NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Custom Stories of your favourite girls!

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Custom Stories of your favourite girls!

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:10 pm

Currently not taking requests to catch up on my list and to work on some other projects like my Halloween Special and Monthly Long Fantasy Stories.
You can check out my monthly long fantasy stories here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=986755#p13354214. And don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next month!
Disclaimer: All stories are pure fiction

Botched

My stump aches where the new prosthetic rubs against, the fake leg resting up on my dashboard as I watch the house. I watch as the doctor who removed my leg leaves his fancy mansion, his Milf Princess of a wife Lex waving him goodbye. I wait a few minutes before getting out of my car and limping over to the front door. I ring the doorbell and a few seconds later Lex opens it. Her look of confusion turns to pain as my taser fires, the two metal prongs embedding in her belly as electricity begins to course through her. She drops to the floor and I quickly enter the hallway, shutting the door behind me. I pull the trigger again and another jolt of electricity passes through her, rendering her unconscious. I yank the taser prongs out of her and begin half dragging, half carrying her upstairs to the master bedroom. I lift her up onto the bed and begin pulling off her dress. She’s not wearing a bra or panties and I take a minute to look over her naked body. From my bag I pull out a pair of handcuffs which I use to cuff her wrists to headboard of the bed. She lets out a low groan as I pull out my cock, her eyes fluttering open. She screams as she sees me, her legs thrashing about as she yanks on the cuffs. Her screams stop as I slap her across the face and grab her by the throat, choking her off. I force myself between her legs and ram my cock into her smooth pussy. Tears stream down her face as I begin thrusting in and out.
“Your husband took something from me, so now I’m taking something of his.” I whisper into her ear before moving down to kiss each of her perky tits. I pull out of her pussy and then flip her over onto her front. She has a flat ass which I smack a couple of times before parting her cheeks. She screams again, this time in pain, as my cock tears open her tight asshole. She writhes about but my grip on her is too strong, pinning her in place as I use my cock to destroy her ass. I can hear her sobbing but I don’t care, it feels too good. After a while her sobs turn to gentle moans so I pull out and return to her pussy. It’s only a couple of seconds later that my cock explodes, my cum flooding into her womb.
“Oh fuck! Now that was fun. Think I might go make myself some food and then come back and have another go. Need to make sure I get you properly knocked up.” I say, climbing off the bed and wandering down to the kitchen. I fuck her three more times, cumming deep in her pussy each time before finally releasing her and leaving her huddled in the corner of the room, my phone full of pictures of her naked body.
Attachments
E5F5EA64-8A4A-4450-B4AA-4EF25D4DB76A.jpeg
E5F5EA64-8A4A-4450-B4AA-4EF25D4DB76A.jpeg (1.57 MiB)
Viewed 2001 times
This account is mine now bitch
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:46 pm

Currently not taking requests to catch up on my list and to work on some other projects like my Halloween Special and Monthly Long Fantasy Stories.
You can check out my monthly long fantasy stories here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=986755#p13354214. And don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next month!

Facials

My wife is out of town for work for a few weeks and her best friend Ilana has come over. We’ve been fucking behind my wife’s back for weeks, sneaking about without her ever noticing. We almost got caught once, she came home early and Ilana had to hide in the closet, listening to us fuck. Right now, I’m sat on the couch with Ilana kneeling between my legs. Her lips wrap around the tip of my cock as her hand strokes my shaft. Her head moves further down my cock and she gags as it reaches the back of her throat. Suddenly my phone rings and I look down to see it’s my wife calling.
“Go on, pick it up.” Says Ilana, licking my cock from base to tip. I pick up the phone and begin chatting with my wife as Ilana continues to suck my cock. We chat about her day and how she hates her work and can’t wait to come back home. I stifle a gasp, passing it off as a yawn, as Ilana lifts my balls and begins tonguing my ass, something I know my wife would never do. I mute the phone as I orgasm, my hot cum splattering Ilana’s face as my wife rambles on. Ilana doesn’t stop sucking me off though, her head bobs rapidly up and down.
“I’ve got to go. Need to get back to work.” My wife says, blowing me a kiss before hanging up her phone.
“God! I didn’t think she’d ever shut up. She always been such a talker, that woman loves the sound of her own voice. Now let me get back to draining your balls.” Ilana whispers, her hand pumping up and down as I set aside my phone. She then stands up and begins pulling off her clothes. She turns around and sits down on my lap, guiding my cock into her tight smooth pussy. I reach round and grab her perky tits as she rides me, moaning loudly as she bounces up and down. She throws her head back and screams in pure orgasmic pleasure, her movements slowing as she orgasms. I let out a grunt as I edge closer to orgasming again and she quickly slides back down onto her knees in front of me, stroking my cock. Cum explodes from the tip, covering her face and filling her open mouth with another huge load. She laughs and swallows the mouthful of cum as more drips down her chin and onto her tits.
“One more time. I want to make sure my face is properly glazed with your cum.” She says as she continues stroking my cock, leaning back in to kiss the tip. It’s only a few more minutes of her sloppily sucking my cock before it explodes again, a third huge layer of cum splashing all over her face.
“Mmm yes. It’s so warm and sticky, it feels so good.” She moans, rubbing my cum into her face and tits.
Attachments
EB665C51-BE27-482D-905A-C32FF89C302D.jpeg
EB665C51-BE27-482D-905A-C32FF89C302D.jpeg (274.19 KiB)
Viewed 1965 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:17 pm

All grown up

I back in my home town and decide to surprise my friend by dropping in on him at his old ## home where he still lives. No one answers the door but I can hear music coming from the garden so I cut down the side and unlatch the gate, knocking on it loudly as I enter. I hear a yelp of surprise and see Janelle, my friend’s younger sister sitting up on a deck chair. She immediately recognises me and jumps up, waving me in. I stare in shock for a moment, looking at the gorgeous bikini clad young woman that once used to be a dorky looking girl. She greats me with a hug and I explain how I came to see her brother.
“Oh, he’s at work. Should be back in half an hour or so if you want to come in and have a drink.” She says, leading me into the kitchen. I can’t help but stare at her ass as she walks ahead of me, a desire to grab it filling me. When she reaches up to grab a couple of glasses from the cabinet, the desire overtakes me and I step forward, my hand pinching her cheek. She lets out a squeal in shock, almost dropping a glass as my body presses against her. I pin her up against the bench, one hand squeezing her throat as the other moves aside her bikini top to squeeze her perky tits. She tries to pull away, yelling at me to stop but I ignore her. I force her face down onto the bench, pinning her arms behind her back with one hand. My other hand pulls out my cock and I yank down her bikini bottoms. Her whole body stiffens in shock as my cock enters her tight pussy. I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers.
“Why are you fighting? I know you want my cock, you used to have a massive crush on me when we where younger.” I whisper into her ear. She pushes back and we end up tumbling to the floor. I quickly roll on top of her and grab her by the throat as I force her legs open. Tears stream down her cheeks as I thrust back inside her smooth pussy. I squeeze her tits with my free hand as I thrust in and out, pinching her hard nipples. I lean down and she flinches as I kiss her, my lips pressed up against hers. She tries to bite me so I quickly jerk back and slap her across the face. I pull out just as my cock explodes, my cum splattering all up her body.
“Fuck, you are so good. Now why don’t you get cleaned up before your brother gets home.” I say, standing up. She wipes the tears from her face and stands up before turning and running out of the kitchen and up the stairs where I hear a door slam shut.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-10-20-162756.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-10-20-162756.jpeg (405.83 KiB)
Viewed 1927 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:23 pm

Campus Parking

I’ve just finished a late-night experiment in my lab when I begin walking through the campus towards the multistorey parking lot. The elevator is out of order so I have to take the stairs to the third floor. As I climb the stairs, I hear some drunken singing from above and as I round the corner to the second floor, I see one of my students, Hannah, sitting on the stairs.
“HEY PROF!” She yells as she spots me, jumping up and swaying as she tries to catch her balance.
“You wanna join me for a drink… Oh, it’s empty. Oh well.” She slurs, proffering an empty bottle of vodka towards me. I ask if she’s alright and need a lift home but she just waves me away. I continue on my but stop after only a few steps, turning back to look at the now slumped figure of my student. I turn back and approach her, kneeling down to check on her. She’s unconscious and won’t wake as I shake her, her head lolling from side to side. Her short skirt has ridden up and I can see her little thong, barely covering her smooth pussy. I move her into her laying position with her legs on either side of me. She still doesn’t stir as I move aside her thong and pull out my cock, slowly pushing it inside her. Her pussy is tight and I start thrusting in and out, reaching out to lift up her blouse. Her perky tits are soft and supply, and I lift up her bra to squeeze them in each hand as I continue to fuck her. She stirs slightly and I curse as the bottle rolls out of her hand and down the stairs, shattering loudly. Even that doesn’t wake her so I continue thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers. I lean down and begin kissing her, pushing my tongue into her mouth.
“I love darker skinned girls like you. You always act all innocent but you tend to be the biggest sluts on campus. I bet by the end of the year you’ll be begging to fuck me so you can raise your grade.” I whisper into her ear before gently biting it. I pull out briefly to roll her on her side, tucking her legs up towards her chest so I can get a good feel of her round ass. I slap it before thrusting my cock back into her pussy. I slap her ass a few more times as I fuck her, enjoying how it ripples and feels as my hand makes contact. I keep fucking her for another few minutes before thrusting deep into her pussy. My cock explodes and cum fills her, oozing from her hole as I pull out. I completely remove her thong and pocket it before readjusting her skirt to hide her cum soaked pussy. I then give her tits one last squeeze before covering up her tits and making it look like she just slumped down drunk on the stairs.
Attachments
IMG_0842.png
IMG_0842.png (423.85 KiB)
Viewed 1884 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:59 pm

