NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

fake VIDEOS/GIFS of anyone

Need a girl to photoshop? Do you enjoy creating art? Do you want to request pictures to be photoshopped? This is your section! Test your photoshop skills! Looking for a girls to photoshop nude? + Post your requests/view requests here!
Forum rules
No under age fakes
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
18+
REPORT RULE BREAKING CONTENT TO
ABUSE[AT]TributePrintedPics.COM

fake VIDEOS/GIFS of anyone

Unread postby Comeoneillene » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:44 am

These are a LOT of work so I am charging for them. Quality will depend on the source material but I will tell you up front if I don't think it will yield a good result. That being said, anyone with 100 or more photos anywhere is deepfakeable. (I can even extract them myself in some cases.) I can't promise they will be perfect but I can promise they will make your balls explode.

Pricing as of Feb a, 2020:

Setup Fee: $25 USD if I'm acquiring the source set, $20 USD if you provide it. (This fee only applies per person you want deepfaked, not per vid.) Fee could possibly be discounted or even waived for certain celebs if I can find pre-made set-ups for them.
eg. Setup Fee waived for Melissa Benoist and Jenna Coleman requests as I already have them fully set up. 50% off the set-up fee for Morena Baccarin and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as I have face sets for them already but no trained models.

Content: $10 USD per 1000 frames (very roughly equals 1 minute but depends greatly on frame rate). 20% discount if there are no other faces present in the desired content. This can be in the form of a variety of gifs or a single video. Once set-up is complete you don't have to pay it again to have the same person faked into new content. Only when you want a new person deepfaked.

fake Lessons: $100 USD - If you're even only semi-competent in command line interfaces and basic python programming I can teach you how to make them yourself. Nothing to download and hardware doesn't matter. Literally anyone with a web browser can do it. Price includes everything mentioned above and support for up to 6000 frames of content.

Still Photos: 10 cents USD each. These are more expensive than a video frame because a set of them will have all different faces for the algorithm to learn and are more likely to have other people in them whose faces need to be filtered out individually.

No . obviously. And if you're thinking about using it to - someone or harm them in any way then just fuck off right now. These are for personal entertainment only and being shitty with them will lead down the path of ruining it for everyone else. Not to mention it's really shitty.

Only taking , but that's easier to set up than you might think. No harder than Paypal. https://mrdeepfakes.com/forums/thread-b ... d-requests

Best place to contact me is on Discord. J Kent's fake Factory: https://.#
Comeoneillene
Active Poster

Re: fake VIDEOS/GIFS of anyone

Unread postby Comeoneillene » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:55 am

Jenna Coleman
Attachments
coleman2.gif
coleman2.gif (3.9 MiB)
Viewed 3954 times
Comeoneillene
Active Poster

Unread postby Comeoneillene » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:32 am

Melissa Benoist
Attachments
ezgif.com-gif-maker (11).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (11).gif (3.11 MiB)
Viewed 3929 times
ezgif.com-gif-maker (10).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (10).gif (1.02 MiB)
Viewed 3929 times
ezgif.com-gif-maker (9).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (9).gif (3.09 MiB)
Viewed 3929 times
Comeoneillene
Active Poster

Unread postby Dillionk » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:38 am

Super sexy
Dillionk
Normal Poster

Unread postby fakermakertaker » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:16 pm

This may be worth doing now
fakermakertaker

Unread postby Comeoneillene » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:21 am

As in, you're interested in getting one?
Comeoneillene
Active Poster

Unread postby Wankformehard » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:27 am

Please can you make one for me?
Wankformehard
Normal Poster

Unread postby Comeoneillene » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:06 pm

I'll PM you
Comeoneillene
Active Poster