NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Sex Fanfiction - Hot Youtube Bitches x Reader

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Sex Fanfiction - Hot Youtube Bitches x Reader

Unread postby JackROff » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:34 pm

Here is a list of all the hot youtube bitches that I will start the fanfics with.

Piper Rockelle
Symonne Harrison
Emily Dobson
Pressley Hosbach
Gianina Paolantonio
Coco Quinn
Jenna Davis
Sicily Rose
Corinne Joy
Lilliana Ketchman
Elliana Walmsley
Hayley Leblanc
Jules Leblanc
Addison Rae
Charli D'Amelio
Lexi Rivera
Sophie Dossi
Pierson Wodzynski
Lexi Hensler
Kathleen Hixson
Brighton Sharbino
Lea Elui Giunet
Brooke Monk
Olivia Ponton
Claire Northfield
Paige Mackenzie
Gema Jae
Peyton Coffee
Loren Gray
Dixie D'Amelio
Message me to chat about sluts (u know or I know IRL)
Email jrolling111@gmail.com
Snapchat Jackrolling20
Message me on KIK @JRolling111
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Re: Sex Fanfiction - Hot Youtube Bitches x Reader

Unread postby Travelagain » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:59 pm

Where you posting these fanfiction?
Travelagain
Active Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:11 pm

They will be on here
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Cum_master89090 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:19 am

Start with pressley hosbach!!
Cum_master89090

Unread postby JackROff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:51 am

What type stuff you want?
(r*pe, anal, etc)
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Cum_master89090 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:53 am

Anything is great
Cum_master89090

Unread postby JackROff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:06 pm

Pressley Hosbach sex fanfiction - Pressley's r*pe

It was 5 minutes past 1am, and Pressley couldn't sleep. She lay in her bed for another 10 minutes before deciding to get up and get some fresh air. Pressley slowly walked to her front door and opened it. Eyes closed she allowed the wind to blow on her face. As Pressley opened her eyes, she saw a man standing there. She tried to scream but no noise came out. It was you. Waiting for Pressley to open the door. She tried to close the door on you but you force your way inside. Pressley runs away as you close the door and lock it behind you. Pressley is trapped in the house with you and you have some wicked plans for this bitch. You slowly walk through the house looking for Pressley. You stop and listen. You can hear her sobbing, and move towards where she is hiding. You stand there looking down at the blanket that this hot blonde bitch is hiding under. You reach down and pull the blanket off, staring Pressley in the eyes.
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:07 pm

You grab Pressley by the collar of her pyjama top, and pull her towards you. You start making out with Pressley, lips locking together the bitch doesn't know what to do so she kisses back. While making out, you decide you want your bitch to be wet before you begin penetrating her, so you slip your hand into her pyjama pants and start rubbing her tight virgin clit. She moans into your mouth, and you grin, cause you know you are in for a treat. This bitch who posts all that Princess tiktok dancing and Instagram content, is moaning and you aren't even really doing anything that deserves a moan yet. You take your hand out of Pressley's pants and stop making out with her. You rip off her pyjamas leaving her completely naked. You put your hands on Pressley's chest, and grope her perky little breasts squeezing and caressing them. you then tell Pressley 'Get on your knees bitch'. The good little bitch does what she's told and gets down on her knees. You reach into your pants and pull out your big hard cock. Pressley looks shocked, as she obviously has never seen a cock as big as yours before. You grab the bitch's face and open her mouth. You shove your dick in the bitch's mouth and tell her to suck. Pressley gives you a decent blowjob, sucking your dick well, but not exploring how deep she can take it.
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:07 pm

