NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Custom Stories of your favourite girls!

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Custom Stories of your favourite girls!

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:04 pm

Vote for round 1 of the Christmas Story Special here: https://forms.gle/K98Z7k3No8Nenyzq5
You can check out my monthly long fantasy stories here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=986755#p13354214. And don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next month!
Disclaimer: All stories are pure fiction

Naughty Daddy

My daughter Layla is maturing into a gorgeous young woman and I can’t help but feel some desire for her. It’s even grown to the point where I install some tiny cameras in her room so I can watch her change. The first time I watched her masturbating made me so horny that I ended up fucking her mother so hard she was begging me to stop. Layla’s perky tits continue to drive me wild and one day when her mother is at work, I open up the live stream on my phone. I’ve just caught her getting changed. She’s dancing around to some music, completely naked, as she tosses clothes out of her closet and onto the floor. My cock instantly hardens and I watch as she tosses another top over her shoulder, singing along to the loud music. Suddenly she looks directly at the camera and approaches it.
“Hey Daddy. I know you’re watching me, why don’t you just come in here? We can have some fun.” She says mischievously before covering the camera with a top. I stare in shock for a moment before jumping up and running to her room. I stop at her door and calm myself down before knocking.
“Come in Daddy!” I hear her voice call out. I open the door and slowly step inside. She laying seductively on her bed, her legs spread as she slowly fingers her shaved pussy.
“Come and fuck me, Daddy. I’m so horny. Come and fuck me with your big dick, Daddy.” She whispers, beckoning me to come closer. I don’t need her to tell me twice so I move forward towards her bed, stripping off my clothes. She smiles as I climb on the bed and lean over her. I cup her chin and then kiss her before moving down her body. I kiss her perky tits, gently biting her hard nipple. I move further down and she gasps as I begin kissing her pussy. I begin eating her out, my tongue circling her tasty pussy.
“Oh god Daddy! That feels so good.” She moans. By the time I’m done, her pussy is dripping wet and she is breathing heavily. I sit up and press my cock again her pussy, seeing her bite her lip in anticipation. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as I slide inside her, my hands holding her waist.
“Oh Daddy, you’re so big.” She gasps as I begin thrusting in and out, my body slamming into her. I reach forward and grab her throat, leaning down to kiss her again as I continue pounding my cock into her.
“Will you cum on my tits Daddy?” She asks. I pull out and straddle her chest, letting her wrap her tits around either side of my cock. A few seconds later my cock explodes, hot sticky cum splattering all over her chest and tits.
“Thank you, Daddy! You can cum in my pussy now if you want. Oh, and just so you know, I've known about those cameras ever since you installed them.” She says, scooping up some of my cum with her fingers. She licks them clean, moaning in pleasure as she swallows every drop. Just as I thrust my cock back into her pussy, I hear a noise from behind me.
“What the actual fuck are your doing!” Cries out a voice. Layla screams in shock and I spin around to see my wife and Laylas mother standing in the door, a look of utter disbelief on her face.
Attachments
1236A535-6705-4EFC-8D23-64F1E8912C29.jpeg
1236A535-6705-4EFC-8D23-64F1E8912C29.jpeg (85.05 KiB)
Viewed 1757 times
This account is mine now bitch
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:31 pm

Vote for round 1 of the Christmas Story Special here: https://forms.gle/K98Z7k3No8Nenyzq5
You can check out my monthly long fantasy stories here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=986755#p13354214. And don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next!

Open for Anything: A Dove Cameron Story

Meeting Dove Cameran at Comi-con was amazing. I got to have a photoshoot with her and she even gave me a hug. I was so happy that I just got to meet her so when she stepped into the hotel elevator with me later that night, I was too stunned to speak. She instantly recognised me from before and smiles at me.
“Hi, we met earlier, right? You had a good day?” She asks, as the doors slowly slide shut. I nod my head, unable to trust my voice. She smiles and approaches me, backing me up into a corner. She places her hands on my waist and her lips brush mine.
“Want to come back to my room for some fun?” She whispers, her hand moving up to squeeze my tit.
“I do, I do want to, but… But I need to tell you something first… I’m trans. I present as female but I still have a cock” I say, staring at her as I wait for her reaction.
“Really? I would never be able to tell. You’re so hot and I’m open for anything.” She says, smiling as she leans into kiss me again. The elevator dings and the doors open as Dove grabs my hand and leads me to her room. We enter and she pushes me down onto her bed, laying on top of me. We kiss, our tongues wrestling to push into each other’s mouth. I feel her hands unbutton my jeans and then grab my cock. She moves down between my legs and then licks my cock, her tongue running up from the base to the tip.
“Hot body and a huge cock, you are perfect.” She says before beginning to suck me off. She’s amazing, her blonde head bobbing up and down, taking every inch of my cock down her throat. After a few minutes she moves back up and kisses me again. We break apart and begin completely stripping off our clothes. Dove has nice perky tits and her pussy is shaved smooth.
“Your tits are amazing, so big and bouncy.” She says as she reaches forward to feel them in both hands. I smile and kiss her before pushing her down onto the bed. She parts her long slender legs and I lean down, kissing the inside of her thigh. She gasps and moans as I begin eating her out, my tongue exploring every crevice of her pussy. She tastes amazing and I begin kissing my way up her body, kissing each of her nipples before getting to her neck.
“Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock already.” She moans in my ear as I gently nibble on her ear. I lean back and grab her waist as I thrust forward. Her pussy is so tight and wet that I nearly cum instantly. Her eyes roll in her head and she moans loudly as I begin thrusting in and out.
“Oh fuck! You’re so big! Don’t stop!” She cries out as my body slams into hers. I reach forward and grab her throat, squeezing it as I lean down to kiss her again.
“I’m gonna cum. You’re making me cum.” She moans loudly. Her back arches and she screams as her whole body convulses. She squirts, the force pushing me out of her as she covers me with her juices.
“Oh fuck, it’s been so long since I squirted like that.” She gasps, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I lean down and lick up all of her squirt from her dripping pussy before sliding my cock back inside her.
“Cum in me if you want, you deserve it.” She says, smiling up at me. I begin thrusting in and out faster than before, making her tits bounce from the force of each thrust. My cock explodes deep inside, my cum flooding her pussy. I pull out and lay down next to her, my hand resting gently on her belly. We lay there for a few minutes, just listening to the sound of each other breathing.
“I’m going for a shower. You want to join me?” She asks, slowly climbing off the bed and looking back over her shoulder as she makes her way towards the bathroom.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-14-121747.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-14-121747.jpeg (82.92 KiB)
Viewed 1703 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:58 pm

You can check out my monthly long fantasy stories here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=986755#p13354214. And don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next!

The Bets

Me and my roommate Chelsea compete on everything, making bets that the looser would have to do something for the winner. Each bet has become more and more wild, leading to some embarrassing moments for the looser. Today we’re at home watching a random local football match on the tv.
“I bet, if the local team win, you have to be my slave for a whole day. You have to do whatever I want… But if the away team wins, I’ll suck your cock.” She says, laughing. I look at the score and see that the local team is way ahead and that the chances of me winning the bet are low. But Chelsea has just opened up a new opportunity for me. I’ve been trying to think of a way that would let me fuck her if I won but I hadn’t come up with anything.
“Deal!” I say, shaking her hand, my heart thumping as I pray for the away team. As the match goes on, things stay pretty level until in the last five minutes where the away team suddenly overtake their opponents and win.
“Fuck! There’s no way I thought I’d lose.” Cries out Chelsea, jumping up from her seat as she stares at the final score in shock. I smirk as she turns to look at me, her cheeks blushing.
“A bet’s a bet. You want to do this here or in my room?” I ask her. She rolls her eyes and storms off towards my room so I quickly scramble to follow her. We stand in the middle of my room and she reaches down to unbuckle my pants. She gasps and looks down in surprise as she stares at my cock in her hand.
“Holy shit! You’re so fucking big. How did I not know you where this big?” She asks as she kneels down.
“Tell you what, how about another bet? If I can make you cum in three minutes, we’re done. If you last that long, then you can fuck me.” She says as she strokes my cock. I nod and pull out my phone, starting a three-minute timer. As soon as the clock starts counting down, her lips wrap around my cock and she begins sucking me off. Her head bobs up and down my shaft and she gags as she tries to deepthroat me, my cock sliding down her throat. My alarm blares, signalling the end of the three minutes. Chelsea leans back, gasping for air as a bead of saliva drips down her chin.
“Alright then, you can fuck me.” She says, pulling her top off over her head. She then stands up and pulls off her pants before laying down on my bed with her legs spread. She licks her fingers and then rubs her hairy pussy as I move up between her legs. I grab her waist and thrust forward, my cock sliding into her pussy. She moans as I thrust in and out, her large tits bouncing under the force of my thrusts. I ram my cock as deep into her as I can just as my cock explodes, cum filling her pussy.
“Oh shit! Did you just fucking cum in me? I’m not on the pill. Shit!” She yells, jumping up and running out my room.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-15-192547.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-15-192547.jpeg (365.43 KiB)
Viewed 1675 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:36 pm

Susceptible

The model that I’m working with, Lily, is brand new to the world of modelling and has no idea what she’s doing. I keep trying to give her directions and hints but she either doesn’t seem to understand them or just completely ignores me. Frustrated, I call a break and go to get a couple glasses of water. In her glass I pour a drug that will help her loosen up and become more susceptible to commands. I hand her the glass and she downs it in one go. The drug takes affect almost immediately and her eyes unfocus as she sways gently.
“How about we change the theme a bit. I’ve got something that’ll work very well with you.” I suggest. She nods her and follows me to a stack of boxes containing a whole variety of different outfits. I open one and pull a thick leather collar and chain.
“Why don’t you take off those clothes and put these on instead.” I say, handing her the collar and two sets of leather cuffs. She nods her head and begins stripping off in front of me, dropping her clothes onto the floor. I watch, smiling as she fastens the collar around her neck and then hands me the chain. She bends over and cuffs her ankles with one of the pair of cuffs before standing up straight and turning around so that I can cuff her hands behind her back. I yank on her chain and lead her back to the shooting area, walking slowly as she shuffles behind me. I take a few photos of her in a few different submissive positions, making sure to focus in on her small but perky tits and her smooth pussy.
“Get on your knees, I want you to suck my cock.” I say, approaching her. She drops to her knees and opens her mouth as I pull out my cock, slapping it against her face before ramming it in her mouth. I grab either side of her head and she gags as I begin roughly fucking her throat.
“Turn around. I’m going to fuck you now.” I command, letting go of her head but keeping hold of her chain. She turns and bends over, her face pressed against the ground and her ass stuck in the air. I kneel behind her and ram my cock into her pussy. She’s tight and let out a little moan as I begin thrusting in and out, slapping her ass occasionally with my free hand. I’m rough, slamming my body into hers so hard that she groans, her ass turning red from where I’d slapped it.
“Turn around again. I’m going to give you the perfect cum shot.” I say, pulling out. She struggles to turn and I impatiently yank on her chain, making her almost lose her balance. She sticks her tongue out and her eyes cross as I jerk my cock in front of her. I grunt as I orgasm, cum exploding from my cock and covering her face.
“Stay like that, don’t move.” I say, turning to get my camera. I take nearly two dozen photos of her as cum drips down her face and onto her tits.
“Perfect, you can get dressed now. I’ll send the photos to you in a few days.” I say, releasing one of her wrists.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-15-211728.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-15-211728.jpeg (277.84 KiB)
Viewed 1629 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:40 pm

Check out my monthly long fantasy stories here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=986755#p13354214. And don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next month!
Feel free to message me if you want to make a request or have questions about my stories. I’m also on wickr as themadne24 and session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915.

