NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Story time 2

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Story time 2

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:00 am

I was a driver for them for their entire trip. I hadn’t had a job in a while so it was nice to feel needed again. I was there for most everything. Ate with em, and joked and laughed with em. She favored me wherever we went. Sat beside me, made sure I approved of her plans, and made sure to make known that she liked my jokes. She was constantly pleasant. Not overly assertive and opinionated, but not quiet either. She spoke and people listened. For her size she carried the weight of the room on her shoulders. Her aura filled and brightened the room. I think that was the attraction. We were two different flavors of the same brilliance. At the hotel two nights before they left, she came to me in the commons and sat down beside me. Her small frame was swallowed by the couch that I sat on. She sat in it. We had talked before about her school and how the summer was going and her future, but this time was different. For one thing, she wore something other than a skirt. She wore a tight fitting pair of shorts and a top that wasn’t just a tshirt. It all truly brought out her skin tone and it turned me on. As she sat down my eyes were drawn to her collarbone and neck that were draped with a thin golden necklace and her shoulder length blonde hair. I know she saw me drinking in.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Re: Story time 2

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:02 am

She said she was lonely in her room, that her roommate was on the phone with her boyfriend. I asked about her boyfriend and she just laughed. “He’s very uninterested at the moment.” “How so?” “He never responds to anything but pictures anymore. He’s such a jerk.” I found my chance. I ask her what kind of pictures and she responds, “Oh well, the kind I’m sure you’d like to see.” My jaw slackens as I realize I’m not the one in pursuit, she’s the hunter and I’m her prey. I look at her knowingly and she smiles and leans in and kisses me. It wasn’t just a peck, it was a slow smoldering “Get the fuck off your ass and rip my clothes off.” kiss. She pulls back and I just continue on acting like nothing happened. She seems both puzzled and annoyed. I ask why she hasn’t dumped him already. She says because her parents want her to marry a very well-off individual. I ask if she thinks he’s cheating and she says she knows he is, and with whom. I ask her if she would want to get -. She says yes with big blue saucer eyes that scream excitement and exhilaration. Her entire demeanor changed as she inches closer and closer to me. I ask her if she has any ideas and she says that she has a few. Suddenly she gets up and almost runs to my room, me in hot pursuit.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:03 am

She doesn’t have the room key, but I don’t think she would have unlocked it even if she had. She stopped and blocked the door. “Tonight has to be between you, me, and my boyfriend. Nobody needs to know. And also...do anything you want with me. I’m yours, daddy.” And with that she kissed me. It was amazing. Her small lips became soft and gooey with mine. Her tongue gently touching mine as we locked lips. I opened the door and closed it behind us as she held onto my shoulders and held on with her legs tightly wrapped around my waist. She was so small and slender that I could almost walk completely normal as she clung to the front of me, burying her face in my neck and nibbling, breathing, and licking it. I pressed her gently against the wall as I began to really enjoy our time together. She kissed me as she began unbuttoning my shirt and undoing my tie. She was slowly kissing me, but frantically trying to undress me. I picked her up from her underarms and placed her on the bed, lips still pulsating in tune with one another.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:03 am

First order of business was her top. I reached around her back and held her above the bed with one arm as I pulled her shirt up over and off of her. Her stomach was toned and had a little v at the bottom, teasing what was at the end of the shape. Her small breasts looked more full with her shirt off and only a little lacy black bra to conceal them. The bra was small, on purpose, and it cupped the bottom of her breasts perfectly so as to present me with a great plateau of boob to kiss and breath upon. But I start at her hips, kissing across the valley and then kissing back to the middle. She was toned and solid there, but as I kissed up toward her navel she got softer and less toned. Not flabby at all, and it didn’t really register as fat, just more luxurious and soft, like softened butter. She moaned as I kissed her navel and breathed on her. I began touching and fondling her boobs, particularly at the sides as she felt most impressive when felt from the sides. I used my thumbs to knead her boobs and I massaged the sides under her arms, I did this as I kissed her belly.
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

Unread postby Jamesmcclellan7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:04 am

———(I guess I didn’t finish this one, so I’ll finish it later. Peace boyos!)———
Jamesmcclellan7
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post