back of her head and drive her face into the dashboard. That'll be enough to stun her. As she's bleeding all over the place, I stick a meat hook in her nostrils and pull her closer. I order her to suck my cock, and do it right, or I'll really damage her perfect little world. She refuses. Stupid Princess. I yank the hook, tearing that cute little nose apart. More blood. She's bleeding all over the car, and it's pissing me off. So I try again, this time by sticking a loaded pistol in her mouth. Cock it, tell her to blow me or I blow her away.

Hannah's tears run off her cheeks and drip on my groin as she bobs her head up and down my cock. The fact that she's crying puts a big fucking smile on my ugly mug. I push her head down and hold her there as I spurt my cum down the back of her throat. Hannah starts choking. Her slobber runs down my shaft and out her mouth. She struggles as I keep cumming. I yank her head from my cock after I'm finished. Hannah's not breathing. Hmm, too bad. I push her out onto the street for the necros to enjoy as I speed away, looking for another fresh cumslut.

Adrianna?
Attachments
17038462_204056993405233_866437466585184308_o (1).jpg
17038462_204056993405233_866437466585184308_o (1).jpg (65.14 KiB)
Viewed 1612 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby alt.lover » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:29 am

Adrianna’s fat tits are making me hard. I’d find her at a party and make sure to act all nice. Invite her back home later, wait for her to fall asleep and tie her to the bed. I’d r*pe her for hours, making sure she knew her place. Then I’d invite as many guys as I could over to fuck her raw, all cumming inside her. This is her new life.

My friend Erin
Attachments
996E0DD7-B8D4-4F73-973A-F5D391F5A606.jpeg
996E0DD7-B8D4-4F73-973A-F5D391F5A606.jpeg (748.09 KiB)
Viewed 1597 times
C116B027-BA33-4CF9-9450-561A8591836B.jpeg
C116B027-BA33-4CF9-9450-561A8591836B.jpeg (676.5 KiB)
Viewed 1597 times
A466E897-C8FE-42A8-9529-F373093B53BB.jpeg
A466E897-C8FE-42A8-9529-F373093B53BB.jpeg (539.09 KiB)
Viewed 1597 times
4BED9A52-1DE9-4643-9BF1-1787D354FF32.jpeg
4BED9A52-1DE9-4643-9BF1-1787D354FF32.jpeg (529.41 KiB)
Viewed 1597 times
E01CF0E6-0736-4892-8D81-358A8DF72EF7.jpeg
E01CF0E6-0736-4892-8D81-358A8DF72EF7.jpeg (498.36 KiB)
Viewed 1597 times
alt.lover
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Laura2 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:27 pm

I'd catch her off guard, being in her house once she woke up. She would woke up tied up, and I'd start by attaching a vibrator to her pussy and starting it. While she moans in pleasure, I'd rip off her toenails and then break her toes. While she cries I'd do the same thing to her hand. She's screaming for help, but that's exactly what I want. Her big mouth open, perfect for me to take a giant shit in her mouth, and tape it shut. I would remove the vibrator and start ******(rp) her myself, her unable to cry due to my shit in her mouth. Once I came I'd blind her and throw her in the streets, hoping she'd starve out there.
Attachments
Polish_20211016_195714572.jpg
Polish_20211016_195714572.jpg (134.86 KiB)
Viewed 1572 times
Polish_20211019_132931211.jpg
Polish_20211019_132931211.jpg (519.46 KiB)
Viewed 1572 times
Polish_20211014_215609095.jpg
Polish_20211014_215609095.jpg (214.15 KiB)
Viewed 1572 times
Polish_20211021_154111683.jpg
Polish_20211021_154111683.jpg (1.04 MiB)
Viewed 1572 times
Please comment dirty to this hot Queen, or tribute/fake her .

https://www.TributePrintedPics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=445217
Laura2
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Wewanteens » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:54 pm

i would follow and , her around to know her scheddules .. Then One rainy night as she was walking home alone, with no one else around I’d surprise her by pulling open the side door of my white unmarked panel van, I’d pull her into the van, force a ball gag into her mouth then tie her wrists to the reinforced loops on the wall opposite the side door. I’d rip open her jacket, tear open her top, rip off her bra and then open and unzip her pants. I’d pull them down around her ankles where d yank off her boots and socks revealing her pretty girl bare feet. Then using my tactical knife I’d cut her panties off and scare her by telling her I’ll cut her tits off if she didn’t stop struggling.