Freshers Party

My fraternity is hosting a massive party for the freshers. Supposedly it’s to congratulate them on surviving the first few months but in reality, it’s so we can hook up with as many of them as we can. My target for the night is Maddie, a very skinny and innocent looking fresher. I start off by offering her a drink and when she accepts, I begin outrageously flirting with her. She laughs at my attempts but isn’t put off by them, in fact, she even flirts back with me. As the party goes on, we both get a little drunk and when I invite her up to my room, she agrees, giving me a kiss before allowing me to lead her by the hand up the stairs. We get to my room and lock the door behind us before coming together to kiss. I’m easily able to lift her slender body, feeling her legs wrap around me as her tongue pushes into my mouth. I carry her over to my bed and lay her down on it. I lean back and help her out of her floaty pink dress before kissing every inch of her slender body. She barely has any tits but her nipples are hard and she gasps pleasurably as I gently bite and pull them with my teeth. I begin moving down her body, kissing the inside of her thigh before kissing her smooth pussy. She gasps again as I begin eating her out, the gasps turning to loud moans as my tongue explores her sweet pussy. Her hand grabs my hair and I can feel her grinding her hips into my mouth as her moans grow even louder. By the time I’m ready to fuck her, her pussy is dripping and she gasping for breath, staring at me with wide eyes as I pull out my rock-hard cock. She opens her legs wide and I move in close, the tip of my cock pressed up against her tight hole.
“Oh fuck!” She gasps as I slide inside her, my cock stretching open her tight pussy. Her eyes roll in her head as I begin thrusting in and out. I grab her tiny waist to stabilise myself as my body slams into hers, my cock pounding her pussy. I’m not sure if she cums, or how many times, I’m too busy concentrating on not cumming in her perfectly tight feeling pussy. I pull out just as I feel like I’m about to orgasm and Maddie surprises me by moving so quickly I can’t keep up. I feel her lips press against the tip of my cock as it explodes, cum shooting out and filling her mouth. She sits back and sticks her cum drenched tongue out of me before making an over-the-top swallowing motion.
“Fuck, I don’t think I’ve cum so many times in one go before. Want to go again?” She asks mischievously. I fuck her twice more, first time cumming on her belly and then the second time all over her pretty little face.
Attachments
IMG_6195.jpeg
IMG_6195.jpeg (653.68 KiB)
Viewed 1847 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:21 pm

BOO! Here it is, the Halloween Special. Hope you enjoy this story and the narration attached. Preparation for the Christmas special will begin soon so keep your eyes open for it.

Trick or Treat: A Halloween Special

All-hallows Eve is a time of great weakness in the walls between worlds. Travelling to the realm that is Earth becomes easy, allowing us to pray on the humans’ weak minds, a sport in which all of demon kind revels in. I feel a gentle tug from Earth and see a group of foolish girls sitting in a circle, chanting around a pentagram. They’re trying to summon me, but their feeble attempts do nothing but open their minds to me. I pick one at random and take control of her body, feeling her sway gently as I take over. I look around the room at the other girls and push my mind out to them, sending commands out for them to leave. They stand up and file out of the room one by one, making their way down the corridor and out the front door. I turn my way back to the girl I’m possessing, probing her mind to learn her name is Ellie. I stand her up and walk her up the stairs to her bedroom, locking her door. I stop her in the middle of the room and exit her mind, manifesting my body before her. I tower a foot over her, her slender body motionless in front of me. The spell I’d used to possess her mind keeps her subdued, compliant to my every desire.
“What do you want of me Master?” She asks, looking up at me with unfocused eyes. With a simple command she begins to strip off her clothes, dropping them onto the floor beside her. Her body is slender with small perky tits and a curvy waist. Her belly and nipples are pierced and I look further down to see her smooth shaved pussy. I pull out my cock, 12 full inches of throbbing member which I’m about to fuck her with. She drops to her knees and reaches out to stroke my shaft, her lips barely fitting around the tip. I grab either side of her head and force her further down my cock, making her gag as it hits the back of her throat. I let go and she falls back, gasping for breath.
“Get on the bed Queen.” I command, this time using my voice to make her do as I please. She crawls over to the bed and climbs onto it, laying on her back with her legs spread so wide that they’re in almost perfect splits. I move up to her and press the tip of my cock against her perfect pink pussy. She lets out a low groaning scream of pain as I enter her, her tight hole squeezing my cock. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and her tongue lolls out of her mouth as I continue to push inside her. Her belly begins to bulge and I can see an outline of my cock filling her belly. I reach forward and grab her throat as I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers. She continues making groaning noises as my cock destroys her pussy, occasionally letting out a squeal or moan of pleasure.
“All-hallows Eve is always a good night, full of whores to fuck. And you are not disappointing.” I say as I slowly pull back and out of her. With a simple flick of my hand, I use magic to turn her over, flipping her onto her belly. She has a nice little ass, round and bouncy, which ripples as I slap it, leaving her with a red mark on her smooth skin. I play with her ass a little bit more before spreading her cheeks and thrusting my cock back inside her. I thrust in and out, reaching forward to grab a handful of her hair which I yank on. I fuck her this way for a few minutes before pulling out and flicking my hand again. This time, her body rotates a full 180 degrees as well as flipping over, making it so her head dangles over the edge of the bed. Her mouth opens almost impossibly wide I push my cock inside it. She makes a gargling gagging noise as I slide down her throat, making it bulge just as it did with her belly. My balls slap against her face and her saliva covers my shaft as I throat fuck her, suffocating her with my cock. I pull out and she gasps loudly, taking in great gulps of air as she moves back round so that I can fuck her pussy again. Her stomach bulges as I ram my cock in and out, my hands on her waist to keep her in place. I lean down and kiss each of her tits, biting her nipples and playing with her piercing with my long tongue. I lean back and thrust my cock as deep into her pussy as it will go. Cum explodes from my balls, shooting down my shaft and filling her body. The stream of cum is so powerful that she begins to cough and retch, cum spluttering out of her mouth until her face and hair are completely drenched. I pull out and watch as her belly begins to swell and grow, my seed taking root within her womb, growing a new demon inside her. I release the spell controlling her and she stares at me in confusion for a moment before noticing her now pregnant belly, swollen to the size of someone at 9 months along. She opens her mouth to scream and just as the first sound escapes her, I leave, passing back through the barrier to my own world.
Attachments

Trick or Treat.mp4 [ 18.91 MiB | ]

41B5A449-4269-47FC-97B6-24497BE7F331.jpeg
41B5A449-4269-47FC-97B6-24497BE7F331.jpeg (165.57 KiB)
Viewed 1797 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:58 pm

Now taking submissions for my Christmas Story Special here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1006990#p13708959

Post Game Workout

The team cheers as they make their way out into the corridor, yelling in happiness at our recent victory. My girlfriend Sylvia slips in through the closing door and makes her way over to me as I close my locker.
“Congrats! You were amazing out there!” She exclaims, throwing her arms around me and passionately kissing me. I easily lift her slender body and carry her over to a row of benches, laying her down on it beneath me. I pull off her shorts and finger her pussy through her panties as she kicks off her shoes. I pull out my cock and her socked feet wrap around my shaft, stroking it up and down as it hardens.
“God! Just stick it in me already. I’m so wet.” She moans, lifting her legs and tucking them behind her head. I move aside her panties and thrust my cock deep into her tight shaved pussy, sliding easily into her dripping wet hole.
“Oh yes! Fuck me. Fuck me like the little Queen I am.” She begs as I begin thrusting in and out. Her eyes cross and her tongue sticks out to make an ahegao face which she knows will only make me fuck her harder. I reach out to pull down her tank top and grab her small tits, pinching her hard nipples with both hands.
“Fuck me from behind.” She says, untucking her legs from behind her head. I pull out and step back as she rolls over, kicking off her panties and moving onto all fours. She looks back over her shoulder as I step forward and press my cock back against her pussy. I hold onto her waist as I thrust forward, my body slamming into hers. She looks forward again and I reach forward to grab her braid, pulling on it as I thrust in and out. I can hear her moaning loudly as I fuck her from behind, occasionally spanking her ass. We switch positions again, this time with me laying down on the bench whilst she straddles my cock. She bounces up and down, riding me as I play with her tits in both hands.
“Fuck yes! It feels so good. And you know what, because you played so well, I’m gonna let you cum on my face.” She gasps, climbing off of me and kneeling between legs. Her head bobs up and down my cock, her saliva dripping down my shaft as she gives me one of her amazing blowjobs. She pauses for a second as I stand up and then immediately begins blowing me again. I grab either side of her head and hold her in place as I thrust my hips forward. She gags as my cock hits the back of her throat, her eyes crossing in an attempt not to retch. I pull her head back and just as my cock explodes, the door opens and in steps one of my team mates.
“Yo, man! What you doing…” He says, his voice faltering off as he stares in shock at Sylvias cum drenched face.
Attachments
C224742B-EC42-4A3C-BCD1-1236233042E5.jpeg
C224742B-EC42-4A3C-BCD1-1236233042E5.jpeg (588.36 KiB)
Viewed 1748 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Now taking submissions for my Christmas Story Special here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1006990#p13708959

