NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Story time

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Story time

Unread postby shadow79isdark » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:26 pm

This thread is about crazy stories, both truth and fantasy, that you have done to girls. All you have to do is post a picture of the girl and tell your story about her. If its true please tell us its true. Ill go first

This is a true story, So this girl goes by the name of Tabitha, she is five foot four, brunette, 22 and lives in Texas. She has an athletic build and has a nice pair of all natural, soft 34C titties. Now I say 34C because she told me they were C. However, In all reality she was probably a D because, as you can see, she is quite blessed in the chest. She was quite shy around new people but once she got to know you then you got to see how wild she was. We used to have this tradition where we would go jump the fence at a local apartment complex and sit in their hot tub. This was a tradition that I enjoyed regularly because it meant that Tabitha would break out one of her string bikinis and I would get to see her melons. On one night in particular we were sitting in the hot tub, she was wearing a tie dye string bikini and her rack looked amazing. I don't remember what we were talking about but at some point she started talking about how she had fallen asleep naked in the tanning bed and gotten burned. I asked her if she was ok and she said she was but it especially hurt on her boobs and her nipples were still tender. She then lightly caressed her nipples which got me instantly hard. I decided to act on this and told her that if she wanted to make them feel better she should get someone to kiss them. She looked at me with a naughty grin and with both hands pushed her boobs up to her face. She then licked them with her tongue and kissed them. She must have liked the look on my face because she smiled and said great idea. Well I then offered to help her out but she didn't want to run the risk of being seen. After a few minutes of prodding she finally said ok and I went to work. I moved her bikini top aside and got to finally see her titties. They were big and had a nice combination of both soft and firm with a petite yet erect nipple. I began to lick and suck on both of them. I alternated between sucking and groping her. At first she was nervous but after she calmed down she got into it. I could hear her start to moan and she pressed my head into her. I couldn't get enough of her amazing tits. It would have gone further if someone hadn't slammed their car door in the parking lot and scared the piss out of us. In one quick motion she pushed me away and put her boobs back in her bikini top. As the people walked by we both looked at each other and laughed. That was by no means the last time we had some fun in the hot tub. But that story is for another time. :D
Attachments
l_548521b17aaa4825bb06af8d00c5cad2.jpg
l_548521b17aaa4825bb06af8d00c5cad2.jpg (35.71 KiB)
Viewed 787 times
l_dd2c00f8278a9b222185e0b5fc1d4148.jpg
l_dd2c00f8278a9b222185e0b5fc1d4148.jpg (15.34 KiB)
Viewed 787 times
l_f517810ab975482a99a8b3f77ef3993d.jpg
l_f517810ab975482a99a8b3f77ef3993d.jpg (66.54 KiB)
Viewed 787 times
l_bd12f37e5d8b4f8ab6a96356be339aa1.jpg
l_bd12f37e5d8b4f8ab6a96356be339aa1.jpg (52.87 KiB)
Viewed 787 times
l_3c22dd8532f569d759d4425e8c438c88.jpg
l_3c22dd8532f569d759d4425e8c438c88.jpg (37.21 KiB)
Viewed 787 times
shadow79isdark
Active Poster

Re: Story time

Unread postby shadow79isdark » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 am

The next installment of Tales of Tabitha's titties begins very much like how the previous story began. It was night and we were in the hot tub together. Tonight's swimsuit of choice for Tabitha was a black string bikini with gold stars on them, she had just bought it and wanted to test it out. So we were sitting there, engaged in small talk and looking up at the night sky. This was about a week after she let me suck on her melons and I was dying to do it again, I just had to wait for my moment. That moment came when she was looking up at the stars and commented on how great they looked. I decided to be a smart ass and chimed in, saying that the stars were big and beautiful and I couldn't stop staring. She looked at me with a puzzled look and then she laughed as she got the joke. She looked down at her bikini clad titties with the gold stars on them and said they did look pretty this evening. That got the ball rolling for it didn't take long before we were making out in the hot tub. It was pretty late so I wasn't worried about getting caught. I pulled on her bikini string and to my joy her big boobies came right out. I groped her and played with her nipples for a little bit and then began to lick and suck on them. We kept this up for a little while. At one point she sat on my lap and smashed her titties in my face, which I gladly sucked on. I reached down to pull off her bottoms but she playfully slapped my hand away telling me that was for another time. She got off me and leaned back in the hot tub, completely topless, her boobs just above the water. She was no longer shy around me which lead for another great story the following week. Ill tell you about it soon
Attachments
n504522677_1369352_871.jpg
n504522677_1369352_871.jpg (44.46 KiB)
Viewed 759 times
shadow79isdark
Active Poster

Re: Story time

Unread postby cumlord23113 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:44 pm

i wanna hear more so bad if you don't want to on here PM me
cumlord23113

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies