NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

3 Queen sisters I lived near So hot Am mates wit the youngest

Social Media Sharing — Post and view thousands of cool and trendy girls found Online! Share public social media links and public social media content! Share your cool and hot found tiktoks, VSCOs, Instagrams, Youtubes, Twitters, Twitch Streams, and more! Your own and public! Above age 18.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

3 Queen sisters I lived near So hot Am mates wit the youngest

Unread postby jerkalot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:01 am

Kate the eldest moved to London got a big job and thinks she is so superior to every1, that makes cumming on her pictures so much nicer.. Beth the middle girl is a busty, outgoing, teasing Queen.. Love spewing all over her pictures too.

However the youngest Ruth is the sister I lust after the most. My pal was going out with her for years. She plays such an innocent act, but I know she is a dirty bitch. Teasing Princess Ruth! I cum on her FB pics at least 4 times a week while calling her a dirty no good Queen.. I still see her very often and love chatting to the dumb cunt after blowing my nut on her pics hours earlier... Please drench them.. Loads more pics on the way :evil: :evil: :evil:
Attachments
KRB1.JPG
Ruth (left) the youngest, Kate (middle) eldest and Beth.. 3 sisters that are so different but all teasing cunts..
KRB1.JPG (190.14 KiB)
Viewed 2926 times
KRB2.JPG
Oh what Id do to unload all over these sexy sister sluts, look at them waiting for my cum the teasing whores. Especially Ruth on the left she deserves my nut the most the cunt
KRB2.JPG (187.44 KiB)
Viewed 2926 times
KR1.JPG
Ruth (left) the youngest and the Queen I jerk off most to, Kate is a snobby Princess..
KR1.JPG (159.38 KiB)
Viewed 2926 times
KB1.JPG
Beth (left) is a complete Queen, dirty teasing cunt. Kate is a stuck up cunt who deserves to be degraded and receive a face full of my cum
KB1.JPG (130.68 KiB)
Viewed 2926 times
BR1.JPG
Ruth and Beth the 2 sluts acting surprised as I spew my cum all over their teasing faces
BR1.JPG (115.76 KiB)
Viewed 2926 times
jerkalot
Active Poster

Re: 3 Queen sisters I lived near So hot Am mates wit the youn

Unread postby jerkalot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 am

More of these cockteasing sisters.. I want to empty my nuts all over them.. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Loads more pics lads, whose your fav?
Attachments
K8.JPG
Smile for it Kate, smile for my warm load. I know the way you catch me look at you and your sisters, the look of disgust on your face.. You know Im the pervert who stole your panties.. But you cant prove it Queen and they still smell so nice
K8.JPG (190.54 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
R16.JPG
Ruth looks like such a tease with her glasses on.. Fuck you Ruth you cockteasing Princess
R16.JPG (78.85 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
R11.JPG
Was on this trip to Amsterdam with Ruth her gf and a few others. Of course being a dirty perv I fell "ill" one night and sniffed Ruths dirty thongs and panties for hours while staring at her FB pics. I must have came 5 times.. Wiping some of the cum in her clean panties.. Dumb bitch
R11.JPG (139.93 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
B6.JPG
Ya flaunt those fat tits Beth, tease with them Princess.. Now take my cum Queen
B6.JPG (162.13 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
B3.JPG
And now for some Beth, Im a massive fan of Beth the busty tease.. Shes known as a dirty Princess, Im too young and ugly so I have no chance but that doesnt stop me spewing my nut all over her pics
B3.JPG (172.61 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
K5.JPG
More Kate the dolled up posh Princess
K5.JPG (116.68 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
K3.JPG
Now a bit of older sister Kate. The arrogant, stuck up Queen.. She thinks she is so superior to every1 at home now, that makes shooting my fat nut on her pics while calling her a worthless Princess so much fun..
K3.JPG (119.54 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
R15.JPG
Schoolgirl Queen Ruth, so often at school Id have to jerk off in the jacks thinking of Ruth the tease. Her skirt was so short
R15.JPG (108.36 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
R6.JPG
Ruth the teasing cunt with another friend of ours Sally Ann, would love to come over both of the cunts
R6.JPG (164.83 KiB)
Viewed 2921 times
jerkalot
Active Poster

