NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

http://quickbooks-support.quickbookshelp.support/

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Unread postby zsdaweasd » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:31 am

hi my name is "sonam" if you want to sex chat with me then call me i am wasting my no is :- (+1-888-846-6939)

One day I couldn’t take it anymore and my dick burst in my shorts and soiled them. I was afraid of the liquid coming out and I looked terrified. My mom was cleaning the rooms and coincidentally she just entered my room. Looking at my face, she asked ” What happened dear? What’s bothering you?

I told her that my cock ejected some liquid, soiled my shorts and that I was nervous , since I never saw that before. My mom said ” Let me see”. I said, ” Mom I am shy. You are my mother”. She said, ” Dear I saw your dick a thousand times before and remember I used to bathe you. So dont worry show me”.

hi my name is "sonam" if you want to sex chat with me then call me i am wasting my no is :- (+1-888-846-6939)

I opened my shorts, and there stood my limp cock, seeking my mom’s attention. She took my cock into her hands and it immediately started to get hard. My mom said, ” Bobby, Dont worry. Its natural. All grown boys get it. Don’t you know to masturbate ? ”

I said, ” Mom, what is masturbation ?”

She was shocked and said, ” Dont you know ?”

I said ” No”.

She said, ” If you promise me that you wont tell your dad, I will do it for you “.

I said ” ok”.

She them took my cock in her hand and spit on it. Wow it was like heaven. My pushpa, looked into my eyes , and started to stroke my cock. She said ” Look into my eyes “.

I looked and she was increasing the pace. Soon my cock was fully erect and It bulged to 6 inches. My mom said ” Wow, that is one nice cock ” and she laughed. I was in seventh heaven. Since It was my first time, I cummed after a minute. My mom said, ” Bobby, you cummed so early. You can stay hard for long by practicing ” .

She then stood up and turned around. I thought she was going away and I cursed my luck.

” Do you wanna see how mommy does it ? “, She said.

I was shocked and excited. I immediately said ” YES! ”

She laughed and said ” Naughty boy! I would do it only if you would help me. Would you ? ”
I said ” Yes “.

She was wearing a nighty. She turned around and bent forward. She said ” Bobby, lift my nighty ” I lifted her nighty and exposed her ass. She was not wearing a panty. She said ” Bobby, Do you like mommy’s Butt ? ” I said ” Mom it is awesome ”

Mom: What r u waiting for, lick it.

I started to lick her ass as if it was tastiest ice cream. My mom was moaning.

Mom: Now pull my ass apart and lick on my butthole.

I was hesitant and said ” Mom! What ? ”

Mom: Dont worry Bobby, lick it and you will like it.

I started to lick and it was so fucking tasty. Pussy juices were dripping down. I tasted them.

Then she turned around and asked me to take her nighty off.

I saw her massive inviting 38 cup mounds. She was not wearing any bra. My dick was fully erect. She climbed on the bed and spread her legs and said, ” Bobby, Now you lick my inner thighs and DONT YOU DARE LICK THAT PUSSY YET! ” I started licking her inner thighs and she was moaning softly, shivering and pinching her boobs. She took my hands , placed them on her breasts and she said ” Now caress and press them slowly. No need to rush ” She was enjoying this so much and I couldn’t believe my luck.

Finally she was shivering and her clit got exposed. She them pushed my head into her pussy and said ” Eat the pussy you, Motherfucker and make yours ”

She was moaning so loudly, SSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Fuck that pussy you son of a bitch. Suck that clit. Yes Thats it , Thats it, Thats it.

My tongue was paining, but still she was not cumming. I continued though , not to disappoint her. Oh My God what a stamina , she had. She came after 25 minutes of intense pussy sucking. She said ” Oh Baby… You’re wife is going to be so fucking lucky. Your Dad never does this. ”

“Mom, I love you so much and I know that I mean life to you. Could I be your partner ?”

I dont know what happened, she got so turned on by this and lept on me and kissed me and said ” Of course you idiot! you could be my fucking husband, you filthy motherfucker”

“Now I am going to show you how to make a woman yours “, said My Pushpa,

“Put your 3 fingers in my pussy” . I inserted fingers into her pussy. Oh God it was a large labia pussy. It was so tight after all those years.

“Now place your tongue on my clit”, she said

Hmm I did it.

“Move your fingers in come here motion and start sucking my clit into your fucking mouth “, she said.

The moment , I started doing this , she was shivering. Moaning so loud. ” Eat that pussy you mother fucker. Make me your bitch. Make me a Queen mom. Yeah ! Yeah !Yeah !Yeah !Yeah !. I am cumming, I am cumming,I am cumming,I am cumming,” Her voice broke down and she released a load of ecstasy juices. I drank all of them and cleaned her pussy with my tongue.

She said ” Now fuck me! you naughty bastard ”

I inserted my cock into her pussy.

She said ” Not like this ”

She turned around and said ” Put it in my butthole”

I said ” Mom it wont fit.”

She said ” It will ” and she guided my cock into her butthole and tears were rolling from her eyes.

I was extra excited looking at her Majestic ass. I started to fuck slowly. I fucked her for 10 mins and me and my bitch pushpa, we were moaning. She asked me ” Catch my hair and fuck me ! Yeah ” I gripped her hair and continued to fuck her. Me and my mom, cummed together

We then laid on the bed, cuddling each others bodies and she said ” You are one great motherfucker ” and kissed me.

zsdaweasd

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post