You want to watch Pressley choke on your meat, so you place your hand on her head and push your cock as far as you can down her throat. You enjoy the view as Pressley's eyes begin to water and she chokes on your cock. You take your cock out of Pressleys mouth and, wait as she gets her breath back. You then decide that you are ready to use this hot virgin bitch's other tight fit holes that she has to offer. You get Pressley back on her feet, and then push her up against the wall. You pin her there and rub your hard dick on her tight wet cunt. Once you are happy with how wet the little bitch is, you bulldoze your cock into her tight virgin cunt, cause you don't give a shit if she is virgin, you just want to use her. You fill Pressley's tight little twat with your massive cock. Pressley screams in pain and pleasure as she gets r*ped. You fuck Pressley's cunt until she climaxes and orgasms all over you cock. You take your cock out of Pressley's pussy, but you arent done yet, cause this little Princess bitch still has more to give. You pick her up over your shoulder, and put her on the bed so her legs are hanging over the edge. You fucked her cunt so good that she has no energy left to try to resist.
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:08 pm

You are excited about the last hole you get to fuck, cause you know these tight bitches have sensitive arseholes. You proceed to slap Pressley's arse making her cheeks red. You then decide you are ready to take the rest of her virginity, by popping her anal cherry. You grab Pressley's arse and spread apart her cheeks giving you better access to her tight arsehole as well as a better view. You then jam your massive cock in to Pressley's tight little arsehole, as you pop her anal cherry. The tired bitch again screams in pain and pleasure as her tight arsehole is stretched out. You fuck the shit out of Pressley, as you enjoy using the hot little Queen. As you feel yourself ready to cum, you take your cock out of pressley's arse. You flip Presley over grab her by the hair to sit her up and stuff your cock back in her mouth. You let your load go in Pressley's mouth, as she passes out. You drop her back to a lying down position as you let the rest of your cum go all over her perky little tits and her stomach. You take a couple photos of the naked bitch so you remember the time you destroyed Pressley Hosbach. You then leave her house. As you head home you grin as you thing that little Princess bitch Pressley won't be able to move for the next few days, courtesy of you.
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:28 pm

Let me know which hot bitch from the list you want next
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:33 pm

Here are some Pressley Hosbach Pics for you to go with her fanfic
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.59.10 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.59.10 am.png (603.39 KiB)
Viewed 13985 times
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.58.28 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.58.28 am.png (314.5 KiB)
Viewed 13985 times
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 11.30.35 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 11.30.35 am.png (307.47 KiB)
Viewed 13985 times
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.58.56 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.58.56 am.png (492.35 KiB)
Viewed 13985 times
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.00.37 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.00.37 am.png (344.41 KiB)
Viewed 13985 times
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.00.08 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 9.00.08 am.png (312.42 KiB)
Viewed 13985 times
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Iron_cock2003 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:32 am

do piper
Iron_cock2003

Unread postby JackROff » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:12 am

Here is a list of different bitches let me know a name from the list and I will post a pic of the bitch

Liv Cleaver
Adel Ali
Lauren Jankulovski
Georgia Merryweather
Kate Moustis
Isabella Butterworth
Audrey Krawczyk
Jenna Green
Joanna Vasil
Isabella Razmovski
Zoe Angus
Ally Freame
Sophie Cameron
Piper Heard
Ella Cleaver
Annabelle Rodda
Charmaine Hughes
Samantha Barrow
Katie Byrne
Hayley Craggil
Alana Tasevska
Alyssa Rich
Mia Decleva
Shanelle Hodgkinson
Eleanor Frost
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby nternalcrisis » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:24 am

Add Txunamy to this. Fuck.
xx
nternalcrisis
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:00 am

Txunamy is on the list
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Actingdrummergb » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:51 am

Mmm damnnn I'd love to see a brutal Piper Rockelle one;)
Actingdrummergb
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:54 pm

Hope you all enjoyed the Pressley Hosbach r*pe sex fanfiction.
A Piper Rockelle r*pe fan fiction is coming soon.
Coco Quinn and Sicily Rose 3-some will be on the list for coming soon.
And then an older Bitch will be coming soon - options are
Lexi Rivera
Sophie Dossi
Pierson Wodzynski
Brighton Sharbino
Lea Elui Giunet
Brooke Monk
Olivia Ponton
Claire Northfield

So let me know which one
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Dossifan1 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:26 pm

Would love to see a story with Ava Kolker, Lexy Kolker and Julia Garcia having lesbian sex together. They would each take turns being tied to a bed and pleasured to multiple orgasms.
Dossifan1
Extreme Poster

Unread postby brosis83837 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:44 pm

Wrote a story about Lexi Rivera and her brother having sex. DM my discord
milliefan7483#5367
brosis83837

Unread postby JackROff » Wed May 18, 2022 11:03 pm

Hi everyone,
Sorry this took so long. I have been busy and haven't had a chance to finish this story.
It is all done now. Hope you enjoy this story about Pipers r*pe. This story also includes some of her Princess friends too. ENJOY!!!

Piper Rockelle's new video (feat some bitches from her squad)

It was video day at the Rockelle house. Piper was in her room getting ready to start recording her video with some of her friends. She put on a Princess red dress, as her new video was going to be 'pretending to be someone else'. She told her friends to go downstairs while she did the intro. Piper set up her camera, and hit record. "Shalom guys, I hope your day's been good but better watching this video," the Princess little bitch says.

While Piper is starting her into, you arrive at her house. You go up to the front door and knock softly. One of Pipers friends Elliana Walmsley opens the door and lets you in, thinking you are a friend of Pipers. Elliana hugs you hug her back, reaching down and putting your hand in her pants, you give her arse a squeeze. You then proceed to stick a finger into her anus. Elliana's eyes widen as you finger her arse. You then release her from your grasp, and head upstairs to piper.

As you go up the stairs, you bump into another friend of Pipers. This time its Emily Dobson. You are getting annoyed that these sluts are getting in the way to Piper, so you angrily push Emily up against the wall and lock lips with her. You force your tongue into Emily's mouth as you reach your hand into her pants and start rubbing her tight virgin cunt. You make her moan into your mouth before taking your hand out and walking off, continuing towards your main target.

You finally get to the door and knock so Piper will come and answer it. The Queen opens the door. Before she has the time to ask who you are, you push past her and put a blanket over her camera. You then turn to face Piper. You move towards her pinning her against the wall, starting to make out with her. you begin ripping off Pipers clothes as you continue to swap spit with her. You rip off Pipers crop top revealing her braless large perky breasts. You fondle her fantastic tits before pulling her pants down in one swift yank. To no surprise Piper has no panties on either. You reach down and Sturt rubbing her tight wet cunt. She was already wet from you making out with her. Imagine how wet she's gonna get when she is actually getting the cock.

A few moments later, you are moving Pipers camera and setting it up how you like. pointing it in the direction of the naked, tied up Piper Rockelle. As you turn the camera on, you get into the frame next to the naked Queen and mock her video intro saying, "Shalom guys, I hope your day's been good but better watching this video." You explain to the camera that this is Pipers new video, and you say how you are going to destroy the Queen.

You then pick up the camera and take it right to Piper. You show the camera Pipers lovely tits as you reach out and grope them. You then take the camera around behind Piper. You show the camera her arse as you squeeze her cheeks. You then set the camera down on a chair so the camera is looking up at Piper. You put both your hands on her arse and spread her cheeks, showing the camera Pipers tight anus. You bring the camera back around the front, preparing to show Pipers cunt. You reach out and start rubbing her clit. Piper moans loudly as you touch her. After making her wet, you then push your fingers into Pipers vagina, fingering the tight little Queen making her scream in pleasure. You finger Piper so good for the camera that she cums on your hand. You have a good idea, and put the fingers that were in her cunt up to her face, and shove them in her mouth. You point the camera at Pipers face as she willingly likes her cum off your hand. You then place the camera in a good spot where it can see everything thats about to happen. You then go over to Piper and stand in front of her. You get your massive cock out and put it in her face. You then force your cock into her mouth, forcing her to deep throat you. You go balls deep into Pipers mouth which she has no trouble with. Obviously being the Queen she is, she is capable of these sexual acts. Piper gives you a great blowjob, accepting the fact she is about to be used. You let a load of cum go down Pipers throat, as she swallows.