Unread postby jerkalot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 am

Cant stop edging to these Queen sisters now.. Have the array of underwear ive stolen from each out and moaning their names and calling them filth.. Please someone cover them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Attachments
R9.JPG
Its that arrogant smile that gets me.. I despise you Ruth you Princess
R9.JPG (108.02 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
R19.JPG
Ruth looks scared of my cum, she must know its going to be huge!
R19.JPG (66.12 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
K4.JPG
Fuck you Kate, take my nut you stuck up Queen. She'd be so horrified if she saw this.. Years ago i stole a pair of her dirty panties and I still have them and wank with them
K4.JPG (129.94 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
R14.JPG
Schoolgirl Princess Ruth, oh how I wanted to bring you into the toilets and make you suck my cock as I fingered your tight as, until I exploded into your willing mouth..
R14.JPG (83.06 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
R12.JPG
Love cumming on this pic of Ruth, her eyes are willing me to pump my erect cock hard, I can also see her beautiful pert breasts.. OOOHHHHYAAAA there it goes Ruthie
R12.JPG (199.06 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
B8.JPG
Fuck you Beth and your DD tits.. You need my cock between them fucking them and my muck spewing all over your face
B8.JPG (168.59 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
R2.JPG
Ill give you something else for you mouth Ruth you Princess.. I know I have no chance, too ugly "Im just a really good friend".. Well would a friend do this to you? Your just a sexual object to me Princess
R2.JPG (398.23 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
B10.JPG
Thats a good girl Beth smile as I spurt reams and reams of cum on your face while fondling your big fat tits
B10.JPG (175.17 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
K6.JPG
Kate you cunt.. You look down your nose at me and that makes sharing you with 1000's of perverts so nice.. Also cumming all over your pretty face regularly while telling you what a stuck up Princess you are is fucking nice to Queen
K6.JPG (59.5 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
R10.JPG
What are you looking at Ruth? Fuck you you teasing Queen.. Take my load
R10.JPG (131.83 KiB)
Viewed 2920 times
jerkalot
Active Poster

Unread postby jerkalot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 am

Im going out of my mind here, sniffing these 3 sluts thongs, panties, bras and staring at their FB pics. Writing filth about them.. It feels so good to take these cunts down a peg or two :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
R21.JPG
Dressed up for Halloween Ruth the little tease. You should have seen what the little cunt was wearing.. We were at a party and I had to jerk off in the jacks, it was a boys house but he was mum was pretty fine so I blew my wad in an oil of olay..
R21.JPG (126.07 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
R18.JPG
Fuck you Ruth you cunt
R18.JPG (136.99 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
K9.JPG
Look how arrogant Kate the Queen is.. Wearing a fucking tiara.. Lets take her down a peg or two with reams of cum all over her pretty face
K9.JPG (106.26 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
R4.JPG
Ruth annoyed after catching me jerking off when she was getting changed after a shower.. I gave her some coke and the Queen sucked my cock like a pro until I came on her face
R4.JPG (310.55 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
R17.JPG
Dont you dare look at me like that Ruth you teasing Princess, feel my cock inside your tight ass bitch
R17.JPG (140.68 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
B11.JPG
Oh Beth you fat tittied Princess dont look so sad just cos I see you only as an object to satisfy my lust. Now here comes another big one Bethie you cunt
B11.JPG (284.43 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
R7.JPG
Ruth taking a selfie on the way to her Debs, when she posted this on FB, i barely left my room for 24 hours.. Just constant wanking to this pic.. Princess
R7.JPG (84.5 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
R13.JPG
You dirty teasing Princess Ruthie, fuck you
R13.JPG (114.17 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
B4.JPG
Oh Beth your ready and waiting for my sticky cum Princess, im pumping my hard cock with one hand and fondling your big pert DD's with other until I reach a shuddering climax all over your face
B4.JPG (171.08 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
K1.JPG
You know you want it Kate, now take it, take my nut all over you Queen
K1.JPG (117.03 KiB)
Viewed 2910 times
jerkalot
Active Poster

Unread postby jerkalot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 am

Oh dear God my lust for these 3 sisters is amazing.. It feels so good knowing Ill see them all soon. Especially as Ruth and Beth still live at home and its the easiest house to steal dirty underwear from.Im meeting Ruth on Thursday and I cant wait, sitting across from her just thinking of her dirty thong in my mouth, another on my dick, one over my nose and wanking so good. Ill see Beth in Ruths house over the next month and ogle those tits so bad and Kate next time shes home.. Loads more pics guys cover the bitches or at least one bitch! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Attachments
K7.JPG
Kate the cumslut on her wedding day
K7.JPG (315.64 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
B2.JPG
Imagine spewing your muck all over Beths beautiful face.. Why is she posting pics like this? She wants to tease males the Princess
B2.JPG (287.72 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
R3.JPG
Love this pic of Ruth the Princess, look at those eyes teasing as usual.. Your punishment for being such a tease will be your outting on this site will all the perverts!
R3.JPG (241.84 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
B7.JPG
Oil those titties up for me Beth, let me have some fun with them.. Fuck them savagely while calling you a worthless, filthy Princess and finishing by spewing a massive load all over your face..
B7.JPG (95.92 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
R22.JPG
Love fantasising that Ruth has just caught me wanking on her FB pics while sniffing her dirty underwear..
R22.JPG (65.08 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
K2.JPG
This was the 1st ever pic I printed out and came on. I must have been only a or so and Kate was and still is the ultimate.. Still blowing loads on it today lol
K2.JPG (266.24 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
R8.JPG
Smile all you want Ruth you cunt, youre still getting a face full of cum bitch
R8.JPG (211.81 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
B5.JPG
Take my load all over your face Beth you Princess
B5.JPG (185.03 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
R23.JPG
Ruth the dumb bitch the night my mate (her gf) brought her to our grads. He didnt have a condom so he fucked her in the ass (her 1st) she was barely a and got 2 blowjobs off the little Princess
R23.JPG (133.79 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
R5.JPG
Dont know why I like jerking to this pic so much, I think its the knowing look on Ruths face. She knows boys are going to wank on this pic.. This boy is anyway.. Take it Ruth you cunt
R5.JPG (294.83 KiB)
Viewed 2909 times
jerkalot
Active Poster

Unread postby jerkalot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:33 am

Some more pics of the sexy teasing sisters... Need to cum now so bad! What pic will I choose! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Attachments
R1.JPG
Take it in your face you teasing Princess Ruth
R1.JPG (380.35 KiB)
Viewed 2904 times
B9.JPG
Fuck u Beth, I really hate you for posting pics like this on FB.. Its only to make boys hard and wank on your pics you silly teasing bitch.. However I will oblige and have done many times Queen
B9.JPG (289.48 KiB)
Viewed 2904 times
R20.JPG
Ruth and a friend of ours Ellen.. 2 dirty whores
R20.JPG (225.07 KiB)
Viewed 2904 times
B1.JPG
Look at Beths breasts! And to think I have 2 dirty bras of hers, multiple panties at home and my cum has touched her clean panties and bras.. Take that Beth you Princess, posting pics like this demands that you are treated like a Queen
B1.JPG (474.8 KiB)
Viewed 2904 times
jerkalot
Active Poster

Unread postby jerkalot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:15 am

I couldnt resist another few pics of Ruth.. Im so fucking horny right now. Its so nice that the family (except Kate) trust me totally.. Loads of pics lads please cum or comment on these whores :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
R1.JPG
Ruth remember you were telling your mum 2 weeks ago that 2 of your thongs were missing and u hadnt put them down to be washed (i could hear from the tv room) well one pair is on my nose the other is on my cock Princess. That must be nearly a pairs of panties ive stolen from you you Queen. Love jizzing on this picture of you too Princess
R1.JPG (153.57 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R5.JPG
Ruth is so pretty, but all I want to do to her is ass fuck her, and blow my load in that pretty face
R5.JPG (98.99 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R8.JPG
You innocent looking tease Ruth, take my dirty semen in your face Princess
R8.JPG (65.47 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R9.JPG
Your a dirty looking tramp Ruth and you tease me so much
R9.JPG (107.72 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R7.JPG
Ruth has just noticed Im about to cum on her sneakily.. Fuck her
R7.JPG (77.11 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R3.JPG
Oh how many times have I wanked my cock fantasising about giving this Princess a facial...
R3.JPG (88.69 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R4.JPG
Princess
R4.JPG (143.54 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R2.JPG
Love jerking to this shot of the cunt, reminds me of school. Ruth looked so innocent but we all knew she was a dirty little bitch. Giving wanks in 1st year.. Not to me mind :(
R2.JPG (161.96 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
R6.JPG
Ruth the Princess surprised to wake up and find me beating my cock on her face
R6.JPG (78.11 KiB)
Viewed 2898 times
jerkalot
Active Poster

Unread postby fembot » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Amazing thread!
fembot