I’d play with her fun parts for a while rubbing my stiff Precum dripping Cock on her tear stained face, her tits, her feet and legs... then I’d pull up my pants and drive her through the night to a special barn I’d prepared for her special training.... I’d drizzle a special hallucinogenic cocktail down her throat through the ball gag and as she started peaking from the drug I’d loosen her bonds, throw the tattered remains of her clothes into the compost heap and lead her into the barn... I’d watch her tripping naked and alone for a few hours then I’d lead her over to an old splintered saw horse where I’d tie her ankles spread eagle to opposite legs...

Then I’d get down to business.

What about Lulu Here ?
Attachments

ssstiktok_1629434753.mp4 [ 1.72 MiB | ]

12.jpg
12.jpg (230.93 KiB)
Viewed 1513 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (525.3 KiB)
Viewed 1513 times
20.jpg
20.jpg (1.13 MiB)
Viewed 1513 times
Wewanteens
Active Poster

Unread postby Duskton » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:32 pm

She looks like the kind of bitch who's super naive and fucking stupid so first I'd lead her back to my house saying that my dog is very very I'll and I need someone to watch him quick while I run to the vet, shes follows me in and when she sees no dog and goes to ask I'd punch her in the face knocking her to the ground. Get on top of her and punch her in the stomach again and again. Then I'd stand up and take a piss on her and laugh tell her that shes fucked now and ask her how she would prefer to die bleeding to death from her pussy or ass or electrocuted to death from live wires being shoved inside of her. She would beg I would laugh she would cry in the end I'd kick her in the head knocking her out she wouldn't be asleep for long though she would wake up to the feeling of me dry ******(rp) her ass again and again just laughing at her. Once I've rsped her ass enough I'll r*pe(rp) her pussy and mouth until shes not quite broken but starting to give up. Then ill pull out a cactus and shove one it in her ass. I would pour cockroaches in her pussy and seal it up with hot glue. She would die from them eating their way out and slow and excruciating death. Until her death I would use her as an ashtray or a urinal and even toilet paper once shes fully broken I'd use her tongue to clean my ass. Once shes dead broken and her body was starting to get disgusting I'd dump her on her mom's doorstep saying thanks for raising her!

What about Lou ?
Attachments
IMG-20201208-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20201208-WA0005.jpg (94.36 KiB)
Viewed 1497 times
SAVE_20210608_172404.jpg
SAVE_20210608_172404.jpg (209.3 KiB)
Viewed 1497 times
SAVE_20210709_131259.jpg
SAVE_20210709_131259.jpg (122.78 KiB)
Viewed 1497 times
Duskton
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Trib2000 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 pm

Tight body...I'd annihilate that bitches pussy for a few hours and add loads of cum onto her and into her....I'd call every available man to continue this trend for a good year or two...have her live as a complete cum dumpster...hot Queen for sure...

What would you do to these whores?
Attachments
foto_no_exif (85).jpg
foto_no_exif (85).jpg (1.6 MiB)
Viewed 1392 times
Trib2000
Extreme Poster

Unread postby bigboy12345533 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:41 pm

Would beat and fuck them up while filming it rp them hard till they are raw then pay some pervs to rp violate them
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (509.54 KiB)
Viewed 1384 times
bigboy12345533
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Jpiphy » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:02 am

id beat the shit out of her then milk her fat tits and spit on her and slap her while calling her my milk cow.

thoughts on these binky faced strokesluts
Attachments
Snapchat-968346146.jpg
Snapchat-968346146.jpg (29.33 KiB)
Viewed 1327 times
Jpiphy
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post