Old Friends

“Oh my god! Hello. I haven’t seen you in ages. How are you?” Hayleigh asks as she breaks away from the hug. I smile and respond, saying I’m well as I invite her inside. I lead her into my living room and we crash down on the couch. We begin chatting like we only saw each other the other day, rather than the few years it’s actually been. I open a bottle of wine and pour it into two glasses, handing one of them to Hayleigh. Two hours pass as we sit and chat, finishing off two full bottles of wine. Suddenly she leans forward and gives me a peck on the lips, her cheeks blushing as she leans back.
“Will… Will you have sex with me? I’ve never had a boyfriend and I’m fed up of being a virgin.” She asks nervously. This time it’s me that leans forward, my lips pressing against hers. She freezes for a second before melting into my arms and begins to kiss me back. I break away from her for a second to lift her top off over her head, revealing her nice round perky tits. She slowly lays back on the couch and I begin kissing her neck and then I move down to kiss her tits. I gently bite her hard nipples, hearing her gasp at the feeling. I sit up and begin unbuttoning her pants before pulling them off her along with her panties. Her pink pussy is perfectly smooth and I look up to see her biting her bottom lip as I start pulling out my cock. She watches, her eyes wide, as I spread her legs and press the tip of my cock against her pussy. She gasps, her mouth forming an ‘O’ as my cock enters her.
“You are so tight. It feels so good.” I say, leaning down to kiss her as I begin thrusting in and out. I lean back and grab her waist to steady myself, holding her as my body slams into hers. She moans loudly, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.
“Oh my god! Don’t stop, it feels so good.” She moans, her voice catching in her throat. She screams as she orgasms, her body shuddering in pleasure.
“Let me ride you. Let me ride you till you fill my pussy with your cum.” She begs. I pull out and sit down, allowing her to straddle me. Her tits bounce in my face as she rides my cock, moving up and down my shaft. I grab her waist and hold her down as my cock explodes, filling her pussy with cum.
“Oh yes. That was amazing. I’m so happy you were my first.” She says, resting her head on my shoulder, our breathing heavy. We stay like that for a few minutes, before she sits up and kisses me.
“Ready for another round? Maybe this time I’ll finish you with a blowjob.” She whispers into my ear, her hips grinding her pussy against my cock.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-11-29 131438.png
Screenshot 2021-11-29 131438.png (528.47 KiB)
Viewed 1699 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:13 pm

Domination: An Anya Taylor Joy Story

Stepping into the hotel elevator I freeze in shock as I recognise the other occupant. Anya Taylor Joy smiles at me as I go to press the button for my floor but realise it’s already lit. We begin chatting and I let her know that I’m a huge fan of her work. The doors open and I gesture for her to step out first, using the opportunity to check out her ass.
“Getting a good look?” She asks, looking back over her shoulder. I feel my cheeks blush and she laughs happily as she stops in her tracks. She turns around and grabs my shirt, pulling me into a kiss.
“Follow me.” She commands, taking hold of my hand and pulling me along to her room. She opens her door and drags me inside. The door softly shuts behind us as she pushes me down onto the bed, straddling my lap. She lifts my top off over my head and starts kissing me again, her hands on either side of my face. My hands move up her slender body towards her tits but just before I get there, she pushes me down. She grabs my hands and moves them above my head as she leans down, her head hovering an inch above mine.
“You don’t deserve to touch me. You haven’t earned it yet.” She whispers as I feel something clamp around my wrists. I look up and see that she’s cuffed my hands to the bed’s headboard.
“Good boy, now I know you aren’t going anywhere.” She says as she begins to pull off my pants. As soon as I’m naked she stops, climbing off the bed and moving into bathroom, winking at me as she shuts the door. A few minutes later she emerges, now completely naked except for a strapon. The large purple rubberised shaft dripping with lube.
“I’ve been looking for a person to give a good fuck with this ever since I got. I’m going to enjoy fucking you until that little cock shoots cum.” She says, approaching me. She climbs on the bed and lifts my legs so the strapon slides between my cheeks. She leans forward and grabs my throat as her hips thrust forward. The dildo enters my ass and I gasp from the pain. But it also feels amazing, the sensation unlike anything I’ve ever felt. Her hand squeezes my throat, her long nails pressing into the skin, as she begins thrusting in and out.
“Oh yeah. You like that don’t you.” She whispers, her free hand grabbing and twisting the cock. Her long hair tickles my face as she leans in and kisses me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I grunt and feel my cock explodes, cum splattering up my own stomach.
“Well done. That’s a lot of cum for such a little cock. You must really like getting fucked.” She says, slowly pulling the strapon out of me. One of her long fingers runs up my belly, scooping up my cum. She sits back as she licks her finger clean, sucking off every drop of my cum.
“Stay there and keep quiet, I need to shower. If you’re a good boy, I’ll let you fuck me later.” She says over her shoulder as she climbs back off me and re-enters the bathroom.
Attachments
atj (11).jpg
atj (11).jpg (113.23 KiB)
Viewed 1654 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DakotaHotwife » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:15 pm

Stupid black cock Princess
Attachments
IMG_2665.jpeg
IMG_2665.jpeg (942.49 KiB)
Viewed 1649 times
IMG_2608.jpeg
IMG_2608.jpeg (1.59 MiB)
Viewed 1649 times
IMG_2664.jpeg
IMG_2664.jpeg (1.26 MiB)
Viewed 1649 times
Legit FEMALE here! Verification video in this post. I'm legit and love guys cumming for me!!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=527708
DakotaHotwife
Extreme Poster

Unread postby HornyTeenBastard » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:58 pm

HornyTeenBastard
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:53 am

Fed Up

“Oh my god! I can’t believe him. What’s the point of being my boyfriend if he doesn’t show up when he says he would! I’m so lucky you where free to help me with the shoot.” Rages Alyssa as we enter her apartment, carrying boxes of makeup and cameras. She was too angry to change after we’d finished shooting so she’s still wearing the spider-woman cosplay and I’m loving staring at her round ass in the tight fabric.
“You know what? Screw him. I’m fed up of him always just not keeping his promises. I need a proper man in my life.” She says, turning and striding up to me. She grabs my face in both hands and pulls me down into a kiss.
“You’re always there for me. I can’t believe I’ve never seen it before. Now let’s go fuck.” She whispers as she grabs my hand and drags me into her bedroom. She pushes me down onto her bed and straddle me. She starts kissing me, her tongue pushing into my mouth as I reach behind her and grab her ass.
“Unzip me and them I’m suck your cock like my I’ve never done to my boyfriend.” She says, sitting up and turning her back to me. I quickly unzip the back of her outfit and she stands up as she slips out of it. She’s completely naked beneath and turns to face me as I pull of my pants. Her slender, curvy, body looks amazing and I get a good look at her perky tits and shaved pussy as she climbs back onto the bed. Her lips wrap around my hard cock and her head begins sloppily bobbing up and down. Her eyes cross as she deepthroats me, gagging as my cock slides down her throat. She grabs my cock in her hand and licks it from base to tip before she starts sucking on my balls, her hand pumping the shaft.
“Fuck, I’m so wet. I need you inside me.” She gasps, straddling me again, this time with her ass pointing at me. Her pussy is tight and wet, and she lets out a moan as my cock slides inside her. She begins twerking her ass hypnotically, bouncing up and down as she rides my cock. After a few minutes she climbs off me and we switch places. I move up to her as she tucks her legs behind her shoulders, practically folding herself in half.
“Come on, fuck me with that big cock. You can even cum inside my tight pussy.” She says as I grab her. I thrust my cock inside her, making her gasp. Her eyes cross and she sticks her tongue out in an ahegao expression as I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers. Her moans and face drive me to fuck her harder and faster, my cock edging ever closer to orgasm. She squeals in pleasure as I suddenly ram my cock deep inside her. Cum explodes from the tip and fills her pussy as her eyes roll into the back of her head.
“Fuck yes! We are so doing this again.” She says as I pull out, cum oozing from her pussy.
Attachments
20210205_071340.jpg
20210205_071340.jpg (250.39 KiB)
Viewed 1590 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:07 pm

The Alleyway

I’m walking home at night through the park when I see a cute little Asian tourist taking a whole bunch of selfies in front of a statue. As I approach, she stops and begins walking the same path as me, only a few metres ahead. I follow her out of the park and watch her turn down a dark alleyway. Watching her ass bounce up and down as she walks drives a thought into my mind which I can’t ignore. I cut down the alley after her, speeding up my pace. I catch up with her after a few seconds and she screams. Her voice is cut off as I clamp my hand over her mouth, bundling her up against a wall. My free hand moves up the front of her top and grabs her small round tits, squeezing them.
“Keep still and take my cock like a Princess and you’ll walk away with only a few bruises.” I whisper into her ear, my hand moving down from her tits to unbutton her jeans. Her whole-body quivers and shakes as my fingers slide down the front of her panties, rubbing her smooth pussy. She gasps as I suddenly step back and completely yank down her pants, baring her ass to the cool night air. She looks back over her shoulder, her eyes puffy and tear stained, as I pull out my already hard cock. I grab her waist and pull her towards me, ramming my cock into her tight pussy. She looks forward, leaning against the wall, as I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers. I reach forward and grab a handful of her hair, yanking on it as I continue to fuck her from behind. Suddenly, without warning, I pull out and throw her onto the ground. Before she can recover, I’m on top of her, pinning her down by squeezing her throat with one hand. I lift up her top and lean down to suck on her hard nipple, pulling and biting them with my teeth. She stares at me as I lean back and force her legs open. I ram my cock back inside her and begin thrusting in and out again. Her tight little body just drives me into a fucking frenzy, making me slam my body into hers faster and harder with each thrust. My hand squeezes her throat and she gasps for breath, her fingers clawing at mine to let her go. I pull out just as my cock explodes. She squeals in disgust as my cum splatters all up her body, covering her tits. I pull out and she lays there in shock, staring at her cum drenched body. From the ground I pick up her purse and pull out her passport.
“Thanks for this, YiQian. It was fun.” I say, tossing the passport and purse back down and then pulling up my pants. Without a backwards glance I turn and make my way out of the dark alley, leaving her behind.
Attachments
IMG_20220531_003743.jpg
IMG_20220531_003743.jpg (108.25 KiB)
Viewed 1537 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:19 pm