Getting Even

I’m at my high school reunion in a hotel and it’s been great to see my old friends. We’re chatting and drinking when I hear a loud laugh behind me, a laugh that I instantly recognise. I turn and see Zoe, my old crush who who’d bully and tease me whenever she could, laughing with her friends. She still looks really good, her low-cut dress revealing her bouncy milf tits. She glances in my direction and flashes a smile at me, almost as if she’s completely forgotten all of her bullying. I try to ignore her for rest of the evening but I keep bumping into her, the last time as I take the elevator up to my room. She’s completely wasted, a half-drunk bottle of wine clutched in her hand as she stumbles into the elevator. She collapses down in the corner, her head resting against the wall. I look down at her in disdain and realise she’s passed out. I try kicking her but she doesn’t move, except for dropping the bottle of wine and spilling it all down the front of her dress and the floor. I shake my head and bend over, picking her up as I half carry, half drag her towards my room. I dump her on my bed and then go back to shut and lock my door. Her dress had pulled down as I carried her and as I approach, I get a look at her tits.
“I have been wanting to do this for years. Now let’s see how much those stupid brats of yours fucked up your body.” I say as I grab her tits in both hands, squeezing them gently. I then pull her dress completely off her and toss it to the floor, following it with her lacy thong a second later. Her pussy is completely smooth and she lets out a low moan as I slowly rub it. I pull out my cock and move up between her legs. I grab her waist as I thrust forward, my cock sliding easily into her. Her tits bounce and jiggle as I thrust in and out, my body slamming into hers. As I continue fucking her, leaning down to suck on her tits, I hear her moaning a name I don’t recognise but assume is her husbands.
“Your stupid husband’s not here, Queen.” I mutter as I pull out and roll her over onto her stomach. She has a nice ass which I slap a few times before spreading her cheeks and ramming my cock back into her pussy. I grab her ponytail and wrap it around my fist as I thrust in and out. Grunting in pleasure, I ram my cock as deep into her as I can. It explodes, cum flooding her pussy as it shoots out of my cock.
“Fuck, I hope you pregnant and have to raise my bastard.” I say, pulling out and rolling her back over. I grab my phone and get several photos of her before lying down next to her. The next morning, I wake as she scrambles out of bed and hurriedly pulls on her dress before darting out of the door, her panties still on the floor.
Attachments
D7E6C06E-6FC6-4F57-9364-54D4031AE98A.jpeg
D7E6C06E-6FC6-4F57-9364-54D4031AE98A.jpeg (1.58 MiB)
Viewed 1578 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:46 pm

Here’s a great example of both my narrated stories and a celebrity voice clone. If you’re interested in something like this, check out this link here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=981130&start=150#p13844419.

Golf Queen: A Taylor Darling Story

I’ve gone out golfing with my buddies as there’s an odd number of us, I’ve ended up partnering with ASMRtist Taylor Darling. She hasn’t been golfing for long so we’re a couple holes behind the rest of the group. I don’t mind though as I’m having fun chatting with her, using whatever chance I can to flirt. As she’s driving the caddy through a quiet, wooded area, she turns down a barely used track and come to a stop as soon as we’re out of sight. As soon we stop, she straddles me, her lips pressing against mine in a passionate kiss. My hands grab her round ass beneath her short skirt, squeezing them as her tongue pushes into my mouth. She slides down my body, pulling off my pants as she kneels in front of me.
“Mmm, your cock is huge. Bet your cum is delicious,” she giggles, grasping my cock in both of her hands. She strokes my cock as she kisses the tip, her tongue teasing it as she locks eyes with me. Slowly she starts moving down my shaft, gagging as she gets barely halfway down my shaft.
“Oh my god, you’re too big. I don’t think I can take all of you, but I’m ready to try,” she whispers excitedly. She closes her eyes and her head dives down on cock, sliding it down her throat as she tries not to retch.
“Oh fuck!” she gasps as she comes back up, gasping for breath, “Fuck me. I want you to tear me in half.” She stands up and drops her skirt and thong revealing her smooth pussy. She leans against the caddy and I stand up to move behind her. Her pussy is tight and she lets a moan as I slowly guide my cock inside, holding her waist to keep her in place. Her moans grow louder as I thrust in and out, her knuckles turning white as she grips the caddy roof tightly.
“Fuck me, I can feel my belly bulging with each thrust!” she cries out, looking back at me with her eyes rolling back in her head. I reach around under her and grab her perky tits, squeezing them through her top and bra.
“Don’t stop, I’m gonna cum!” she moans, collapsing forward against the caddy. I grab her by the waist again and start fucking her faster and faster, my body slamming into hers. She cries out as she orgasms and I can feel her whole-body shuddering in pleasure. I reach back around to squeeze her tits, this time moving my hand under her bra to pinch her hard nipples.
“Let me know when you’re gonna cum, I want to taste it. I want to feel your hot cum dripping down my throat,” she breathlessly whispers. After a few minutes I pull out her pussy and step back, allowing her to turn and kneel in front of me again. She starts sucking me off again, her mouth just working my tip as her hands work my shaft. It doesn’t take long until my cock explodes, a huge load of cum filling her mouth. I pull back and she sticks her tongue out at me, teasing me as cum drips down onto her top.
“Mmm, that was so good. I’m gonna have to invite you back to my place sometime,” she says as she swallows, her eyes closed in enjoyment. We both quickly dress and I drive the caddy back to the club house, dropping off the keys before heading back to my car and saying a goodbye to Taylor. Just as I’m about to pull away my phone beeps and I open it up to see a picture from Taylor. She’s in her car, her top pulled down to reveal her nipples as she smiles playfully. My phone beeps again, this time with the message, ‘Already missing you inside me, want to meet up tomorrow for some more fun?’
Attachments

Taylor Golfing (1).mp4 [ 18.46 MiB | ]

IMG_2851.jpg
IMG_2851.jpg (681.33 KiB)
Viewed 1524 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby georgebrundley » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:53 pm

Bump
georgebrundley
Active Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:24 pm

