NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

WHORES, BITCHES, SLUTS, DEGRADE

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

WHORES, BITCHES, SLUTS, DEGRADE

Unread postby snuffleuppa » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:45 pm

This site has always been fucked up but years ago it was a more milder fucked up than now. Sure Guys were still jackin off to stolen social media pics while claiming to be the persons father, uncle or friend but still it was very much a place that you could lurk around and enjoy a good fap then leave but now its horrific, disgusting and a turn off to read the posts and chats, everything is degrade, humiliate, destroy, r*pe or snuff(rp) and every female regardless of age is a Princess,bitch or Queen, it really is sickening. Even on the Unsee's ,whereby's and wickr's its the same drivel. Its a big turn off ,just looks like a bunch of desperate jilted mentally ill men. And the double standards, holy shit! In the chats or comments you read "all you . die" then the same person continues posting "lets r*pe this bitch or snuff(rp) this Princess" as it that were ok rofl. Seriously dudes you need to really check yourselves. I only now visit this site occasionally and is always turned off by what I read. I do enjoy a good fap but I don't have r*pe,- or degrading fantasies, that's lame . When you look up TributePrintedPics online the occasional article comes up of people arrested for the dumb shit the posted here, usually the idiot chatted with an undercover cop and gave out personal info or was traced, these guys look like wimps but here the want to brutally r*pe and beat women. Yep TributePrintedPics is a shithole of a website now.
snuffleuppa

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post