NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Lets do cum tribute music videos together!

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Lets do cum tribute music videos together!

Unread postby Deepfried42 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:53 am

~Cum Tribute Music Video Community Compliation~

I recently found this video on xHamster.

https://xhamster.com/videos/rihanna-cum ... on-7135085

and it inspired me a lot! I thought it would be very great to do this for a lot of other celebritys music videos and also make it a big collaboration of the cum tribute fans on this webside!
I would say that I am relatively skilled at cutting videos, so I would gladly take the job of cutting everything together, but now I need your guys help to make contet to cut between. I would be happy if we get a lot of people to join, so it will be as big and fun as possible!

~The Plan~

It would probably be a good idea to let all of us decide on the next cum target we want to all blast together and edit the music video of, so we will start with a simple poll to declare our next target!
I created a simple google form where you can suggest your favourite artist along with a music video from them that you want to be edited!

https://forms.gle/DQNQ9QuNLnxRPZhN7

In one week from now on I will review everything you have requested and compile them into a poll, where everyone can vote for 3 choices they would really enjoy to blast their cum on. After that, we will do one more final poll to determine our next target!

Once we have selected a target and music video, I will show you all the results and then you can all start to get recording the videos of you jerking your cocks to their faces and/or bodies and shooting your cum all over them! I will then have a good way on where you can send me your video to make it be part of the large final product! But I will go into more detail when we get to that point!

I really hope many more people are as interested in doing this as I am, I am looking forward to work together with many people as possible and create a lot of hot videos where we all blast together over one hot target!
Attachments
titlecard.PNG
titlecard.PNG (104.91 KiB)
Viewed 1020 times
Deepfried42

Re: Lets do cum tribute music videos together!

Unread postby hunterf » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:13 am

I'm in
hunterf

Unread postby MatureRequest » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:35 am

i'm in aswell, love the idea!!! haha :D
MatureRequest
Active Poster

Unread postby ki8778 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 pm

I'm loving the idea too!
ki8778

Unread postby Deepfried42 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:08 pm

I just made a discord server for this whole thing!
If you want to be part of the project please join!

.#
Deepfried42

Unread postby pimptight » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Interesting idea
pimptight
Extreme Poster

Unread postby ki8778 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:28 am

Yeah, am still up for doing this!
ki8778

Unread postby ThaMasta45 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:23 pm

count me in!
ThaMasta45
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post