A Birthday Treat: Part Two

My heart thumps as I lean against the wall, the last vestiges of adrenaline pumping through my veins. I still can’t believe what I just did Christle and decide to head downstairs to get myself a glass of water to cool myself off with. As I pass through the living room, I see my cousin Noelia stir and slowly sit up on the couch she passed out on, pushing her long dyed hair out of her face.
“Hey cousin! Come here, I wanna show you something.” She says, drunkenly slurring her words. I approach her and she reaches out over the back of the couch, grabbing my shirt. She pulls me in and suddenly her lips are pressed against mine. Letting go of me she leans back and pulls her top off over her head, revealing her bare perky tits.
“Christle said you also haven’t had any in a while. What do you say to a drunken sloppy blowjob from your cousin?” She says laughing, her tits jiggling up and down. “Come on, I’ll even let you cum on my face. It’s a one-time offer, just for your birthday.” I had begun moving before she’d even finished, practically jumping over the couch as I move to sit on it. Noellia laughs again and kneels down as I pull out my cock.
“Mmm, you’re kinda big. How have you not got a girlfriend?” She asks as she kneels down, her hand reaching out to grasps my cock. She begins stroking up and down, her hand stroking my cock as she leans in spits on it. She licks my cock, running her tongue from the base to the tip. She smiles and then begins sucking me off, her head bobbing up and down. I grab either side of her head, getting fistfuls of her coloured hair. She gags as I hold her head down, struggling to push herself away.
“What the fuck? I said I’d give you a blowjob, not let you fuck my throat.” She says angrily, wiping saliva from her chin.
“How about I just fuck you instead?” I say, pushing her to the ground and straddling her. She struggles as I grab her by the throat, slapping away her hands. I easily overpower her and flip her over onto her stomach.
“Oh my god! Please stop. This is going to far.” She cries out as I yank down her pants and panties. She looks back over her shoulder as I pin her arms behind her back with one hand, the other slapping her round ass.
“Why are you struggling? You know you want me to fuck you. Why else would you want to suck my cock, you Queen.” I say as I slide my cock between her cheeks. She freezes, letting out a gasp of shock as my cock enters her tight pussy, sliding inside her.
“Dam cousin, you’re tight.” I say as I begin thrusting in and out. My body slams into hers and she occasionally lets out a low moan or gasp. I let go of her wrists and her hands fall to her side as I grab a handful of her hair, wrapping it around my fist.
“Get on your knees, left me fuck you doggy style.” I say, pulling out and allowing her to move. She slowly raises herself up on her hands and knees as I keep hold of her hair. I thrust my cock back into her pussy and begin fucking her as hard as I can, ramming my cock in and out. I let go of her hair and reach around underneath her to squeeze her tits, playing with them in both hands.
“It’s a shame you’re my cousin. Imagine all the fun we could have together if people didn’t think it was disgusting, fucking idiots that they are.” I whisper in her ear, making her cry out in pain as I suddenly twist her nipples. I keep fucking her this way for a few minutes, my hands still playing with her tits, before pulling out and flipping her over onto her back. She looks up at me with wide eyes as I lift up one of her legs, bringing her foot to mouth. She recoils slightly as I lick the sole of her foot, my tongue tickling her. I begin sucking on her toes, her painted nail matching her hair. I suck each toe in turn before dropping her leg.
“Your pussy is amazing; I’m really enjoying fucking you.” I say as I rub her smooth pussy. She lets out a low moan, a tear trickling down her cheek as she closes her eyes and turns her face away from me. I lean down and kiss each of her tits before biting her nipples, pulling on them gently with my teeth. I lean back and make her spread her legs, lifting them so her feet rest on my shoulders. I thrust my cock back into her pussy, seeing her eyes fly open wide as I re-enter her tight hole. I hold her waist as I thrust in and out, the force of my thrusts making her tits bounce and jiggle.
“Are you on birth control?” I ask as I feel myself edging closer to orgasm. She hurriedly shakes her head, letting out a cry of “No!” as she does.
“Fuck, that’s a shame. You feel so good though!” I say as I quickly pull out, my cock exploding. Cum splatters along her stomach, pooling in her belly button. A few drops even land on her tits, dripping down them. She sighs in relief and her body seems to relax as I take a moment to catch my breath.
“Oh, I’m not done yet. I’m not going to be done until I’ve cum at least another two times.” I say, grabbing her throat and forcing her face to look up at me. She sobs, fresh tears welling in her eyes as I thrust my cock back inside her.
“Don’t worry, though. I’ll make sure not to cum in your pussy, don’t want to accidently knock you up.” I laugh as I slam my body into hers as hard as I can. I stare into her eyes as I fuck her, my hand around her throat slowly squeezing shut. She gasps as it becomes hard to breath, her fingers clawing at my hand. I snort in laughter and let go, leaning back to grab her waist as she takes great gasps of air, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I pull out and my cock explodes again, adding another layer of cum to her belly.
“How about you ride me for a bit. I want to see your ass bounce.” I say, sitting back up on the couch. It takes a minute before she moves, slowly sitting up and then standing. She turns around and sits on my lap, kneeling on the couch, her legs either side of mine. I sit back and watch as she reaches underneath her and grabs my cock. She lowers herself down onto me, slowly guiding my cock into her pussy.
“Mmm, you’ve got a nice ass. You ever done anal?” I ask as she begins bouncing up down.
“No, I’m not doing it with you, no matter what you do.” She replies, glancing back at me over her shoulder.
“Maybe not tonight. But if you ever want to do it, just let me know. I would love to fuck your tight virgin ass.” I say, slapping both of her ass cheeks as she rises back up. She scoffs and even though she’s not looking at me, I can tell she just rolled her eyes in annoyance. I let her ride me for a bit before lifting her off me and standing up.
“Why don’t you suck me off some more? Give me that sloppy blowjob you promised.” I suggest. This time I do see her roll her eyes as she drops to her knees in front of me. She opens her mouth and leans forward so my cock enter it.
“Dam, now that is a sloppy blowjob!” I exclaim as her head moves back and forth, saliva dripping down my balls. Despite the rough fucking I’d just given her, she gives me the best blowjob I’ve ever had, taking time to suck on my balls and to kiss and lick my shaft. I can’t help myself, I grab her head again, holding her down as my cock explodes. Cum floods her mouth and throat, making her gag and retch.
“I’m not letting go until you swallow.” I say as she struggles against me. She struggles for a few more seconds before swallowing. As soon as I let go, she falls back coughing and gagging.
“Oh my god! That’s fucking disgusting.” She moans, crawling over to the nearby coffee table. She picks up a half-drunk wine bottle and begins drinking straight from the bottle, not seeming to care she spills some down her front. My phone camera clicks as she stands and turns to look at me, dropping the now empty wine bottle back onto the table.
“If you fucking share those pictures, or tell anyone you fucked me, I’ll kill you.” She says angrily before storming off towards the bathroom. I redress and make my way into the kitchen to get the glass of water I’d originally come down to get, my mind playing back images of both Christle and Noellia’s bodies as I fucked them.

The next morning, I notice Noellia has left and that there is a nearly empty bottle of vodka with the wine bottles which hadn’t been there last night.
Attachments
Noelia.jpg
Noelia.jpg (123.11 KiB)
Viewed 1482 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:57 am

Check out my monthly long fantasy stories here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=986755#p13354214. And don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next month!
Feel free to message me if you want to make a request or have questions about my stories. I’m also on wickr as themadne24 and session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915.

Cheating

I’ve been attracted to Mia since I met her but she’s said she wasn’t into black guys. This only made me want her more. One night I’m over her place for movie night and we’re sat next to each other on her couch eating popcorn. Halfway through, she stops the movie and tells me she needs to go to the bathroom. She returns a few minutes later completely naked, her perky little tits bouncing up and down, and her pussy clean shaved.
“My boyfriend has been pissing me off recently. So, let’s have some fun, I’m so horny right now.” She says as she walks over towards me. She kneels down in front of me, her hands reaching up my belt. She pulls down my pants and stares as my hardened cock is revealed.
“Oh fuck! You’re so much bigger than my boyfriend.” She whispers, her hand slowly stroking my shaft. She leans in and begins to suck me off, gagging on my large cock, barely able to fit into her mouth. She stands up and tells me to fuck her before kneeling down on the couch. I get up and move around behind her. I slap her ass and then press my cock against her pussy, pushing it inside her tight hole. She gasps loudly and begins to moan as I thrust in and out, my body slamming into hers. She looks back at me, her eyes crossed and tongue sticking out in an ahegao like expression.
“Fuck me harder, fuck me like a little Queen.” She begs so I pull out and tell her to roll over onto her back. She spreads her legs and I thrust my cock back into her pussy. I begin pounding her harder than before, my hands slapping at and groping her tits. She begins to moan louder than before as I thrust in and out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. After a few minutes she squirts all over me, screaming in orgasmic pleasure.
“Holy shit! I’ve never done that before.” She gasps as I continue to fuck her, my hand now wrapped around her throat. Several more minutes pass and I pull out, telling her to get on her knees. She opens her mouth and I grab either side of her head, holding her short hair. I begin to fuck her throat, ramming my cock as deep as I can, making gags as my cock slides down her throat. I yank her head back and cum explodes over her face, getting it in her eyes and still open mouth. She begins to laugh as she scoops it up with her fingers, licking them clean before swallowing.
“Fuck, that was the best sex I’ve ever had. I can’t believe I took so long to realise how good black cock is.” She says, looking up at me smiling. I end up spending the night with her, spooning her in her bed rather than sleeping on the couch like we originally planned.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-27-090639.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-27-090639.jpeg (179.09 KiB)
Viewed 1437 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:40 pm

The Sales Assistant

I’ve taken a part time job in a women’s clothing store to help pay bills but it’s the worst. Every day I have to deal with stuck up, self-centred women who leave the changing rooms a mess. Todays be especially busy and I’ve not had chance to have a break. It’s finally quietened down and my bitch boss has told me to look after the store while she goes on her own break. I’ve just seen a regular, Vanera, enter. She always buying clothes and then returning them a few days later, or demanding discounts for the most stupid reasons. She’s not carrying any bags so I know she’s going to spend the next hour picking out and trying on clothes, demanding I bring her different sizes. I watch as she takes nearly a dozen pieces of lingerie into the changing rooms and pulls across the curtain. A few minutes pass and she pops her head out of the curtain, looking directly at me.
“You, bring me this in the next size up.” She demands, holding up a lacy one piece. I take it from her and quickly find the size she wants before returning to her. As she takes it from me, she doesn’t quite close the curtain properly and I can see her naked body. Something comes over me and I just barge into the changing room, making her scream in shock as she tries to cover herself. I grab a pair of panties off the floor and stuff them into her open mouth as I pin her up against the wall, my hand around her throat. She whimpers, muffled by the gag, as my free hand gropes her round tits, slapping and squeezing them.
“God! I’m so fed up of you whores treating me like a slave. You’re going to pay for being such a bitch.” I whisper angrily into her ear. She sobs as I spin her around and pull her ass towards me. I unbuckle my belt and pull out my cock, ramming it into her smooth pussy. She leans against the wall, crying, as I thrust in and out. I’m not gentle with her, my body slams into hers with all the pent-up frustration from the day. I reach underneath her and grab her swinging tits, squeezing them in my hand again as I pinch her nipples.
“Get on your knees, Queen! I’m gonna cover your face. Unless you want a nice big creampie.” I command, pulling out slightly. She immediately turns around and drops to her knees, looking up at me as I stroke my cock. I pull the panties out of her mouth and she lets out a sob as a couple tears trickle down her cheeks. My cock explodes and cum splatters all over her face, dripping down onto her tits.
“That’s beautiful.” I say as I pull out my phone and begin recording her. She wipes the cum from her face, rubbing it off with one of the discarded pieces of clothes.
Attachments
84IDm-eaEy4.jpg
84IDm-eaEy4.jpg (109.66 KiB)
Viewed 1385 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:08 pm

