NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Story time 1

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Story time 1

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:39 am

I was walking with her toward my house. She’s slightly in front of me and I have my hand on her soft hips. I haven’t been here long. Only long enough to do what I want. I decided, upon buying my own sovereign private island, that I wanted to collect a harem to rival the great rulers of the world, and being that I was a ruler of a sovereign country of my own, I figured I was entitled to exactly what I wanted. But first, I had to test out my latest find.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Re: Story time 1

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:41 am

She was a small woman, maybe 18 or 19, but not much older than that. Very pleasing shape, with perky nipples standing at attention on top of perfectly shaped C breasts. Her butt completed the hourglass figure she had perfected, and I couldn’t wait to be ridden by her soft sculpted rear. She may be a prostitute specifically to Americans, because in African culture it isn’t desirable to be as ‘skinny’ as she was; don’t let that steer you wrong, she was by no means, skin and bones. Her body was svelte and flowy, which is exactly what I was looking for. Her hair, being from Africa, was short. But she had it sculpted into a smart looking flat top with rounded edges that complemented the build of her face. She had sexy eyes. She enjoyed being the center of attention, and seemed excited and ready to pounce on me when we arrived at my apartment.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:43 am

She spoke very little English, so I translated through Google, that if she ever felt uncomfortable or wanted to stop, she needed to tell me and I would stop. I assured her that she had the power of veto. And with that our night began. We started on the couch, just lightly kissing. She knew exactly the tempo I was looking for and engorged my lips in hers. She was so soft and sweet, passionate and sexy. Her lips tasted like fruit and I nibbled and bit them to her delight. Then she did something unexpected: she completely disengaged and stood up in front of me. She then slid the straps of her tube dress over her shoulders and pulled the rest of the dress off of her delicate body. Africans don’t wear bras, except for in the bedroom, and as she wasn’t expecting this situation today, she didn’t have one on. Her tits sprung loose and stayed pretty well where they were when she had them concealed. They were beautiful.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:44 am

I can only describe them as pleasing, perky, and very sexually attractive. There are no words to describe their shape without going on forever describing inch by inch. Her areolas were small compared to most African women, this was a selling point for me. Not that she was being sold, but that I was willing to buy her for my own. Her stomach wasn’t abs and lines, but it was smooth and toned, with an indention running down the middle, giving her a beautiful appearance. Sleek, smooth, and sexy oozed from her completely confident face, not conceited and vain, but proud of what she had built and confident that I’d like it. My gaze landed on her perfect pussy. She had a landing strip shaved and it was severely begging to be kissed and followed down into her moistened and swollen folds. She was turned on already, and her pussy was visibly swollen with desires. Her nectar glistening visibly between her legs. Her legs were another selling point. They weren’t neglected like so many women’s legs are, they were silky smooth and lotioned and perfumed with honeysuckle. Every inch, if you’ll pardon my use of this phrase once more, was begging to be caressed and kissed and rubbed. She was perfect. And I wanted her.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:46 am

I laid my hands on her waist and rested my hands on her and she came down into my lap willingly. She kissed me more briskly now, her tongue flicking into my mouth for brief tastes of what a white mans mouth tasted like. She ran her fingers through my hair and opened her eyes as she kissed me. She was smiling a proud and gleeful smile as she thrust her hips in conjunction with our kissing. She began to unbutton my shirt. Then she began kissing her way down as she gravitated off of my lap and onto the floor. She was on her knees and I knew what was coming. Her moist lips were about to surround my cock and I sorely wanted her. She kissed all the way down and unbuttoned and zipped my pants. I lifted my hips, which turned out to be more of a passionate thrust than my intention, and she pulled my pants and boxers down and into the floor completely free of my feet. My cock flung out from its prison and stood straight up at attention, hard as a rock, twitching, waiting for what it wanted. She looked surprised at its size, and as she came closer, I could feel her breath start to shutter out, “It’s big.” Her breath made my dick jump and hit her lips prematurely to her liking, but she kissed it and breathed on it more. It was torture, but she stuck her tongue out and licked the bell with the full width of her supple tongue. It was heavenly, and it was only the beginning.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:47 am

She couldn’t help herself and she just went straight down on it, making sure to guide it with her lips and soft tongue all the way back into the back of her throat. I’m 8” long, so she could have stopped there and I’d have been happy, but she opened the back of her throat and dug me deeper into her wet, hot mouth. Her throat was divine. She deepthroated the bell and a small bit of my cock as I lay back and writhed with pleasure. My hands found her hair and the back of her head and neck. And I slowly began to thrust little thrusts as I placed a little weight down on her head to give her the idea of what I wanted. She obliged and I thrust many slow passionate drives with my hands feeling the back of her titillating neck. I was just about to cum when she came up and without asking or saying anything sat on my lap and began running the length of my cock with her now dripping twat. It was warm and soft and enveloped my manhood entirely. It was swollen with excitement and it was well groomed. Her boobs now in my face as she ground her pussy on my cock, to her delight, it took one in my mouth and twirled and tasted and sucked passionately which made her writhe with pleasure and quicken her humping. She was so close to cumming when she stopped to get me inside of her. She went farther forward and set up my cock at her entrance, looked me in the eyes with intense passion and slowly dropped down on my rock hard member.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:48 am

She gasped as I bottomed out inside of her and kept going. She had me raw dog inside of her, and she felt amazing. Her pussy was milking my cock just sitting still, and as she rode me it was big long strokes of pleasure surging through my body like lightning. Every time I’d bottom out inside of her she’d moan “Ohh!” and “Fuckkk!” She shuttered and grunted and finally she said, “Fuck it!” and rode me full up and down as fast as she could. The whole time her hands were on my chest and her titties were bouncing around and her head was back and forth between looking at me with pride and being shot back in a deep bowely moan of primal desire. She began to slow down and shutter and her strokes became less up and down and more down backwards and up forwards making a circle with her hips that sent me soaring as I was ground into the back of her warmth over and over again. She suddenly stopped for just a moment and yelled, “Aaaaaahhhhggggg.....aaaaaahhhh!” and she resumed her circular motion, just in smaller frantic more grindy fashion as she shook and writhed with wave after wave of infinite orgasm. Her grinding sent me over the edge and I shot wave after wave of thick hot cum deep into her pussy in a long perfectly balanced act where my cum made her warm and that made her pussy milk me and that made spurt after spurt come and repeat the cycle for at least 30 seconds as we sat grinding and shaking and kissing and grunting and moaning.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:48 am

I could feel my cum bouncing off the back of her and it felt so primal and good. After our orgasms had settled down and we realized we were just sitting embracing after our love making, she broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes with an intensity and sincerity and asked if we could do that again soon. I then explained that I was a lottery winner who didn’t waste his money, that I had invested it and now had more money than I knew what to do with. I told her about my island and how I wanted to bring as many women as I could to the island to live with me and live in luxury and happiness. She was shocked and looked very hesitant. I said that I would pay for her to come and see the island before she agreed to anything, and she said that she wanted to see it. So I gave her a credit card and I told her to spend whatever she wanted to get to the island. She could get clothes, food, hotel stays, whatever she wanted. But if she just spent my money and didn’t come, I’d cancel the credit card and that would be the end. She said with a sexy mischievous smile that she was looking forward to seeing me again. To which I replied, “Well I’m not leaving yet...”
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:50 am

(This is, quite sadly, a fictitious story. Hope y’all enjoy. I plan on writing a few more long as I have the inspiration. I have one more to post today and then I’ll have to write more. Thanks for reading, karma is appreciated)
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:55 am

Lol I’m reading through this and finding a bunch of typos lmao. Excuse them por favor!
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post