Ridden: An Anya Taylor Joy Story

My ass feels sore from the fucking it just received and I close my eyes as I try to sear the image pf Anya Taylor Joy stood over me naked into my mind. It’s been half an hour since she entered the bathroom to shower and just as I’m starting to get uncomfortable, I hear the water stop. A few minutes later, she emerges from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her slender body. She smirks as she sees me, her eyes lingering on the cuffs restraining me to the bed.
“Good boy! You know how to wait when your mistress demands. That definitely deserves a good fucking. Once you’ve eaten me out a bit, that is.” She says, letting the towel drop to the floor as she crosses the floor. She climbs onto the bed and grabs a handful of my hair as she straddles my face. Her smooth pussy grinds into my open mouth. I can hear gentle moans coming from her as I stick my tongue out, licking every bit of her that I can. Her pussy tastes amazing and I would happily just lay there, eating her out, for as long as she’d like.
“Oh fuck! You can definitely fuck me for that.” She exclaims as she squirts, her pussy juices dripping down my throat. She climbs off my face and turns around as she straddles my cock, letting it slide into her tight wet pussy. She begins bouncing up and down, roughly slamming her body down on my cock. It feels amazing and I stare at her rippling round cheeks as they move up and down on my shaft. After a few minutes she spins around, not even removing my cock from her.
“Suck on my tits.” She demands, leaning over me as her hips continue to bounce on my cock. She buries my face between her small but perky tits. I move my head to one side slightly and begin sucking on her hard nipple, biting it gently.
“Mmm, yes. Do the other one.” She moans loudly. I turn my head and begin sucking on her other nipple, hearing her moan even louder. Her constant riding drives me closer and closer to orgasm.
“Oh no. You don’t get to cum in me. You haven’t earned that yes.” She laughs, rolling off of me.
“Don’t worry. I will let you cum though.” She says, her hand reaching out to grab my cock. She strokes me off, her hand pumping up and down my shaft, her face only a few inches away from my cock. She smiles as cum erupts from the tip, shooting up and over splattering down on my belly.
“Well done.” She exclaims as she climbs off the bed. I watch as she goes over to the wardrobe and pulls out a blue dress which she begins to put on. Once she’s dressed, she grabs my clothes and bundles them up before throwing them out of her door. She then comes over to me and uncuffs my hands.
“Go on, get going. And if I see you again, I might let you come back here.” She says, pushing me out of her door, still completely naked.
Attachments
rs_1200x1200-221109122351-1200-Anya-Taylor-Joy-LT-11922-shutterstock_editorial_13616089ad.jpg
rs_1200x1200-221109122351-1200-Anya-Taylor-Joy-LT-11922-shutterstock_editorial_13616089ad.jpg (205.43 KiB)
Viewed 1524 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:18 pm

Voting for Decembers Monthly Story Special has begun so check out the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1002471&p=13628214#p13628206. And vote for which theme you’d like to see next here: https://forms.gle/Jsejee9W1zq5iGGF7.

A Family Affair

My cousin Priya smiles as I quietly close her bedroom door behind me. I approach her bed, staring at her naked body as she lays there seductively. She rises to meet me as I climb up onto the bed, her lips meeting mine.
“We need to be quiet tonight. Kiran’s next door and I don’t want to wake her.” She whispers as her hands pull off my top. I unbuckle my pants and kick them off as she lays back down. She spreads her legs and I thrust my hard cock forward. Her mouth opens and she gasps as my cock enters her, sliding into her tight pussy. I lean down and kiss her as I begin thrusting in and out, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and freeze as we hear it open.
“Oh my god! What the fuck?” Cries out Kiran, staring at us in shock. Priya pushes me off her and jumps up as Kiran turns and runs down the corridor, back to her room. I get up and follow them, entering Kiran’s room just after Priya.
“What where you doing? You’re cousins, we’re cousins. Oh my god! I… I don’t know what’s happening.” Kiran mutters, pacing back and forth. Priya surprises us both by crossing the room and grabbing Kiran, pulling her into a passionate kiss. Kiran recoils but Priya holds her in her arms.
“Oh, come on Kiran. I know you’re still a virgin. Look at your cousin’s huge cock, wouldn’t you love to have your pussy fucked by it?” Priya whispers, looking over at me, beckoning me with one finger. I approach the pair of them and Priya kisses me.
“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Kiran says as I cup her chin and lift her face to kiss her. Her lips are soft and we all collapse down onto her bed. Me and Priya pull off Kiran’s clothes, kissing her perky tits and inner thighs. Kiran gasps as Priya begins eating her out, her cousin tonguing her smooth pussy. I move behind Priya and thrust my cock back into her pussy, grabbing her waist as I fuck her from behind.
“I think she’s ready for you now, her pussy is nice and wet.” Priya says, looking at me as she moves out of my way. Kiran bites her lip as I move up between her legs and press the tip of my cock against her now dripping pussy. She gasps, her eyes opening wide as I slide into her tight hole. Priya giggle beside me and watches as I thrust in and out, ramming my cock into Kiran’s pussy.
“Oh my god! It’s so good.” Moans Kiran, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Priya moves up and begins sucking on Kiran’s bouncing tits as I thrust in and out. I pull back and Priya moves down to begin sucking my cock, followed a moment later by Kiran. They take turns sucking my cock and balls, their heads bobbing up and down my shaft. My cock explodes and cum covers Kiran’s face, making her gasp in shock. Priya immediately begins licking my cum from Kiran’s face and then kisses her, passing the cum from her mouth. When they break apart a bead of cum suspends between them and they turn to look at me.
“Holy fuck. That was so good. How long have you to being doing this?” Asks Kiran.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-10-27-200704.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-10-27-200704.jpeg (243.6 KiB)
Viewed 1502 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:45 am

Voting for Januarys Monthly Story Special has begun so check out the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1002471&p=13628214#p13628206. And vote for which theme you’d like to see next here: https://forms.gle/Jsejee9W1zq5iGGF7.

Taken: A Rebecca Fergusson Story

Rebecca stumbles as she makes her way through the parking lot towards her car. Her bare feet barely make a sound as she struggles to walk in a straight line, her high heels swinging in her hand. The drugs I’d spiked her drink with are clearly taking affect and I know it will only be a few more seconds before she finally succumbs to them. She reaches her car and leans against it but her legs collapse out from underneath her. She slumps on the ground, unconscious. I leave my hiding place from the shadows and approach her, checking she’s truly unconscious before lifting her up and carrying her over to my car. I dump her into the back seat and then climb in behind the wheel. I drive home and park in my garage before taking Rebecca and carrying her into my basement. I’ve set it up to be the perfect dungeon for her: chains, manacles, and a variety of other sex tools fill the room. I strip off her golden yellow dress and take a moment to look over her naked body. I then cuff each of her hands to chains connected to pulleys on the ceiling. I hoist the chain, lifting her body into the air so her painted toes just brush the ground. She begins to stir as I grope her perky tits, groaning in pain from the weight of her body being held by only her arms. She looks up at me groggily as I lean in and kiss her, my hand reaching behind her head to pull out her hair bun. She recoils as she finally realises what is happening, the chains rattling as she tries to pull away.
“Hello there my pretty little slave. Its good to see your awake, and just in time for our first fuck.” I say, grabbing her by the throat and choking her off before she can scream. My free hand pulls out my cock and her eyes grow wide as she stares at it, her body quivering. I lift up her legs and ram my cock into her smooth pussy. She sobs and cries as I thrust in and out, my hands holding her up by her round ass.
“Now this is a nice pussy. I’m going to have lots of fun impregnating you.” I whisper into her ear. She whimpers but doesn’t struggle anymore, her head resting on my shoulder as she continues to sob. I ram my cock as deep into her as I can, cum exploding from the tip and filling her pussy. She gasps as I let her go and step back, her full weight pulling on her arms again.
“There’s a few more bits and pieces I need to get before I can let you down. So, hand around.” I say laughing. She hangs her head, her feet scrambling to relieve some of the pressure on her arms. I smile as she struggles, watching as a bead of cum drips down her long leg.
Attachments
rebecca-ferguson-2000-940144e9d5784e72a5e6e7482708e44a.jpg
rebecca-ferguson-2000-940144e9d5784e72a5e6e7482708e44a.jpg (104.35 KiB)
Viewed 1458 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:11 pm

Voting for Januarys Monthly Story Special has begun so check out the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1002471&p=13628214#p13628206. And vote for which theme you’d like to see next here: https://forms.gle/Jsejee9W1zq5iGGF7.