Gloryhole Blowjob

There’s a gloryhole place near me that is known for having the best girls. I’ve been there so many times that that owner let’s me know if there are any new girls and asks if I want to give them their first go. Today, he’s told me that he had an innocent looking woman called Emily wanting to give it a go. I make my way down there and one of the bouncers leads me to one of the blowjobs only booths. I lock the door behind me and then pull off my pants before approaching one of the walls. There’s a gasp of surprise as I thrust my cock through the hole in the wall.
“Oh fuck, that’s huge.” I hear a muffled female voice cry out. I smile as I feel a soft hand grasp my shaft and begin stroking it.
“Sorry, this is my first time. I’m a bit nervous.” I hear the voice say before feeling her soft lips press against the tip of my cock. She kisses the tip as her hand continues to pump my shaft, her tongue circling it teasingly. She lifts up my cock and I feel her begin sucking on my balls, filling her mouth with them. She sucks on them for a minute before licking up my cock, her tongue running from base to shaft. She then begins sucking me off and I can feel her head bobbing up and down, taking every inch of me down her throat. For her first time, she’s really good, definitely one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had here.
“God, you’re so big. I can feel my throat bulging as I swallow your cock.” She gasps, her hand still stroking my cock. She begins sucking me off again and it’s not long before my cock explodes as I grunt in pleasure. Cum floods into her mouth and I feel her move back away from me.
“Mmm, I love the taste of cum. I love how it feels dripping down my throat.” She says, her hand still on my cock.
“You all done or do you think you can go another round.” She asks, a mischievous element in her tone. I tell her to go for it and she immediately begins sucking my cock again, this time even more sloppily. I can feel her saliva drip down my balls as she swallows my cock, sliding it back down her throat. This time it only takes me a minute to cum, another huge load filling her mouth.
“Fuck, you are the best at sucking cock, ever. And I’ve had so many blowjobs.” I gasp, leaning against the wall. She ends up sucking me off 4 more times, swallowing my loads each time. I leave the room in a haze of post orgasm happiness, my balls now completely drained.
“How was she? Any good?” Asks the owner as I pass him. I just nod my head and raise a thumb as I exit. Emily becomes my go to girl and we even begin meeting up outside of the gloryhole.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-27-160205.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-27-160205.jpeg (171.59 KiB)
Viewed 1333 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:45 pm

Long Time Crush

“Oh my god! Hey, I haven’t seen you in ages. How are you?” Cries out a voice from behind me. I turn from the bar and see Amaya approaching me. I used to find her really annoying in school, especially because she had a massive crush on me and would just follow me around, not saying anything. She leans against the bar and smiles happily.
“What you getting? This rounds on me.” She asks, signalling the bartender. I tell her my drink and turn to one of my other friends as she orders. A few seconds later she hands me my drink and asks if I want to sit and chat for a bit. Trying to be polite, I accept and follow her to a nearby table. We chat and as I finish off my drink, I begin to feel funny, my body almost numb. I don’t know what happens then but the next thing I remember is waking up completely naked in one of the hotels rooms. I try to move but realise both my wrists and ankles are tied to the bed.
“Oh good! You’re awake.” Amaya calls out as she emerges from the bathroom, also completely naked. She runs over and jumps onto the bed, straddling my legs.
“And it looks like the Viagra is working. I knew you’d have a big cock but seeing it in person is making me so wet.” She whispers, her hair tickling my face as she leans over me. I try to say something but she silences me by shoving a gag into my mouth, tying it around my head.
“Shh, it’s okay. You finally get to fuck me tonight. I knew you wouldn’t make the first move so I had to.” She says, kissing my cheek. She then sits back and her hand reaches down, grabbing my hard cock. She guides my cock into her smooth pussy, slowly lowering herself down on to it.
“Fuck! You feel so big inside me. It’s better than I could ever have imagine.” She moans as she begins bouncing up and down. She grabs her perky tits in both hands, squeezing them tightly as she moans loudly. I see her eyes roll into the back of her head and she squeals in pleasure.
“Oh my god! I’m gonna cum already, your cock is just that good.” She gasps, throwing her head back and moaning loudly. She collapses forward as she orgasms, resting her head on my chest, my cock still inside her.
“Come on then. I want you to cum in me, I want you to fill my pussy. I don’t care if you get me pregnant, I want your baby.” She says, bouncing up down on my cock faster than before. I try to hold on for as long as I can but eventually my cock explodes.
“Yes! Yes! Breed me like I’m your little Queen.” She cries out as my cum floods into her pussy. She collapses down next to me, breathing heavily as her hand strokes my chest.
Attachments
still.jpg
still.jpg (70.6 KiB)
Viewed 1284 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm

The Hotel

My dad is working at a big conference and he’s brought me along to try and spend some time with me. He’s been too busy to though so he’s just given me a spare keycard to the room so I can wander about the hotel when I’m bored. One morning, whilst I’m getting a late breakfast in the dining room, I spot a super attractive woman grabbing coffee. She’s a bit taller than me and is wearing tight black yoga pants and matching sports bra. I go over to the station next to her and feel my pants tighten as my cock hardens. Her body is amazing, her large perky tits are squeezed tightly into her sports bra. Her yoga pants leave nothing to the imagination, they show off every aspect of her round bouncy ass. My cock is completely erect, but I don’t care, there’s no one else around. I turn around to go to my table but stop as she steps in front of me.
“Someone’s excited this morning.” She says in a sultry voice, reaching out with one hand and flicking my cock. Shock floods my body and my cock tingles as I stare at her in surprise. She laughs and then smiles at me mischievously before turning away and walking away, her hips swaying seductively. It takes me nearly a minute to snap out of it and I as soon as I do, I drop my tray of food at a nearby table and run back to my room. I jerk off to her so hard that I cum in less than a minute, my mind filled with images of her perfect body. I can’t get her out of my mind so after a cold shower, I head down to the pool for a few laps and to soak in the hot tub. It’s the middle of the day so I’m not surprised that there’s no one else in the tub, but I am surprised when the woman climbs in opposite me. She’s wearing a small bikini which makes her look even hotter than before. I stare at her tits which are just above the surface of the water, my cock already hard for her once again.
“Hi, my name’s Destiny. I see you like my tits, they’re gorgeous, aren’t they.” She says with a devious smile. I nod and tell her my name, my voice quiet as I’m just too stunned by her. Suddenly I feel her feet move up my legs until they’re resting on my lap on either side of my cock.
“Hard for me already? And all I did was wear this tiny little bikini.” She whispers as her feet begin rubbing up and down my shaft.
“Oh my god!” I gasp as she grabs her tits in both hands, jiggling them up and down. She laughs at my response and drops her legs before moving round next to me. Her body presses against mine, her skin warm and soft.
“Have you ever been with an older woman?” She whispers into my, her breath sending tingles throughout my body. I shake my head and she smiles before asking another question. “Actually, have you ever been with a woman?”
I shake my head again and she kisses my cheek as her hand slowly moves down the front of my swimming trunk. Her hand begins stroking my shaft, slowly moving up and down it.
“I do like my toys to be young and inexperienced; it makes it more fun for me. And you’ve got a nice big cock which will definitely be fun to ride.” She whispers, kissing my ear. My cock feels like it’s ready to explode, my breathing turning into low grunts.
“Mmm, sounds like you’re about to cum. I think that’ll do for now. See ya around.” She says, suddenly standing up and climbing out of the tub. I stare after her as she walks away, her hips swaying as water drips off her body. I grab my cock and stroke it for only a second before I orgasm, cumming straight into the water. I spend the rest of the day wandering about the hotel, hoping to find her again. All I want is her, my teenage body craving hers.

I don’t see her until I’m returning to my room from dinner with my dad. She’s stood at the end of a corridor near the stairs, wearing a long trench coat. She spots me and beckons with one finger before turning around and entering the stairwell. I pick up my speed and follow her, hearing her laughing as she climbs up the floors. I begin running, chasing after her until I come to the top floor. I exit the stairwell and see her stood waiting for me at the end of the empty corridor in a small seating area. I approach her, my heart thumping, and stand next to her, looking out the window at the lights of the city. She steps behind me and kisses my neck as she pulls out my cock and begins stroking me off again. Her thumb and index finger tease the tip of my cock, stimulating it, as her other hand moves under my shirt.
“Look at that view. Doesn’t it excite you that anyone could be looking right at you as I stroke your cock?” She whispers as her fingers gently pinch my nipple. Suddenly, she spins me around and steps back, unfastening the front of her trench coat. It drops to the floor and I stare at her completely naked body. Her bouncy tits jiggle as she laughs at my shocked face, my glued to her perky nipples. After a minute my eyes slowly drift down towards her perfectly smooth pussy.
“Come on, we’re going to my room to fuck.” She says, grabbing my hand. She leads me, my cock still out, along the corridor, flaunting her naked body for anyone to see. As soon as we get to her room, she slams the door behind me and pushes me up against the wall. She drops to her knees and completely pulls down my pants. Her lips press against my cock and then she begins sucking me off, taking every inch of me into her mouth. She doesn’t even gag as my cock slides down her throat, her eyes crossed in concentration. She then begins sucking on my balls, filling her mouth with them. I grab her hair as she returns to sucking my cock, her tongue teasing every inch of me.
“God, I need you inside me. My pussy is so wet.” She gasps, standing up and leading me over to the bed by my cock. She pushes me down and continues sucking my cock, biting and stimulating it with her mouth. Her tongue runs from the base of my cock to the tip before she starts kissing my body, moving up me. She kisses each of my nipples and then moves so her tits smother me. I kiss them, biting on her hard nipples as she rubs them into my face.
“I’m gonna ride your cock now.” She says, sitting up and moving back so she straddles my leg. Her hand reaches down and grasps my cock, guiding it towards her pussy. The feeling is better than I could ever have imagined. Her pussy is tight and wet, slowly sliding down my cock.
“Oh wow, you feel so good.” She moans as she begins bouncing up and down. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and the noise coming out of her mouth drives me insane. Her hands rest on my chest, her nails ever so slightly digging into my skin.
“Let me know when you’re gonna cum. I want to taste, to feel it drip down my throat.” She cries out as I gasp in pleasure. She continues to ride me for a few more minutes before I feel like I’m about to erupt.
“I’m… I’m going to cum.” I grunt, trying to stop myself from orgasming. She quickly climbs off of me and her lips press against the tip of my cock. Cum explodes from me, shooting into her mouth as I gasp.
“Mmm, so tasty.” She whispers, her hand on her chest as she swallows.
“I think I’m going to have to make you cum again because you’re such a good boy.” She says, this time facing away from me as she straddles my cock again. Her ass twerks hypnotically as she rides me reverse cowgirl and it’s not long until I feel like I’m about to cum again.
“Good boy, cum for me. Fill my mouth with your cum again.” She encourages, sticking her tongue out in anticipation of my cum. My cock explodes again, cum splattering her tongue and dripping down her chin. She sits back, her eyes closed as she swallows, a small bead of cum dripping down onto her tits.
“Oops, don’t want to waste any.” She giggles, scooping the cum up with her finger and then licking it clean seductively.
“You are such a good boy; now why don’t you get some sleep. Let me take care of you.” She says, lying down next to me. I feel her snuggle in behind me, spooning me, as her hand reaches round to hold my cock.
Attachments

Destint Hotel.mp4 [ 19.41 MiB | ]