You get your cock out of Pipers mouth and position it at the entrance of her tight wet cunt. You stuff the hot little sluts cunt with your massive cock, filling her entire cunt with your meat, and stretching her pussy. Piper screams as you pound her cunt, thrusting in and out of her. While you are ****** Piper, her Princess little friends Elliana and Emily, are at the window, watching. Emily has her hand in her pants and is fingering her own cunt, while Elliana is using a dildo in her cunt. Both sluts are moaning as they watch their friend helplessly, but willingly take you fucking her.

After you make Piper cum, you get your cock out of her cunt, and go behind her. You spread her arse cheeks as you did before for the camera, but this time you shove your cock into her tight little arse hole. You stretch out Pipers arse as you repeatedly slam your cock balls deep into her arse. Piper is screaming and moaning as she enjoys getting r*ped by a real mans cock. not the boy dicks she's tried in the past. As you feel yourself about to cum, you get your cock out of Pipers arse hole. You walk over to the door, unlock it, and let Emily and Elliana in. You stuff Pipers cunt again with your cock, and let a load go deep in her cunt. You remove Elliana and Emily's clothing so the three sluts are naked in front of you. You then proceed to untie Piper. Both Elliana and Emily ask for you to cum in their cunts like you did to Piper, so you get them up one at a time.

First up is Elliana. She jumps into your arms as you stuff her cunt with your cock. You decide you may as well r*pe these sluts while you have the chance so you pound Elliana with your massive cock. You let a load go in Ellianas cunt. You get your cock out, throw her onto Pipers bed, and stuff her arse hole with your cock. You give Elliana the full works, ****** her arse and cunt, making her explode with cum. After you finish with Elliana, its Emilys turn.

You grab Emily, and fill her cunt with your cock. You pound Emily for a few minutes, until she cums. You then turn Emily around and stuff her anus with your massive cock. It barely fits in her arse hole, but you get around that, stretching her out. You destroy Emily's holes and finish her off by cumming inside her cunt.

You tell the three sluts to line up on their knees in front of you. They do as they are commanded and get on their knees in a line. You then proceed to shoot cum all over the three sluts faces and tits.
You then leave Pipers house making sure to get some photos of the sluts you just destroyed, and took their virginity, and popped their cherrys.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.02.36 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.02.36 am.png (750.89 KiB)
Viewed 10692 times
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.00.41 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.00.41 am.png (331.38 KiB)
Viewed 10692 times
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.00.49 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.00.49 am.png (257.27 KiB)
Viewed 10692 times
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby mistermaster321 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:01 pm

JackROff wrote:Hope you all enjoyed the Pressley Hosbach r*pe(rp) sex fanfiction.
A Piper Rockelle r*pe(rp) fan fiction is coming soon.
Coco Quinn and Sicily Rose 3-some will be on the list for coming soon.
And then an older Bitch will be coming soon - options are
Lexi Rivera
Sophie Dossi
Pierson Wodzynski
Brighton Sharbino
Lea Elui Giunet
Brooke Monk
Olivia Ponton
Claire Northfield

So let me know which one

i think Brighton sharbino or Brooke monk
mistermaster321

Unread postby Dossifan1 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:37 pm

Sofie Dossi should be tied up when fucked.
Dossifan1
Extreme Poster

Unread postby gherab123 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:57 am

gherab123
Active Poster

Unread postby Coa149 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:18 am

Coa149
Active Poster

Unread postby JackROff » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:25 am

bump
Snapchat Jackrolling20
JackROff
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post