Pissing off her gf

I’m at a party with a bunch of friends when I spot my crush Nur. I know she’s just broken up with her boyfriend so I approach her, hoping to get a shot at some rebound sex. At first, she doesn’t seem that interested in me but when her gf walks in, she grabs my shirt and pulls me into a very passionate kiss.
“Come on. I could do with a big black cock tonight.” She says, grabbing me by the hand and leading me past her gf. As we reach the bottom of the stairs she stops and tells me to wait for a moment. She approaches another girl, Irem. This surprises me as she was the reason Nur broke up with her gf, because he had a massive crush on Irem. They whisper for a few seconds and Irem glances at me before they both make the way back to me.
“Irem is going to join us. Hope you don’t mind having a threesome tonight.” Nur says, grabbing my hand again and leading me up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. I lock the door and the girls immediately begin pulling down my pants, grabbing my hardening cock. They take turns sucking me off, lubing up my cock with their saliva and trying to deepthroat me. Irem is the first to start stripping off her clothes, flaunting her round tits and smooth pussy as she lays back on the bed. Nur also starts stripping off her clothes before laying on top of Irem, looking back at me over her shoulder. I approach them and begin fingering Nur as I slide my cock into Irem’s tight pussy. Irem moans loudly as I begin thrusting in and out, Nur kissing her neck. I take turns fucking their pussies, Nur’s being just as tight and wet as Irem’s. After a few minutes, Nur rolls off of Irem and they lay next to each other. I grab Irem’s waist and thrust deep into her, watching as her eyes roll back in her head. Nur giggles and begins sucking on Irem’s tits, pulling at her hard nipples with her teeth. This only makes Irem moan louder and she squirts with a squeal of pleasure.
“Oh fuck! That is so hot, you made her squirt.” Exclaims Nur as she begins sucking my cock again, licking all of Irem’s juices off of me. Irem joins Nur in sucking my cock, edging me closer to orgasm. The girls hold their face in front of my cock as I stroke it off. Cum explodes from the tip, covering both of their faces in my hot sticky load.
“Come here Irem. I so need to take a selfie to send to my gf. It’ll really piss him off.” Says Nur, grabbing her phone and pulling Irems face close to hers. Both girls stick out their cum drenched tongues as the camera clicks. They then lick the cum off each other’s faces, swallowing every drop. When they’re done and washed up, we dress and make our way back downstairs, Nur’s gf throwing us hateful glances.
Attachments
Nur.jpeg
Nur.jpeg (215.39 KiB)
Viewed 1407 times
Irem.jpeg
Irem.jpeg (187.67 KiB)
Viewed 1407 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:00 pm

The Library

I’m sat quietly studying in the school library when my classmate Makiah sits down in the seat opposite me. I flash her a quick smile as she pulls out her books and begin flicking through the pages in a bored manner. After a few minutes she shifts about in her seat and then I feel her foot running up my leg. She smiles coyly at me, pressing her finger to her lips in a shushing matter as her foot begins rubbing my cock through my pants.
“I’m bored. Let’s have some fun.” She says, suddenly diving under the table. She crawls towards me and undoes my belts, pulling out my stiffening cock. Her lips wrap around my shaft and her head begins bobbing up and down. Just then the librarian rounds the corner.
“Have you seen Makiah?” She asks. I shake my head, keeping my mouth as I know my voice would give us away. The librarian thanks me and disappears back around the corner. I look down to see Makiah still sucking my cock, her eyes crossed as she deepthroats me. I gasp as my cock explodes, cum flooding her mouth.
“Mmm, fuck that tastes so good. But I need more, I need you inside me.” She whispers, swallowing. I push back my chair as she stands up, pulling off her pants. She sits on the desk and spreads her legs to reveal her smooth shaved pussy. I stand up and she lays back as I grab her waist, guiding my cock into her tight hole. She moans, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as I begin thrusting in and out. She covers her mouth to muffle her gasps of pleasure. I move my hands up under her shirt and squeeze her round perky tits, pinching her hard nipples.
“Do me from behind.” She gasps, moving her hand away from her mouth. I pull out and she jumps off the desk before turning around and bending over it, looking back at me over her shoulder. She giggles as I slap her ass and then ram my cock back into her pussy. The desk rocks beneath us as I thrust in and out, my hands holding firmly onto her waist.
“Oh fuck! I’m gonna cum.” She moans loudly, with no regard about being overheard. I reach forward and grab a handful of her hair, gently yanking on it as I continue to thrust in and out.
“Keep quiet, we don’t want to be caught.” I whisper into her ear. Her orgasm drives me over the edge so I quickly pull out. My cock explodes and cum splatters over her ass as she gasps for breath. We hear footsteps approaching and quickly scramble to pull our clothes back on.
“Get out from under there, this is a study space, not a playground.” The librarian says as she rounds the corner, seeing Makiah diving under the table, still half dressed. She takes a minute to adjust her clothes before emerging, her face blushing deeply.
Attachments
21E1A006-E53E-4CA2-BBF7-7CB1AE04BAAA.jpeg
21E1A006-E53E-4CA2-BBF7-7CB1AE04BAAA.jpeg (289.24 KiB)
Viewed 1391 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:51 pm

The Party

I’m at the hugest Halloween party on campus. It’s being held by one of the fraternities so there is tons of booze. I’ve just finished downing a pint of beer when I see my crush Vi enter. My jaw practically hits the floor when I see her outfit, a short tight black latex dress and cat mask. She looks stunning and as I notice that her boyfriend is nowhere to be seen, I decide to take a shot with her. I grab a couple more drinks and approach her, offering one out to her.
“Oh, thank you! You have no idea how much I need this.” She says, downing half the pint. I begin, slowly at first, plying her with more and more drinks until she is completely wasted.
“You know what, my fucking boyfriend is a jerk. He couldn’t be bothered to come her today, so I’m all alone. But you know what, you’re here for me. You should be my boyfriend.” She slurs, grabbing my shirt. She kisses me, pushing her tongue into my mouth.
“Come on, let’s go fuck!” She says, grabbing my hand. She leads me to a random bedroom, locking the door behind us. She pushes me down on the edge of the bed and begins yanking off my pants. Her hands grab my hard cock and begin stroking up and down, her lips just brushing the tip.
“So big… So much bigger than my boyfriends. Ah, I know. I’m going to take a selfie sucking your cock and send it to him. That’ll teach him a lesson.” She says, pulling out her phone. She takes nearly a dozen selfies as she begins sucking my cock, her eyes crossing as she deepthroats me. Her phone starts buzzing and blowing up with messages as she tosses it aside. She turns around and moves her hair to show me the zip of her dress. I pull it down and help her slip out of the tight material. She’s not wearing any panties and her smooth pussy looks so good as she lays down on the bed, spreading her legs. I grab her waist and thrust my cock inside her, making her mouth open wide as she gasps. Her perky tits bounce as I thrust in and out, my body slamming into hers.
“Fuck me, fuck me harder.” She moans, her eyes rolling in her head. I reach forward and grab her by the throat, making her moan even louder as I gently squeeze it. I fuck her this way for a few more minutes before we switch positions. I lay down and she straddles, sliding my cock back into her pussy. Her ass twerks hypnotically as she bounces up and down. The view is amazing and I can feel my cock about to explodes. She quickly scrambles off of me and begins sucking my cock again. Cum erupts from my shaft and fills her mouth, overflowing and dripping down her chin. She sits back and swallows, grabbing her phone to take another selfie.
“One last photo for my boyfriend. Sorry, make that ex-boyfriend.” She says as the camera clicks.
Attachments
IMG_20231102_223352_094.jpg
IMG_20231102_223352_094.jpg (117.96 KiB)
Viewed 1341 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:00 pm

Field Day

My camera clicks as I take a photo of Serena as she theatrically pushes back her long curly hair with one hand. She’s not a bad model but is completely entitled. She showed up to the field in high heels and immediately began having a go at me because of the mud from last nights rain. I tried to explain to her that I had no control over that but she just rolled her eyes and stormed off towards her mark, her heel getting stuck in the mud after only a few steps. I get a few more photos of her and then suggest we head back to the car to view them. As she walks past me, she slips in the mud, slamming into me and sending my camera spinning out of my hands.
“Watch it!” She snaps as I dive to check on my camera, finding the lens cracked. Anger floods me at having to deal with yet another stuck up wanna be model. I rush forward and grab her, dragging her down into the mud. She screams as she face plants into the ground, her cries muffled by a squelching sound. I roll her onto her back and grab her by the throat as she kicks and struggles. The lacy top she’s modelling tears and I grab at her perky tits with my free hand.
“Don’t bother fighting me Queen. You can either pay for my new camera with your body or I can have you blacklisted from the entire industry.” I say, squeezing her throat. She stops writhing about, her body quivering as she sobs, tears mixing with the mud on her face. I stop playing with her tits and my hands move down to her jeans. I pull them down along with her lacy panties, revealing her pussy and short, dark, curly haired bush.
“Mmm, that’s a good-looking pussy.” I whisper in her ear. I lean back and unbuckle my pants before pulling out my erect cock. I force her legs open and push my cock into her tight pussy. She groans as I begin thrusting in and out, holding onto her waist to steady myself in muddy ground.
“And it’s a good feeling pussy too! It’s so tight.” I mutter as I reach forward to grab her tits again. She tries to rub the mud and tears from her face but only ends up rubbing more in. I pull back and flip her over. I spread her muddy cheeks and ram my cock back into her pussy. I thrust in and out for a bit before ramming my cock as deep into her pussy as I can.
“Oh god!” She cries out as my cock explodes inside her, cum flooding into her. I pull out and she lays there, stunned as my cum slowly oozes out of her.
“Get up. I’ve got a couple bottles of water in my car we can use to wash off the mud.” I say, standing up and turning to make my way back to my car.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1699444139641.jpg
FB_IMG_1699444139641.jpg (30.56 KiB)
Viewed 1324 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:07 pm

Consensual #####

Me and my friend Indi have a deal where I can fuck her whenever I want. It’s not just a free use kind of thing. She has a huge kink for being roughly fucked. For not necessarily giving consent before having her pussy railed. It’s resulted in some amazing situation. I’ve fingered her in the middle of a lecture once, nearly making her scream out loud in pleasure as she squirted. We even got caught fucking in the park once, her body pressed up against a tree as I rammed her from behind.