IMG_6386.JPG
IMG_6386.JPG (243.85 KiB)
Viewed 1240 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Hickstick69 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:44 am

Hickstick69
Active Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:58 pm

Sneaky Neighbours

My doorbell rings and I open the door to find my neighbour Brittany standing there. She smiles as I invite her in, kissing her as she passes me.
“My husbands working late again. That’s good for me because it means I get to fuck your big cock. He still has no idea.” She says as we start going up the stairs to my room. We’ve been fucking for a few months now, ever since her husband starting working late nights. We even almost got caught once so we decided that we’d only fuck at my place. As soon as we get up to my room, we begin stripping off our clothes.
“God, I need you inside me. I’m so horny.” She whispers as we begin kissing, falling down onto my bed. My hands grope her perky tits as I roll on top of her, moving up between her legs. She bites her lips as I lean back and guide my cock inside her smooth pussy. She gasps, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as I enter her, slowly moving forward. I grab her waist as I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers.
“Oh yes! Fuck me like I’m a little Queen.” She moans loudly, her mouth opened wide. The force of my thrusts makes her tits bounce and jiggle. I reach out with one hand and grab her tits again, twisting her nipple and making her let out a low gasp of pain.
“Fuck my ass, stretch it open with that huge cock.” She begs. I pull out and she rolls over, sticking her round ass up into the air. She then reaches back and grabs her cheeks in both hands, spreading them to reveal her asshole. I move forward and push my cock inside her, making her grunt as my cock stretches open her tight ass.
“God! I love the way your cock feels in my ass. My husband would never fuck me like this.” She moans, looking back at me over her shoulder. I reach forward and grab a handful of her hair as I begin thrusting in and out, pulling on it. This makes her moan louder and her body quivers and shakes as she orgasms.
“Get on your knees, I want to cover your face.” I say, pulling out and standing up. She turns around, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she looks up at me. I begin stroking my cock, jerking off as she sticks out her tongue in anticipation, her eyes crossed.
“Yes, cover me with cum.” She says as my cock explodes. Cum splatters all over her face, dripping down her chin and onto her tits. She swallows the cum that covers her tongue, her eyes closed in enjoyment.
“Mmm, so good.” She whispers as she opens her eyes again, wiping away some cum from one of them.
“I better have a quick shower to clean myself up before my husband gets home.” She says, climbing off my bed and heading towards my bathroom, scooping and eating my cum as she walks.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-29-123412.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-29-123412.jpeg (166.49 KiB)
Viewed 1186 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:52 pm

Party Island

Owning my own island is great and the parties I throw there are absolutely wild. People will fly miles just to try and get into them. Tonight’s is my biggest one ever, there’s over 1000 people drinking and dancing on the beach, splashing around in the tide. One in girl in particular has caught my eye. Her sexy body is completely revealed in her tiny bikini, her huge tits bouncing around as she dances along to the music. I watch her for a bit before she separates from her friends, heading towards the crowded bar. I follow her, pushing through the crowd until I’m right behind her.
“This rounds on me.” I whisper into her ear as I press up against her, pushing her into the bar. She jumps in surprise and tries to pull away but there’s nowhere for her to go. My hand gropes her round ass as she manages to slide to the side, getting the attention of one of the bartenders.
“Sorry, but I’m not into older guys.” She says before ordering her drink. As she finishes, I catch the bartender’s eye and tell him to add her drink to my tab. She flashes a brief embarrassed smile at me before trying to push back through the crowd. I grab my drink and follow her as she goes up towards the house where her friends are waiting for her. I lose track of her for a while but eventually bump into her as she emerges from a bathroom, stumbling drunkenly.
“Hey again. Let’s go somewhere private, me and you.” I say, grabbing her arm and pulling her into one of the bedrooms. Again, she tries to pull away from me but she’s now too drunk to really know what’s going on. I push her down onto the bed and climb on top of her, pulling down her bikini top to reveal her hard nipples. She lets out a low moan as I tease them with my tongue, gently biting and pulling them with my teeth.
“No, don’t, stop.” She moans as I lean back and move aside her bikini bottoms, revealing her smooth pink pussy. I finger her as I pull out my cock, stroking it until it’s rock hard. I grab her waist and thrust forward, my cock sliding into her tight pussy. She gasps, her eyes open wide, as I thrust in and out, slamming my body into hers. Her tits jiggle and bounce with the force of my thrusts.
“Mmm, I love when pretty little things like you come to my parties. Always so innocent and tight.” I say, leaning down to kiss her. She surprises me by kissing me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. She gasps as suddenly thrust as deep into her as I can, my cock exploding and filling her pussy with cum.
“Oh fuck! You just came in me. It’s a good thing I’m on the pill.” She says as I pull out, cum oozing from her pussy. “I don’t normally go for older guys but that was really fun.”
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-11-29-094638.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-11-29-094638.jpeg (227.06 KiB)
Viewed 1152 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:31 am

Naughty Nurse

“Nurse Alba, see me in my office when you’re done here.” I say, winking at the pretty nurse as I make my way out into the corridor. I head to my office and wait a couple of minutes before Alba knocks on my door. She enters, locking the door behind her with a mischievous grin on her face.
“How may I help you, Doctor?” She asks coyly, crossing the room towards me.
“Get on your knees, Queen.” I command, grabbing a handful of her hair. She drops to her knees, her hands scrambling to unbuckle my belt. She pulls down my pants and begins sloppily sucking my cock. I thrust my hips forward, holding her head in place as I begin roughly fucking her mouth. She gags, her eyes crossing as my cock slams into the back of her throat. After a few minutes I push her away, saliva dripping down my balls as she gasps for air. I still have a hold of her hair and I drag her over to my desk, forcing her to bend over it.
“What a Queen, you’re not even wearing any panties.” I say as I yank down her pants. She yelps as I spank her ass, my hand slapping down hard on her cheeks.
“Fuck me, Doctor. Fuck me like the Princess nurse that I am.” She begs, looking back over her shoulder. I push my cock between her reddened cheeks and press it up against her pussy. I grab her waist and thrust forward, sliding easily into her pussy. She moans loudly as I fuck her, the desk rocking beneath us under the force of my thrusts in and out. I pull her hair, lifting her up slightly so my free hand can reach round her. My hand moves up her top and grab her tits, pulling down her bra so I can pinch and twist her nipples. I let go of her, pushing her back down as I pull out of her pussy. I move my cock up and ram it into her tight ass. Her moans turn into loud groans as I thrust in and out, my cock stretching her open.
“Yes, fuck my ass! Tear me in two.” She moans loudly. My body slams into hers and I can feel myself slowing down, my balls nearing the point of exploding.
“Get back on your knees. It’s time to take your medicine.” I say, pulling out and stepping back. She turns around and drops to her knees, opening her mouth to allow me to thrust my cock back down her throat. I grab either side of her head and start fucking her mouth again, making her gag as I thrust in and out. I then hold her down as my cock explodes, my cum flooding her mouth and throat. I let go and she sits back, struggling to breath as she swallows.
“So tasty. Your medicine always tastes the best Doctor.” She gasps, wiping a small trickle of cum off her chin.
Attachments
2HbLEzFRQxYw.jpg
2HbLEzFRQxYw.jpg (166.38 KiB)
Viewed 1103 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:57 pm

Vote for the final round of my Christmas Story Special here: https://forms.gle/gtnDMwTicrdoYZvh9

A new lesson

I’ve been coaching Patricia for a few months now and every time I see her tight body squeezed into her swimsuit, I can’t help but want just fuck her there and then. She’s always teasing everybody, flirting and just flaunting her body around. Today we’ve got a private session, just the two of us in the pool which is making my mind go crazy with ideas on what I could do to her. I push her so hard that by the time our session is done, she’s exhausted. She slowly climbs out of the pool and makes her way towards the locker room and showers. I wait a minute and then follow her, seeing her stood completely naked underneath one of the showers. She’s got her back to me so doesn’t realise I’m there until I grab her, pushing her up against the wall. She screams but I know no one will hear her so I don’t care. My hands grope her tits, squeezing them as she continues to try and push me away. She doesn’t fight me for long though as exhaustion from our session sets in, making her collapse onto the wet floor. I pin her down as she begins to sob, pulling out my cock with one hand. I force myself between her legs and ram my cock into her tight smooth pussy. She gasps, her body frozen in shock as I fuck her, thrusting in and out as hard as I can. Her tits bounce under the force of my thrusts, jiggling up and down as she cries out for me to stop. I lean over her, my face only a few inches from hers.
“You stupid Queen. Always teasing everyone. How where you not expecting someone to do this to you?” I whisper before kissing her. She tries to flinch back and pull away from me but my hand is around her throat, holding her in place. Tears stream down her face as I lean back and grab her waist as I continue to slam my body into hers. After a few minutes I pull out and roll her over, slapping her round ass and watching it ripple. I grab each of her cheeks and spread them before thrusting my cock back into her pussy. I grab her hair, wrapping it around my fist as I pile drive my cock into her so hard it makes her moan and groan in pain. After a few minutes I thrust as deep into her as I can. My cock explodes and cum floods into her, filling her pussy. I pull out and flip her back over to look at me, her face a mask of pure shock.
“See you again next week.” I say, standing up and snapping a few photos of her with my phone before leaving the locker rooms. I hang around for a bit, waiting for half an hour before seeing Patricia emerge from the locker rooms. She glances at me before rushing towards the front door, her head staring at the ground.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-12-01-114215.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-12-01-114215.jpeg (325.29 KiB)
Viewed 1042 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:00 am

Vote for the final round of my Christmas Story Special here: https://forms.gle/gtnDMwTicrdoYZvh9

