NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Woody Allen -- the ultimate perv

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Woody Allen -- the ultimate perv

Unread postby WalterPlinge » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:43 am

The lucky fuck marries his ex-girlfriend's adopted Asian daughter when she's still in her 20s. He's 85 and gets to fuck a 51 year old Asian hottie whenever he wants.

Which movie was it when a woman (Diane Keaton?) says, "I find sex to be such an empty experience."
Woody, "But as empty experiences go, it's one of the best!"

I know it wasn't "Annie Hall".

Woody: "People say I will have achieved immortality through my movies. I would rather achieve immortality by not dying."
WalterPlinge
Extreme Poster

Re: Woody Allen -- the ultimate perv

Unread postby 1stexhub » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:16 am

WalterPlinge wrote:The lucky fuck marries his ex-girlfriend's adopted Asian daughter when she's still in her 20s. He's 85 and gets to fuck a 51 year old Asian hottie whenever he wants.

Which movie was it when a woman (Diane Keaton?) says, "I find sex to be such an empty experience."

Woody: "People say I will have achieved immortality through my movies. I would rather achieve immortality by not dying."

Maybe he is the reason my wife wont let us have an exchange student??
1stexhub
Extreme Poster

Unread postby WalterPlinge » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:25 am

1stexhub wrote:
WalterPlinge wrote:The lucky fuck marries his ex-girlfriend's adopted Asian daughter when she's still in her 20s. He's 85 and gets to fuck a 51 year old Asian hottie whenever he wants.

Maybe he is the reason my wife wont let us have an exchange student??

Maybe.
It must be fucking hot to have an exchange student. That's a good idea though -- I've never thought of that.
But too bad life is not like a Art video. We'd just wind up jerking off in the bathroom thinking of her.
WalterPlinge
Extreme Poster

Unread postby 1stexhub » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:48 am

Yes thats so true they never seem to send ugly or fat girls as exchange students they all are hott
1stexhub
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post