Today, I’m at her place, stood in the kitchen chatting with her as she prepares to wash up a few dishes. She cries out in annoyance as she splashes water all down her front, turning to face me as her perky tits and large nipples become clearly visible through the soaked fabric. The sight makes my cock instantly harden in my pants and I rush forward. She gasps as I tear open her top and then grab her by the throat with one hand as the other gropes at her tits. I push her up against the counter and then spin her around. I bend her over forward and lift up her skirt, moving aside her panties. I quickly pull out my cock and slide it between her cheeks. She grunts as I slam my cock into her smooth pussy. With one hand I pin her arms behind her back and with the other, I grab a handful of her hair, forcing her down. She moans as I thrust in and out, fucking her as hard and as fast as I can. I pull out and throw her down onto the floor, kneeling down next to her and forcing myself between her legs. I grab her by the throat again, squeezing it gently as I thrust my cock back into her pussy. Her eyes cross as I begin thrusting in and out again, my free hand slapping and playing with her bouncing tits. I lean down and press my lips against hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She gasps for breath as I lean back, her moans growing even louder. I pull out and grab a handful of her hair as I stand up, dragging her up onto her knees. I slap her face with my cock until she opens her mouth. As soon as she does, I ram my cock down her throat. She gags and retches as I fuck her mouth, my cock hitting the back of her throat as I grip her hair on either side of her head, thrusting in and out. I hold her down, every inch of my cock inside her mouth, as the tip explodes, cum flooding her throat. She collapses back as I let go, coughing as she tries to swallow.
“Fuck! That was so hot. I love it when you do that.” She gasps, looking up at me happily as she wipes cum and saliva off her chin.
Attachments
59F5C01C-71B7-4420-8104-8AC3538E2175.jpeg
59F5C01C-71B7-4420-8104-8AC3538E2175.jpeg (80.26 KiB)
Viewed 1287 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:38 pm

A Confidence Boost

Emma is a natural and I make sure she knows it. I compliment her with every click of my camera, changing positions to get the best angles I can. She came to me to get some professional photo’s taken to help boost her confidence and she seems to be really enjoying are session. She even requested me to take some more of her in a more revealing outfit. A sexy one-piece bodysuit and fishnet stockings which makes her long legs and curvy waist truly pop.
“Fucking gorgeous! You should never be shy of your body, it is perfect.” I say, making her blush and giggle. As we finish, I take her over to my laptop and begin showing her the photos, seeing her face light up as we flick through them.
“Oh my god, they’re so fucking good!” She says, turning around and hugging me. As she pulls away slightly, she looks up at me and suddenly we’re kissing. I hear my laptop crash onto the floor as I lift her onto the desk, my tongue pushing into her mouth. I pull down the straps of her bodysuit and begin groping her perky tits, squeezing them in each hand. She lays back and I pull it completely off her, revealing her smooth pussy beneath the tight fishnets.
“Fuck me. Fuck me with your big black cock.” She moans as I tear a hole in her stockings. She bites her lip as I pull out my cock and press it against her pussy. I grab her waist and thrust forward, making her gasp in pleasure as my cock enters her tight hole. I begin thrusting in and out, making her eyes roll into the back of her head as she moans loudly.
“Oh, fuck yes. Kiss me, kiss my tits. Kiss me as you pound me with that big black cock.” She yells, grabbing my shirt and pulling me down to kiss her again. I kiss her for a bit and then move down to kiss her tits, biting and pulling them gently with my tits. This only makes her moan even louder and she screams as she orgasms. Her whole body shakes and she grabs the desk as she squirts.
“Shit… My first big black cock just made me have my first squirt. Now let me finish off that cock with my mouth.” She whispers. I pull out and step back, allowing her to slide down onto her knees. She grasps my cock in both hands and begins stroking it up and down as she kisses the tip. Her eyes cross as she tries to deepthroat me, gagging on my cock as it hits the back of my throat.
“Glaze my face and tits with your cum.” She gasps as she comes up to breath, her hands stroking my cock again. My cock explodes and cum splatters all over her face, dripping down her chin onto her tits.
“Fuck! This photoshoot really was a confidence boost. Now how about you get some photos of me like this?” She says, smiling almost mischievously at me.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-09-095749.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-09-095749.jpeg (222.92 KiB)
Viewed 1231 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Perru97 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:39 pm

Who want cock to my sexy gf? Pm me KIK pellu97
Perru97
Active Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:46 am

Paying off the damages

My neighbour Lauras face pales as I show her my phone, the video of her hitting my car whilst trying to park hers playing the screen. The video clearly shows her ramming my bumper and then getting out to inspect the damage before quickly driving off without leaving so much as a note.
“Please don’t tell my parents. I’ll do anything. They’ll kill me if they find out I damaged the car.” She pleads. I smile and begin slowly looking her up and down. She steps back and a look of disgust crosses her face.
“Oh god no. Please anything but.” She begs, sighing when I shake my head. I sit down on my couch and watch as she pulls off her top. Her perky tits are nestled perfectly in her bra which she unhooks and drops to the floor. She tries to cover her nipples with her arm but drops it after a moment.
“Those are some great tits. Now take off your pants, I want to see your pussy.” I say, leering at her. She rolls her eyes and unbuttons her jeans, pulling them down and kicking them away from her. She then removes her panties and stands before me completely naked.
“Come over her and suck me off.” I command as I pull out my already hard cock. She hesitates for a moment before moving forward and kneeling in front of me. She leans forward and begins sucking me off, her head bobbing up and down. She’s actually quite good and is able to easily deepthroat me without gagging.
“Ok, that’s enough. I need to fuck you.” I say as she comes up to air. She lays down on my couch and spreads her legs. I move forward and begin finger her pussy with one hand whilst the other gropes her tits.
“You are so wet. You must really want my cock inside you.” I whisper as my fingers slide easily inside her. I pull my fingers out of her and lick them clean as I press my cock against her pussy. She gasps as I thrust forward, ramming my cock into her tight hole. She moans as I thrust in and out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. My body slams into her as her moans grow even louder and more orgasmic.
“You’re enjoying this aren’t you, you little Queen?” I tease as I pinch her nipples. This only seems to drive her into another level of ecstasy and she screams in pleasure as she orgasms.
“Get back on your knees. I want to finish in your mouth.” I say, stepping back. She drops to her knees and strokes my cock as she catches her breath. I grab either side of her head and ram my cock down her throat. I hold her in place as my cock explodes, cum flooding into her mouth and down her throat. I let go and gags for a second before swallowing, looking up at me in annoyance.
“That’s fucking disgusting. I hate you.” She mutters as I take back my seat.
“This fun. I especially loved your dripping wet pussy. Can’t wait to do it again.” I say, laughing at her look of shock.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-09-150434.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-09-150434.jpeg (106.85 KiB)
Viewed 1194 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:59 pm

Daddy’s Girl

My wife is travelling for work and my daughter Ashlee has stopped home for the night. I had to go to bed early after I started getting a boner from watching her doing her evening yoga routine. Watching her tight skinny little body contort flexibly just does something to me. After sneaking out and having a cold shower, I settled down in bed watching some nonsense shows to clear my mind. After about an hour I hear a gentle knocking at my door. Ashlee enters and I feel my cock harden instantly as I see what she’s wearing. A short black tank top that reveals her pierced belly and black panties that leave her slender legs bare.
“Sorry Daddy, but I couldn’t sleep. Do you mind if I join you?” She asks, moving closer to me. I too stunned by how she looks to do anything but shake my head. She laughs and giggles as she jumps up and hugs me before climbing under the covers next to me. She snuggles into me and I do everything I can to get my erection to go down but it doesn’t work. After a few minutes she rolls over and looks at me with a mischievous grin.
“You’ve got a boner again Daddy. Am I turning you on? Do you want to fuck me? Cause I want to fuck you.” She whispers, her hand rubbing my cock through my pants. Suddenly, before I can say anything, she straddles me, throwing back the covers.
“I’m so horny Daddy. I just need a cock to fill my pussy. Will you do that for me Daddy?” She asks, lifting her top off over her head and squeezing her small but perky tits. My cock is now completely rock hard and I know she knows because grinding her hips against it.
“How about I just start off with a blowjob? And if you like it, then you fuck me.” She says, moving down and pulling off my pants. Her lips press up against my cock and then she licks up my shaft from the base to the tip. She then begins sucking me off, her head bobbing up and down on my cock. It’s amazing and I grab either side of her head, holding her down. She gags a bit as my cock hits the back of her throat and I can see her eyes cross. I let go and she shoots up, gasping for air.
“Lay down, I’m going to fuck you.” I say, sitting up. She lays back and slips her panties off, spreading her legs into near perfect splits to reveal her smooth pussy. She bites her lip as I move forward and press my cock up against her pussy. She’s so wet that I slide easily inside her, despite the fact that her pussy is amazingly tight.
“Oh Daddy, you’re so big. Fuck! It feels so good.” She moans. I grab hold of her slender curvy waist and begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers. This only makes her moan even louder, her eyes rolling in her head as her mouth opens to form a perfect ‘O’. I reach forward and grab one of her tits, squeezing it and playing with her hard nipple.
“Cum in my mouth Daddy. I want to drink your cum.” She begs as I begin to slow down, my balls ready to explode. I pull out and she scrambles to kneel in front of my cock as I stroke my shaft, her lips pressed just around the tip. I grunt as cum explodes from my cock, flooding her mouth. I move back and she teasingly sticks out her tongue at me, letting cum drip down her chin and onto her tits. She then swallows, smiling happily.
“Mmm, that tastes so good Daddy. Wish we could do this some more.” She whispers, scooping the cum off her tits with her fingers and licking them clean. I lay back down and she snuggles into me, her naked body pressed against mine.
Attachments
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (178.53 KiB)
Viewed 1161 times

Daddy's girl.mp4 [ 17.87 MiB | ]

Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:36 am

Breaking and Entering

Yannis finishes her live stream with a little smile and a wave before the camera cuts off. I turn off my phone and put it in my pocket as I look at Yannis’s house, hidden in her garden. It’s dark so I stick to the shadows as I sneak up to the back door. It’s locked but I easily unlock it with my lockpicks, letting it swing slowly open. I sneak inside and begin searching her house, eventually finding her in her bedroom. She’s facing away from me and has her headphones in so doesn’t hear me as I approach her from behind. She screams as I grab her from behind and force her face down onto the bed. She struggles but I easily overpower her, pinning her arms behind her back. From my pocket, I pull out some zip ties and use them to tie her wrists together. She continues to struggle, writhing about beneath me as I pull down her pants. She’s not wearing any panties and she whimpers as I begin fingering her smooth pussy.
“Mmm, I have been dreaming about doing this to you for ages. Tonight is going to be fun.” I whisper into her ear. She sobs, her cries muffled by her face buried in the covers. I pull out my cock and press it against her pussy. There’s a little gasp and then she’s quiet as I thrust forward, my cock entering her tight pussy. I grab her waist as I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers. After a few minutes I pull out and flip her over.
“I want to see your face when I cum in your pussy.” I say as I tear open her top and begin squeezing her perky tits. Her face is streaked with tears and she looks up at me in fear as I ram my cock back into her pussy. With one hand I grab her by the throat as I thrust in and out, squeezing it gently. A few more minutes pass and I slam my body into hers, my cock going as deep into her pussy as it can. Cum explodes from my tip, flooding her womb. Her eyes open wide in shock and she stares blankly up at the ceiling as I slowly pull out. Cum oozes from her pussy and I grab my phone, taking several photos of her naked body.
“These should keep you quiet, and my cock hard for you for ages.” I say, leaning over her to kiss her nipples and then her soft lips. I leave her there and begin searching her room, pocketing several pairs of her panties.
“You know, I can’t leave here without fucking you again. It’s just too good an opportunity to pass up.” I say, moving back to her and ramming my cock back into her pussy. This time, just as my cock is about to explode, I pull out. Cum splatters all up her body, covering her belly and tits.
“Ah dam, that is fucking amazing. See you around.” I say, snapping another photo of her cum splattered body. I put away my cock and cut the zip ties binding her hands before turning my back on her and leaving.
Attachments
IMG_20230901_000555.jpg
IMG_20230901_000555.jpg (71.25 KiB)
Viewed 1122 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:55 pm

Interested

Faith is a regular at the coffee shop that I work at, and I’m slowly becoming Interested with her. She looks so cute and innocent that I can’t stop thinking about her to the point I follow her home one day. It’s dark out and there’s hardly anyone else about so when she cuts down a dark alley, I speed up my pace. I catch up with her and she lets out a scream of shock as I press her up against a wall, breathing in her perfumed hair. She struggles a bit but I easily overpower her, pinning her face first against the wall.
“Please, just take my purse. Please.” She begs, sobbing slightly.
“Oh, I don’t want your purse.” I whisper in her ear before roughly pulling down her pants. She gasps as my hand smacks against her pale ass cheek, leaving a bright red mark. She looks back over her shoulder, tears streaming down her cheek, as I pull out my hard cock. I grab her tiny waist and pull her towards me, slamming my cock into her tight pussy.
“Holy shit! You’re so tight, I could never have imagined it being this good.” I exclaim as I begin thrusting in and out. Her hands scrabble at the wall, trying to support her, as I continue slamming my body into her, a soft echoing clapping sound reverberating around the alley. I reach round and push my hand up under her top to squeeze her tits. She pretty flat chested but her nipples are hard and pointy so I pinch and twist them, making her yelp in pain. This only makes me fuck her harder though, pounding my body into hers with as much force as a I can. After a few minutes I pull out and spin her around, lifting her up against the wall. Her legs press against either side of me as I thrust in and out, kissing her neck as she whimpers and sobs.
“Now, are you going to be a good girl and suck my cock or am I going to have to be rougher with you.” I ask her, grabbing her by the throat as I pull out. I can feel her body quiver and she slowly nods her head.
“I can’t hear you, speak up.” I command, squeezing her neck.
I’ll do it, I’ll do whatever you want.” She gasps. I let go of her throat and she drops to her knees in front of me. I grab either side of her head and thrust my cock into her mouth, making her gag as it hits the back of her throat. She continues to gag and retch as I roughly fuck her mouth, thrusting in and out as her saliva drips down my balls. I hold her down as my cock explodes, cum flooding her mouth and dripping down her throat. I let go and she coughs and splutters, spitting my cum onto the floor.
“Mmm, this was fun. We should do it again sometime.” I say, putting away my cock and walking off down the alley.
Attachments
7.PNG
7.PNG (1.06 MiB)
Viewed 1082 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:31 pm

Vote for round 1 of the Christmas Story Special here: https://forms.gle/K98Z7k3No8Nenyzq5

Cheaters Never Prosper

Paige has paid me to sit two of her exams for her and I’ve just completed one of them. As I slip it into the middle of the pile of other completed exams, I see the proctor look at me. I quickly turn and make my way out the door, hearing him call out after me as the door swings shut. I make my way to Paige’s dorm room and knock on the door. A few seconds later she opens the door and lets me in, asking me how it went.
“The proctor tried stopping me on my way out but he didn’t see my face. If you want me to do the next exam, I’m going to need something more.” I say, crossing my arms. A look of anger flashes across her face.
“What the hell do mean you need something more? I already paid you! I’m not paying you more.” She yells.
“Oh, I don’t want anymore money. If I’m risking it for your pretty little body… Well, I want a piece of that body.” I say, a smirk growing across my face. Her jaw drops and she steps back in shock.
“You want to fuck me? Oh my god! I can’t believe this. Fine, but I swear to God if you cum in me, I’ll kill you.” She mutters, barging past me to lock her door. I sit down on her bed and watch as she returns to stand in front of me. She sighs and rolls her eyes before stripping off her clothes. She has an amazing body, slender with small but perky tits and a smooth shaved pussy.
“Mmm, you are fucking gorgeous. Now come here and suck my dick.” I say, pulling out my already erect cock. She moves forward and climbs onto the bed, straddling my legs as she leans over. Her lips wrap around my cock and her head begins bobbing up and down. She’s really good and I enjoy it even more when I notice her round ass stuck up in the air. I grab her head and hold her down, making her gag as my cock hits the back of her throat. I let go and she sits up, gasping for air and looking at me angrily.
“Get on all fours, I’m going to fuck you, doggy style.” I tell her as I sit up. She rolls her eyes again and turns around. I move up behind her and press my cock up against her pussy. She gasps as I thrust forward, my cock entering her tight pussy. I reach forward and grab a handful of her long hair, pulling it as I thrust in and out.
“Oh yes, keep moaning like that you Queen.” I say, slapping her ass as she lets out a loud moan of pleasure. I pull out and flip her over onto her back, spreading her legs as I thrust back inside her. Her eyes cross as my body slams into hers and I grab her tits, squeezing them in both hands. I pull out just as my cock explodes, cum splattering up her belly.
“Fuck, that was so good. We should do this again.” I say as I climb off the bed and pull on my pants before moving towards the door.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-13-113052.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-13-113052.jpeg (726.37 KiB)
Viewed 1043 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Vote for round 1 of the Christmas Story Special here: https://forms.gle/K98Z7k3No8Nenyzq5

A Birthday Treat: Part One

It’s my birthday and I’m spending the evening at my place with my friend Christle and cousin Noelia. We’re just eating, drinking and chatting, enjoying the night and each other’s company. As the night goes on, we end up going through nearly 4 whole bottles of wine, the two girls drinking most of it. By midnight both girls are completely wasted, their words slurred and movements jerky.
“Fuck, I am so drunk…” Giggles Noelia as she stands up, staggering as she takes a step towards the kitchen. She returns a few moments later carrying another bottle of wine which she opens.
“You pour it, you’re not as drunk as me.” She says, thrusting the bottle towards me. The girls then begin chatting about their exes as I pour the wine into our three glasses.
“I haven’t had a good fuck in months. Not since my gf dumped me, and even then, he was shit in bed. I’m so horny all the time, it’s so frustrating” Christle says, surprising me by her sudden openness. I pass her glass over and she blushes as she realises what she just said, shyly changing the topic. Another half an hour passes and we finish off the bottle, Noelia slowly passing out on the couch.
“Right, I think I’m going to call it a night.” I say, standing up. Christle agrees and quietly follows me upstairs, passing me to get to her room. I enter my room and grab a few blankets from my closet before making my way back out into the corridor. I spot that Christle has left her door ajar and I can just see her begin stripping off her clothes. I sneak closer and peak through the door as she lifts her top up over her head, throwing it into a pile of dirty clothes. My cock hardens as I watch as she reaches behind her and unhooks her bra, shrugging it off before throwing it to the same pile as her top. I get a brief look at her perky tits as she turns her back to me and picks up a pyjama top, pulling it on over her head. She then bends over as she takes off her jeans, pulling her panties off with them. I can’t see her pussy from this angle, but her bare round ass looks great. She struggles to pull on her pyjama shorts and ends up falling over onto the on the bed. She rolls onto her back and lifts her legs into the air as she pulls up the shorts. I quickly pull back as she looks in the direction of the door, holding my breath as I hope she didn’t spot or hear me. I can hear her moving around inside the room so I begin to move away slightly but I realise it’s just her climbing into the bed. With the impromptu show over, I head back down the stairs and drape the blankets over the still sleeping Noelia, taking to time make sure she’s fully covered. I then go back to my room and get ready for bed, putting on my pyjamas and climbing under my covers. But I can’t sleep, for nearly an hour I lay there, tossing and turning as my mind is filled with images of Christle’s half naked body. Eventually, I get out of bed and make my way out into the dark corridor, peaking my head through her still open bedroom door. I can just make out her sleeping form lying on the bed, the covers pulled up to just below her chin. I enter the room and approach her bed as quietly as I can. Carefully, trying not to wake her, I pull back the covers. She’s laying on her back one leg curled up to the side and the other out straight. Her curled-up leg has lifted up her shorts so I can just glimpse her pussy. It’s shaved smooth and I can feel my hard cock practically burst from my pants. I slowly pull up her top to reveal her perky tits. I pull out my cock and begin stroking off to her, pumping my shaft as I gently squeezing her tits with my free hand. After a minute or two, I slowly begin sliding my hand along her smooth belly and down the front of her shorts. My fingers rub her pussy and she lets out a soft moan, her head rolling to one side. I slip a finger inside her and finger her for a minute before pulling my hand back out. I lick my finger, tasting her sweet pussy.
“I can’t take it anymore. I need to fuck you.” I say, climbing onto the bed. I pull off her shorts and lift her legs onto my shoulders. I press the tip of my cock against her pussy and slowly push it inside her. She feels amazing, her pussy is so tight that I just know that I won’t last more than a few minutes. A few minutes that I’m going to enjoy. I take a hold of her waist as I start thrusting back and forth, gently fucking her.
“God dam, Christle! I need to get you drunk more often.” I mutter as I lean down and begin sucking on her nipples. They are hard and pointy, and I circle them with my tongue before biting down on them. I hear her moaning softly, whispering in her sleep.
“Mmm, give it to me. Give it to me good.” She moans. I look up and see her head loll side to side, her eyes still shut. Leaning back and grabbing her waist, I begin moving with more force, thrusting in and out so my body is slamming into hers. Her tits bounce in time with each thrust I make into her pussy, every inch of me sliding inside her. My balls feel like they’re about to burst but I hold my orgasm back as I continue fucking her. Unable to hold myself back any longer, I pull out. My cock explodes and cum splatters up her belly, reaching all the way up to her tits.
“Oh, fucking hell Christle. That was so good. I can’t leave yet. I need to have another go.” I gasp as I watch the cum pool in her belly button and drip down her hips. I roll her over onto her stomach and begin playing with her ass. She has nice round cheeks which I slap and watch as they ripple. I spread her cheeks with both hands and press my cock against her asshole. It’s too tight for my cock to enter so I quickly spit on it, lubing it with my saliva. It’s still difficult but this time I’m able to push the tip of my cock inside her. As I slowly push further inside her, she begins to moan and groan, her body writhing about.
“Ah, ah. Ow.” She groans, beginning to stir. I quickly pull out and move back from her, hoping she hasn’t woken up. I wait a minute, hovering over her, as I wait for to settle back into her deep drunken sleep. As soon as I’m confident she’s back asleep, I straddle her legs. Once again, I spread her ass cheeks but this time, I push my cock back into her pussy. I play with her ass as I thrust in and out, slapping and groping her cheeks. Spreading her cheeks, I press my thumb up against her asshole, tentatively pushing it inside. She doesn’t react as I thumb her ass, slowly pushing it in and out. I reach forward with my other hand and grab her plaited ponytail. As my body slams into hers, I pull on her hair, wrapping it around my hand. I begin moving faster and faster, no longer worrying about waking her. Every part of me is telling me not to cum in her but I drown it out as I thrust as deep into her as I can. My cock explodes, cum flooding her pussy as it shoots out of the tip. I hold myself inside her, not quite able to believe that I just came in her.
“Shit, that felt even better than the first time. I just hope you’re on birth control Christle.” I say as I slowly pull out. I roll her back over onto her back and spread her legs, seeing a small trickle of cum ooze out of her pussy and drip down onto the bed. I pick up my phone and quickly snap a few photos of her, getting several different angles of her naked body. I climb off the bed and pull my pyjamas back on before redressing her, pulling her shorts on and her top down. Smiling I turn and head towards the down, glancing back at her as I shut it behind me. As soon as the latch clicks it turn and lean against the wall, my heart thumping with the last traces of adrenaline.
Attachments
Christle.jpg
Christle.jpg (111.88 KiB)
Viewed 994 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:39 pm

What I do
I write custom first-person stories about any girl you want! It can be anyone you know or a celebrity (that includes influencers). I have three different types of stories which I can create. They are: Free Shorts, Paid Long and Narrated. If you are wanting a Celebrity story, it will be treated as a series so once a celebrity has appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel. When messaging me please let me know if you’d like a Paid Long or a Narrated story before sending your girl/theme. And don’t forget to check out my latest posts for any news or updates

Free Story
Each story will be 500 words minimum and can be pretty much any theme (check bellow for my limits). These stories are always posted. As this is my most popular story type, any new requests will take a few days to be written and posted. I know these are free but once it’s posted any karma you can send is greatly appreciated and lets me know you enjoyed it.

Paid Long Story
These paid stories are £5 each and are guaranteed 1500 words minimum. I also push these to the top of my to do list and try and get them out within a day or two. These can be done privately or posted, so let me know which you’d prefer. Payments can be made via PayPal or Virtual Currency (preferably bit coin) transfer only.

Narrated Story
For £5, I’ll write one of my standard first person short stories and I’ll also create an AI generated reading of the same story, but from the girl’s perspective and using a female voice. I have access to a variety of accents so if you want something specific, let me know, otherwise I’ll just use a random voice type. If you want one of my longer stories with an AI reading it’ll cost £10. I only can do so many of these each month so I’ll be working on a first come first served basis. These too can be done either public or private. I can also try to make a Celebrity voice set if you want, but as this will take more time it’ll cost £1 more. So, a short Celebrity voiced story would be £6 and a long story would be £11.
Check out this story here to see what it’s like: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=981130&p=13412132#p13412132

How it works
Send me a message with your request, a few pics of the girl, her name, the theme and which service you would like. I’ll only post one picture, whichever one I think best fits the story or looks the best. Please don’t just put “Do this Queen”, send an actual message with a relevant title so I know what you want. Try to make your theme more than one or two words, the more details you give, the easier it is for me. I'll try and get your story posted within a few days but if it has been more than 7 days since your request and I haven’t let you know if it’s done, please message me, otherwise don’t ask for updates. Once your story has been posted I will send you a link. You can also message me on wickr or session. Please do not post your requests here, message me. I don’t mind you sharing the stories on other threads but don’t take credit for them and if you can, please include a link back to my original thread.

Limits
All my stories are first person single male (this can be a trans woman with a cock if you prefer) but there can be as many girls as you like (real girls only, not anime or drawings). I won’t do graphic torture, blood/periods, snuff(rp), scatt/piss, gangbang, gay, animal/monster or anyone who is clearly too young or really old. I also don’t do movie characters but I can do the actresses though. Otherwise, I’m pretty much open to any request!
Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Monthly Special Fantasy Story
I also have a long fantasy story thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1002471&p=13628214#p13628206.
Once a month I’ll post a long story there with a more fantasy / Sci-fi theme. The girls for these stories will be created using an AI generator and the themes can be voted for here: https://forms.gle/ypHZsrukhdT2cpyy9.
These stories are purely for fun and aren’t requestable but if you would like to suggest a theme, feel free to post it on the thread and if I like it, I’ll add it to the next month’s vote.

Wickr: themadne24
Session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post