Old Teacher

I’m back home for the holidays and decide to go to one of the local bars for a drink. I see a couple of faces that I recognise but am surprised when I see one of my old school teachers, Joanna, flirting drunkenly with the bartender. It’s unusual seeing her like this, my memories of her always being strict and proper. She continues to get even drunker over the next hour until eventually the bouncer has to escort her out. I decide to follow her and see her stumbling down into a dark alley. I enter the alley and see her sprawled face down on the ground. She giggling as I approach and doesn’t seem to recognise me as I pick her up and lead her round the corner to the apartment I’m renting. She tries wandering off as I lead her inside but I grab her and steer her along.
“Where are we going? Somewhere fun?” She giggles as I lead her into the elevator, pressing the button for my floor. We finally get to my bedroom and she pulls away from me, jumping onto my bed. Almost immediately, she falls asleep, her round ass stuck up slightly into the air.
“This is perfect. The best bit of homework you’ve ever given me.” I mutter to myself as I begin pulling down her pants. She’s wearing a little thong which I also pull down, revealing her smooth pussy. I lean down and lick her, tasting her pussy before standing back up. I pull out my cock as I move up behind her, grabbing her waist. She doesn’t stir as I begin fucking her, my cock sliding easily into her pussy. I slam my body into hers, thrusting in and out as hard as I can. After a few minutes I pull out and roll her over onto her back. She’s only wearing a sports bra beneath her jacket so I pull it down to reveal her large tits. As I lean down and begin sucking on her hard nipples, she finally stirs, moaning gently.
“Where am I? What’s going on?” She mumbles, her head lolling to the side. I ignore her as I move up between her legs, pressing my cock back up against her pussy. She moans as I begin thrusting in and out again, her heavy-lidded eyes trying to focus on me. I reach out with one hand to squeeze her tits as I continue fucking her, pinching and twisting her nipples. After a couple of minutes, I let go of her tits and grab her waist, thrusting in and out even faster than before. It’s only a few more minutes before my cock feels like it’s about to explode. I thrust deep inside her and my cum erupts from my shaft, flooding into her pussy. I collapse down next to her, my eyes closed in post sex bliss. I feel Joanna move beside me, sitting up.
“Do… Do I know you?” She asks, her voice filled with shock.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.59.18 am.png
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.59.18 am.png (796.75 KiB)
Viewed 988 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:11 am

Boat Tour

During the summer months, when it gets busy with tourists, I offer private boat tours around the local islands. Today I’m supposed to be showing around a group of girls but only one has turned up, telling me the others are too hung over to come. Her name is Sarah and she’s cute but quite shy. She seems to enjoy the scenery as I steer my boat out into the calm open waters. We’re the only boat out on the water at the moment but I know within the next hour that at least a dozen more will follow us out. As I watch Sarah in her bright yellow dress, an idea comes to me. An idea I just can’t resist. I stop the engine, letting the boat just drift about as I approach her from behind. She struggles uselessly as I clamp one hand over her mouth, her tiny body kicking out. I wrap my other arm around her waist and lift her up easily before carrying her down into hull of the boat. I throw her down onto the floor and grab a length of rope from nearby. She screams as I bind her hands and then throw the rope over a beam, using it to hoist her so her toes just brush the floor. Her screams are muffled when I grab a rag and stuff it into her mouth, watching as tears begin trickling down her cheeks. I move around behind her and with my knife I begin cutting open her dress. The fabric drops to the floor leaving her in just a thong.
“Bet you’re wishing you’d stayed back with your friends. Don’t worry though, I’ll take good care of you.” I whisper into her ear, my hands moving round her body to squeeze her small but perky tits. My hands move down her stomach and she whimpers as I pull down her thong. My fingers rub her smooth pussy as I kiss her neck.
“Your pussy feels nice and tight. I think I’m going to enjoy fucking you.” I say, pulling out my cock. I move my cock between her cheeks, pressing it against her pussy. I grab her waist and thrust forward. My cock enters her tight pussy and I can’t help but cry out in pleasure.
“Oh shit! You’re even tighter than I could ever have thought.” I exclaim as I thrust in and out. I fuck her from behind for a few minutes before pulling out and moving round in front of her. I lean in and lick the tears from her face as I lift her legs to either side of me. I watch her face as I thrust in and out, my hands cupping her round ass. It doesn’t take long until my cock explodes, filling her pussy with a huge load of cum.
“Mmm, so good. I think I’m gonna keep you as my cum dump. And maybe if I get bored with you, I’ll rent you out to all the locals.” I say as cum begins dripping down her legs.
Attachments
Snapchat-1768943589.jpg
Snapchat-1768943589.jpg (144.86 KiB)
Viewed 948 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:30 pm

The Walk Home

It’s late at night and I’m walking home when I see a very fancily dressed woman drunkenly wandering around. She’s wearing a long ball gown which trails behind her in the dirt and she’s holding a nearly empty bottle of wine. She’s turns down an alleyway which I know is a dead end so I pick up my pace to follow her.
“Hey princess. What are you doing wandering about all alone?” I ask as I corner her at the end of the alley. She goes to move around me but stumbles and I end up catching her. I press her up against the wall, my hands groping her tits. She tries to pull away as I kiss her neck, the bottle smashing on the ground.
“Don’t worry my princess. I’ll take care of you.” I whisper into her ear before spinning her around. I quickly find the zip on the back of her dress and pull it down. She sobs as I then pull down her dress, leaving her leaning against the wall in just her stockings and thong. I pull out my cock and ram it between her round cheeks. She screams as my cock enters her pussy, sliding deep inside her. I hold her waist, pulling her towards me as I thrust in and out. I reach round underneath her and grab her swinging tits, squeezing them and pulling on her hard nipples.
“You’ve got a nice tight pussy, I’m gonna enjoy cumming in it.” I say in her ear, making her cry out in despair. I keep fucking her from behind for a couple of minutes before pulling out and spinning her around. I lean in and lick the salty tears from her cheeks as I press her up against the wall, one hand lifting her leg up. She gasps as my cock slides back into her pussy, her mouth and eyes opening wide. I lift her other leg up as I pound her up against the wall, thrusting in and out with as much force as I can. She moans and whimpers in my ear, crying out in pain occasionally as her bare back rubs against the wall.
“Get on the floor. I’m going to fuck you doggy style like the bitch you are.” I say, dropping her. She slides down onto her knees and crawls forward as I kneel behind her. I grab a handful of her curly hair, wrapping it around my fist as I thrust my cock back into her pussy. I pound my body into hers for a few minutes before I feel the urge to cum. Thrusting my cock as deep into her pussy as I can, I orgasm. Cum explodes from my cock, making her cry loudly as it floods into her.
“Mmm, that was so good. I’ll be seeing you around, princess.” I say as I stand up. She crawls away from me, huddling against the wall as I quickly snap a couple of photos of her and then turn away. I walk out of the alley smiling happily.
Attachments
00285-279724605.png
00285-279724605.png (302.94 KiB)
Viewed 889 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:22 pm

Helping Her Daughter

Grades have just gone out and I’ve had the usual flurry of angry emails and calls demanding an explanation as to why their . are failing my class. One parent has even come into my classroom after school to discuss her daughter’s grades with me. Nikki is the mother to one of my dumbest students and she’s trying to convince me to boost her daughter’s grade so that she doesn’t get held back a year. I’m not really paying attention to what she’s say though. That’s because I can see her pierced nipples poking through her top. Suddenly I realise she’s stopped talking and is looking at me expectantly. I stammer, trying to think of something to say but this only makes her roll her eyes.
“Is this what you’re looking at?” She asks, pulling down her top to reveal her tits. She smirks as she squeezes them in each hand, pinching her nipples.
“How about in exchange for giving my daughter an A, you can fuck my ass and finish in my mouth.” She says, moving forward and crawling over my desk. My cock is already rock hard so I quickly pull it out as she turns around and bends over my desk. I wriggle down her pants, seeing that she’s not wearing anything underneath them. I spread her round cheeks and lean in, tonguing her asshole.
“Oh fuck! My husband never does this.” She moans as I begin fingering her smooth pussy as well as eating out her ass. I make sure to cover her hole with plenty of saliva before standing up and pushing my cock between her cheeks. Her ass is tight but she’s clearly done anal before as it doesn’t take much force to enter her. She moans, looking back over her shoulder, as I thrust in and out, my hands holding her waist.
“Fuck yes! Your cock feels so good, it’s so big. You can fuck my pussy if you want, cum in it. I don’t care if you breed me.” She says, half yelling in pleasure. I don’t need telling twice. I pull out of her ass and ram my cock into her pussy. Her moans grow even louder and the desk rocks underneath us from the force of my thrusts. My body slams into hers as I thrust my cock as deep into her pussy as I can. Cum explodes from my shaft, flooding into her as she screams in orgasmic release. I pull out and sit back in my chair as she turns around, sitting on my desk with her legs spread.
“That was so good. We came at the same time. If you keep my daughter’s grade above a B, we can fuck anytime you want.” She says, her fingers exploring her pussy. I watch as she lifts her hand up, cum dripping between her fingers as she raises it towards her mouth. The cum drips off her fingers, landing on her stuck-out tongue. She swallows it and then licks her fingers clean before jumping off my desk and pulling her clothes back on.
Attachments
session-attachment-2023-12-03-213959_001.jpeg
session-attachment-2023-12-03-213959_001.jpeg (58.43 KiB)
Viewed 854 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:27 am

The Empty Cinema

I’m at the cinema with my friend Savannah watching some rubbish movie in a completely empty theatre. It’s just got to a sex scene between the two main characters when Savannah leans over towards me.
“That’s kinda making me horny. Take your cock out so I can suck you off.” She whispers, her hand rubbing my leg. I quickly unbuckle my belt and pull out my already stiffening cock as she moves to kneel in front of me, a mischievous grin on her face. She starts by sucking on my balls, her stroking my shaft. She then licks my cock from the base to the tip, her tongue teasing sensually teasing the tip. Her lips rap around my cock and she begins sucking me off, her head bobbing up and down. She’s so good that I’m not surprised that I cum after only a couple of minutes. I hold her head down as my cock explodes, cum filling her mouth. I let go and she sits back, swallowing every drop.
“I can’t believe how horny I am right now. I just need you inside me.” She says, standing up and pulling down her pants. She straddles my lap, her hand guiding my cock into her smooth pussy. I hold her waist as she begins bouncing up and down, moaning gently. She pulls her top off over her head and I grab her perky tits, pulling down her bra. I lean in and begin sucking on her tits, gently biting and pulling on her nipples with my teeth. This makes her moan even louder as she continues to ride up and down on my cock.
“I want you to fuck me from behind.” She gasps, climbing off of me. She kneels down on all fours and I move behind her. I slide my cock between her cheeks and back into her pussy. I slap her ass as I thrust in and out, slamming my body into hers. She looks back over her shoulder, her eyes crossed as she moans loudly. Her hand clamps over her mouth as she orgasms, muffling her screams of pleasure.
“Fuck, your cock feels so good inside me. Now let me finish you off with another blowjob, I want to taste your cum again.” She says as I sit back on my seat. She crawls forward and begins sucking me off again, her head bobbing up and down. I hold her head as she deepthroats me, gagging as my cock slides down her throat. I grunt as I cum again. My cock explodes and another load of cum floods into her mouth. She leans back, a small bead of cum dripping down her chin as she swallows the rest.
“So fucking good. We are definitely doing this again.” She says, wiping her chin and licking her fingers clean. Just then I notice the movie has finished and I hear the main door open.
“Shit! Quickly get dressed.” I say as I hear loud voices approaching. She just finishes pulling her top on as a family round the corner, looking at us in surprise.
Attachments
6170FA8E-FE18-4BBC-B3AD-A1D7A0F52552.jpeg
6170FA8E-FE18-4BBC-B3AD-A1D7A0F52552.jpeg (124.41 KiB)
Viewed 837 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:10 pm

Discipline

“I fucking hate you, I hope you die! All my friends are going, so why can’t I? This is so unfair; all I did was send one picture of my tits. It’s not my fault he shared it around school.” Screams my daughter Kathlin as she storms upstairs. I hear her door slam as I shut the front door and follow her upstairs. Her doors locked so I kick it open, making her scream in surprise.
“Get out! Fuck off and leave me alone.” She screams, jumping off her bed and throwing her phone at me in anger. I just catch it and she storms towards me, trying to hit and push me out of her room. I slap her, sending her sprawling down onto the bed. She looks up at me in shock, her eyes and mouth open wide and her hand on her cheek.
“Shut up! You have just been expelled from school for sending a nude photo of yourself to a teacher. What were you thinking? Do you know how stupid that was? Don’t you try to blame me.” I yell angrily, make her recoil in fear. Her phone beeps in my hand and I look down to see a message from her best friend.
‘At least it was just the one pic of your tits, not all those other ones with your pussy visible.’ It says, followed by a heart emoji. She watches me silently as I scroll through her phone, opening up her photos. I find the nudes immediately, over two dozen pictures of her in various positions showing off her body.
“You want to act like a Princess? How about I treat you like a Princess!” I shout, tossing her phone across the room where I hear it shatter. Before she can react, I grab her and tear open her top.
“What are you doing? Stop! Dad, stop.” She begs as I squeeze her tits, pinching her nipples. She yelps in pain as I slap her again, this time my hand leaving a red mark on her cheek.
“Shut up. It’s time you learnt a lesson. And it’s time I have some fun.” I say, tearing a hole in her jeans. She begins crying as I move aside her thong, my fingers exploring her smooth pussy. My other hand wraps around her throat, pinning her down on the bed.
“Daddy, please no. Please stop Daddy.” She whimpers as tears stream down her cheeks. She hasn’t called me Daddy since she was little and hearing her say it again turns me on, making my already stiffening cock turn rock hard. I squeeze her throat, making her gasp for air as I pull out my cock.
“Are you still a virgin?” I ask, smiling as she slowly nods her head. I let go of her throat and grab her slender waist as I press my cock against her pussy. She gasps as I thrust forward, ramming my cock into her.
“Holy shit! You are tight. It’s gonna take everything I’ve got not to cum in you.” I exclaim as I begin thrusting in and out. A fresh wave of tears streaks down her face as my body slams into hers. I lean down and begin sucking on her nipples, biting and pulling on them with my teeth. She groans and whimpers as I continue thrusting in and out, moving up to kiss her neck.
“Fuck it. Your pussy feels too good not to cum in.” I whisper, thrusting as deep into her as I can. She jerks in shock but I’m her pinning her down as my cock explodes, filling her pussy with cum. I hold myself inside her as cum continues to flood inside her, hearing her sob loudly.
“Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” I say, kissing her cheek. “How about you go wash up, throw away those clothes and then come to my bedroom. And if you’re a good girl I’ll get you some birth control and an after-morning pill. Don’t want you getting pregnant now do we?”
I roll off her and she jumps up and runs into the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door behind her as she starts the shower.
Attachments
lnk.jpg
lnk.jpg (73.78 KiB)
Viewed 806 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:54 pm

Check out some of my other story threads as well!
Vote for the final round of the Christmas special: https://forms.gle/Sy7JwDChJ8z1tMff6
Submit your favourite celebrities for a celebrity special: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1024531#p14042770
Check out my monthly long stories and vote for which theme you’d like to see next: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1002471&p=13628214#p13628206

The Clinic

It’s late at night and the clinic is closed but I know there’s only flimsy lock on the back door. I easily break it and slip inside. It’s dark so turn on my flashlight and begin searching through the back rooms. The pharmacy is protected by another flimsy lock which I also break. As I’m loading my bag with all the drugs I can carry, I hear a noise.
“Hello. Is anyone there?” Calls out a female voice in broken English. I curse and turn off my flashlight as I sneak out into the corridor. I make my way back to the back door but it’s locked from the outside.
“What are you doing?” The voice says from behind me. I spin and see a small Asian woman in a nurse’s uniform staring at me angrily. I try to barge past me but she grabs me, tripping me up.
“Fucking bitch!” I curse as I try to push her off me, her uniform tearing in the struggle.
“You stupid idiot. You want to fight? How about I just fuck you instead.” I say as I pin her face down. I yank down her pants and pull out my cock. She screams as I ram my cock between her cheeks and into her tight pussy.
“If you don’t fucking shut up, I’ll hurt you.” I whisper into her ear as I begin thrusting in and out. She sobs as I slam my body into hers, my hands on her waist.
“All I wanted was some fucking drugs. But you had to be nosy, couldn’t just let me run out of here. Now you’ll learn. You’ll learn as I fill your pussy with cum.” I mutter as I pull out and flip her over onto her back. I grab her throat, one hand squeezing it as the other plays with her small tits. I force myself between her legs and thrust my cock back into her pussy. Tears stream down her face as I roughly fuck her, slamming my body into hers as hard as I can. She flinches as I lean down and kiss her, forcing my tongue into her mouth before moving down her neck. I bite her nipples and kiss her tits for a few moments before leaning back.
“I wasn’t expecting this but God am I enjoying it. Stupid Asian sluts like you always have nice tight pussies.” I say as I position her on her side. I slap her ass, making her cry out in pain, and then begin fucking her again. It’s not much longer until my cock explodes inside her, flooding her pussy with cum. I hold my cock inside her as I continue to pump cum inside her, having the best orgasm I’ve had in a long time.
“Fuck, that was good. And maybe if your lucky there might be a few after morning pills left in the pharmacy.” I say as I pull out and redress. She begins crawling away from me, crying loudly as she makes her way in the direction of the ransacked pharmacy.
Attachments
70F28385-39BE-4C55-AA3B-5F67320429A6.jpeg
70F28385-39BE-4C55-AA3B-5F67320429A6.jpeg (87.02 KiB)
Viewed 720 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:11 pm

Submit your favourite celebrities for a celebrity special: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1024531#p14042770
Check out my monthly long stories and vote for which theme you’d like to see next: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1002471&p=13628214#p13628206

Spiked Roommate

My roommate Rebecca has just gotten home early from a date. She’s acting erratically however. Her words are very slurred and she’s stumbling about like she’s incredibly drunk. It takes me a few minutes to realise that she’s actually being Drugged(rp), spiked with something that’s making her loopy. I get her sat down on the couch as I try to figure out what happened.
“Guy was a Perv. I left as soon as I could get away.” She mumbles, her head lolling to the side. I quickly get up and go to get her a glass of water from the kitchen but when I return, she’s slumped over unconscious. I try shaking her awake but whatever she was spiked with has completely knocked her out.
“It would be a shame to let these drugs go to waste.” I say to myself as I run my hand up her leg towards the bottom of her short dress. I feel her lacy thong and move it aside so I can finger her smooth pussy. My cock is already bulging in my pants and I can’t hold myself back any longer. I unzip the back of her dress and strip her naked, taking a moment to look at her slender naked body. I quickly pull off my pants and pull her towards me, positioning her legs on either side of me. I hold her waist with one hand and guide my cock into her pussy with the other.
“Fuck! I have been dreaming of doing this for ages. I might just have to thank your date.” I say as I lean down and begin kissing her perky tits. I bite her nipples as I thrust in and out, slamming my body into hers. I move up and kiss her neck before moving to her mouth, kissing her soft lips. I push my tongue into her mouth as I continue fucking her. I lean back as I thrust deep inside her, my cock exploding and filling her pussy with cum.
“God, that was so good. I should probably carry you up to bed.” I say to her, hoisting her up onto my shoulder. I carry her upstairs and into her bedroom, depositing her down on top of her bed. I go to turn away but catch a glimpse of cum oozing from her pussy and I just know I can’t leave until I cum in her again. I climb onto her bed and roll her over onto her stomach. She’s got a nice round ass which I play with for a bit before spreading her cheeks and ramming my cock back into her pussy. I fuck her from behind, pile driving my cock into her as I thrust in and out. It feels just as good as before and it’s not long until I cum again, another huge load filling her pussy.
“My god Rebecca. I’m gonna have to find those drugs because I need to do this again.” I say, pulling out and rolling her back over. I snap a couple photos of her naked body before climbing of her bed and making my way out of her room, shutting the door behind me.
Attachments
1000356733.jpg
1000356733.jpg (1.23 MiB)
Viewed 667 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:34 pm

Christmas Party

It’s the office Christmas party and I’m surprised when my best work friend Lauren turns up in quite a Princess and revealing outfit, her huge tits clearly on display for everyone to see. It’s a shock for everyone and I can hear a few muttered comments but all I can think about is how much I want to bury my face in her tits. For the next few hours, we proceed to get very drunk at the open bar, her more so than me. Eventually one of our bosses suggest that we go home as not to embarrass ourselves any further. We stumble out of the office and begin staggering in the direction of our homes. We cut down an alleyway as a shortcut and as we get about half way down, Lauren trips up. She sprawls face first on the ground, giggling uncontrollably as she rolls over and looks down at her broken high heel. I’m not paying attention to that however. Her top had pulled down and her tits are now bouncing about, completely bare. Her nipples look so hard that I can’t stop myself from pushing her back down and grabbing them in both hands. She tries to push me off as I lean down and kiss her tits, motorboating them happily. She yells for me to stop so I grab her throat, choking off her cries. My other hand lifts up the bottom of her skirt and pulls aside her panties to reveal her pussy with its small bush dyed the same colour as her hair. I pull out my cock and slam it into her pussy, making her gasp and freeze in shock. Her tits bounce hypnotically as I thrust in and out, my free hand on her waist.
“Dressed like that, you were asking for this.” I say as I lean down and start sucking on her tits again. I bite her nipples, pulling them with my teeth so she moans in pain as I stretch her tits. I lean back and see a single tear trickle down her cheek as I continue thrusting in and out, my body slamming into hers. I pull out after a couple of minutes and my cock explodes, splattering cum all over her tits. She cries out in shock and disgust as I ram my cock back into her pussy. My cum drips down her tits, pooling in between them, as I grab her waist and begin thrusting in and out again. She lets out a sob and turns her head away from me, her eyes firmly shut. I don’t last as long this time. I pull out again and my cock explodes. Another hot sticky load of cum splatters across her tits, a few drops landing on her face.
“Fuck… That looks so good. I need a pic to remember this by.” I say as I pull out my phone. Her eyes fly open wide in shock as she looks up at me, my camera clicking as I take a couple photos of her cum laden tits.
Attachments
received_699842202124263.png
received_699842202124263.png (1.07 MiB)
Viewed 613 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:53 pm

Cosplay Neighbour

My neighbour Eliza is always out in her back garden posing for pictures of her latest cosplay. I get a great view of her from one of my upstairs windows, jerking off to her and her huge tits. There is no way that they’re real but I don’t really care, I’m too interested in stroking to her. Ever since I moved in next to her, I’ve become Interested and I’ve decided she is going to be my first, who I am going to lose my virginity to. Whether she wants it or not. Late one night I hop over our shared fence into her back garden and approach the back door. I’ve been practicing with my lockpicks so it only takes me a couple of minutes to open the door. I sneak through the dark house and up the stairs, finding her bedroom through the second door I open. She’s asleep in her bed, curled up on her side with the covers pull to just below her. I Perv up on her and slowly pull back the covers to reveal her naked body. My cock bulges in my pants as I look at her huge tits, slowly rising and falling in time with her deep breaths. From my bag I pull out two pairs of handcuffs and carefully cuff one of them to her left wrist. I then quickly lift her hand and attach the other end of the cuff the metal frame of the bed. She starts awake as I grab her other wrist and also cuff it to the bed. She opens her mouth to scream but I was ready for that. Before any sound can escape, I force a ball gag into her mouth and quickly fasten it around her head. Her scream is muffled and she looks up at me in shock as she yanks on her restraints.
“Oh, don’t bother. You’re not going anywhere. Me and you are going to have some fun.” I whisper as I straddle her. I grab her tits in both hands, feeling how they jiggle as I squeeze and play with them. Her body is still and unresisting as I move down and force her to spread her legs, my fingers rubbing her smooth pussy.
“Waiting all these years is definitely going to be worth it for you.” I say as I pull out my cock. A single tear trickles down her cheek but she stares at me defiantly, but this only make me want to fuck her harder. I guide my cock towards her pussy, rubbing the tip against it before thrusting forward. The feeling is better than I could ever have imagined, her tight pussy grips my cock as I begin thrusting in and out.
“Fuck! This is so fucking good. You are so fucking good.” I exclaim, watching how her tits bounce around almost hypnotically. It’s not long until I cum inside her, my cock surprising even me as it explodes. I pull out and watch as cum trickles out of her pussy, dripping down onto her bed.
“Shit, and I was going to cum over your tits. Guess I’ll just have to fuck you again.” I say, thrusting my cock back inside her. I lean down and suck on her tits as I thrust in and out, biting and pulling her hard nipples. After a couple minutes I pull out and straddle her tits, jerking my cock over her tits. Cum explodes from the tip, splattering all over chest.
“Dam, that is so hot. I need to get some photos of that.” I say, pulling out my phone. I get a few photos of her naked body before uncuffing her wrists and waving her good by as I make my way back downstairs.
Attachments
IMG_1279.jpeg
IMG_1279.jpeg (152.54 KiB)
Viewed 577 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:45 pm

Fucking Up the Ranks

Being a pilot is a competitive job and even more so for women. Jamie knows this and she isn’t afraid to do whatever she needs to ensure her promotion. She’s already given me a blowjob in the barracks toilets to make sure I’d give her a good recommendation and to put her application at the top of the pile. The first round of interviews is to begin in a few days and she’s already promised me something more if I help her out. I’m not one to turn down an eager subordinate so I tell her to present herself at my office that evening. She tentatively knocks on my door and enters my office, standing to attention just in front of my desk.
“At ease.” I say as I get up and move to stand in front of her. Her shoulders relax and she looks up at me with a playful smile as I begin unzipping the front of her flight suit. She lets it fall to the floor before stepping out of it and kicking it to the side. She’s now only wearing an undershirt and a pair of lacy panties which she pulls off, throwing them into a pile with her flight suit. Now completely naked, I lift her up onto my desk, pushing her down. She bites her lip in anticipation as I pull out my cock and press it up against her smooth pussy. She gasps, her eyes rolling back in her head as I thrust forward, holding her waist to keep her in place. She moans loudly, clamping her hand over her mouth to muffle herself, as I thrust in and out. My body slams into hers and the desk rocks beneath us as I reach out and grab one her perky tits. I pull out and flip her over, bending her petite body over the desk. I slap her ass and then ram my cock back inside her, making her moan loudly as I roughly fuck her from behind. I reach forward and grab a handful of her hair, pulling it so it lifts her up as my other hand reaches underneath her and grabs her tits.
“God. You’re a little Queen for your commander’s cock, aren’t you.” I whisper into her ear as she orgasms, her body shaking in pleasure as she moans louder than ever. I let go of her hair and she slumps back down on the desk, looking over her shoulder as I pull out and step back.
“Get on your knees and finish me off.” I command. She turns around and kneels in front of me, her hands stroking my shaft as she kisses the tip of my cock. Fed up with her teasing, I grab either side of her head and force my cock down her throat. Her eyes cross and she gags as I skull fuck her, my cock slamming into the back of her throat. I pull back ever so slightly as my cock explodes, cum flooding into her mouth. She swallows immediately, wiping off a small bead of cum trickling down her chin.
“Go on, get out of here and I’ll consider your promotion.” I say, pulling up my pants and moving back around my desk. A brief look of anger and shock flashes across her face but she doesn’t say anything as she redresses, flashing a quite salute before leaving my office.
Attachments
20231114_173951.jpg
20231114_173951.jpg (183.79 KiB)
Viewed 535 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:46 pm

What I do

I write custom first-person stories about any girl you want! It can be anyone you know or a celebrity (that includes influencers). I have three different types of stories which I can create. They are: Free Shorts, Paid Long and Narrated. If you are wanting a Celebrity story, it will be treated as a series so once a celebrity has appeared in a story, they can only reappear in a sequel. When messaging me please let me know if you’d like a Paid Long or a Narrated story before sending your girl/theme. And don’t forget to check out my latest posts for any news or updates

Free Story
Each story will be 500 words minimum and can be pretty much any theme (check bellow for my limits). These stories are always posted, no exceptions! As this is my most popular story type, any new requests will take a few days to be written and posted. I know these are free but once it’s posted any karma you can send is greatly appreciated and lets me know you enjoyed it.

Paid Long Story
These paid stories are £5 each and are guaranteed 1500 words minimum. I also push these to the top of my to do list and try and get them out within a day or two. These can be done privately or posted, so let me know which you’d prefer. Payments can be made via PayPal or Virtual Currency (preferably bit coin) transfer only.

Narrated Story
For £5, I’ll write one of my standard first person short stories and I’ll also create an AI generated reading of the same story, but from the girl’s perspective and using a female voice. I have access to a variety of accents so if you want something specific, let me know, otherwise I’ll just use a random voice type. If you want one of my longer stories with an AI reading it’ll cost £10. I only can do so many of these each month so I’ll be working on a first come first served basis. These too can be done either public or private. I can also try to make a Celebrity voice set if you want, but as this will take more time it’ll cost £1 more. So, a short Celebrity voiced story would be £6 and a long story would be £11.
Check out this story here to see what it’s like: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=981130&p=13412132#p13412132

How it works
Send me a message with your request, a few pics of the girl, her name, the theme and which service you would like. I’ll only post one picture, whichever one I think best fits the story or looks the best. Please don’t just put “Do this Queen”, send an actual message with a relevant title so I know what you want. Try to make your theme more than one or two words, the more details you give, the easier it is for me. I'll try and get your story posted within a few days but if it has been more than 7 days since your request and I haven’t let you know if it’s done, please message me, otherwise don’t ask for updates. Once your story has been posted I will send you a link. You can also message me on wickr or session. Please do not post your requests here, message me. I don’t mind you sharing the stories on other threads but don’t take credit for them and if you can, please include a link back to my original thread.

Limits
All my stories are first person single male (this can be a trans woman with a cock if you prefer) but there can be as many girls as you like (real girls only, not anime or drawings). I won’t do graphic torture, blood/periods, snuff(rp), scatt/piss, gangbang, gay, animal/monster, gloryholes or anyone who is clearly too young or really old. I also don’t do movie characters but I love doing actresses though. Otherwise, I’m pretty much open to any request!
Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Monthly Special Fantasy Story
I also have a long fantasy story thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1002471&p=13628214#p13628206.
Once a month I’ll post a long story there with a more fantasy / Sci-fi theme. The girls for these stories will be created using an AI generator and the themes can be voted for here: https://forms.gle/ypHZsrukhdT2cpyy9.
These stories are purely for fun and aren’t requestable but if you would like to suggest a theme, feel free to post it on the thread and if I like it, I’ll add it to the next month’s vote.

Wickr: themadne24
Session: 05c49ab014ad13d6cb171072045c54bb511c707c66ff26b02ab0f3467c20936915
Attachments
Request Your Stories.png
Request Your Stories.png (5.16 MiB)
Viewed 536 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies